Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tappen.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what do you have today? Janine wants us to phone tap Jenna. Jenna works at a doctor's office and she doesn't like when annoying patients call. So Janine just basically said, call an annoyer.
Speaker 1: So that's what we did, all right, and here we go. That's a good money. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, I need to make an appointment for my grandma. Okay, Linda mashkaalopsis.
Speaker 1: Has she ever been here before?
Speaker 2: No, she's a new patient.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have any new patients until December.
Speaker 2: You can put her down today for about one.
Speaker 1: She can't come in today.
Speaker 2: But she really needs to shut her hands hurt.
Speaker 1: No, but you don't understand we're not accepting new patients.
Speaker 2: I'll spell mascalpsis for you, okay.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is that she can't come in today. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll call you back then tell you when we can come.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. That's a good morning. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: I need to make an appointment for a new patient.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't have anything available until December.
Speaker 2: Well, it's my grandmother and her hands hurt and she really needs to come today.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't come in.
Speaker 2: I bet you could get your grandmother in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we're not talking about my grandmother right now.
Speaker 2: Well that's not fair. Then if you can get your grandmother in, why can't you get mine.
Speaker 1: I can give you an appointment for December, but.
Speaker 2: By then my grandmother's hands could fall off.
Speaker 1: Your grandmother's hand is not going to fall off.
Speaker 2: Her name is Linda Mashailopsis.
Speaker 1: She cannot be seen today.
Speaker 2: How about tomorrow?
Speaker 1: We're out in the office tomorrow.
Speaker 2: How about on not Friday?
Speaker 1: There's nothing I have available?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Nice office. Good morning. How can I help Hi? My name is Marie okay, and my grandma really.
Speaker 2: Needs to come in for an appointment.
Speaker 1: Her hands really hurt. Okay. Can I have the patients list me? Sure?
Speaker 2: It's masculopsis.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can have anything available until December.
Speaker 2: Why are you such a meanie?
Speaker 1: I've told you, and I've told the rest of your family that she cannot be seen today.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't get a shot, then she's not going to be able to wrap my birthday presents.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're about the fourth or fifth person that calls in my fancilitation. What I know the situation. I know her hands are hurting her, but your grandmother cannot come in. She's a new patient. I'm not accepting new patients until December. I'm fortunate. I told that to everybody who's called me a reference to your grandmama, and unfortunately, but doctor cannot see her. Hell, good morning. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, this is doctor Barnard and I'm calling for Linda Mascallopsis.
Speaker 1: This is doctor Barnard.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm her physician.
Speaker 1: Oh you are what type of doctor?
Speaker 2: Are you a hand doctor?
Speaker 1: You have a PhD in a hand yes, bonology, phonology. Can you hold on my mom? Uh huh, that's good morning. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: I need to come in and see the doctor today.
Speaker 1: Are you a new patient? Yes, okay, I don't have anything available until December.
Speaker 2: My hand's really hurt.
Speaker 1: I know your hands really hurt, and you have a lot of grandchildren.
Speaker 2: My name is Linda MASc I know what your name is.
Speaker 1: Hans, But unfortunately the doctor cannot to you today. Why because the doctor is busy with other patients today that you're very busy, Jess now patient, Okay, enough now, Jane gets I know you're pretending to cry, but it's not really going to work.
Speaker 2: Fortunately.
Speaker 1: I know what to tell you. What are you What are you going to tell me?
Speaker 2: I want you to turn around and look at Janine and say thank you so much because you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate hello. Oh my hello, Jenna.
Speaker 2: This is Daniel Manaw and you've just been phone tap.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show