Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your loaw glasses, malone.
Speaker 2: Heat dog.
Speaker 1: Alone. It's the deal, my boy, Well there is much of one.
Speaker 2: There's not much of a deal.
Speaker 1: Noah. How was your weekend? You know what?
Speaker 2: It was? Eventful?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh?
Speaker 1: I love when I have these brilliant streams of consciousness. Ah, Like these brilliant streams of consciousness. It's like like I unplugged my mind from everything that's going on currently, and then I put myself at the beginning of something else that was going on. Sure, Like I'm notoriously fire at doing that, you know what I mean? Like like I've been studying recorded music, yes, Like that's that's been a big thing for me for the last two or three weeks. I've been studying a bunch of recorded music, like how they went about recorded music, you know, and selling recorded music. And watching Ray Charles over the weekend. I watched it like twice. I was reading about him. I have been reading about him for years, but kind of now with this mind state of records and recording and realizing what happened and what forced his creativity. You know what I mean, what forced his creativity and putting myself at that point without the advantages that I have today to figure out, how would you create at that time? Like and it's I think I'm starting to realize this is a unique thing about my mind. Is this is something that makes my mind unique. It's not standard in all humans. It's like shout out to the homies from Black Opinions Matter. It's a large stream I do for the Homebay Trade from Compton Good brother a bunch of other good brothers of me and Jason Juju, different people.
Speaker 2: Jerv they do a really dope live stream and.
Speaker 1: We were talking about basketball and they couldn't understand how I had Bob Coozy in my top five point guards because they are comparing him to point guards of today, and I'm comparing him to point guards of his era.
Speaker 2: And YouTube is dope.
Speaker 1: Like I'm able to see basketball games from the fifties and I can unplug my mind from.
Speaker 2: Today's basketball or basketball I've seen growing up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can unplug my mind from basketball that I've seen growing up and go back into that time and imagine what you had in the fifties.
Speaker 2: To hoop with.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't have the experience of years and years of watching other basketball. So when I'm watching Bob Coozy drop people, you know what I'm saying, I'm watching Bob Coozy drop people with one hand. I can appreciate that. It doesn't matter if he can dribble with his other hand, it don't matter. I'm comparing to how everybody else in that era was dribbling, and that's something unique. I'm starting to realize that's unique for me, you know what I mean. It's what makes me my mind special.
Speaker 3: It's interesting in the hip hop space compared to sports. Hip hop critics always glorify the earlier rappers upon whom advancements were built. But a lot of fans in sports don't tend to do that. Whoever's out now is the greatest ever.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just been so long, you know what I mean, So they they don't take I don't think a lot of minds take advantage of the smartphone or all of these technologic cool you know, advancement. We have to go back and study history. I think they just use it lazily for today. And that's what I spend my weekend doing. Pretty much just revisiting the past, you know, based off of what I've been learning, and I had some really great streams of brillianceness like consciousness that came about. One of them is just the eraror we're in musically, you know what I mean, where it's like everybody's consuming their music and headphones out of a phone. That's how the mass is consuming the records now, you know. And so the music that's doing really well or it has a life is stuff without drums because it's in headphones. Like you'd be weird driving around your car listening to a bunch of drumless kickless you know, kickless rap. I mean, it probably wouldn't be as savvy. But if it's in your head, you're focused more on the lyrics.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The same thing happened with the A track excuse me, the four track A track is sentenc these where the music start being made for cars. Like we talk about Doctor Dre all the time, where like if you listen to g thing, he uses a vibe over all of the music, yeah, right, which was a thing in low riding back to the fifties and sixties where it was on vinyl, so it was either festive or ballanced where people can enjoy him in the house because that's where everybody played the music. Well, now I look at a lot of the love Kendrick is getting because people are able to hear the music as a think piece. Again, you know trap that that's a contributor to No Sellings podcast and the lunch Hour.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He runs a community called ADHD. All debates are heated discussions. And I noticed when these people hear music, a lot of people that have been consuming music or got into consuming music or understanding it over the last fourteen years.
Speaker 2: They want to kind of obsess.
Speaker 1: Over lyrics, like the modern listener, the mass listener of hip hop. They want to obsess over what a person is saying. Like people here shout out to Daffi gn X by far the best Kendrick Lamore album, my favorite KD out album and one of the best albums I've ever heard, you know, in West Coast history. Like it's really great, But I'm listening to people talk about what lyrics aren't there? Oh, you know, cause he blanked lyrics in the initial song, whacked out murals. He blanked the lyrics out, So people like, well, you know what did he say it. I'm like, I don't care, Like if he wanted me to know, he would have put it there. Because I'm enjoying the records the way I've been enjoying records since I've been hearing records.
Speaker 3: And it sounds emblematic anyway, you know what I mean. Sure, it's like the coffee table book that was that turned into a coffee table Yes, songs whacked out murals, so you're whacking out portions of the.
Speaker 2: Song that's tight.
Speaker 1: Don't do that because his bass will go into a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 2: People like, oh my god, it's.
Speaker 1: A quadrupleon Andre, oh my god, it was.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm not but again, because I don't consider singly records with the intent of think pieces. You know what I'm saying, Like, I didn't grow up in an era of headphone music. But again, back to this point of what I was doing this weekend, I got a brilliant stream of consciousness that made me realize that I cannot fight like progress.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, you guys are hearing.
Speaker 1: If you guys are hearing your music and headphones, and you want these think pieces and you want to obsess and you want to argue about songs.
Speaker 2: I got you because I am that type.
Speaker 1: Of creative and it's funny because it finally hit me how to do it for this one ten album, No Sillers Live to Lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at noon's Pacific Standard time Pacific Standard time.
Speaker 2: Right here Digital Soul Box.
Speaker 1: Click the thumbs up Yeah, shout out to everybody at the lunch table. I say, y'all in here, Yeah, we don't forget. We're gonna get into it for sure. Click the thumbs up button. Let everybody know. Do that siding for me. Click that thumbs up button again. We do the No Seilings Lunch Hour to promote and market because there's no visual component to the No Seilans podcast. That's why we do the lunch hour to promote the No Seilings podcast. We just dropped the Fire episode conversations inspired by gn X.
Speaker 2: It's Fire.
Speaker 1: It's in the link below. You go listen to that. The No Senters podcast conversations inspired by gn X, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts. The No Sellings Podcasts executive produced by Charlemagne to God the Black infect network and iHeart and we.
Speaker 3: Got a new episode dropping tomorrow leave which is wrap Up the Year twenty twenty four. It's not a twenty twenty five like a lot of people do, like shit to like wrap up the year.
Speaker 1: It's not that kind of podcast.
Speaker 3: It just happens to be the last piece that's coming out for the year on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, And that was my weekend.
Speaker 1: My weekend was that my weekend was going back to that beginning of record, taking that brilliant stream of consciousness, putting it all together and.
Speaker 2: Be like, Okay, this is how I bring it forward.
Speaker 1: This is how I build it out from nineteen to fifties to you know, from eighteen eighty to twenty twenty four, the foundation of it. And I'm a big foundation person. I'm a big fundamental person. That's just how I am. But obviously, yesterday, yesterday, I saw a post that went up and flock Oh Flocko over at No Jumper shout out to flock Oh Flocko posted it on his Instagram and it kind of blew me away. I saw it and I didn't really like it. Now, thug is somebody that I consider a cohort.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love Thug. I got a lot of respect for Slim Thug. Slim Thug is a very talented person. Everybody that knows.
Speaker 2: Me knows I'm huge on Texas rap.
Speaker 1: But Poetic Flocko's post says slim Thug says black people need to stop blaming white people and making excuses in twenty twenty five. It's twenty twenty five. This is in quotation marks, it's twenty twenty five. We can't blame white folks anymore. We gotta let that go. Kid them people that wasn't even these people, that was some people before them.
Speaker 2: That was a lot, a lot for my mind.
Speaker 1: Uh So I responded, I retweeted the actual post, and I said, I completely disagree Slim wrong. When I tell you the hailstorm I have got on my Twitter because of it, you have to get back on expete. I can't.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: You have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: There doesn't seem to be an option for anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Me and Squishy are gonna figure out how to get you back on anyway. Be that as it may.
Speaker 3: Can I just insert a slight related tangent to this topic.
Speaker 2: Before we get underway. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch the video in question. I saw the title and then like him singing in the car or whatever, and it's I think I had something else playing. So I was like, for one and a half seconds, it was like him talking, but the volume was non So that was the end of it. I was moving on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen a beard doing as well as that?
Speaker 1: It goes out below the frame. It's a pretty class that's a pretty classy beard. Slim thug ass. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: I think he might be preparing to sell that beard for ounces.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a Texas beard for sure. He got that thing going. So so I retweeted it again and I just replied to it. I didn't really say much. I just I completely disagree Slim is wrong. The hellstorm I got back is incredible. People have been cussing me out on my Twitter. It took everything on me not to go off on Twitter. It took everything out in me not to go off on Twitter. Shout out to everybody who's at the lunch table for this conversation. Shout out to Squishy, who's moderating? Queen Patty was going on, Lena Hayes Sweetheart, John was exclusive, Missle Michael, love you back from can Kum Moves Marty, everybody here, my niece, what's up?
Speaker 2: Nanna Madon Revenge? My boy? You back? Rob Opinionated Truth.
Speaker 1: Podcast Tree, what's up with it? Everybody disagrees with my post?
Speaker 3: And no, I'll bet fifty percent of people disagree with your post and you only notice those ones exclusively.
Speaker 1: No, No, I have made a concerted effort. I've made a concerted effort to only show love to people who actually have positive reinforcement.
Speaker 2: I will not. I will not, I will not.
Speaker 1: I don't go out of my way to not acknowledge people who don't agree or that are negative, but I have made it. I've made an extended effort to acknowledge people who are in support of what I'm saying. The list of stuff that was going on, shout out to bora official r b O, I are a official. That's his ad on Twitter on X he said, docs and explain how blaming white people helps us.
Speaker 3: That was kind of where I was gonna go. It depends on what your objective is.
Speaker 2: So so let's let's let's start here.
Speaker 1: Let before we unpack all this crazy stuff, let's just start right here. I don't know if X knows this. I don't know if social media knows this. I am a crip.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you may know other crips. I know you've heard of the crypts talk. You've heard of other crips rap, but they ain't crypts like I'm a cryp. It's the reason I've referenced myself as the Low. It's not because my name is Glasses Low from seven Street Watch Crip. My name is the Lope because my cripping has a different intent. It's a level to my cripping. It's a purpose to my cripping. It ain't just this little kid cripping.
Speaker 2: It's a level to it.
Speaker 1: It's an understanding of what gang banging is. It's understanding that a gang is a bunch of people that are willing to commit a crime to an advanced their agenda. And I find purpose in my cripping because of the treatment of black people in America. It's a level to my cripping. It ain't just some colored flag, it ain't just some street sign. My shit is driven with purpose, because it's not like these other niggas cripping.
Speaker 2: It ain't like that. My shit is for real. I believe in it.
Speaker 1: So I am not the person that really cares about blaming white people for anything. I will hold court on the street for.
Speaker 2: Any human being right then and there.
Speaker 1: It don't matter if they are a police officer, if they are judged, they could be the fucking pope. I will hold court in the streets on everybody because I have no faith in the American justice system to actually get justice in my behest. That's why I am a crypt right now. Still, me being a crypt shows you I do not believe an American's justice system to actually get fair treatment for me.
Speaker 2: So I deal with shit myself.
Speaker 1: So when you tweet me and you comment to me, you say, hey, glasses, you know, well, you know blaming people, don't. I don't believe in blaming people. I'm not telling nobody you did nothing. I'm gonna deal with what you did right fucking here, and now you're gonna get judged, jury and executioner on the fucking spot. And I wish more black people was like me. I wish more, I tell Charlotte Magne and Van Lathan all the time. I wish they was like me. I tell them all the time that they were bled to be blessed to be crips. The greatest thing in their lives, them two dudes life is if they were crips, it would change their life because if you take some intellect and put it with this crippling oh man, look at Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: The sky's the limit, look at ice teeth.
Speaker 1: So again, so when you're saying something to me, I'm not speaking for myself, which is the problem with Slim Doug.
Speaker 2: He's speaking for himself.
Speaker 1: So when I say something about what I don't like, it's not about me, because it don't matter if it's a white man, brown man, yellow man, red men, black man, And if they do something to me outside this motherfucker, they gonna get caught right fucking to date. They don't got away seventy two hours and get a ringed, you wonna get a rained and seventy two seconds. Because that's the life we come from. So don't say glasses. Glasses, don't blame shit. I don't give a fuck if it's the police. So I'm not giving America my perspective which is what hip hop is about as well. It's not about telling you how good Glasses is doing. Glasses is fine. Glass has been fine since he was fourteen or thirteen. Man, I've been fine. I'm gonna make enough money to pay my motherfucking mortgage. I'm finna make enough money to build low riders. I'm gonna make enough money to build race cars. And when I don't got it, I got enough reasonable people that's gonna always help me make sure I get it back.
Speaker 2: I got peat right here.
Speaker 1: I got people that's gonna help me figure out how to make sure all okay.
Speaker 2: And the one thing Glasses can do is make sure.
Speaker 1: He is okay. That's the thing Glasses can do. Glasses can make sure he's okay. But that don't have nothing to do with when I speak publicly. And that is what I understood of being tasked with being a.
Speaker 2: Hip hop artist.
Speaker 1: Before I was ever comfortable saying I was a hip hop artist, I needed to understand what the job was, and I understood the job. I am an elected delegate of said community that I represent, and I don't always have to agree with where the fucking delegate, where the body of people is trying to go. But guess what, I represent their interests. I represent their interests.
Speaker 3: There's a congresswoman from New York and Alexandria Cosio Court has people refer to as AOC. Sure so sure she speaks her opinion. Oftentimes sometimes it's very locksteps, sometimes it's not so much. I think you might need to temporarily borrow AOC. Always on crip, always call yourself AOC for ever good.
Speaker 1: So I'm not talking about me when I said should white people be blamed? I'm not going to blame white people. They're going to get They're actually going to get arraigned instantly, they're gonna get a jury of their peers instantly, they gonna get just instantly, and they gonna get sentenced instantly. Every last human being is the same treatment. That's the just of being cripped. Like yo, everybody get the same treatment. Don't matter. So again, I'm not speaking for myself when I say this is the problem. But in the societal system of America, the only way you blame somebody usually people who are crime has been perpetrated against. Blame blame right the criminal, the person that perpetrated the crime, and then justice happens. That's how blame works. Hey, hey, this man robbed me. I'm blaming this man because this man robbed me. This man robbed me. That's a blame. I'm blaming this man.
Speaker 2: He robbed me.
Speaker 1: I don't have the money because this man robbed me. That's blame in. This a system, right that all law abiding people believe in. It's supposed to come and say, hey, you know what, they robbed me. That's unjust, that's unfair treatment. We need to actually bring justice to this situation, this circumstance, simple as that. That's how blame works. So when slim Thug is saying, hey, you know what, we need to stop holding white people accountable, because that's what blame is for the injustice is done to black people in this country for I don't know now.
Speaker 2: Still to this.
Speaker 1: Day, it's weird. It's just weird to me, Pete. It's like, I get the jest of it. I'm not saying brothers should run around be like, hey, this random white man did this to me. That's not what we're talking about. That's just really being intellectually lazy. And if you're a white man, you gotta realize that this system still benefits you.
Speaker 2: All the banks you use, everything that you.
Speaker 1: Use, You still use a system that was built off of crimes. Like it's still built off of crimes. Some guy asked me, let me tell you another question. This motherfucker asked me Pete on Twitter, he said, saying, Cuz it be crazy, Pete. Like you, you are a white brother dog, but this shit be crazy because it's like all you have to do is remove your emotions because and listen to what's happening, Like I don't know how to fuck We got social media and phones and everybody else is further apart.
Speaker 2: Like this is the worst time to be tone deaf, nigga.
Speaker 1: It is entirely too many ways to connect with human beings of different creeds, backgrounds and everything for you to fucking be tone deaf.
Speaker 3: Well, imagine if every time you had, if all had to do was go and somebody who was talking to you in real life, just if say you didn't like, I mean, how quickly would would you not be surrounded by people you didn't like. I think the eco chamber, our echo chamber nature of the experience has been bearing fruit for some time. The people you get what you get and it's not not to like maybe like bad choice of words, but it's sort of like you get like drive by antagonists because you can go out and say something to somebody else or common on somebody else's ship and then just block your way out of being responded to.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like like you could be running on the street throw a rock at somebody. You know. It's like kind of but.
Speaker 1: You would think it would help people not be tuned deaf, Like it's access.
Speaker 3: To to not their objective. They operate like women in an argument. I don't care what you're saying. I just care that you hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Again, So again, it's not good faith, got it? Okay, let me back up, mister x lax, first time seeing you at the lunch table. Welcome to the lunch table. Brother, with a conversation is real. So make sure everything y'all saying is a good faith.
Speaker 2: Don't do trolls.
Speaker 1: They they not they tripping on trolls in here. Make sure your thoughts are in good faith. There is no such thing as a dumb question. Just let it be a genuine question.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Can we ask this gentleman here whose contribution is appreciated in a in a very viable point. What inspired that name?
Speaker 2: So that's your question, as back, mister x lack. Okay, I'm the question.
Speaker 1: Sure we really expect our oppressors to make things right?
Speaker 2: Nothing's wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, And this goes to this point right here, I'm gonna combine two separate things. Shout out to Jonathan, mister bock Wilson, first time seeing you at the lunch table. Two you on Twitter. Shout out to the good folks of Twitter. Y'all know that, y'all, my peoples. If you on X so called blacks are the problem too, if we are acting lawless and ungodly out here, I feel him.
Speaker 2: On that note. So I'm gonna combine those two things.
Speaker 1: So, if you do not feel your oppressor is going if you don't feel that the society you subscribe to is going to bring you justice, then why the fuck would you abide by the laws of said society? How how does that make sense? If you have no faith in a society, right, then why the would you be obeying the laws of said society? This is what goes to my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is such an emblematic moment of like so many like like this micro instant right here, in my opinion, is so illustrative of like what And I'm not saying you're prejudice. That's not as saying I don't want that to I don't want anybody to start to go in that directions now where I'm going, yeah, and the and the uh. As far as broad stroking goes, right, you have two different people saying two different things and being tied together as the same person speaking inconsistently, and you see that all the time. Black people think this, White people think this. There are tens of millions of people in both groups. There's going to be people who think differently than one another within the group. And it's not not necessarily on topic on this topic, but it is very commonplace in the modern discussion to attempt to say, well, I saw two people from the same group saying two different things. Thereby the group is inconsistent, incoherent, hip hop, hypocritical, blah blah blah, blah blah blah. And it was like this exact moment, I'm picking you out for it because those two thoughts are probably thought simultaneously by the same individual. In very many cases, it just happens to be that it played out that way, and it's such. That was a Oh that's great we got Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: Funk.
Speaker 3: Whatever I've said, I'm done, I'm out.
Speaker 2: That's great. Hall of fame already at the lunch table.
Speaker 1: My man, his name is mister eggs Lax because he makes shit happen. Fuck, why Christ, what do you want?
Speaker 2: He's a rapper, he must be a rapper.
Speaker 1: Beat It is insane. I don't know what it's insane. Word plan is insane. Shout out to Robert Beach, first time being at the table. I haven't seen you for but welcome to the lunch table, bro. Where we eating and all that's. Shout out to everybody who feeding us today. I'm sure somebody gonna feed us. Okay, blame them once and keep it moving. Okay, let's see. So your understanding, rob is, when somebody perpetrates an act, a criminal act against you, you blame them once and then.
Speaker 2: You just keep moving. You forget about it. That's what you're saying. You do, That's what you do.
Speaker 1: You're saying if someone robbed you, if someone robbed you, you would just make one point about it and keep it moving. Make one point and keep it moving. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe if somebody did something wrong to you you would just blame him once to be like, well, I'm just gonna keep going on about my day. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Let's say, hypothetically he's looking at it from uh, I'm gonna call it for sake of my example. This forthcoming the Bunchie angle. If you haven't seen the show, have you seen the show Ray Donovan.
Speaker 2: Ray Donovan?
Speaker 3: Hell of a show?
Speaker 2: Serial killer show? I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: It's not a serial killer show. It's a show about a guy who like works for entertainment lawyers in Hollywood and goes and like extorats, threatens be shit out of people to like make sure you know so and so my client needs a part in the movie.
Speaker 1: So he'll go beat the crap out of the director, make sure the person gets their partner or whatever the dot.
Speaker 3: He has a he is brother, like this whole family. They're Irish Catholic from Boston and they were molested by the same priest. So the younger brother is like utterly dysfunctional, like into his forties because he was molested by the priest, right, So there, I think where this conversation in general really lies is like where's the separation between like, is it the priest fault that he molested you? Absolutely? Is it the priest's fault that thirty years later you beat the shit out of somebody outside of a bar, like like that sort of concept I think is really like where is that line sort of that that kind of makes sense where I'm saying, I think in general, the whole conversation university.
Speaker 1: Years, I'm gonna tackle that because somebody asked me that that's fair, I'm gonna tackle that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Andrew.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I feel like that that's that's a conversation, really good place to take the conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm all in.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Andrew in from Twitter. Wasted thirty minutes of my day. I thought you were going to make a point. Instead, you just want to talk about yourself being so unique and being the ultimate crip. You and your alcoholic co hosts added absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I drink a couple times a week for this show, purposely drinking the rest of the day at all offensive.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the reason that disclaimer went out Andrew first.
Speaker 2: Is because I'm just making sure people don't understand.
Speaker 3: By the show. By the way, also, that's curious.
Speaker 1: No, he follows me on Twitter, but he just kind of throws me. It's one of my guys. He just hates my gus, but he loved me. You know, it's like that sometimes. Okay. The reason I say it this way, the reason I declared that is there's a confusion about my place in the conversation. I'm explaining to you as a cryp. I don't blame anybody icing it. That's how I feel. Now, I'm saying a culture of people, right, the rest of the people right that I speak for, they don't subscribe to the objection of the law the way I do. So they're going about it the law abiding way. To Pete's point. Now, let's get to that point. So I get the thought, let's let's let's put it into a real crime. Let's let's put it into real crimes. Right listen, Okay, let's say Pete, you got your ass whipped for four hundred days every day you went out the house. Pete, somebody that looked like me, or let's say they look like Drake kicked your ass every day. Every day they kicked your ass, Pete. They antally, they antally assaulted you. Look every day. Come on, I got nothing. I'm just saying they look like Drake slight skinned guy, you know whatever, anally assaulted you every day. Four hundred years, four hundred, four hundred days. Let's say four hunder that's ten years, four hundred days. That's a year. Let's say forty six hundred days. Let's say four hundred let's say four thousand days. This happened for for ten years, four thousand days.
Speaker 2: Pete. They kicked your ass just because you was you.
Speaker 1: They sandomized you those four thousand days. Every day, every day, Pete, they just found the reason to kick your ass. You didn't do nothing, They just kicked your ass. Whatever the reason was, they just kicked your ass. And then on Folk, on day four thousand and one, you saw somebody that looked like this motherfucker, because the other four thousand days, the other motherfuckers that looked like him didn't stop and do shit.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I think, and for purposes of the integrity of this parallel, a lot of the slim FuG Point crowd isn't going to say you saw someone that looked like that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: They're gonna say they saw somebody that looked like you. But that wouldn't be true because they would make it in forty years because if you look past forty fifty years ago. If so, if it's me as kicking some brother asked what about the other.
Speaker 2: I don't know three what about the other three hundred and forty years.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying the ass kicker. I'm saying the ass kick e No.
Speaker 1: But I'm just relating it to you, saying you specifically, not not me. People that look like me. I'm saying you, this has happened in the year.
Speaker 3: If it's me, the next two years would I would think the more parallel experience would be. Not that I on the four thousand and first day found someone that looked like you and kicked his asss look like me and kicked his ause.
Speaker 2: Somebody looked like Drake the same.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, not that I looked like Drake on day four thousand and one and kicked their It'll be something that looked like me and I kicked their ass.
Speaker 1: No, somebody looked like Drake. The person that been kicking your ass for four thousand days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think that's what's really happening.
Speaker 2: Well, that's definitely what's happening.
Speaker 1: So for four hundred years, Pete, five hundred years, four hundred plus years, people that look like me have been getting mistreated because they look like me. That's not the part of disagreeing with.
Speaker 2: No, No, Okay, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The part of disagreeing with is party A.
Speaker 3: Is assaulting Party B, and then for an extended period of time, party B decides not that I'm going to assault Party A, but that I am going to assault party BE.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm gonna tell you the confusion in the I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Michael Love. Thank you for the twenty dollars my man tacos on me. Something else someone else.
Speaker 2: Had to get this.
Speaker 3: R must have met on a bunch of soccer games down.
Speaker 1: At Kanku Michael Love in the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's break it down.
Speaker 1: So again, this goes to that weird black on black crime, right, that standard in every poor community, that's just normal. Poor people trip on poor people in the vicinity. If you go to East LA, there's not a black person in site. If you go to Boston, they may not be a black person in site. If you go to Little Cambodia Town and Loan Beach, there's not a black person in site. That don't change that they have the same conflict.
Speaker 2: This is standard amongst poor people.
Speaker 1: So again for them to say, hey, you know what, well, the problem now is black people having problems with black people. That's not the problem. That's just a problem that human beings have all the time in every community.
Speaker 3: And to be clear, just to our articulation one, therefore, this perspective is such that the problems that occur within a consult like a consolidated poor community, if you're black, you are in that community because of what was done to you buy the white.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you wouldn't be in the what I mean and I'm not even say I'm not even saying that because I.
Speaker 2: Think people still would be poor. So I think poor people would still have poor problems.
Speaker 3: All sorts of all shades and sorts.
Speaker 1: What we call gang bang and is poor problems. That's not like a black problem. That's a poor problem. That's why brown people gang bang, White people gang bang, yellow people gang bang. Every fucking body gang every poor people gang.
Speaker 3: Bang a wealthy level a certain line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and on a wealthy level they do it with countries obviously Ukraine and Russia obviously, uh uh, Israel and whatever they got.
Speaker 2: This is on every level human fight.
Speaker 3: You know what the best high class gang bang I've seen you with a quote hostile takeover.
Speaker 2: Of Twitter facts facts.
Speaker 3: That was white collar checkbook gangbanging right there.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 1: So yes, So it's this is not the circumstances. It's just justice for atrocities.
Speaker 2: Okay. One reason reparations matter.
Speaker 1: It's not just about hey, you know what, these people deserve money based off what happened to their ancestors. It's also how the rest of the world sees us because of these atrocities. They see us as the lowest class, broke his class. Because again, America is a class system, and all we have in is a real class conversation. Even as much as people don't want to talk about race, it's a class conversation.
Speaker 2: But let me let me get to this. Shout out to.
Speaker 1: Nicked Knight. Oh that's pretty slick, Nicked Knight. What's up, hommy. Welcome to the lunch table. I think the issue is generalization of groups of people.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to point out a certain.
Speaker 1: Individuals committing these evils, but generalization doesn't get us anywhere, but divided, Fighting evil with evil doesn't bring good. We as an individuals have to look in the mirror and hold accountability, hold accountability for our actions.
Speaker 2: God is good and is the answer to the problems we face. Stay blessed.
Speaker 3: Well, he just to be just to catch it, uh, mister knight up. The white people term is largely used pejoratively. A lot of these things are used emblematically. They're they're not.
Speaker 1: Quite so you know, well, this is the problem.
Speaker 2: If he is not demanding.
Speaker 1: Justice for the for the crimes against people that look like me, he's the fucking problem. You're the problem. A person who got a crime committed and you know it exists and you can prove it happen, and you not standing up for that person, you're the problem, the problem. The person that's complaining about the crimes committed, the atrocities committed, is not the problem. It's when you stand by and don't do anything. That's what keeps us divided. That's what keeps us divided. The reality is you should want to take on the responsibility of saying, hey, you know what, the way you did those people to build this country is a problem. And if I have to pay extra taxes because I benefit off of this country right now, it should be fine. But that will require accountability with yourself. See the problem with American black people complaining, it's the fact that people that are supposed to be good white people are not saying, hey, y'all owe these people fucking money.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: We're not divided because we say, hey, this happened to my ancestors. This happened to my great grandfather, not my great great my great grandfather. This happened to them. This ain't that far removed. It happened a Rodney King thirty years ago. Because people see people that look like me as less in this country. And when you don't stand up and say, hey, you know what, the reason they see him is less is because you haven't made it right.
Speaker 2: You haven't apologized. If Pete or you.
Speaker 1: Mister Knight, are not demanding that this country apologized to its black citizens for what happened, you are the problem. Because if I saw somebody whooping your ass, I wouldn't sit by and let it happen. I wouldn't sit by and let it happen. If somebody's whooping pete ass, I wouldn't sit by and let it happen. And for sure, if it happened and I saw it, I wouldn't act like it didn't happen. Later, I wouldn't be like, w well, I didn't have nothing to do with it. Let me keep on moving, because you are a coward. That's the division, man. The division is that the division is all of the white folk. When we use that term that don't say, hey, hey, you know what America needs to do right by these people. This atrocity is too great for this land that I want to be proud of.
Speaker 2: You need to fix the greatest injustice.
Speaker 1: You need to fix the greatest injustice that ever happened on this land for the longest time. That's what separates you and make you a white fuck when you don't say that. So, if you're gonna act like you're an American, guess what you're gonna get treated like an American If you're proud of this country's history and you not saying I'm sorry yourself, if you're not making no other white people that you know benefited from it, say hey, sorry, you are the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Listen, Slim Thug is my man, is somebody I really respect. I think he did an incredible thing with the business, and he is culture on another level.
Speaker 2: But he's wrong about this, and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of successful brothers get wrong because they start to size up what's happening as Oh, I made this happen on my Oh.
Speaker 3: Can we get him on? I would like to discuss there's a lot of angles to that, in the sense that I think that it's a fair angle to say that there's a pretty big gap between like pragmatically speaking and philosophically speaking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I wonder.
Speaker 3: Which one he meant necessarily, Like if he means it in the sense that, like the answer is not going to or that or a problem that you have isn't necessarily going to be solved this way, and he's speaking to an audience looking for a solution that's, in my opinion at least anyway different than Philosophically, they deserve no blame, you know what I mean, Like, there's they don't deserve blame, and then there's your problem. Isn't gonna be fixed like that, So I wonder it sounded to me maybe more so the latter and at least the brief, the brevity of it.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 3: I would like to kind of know that, dude, what's your take on that?
Speaker 2: Stay sure? Sure? Not me? Right?
Speaker 3: No, your take? Like like as far as like him speaking, And do you see there to be a gap between points and point B or no gap at all?
Speaker 1: There's no gap, Like I think this is the confusion of just slavery. Slavery hasn't been in this country for roughly one hundred and fifty years, right legally at least, right.
Speaker 2: But again, what about Jim Crow. That's not one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Sure, people not looking at what's happening and saying that's wrong. So if you're a person that's a white person and you're not saying this is wrong and you guys should repair this because it's what the right and just thing to do. If you keep acting like the right thing to do Pete or him is to move on, you're missing the point.
Speaker 2: Of how this system should work.
Speaker 1: That's the point of how this system and like I'm telling Andrew, that's the point of a law abiding citizen. That's why I declare, right off the rip, I'm separating how I see things versus what I have to represent, because I'm gonna take minds out your fucking back. I'm gonna cut it out your fucking back, and you're gonna be mad, and motherfucker's gonna be mad and talking shit about this cripping.
Speaker 2: But you see why because you won't stand up and be right for them.
Speaker 1: You won't stand up and be right because you know it's why motherfucker's head fucked up. And if you don't think of motherfucker head fucked up, if somebody raped your ass for four hundred days straight or ten years straight, see if you come out that shit, okay. See if your kids come out of it, okay, See if they great grandkids come out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Let alone, somebody keep hanging people, raping them and fucking them over, and then you think the next generation could raise it out of it. It can't, nor can it change the percession of everybody around the world that know what happened to these people. Honestly, Andrew Im shout out to Andrew Im sitting at the lunch table. I know this is a bit much. But I'm you're gonna give some accountability, my boy, it's the right thing. Glasses. You're playing victim, but you were never a slave, you were never in a segregated society. Yet you want reparations. I don't want you to give me anything. I want America to pay people what they owe them. I want them to go out. They way to make the situation just the fact that you don't think that that type of tragedy, injustice, atrocity should be addressed. There never even been addressed. There's never even been I'm sorry. And if you don't say, as a white man, hey, white people, y'all owe these people in apology, then you as guilty as the motherfucker that let it happen.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, bro, It's not about just money.
Speaker 1: It is about money, because everybody see black people in America's broke. Y'all don't got shit. Well, we don't got shit because we work for fucking free and we started to race a million years behind. This is all the conversation, it's all the classic it's all economics.
Speaker 2: We don't got shit. People talking about, oh this ain't.
Speaker 1: No segregator, ain't no white people live in Watts ain't.
Speaker 2: No white people live in Conton. They don't live where I live. So you how don't I live in a segregated society?
Speaker 1: I ain't. Never I only had one white homie from the set, Mommy Snow, and he moved down from Seattle and he lived in Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: Additionally, so what do you mean I don't live?
Speaker 1: And of course I live in a segregated society, But you don't see it that way because there's no white man sticking a damn wood steak in the yard saying no black people here.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a de facto economic segregation.
Speaker 1: Which is the problem that I keep saying.
Speaker 3: I understand that, Like I mean, go to the same thing.
Speaker 2: Shout how Andrew and Mexico place.
Speaker 1: Hold up?
Speaker 2: I got you because you just said that.
Speaker 1: Hold up, nothing's stopping you from moving by choice.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's because people that look like me work for three four hundred years and they family started in the negative to try to catch up.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't move to Pete neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a choice my mother had available to her. I think this that.
Speaker 3: The genesis here is very really, very simple, least from my observation, it's pretty cut and dry. There there are different social paradigms of subgroups in America. Some operate in a way that prioritizes one thing versus the other or whatever else, and you can see the outcomes thereof pretty pretty readily. The real question is, and then you've answered it, I'm just voicing it for the room, is that, as I perceive it, the social paradigm for that legacy of Black America is fractured and damaged in such a way that it is not particularly efficient for its members. And thereby the question then is do you blame the social paradigm which that paradigm isn't going to work, like it's not an effective one, or do you say the paradigm is this way because of et cetera, the whole theme of the show, you know what I mean? Like, that's really kind of what it comes to.
Speaker 2: But it's it's simply the truth.
Speaker 1: It's not even about to me, Pete, it's not even about what black people feel. How the fuck could you sleep at night? I couldn't sleep at night if I let something happen to you.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't sleep at night if I let some happen to your kid. I couldn't sleep at night if I knew something happened to your great Ganmekid and nothing was done about it, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Sleep at night. It's not black.
Speaker 1: Black people are doing, especially the law abiding ones, right, the law abiding ones. They're doing what they're supposed to do. They're saying, hey, there's a crime that happened to my great grandfather, there's a crime that's happening to me in this country.
Speaker 2: There's a crime, and nobody is stepping.
Speaker 1: Up saying, you know what, less actually adjudicate for what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to kind of play Devil's advocate for a minute, just for the sake of the conversation. Sure, there's some really uphill battle in the form of the accounting and like what does that mean? And look like I think that's very challenging. Sure, and then there's also the aspect of you get some people who would look backwards and say, well.
Speaker 1: Sure, but.
Speaker 3: Between the two groups, one fought and died in gargantuan numbers while the other didn't for the same cause. And then you're gonna get proportionality in financial subsidies and social programs conversation.
Speaker 2: Let's get that going. But we too far from that, Pete.
Speaker 3: We too, those are going to be a lot of.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, but but if we're not, if we're not even pushing to that. Shout out to Era Black TV. I'm sorry, brother, I see you at the table again. This is no sinners live the lunch hour forgiving me sound like.
Speaker 3: Slave Huh never says black, It says slave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which is black? Right? Like him?
Speaker 1: Tom Huh?
Speaker 2: Not the time? Well, I mean remember at that time, ninety nine percent of people that were slaves were black people.
Speaker 3: Sure, so that's why that if you were not a slave and black, that.
Speaker 2: You were three fifths.
Speaker 1: No, No, I agree, but I don't think I think that's the point. That's the same conversation I have about culture right saying thing. That's what I'm saying, Pete, minus the black part, Like, let's take the division away. Let's take the division of black and white away, right, uh, shout out to Squishy. Let's not forget see the fear they plant it by ruining the economies we produce for ourselves. Look up black wall streets and the rest of the race rides. Pete is up on that stuff. You know about that stuff too. It's like, let's say we're all Americans. Let's just start there. That's a fact. Why would why would Americans be okay with an injustice if you know it exists? What out speaking loudly about it?
Speaker 2: That's the prime. That's the that's the point.
Speaker 1: Doug, hold up, hold up. Shout out to hold Up. I'll skip some too, and I'm meant to put it, but we were in this ship.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Marghar. What's Magapete's opinion on this? Mark? Mark? Dig you what?
Speaker 1: What he's saying is that it's your responsibility to speak on this injustice and say, if America is a decent country, it should actually adjudicate for this major crime against this group of people.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't have an issue with that. My question is largely scope, scale of accounting and the methodology.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, but you got to get there first.
Speaker 1: You should. You would have to make this country apologize first. Shout out to Andrew M. It's nobody's fault except those who were there. No, Andrew, it's not. It's not just that it's a there right now, it's a there then, it's always there.
Speaker 3: A lot of the challenge here is that the quote other side, the other side, the opposite of black people, white people are a fractured group at odds with one another. So it's pretty much one group that then has to pay for the other group, and that creates strain because it's challenging to or if not impossible.
Speaker 1: To force all the groups to pay.
Speaker 2: All the other groups.
Speaker 1: Benefit from it, Pete, Not really every last that's very very overstated.
Speaker 2: No, that's not. It's understanding because you wouldn't have this country.
Speaker 1: It's nonsense.
Speaker 3: Not how Pete, because you didn't experience real growth out of that. You just had a massive consolidation of wealth that was destroyed all at once.
Speaker 1: How was it destroyed all at once? It's didn't exist today, No, it doesn't. Of course it does. That that wealth was destroyed in the Civil War. That region was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all the all the all the actual productive growth that happened.
Speaker 1: No, you're saying the economy. You're saying the economy was destroyed. The wealth wasn't destroyed. It got moved into other things. Ashes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not ashes. You have to admit, Pete.
Speaker 1: Wealth goes through generations, and it goes through slavery in America.
Speaker 2: You couldn't deny that.
Speaker 3: You said wealth goes through generations. You mean it expires in generations?
Speaker 2: No, it can, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Pete. Listen, listen, Pete.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck what you or nobody will say if you do not scream loud how fucked up it is and make this country apologize.
Speaker 2: You are a part of the problem.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But but that's what the problem is. That's what you should be saying. See, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying the opposite.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, but you're not saying this. This like, just because you stand by and you're like, you know it happened, that doesn't make it okay. If I stand by and let something happen to you, that's a problem. Just because I know it happened and I don't say nothing doesn't make it cool.
Speaker 3: That isn't the point that I'm making, nor saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, that's the only point that we're talking about. That's the only point we're talking about. That's the point slim Thug is saying. Don't hold people accountable. He said, you guys should stop holding them accountable because even their ancestors had nothing to do with it. Andrew you saying I don't want an apology, I want money. You're not even saying, hey, you guys need to appoly to figure out if I'm lying, you would at least have to call me a lie. You should be putting more pressure on the merrit. Listen, if my family did something to you, I'd be apologizing if I benefit off right now, likes Pete, if if somebody fathers stole a car, if somebody father stole a car, right now, they still passing back properties that was tooking from black people right.
Speaker 2: Now, they still pass them back in Orange County. They're doing it. True.
Speaker 1: But again, if people are not loud and vocal, that's the division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Again, four hundred years is not a long time. That's four lives. That's four lives to go. So it's it's like, I'm with you, Pete. Yes, we can already get to the points of like, oh, you know what, this is going to be tough to figure it out.
Speaker 3: My question is just merely what does it look like?
Speaker 1: That like.
Speaker 3: Because he said you want an apology, you want money. You said right, let's take.
Speaker 2: More money out.
Speaker 1: Let's start with white people that are not a part of it. Making other white people apologize for it. That's the division, because other than that, you would be with the people because it's something. The point of America is something wrong happened. People want people to come together and say, hey, that's wrong. Nobody even said it's wrong. Still, no a white person has said this country needs to apologize. They haven't even forced them.
Speaker 3: I don't think nobody says is wrong, and nobody apologized. I don't know what you mean by apology.
Speaker 1: Then America's never said I'm sorry Black Americans for slavery. Really never, really not to American No, never, They've never sent out an apology. Where's the letter.
Speaker 3: It's in probably a hundred different speeches by various leaders after a massive war that killed three quarters of a million people.
Speaker 1: And definitely is not what's said by Abraham Lincoln. He actually didn't even want to end slavery. He got forced to based off the economics of the business. He actually has a quote saying I would not want to end slavery.
Speaker 2: Hold let me hold up.
Speaker 3: He also has He also had quotes pre campaign camp speaking on abolition in its favor. So there's there's both sides.
Speaker 1: Even the abolition is rooted in something different, it's rooted in the goal of something else. It was rooted in the goal of of of expanding America. It wasn't rooted And this is an injustice happening to people.
Speaker 3: How is it a goal of expanding America if you're doing it within its own boundaries as they already exist.
Speaker 1: What do you mean in his own boundary? Run that back? If you're a vocal do you think white people is wrong? Let me just ask this. Do you think that is wrong? Do you think what's happened to black people in this country for the last four hundred.
Speaker 2: Years is wrong?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: What do you think she'd be done about it?
Speaker 1: That's my question I'm asking you now, I'm asking you for all of these atrocities that you're aware of, what do you think she'd be done?
Speaker 3: I would want to know what it is like because I had said earlier, in so far as social paradigms go, and how the predicate for a social paradigm that is not effective, is that history?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So what effectively would be able to correct that paradigm that is not operating up to its capacity and potential and whatever the answer to that is is a fair answer to me?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense or what I'm saying it starts with people making allowed thing to gain justice for the people that.
Speaker 2: Look like me.
Speaker 3: If different question the question that you asked me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, so here's the connecting point. I'm saying, what do you think she'd be done for?
Speaker 2: And what you did?
Speaker 1: What's kind of explained to me. You felt the difference. You explained the gap.
Speaker 3: And I just played the gap. I was saying, I would need to like, I can't answer that question.
Speaker 1: You can, of course you can't. Now could you answer it? Could you answer it with the greatest education? What do you think it's worth?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 1: Are you talking? What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think happened to black people?
Speaker 1: And listen, Pete, take everything off, right, take everything, take off the take off whatever.
Speaker 2: You think it's on.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers is hanging from a tree, Pete. Just because they looked like me, Pete. They was just hanging from a.
Speaker 2: Tree because like they was rape Pete because they looked like me, Pete.
Speaker 1: That's why this ain't even This ain't even four hundred years ago, the same three hundred. This ain't two hundred.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking not even fifty years ago. It's happening. What do you think needs what do you think need to happen?
Speaker 3: Though, That's what I was asking, Like, like bluntly speaking, I can't with any integrity say it's X number right.
Speaker 1: I'm not even saying trying to reverse engineer's outcome. Standpoint, forgive me.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying should it be money?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to ask. I'm asking you should it be money.
Speaker 3: If money is what it takes, or if other things are what it takes. In my personal opinion, I don't think money simply fixes. You can inject money into a into a bad system and it's going to come in and come out.
Speaker 1: So it's not effective. It's not about I'm asking you what should be done. I'm not asking you. Okay, okay, the first thing I got you done, you understand it's wrong.
Speaker 3: There's two sides to I'll look at it like this. Let's say we're in a civil court, right, There's there's two sides to the transaction. There's what is to be done to make the victim whole, and there's what do you want the person to pay as a penalty for the act?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Those aren't necessarily the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so we have two situations here, there's two there's a criminal act and then there's a civil act like in American society.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, in this say it's largely act should.
Speaker 1: Be happening to people that committed these atrocities?
Speaker 2: What should be happening?
Speaker 1: What should happen to the society that committed these atrocities. It can't just be hey, you know what, we fought to war and now it was over, because it wasn't over like you got Pete. You gotta really And this is the divide. This is this is the divide. The divide is that you know something is wrong and instead of saying, hey, we need to figure out how to make this right enough people is not saying that.
Speaker 3: So is it more about tenalizing an actor or compensating a victim?
Speaker 1: It's both. That's how the American justice system works. Shout out to Andrew iam Nothing should be done, it has been done. He's a fucking idiot and that's the problem. This is the divide. The fuck kind of dumb ass shit is that. That's why, that's why niggas be mad. That's why that is too much of that. There nothing has, nothing should be done. It's done that fuck y'all. But if somebody raped his fucking kid's sister and then they stopped him one day, but there was no motherfucking accountability. The person that raped this kid's sister didn't go to prison, they didn't have to pay a restitution, just forget about it. They stopped the rape. That's dumb and that's not the system that he lives in, and he's a coward.
Speaker 2: I'm at this is the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is it's been black people complaining too long, when it should be white people complaining. How the fuck could you wake up every day and you see how they treat people that look like me based off all these atrocities and not trip because it's not in your world and it gotta be in your world, or if it's not, this is the divide. That's the divide, Peter. It's not just emotions. It's simple. I just put it in the real terms. If somebody rape his sister every day and then they just stop it, that's it.
Speaker 2: I made sure she doesn't get raped no more.
Speaker 1: What about her kids? How she gonna raise her kids and she can have them? What's done to her mind trauma wise? How does the whole community see her? That's what American justice is. He's a fucking idiot and he's disingenuous, and he's a fucking racist piece of shit, and he don't get it. That's the problem, Pete. He's a racist piece of shit in his mind. Don't get it because he's like, why I didn't know noose slaves. I'm not racist. Bit you a coward. If you knowing that justice.
Speaker 2: Happening, then you don't go to make it right.
Speaker 1: Some is wrong with you. Whenever I saw somebody get sweat, I stood up against it. I make sure that shit didn't happen around me because I'm a man and I believe in this shit. It's real. If I saw something happen to somebody, I will stop it because I'm a man. Not just stop it if somebody did that same thing. He's a fucking idiot, like his kids, like his fucking grand like the kids. Let's say that lady have kids. That kids just fucked up, Peter, mind fucked up. She could grow up with a million trust issues, a thousand things. That's messed up. Then her kids had that same trauma and they messed up. Then they kids messed up.
Speaker 4: That was kind of the of my question because I don't think it's it's as simple as sending that fictitious person checking the mail and so like what you know what then would be required the.
Speaker 2: First fact he is, yes, we should pay people for free work.
Speaker 1: That dude is an idiot, and that's the problem. That's how white people see it. A lot of white people see it. Well, what they're complaining about. They ended slavery, they have the civil war. It's over, bitch, what but they ended it. They fought a civil war. Its over. What are you guys complaining about? Everything's good. You're gonna go get the job. You can do anything you want. Hey, it's everything's good. Nothing else needs to be done. There's no doubt. Ata, well, go rib a bank, go rib a bank every week and see if they just stop you.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: They should just let niggas go. Oh you know, hey, we stopped them from robbing banks. Hey, we know y'all robing banks. Don't no banks no more.
Speaker 2: That's it. That motherfucker is a racist.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking idiot, And I'm gonna tell you why he's a racist. He's a racist not in the sense that he uses the N word. That's not the kind of racist. He's a racist because he don't really fucking understand how systemic oppression works, and he will not educate himself because he benefits off of it. In his mind, a black person and him got the same opportunity. He's a fucking idiot. And that shit is the worst, bro, It's the fucking worst.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I think it's a fair point to make. Like earlier talking about he had brought up segregation and segregation being de facto right, and that it's not by.
Speaker 1: Law, it's by.
Speaker 3: Uh like functionality, you know, saying just have the way, especially in California, because California is a younger place.
Speaker 1: Watch Central, South Central, Compton or whatever.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the law that a lot of black people live there, and that it was of you know, lower income, et cetera, et cetera. It just it happens that way, and then it just is that way, you know what I mean. I think the same thing. Yeah, in so far as like you have a de facto gap then in you don't have a gap in opportunity, you have a gap in the capacity to seize opportunity.
Speaker 2: Of course you have a gap in opportunity.
Speaker 1: Pete, you don't really think people don't hire people because they just look like me?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 1: Do you really feel like that at the highest level that you Pete, you saw it, even if you never took it on, you saw it.
Speaker 2: You know, I know you saw it.
Speaker 1: You never have to tell me.
Speaker 2: I know because it exists. I felt it.
Speaker 1: You know it exists, and part of it exists because of that.
Speaker 2: It's not just about how don't you want to?
Speaker 1: Like A great problem, bro is when you don't want to right or wrong yourself, like you know it's the wrong, Like it's how do you not want to get from under this? How don't you want to decide? You know what I mean? Like, how does an America? You know, how much of a piece of shit you gotta be to not want to do right?
Speaker 2: To be like you know what?
Speaker 1: That is wrong? I need to figure this out. I need to do whatever it takes to make this. You know, how fucked up in the head, how evil that is to know it's an injustice that that's been perpetrated and people benefit from it every day, and you don't want to make it right. This is where the divide is. Not the divide that the people that can see the racism shit is happening. It's not a divide because for four hundred years, people like me could be bought and sold and murdered and raped and died out on and this, that and the third. That's not the divide. The divide is when you don't stand up for things. The divide is to stay consciously ignorant for the sake of no reason.
Speaker 2: Why would that dude be ignorant? The motherfuck us.
Speaker 1: Say something like, oh well what about here? It's not even easier, it's actually more cowardly. It's just cowardly. Oh you know what, what about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh? What's the ship called that single white women benefited off more than every black person in the world. The program that they had for people of color that wasn't just for black people. What no, no, not with the white more white people get wig two. Uh you know when people got to college because the other people, you know, they was black, and they tried to give people opportunities because they was not white. Affirmative action.
Speaker 2: Shout out.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Russell richardson firmative action. Well, that's reparations. Affirmative Single white women got affirmative action. That's that's a minority group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why there are an expanding incentive based definition of groups that can try to operate under that umbrella. I won't mention any names or abbreviations of names.
Speaker 1: Affirmative action. Single white women were minorities. Everybody that's anybody that's a minority. It was not reparations. Like he said that, Like he don't even get like that's what I'm saying that that's systemically ignorant and perpetuates racism.
Speaker 2: So when you do it, you are any slaves.
Speaker 1: I just let him make my tea. I just let him make my kool aid, and then that's it. He's a fucking idiot. Well, you know affirmative action. You know what about affirmative action. You guys got your reparation with a fucking idiot. Man. I never block people on Twitter, but I'm gonna block this motherfuck. I'm gonna block you, Andrew Cuse you's a fucking idiot. Cuz and if I saw you in the streets, I fucking comb your hair. You know what I'm saying, Like, fuck man, we affirmative Everybody could get affirmative action. Everybody except white men. Everybody else could get affirmative action. Everybody wasn't a slave white man. Fucking oh, like, you can't tell me, he don't know what about affirmative action. That's that's reparations. Affirmative action. They got affirmative bitch, everybody got affirmative action. Or that gangster shit. You're not making a point, you're not making. Shut your stupid ass up. If you don't get affirmative action. Is not reparations because everybody except white men could get him. Your fucking piece of shit. You're full of shit, and you're fucking troll and you're a really racist piece of shit. And I don't care if you got one or two black friends.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: They cut your fucking head off, fucking coward. Affirmative action. It's affirmative action. They got affirmative action. That's reparation, bitch. Everybody got affirmative White women got affirmative action. The county.
Speaker 2: It's more white people on a county than black people.
Speaker 1: There's more white people on section eight than black people every last program.
Speaker 2: No, you are not trying to get understandabley asking.
Speaker 1: You're having a conversation of bad faith. And I hate motherfuckers like that. I hate motherfuckers like that. You a chicken shit fucking punk. You could actually get a real understanding. You actually could be a stand up motherfucker. But it ain't in your fucking coward ass heard cause if you can't understand, no, I'm getting upset because your mother fucking ass is a racist piece of shit and I allows you to follow me too long.
Speaker 2: Nigga, You a fucking coward.
Speaker 1: If you don't understand why fucking affirmative action is not reparations. You know a single white woman could get that. You know a brown person could get that. You know anybody, a red person, a yellow person could get that. No, we're not having a discuss because we was having that conversation with my face. I knocked your fucking head off of playing with me like you stupid. You're not stupid. That's the difference. And that was my thirty minute ran in this me about being a crip. I wouldn't even take the shit black people take from y'all.
Speaker 3: Whd Pete, I'm sorry you said you wouldn't have let him following this. How long has this been going on?
Speaker 1: No, he ain't said nothing tell me, bro, but he one of the people that find a way to say something just to be on the opposit side of the street. And I usually don't trip broke because I feel like every opinion matters, no no.
Speaker 2: No difference, Like he's a great fan.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of punk ass ship that I let go. And I usually let people have an opinion because I don't need people to agree with me, like I don't ask people to agree with me my thought. I be thinking a lot, I'll be reading a lot.
Speaker 2: I get it. I ain't tripping.
Speaker 1: But when motherfuckers just lie disingenuously like he don't know, like he didn't know, like he's the type of the County is reparations. I could see that shit coming. D E, shut your stupid ass up. And if you that fuck is stupid, you probably shouldn't fucking be talking to me in the first place. The fuck affirmative action, it's that's their reparations. They have affirmative actions. They they single white women got affirmative action. Single white women were a minority, Yellow people, Asian people got affirmative action, brad people, Indian people, everybody got affirmative action. African people who wasn't even a part of the slave trade got affirmative action. Anybody could get in on that ticket. It had nothing to do with just black people. And if you don't know that, you shouldn't be talking, and you know it, and you being fucking disingenuous. Either way, shut the fuck up, man, if you want to learn, shut the fuck up. Take off your fucking ego, take off your pride. Stop acting like you don't know something is wrong. Stop doing that. That's the divide.
Speaker 2: It's one thing for slim thug who's a rich Negro, he'd have made money like me.
Speaker 1: But it's another thing when it's somebody disingenuously pushing a fucking point for no fucking reason.
Speaker 3: And I would argue that, in my opinion anyway, affirmative action is a disingenuous, bad faith political ploy. Anyway, you start off with a group that everybody agrees about, and then you expand it out in time that anybody could participate in. Why because if we can cobble together fifty one percent we win.
Speaker 1: A man, Pete, that that shit crazy because and it's either he didn't know.
Speaker 2: Or too he knew and just said it in the first place. Pete.
Speaker 3: I think it comes down to like a perception that like the predicate for it is glossed over.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if that's actually why it was even done.
Speaker 1: Well, I can speculate, you know what I'm saying, Like, I can't even say that that was like, good, we're gonna do right by black people. You know, black people have been you guys with slaves. Here's affirmative action. And then later on they was like, we're just gonna add more groups in there. I don't think that was the point. I think it was always like, you know what, we're gonna shut them up because they got those Martin Luther kings, and you got those Martin Luther king and you got those other people's and da da dah. You know, so we're gonna just let people come in. Bro, it's trash. Do the right thing, do.
Speaker 2: The legal thing.
Speaker 1: You already have president set, You already have a president's set. Do the right thing. And if other people that's white don't do the right thing, bro, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. And it's crazy to me when a motherfucker like, oh, you know you're a gang banger, you're about division. He don't even know about game banging. I know it's not about division. But again, because some white mother, that shit just crazy, bro, that shit crazy, that shit crazy, bro. And it's so cowardice. That shit hurt my heart. Bro. That shit cowardice. That shit hella cowardice. It's just cowardice. It's just scary.
Speaker 2: No, you got it. What about a firmative action? You know, that's Pete.
Speaker 1: Then motherfucker said that, Look, I should have saved that tweet, because I should have saved that tweet. Bro, he said, Well, nothing should be done. They already solved it. You know, slavery's over, Pete. That's crazy. Where does justice work that way? In what sense the justice win? Did justice work that way? Oh you know what, let me stop the crime.
Speaker 2: That's it. Nothing else that we.
Speaker 1: Don't need jail. If you if you just got to stop the crime, Pete, that we don't even need jail no more. Hey, I stopped him from robbing you going about your way. You go about your way, that's it. That's that's how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, it's like adjacent to filing bankruptcy when when a settlement goes against you.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, glasses, nothing needs to be done. He gave you the advice. People, nothing needs to be done.
Speaker 2: They already did it. They ended slavery.
Speaker 1: That's it. All the crime that's been committed, it's over now. Now they can't do it anymore. That's it. Everybody, go your separate way. This is a fucking basketball game. He's just running the middle of the court. You know why you don't agree with reparations, Andrew, because you're a racist piece of shit. That's why you're not here to see another side. You're not here to see any You're not genuinely here in good faith. You're not, bro. And it's okay, I get it. Maybe your pops was a racist piece of shit. Maybe your grandfather was a racist piece of shit. Maybe everybody you ever heard in your life was a racist piece of shit. And you don't understand nothing outside of your fucking blue eyes, bro, And that's cool. I ain't got nothing to say. But when y'all talk to me about why is there a division, it's because of you, it's not because of the people complaining about their life being in a fucking state of craziness, because of all of the disadvantages they have to overcome every day. It's nothing wrong with black people saying That's what I'm saying to slim thugs. It's nothing wrong with black people saying that. There's nothing wrong with black people complaining. Man is not right. God damn.
Speaker 2: Black people, it's not right.
Speaker 1: God damn. Well, you know what, you need to just stop complaining, you know, over it. That's crazy, Pete. The division the problem in America is there are white people that are letting white people get away with these atrocities. That's the only problem in America. That's the only problem in America. That's the only problem in America. I don't have a problem with slim thug saying this is.
Speaker 2: How he lives his life. I lived my life the same way. Pete. You don't hear me.
Speaker 1: Really talking about this shit at all like that. Nigga, I'm fit to go get everything I want out this world. I'm gonna take it. I'm not even thugging and thugging. It was acting like they was a police and sheriffs and shit nigga. I am our capone reincordinated nigga with a blue bandanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did have that Sheriff solveing I forgot a Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We don't even see on the same side of the law. And I'm not mad at him for being a lawbody. In Texan, they come up a little different. But again, it's not right for him to say, you know, everybody don't have what you have. Everybody don't have what we have. They wasn't blessed and we're supposed to be fighting for the people that don't have what we have. And the way you got it is not because you just was like, I don't care about slavery and.
Speaker 2: I over it came. That's not what happened. That's not what happened. Don't let your.
Speaker 1: Luck because you could be dead because of racism. You could be dead, nigga. They gunshit down in Texas. They'll kill your ass. They pull your ass over, nigga, just cause you look like this. They will fucking murder you. Bro, They'll fucking murder you just cause you look like this. And if you don't get that, that's the problem. And we keep fucking screaming it. We keep screaming this shit, Pete, we keep screaming it, and nobody is hearing it. That shit crazy, like it's a crime, like crimes on top of crimes on top of crimes, crimes on top of crimes. How the fuck do you exist knowing these type of crime happen to just live your life like nothing is cool.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 1: I at least appreciate the white folks that go out and pick it this shit when they see a nigga get when they see some brother get fucked up by some fucking police officer.
Speaker 2: I was working on a song today, Pete.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm working on this dope ass I did for this one ten song, and we were talking about the Rodney King, like it's dope idea, it's gonna be fire, It's gonna end up being really dope.
Speaker 2: Right. But it's like, they whooped this man ass.
Speaker 1: Right. Let's say he was objective. Let's say he was like, you know, what's the word resisting, resisting. Let's say he was resisting, Pete, they whooped his ass in the circle. I would watching it again of the day they had this motherfucker sixty times with Billy clubs. I was like, fuckers.
Speaker 3: Seven years old, I think when that happened or eight.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna send you the video so you can see it.
Speaker 2: As in the door.
Speaker 1: I've seen the video.
Speaker 3: I watched the thing about it, and he's a callegure after us. I got confused because even in college was twenty years ago. Was he high or was that just a tack he got zapped?
Speaker 1: No, he was stayed up. No, he was drunk. He was drunk and stayed up. Fuck and they whooped his ass with a billy club. It's four him tackled his motherfucker make me put his.
Speaker 2: Hands by his Why would you whoop his ass? Right?
Speaker 1: So it's four motherfuckers whooping. He is asking a circle on television whooping his ass pete on television.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that part I saw.
Speaker 2: They're whooping his ass in a circle.
Speaker 1: No Sinners Live to Lunch hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday noon Pacific Standard time.
Speaker 2: Click the thumbs up, but let everybody know you in the house.
Speaker 1: Cuse every Monday, Wednesday and Friday noon we do the No Seilans podcast. The No Seilings Lunch Our live stream to support the No Selans podcast drops dropped the fire episode.
Speaker 2: Look below.
Speaker 1: Conversations inspired by gn X. Go ahead and listen to that on Apple podcasts, iHeart Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Anywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: The No Sellans Podcast executive produced by Charlomagne to God, the Black Effect, and the iHeart Network. Hey whooped his ass in his circle. They whooped his ass in a circle. They whooped his ass in a fucking circle. Okay, cool, everybody's sitting on TV. It's obvious that's wrong. The motherfuckers go to court. Pete.
Speaker 2: They moved the court from downtown to Semi Valley.
Speaker 1: Yes, twelve jurors said they weren't guilty of a sault because their training says that this is how you can treat somebody. How the fuck can you not see that that's a system of racism?
Speaker 2: Quick question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, through that period of time prior to following, probably more following than prior, but either way, that era there was always like talk of like superhuman Sherman strength type shit. You're more familiar with that world than I am. Is that fake or is that real?
Speaker 1: Sherm is definitely some superhuman strum, but you still can't whoop nobody as sixty times. You know, I get that.
Speaker 3: I understand that.
Speaker 2: I'm just there for the second conversation.
Speaker 3: He could have smoke, tried to see, like, I know, there's a lot of oh that's weird narrative.
Speaker 1: Had you strong as a motherfucker, I didn't grab home as for shame, it's some ship. I'm still but even if he was on sharm, you still are supposed tohoop nobody as sixty times.
Speaker 3: So no, I get I get that. I still know if it was it was like an invented narrative or not, because like ideally, if you smoke shearm, you probably want.
Speaker 1: To be like high relaxed, right, I mean, no, you could be wrestling, you could be all that. But but and see, this is the point and Russell shout out to Russell richardson first time seeing you at the lunch table.
Speaker 2: Welcome brother Pete. Not looking for excuses the conversations.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just asking a question because he just asked a question based off of him seven.
Speaker 3: Years old at this time. I'm just trying to like because there is there are a lot of like if you look out through history of the United States and as far as it's relations there's a lot of crap nerveve it's just invented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but but again, let's say he was on sham. Let's let's say it. Chid to Mark gear Morgan said, they said he was shrimped out. You still don't whoop his ass sixty times for Billy Club. I done had to get my homies on sharm. Ain't no way from the hitting seasy time with a billy club. Sure, because you know why, that's my homie. But if you can treat a brother like this, what the fuck that got to do with it? It was obvious that that was a salt a simple assault. Obvious. Sure, it's a simple as sort. The motherfucker's got found not guilty off of simple a sort. The whole country saw it. Yeah, people didn't come out. That's an outrage. It took niggas burning down every Asian store in the community. It took niggas whooping regular white people in anybody else ass to make the federal government come in and arrest them people. And here's the kicker, Pete. The niggas who whooped his ass sixty times with that Billy club. Two guys didn't get no time. Two guys got two years in the federal and camp fit. The dude that hit them with less than fifty punches, less than fifty blows football got ten years.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: The guy who hit Reginald Denny out of the out run got ten years. I'll the guy who hit the So the first jury, the first jury, they didn't get no time. They adn't even get convicted. They went home. Stacey Cohn went home. Football got ten years. He threw one brick. It was a fucked up brick and it was a cold throat. It's fucked up billy club sixty times. How the fuck could they not get no time? And this motherfucker through one brick got ten years.
Speaker 3: Here's my question, more granular, how the two out of four?
Speaker 1: I don't know how these That's really interesting to me because I think the fant just responded.
Speaker 3: They was like, you know what, but how do you get two out of four guys?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Pete. This is what I.
Speaker 1: And Pete this thirty years ago. The first jury, it was none because nobody got convicted with a videotape of whooping his ass. It was a video tape of whooping Cus rest In peace. They whooping cuz sixty times, not like let me hit your arms and get your arm behind your back, not making a concerted effort to get you. You know, I've seen police do that, hit your arms, trying to get your arm by let it go, Let it go, you know, they just taking circles like, oh niggah. It looked like a lynching.
Speaker 3: Cuz it's like that to me, is really similar to the phenomenon which I think is it's beyond my capacity even speculate understanding about. And you've seen it a couple of times now where somebody whether they claim it or did it on purpose or not, it's indifferent to it. But the taser versus real gun discrepancy. If you if I accidentally hit the gas pedalist under the brake, I thought it was the break, and I kill an old lady. Sure, I don't roll because I thought it was the break. That is beyond to me as well. That's really interesting.
Speaker 1: All these jobs is tough, but I do think it's under a systemic order of racism and thought, you know what I mean, and treatment, so things can go wrong and if you leave it to you know, even if the idea is up to your discretion. The fact that they whooped his ass and the circle peete they never just tried to dive on him to handcuffy. They just whooped his ass and he couldn't fight no more. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They hit him like he was like electric, look like.
Speaker 2: A pinata, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is thirty years ago, and this is thirty years ago, and some asshole would be acting like I don't understand what you're mad about her. It's over you could see, bro, it's not Listen.
Speaker 3: Like I could kind of understand a chokehold because it's at least you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I agree if you're trying to, like how the big boy in New York, Like, I get how that happened, and it's a tough job and that's.
Speaker 2: Why you get paid the bucks, and I get it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even zero that down even though that's a big old dude, not great, but this ain't even close to this shit. And then that brother got shot in the back running the like come on, man, like, it's not like this is the point of repairing. And this is why you can't stop blaming white people, you know what I mean, This is why you can't stop blaming white people right is because it's like, if you don't keep holding them accountable, if you don't keep screaming, hey, hold this government accountable because people are still benefiting, then guess what, nothing else matters. It's sets a president and people could do whatever they want to do. It's really simple. I don't get why is this a thing like people keep trying to say, stop blaming them?
Speaker 2: If the right thing to me, For slim.
Speaker 1: Thug, if he would have said, hey, you know what, blaming them an ain't gonna get us what we want. We need to blame them and keep working. We need to work harder ourselves.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to figure some things out on our own. But yeah, we need to stay on their neck.
Speaker 2: I'm damn. I'm damn, bro, I'm damn. But why the fuck would you say?
Speaker 1: You know, if somebody did a wrong to you, you not gonna say, stop blaming them.
Speaker 2: Let me just move on with my life. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call the fucking police, and if the police don't move, you're gonna call them again tomorrow. Some people go sit in front of the police station and protest until something is done.
Speaker 2: Why is it wrong. What black people do it? Pete, I don't get why is it wrong?
Speaker 1: When they say, hey, this system did wrong, things like look at this, look at how my life is like, look at us, look at this. This is your fault. If I was white people, I'd be like, you know, if I was system, I'm be like, you know what here now when it's fucked up after yep, see now it's on you motherfuckers. They don't even have to respond because enough white people not holding them accountable, white people not even holding the system accountable.
Speaker 2: They like, well, you know what it is wrong, But yea on my own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing my thing. I used to always tell my white homies, Hey, you know what I mean, y'all should send me reparations. Y'all should start paying me rep If you a real nigga, start paying me reparation, because I would pay you reparation if I kicked your ass.
Speaker 2: If it was like if it was me on the other side, I'd be like, you know.
Speaker 1: What, if I was a white man, I would find me a black person and I'll be like, you know what, I can only afford ten dollars a week. I'm gonna give you ten dollars. I am sorry for what white people did to your ancestors. That is like, why would you not want to own that?
Speaker 2: You know it wasn't me. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. Nigga was there with Rodney King. It was you saw it. You thought it was just Rodney King and them four police officers. Well, if that was the case, then them four police officers would have went to jail.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 1: The jury had to be racist, So that makes sixteen motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Well guess what if the jury was not.
Speaker 1: Well, the system that they said, well they're off because the system of law enforcement said this is within the pro Oh you could choose to do this, So y'all didn't do it to this, But oh the system is right there right now, It's happening all the time.
Speaker 2: How do you not want to relieve yourself of this guilt?
Speaker 1: Like people worried about, well, if black people got the money, bitch, what the fuck is Ukraine doing with your money?
Speaker 2: You ain't even do nothing to them. What the fuck is Gewge people doing with your money?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't do shit to them the hell that matter.
Speaker 2: If it was me, I'll be like, well, here go the money.
Speaker 1: When I give a fucking smoker of money, I forgive me for the reference. When I give a smoker some money, a smoker is a crackhead. And he said, man, I want some food. I don't give a fuck what he do with the money. I don't care. I gave him money to get food. If he go buy a crack, that's on him. But I did it because it's in my heart to be righteous. You know what, bro, I got it.
Speaker 2: You can't eat here, that's it, Pete.
Speaker 1: You thinking like you know what I might need to go by this motherfucker some food.
Speaker 2: Fuck that fuck that.
Speaker 1: Just do what's right in your heart. Make sure your heart is right. Do what's right in your heart. Fix your heart. If you don't look and be like if that shit you like, if that kid, like if that dude forgot his name, the dude that got me upset, if he don't look and be like, damn that is fucked up, and want to.
Speaker 2: Do something right about it? What's wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Like whenever in jail, like when people talk to me about game, man, you know why I don't ever care because I actually know what's really happening. It ain't no injustice is happening in gang banging. And when they do, Pete, they get dealt with. You rate somebody, little sister, niggas gonna kill your motherfucking ass. You kill a homie, niggas is gonna hurt you. Any injustices are dealt with, sure, I don't know. Injustices that aren't dealt with, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do with the money?
Speaker 1: You know, you're still gonna see, you still gonna say we didn't do it nothing. But it shouldn't be about what they do. It should be about you and your soul. How do you fix your soul?
Speaker 2: How do you.
Speaker 1: Atone for this? How do you atone from something that you know call somebody else they blood that you benefit from. Look, Pete, if somebody stole a car, they tag a car, they stole a car, they get a card to somebody else that person tag a car and they sell it to you. Now, you can get away with it, you could, You could get away with it. But in the back of your mind, if you know that's wrong, you know that's wrong. You know that's wrong. Bro. Like the fact that nobody's atoning and that creates the divide. It's not black people creating the divide. It's when white people are not saying, hey, you know what, y'all motherfuckers, fuck them people over. You gotta make it right. Yes I benefit from it. Yes I do get to go on the Bank of America even though they built this like this. But guess what, So if it cost me a couple of extra dollars, cool that you're giving your extra dollars to Ukraine. You're giving your extra dollars to Israel. Them motherfuckers don't even live next door to you, nigga. I live next door to you. I see you at the grocery store. Ukraine is using bills and dollars to fight some other motherfucking white people.
Speaker 2: You ain't finna see none of these motherfuckers and.
Speaker 1: They don't have no problem, So you should be forcing them. Same fucking systems who giving your fucking money to Ukraine to give it to the people that live next door to you. And if they fuck it up like today, Chapelle's get so fucking be it. If Cadillac get a boom, fine, If Hennessy become a trillion dollar company, fine they already did. There'd be a quadrillion dollar cop that's the nigga's choice to fuck off their own money period. Who the fuck cares. I don't know what the fuck Gewish George people probably took their money bill Hollywood better. I don't fucking know who the fuck cares. That's their fucking business.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck cares? Who cares what the Japanese people did? What they fucking money?
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean fucking.
Speaker 2: Louisiana chickens in the hood and liquoricet. I don't fucking know that. That's raiseed forgive me. That's that's biggs because because it's Korean people, who the fuck cares out out to Kilvin fucking crime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I think fairly there. There's the two kind of vible angles there. There's like that angle, and there's also like, say, guy with no money damages another person and he goes to jail. Well, the other person's still damaged, you know what I'm saying. So they're simply going to jail. Doesn't help the person who got their legs broken necessarily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's only a half. But don't worry about us now. Worry about us now, you know what I mean. At the end of the day, it's like let's say if it's a let's say, if it's a rape victim, right, if it's a lady who's who's been through that type of.
Speaker 2: Trauma, they offer all the best they can.
Speaker 1: Maybe they are Maybe there are some people, Pete, that are that are unrepairrable.
Speaker 2: Sure you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But guess what you should be trying to relieve your soul. You should try to atone for your sins. Not You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's it's more about you fixing your soul because you're capable. You know what I'm saying. It's just the right thing to do. In America. It doesn't have.
Speaker 2: A public apology for slavery.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have a pu It should the whole world should be put on notes.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, the way we did our black.
Speaker 1: Citizens in this country is wrong, and we are going to atone for it. It should be loud as the slavery was. It should be loud as the slavery was, Pete. It should be loud, and that's the right thing to do. And it's like they ain't got the money. They got the money, they got the efforts, they got the energy, they can do it.
Speaker 3: What is I'm trying to think you roughly speaking, how many There's approximately about forty million in total black people in the United States. Say the order of that is not slave descendant black people, that would be immigrant of some variety or another. That's thirty million. The amount of money that the DOGE apparatus, the Elon musk vive Raamaswami government efficiency thing is targeting is north of a trillion dollars. What's what's one point two trillion off thirty million per per head? That's like, that's about four million ahead.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe sounds close four thousand, four thousand billion. Other Yeah, it's a lot of zeros to take off and on my math ain't mathing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's about that number. But yeah, and that's that is the most frustrating aspect of it is is just the massive fire sale of US dollars in every possible fucking goddamn direction.
Speaker 2: You know what I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's fucked up, but it's the right thing to do, and it should be done, Like you get what I'm saying, like it and you have.
Speaker 2: To repair how people like The biggest.
Speaker 1: Problem, bro, is not how we are, how fucked up we are internally. It's how people see us. The fact that them for white men, woo cause us in a circle and didn't never think twice like you know.
Speaker 2: What, that was fucked up. That's big.
Speaker 1: That's all rooted in the same thing, the value that people have for our lives. And then they'll try to act like, well, you know the reason they feel like this because the gangs, bitch Dave was doing this to niggas for years. This don't have nothing for hundreds of years. Don't have nothing to do with that. It's not about what black people or the descendants of slaves are gonna do with the money. It's to make sure that you show the world that you are willing to be accountable at the most masculine level and say, look, this is the right thing to do as a country. I am so disappointed that America hasn't thought to themselves like let's fix this. That's why I know it has to be a systemic issue of racism. It doesn't make sense. America is known for just being up high and mighty. You know what, we're backing Ukraine. We're gonna send them over another six billion dollars because what Russia's doing is wrong. We're gonna back Israel because you know what Harmos is doing that all Americas love. They notorious for glory quoting and shitting. Hey, you know what, we're all up. We're righteous, We're uprighteous. You won't do it for your own But I don't know how none of the other countries respect this motherfucker. Like, yeah, I won't even do right by them people. So somebody asked me, Pete, They said, what's the next step, because complaining is not working.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what your step is. Dog.
Speaker 1: I made my own step, and I would never preach it. I would never tell people to live their life outside of the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be a what's the word for, like a negatively skeptical.
Speaker 1: There's a word for that.
Speaker 3: In lieu of that, I'll say negatively schedule on the error quotes, benevolence of all of these international you know, horseshit expensive projects. There's always some sort of backdoor value, you know. So I mean the next step is you have to somehow create some sort of back door bull.
Speaker 1: I would, to be honest, I would sue the slave trading companies. All I would bring America up in a lawsuit if I was like y'all, Like if I was a regular law abiding citizen like y'all, whereas like I really believe in America, how y'all do Like I would sue America.
Speaker 2: I'd sue England. I'd see all.
Speaker 1: The companies that slave trading companies, you know what I'm saying. Like, I'd sue a lot of motherfuckers. I'd be suing because that's really what it is. But then I don't even know if that works in the same system, which is.
Speaker 3: Interesting to do it at the Hague, to actually make the point of going to the Hague for demonstrable purposes, the international Criminal Court of the Hague, just to see how it's perceived, because it's very international a problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, my thing is shout out to mister x Lax.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody stand at the lunch tape in this conversation we down there, tell I might have surpassed Vandilla. Gorilla is a cold player. Last you are more influential than us. Get the ball rolling, bro, I just don't believe in America like that, x Lax. I ain't gonna even lie to you. America really got to do some work to make me believe in them. I could never believe in Like, if one of my older homies didn't raise their kids, I can never respect them, you know what I'm saying. Like if let's say, even as a gang member, right like how people look at cripping like oh this, if one of my older homies don't raise their kids, I would never respect them. I would never respect him, bro, like I would never respect them. So like, that's how I see America. America is a country that will not do right by some of his oldest citizens. Like they will not do right, they will not be right. I could never respect this country that way. It's always just going to be an entertaining experience. That's all it could be. There is no reason, it's no reason for me to believe in it because they won't do the right thing. Anybody who won't do the right thing, Bro, especially when your whole shit is being righteous or doing the right thing, I can't.
Speaker 2: Fuck with it.
Speaker 1: So when y'all asking me about this shit, I don't believe in it. Look at the men I was just talking to.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is a dude that followed me on Twitter. He like buys my music, and he's just disconnected, like he thinks in his mind like things that's happening to us is at our own doing like that shit is a purposeful ignorance. He's doing it on purpose, you know what I'm saying. Like, I could never see this country the way that y'all see it. I couldn't. It's just never worked for me. Bro, I just can't not until they do right. It's like respecting somebody that don't raise their kid, or respecting a man that rapes his daughter.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He stopped raping on when she was eighteen. Like I don't, like, I could never respect it. I could never do real, the right kind of business with that person.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 1: It just never would work. Bro, It's just one work. And I see America that way. America know they are wrong, They know they are wrong, and they will not make it right. They won't, Bro, They won't.
Speaker 2: Even put out a public apology.
Speaker 1: They won't make it right. They won't say, Man, this happened to these people. This is a part of why they are screwed up. We did this to them. They could write a simple letter a president, somebody could do it. You know how many white people could really start writing white people can start writing letters like, hey, America, you need to do right by these people. This is partly why their life is in disarray. And how could we exist as a righteous country without doing that? Like how so, how could I really vest interest in this country doing the right thing when the oldest wrong thing that they've ever did they will not make it right? That is crazy, that shit crazy dog. It's people who don't trust their parents for a lot less than what America did to black people in this country. Your parents might've whooped your ass and you was bad, and you grew up your whole life not trusting your parents, let alone what's been happening to black people. So no, no thug ain't right. No, slim Thug ain't right. Slim Thug wrong with two left motherfucking shoes. That's my nigga. Like, I got a lot of respect for him. I love him, man, I'm a fan of what he do. But that nigga should be embarrassed of hisself them niggas he grew up with. He heuston.
Speaker 2: Look at the end of the day, bro, that's what it's about.
Speaker 3: Do you think honestly that he didn't just mean it more narrowly in the sense of like, don't use it as a reason to not handle business to the best of your ability type of thing, or do you think he meant it in the broader sense? I feel like.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Fair, I'd be surprised, So that's fair. So what do I think he meant by it?
Speaker 1: What not? Not actually me listening? But what do I don't want to hear? Which right when I hear it, what do I feel about it? Okay, So this is what I feel, Pete.
Speaker 3: So I if I asked him, he'd be like, come on, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think what he means is I think he means both things, bro.
Speaker 1: I think he means like, man, you know what, he genuinely feels like white people now have nothing to do with the systemic of the systemic racism that black people have genuinely dealt with in this country. He genuinely feels that way. That's something he does feel. So there's a part where he's trying to empower brothers where he's like, hey, you know what, you can't trust these people to do right by you.
Speaker 2: You gotta do your own thing, you know what I mean? You got to do your own thing.
Speaker 1: I do think that's one part of the genuine conversation, But I think the other part is really like he feels like these group of people don't have nothing to do with it, and I'm like, no, these group of people benefit and if they're not putting pressure on America the country to actually make it right, they'res guilty as their ancestors. And it don't matter if you came to this country, like you still came to a country that had all these opportunities off the blood of these people.
Speaker 2: You didn't make it own opportunity.
Speaker 1: You can't do it because if that was the case, you could a major own opportunity where you were. You came here because there was an opportunity that was available for you off the blood it sweat and tears and deaths and bodies of people that look like me.
Speaker 2: That shit crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So if white people are not saying that, if white people are not saying to the other white people, to their brothers, hey, this is what is wrong. Y'all need to really be apologizing. I'm gonna app Hey, look I never my family didn't have no slaves, but this is wrong. Like people just wanted to be recognized. People just want to be heard. That's why they they're not complaining because something. It ain't like they complaining, Like nobody sitting around Pete saying, you know what, I can't make it out.
Speaker 2: The white man got me down. That is not what niggas is saying in the hood. You know what, I would make it work.
Speaker 1: You know, the white man got me. Damn he gonna stop me every liquor the way nigga's not saying that. That's not something people saying the hood. I don't know why you trying. You know, the white man just gonna hold you down. That's not what they're saying. You just know that everywhere you go the doors closed.
Speaker 2: That's all you know.
Speaker 1: And it'll beat the try out of you. It will beat the try out of you.
Speaker 2: Pete.
Speaker 1: It made him beat the try out of me. It made him beat the try out of slim thug. But it beats the tryout of a lot of brothers. They be like, man, I'm done, bro, I'm tired of losing.
Speaker 2: People just give up on life.
Speaker 1: That's why people drinking, smoke and do drugs, not in like in the you know black people, you know they do drugs because they logging out of real life. Real life is some shit, especially like for this. And it's like, you gotta admit it's a little different. If you look like me, everything that's made to help you don't.
Speaker 2: Really help you.
Speaker 1: Shit, if you call the police, you don't even know if you're gonna get killed, dug Like Pete, that's I feel like that, Pete.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying to you, bro, you know how I am.
Speaker 1: Kill me.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, Pete.
Speaker 3: And there's a difference, Like just look at the difference in the types of drugs that people who are downtrodden do versus people who are not, Like what's acceptable as a drug like know one where I grew up with ever ever try sherm or heroin, But you gonna suck around on the next to a pill in a mushroom.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's different and every And you gotta realize why all these.
Speaker 2: You gotta realize what all these people looking for escapes? Man, Like, even if that dude didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Bro, he gotta realize there's a reason why people are saying this. They're not just complaining for their own health. Like that's why I know it gotta be disingenuous.
Speaker 2: Bro, you think.
Speaker 1: Everybody's saying every like. I get it. If you white and you've really never been around no brothers and you never seen it.
Speaker 2: But you think all.
Speaker 1: These niggas is saying something wrong everybody, all these people.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Oprah may not be saying nothing no more, but even at one time she was saying something. It's not that everybody just saying this for the sake of saying this. That shit just crazy.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't just saying this. Oh you know what, let me just blame the white That's how people talk like. They mean just blaming it's the white man.
Speaker 2: Thought. I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: That ain't what niggas is doing. That ain't what people doing. That ain't what brothers is doing.
Speaker 2: Pete.
Speaker 1: They not just sitting back like me. You know, the white man got me down. That why I couldn't get that job. That's a movie. That's a movie.
Speaker 2: Bro. Nigga's not saying that. They just realize that.
Speaker 1: Man, it's just every opportunity if you right here, you know, if it's white, it's access to to dope because the government let people fly white government let people fly cocaine. Here to fund the ward that's been proven to be correct, and they dumped it off of the hood.
Speaker 2: We tell that over there to.
Speaker 1: Them, and then some nigga was like, I'm finna come up, right, slim thug glass along, I'm finna come up. And now they're selling it and people in their community bind it. Oh, well, you know what the problem is the niggas that's selling drugs in the hood, the not the government.
Speaker 2: That has the legal rights.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Pete, if I sell my When I used to sell searm I used to go to jail every month. It felt like the same government that flew the drugs to me, they didn't go to jail at all.
Speaker 2: Fucking Rick.
Speaker 1: I think Rick actually said this shit and they still didn't go to jail. That's the separation the accountability. So when people say, well.
Speaker 2: Glasses, no, you're the problem. You're you're a gang member. You shoot people.
Speaker 1: Well, if I shoot somebody, guess why I'm going Pete to jail. That's that with Austin a guess right. But when the systems shoots them, when white people shoot somebody, they're not going to jail.
Speaker 2: Pete.
Speaker 1: When I used to sell sean, guess where I went to jail when they was flying all this dope in. Nobody went to jail. Why is it only working on me? That's why I.
Speaker 2: Don't take that shit serious.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the black community problem is the black community.
Speaker 2: You know they need bitch.
Speaker 1: Everybody go to jail fall the shit they do right there. The problem is when you're not being held accountable, which is the main point of the damn conversation. They still ain't being held accountable for slavery, They still ain't being killed accountable for the systemic practices Jim Crow. All this shit happening right now, Lord knows the effect is having on everybody that see us like just broke ass niggas. Fat Joe who was raised with niggas still see us as broke ass niggas, Fat Joe and.
Speaker 2: Broke a bunch of broke cass niggas.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 3: I finally saw that clip yesterday.
Speaker 1: Like he was way he was like a bunch of broke ass God damn. It's not just us, it's how people see us because we don't have anything, and the reason we don't have anything it is not our fault. Yes, they're gonna be some poor white people they're just happen to be a lot more rich white people. Yes, they're gonna be some poor brown people. It's gonna be some rich white brown people. It's we gonna have the smallest group because we were set back and there's a lot of things traumatizing our existence and how people see us. Like you have to change how people see us. Maybe they don't need to see us as the richest niggas in the hood.
Speaker 2: Maybe they doing any bad way. You know them niggas got some money.
Speaker 1: You can't play with them.
Speaker 2: Niggas, they got some money.
Speaker 1: Money make you see people differently. Money make you see people differently, Pete, money make you see people differently, And maybe that needs to happen. Not to mention, if you, if you if this country miss you know what. A lot of the reasons these people in this fucked up situation the way that is, it's because of the shit we did.
Speaker 2: We was fucking up.
Speaker 1: Damn we fucked up. That was wrong and we got this country. So look, we fucked up. Hey, look, I'm openly telling y'all, I wish Trump did this. You want me to be a Trump fan? He let him come on, be like, you know what, because he said some crazy shit. A couple of times I heard. I was like, yah, he might say some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Trump come out and.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, you know what what we did to black that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: As the leader of America, I am sorry Black people. That is not right.
Speaker 2: That is wrong.
Speaker 1: Now every time motherfucker see you, they thing they can kill you, and nothing happened. Could you start there?
Speaker 4: Know what?
Speaker 1: Hey, I can't give you much. Here's six thousand dollars. It's all I got. Even if niggas be like, no, you try that. Motherfucker's not even trying, Pete, All I got is six dout, you know, nigga, you know how niggas do that. All I got is six thousand. It's thirty thirty million. Know, all I got is six thousand. Y'all want this six out? We can't even get there. All I got is six thousand. All got is ten thousand for y'all, man, that's all I got. So look they I ain't. You know, my check late the budget late this month. All I got is ten thousand. Y'all want it, make a deal, but just at least try to write the wrongness. Try to write the wrongness. Bro, try, they're not even trying. Hey, that affirmative action that single white women could get that, Asian people could get that, Indian people could get that, African people can get that. Everybody can get it, except none of these mother fuckers. What's working this plantation? Just tell o for a nigga something. They ain't even trying to settle. You know what I'm saying, like a bill collector will call your ass one million times for one hundred and thirty dollars. Hello, and if.
Speaker 3: You're saying back and long enough, phe'll setle for twenty five exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, hello, yeah, hello, yeah yeah, I'm here to collect a debt. I'm recording this car to let you know I'm collecting a debt. I'm just collecting a debt. Yep, you steal ot mobile two hundred and thirty three dollars.
Speaker 2: Look, we'll let you settle for forty six dollars.
Speaker 1: You only got twenty, Well we could do forty six, you know if you do forty, Like, bro, settle, do something, do something, just act like it fucking like. Stop letting these white fucking people walk around act like they' nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what's wrong.
Speaker 1: The white folk walking around, niggas cutting me out on Twitter like I'm saying something crazy, cue white people crazy, Like, well, you know, America's not tripping, so I'm not tripping. Look, you gotta be wrong. I trust my country. Bro, You're mobilizing these fucking crackers to be thinking nothing wrong. That's why they like glass. You tripping? You just a lazy nigga. What glasses? Look the nigga came from selling sharm. Damn there dying, became a motherfucking millionaire. Like how the fucking my lazy nigga, bitch I changed my whole life. Fuck just slavery nigga. I was a gang member, shooting that niggas getting shot, going to jail, and all that nigga came from really selling sharm. I'm not these other rappers, bro on Seventh Street, Crip, I'm not these other rappers.
Speaker 2: I used to really sell shirum. I was going to jail. My mom went to prison when I was fourteen, thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: I never met my biological for bitch, I became a millionaire, so you can't say glasses is lazy.
Speaker 2: But I get why everybody else don't have that.
Speaker 1: I get why, God it ain't like that, and I gotta fight for them. That's who I'm fighting for. The fuck you f I'm not I'm not Thug. I'm not fighting for myself, and I don't think Thug. I think Thug probably genuinely believes like this is the advice he should give people.
Speaker 2: I just disagree with cuz this is a this is you.
Speaker 1: Ain't heard me insult Thug this whole time because I got too much respect for Slim Thug. I haven't insult him once I think his advice is wrong. No, nigga, keep complaining and get on your shit. Keep complaining, make these motherfuckers be accountable, keep complaining, keep your It made me realize, back to the beginning of this conversation, Pete, Oh, these niggas act like slavery don't exist.
Speaker 2: Let me remind them how far it's not away.
Speaker 1: They need a reminder like, oh, you know you just you know you wasn't a slave, bitch, My great grandfather was a slave.
Speaker 2: What the fuck dies that mean?
Speaker 1: How could you sleep at night knowing somebody that was related to me within two or three generations is a slave.
Speaker 3: Your great grandfather was a for the.
Speaker 1: Fucking leage, honestly, first ten years of his life.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you how old pete great grandparents weren't born before nineteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Pete, is some shit happening. I don't think it is some shit.
Speaker 1: I don't what. I don't get.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. This ain't this ain't thirty lifetimes away, nigga times away.
Speaker 2: This ain't that old. This is five lives a goal.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: It's three lives to go four.
Speaker 3: I mean, like this is a stupid parallel, Like it's really dumb, but I don't think it misses the point by that much if you get if you think about it, like I was talking to, it's talking about dad honestly, about like college football right, which is regional and is largely dominated by young black athletes. I said, talking about like USC, Michigan, Notre Dame in the you know, quote unquote SEC bias, the Southeastern Conference schools in the in the South. I'm like, the Southeast Conference is crushing it now because it and I didn't think about this until a guy who was from Louisiana used to go to the cigar lounge I used to hang out with all the time he's like, they finally got some infrastructure down there when he used to have to go see my cousins in Louisiana and none of them were playing football. Big old he's a he's big old brothers on the farm. You know, I like, you need to give this guy some shoulder pads.
Speaker 2: You know they and.
Speaker 3: That's his words. But like that's a small example of the time lag. Do you think USC would have been crushing it in nineteen sixty nine when Sam Bam Cunningham went down there to demonstrate that they needed to break down the segregation line in college? Is this college football?
Speaker 1: Nothing was a portant thing? What was this college footballcuse?
Speaker 3: But even after that happened in nineteen seventy, it took two generations just for there to be enough. Means, Alabama has like more players in the top one hundred than fucking California. It's like a tenth of size. It's a tenth of fucking size.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny.
Speaker 3: It demonstrates the lack of time.
Speaker 2: Sure, lack of time, sure, sure, and I get it.
Speaker 1: Something that you said carry to my attention and somebody said something that triggered me as well.
Speaker 2: A dude was talking about what do reparations need to look like?
Speaker 1: I'm like, it always goes into these weird conversation about what and I'm like, that's not the point, Like we're so far away from even what does it look like like? It's people like that's my point of what slim Thug is saying, right is he's like, don't even say nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 1: Like, we're not talking about what should it look like, Lord knows, getting an initial apology. We're talking about the goal of not blaming people for why Black America is in shambles. It is their fault, and we do Part one is it is their fault. Part two we need to work twice as hard. And that's fine, we do. You know what I'm saying. But if none of the equivalent is to stop holding this country and white folks accountable, none of it, None of that makes sense.
Speaker 2: You gotta do both. You gotta fucking do both.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the only tree, glasses, glasshouse, and Pete on the big screen in my living room. This is my show, and this is the only show worth being. We're going all the way there. So again, man, it's like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man again I said that slim Thug is wrong.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yo. We ain't finish sitting about this motherfucker too. Love fuck out here No Centners Lives and Lutch Hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Pacific Standard time. Click the thumbs up button. Let everybody know you in the motherfucking house and all of that. The players is here. We do this live stream to support the No Siller's podcast look right there below conversations and inspired by GNX. That's the latest podcast. Go listen to that on Apple Podcasts. iHeart podcasts anyway you get your podcasts. The No Sinners Podcast executive produced by Charlemagne to God, the Black Effect Network and iHeart.
Speaker 3: Love Man. Tomorrow Huh, what's the name of the episode coming out tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: They probably gonna put this one, honestly, and then they're gonna put that one Wednesday. Oh but that that one is called Conversations on the culturally entitled.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: I get the in my mind, I get the lives and the podcast.
Speaker 1: Now confused as to which happened.
Speaker 2: It's all good. It's all good. I know. Much love to y'all, man.
Speaker 1: We got this motherfucker man, don't stop holding the motherfucking people accountable.
Speaker 2: Fuck with the talking about got here.
Speaker 1: They're looking out for Tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. Were produced about the Black Effect Podcast network and now hard Radio. Yeah.