Speaker 1: Phone Elvis Duran Elvis Durant.
Speaker 2: Phone tapp, Greg, how many times have you phone tapped your grandmother Hetty?
Speaker 3: I got to tell you, I think seventeen times. Yes, And she keeps falling for it.
Speaker 2: But then again, she's known Gregory since he was a little tike, and so he's always been sort of the phone tap type of guy.
Speaker 3: And my grandmother is eighty three years old, so she is very forgetful.
Speaker 1: God bless her.
Speaker 3: We love Hetty. She's unbelievable. So I'm assuming your mom becomes a part of this phone tap is without a doubt. She's in there briefly, just briefly, all right, Greg t Yes, phone tapping Grandma? Here we go?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi is Greg there?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 4: Greg?
Speaker 5: No? Who's calling?
Speaker 6: This is his friend? I met him last week and he told me to call this number.
Speaker 5: No, he's not here.
Speaker 6: Can I just leave a message?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Can you just tell.
Speaker 6: Him that I really really really want to go to the baseball game with him? So I am totally in And.
Speaker 5: Who am I speaking to?
Speaker 4: This is Katie Kaden?
Speaker 5: Yes, oh you know what you're talking to. This is his grandmother.
Speaker 6: Casey doesn't remember my name. Just let him know it was the one with the big boobs.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, I'll tell him bye, thank you bye? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi? Is Greg there?
Speaker 5: You just called a little while ago, didn't you.
Speaker 4: I haven't called you?
Speaker 5: Yes, you did. I spoke to somebody. They call it asked me for Greg.
Speaker 4: That wasn't me. Is he there?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't expect him. I don't unless he calls me. This is his grandmother. I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 4: My name is Sam, Sam.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 5: The other call I had was she was this girl who his name is Kate. She wanted to go to a baseball game with him, and now you're another girl. I don't I'm very confused.
Speaker 4: Here, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I haven't I don't know, but would you please just give him this message because I've been looking for my favorite lucky bra and I think he left it in his car.
Speaker 4: It's what pink?
Speaker 7: I think I left it in a car seat. I'm not sure, some kind of some kind of kid thing. I don't know.
Speaker 5: And what were you doing with him? He's a married man.
Speaker 7: Uh oh, that's.
Speaker 5: Like, are you sure you got the right number?
Speaker 4: I think you have the wrong number, Greg, Greg?
Speaker 5: He has what's his last name?
Speaker 4: All I know is te right.
Speaker 5: You've got me confused now, so can you give him that confusing My grandson is this type of a person?
Speaker 7: Can you just can you please just give him that message.
Speaker 5: For me ahead?
Speaker 4: All right, thanks you very much.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm looking for Greg.
Speaker 5: Oh God, somebody's got the wrong number. Greg is not here.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, stop coming from I just saw my girl's phone and she's been calling this Greg guy non stop all weekend. So I need to talk to a Greg right now.
Speaker 5: I don't have I'm here, not here, I don't have a good here.
Speaker 1: I'm led to believe that he's messing with my girl. So I need to talk to Greg like a man right now.
Speaker 4: Where is he?
Speaker 5: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: I need you to put him on the phone right now.
Speaker 5: I don't have he's not ears.
Speaker 1: Stop hiding him. You are covering for him, and I don't appreciate.
Speaker 5: Goodbye, Hello grandma Greg. Yeah, I'm getting these stupid dopey phone calls here from people I don't know, and they got my number from where I don't know.
Speaker 3: How are they calling you?
Speaker 5: I don't know this. Two girls and a guy. I hung up on him.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on a second two girls called you.
Speaker 5: Yes, she wants to go to a baseball game with you.
Speaker 3: What did the second girl that called what did she say?
Speaker 5: She left abroad your car? Oh my god, I know that's stupid thing, Grandma.
Speaker 3: I'm embarrassed. I can't believe em. I wonder if she's stole my phone. Maybe.
Speaker 5: Well, to me, you're I guess you're missing around with these gallas.
Speaker 3: Katie said that to you.
Speaker 5: No, she didn't say it, but I assumed that. And then this guy calls me. He says, I think she's messing around with my girlfriend. I hung up on him. I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 3: He was mean to you.
Speaker 5: I don't want to listen to this crept. I'm getting a headache.
Speaker 3: From a well listen, I gotta tell you. You know. I was at the breakfast club working the other night, late night, and I drove this girl home. Oh yeah, she was changing in the back of the car. Oh no, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You're not that type of a person.
Speaker 3: All I did was drive her home. That was it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, next time, don't do that. Don't drive anybody home. Just get home by yourself. And that's the end of that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: The other girl.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 3: She she want a wet t shirt contest.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't care.
Speaker 3: She wants baseball tickets. And she's got really big boobs.
Speaker 5: And what she said to me, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's not the kind of girl i'd really hang out with.
Speaker 5: You don't hang out with any girls. You got a wife at home and two beautiful children, and that's it.
Speaker 3: You know how some of these girls are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of I know exactly. The girls bother me.
Speaker 5: I know you will bother them, but they bother so and.
Speaker 3: Then anyway, So then I was leaving and I got you to arguing with this guy hello, and he thinks I'm you know, was with her his girl.
Speaker 5: I hung him. Yeah, don't know who he was. Well, I wasn't with getting At the end, he says, I got to get to this to your grid. So I says he's not here. He's put him on the phone. I says he's not here, right.
Speaker 3: I know, why is he harassing you?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I'm getting a headache from all this.
Speaker 3: I said she kissed me. I didn't even kiss her.
Speaker 5: Oh God, now you're going to this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. She did? She kissed me.
Speaker 5: Oh please please. I got a dental appointment soon, so I got to get ready.
Speaker 3: I listened. Maybe you know what, can you maybe tell Trish about this?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not. I'm not getting into this.
Speaker 3: We should I can and I can't tell her.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling her.
Speaker 3: Uncle Tom could tell her.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let.
Speaker 3: Me try to get Mom on the phone.
Speaker 5: She went to the beauty parlor.
Speaker 3: Should the beauty pallor for I'm going to call her cell phone. See if she answers the phone.
Speaker 5: I doubt it. I told you, hellar Ma, Yes, Greg, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Where are you? What are you doing? I'm having my hair done? Well, listen, I got Grandma on the phone with me here.
Speaker 5: Oh god, almighty, Grama.
Speaker 3: Can you please just tell mom what's going on here?
Speaker 6: My beau.
Speaker 5: I told him that older. I just don't bother.
Speaker 3: Gregor already listened to my I just need Grandma to tell you. Please, okay, Grandma?
Speaker 5: Oh please, Terry. I got three phone calls today.
Speaker 1: Hurry up to police.
Speaker 4: Hurry.
Speaker 5: I can't talk that I'm eighty eight years old. I can't talk. Sorry, if I have I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I have to hang up.
Speaker 5: Three girl, two girls, and the guy calls me. I don't know how they got my number, and they're saying that, in other words, that Greg is messing around with them.
Speaker 3: Grandma, Grandma, I think she hung up the phone.
Speaker 5: I'm hanging up. I can't take all this.
Speaker 3: How you can't hang up right now?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Because this is a phone tap? Grandma?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh my, whoever that guy was I hung up on him.
Speaker 3: That was gared from work, My grandma. He's here now.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I am Katie with you right now.
Speaker 4: Hi, Grandma.
Speaker 6: My name's Kyler Marine.
Speaker 4: I iced to meet you.
Speaker 3: And look, and I have the other girl that dropped a bar named sam Hi.
Speaker 1: I really do need that bradback though.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Greg, don't do that to your grandmother.
Speaker 3: No matter what we do with her, it is so much fun. It's hard to contain yourself.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: But she's such a sweet lady. Oh my god, the cutest.
Speaker 2: Her reactions are priceless on I know, but at what cost?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: We love your grandma heady. A little little cameo from mom there that was over.
Speaker 3: It's like, what happened? Yeah, whatever she's done. She knows it's a phone tap. I'm at the beauty pata I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: Elvis Durant in the morning show of phone Taps, bringing families together while tearing their homes part