Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. So we have discussed at length on this program how I believe the Democratic Party has lost their heart, their conscience, and their soul. We saw this when President Trump first got into office in this second term and he had a joint session speech before Congress and he recognized the family of Lake and Riley, the nursing student who was you know, murdered, brutally murdered, had her whole life ahead of her, her family was being honored. Democrats would not stand for the family of Lake and Riley. And then they wouldn't stand for the family of Jocelyn Nungary, the little twelve year old girl who was brutally raped and murdered and thrown in a river in Texas. They didn't stand for her either. And you know I can report I reported after the State of the Union this year that well, Democrats still have no soul, heart or conscience because they had an opportunity to stand with the President when the President said, can we all agree, and if you agree, please stand that it is our first job to protect the American people, not illegal immigrants. The only Democrat that stood was Pennsylvania Linda's Senator John Fetterman, the only one. The rest of them sat on their hands. We have this incident where you have an eighteen year old Loyola student by the name of Sheridan Gorman murdered by this illegal immigrant in Chicago. Now we learned a lot about this illegal immigrant. Another Biden Harris may Orcus unvetted illegal There were over twelve million of them, among them known terrorists and murderers and rapists and child molesters and other violent criminals and drug dealers and drug cartels, and our brave men and women in ice law enforcement, which they have not been funding. And Republicans may come to a deal on this. We're in the middle of a war against the number one state sponsor of terror that is trying to trigger sleeper cells that might exist in this country, that we believe do exist in this country. It's extraordinarily dangerous and it's just pathetic because this eighteen year old Loyola University Chicago student should be alive today. And I've been saying for the longest time, these people have blood on their hands. They are responsible. It's the single most preventable national security disaster that Donald Trump is trying to clean up and he's getting no help from the Democratic Party. And the Department of Homeland Security confirmed that the suspect, Jose Medina, is a Venezuelan criminal, illegal alien apprehended by border patrol, released by the Biden Department of Homeland Security in spite of the big lie that the borders closed in the border secure that we heard for four years, and not only released into the country, but then was released an month later. He's in the country one month and he gets arrested for shoplifting. You would think at that point, maybe this is not the right person to allow in our country. And then he was deported. And you know what is the answer. You have one Democrat who is a Chicago Democrat said, well, it happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Forty ninth ward older woman by the name of Maria Haddn't listen to what she says.
Speaker 2: If the kids were out doing normal, normal things people do in the neighborhood, and it sounds like this might have been a wrong place, wrong time, running into a person who had a gun they might have startled this person at the end of the year unintentionally, but that's all we know.
Speaker 1: No, according to the people that were there, this was a murder in cold blood, and if anybody was in the wrong place at the wrong time, it would be the illegal that these democrats have allowed into our country. And they continue to justify it, and they continued release, you know, JB. Pritzker, Gavin Newsom, all these sanctuary cities and states all around the country, they continue to release, and they won't cooperate with Ice, and they're making our cities and our towns less safe and less secure, and they're siding with the so called rights of illegals over the safety and security of you, the American people. I mean, it's unbelievable what they're doing now, This idiot mayor in Chicago. On top of that, mid idiot governor JB. Pritzker, Brendan Johnson, the mayor, you know, he spoke out about this today. Listen to this moron.
Speaker 3: I'm going to continue to pray for those victims.
Speaker 4: Will you, Fini this opportunity to apologize to Sheridan's parents for the policies that you're promoted that have that directly caused her death. Suspect would not be in the city, would not be in the country. But for your policies, will you take this opportunity.
Speaker 3: To apologe again, aim that we're all grieving the loss of Sheridan and other folks who have lost their lives because of since its violence. And let's just be very clear between the Safety Act and the Welcoming City Ordinance. The Welcoming City Ordinance was passed forty years ago by the first black mayor and the history of Chicago, and the Safety Act was passed under the governor at that time, who was a Republican governor.
Speaker 1: Honor, Well, you apologized no. Now we've unearthed a quote of Senator Chris Murphy. Many of you may ask, well, why would the Democrats, why did they allow this to happen to our country? Well, I think we get the answer from this other idiot elected official, this one from Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy. Listen to what he said on MSDNC calling undocumented Americans the people that Democrats care the most amount.
Speaker 5: That's been a failed play for twenty years. So you are right that that has been the Democratic strategy for thirty years. Maybe and it has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, to the undocumented Americans that are in this country.
Speaker 1: The people we care about the most, the undocumented people in this country. Then it gets into the issue. It does expand out if you want to take the discussion further. You know why a Democrats so adamant lee against proof of citizenship and voter id for our elections? Well, I think we now know the answer. Anyway, Let's go to Chicago. We'll check in with Alderman Raymond Lopez. He's here to talk about the murder of Loyola University student Sheridan Gorman. He's sick of Democrat supporting illegals over the citizens. This is happening weekend and week out. We've had Alderman Lopez on before to talk about Chicago violence.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Alderman, welcome back. How are you sir?
Speaker 7: Thanks Sean.
Speaker 1: Is there anything I'm saying that's wrong here? What has happened to the viral call you're a Democrat?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 7: I am a Democrat. I am one of the few that were in the party who is not in love with criminals, who believes in holding them accountable, and who believes in common sense.
Speaker 1: They don't deserve people like you anymore. At this point, this party has abandoned you. This ought to be a core principle. What do you say to a party that won't stand for the families of Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary that that young man Daniel who became a Secret Service agent. They won't stand when the President says our first duty as and governance is to protect the American people, not illegal immigrants. Well, you know, they can't even speak out and say that their policies are wrong and dangerous for the people of Chicago.
Speaker 6: Why can't they do anything?
Speaker 7: You know, that's a very good question, Sean, and I don't understand, even listening to the mayor's clip, why he could not simply say we're sorry. The family of Sheridan Gorman has said that their daughter would be alive today had it not been for the bad choices made here in our city, in our state. And yet we know this, and our leaders refuse to acknowledge that there's a problem with the policy seeds of supporting unchecked, unvetted immigration into this country. They won't hold Joe Biden or Kamala Harris accountable for the fifteen million people that we know about that were manipulated asylum, were poorly vetted and then shipped all across the country, endangering people's lives.
Speaker 6: Or poorly vetted, they weren't vetted at all.
Speaker 7: Well, we know that some were, because when Tom Holman and Donald Trump returned to office, Tom Holman identified at least two thousand priority targets that were vetted by the Biden Harris administration that because of their past in previous countries, were dangers, and they were still allowed to come here. And that's what I'm curious to see if Jose Medina was one of them, because clearly this man has no soul, has no empathy, and doesn't deserve to be here. He should never have been here. And yet my fellow Democrats refused to say something so obvious to everyone else, which is sometimes you have to turn people back because they don't belong here and don't deserve the opportunity to make this country better than what it was when they arrived.
Speaker 1: You ever talked to the mayor, You ever talked to this fellow Alderman, Maria hadn't.
Speaker 7: I haven't talked to the mayor. I talked to Maria yesterday after this video came out. You know, I believe that unfortunately, she was not fully aware that they had a suspect in custody when she made those comments. I think we were still looking for the shooter. But I think that she definitely owes the family an apology and needs to clarify her remarks because it comes out very callous, very very condescending. To simply say that she startled that Sheridan A. Garman startled the shoot sounds.
Speaker 6: Like blaming the victim to.
Speaker 7: Me, Aldermen feels that way, yes, and the family it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't feel that way. That's what it is.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't mean to take out my frustration on you.
Speaker 1: You've been on our side, you've been on the right side, you've been outspoken, you've been taking on your own party.
Speaker 6: I give you a lot of credit for all of that.
Speaker 1: But in all fairness, you know, between the amount of people that got shot and shot and killed every every weekend in Chicago, and then to have that dopey governor of yours, oh, everything over here is safe and secure, kind of not far, I understand from the area where this whole incident took place and not saying a word about the status and the protection policies that remain in place in states like yours and cities like yours, and states like California and cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco and New York City. You know, people are dying needlessly, and it's like they don't care if they're soulless. There's something missing, there's something obviously wrong. What party wouldn't want proof of citizenship voter ID. Can you explain why your party's dead set against that.
Speaker 7: You know, they're using arguments from the nineteen fifties as though people don't have access to birth certificates or driver's license when across all fifty states you literally can be homeless and walk in and get an ID. It makes absolutely no sense to me because I think that if you are an American, you can easily prove that. If you are a citizen, you can prove that, and that should be a requirement when you have a certified and secure voting process. And I think the federal government needs at some point to step in and address that because we've heard time and time again if you have to have a license and show idea to buy alcohol, why don't you have a license to drive? Why don't you have an ID so that you could go vote? It makes perfect sense, But sometimes people just want to fight for the sake of fighting at the expense of common sense.
Speaker 1: So let me bring up the issue of ICE with you, and let's go for example, in twenty twenty five alone, ICE was able to arrest over twenty one hundred either convicted or charged the illegal immigrants that were accused of murder of American citizens. They were able to arrest over fifty four hundred illegals convicted or accused of raping or other violent sexual crime against American citizens. Can you explain to me, You know, we had two incidences that took place in Minnesota, and we'll let we'll let the legal system sift through that. In the case of Renee Good, I'm sorry. I felt like she accelerated towards an officer under the use of force regulations that would be justifiable. The other case is less clear to me. Let's see what let's see what the ultimate conclusion is. But with all that said, these guys risk their lives. They're arresting terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, cartel members, gang members, other violent criminals, and they're being called Gestapo, they're being called Nazi and fascist by members of your party.
Speaker 6: What do you say to them?
Speaker 7: The Democratic Party is in love with criminals. We said that time and time again on this show and on your other shows. And I've never understood why we make the public safety such a part as an issue when we know, especially you have a non citizen who is here in committing dangerous criminal activity hainus ex criminal activity in our neighborhoods. There should be no compassion or empathy or sanctuary for them. They should be dealt with swiftly and deported period, full stop. But the Democratic Party can't help itself, and many of its left and left of left members continue to try to out crazy themselves in an effort to show that they're being sympathetic in their mind to the criminals who are purportedly under serviced or underprivileged. The same week where we had Sheridan Gorman killed, we have the state representative in that area, Kelly Cassidy, trying to introduce a law to ban facial recognition video and surveillance metrics, the same kind of video that brought Jose Medina to justice. Where in what world does that logic make sense? I can't answer it. I know you can't, But I do know that my Democratic colleagues need a wake up call that's long overdue when it comes to protecting our residents, because being overly sympathetic to criminals is absolutely the wrong answer.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I do applaud you. I know you're a voice in the wilderness and your party.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day you can be mayor maybe you can restore law and order, safety security. Maybe you can stop, you know, the killing spree that takes place every weekend in your in your in your town, and your city. Maybe you can get rid of these sanctuary state and city policies. I don't know, but my hope in places like Chicago, Illinois, New York, California are over and my advice to people is get the hell out of there while you can with your life. We appreciate you, though, Alderman, we really do. I know that it's probably a lonely road. Would you consider being a Republican or No.
Speaker 7: I'm going to stay in the party as long as I can stomach it, but those days are getting harder and harder. When I hear see the things that I've been seeing as of late.
Speaker 1: I totally get it. I understand it. Thank you for being with us. Good luck to you, Hope, hope you're successful. It's so sad and it's so unnecessary. Linda, I've got a question for you. I'm really pissed off after talking to Raymond Lopez, who I do like. I mean, he's the only Democrat in all of Illinois with a with a reasonable voice of sanity, and it's just disgusting how his entire you know, parties reacting. Let me ask this is a this is a trick question. Now, how many times do you think ms DNC and fake news CNN have been talking about the audio the story of this Loyola student, Sheridan Gormott.
Speaker 6: Just take a guess.
Speaker 7: I know how many, because I've been following this case and it's been zero until like this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay through Monday night, that's last night. According to network transcripts Grabyan Media as well as website search results, they didn't talk about it at all. I mean, there is solos as the Democratic Party now that that slob of governor there who thinks he's going to be president.
Speaker 6: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker complaining that Trump is politicizing the murder of this Loyola co ed by this illegal immigrant Biden Harris mayorcus illegal. I stand by my statement. They have blood on their hands. I hold them responsible. They let this happen, and they lie to us for four solid years. And Pritzker, you know, he breaks the silence on the murder of this freshman at Loyola, Sheridan Gorman and killed by this Venezuelan national, telling Fox News Digital that they're grieving the young woman's death and that President Donald Trump is wrongly politicizing tragedies like this. Our thoughts are with the family, friends, and Loyola University community grieving the senseless murder of Sheridan Gorman. Violent crime is no place on our streets, and we expect the alleged perpetrator to be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The Trump administry needs to stop politicizing hainous tragedies and instead focus on real solutions, like reinstating federal funds to prevent violence at support our public safety effort. He's they let this happen. They allowed this to happen. I'm sorry if you're a sanctuary state and you're a sanctuary city. You are aiding and abetting in this law breaking, and every Democrat is complicit. None of them spoke out while the big law There were two big lies of the Biden administration. Line Number one is Joe is not a cognitive mess. We knew that before the twenty twenty election. We were calling it out and being criticized for it. Okay, we were right, they were wrong. And all of a sudden, then fake Jake Tapper, over a fake news CNN writes a book, Gee, I think maybe I missed it. I'm like, oh, because you didn't open your eyes, you have to be moron. And then the same thing, all these people ordered and raped and victims of violent crime, all the all the all the drug deaths, all the drug dealing, all the drug trafficking, all the human trafficking, all of it preventable. By the way, Linda Uh, I'm gonna test your you test you out here because I love the way Pritzker and Brandon Johnson are pretending to be shocked over this execution style death that took place of this this kid, shared this woman, Sheridan Gordon. They're acting like they had no idea similar shootings are happening right under their noses every day. And by the way, I bet you if I asked them, and I did this to build the blousy on my podcast, I said, can you name any New Yorker that was killed by any illegal immigrant? I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just asking couldn't name a single one? And he was talking in that case. You know about the George Floyd death, and you know where I stand on it as a mixed martial artist, and the guy was handcuffed, uh, and I know he was on drugs and everyone was commedy.
Speaker 6: Well, you ren know he was on drugs. It doesn't matter if a guy's handcuffed.
Speaker 1: If you can't restrain that person, then then you don't belong being a law enforcement officer.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry it's that simple.
Speaker 1: But anyway, just take a guess how many how many people we have the weekend numbers that are in from Friday at six pm to Sunday at midnight, how many shoots? How many people were shot in Chicago? I would guess at least fifty, No, it's actually lower, it's nineteen. How many were shot fatally ten four lower lower death count than than it usually is. But it's unbelievable. And then you have this older woman, Well, this eighteen year old was in the wrong place at the wrong time. No, the only person in the wrong place at the wrong time was this illegal immigrant that never should have been in our country. Protected by the likes of Pritzker, Brandon Johnson, Gavin Newsom and Mom Donnie and everybody in New York's Kathy Hulkel and everybody in between, they wonder why people are leaving these states in droves anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, Chris in Texas, God bless Texas, Chris. How are you this guy? Tell Rico's a real winner. All these years, I didn't know that God was non binary, all these years of Catholic schools, twelve years, you know, studying in high school, Latin theology, going to Mass every day.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I actually believe the Bible and the words of Jesus and the prayer that he taught his apostle, our father who art in heaven. Apparently that it's not the case. According to tell Rico, according, there are six genders, not two. I don't know what the other four are. You're from Texas, do you know what the other four are?
Speaker 8: I do not, sir, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know what the other four are. And then he's against deedy meat.
Speaker 1: I'm sure every person that likes meat in the state of Texas is going to love this guy because he he doesn't eat meat because of climate change. As he gave a speech a couple of years ago with a mask on who you got, And I thought that I thought Jasmine Crockett was nuts. Now this guy, this guy's way more nutty than Jasmine crocket.
Speaker 8: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: What's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: So first, that's an honor to speak with you. My question is regarding sleeper cells. So I get up every morning four o'clock in the morning. I live outside of Houston, work for a company called Boilers on Demand. I go to work, I do my blue collar saying, you.
Speaker 1: Know, by the way, let me tell you something. I bet you're making pretty good money.
Speaker 6: Am I wrong?
Speaker 8: It's not bad. It's not Sean Hannity money, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, why does everyone assume to know how much I make? And believe me. I never thought i'd make as much as I'm making. But I'm not going to disagree. But I will say this, I love the story that read tradesmen like you are the next generation of millionaires. I love that. I think that's great and I wish, I hope, I wish you all the success in the world.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sir, I very much appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Oh, anyway, go ahead, so or not?
Speaker 8: My worry my concern to better say, I go to work every day, right, I try to stay as up on politics as I can without it just turning me cynical, just because of the way the world is. But with everything going on in Iran, going out and going to work every day, or taking my family out on a weekend to just do whatever our sleeper sales, is that something that other than being vigilant of course, you know, just everyday safety. Is this your opinion? Is it a true concern? Is it something that I should be just more worried than I normally would be.
Speaker 1: I guess is this one thing I try to be with this audience is always one thousand percent honest. And you're asking me a very real question, and people deserve a very real answer to and I do talk to people at the highest levels of our government and I have sources. It is a very real concern and a real threat. It is a fact that there are known terrorists in this country. We don't know where they all are. They've been doing their level best to find them, they have not found them all. So the answer to your question is, yes, it's a threat. It's in my view, it's a clear and present danger. This is why you know, some people said, well, Donald Trump shouldn't make this deal and fund the Department of Homeland Security. He has no choice in my view. We've got to keep our air we've got to keep our airplane safe, We've got to keep Americans safe. Now, he was very clever, and he was playing chess a long time ago, and he already funded ICE through the One Big Beautiful Bill. So the three percent or the six per the five billion dollars to hold him back on that is not going to impact ICE at all. But we do need TSA agents that want to go to work, that deserve to get paid. We need safe airplanes, we need we need people that and that's why you go through TSA, get wanded, go through metal detectors. But the short answer to your question is yes, the threat is real.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, Well.
Speaker 8: Thank god Donald Trump is in office, because if he wasn't, I don't know if I've even leave the house. You know of is actually working towards a goal.
Speaker 1: If if you knew, I only know a fraction. Damn Bongino's a very good friend of mine. Cash Betel is a good friend of mine. Pam Bondi's a front of mine. And I'm just telling you I only know a fraction of what they know. And I've talked to all of them, and I asked them, if I knew everything, you knew what I sleep at night? And they don't even hesitate. Nope, it keeps them up at night. They don't sleep. It is the type of thing that would scare the hell out of you, because you know you have this massive burden and responsibility on your shoulders and that you have to protect the American people, and you know, for all the criticism, all the ink coming they take, I'm going to tell you something, I don't think i'd want that responsibility or that job.
Speaker 6: What they do is.
Speaker 1: Hard, it is tough, it is necessary, and it was the most preventable national security disaster and Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcis and every Democrat that kept their mouth shut and either echoed the lie or just remained silent with open borders and unvetted the illegals. They are responsible. Hold them responsible. And the way you can hold them responsible is vote. And I'm telling everybody this election is going to be here sooner than you think, and it's the most important midterm election in your lifetime. Get your ass up and vote. That's all I'm asking from everybody in this audience this year. I'm not asking but one other thing. Well, except for three hours a day, one hour at night, and two hours on my podcast every week. But short of that, it's not a lot to ask among friends. But in all seriousness, this is a real, clear present danger. Yes it is, and you see it, you know, in cases like this one in Chicago. But you know, can you live your life and fear? Look, I don't talk. I'm just gonna be real with you. I don't talk a lot about it. Linda is probably more aware of it than everyone else on my staff. Sweet Baby James is aware of it as much the same as Linda. The number of threats that we have had over the years. Is I can't even begin to count them, Linda tom My exaggerating, you'd be the first to call me out. No, no, I just you know, but you live with it, and then I take safety and security measures. That's why you know. I mean it when I say you need an alarm system, simply safe. That's why we have six hours a sponsor. That's why we have burner, you know, non lethal response. I want people to protect themselves. There's evil in this world. There's evil in this country. There are people wouldn't bat an eyelash is to kill you for ten bucks, that's how crazy they are.
Speaker 6: Chris. We appreciate you, man.
Speaker 1: God bless you all right, quick break right back to our phones, our toll free numbers. Eight hundred and nine to one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program as we roll along this Tuesday the US, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shaan. If you want to be a part of the program, Terry, Tennessee. Next, God bless Tennessee too. Where do you live in Tennessee?
Speaker 9: I live right on the edge of Fort Campbell. Oh.
Speaker 6: Are you in the military?
Speaker 9: Not anymore? I retired a while ago. Sir, there's a pleasure to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Pleasure is all mine. Thank you for your service. What's on your mind?
Speaker 9: I have an idea to fixed ICE and Department Department of Homeland Security love it as Department Defense, as it was known of, is defending the homeland. How about let's move Department DHS all into the Department of Defense. Let the Dems, let the Democrats try to defend the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Then well, you run into issues in terms of the federal government and the Posse Commatatis Act, et cetera, et cetera. I think the system we have would work, but we've got to fund it, and we've got to stop demonizing the people that are risking their lives to protect us. That that has had a detrimental effect. It's made their job harder. And as far as I'm concerned, anyone aiding and abetting and law breaking sanctuary city state policies, they need to now be held accountable too, because they're protecting the very people that are hurting our citizens and it needs to end. That would that to me is the next step. Legally, I'm not sure the best way to go about it. You know, I'll leave that to professionals to decide, but they have to be held accountable. This has to end, and this is why, this is what's at stake in this election. I played for you, Chris Murphy earlier. Their number one concern are illegals. You saw it at the State of the Union address. They wouldn't even stand for the statement that their number one job is to protect the American people, not illegals. It wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary's family. It's sickening.