Speaker 1: Uh Oh Chow broncos in Courtland Courtland Sutton to the captain, agreeing to a four year, ninety two million dollar deal. An extension will run through twenty twenty nine. The deal includes forty one million and guaranteed. Sutton set numerous career high as last season, including the playoffs. Eighty six receptions, eleven hundred and fifty six yards, thirty four catches of at least fifteen yards, twenty contested catches. He earned his payday. So we're looking at most touchdown most touchdowns over the last two seasons. Jamar Chase and Mike Cabris are tied at twenty four and Ross Saint Brown is third with twenty two.
Speaker 2: Jordan Addison Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 1: Four and five they got nineteen, Ceedee Lamb Courtland Sutton or six and seven they have eighteen.
Speaker 3: He was due, He was due.
Speaker 2: He one of the most underrated. He make. I mean he makes some tough catches. He may he made Listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know where the statistics are or his percentage of contested catches that are made, but he's one hell of one and he I ain't know he was that big. You know, he was at the White at workshop.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he big. I was like, yeah, hey, that's the thing though, he cats bigger than what you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, person, I remember the first time I saw pascertain, Like.
Speaker 3: God, he tall as hell.
Speaker 4: He tall, he tall, and he tall and big with it, not.
Speaker 2: Muscle, just.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like Bro, I'm like, bro, pick your arms up. I mean, like like another dragon. I'm like, well, damn, that can't nobody get away from you?
Speaker 4: Borrow?
Speaker 2: Will you stamp?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: He he controlling everything?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Man he uh And but I'm glad, I'm glad. I'm glad someton got paid. Uh he uh he Look he's the killer number one, a favorite target of a bow. And yeah, and now they got Evan Ingram. They got a tight end that could take the top off the coverage.
Speaker 3: You could run good tight end.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, I like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I like what the Broncos got.
Speaker 1: We got something, you know, we got a little something Brewer, We got a little something Brewing. Defense gonna be defense, gonna be better.
Speaker 3: Y'all. All right, y'all a y'all right, hang with y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: Nice, now, didn't we keep y'all at the playoffs.
Speaker 3: That that was necessary. It's a new year to y'all. Nice though. I like I like bow Knicks. Boy. Hey, ever, ever, ever since I seen I've seen God, Damn damn Sean Payton go at him and bow Knicks buck back like man man, Wow. Okay, they got they got one. They they got them one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Adam Schefter says Terry McLaurin is seeking a contract greater than that of DK metcalf, the one that he received from the Steelers. Here's what Adam Schefter had to say. I would say DK was in the same draft class as Terry McLaurin. He got about thirty three million per year. I wouldn't think that Terry is willing to take less than that. I think he wants considerably more than that. Washington, they're not there right now. They love the value Terry McLaurin, but they love the value in him at a different price. McLaurin is in the final year of his current contract, which you do to make a base salary of fifteen point five million and carry a cap hit of twenty five million.
Speaker 3: You just said they value McLaurin and what he brings it a team, but at that price, well, they got to find a happy medium. They got to have a happy metat because all you got to do is pull up the numbers. I don't have the numbers in front of me. I'm not sure what DK metcalf has done the past three four years. I'm not sure what well I know Terry McLaurin. He said, one thousand yards every year.
Speaker 1: Every Oh, Joe, how many time you heard somebody say I like it, but I don't like it at that price?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All the time.
Speaker 1: Hey, they like Terry. They don't like Terry at that price. Because he said a chef that if what chef is saying is true, he wants to.
Speaker 2: Be north of thirty three thirty.
Speaker 1: So now that CD, CD's at thirty four, Jedda is at thirty five. Now Chase poll valked everybody and put it at forty. So look and he's looking at it. Hold on, I'm signed his contract two years after what you call after what you call him sign here after Jedda signed here, CD signed last year. So I understand, Well, you might not believe that I'm the same caliber. Right timing.
Speaker 3: Inflation and also forget inflation, forget the timing, forget the market. Turn on the f and film.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That uh, that's all I need to see.
Speaker 3: Turn on the film, and I wish. I wish Jayden Daniels had the kind of leveraging power, which I think he does, but as a rookie, I don't think he wants to.
Speaker 4: Push that button.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow went upstairs and Mike Brown say, boss man, we need to get you know, and we need to get five done. We need to I don't know how you're gonna do it or what you need to do. I'm not sure what the books you got to get some years that you don't have that kind of that's that's a Joe Burrow, Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: Joe home boy, right, think you but I wish.
Speaker 1: But he will, he will have that kind of you will you will will will that kind of hammer.
Speaker 3: I think Jaydon Dams understands importance of having this number one target for sure. I think the team, the owners, they all understand that. You know, we talked about we talk about numbers. Find a number that's good, that's not insulting. You're not asking to be the highest paid, he said. Put me in a put me in the ballpark and where I belong, and let me know you value me, that's all.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean well, Chef Schefter reported that he wanted to be valued more than what Minnesota valued Jedda.
Speaker 2: More than see that.
Speaker 3: You want more than Jedta.
Speaker 2: I hear the thing.
Speaker 1: If dk' is at thirty three, the next is thirty four CD, the next is thirty five JETA.
Speaker 2: So if he don't work thirty three, what he won't.
Speaker 3: Oh fifteen to thirty three is is I mean, that's a big jump, a huge jump. I figured, like you said, is he trying to reset the mark, not reset the market? But he second high second second chase.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't know what he's trying to do. I'm just saying what Chefter said. Chefter says, uh d they were in the same draft class. I think Terry McLaurin and DK were in the same draft class. DK got thirty three. I wouldn't think that Terry is willing to take less than that. I think he wants considerably more than that. So you're talking about thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Ooh, Hey, that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, don't get me here the line.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's gonna be tough. That's gonna be tough. I understand it. You listen, you gotta fight for what you gotta fight for what you want because you only get what you Hey, listen, You're only gonna have this kind of leverage one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one time.
Speaker 3: So you gotta get it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get it right.
Speaker 1: So the question is, like you said, we don't. I mean, look, I don't know what he's asking for. Chefter may ay, maybe Chefter talked to his agegent. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And listen, Chefter shams and uh shams and wolves.
Speaker 4: He ain't wrong.
Speaker 3: Is coming from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, it absolutely is. But like I said, I like it, I don't like it at that price. You know, I'm saying, Hey, hey, o Joe, how about like chrome heart jeans. I don't like him at that price.
Speaker 3: Listen, I love I love scary Terry Man. I hope, I hope we get what he deserves. But you got to be you got to be willing to fight, Bry, especially what you're asking for. If if what Adam Schefter is reporting is correct, you got to be willing to fight. You're gonna have to hold your ground because one thing they will use against you. You got that C on your chest. You know they will choose your love for the game and use it against you.
Speaker 2: I know firsthand. Hey, I know first hand.
Speaker 3: Now it goes O Joe, We're gonna we're gonna stall him out. He's gonna fold at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loved the game, he loved being he loved being around the team, he loved the guys. You know, the Titans have officially released Trailing Burkes, So let's revisit the night the twenty twenty two trade.
Speaker 2: The Titans traded A. J.
Speaker 1: Brown for the draft rights the Trailing Burkes, Roger McCreary, Nicholas petite Free and Kyle Phillips.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I saw them.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't know what the Tennessee was thinking. I still don't know. So, Okay, you saved money. You didn't want to pay, you didn't want to make you didn't want to pay A J.
Speaker 2: Brown?
Speaker 1: What he would what the value? What he had earned? Okay, you saved money. What had it gotten you?
Speaker 3: They thought Trailing Burk's was answered.
Speaker 1: They did because they say he's the same type of guy. Look at he's big, he's physical. Bro If y'all watched him, and y'all watched A. J.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 1: They're not they're not the same, they not. But sometimes you get you get caught up and you get mad at somebody and you convince yourself somebody is better.
Speaker 2: They got mad at AJ.
Speaker 1: Because he wanted what was rightfully he felt he had earned, and they're like, nah, we're gonna trade you. You should have paid him just for definitely deal with the quarterbacks that y'all had. That what you should have paid him just on that alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, you know year three Frendon Burghs is going into a third year this year. Yeah, mm, year three is normally the year that lets people know and should make it a breaking year. Yeah, maybe maybe this might have been the year he figures it out.
Speaker 1: Well, he had broken collar bone, so he was gonna be out for like six eight weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's messed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The business is dirty, by the business is dirty, especially when the small summer side of what you've been able to show us so far. It's not enough for us to keep you around, to allow that colub on the heel, No, absolutely not. It's players like that that I wish I wish I had the opportunity to work with in the off season.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 1: He had fifty nine catches, six hundred and ninety nine yards and one touchdown for a career.
Speaker 3: But that's the career.
Speaker 2: Yep, three seasons, you show, that's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that what he saying. He had three fifty he had had played three seasons. He had fifty three catches, six hundred and ninety nine yards, two touchdowns in the CNFL career.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty two, he played eleven games, he had thirty three receptions for four hundred and forty four yards, and twenty twenty three, he played eleven games, he had twenty receptions, he had two hundred and fifty five yards. In twenty twenty four, he played five games, zero receptions, zero yards.
Speaker 3: Okay, he must have been he must have been hurt and then just broke his collar on. Yeah, damn, it's tough. Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's fair to say the Eagles won that trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I hope he could.
Speaker 1: Probably like, hey, y'all got any other player y'all want to get rid of over there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope. I hope you get another opportunity though, when he get here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, oh, he a first round pick, so he'll get another opportunity.
Speaker 2: But I wonder what it's forty time? What did he running forty en?
Speaker 3: He's the first round pick. Helly got he had to run fast. He ain't run slow because if he ran slow, then listen. His colleg ran for five. Yeah, hell shout. I ran for five, but I played I played four three. There's a difference. The game ain't played in a straight line.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And he looked. They keep see they thought he was gonna be a J. Brown. AJ Brown is a different type of receiver. AJ was ran. He ran for fort nine.
Speaker 3: Hey, but they play so much faster than that forty times man.
Speaker 2: For sure? Yeah, six one six.
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh brave big b yeah damn to twenty six.
Speaker 2: You can't look at him and tell I mean bout.
Speaker 3: My size, Jesus, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You yeah, he's he's a he's a he's a physical receiver. He after the catch. Now, he catched the deep ball, but he wants the ball in his hands. What he wants he want to ball in his hand. Okay tackle me, Yeah, you faster than me. Okay, let me see how many time you want to tackle me though, Okay, yeah, okay, you right, I can't run.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, all right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But I guarantee you after the fourth time, you ain't gon want to tackle me, like mar shoe tie, don't gonna steal from you the second the third time, I'll put my helmet in your and your I'm gonna hit my helmet right in your chest.
Speaker 3: You see what Marshawn Lynn say, Yeah, hit hit you in your face, over and over and over.
Speaker 2: Oh ochoe, oh choe ohoe.
Speaker 1: Guardian closer Emmanuel Clawsay is on leave over againambling probe. He joined his close friend guardian Luis Ortiz, who was placed on paid leave July third after unusual gambling activity on two pitches that he threw far outside the strike zone in June this season. Gambling wagers high miles of money on whether those two pitches were results in a ball or a hits batsman. It was during the NFL Excuse Me MLB investigation with Ortiz when Clause's name suddenly surfaced, either by gamblers or or Tease himself. He was not under investigation at the time. Or Tees was forced to take a leave of absence Now, three weeks later, Clause is under investigation for potentially gambling on games in which he performed, facing a lifetime band if found guilty. Oh choe, Oh Joe. Sometimes we saw Calvin Ridley running to this problem. Fifty dollars here, twenty five dollars. We saw Maliite Beasley. We saw giont John Tay Porter who ended up getting kicked out. That's Michael Porter Junior's brother. Oh Joe, Oh Joe. You cannot gamble on the sport that you play. You can't tip somebody off to gamble on the sport that you played, Oh Joe. What is so hard about that to understand?
Speaker 3: I don't know the fact that anythink they're not going to get caught. Let's start there. There's no they're going to know it's me. That is why they're doing it, because you know you're not supposed to be doing it, you know, you know. Oh, there's no way they'll be able to track this. It's impossible. How would they know.
Speaker 2: When we talked about it last night, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: After unusual gambling activities, all of a sudden, people are waging bro First of all, you not curt y'all.
Speaker 2: You not one of these talking no pitcher, bro, but bro, and hold on, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: These irregularities, there's a lot of money. It's either gonna be a ball or you gonna be hit by a pitch. Who would bet that? I just God has come on now and that's great.
Speaker 4: He was a picture.
Speaker 2: Who is the picture for the guardians?
Speaker 3: Okay Cleveland?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, damn.
Speaker 3: That. Shoot, they might they might need you know. I got one hell of a split finger. Oh yeah, yeah, Well listen, I got my specialty. Is my knuckleball? Like that knuckleball? I ain't got the baseballer do my I with two I do mine with two fingers. Okay, yeah, I used.
Speaker 4: To let me know how that work out for you. It bke pretty good in high school.
Speaker 3: You know. I had a cold slider too. I had listen, I had a repertoire. I had an array of pitches. I can get.
Speaker 2: I understand what you had. Some some sliders like burgle sliders. Right my slider?
Speaker 3: No, I threw like this and I can throw side on.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that's crazy, man, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're making millions and a little bit.
Speaker 2: And you try to help you. And that's why.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, look here, you can't mess with that kind of stuff because guess what, you know, you got your friends and man, a man who's gonna win the game. What you think about this, Hey, I got a chance to win five third I just got to pick ten games. I know you be watching you be nowhere, you get jammed up. Guess who they gonna say, oh yo, who helped them pick the games?
Speaker 3: The person actually playing in the goddamn game.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, I done got screwed up to try to help you within five thousand. Now, I'm good cut. Luka dantec is on the cover of Men's Health magazine. The cover story revealed Luca is on a mission this offseason. Two of their workouts sixteen hour fast, two hundred and fifteen grams of protein to day, gluten free, low sugar diet.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, how look it look it?
Speaker 3: I don't like the way you look, but I guess for the betterment of him and his play for the Lakers, I'm hoping everything remains the same. You lose a little weight, you'll be a little faster, You'll be able to move a little better defensively, which you've known been known to be a liability. I hope everything is okay. Still the weight that he had on his body, He's able to play through contact, keep people off, you know. I mean, it's certain things that I'm assuming he'll still be able to play this same style of basketball.
Speaker 2: But I mean, he looks good now. I think they might on his shoulders. You heard me, huh, he looks good.
Speaker 3: But is it gonna affect his game? Is he gonna be able to still do what he does when he had a little size on him? You know how Carmelo put that little shoulder into somebody created place. He's still gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 2: He was wearing down at the end of the season. Oh shoe, I got you.
Speaker 1: I mean it seemed like like at the end of the season he's just held together with with h Duck tape and cobwebs. I think, I look, I think he's gonna be just fine. He looks in phenomenal shape. Yeah, I still believe he's gonna be able to put the ball in in the basket, and I think he'll be I think it's his conditional to be even better, so he won't need the rest as much.
Speaker 2: But clearly he heard what everybody was saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because he ain't doing this. He came from inside the house. Forget what everybody else is saying. It came from.
Speaker 4: Inside the house. Yeah, he ain't had no choice but to hear that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: When Dallas traded him, Yeah, and he lost out on over one hundred million dollars, he got his undivided attention.
Speaker 3: Hey, and that shows they got my attention.
Speaker 1: And guess what, he's gonna be able to get another contract. He just turned thirty twenty six, so he signed this extension. When he twenty nine thirty, he get another contract extension. This will probably be four hundred million, maybe four hunding.
Speaker 3: All it take is a little discipline.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's that's it.
Speaker 3: As you can see. Can he keep it up though, because this is this is a new territory for you.
Speaker 2: This is the easy part right here.
Speaker 1: It's when you tired after the game and you need to get that lift in right, Okay, when you arrive late at the hotel, you rivee at two three in the morning, will you make that same when you still make those same choices?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sacrifices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where the discipline comes in. Scott and Pippin needed to give something off his chas this weekend. He said, I missed when AI stood for Allen Iverson and BBL stood for be back.
Speaker 3: Later, he pip sick of it. Uh, hey, I don't see. Hey, I don't seen. If your AI video is so good, they don't fool me.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. That's why I was very careful. I didn't want to say anything about the Christian Wilkins.
Speaker 2: I said, look like when he was.
Speaker 1: At Clemson, it looked like there was a situation going on.
Speaker 3: I said that that wasn't no AI. That was real. That was real, you know, you know put Yeah, that was real.
Speaker 2: God, I saw.
Speaker 3: I remember the game because it was was everywhere. Him doing the split after them winning the championship, Yeah, that's real. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't mind him doing the split. But the other thing, the other thing was for real. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, he was tripping, he was out that wow, you know, he was out that wild. Now, I I like the first one, but the BBL thing, I don't have.
Speaker 2: No problem with that. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have no problem with that. Listen, whatever women need to do to enhance their enhance their features and feel better about themselves. I'm all for whatever you need to do. I mean, hell, we we as men do it. You know, we get we get hair clumps, you know.
Speaker 2: Huh, you know the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's not let me fit. We get hair transplants. You know, we go to turbo things.
Speaker 2: You need to do.
Speaker 3: Hell, you can even make yourself taller than that.
Speaker 2: You saw that that dude felt like two thousand dollars. Make yourself taller.
Speaker 3: You make yourself taller. So whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself to be able to track.
Speaker 4: What you won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know, do what you need to do. Okay, I could, I could, I can dig it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey to eat his own Yeah you should. You know I went under the night twice. I had to get my nose done.
Speaker 2: You know, would you had in large?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I got it. I got it smaller. The fit of faith that I had. I had a nose like too can Sam Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had. I had a big nose like Pinocchio. Yeah. I got that fixed real quick. Though. Here I still un you know, my eyes like I'm not even joking. I'm look at my right eye. I cannot see and this and that I can shed this with y'all. I don't care. I cannot see out my right eye. I can't literally, I said, like I have what I'm doing right now. Everything is blurry. I can't see you like nothing and have a category. Man, dude, I need surgery. You got a category ctact. I'm talking about bad, like like real bad. What's laughing that category? Are laughing? I'm serious, I can't. I can't see nothing like that right eye.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't see that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm I'm one hundred twenty. I think it's either undred twenty.
Speaker 2: Can you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm I I'm a good eye. You know I'm tying on the on the left side. M hmm, Yeah, you're laughing. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I missed those days too with a with AI still for aland averson but unfortunately, hey I got some company now and uh, BBL death it does not stand for b back later. I guess it still does. I guess it's the context and who you're actually talking to.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I but I are women still getting old though Joe, I thought they was like cutting down on those something.
Speaker 3: There different variations of bbls. You can get now some of those that may be too too large. You know that it's only certain things in only certain places.
Speaker 2: And hold on.
Speaker 1: I think I read with someone would try to get a BBL and did she come back she were.
Speaker 2: Dead and organs were missing or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I saw that too. That was a while ago. Home.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I remember I said, no, not go get a hair transplant and I come back with one kid in one lung. Oh no, I'm good, couh hey, but you know.
Speaker 3: Listen, there are places you can go then hands your your your exterior, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Have to look crazy, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, they get it a.
Speaker 3: Proportionate to their body and looks. There's certain rooms sometimes some some some women stuff be so big. I can't even take you in certain rooms. I can't, I can't. Red.
Speaker 2: But then you got to master the legs. You got to master the legs.
Speaker 3: That that too, that too, that's who that too. But listen, I'm all for whatever you need to do, whatever it is you need to do to get the two that you want. Listen, women do it to get the man, and we listen, we're gonna we're gonna fall for it every time.
Speaker 4: He can get the man, but can you keep him?
Speaker 2: That's the that's the that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any dude you want, the hard part is keeping him, especially once you get what he wants.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, I mean just need to hear know there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it's time five final segment of the Evening.
Speaker 2: It's time for q in a.
Speaker 1: Jub agress at Joel week You and Stirling would be in my hometown this weekend steakhouse on me. Congrats again and thanks Jada Bro. They got they got up, well, they got him working. Well, they got me working too, because I got a lot of stuff I gotta get done.
Speaker 2: But he's in town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, he got a lot of stuff because it's his day. I just got you know what I got, Damn, I got, I got, I got it, I got it. I got the dinner Friday, I got not to dinner, the luncheon. I got the luncheon, and then I got the picture uh Friday, and then then we got the dinner Friday night. Then I got the parade Saturday, and then I got this ceremony Saturday afternoon, and then he has the party uh.
Speaker 2: Saturday night. But he busy. He busy. I ain't that busy. I'm not that busy.
Speaker 1: Uh God, Fish Jafari said, Josh don't deserve a ninety nine in his soft division.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, hold on whether the division is soft or not, Josh Allen is getting that ninety nine a simply because of his play. You know, En is not surrounded by any superstars. Josh Allen carries that team on his back. Yeah, you know, no, no disrespect. I know you might not like the Bills, you might not like Josh Allen, but let's not discredit what Young Bull has done. Even though they didn't win the super Bowl yet, but they've been in the champion They've been in the AMC Championship. What the past two years if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Last year they've been to the AMC Championship game. I think twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twice.
Speaker 4: It wasn't too bad, right.
Speaker 2: Because Lamar was the year before and then Josh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't, we can't. Let's let's come on now, come on.
Speaker 1: Rob Jackison, Oh Joe needed to tap in on cameo like Ray Lewis, I need to send a message to my coworker letting them know I'm the warehouse goat.
Speaker 2: I'm their warehouse goat.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you, I got you. I'm gonna activate my cameo in a minute. I was getting a little overwhelmed with it that I would getting too many requests. Yeah, and I wanted to give everyone a fair price, especially in this economy. And what ended up happening is I get too many requests with as overwhelming and I can't finish them all.
Speaker 1: Right, So YOK said, Oh, Joe, can you please fix the defensive player of the year overall?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Certain, what y'all put? What is he at? What is he?
Speaker 3: What is he?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure he had to Joe, I don't have to consider that. Man.
Speaker 1: They give up what he gave up maybe one touchdown and maybe two hundred total yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have to listen in front of me. But obviously being the defensive player of the year is the movie. The change is probably going to be made in season and make it special for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a ninety seven. Oh y'all got that man? Ninety y'all should made at least ninety.
Speaker 3: Eight, O, Joe, I mean, listen, he should be at ninety nine. He should yeah, he should be a ninety nine.
Speaker 2: He should, he should.
Speaker 3: We got him. No, we got him. I got it. I'm gonna take care of him. Hey, he sent me a tweet? He sent me a tweet? Did Yeah, he send me a tweet. I said, hold on, twin, I got you.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. Man, that was great there. I love talking to Bubba man.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love me some NASCAR boy.
Speaker 2: I love talking to Bubba. Y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite on Shannon Shark, my partner and co hosts The Maden Adjuster, being a Ring of Fame honoree pro bowler Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Tell family, friends and loved ones to do likewise. Thank you, Thank you so much. We really really appreciate your support. You'll continue support thanks to you all we do at Nightcap. You guys make it possible. So thank you again for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportia. I'm gonna be in market here in Atlanta tomorrow, so make sure you come out and see your favorite Dunk and get your bottle of shave signed now. If you cannot find it an a city or state near you, We're gonna come to a city or state near you. You best believe that. But in the meantime, you can order it. We'll shipp it directly to your door. Hey, the best tasting premium vessel p Kangyak on the market. I promise you you will not be disappointed. Try it, you will not not be disappointed. Please drink responsibility, stay safe. Make sure you go check out my media company page shay Shape Media on all of its platforms, and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please grab yours while supplies last. All right, guys, thank you again for joining us. We're off tomorrow, but we will see you again on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and good night.
Speaker 3: Two