Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the Maro.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the Man Hero. Welcome to the Man, Welcome back to the mail room. Jordan Runt with me as.
Speaker 2: Always, Hello everybody, So good to see you, always good to see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna ask you a question before I introduce our guest. What's that When you were in high school and you were thinking.
Speaker 3: About what you want to do with your life.
Speaker 4: Was there ever a part of you that said, one day I might be co hosting your show and producing your show. We're gonna be talking about tech enabled cock rings. Did that ever come up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I wasn't really ever thinking about what I want to do with my life in that era at all, but oh, I got it. If I considered it, that probably would have been on my top ten maybe.
Speaker 4: Really Okay, No, So that was interesting because I was very rock and roll. Yeah, when I did that Myers Briggs thing, I think I was either supposed to be a police officer or a minister, you know. And so so I'm preaching the gospel of good men's health, and I'm preaching and I'm making sure people are staying in line, you know, when they are coming into my clinic and their nutrition is good, then I'm the nutrition cop, I guess.
Speaker 2: But yeah, never preaching to the perverted, that's right exactly.
Speaker 4: So with that in mind, I would ask doctor Justin the same question, like you know, when he was at high school and he was in medical school. I want to know the career pathways he took. Because doctor Justin is a CEO and founder at firm Tech, which is the first sex tech company dedicated to improving men's of rectile fitness, and he has a background in emergency medicine, and as you know, a lot of what we talk about in men's health is wrecked out. His function is sort of the first sign of some more serious health conditions, and it's also usually an association in otherwise guys don't just get ed without something else going on. And so I'm going to really unpack that with him today, based on the fact that he has a cardiovascular band to what he does, since that's a lot of guys go to the AR with not erect out dysfunction, but with substernal crushing chest pains. So we're gonna get into that with him. And he's a serial healthcare entrepreneur. He's founded and sold Pegasus Emergency Group and Swift MD, and provided guidance to various services tell himedicine and tech startups. Interestingly enough, we have some common ground as well. So doctor Justin was a Slavic studies major at Harvard and I was, as you know, a Russian literature major in UCLA.
Speaker 3: And so here we are. So we might do the whole episode Paruski.
Speaker 4: The lucha Paruski will vidiums. But anyway, we'll have some people translate to talk about what I just said there.
Speaker 3: But this is really cool.
Speaker 4: He's been married for thirty five years, so he's got me beat by exactly three to his wife. And they live in Montana, God's Country, riding horses and managing chickens. I imagine, are you I'm gonna just go into this, but I mean, my my pressing question is how do you keep the wolves away from your chickens in Montana?
Speaker 3: Doctor Justin?
Speaker 1: Well, last year our chickens rejoined the circle of life.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, so so the edges, you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, actually they stopped laying eggs. We had a whole flock. And I'm not particularly sentimental about chickens the way I'm about my dog and my horses. So I we just decided that, you know, let's just leave the coop door open over the winter and.
Speaker 2: Let the chicks fall where they may.
Speaker 1: I love that, yea. So anyway, thanks for joying the circle of life with Elvis. The roofs to being the last one to go down, and I think there was you know, a combination of mostly pie coyotes, you know them.
Speaker 3: Elvis has left the coop. That is uh, we joined the circle of life.
Speaker 1: Is beautiful?
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, that's an incredible way to break bad news about pants.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think we really need a moment to mourn the chickens. Yeah, we had a similar thing. I lived on my parents had this property in Missouri, and when I was in grad school, my wife and I moved in with them. And we had My parents both born and raised in farms, and my dad very unsemental because he did all the farm work as a kid, and he and my mom convinced him to get a flock of guineas and we had guinea hns same way, and they had a great Pyrenees which protected the guineas from all kinds of wild animals. In the Missouri wilderness and they did pretty well until the guineas. Unfortunately, the Pyrenees had to go into boarding while my parents were out of town, and not a guinea survived when the Pyrenees came back. And I think he was professionally devastated by it, like he let this whole flock down, because never once did we have any infiltrators, but we had bald eagles and hawks and coyotes and all kinds of stuff. So I don't know how we got on this, but we are going to actually talk about something totally different but also health related today, and that is the idea of how do we get tech into our healthcare because we have all kinds of devices from cgms or continuous glucose monitors, which I see a lot of people in my gym wearing even though they don't have diabetes. But I think it kind of helps them decide whether they can have a blueberry muffin or a handful of blueberries, because obviously, you know, they need a CGM to tell them that instead of knowing that you should probably always have the blueberry muffin because life is short. But now we're talking about sex in the bedroom and sex wearables and devices in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're bringing doctor Justin on.
Speaker 4: Because he has helped develop this device with some of my colleagues who actually know very well to start this company called Firm Tech. So let's just we love creation stories, doctor Justin, So talk to me about where this all started, what was the great idea where you said, and then also just explain what your device does it specifically at least your wearable penile ring, and just you know, kind of give us a little history one on one on where this came from.
Speaker 1: Well four years ago, if you told me, doufor Justin, you'll be talking about direction rings the rest of your life. I would have said, like most of been, no fucking way, I don't need it. I'm good. And I realized it's not about being good, it's about being great. It's not about needing something, it's about wanting something. So all men I spend with you, David, all men can optimize usher performers, not just with data but with the Russian rings. But going way back, I think I'm the only doctor I know whose mother took them to see urologists twice from their teenager because she thought their masturbation happens would prevent them from getting into college. Was that okay, were you were you? Were you one of those guys?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, yeah, I can't say that that that ever made it up in the Mill's household.
Speaker 3: So very strange. But we were good Quakers, you know.
Speaker 1: Here I are, mom and so. Uh. And actually their last last business kind of amused me because it was like the end of the junior year. Uh. And the doctor chastised me in front of my mother for saying, you know, several times a day, man, that's that's excessive.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then he called back into the office after she left this and said, oh, by the way, Elliott, a year from now you'll be in college and they'll have to put up with her again. So uh, then skipping your head to medical school. My first day medical school, I looked around, thought, these are not my people. You look like you're little bit young than me. But there used be this thing called Index Medicus was endian of all the articles there, you know, that research oficles throughout medicine from the year before, before there was computers, these large volumes. So I looked around the classroom and looked around the auditorium and went to the medical library and went to the A volume after dc X, I had to read about it. I want to know if the doctors are keeping something from us.
Speaker 3: Right, where's that Spanish fly that's right?
Speaker 1: And THEO himbe and all the other Anyway, I kind of worked through this list. It's got a lot of the same stuff it's around today, because when it comes to retel dysfunction or reptile health, you know where the hopes, they're dopes and guys will walk on broken glass to you know, optimize or improve the performance. So sorry, from the Spanish flying and hymbe, there was a large neil citralan macar u Honi gogried all the same things that are in the Celtnes today, and I'll share with you that we have tested a lot of them and we have not found anything to improve octurnal blood float to projective marker, skipping ahead other than Montana. I ride horses. My wife says I ride like a fifteen year old. Let's say I ride with least the maturity, but twenty five year old. But I sometimes had this illusion down in my centaur. Then I'm one with my horse. I don't know if you guys ride horses, but this is it's like think you're like you're like one with your motorcycle. So in the valley over from where we live, by the way, it's called Paradise Valley, I was riding a Paris valley and some do good or had cut a tree that had fallen over a trail so you could walk underneath it, but you couldn't ride a horse underneath it, especially if you're going along fecklessly, full out about thirty five miles per hour, having a lot of fun. So I came around this curve and here was this tree, limb, trunk really and I shattered that at the pieces. I'm certain there's still the tree is still talking about me in that forest. But he also broke six ribs and six vertebrae, and I was always lying there on the ground. I thought it was my spinacle damaged. Do you know about the cock up sign?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me yes, Yeah, it has two three four.
Speaker 1: Assume me a breathing and you're not bleeding out. It's important for everyone who's concerned about spinakle injuries know that if you can cock your big toe back, you can defecate your nite. The Big three. So my wife came riding up behind me god of a horse and said, you're gonna die, And I said, no, I'm not gonna die, but I'm in. It's gonna be really bad. It's gonna be like very nineteenth century experience. So I had to walk out for about I don't know, six seven miles to a clearing or to get helicoptered out. Anyway, as I was making this very slow walk, I thought, she what's been done to real bility sexual function in men and women who have had a spawnal cood injury or spina core disease. So there were six papers in the medical literature, certainly after COVID. We all should laugh about that phrase medical literature, because the literature is largely fiction, and most medical research is probably logic fiction as well too, not reproducible at least to give them the benefit the doubt. So there were six papers per reviewed of course, saying that they were able to neuromodulate human sexual response. So neuromodulation like client paste makings and planting electrode and producing a neurological response, we can make the heart beat after death. Imagine if we could, well, I don't want to talk about getting the carrons after death, but imagine if we could actually use no modulation to restore or maintain sex sexual function, especially in Asian population. So this interested me. I tried out on two rams two male sheep at a lap here in California, and we identified the podental and cabinist nerves, everyone's two favorite nerves that no one's ever heard about. The nerves are responsible for arousal and climax and men and women, and we got direction and ejaculation in the two rams, but we also got defecation urination, so it wasn't quite bedroom friendly unless you're it's certain neighborhoods in La San Francisco, maybe sit near London.
Speaker 4: That's right, or disgraced wrap in pop stars, but yes.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly. I thought, Gee, it's too opten to here. I can either go out and go to the Valley or Ballet or New York and raise fifteen twenty five million dollars and go down to Nigeria or Brazil and find twenty five guys VT and put electrodes in them. Or I could try it out myself. So I had a friend of mine, Errolic, just went to a surge of center outside of San Jose. By the way, there was no consent form for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say, this is yeah, is Carlors.
Speaker 4: You get a little tight here at iHeart radio, But yeah, keep going and we.
Speaker 1: Implant to electro implanted to electrode by my potental in cabinets news and we tried all different amplitudes, frequencies, voltages, and I felt nothing of tatally from electricity. I actually don't think we understand the neurophysiology of human sexuality. There are you know, claims literature about Paris Sympic nervouses and blah blah blah. So I called a project oh for obvious reasons. I tried to get it published unsuccessfully. You know, you know negative studies almost never get published, especially negative study is done by an emergency meta position without a consent form and a surch of center in San Jose.
Speaker 3: When I reb yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: One so years passed. Four years ago. A Urolagship professor at the University of Utah, doctor Chancel Talent. He's not my chief medical officer. He heard about this tale from shul friend and he said, gee, I want to work with him. Jim had been trying to develop device to measure nocturnal erections for eight or nine years and unable to complete that development, and he wanted me to take this, you know forward. So he told me the number of nocturnal directions and a man are leading indicator of his cardiovascar health. That the penis is the canarian the coal mine of cardiofasquar disease. And just parenthetically, in the course of my career, I had developed expertise as a consultant the area of sense of technologies and ropati management technology, so it wasn't just some random thing here. And he said, noaturnal directions are lead indicator. That really took me back when I was ignorant about it. And two, in medicine, we don't have a lot of lead indicators. In medicine. We treat associations, and we treat associations as if they are lead the indicators. So lead indicators are things are actually predictive. So we treat high blood pressures associated with stroke, for example, but it's only predictive when it's really extreme. I mean, my blood pressure goes from you know, forty, it's I'm not telling me not to stroke my brush. Redical was one twenty to two forty. That's a problem.
Speaker 3: You're in trouble.
Speaker 1: And the same thing. We look proteins, and we often overtreat these these things because we treat these these minor signals being really significant. Doctor Hotelling told me and showed me research in the medical literature, quote literature indicating that the number of nocturnal directions of man has come down by fifty percent. The man has a quotes to fifty percent chance of having a Caldivascar event heart attack in China in the next two or three years, and that that's a powerful number. Especially as leading indicator rithology, I wanted to get involved in this. So that's the backstory.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about the concept of the really the foundation of men's health as a discipline started in nineteen ninety eight with the advent of the little Blue pill. And we realized all those data that came out of Olmsted County, which is the Mayo Clinic data in Framingham, which is your alma mater at Harvard, looking at these cardiovascular indicators, and right, you know, any guy that had any degree of wrecked out his function in his forties has a two to threefold higher incident of a major associated cardiac event within those ensuing five to even ten years, and so right that we've always looked at that, and the way to a man's heart is probably not through his stomach but to his penis, honestly, and both from an incentive standpoint as well as from a cardiovascular arist ratification standpoint.
Speaker 3: So anything we can do to get.
Speaker 4: In early on this is really interesting, interesting advice. And we just got done with Men's Health Month, and you know, I always like to say that genital health is general health, and so you have something that is genital health that very much correlates to general health. So talk to me about why I'm gonna I'm going to set up a sales pitch for you and then and then I'll probably pull back because I'm skeptical and don't like selling things. But tell me why every guy you should have this device and explain what it does. Explain this to the technology, and explain the data that we get if we're wearing one of these pnile rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's first just go back to biograph, just if I could for just one moment. Of course, so Vader was validated with subjective data. There's a scoring scheme as you know, called the ie F YEP. That's a bunch of questions about your sexual health. Well, it's subjective. For example, how is your sexual health over the last thirty days. Well, you know, if I'm putting a prison room with you, my secial health is going to be really bad over the next thirty days. Other hand, put me in a room with some some fashion, some model, it's going to be great. So when we start taking care of people on a base of subjective scoring systems, we make mistakes situational. So as I recall with fives were applying for viacara. There there was seven papers, two of which showed no more benefit of the placebo, and then one of them was the largest loge number of subjects in it. There's one paper that was just you know, had men with prostate disease that had the most response. I think we're seventy percent improvement on the ief. Well, most men that don't have prostate cans haven't had surgery in the prostate. And the other four papers show nor more benefit than the thirty five to forty percent range. Well placebos thirty percent, So we're not talking about a powerful boner pill here the way you know, the way the way you know, And we really have fallen into the trap of of succumbing to I think bad data, subjective data, and form of marketing when it comes to taking the pills for everyone. So what is our what do we do well? Minor harackers want to hack health, but you can't hack health unless you can track it. You can't really fix things, in my opinion, unless you can actually measure them and measure them objectively. So our device we embedded sensors into an erection ray. I don't like calling it a cock ring because that puts it in the context of a sex toward toward novelty. I suppose something that that is variable with valuable data, but also is a form that's going to optimize some sexual performance. So in better senses, into an direction ring. One overnight, we count the number optional directions, measure the duration and firmness. One during sexy measure duration and firmness. And with this information we give we provide people what we call an erect out fitness score. Where fitness oriented culture. We all of us, including both you young guys on this call, are on the road from erect out fitness to rect ale this function. And we don't know where we are on the road, and we drive a car, we have a dashboard. If you don't have a dashboard, we're likely to break down, crash around a gas you don't have problems. So we're giving men and the healthcare providers data that tells them where you are on that road, in addition to which we're also optimizing their performance. Because an effective erection ring is not one of these o rings that you see in sex toy stores that essentially like a gasket for your dick. You know you have to have you have to have an direction for it to work. You slide it down your penis. It chokes off your penis. It's like a relation of your penis. It's coming off teria of blood flow. Uh. And you know they're considered to be dangerous. They're wret for more than twenty to thirty minutes. It's probably more like an hour. But if people have diabetes, hypertension, compromised circulation, they can be quite problematic.
Speaker 4: Boy, do I have stories that involve dremal saws and late nights in the emergency room, bolt cutters, jaws of life.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right. I'm sure you've seen it too as an er doctor.
Speaker 1: So we've documented a quarter million, two undred thousand directions lest time booked on four thousand men. We have the world's largest database, and researchers of mine that data to say, well, what really works, what doesn't work? And when comes to men's sexual health, a lot of the things that have been recommended have been either untested. Frank quite a few that don't work. And in addition to which you know, there are several papers underway right now correlating nocturnal erection parameters with CT calcium scores for cardiacal highbassue risk and the blood and the markets appob and other markets of cardiabasket health, and those papers will look them out. One will be presented this fall, the other ones will come out next year. As you know, the academic wheels of research turn slowly. But I can tell you what the research shows because the research the biggest. The big research shows but men and doctors think this leading cause of rattles function is actually the second leading cause. Do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me what your thoughts are, because I definitely have thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have you know, you probably know some of the people that we're working with, doctor John Mahall more, some Cattering Mote Kera from Baylor who's on the home on our board, Javio Tero, Mero Spain, different Chapman. We have some of the world's leaders and men's sexual medicine are on our advisory board or doing research for the device. So the expectation the incience of rattles function.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I got to talk about the definition moment because the definition is flawed. But the instance of Reteld's function goes up ten percent per decade after age thirty. I'm seventy three years old. By my age seventy percent, so it goes up ten percent per decade. So the expectation of the demics was as the instance of reftorld disfunction goes up, the number nocturnal erections will come down, the firm's nocturnal directions will come down, and the firm's of sex direction will come down. It didn't happen. So I remember looking at the data when we had like forty thousand erections. I got seventh sixth of what we had. Right now, I'm thinking the data is trying to tell me something. It's going to be really simple. Why we had Why are we reporting more rethtle dysfunction? But men's erections are staying just as hard in the sixties as men's erections in the thirties. Men haven't just made nocturnal erections in the sixties as a matter of having in the thirties. What's going on here? So twelve to thirteen percent of men, they do deteriorate, and these are men with significant cardiovascid disease. These are men with diabetes, high pertension, usually pull out controlled. But that's not the vast majority of men. The vast majority of men are reporting retort of dysfunction, but they're staying just as hard. So what's going on? So the flaw is in the definition in my mind, so definition of reptild dysfunction called International side for section most and has three clauses. The first clause inability to get an erection or difficulty getting erection. I don't mean because you're drunk, I mean in some sorts just sustained basis. Well, those are the men with bad cardiovasket will we doctors called left side heart failure. They've got narrowly their arteries due to diabetes or hypertension. They got well, they have that heart attack or John just a heart failure or mircodie. Some a heart stop pumping up blood the penis, the arteries and narrow. They're struggling to get an erection because they have some cardiovasket problem. The second part of the definition is difficulty maintaining erection. That's all men, that's all of us. As we get older, with all of us, as we get older, those sustain erections the way we did we were younger. It's multi factorial. I'll pick on you. I'm guessing look at you that when you were twelve years old, if a girl put a tongue in her mouth for ten seconds, you get a hard on for an hour and a half. What was the last time that happened to you?
Speaker 3: You're looking right at the camera of both of us.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I would say that, yeah, you know, well the answer is not that long ago, because I've been happily married as well.
Speaker 1: But but no, no, But but you know the point talking.
Speaker 4: I know because I actually I will tell you this. I mean I talk about with my patients all all the time. I call it the NRB or they're no reason boner, and it's you know, for me, it's a question is you know when I was sitting in algebra class in ninth or tenth grade and all of a sudden something happened. You know, under my textbook, those are the things that are very tough as we get older to get the NRBS. Yeah, I mean direct stimulation. Boy, I'm you know, I'm good to go. Not to TMI with my audience.
Speaker 1: Well, of course I'm not talking about the rest simulation. I'm talking about Yeah, I'm talking. So I think we've what we've done is pathologize the aging process for sure. You know, I'll put on both of you guys again on myself. Hey, I'm seventy three. Do I run as fast I did when I was twenty? No, of course not. I must have r D run as function, and I need to see a running as function specialist, and I need special series of exercises, any pills, any sufflements in order to cure my RD. And that's what we've done with e D. The pejorative men get up and then lose it fast than they did when they were younger. Now this could be multi factorial. Obviously there's a confidence issue there's a baby crying next room, you're worried about paying the mortgage, there are business issues, you and your wife had to fight, someone's cheating on someone else, or you've had too much to drink. And then the pills that we doctors prescribe that make it harder for people to stay in directions. There's certain Antihypotensis, the entire class SSRI interpressants. But if you're getting blood in, these guys are getting blood in then losing it. The primary goal of therapy should be not immedia therapy, not the root cause. The prime cours of therapy should be keep blood in. But the pills that farmer has pop so popularized the p five pills by aggress alas being the big ones. They put more blood in, but they don't keep it there. And if you the problem is you're getting hard taking them more blood, you have to keep the tap open. That's great, but how are you going to keep blood in there? And the answer is mechanical solution. For most men, the answer is a ring. There are three papers, one we did internally in two that will be published comparing our rings to ten milligrams to dallaphil so like Alison most commonly prescribed direction pill in the East, the United States, maybe with the world, and in one of the papers the equivalent and two of the papers are ring superior. And why is that Because the problem is for most men, it's not getting blood in, it's keeping it there. So here's how the studies worked. When one of them, we looked at the research around it looked at D two messons the time it takes for an erection to go down after climax, So with nothing it was twenty five to thirty five seconds. With to dallaphill it was around two minutes. With the ring was close to three minutes, and both together it was close to four minutes. Well, it takeaway for all men should be if you want optimish your performance, take a pill and put a ring on it. It is a doctor Yoshi Sato. He did a paper looking at men with an erected hardness scores of two and three. You're familar with EHS, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, not validated but yes, kind of validated but true.
Speaker 1: So the HS so an HS to two this force point scale, and this is how urologists think about often grade erections. Just for your audience, a four is normal. A one is a dead penis, A two is you can get hard, but you can't penetrate. The three is you can get hard enough to penetrate, but you can't sustain an erection for satisfactory intercourse. So with the HS three being probably the most common statistically, the large number of men, and these are men. All these men were taking a PD five medication, and half of them were injecting trimex, which.
Speaker 4: Is an injection drug to induce an erection. For those of us that right, I don't know that, yes, it's it's before we had viagara, we had the injectibles, which has caused overwhelming blood flow into the penis to get an erection, whether you were sexually stimulated or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 1: Percent of the men of the HS two group, we're able to have satisfactoris of course for ten minutes and stay hard for an average eight minutes just by using a ring. One percent of them men pant the small number and a twenty in the group. One hundred percent of the men in the HS three category, men who with a pill and an injection, when I able to have satisfaction, its course, we're able to have a satisfactory intercourse and stay hard for close to ten minutes on average afterwards. So the power of rings, to my mind is clear. But we doctored the focus on things that we can write perscriptions for. Uh. And if you talk again, if you told me four years ago, doctor Justin, you're gonna be talking about rings the rest of your life, I would have said, no way. And now I understand that we all can benefit from rings. And I don't have sex without a ring. My wife's idea of four play is to put on red lipstick and you know, toss the ring to mate. I'm a guy, I'm easy, you know.
Speaker 4: So so talk to me about what did so get the I mean the rings are they essentially? I mean, just to backup, we had discussions about this before in the podcast. Our listeners are pretty familiar. The idea of the institution of interaction and the achieving phases and arterial mediate to event as you talked about, and the maintenance phase is if venus mediated event where essentially what happens the erection is a giant ball of smooth muscle, and as we get older, that smooth muscle goes through high onization or atrophy and it doesn't trap the blood flow in those veins as much. And so you have something that is a ring is basically allowing ourterial inflow in because the arterial pressure is a lot higher venus outflow keeps it in the penis because venus outflow pressure is much lower, like physiological should be less than about five centimeters a second, whereas ourterial inflow is upwards of thirty six to forty to sixty plus centimeters a second. So your ring is essentially trying to keep the arterial flow in maintenance, to maintain the erection as well as to do the exclusive band. So that's kind of the physiology, makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 4: I recommend rings all the time. Tell me about the data added? So what do you get as a consumer? Because yeah, sure, rings are great for having sex, and people have known about this since the times of the ancient Egyptians and beyond.
Speaker 3: But talk to us, talk to.
Speaker 4: Just about what kind of data you get out of a guy when he's wearing a tech ring or a wearable tech device.
Speaker 1: Sure well, the question that men need to ask themselves is am I having three to five not turn directions per night? Because that's what you should be having all those directions lasting forty to forty five minutes on average, because that's what you should be having. And are they at least a six on a one to ten firmness scale, because that's one of the we have two data points and we turn that into a further of scale one to ten. So when a man buys our device, he's comparing himself to now close to five thousand men. Well, that's a really powerful data set. And you can and utilize the app when the Google and Apple stores and utilizing one of the screens on the app, you can compare yourself to men within five years older than you and five years young young than you, So you'll know whether you're below average, average, above average in terms of these parameters, and of course we all want to be above average, right, So then that should get you thinking about, well, gee, if I'm below average, what's wrong? Why am I below average or from above average? What can I do to maintain it? And that's that's the power of data. So with this data you can say how bad is my diabetes or hypotension? So there are some men who even ignorant about these things. We've had six men that were aware of get krdiac cathorizations. Why because in all these cases their wives bought Why is the girlfriends bought them device. I've only had emailed substant email communications with four of these people, but I'll relate the anadotes just a moment. Why is and girlfriends both device for their men. The men were blaming their erectile dysfunction on their female partner because their technique was lousy, or they were overweight or whatever the weather. The reasons were, and it turned out that all these guys had significant kardiovascal problems. They had one guy had no nocturnal erections and the other guys had weak one to two nocturnal erections and weak confirmness, and they got kardiac cathorizations. And three of those relationships resulted in divorce or breakup because the women fed up with the guys. At the other extreme, we've had five men not get penal implants. Why because their noaturnal erection data was good. The problem was in their head or in their relationship. We're alcohol those are great, love it and those are extremes. Yeah, how is the data benefited in me personally? So? Probably because I'm involved in the startup my own personal money. My blood pressure, I thought, you know, like two years ago, my blood pressure went up, not disasterlete went up, and my internets recommend that I take lessonerprol and my erections went from h they lost thirty fifteen percent in firmness. And that's not enough. Fifty percent is not enough to be you know, noticeable. But why would I take a medication that's decreasing blood flow to my penis because it's problem is decreasing blood flow of other vital against a matter of fact. So you know, so I switched. I switched medications. I also realized that I would sometimes take zolpidin for sleep ambient uh, and why not my nocturnal erections? So I stopped taking it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Data is really powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that, Elliott. I think.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, so I'll you know, throw in a little bit of what's happening to you just for the audience. Is that that you know, blood pressure medicines in general, except for the ARBs, which probably is what they switched you over to, but a lot of these, especially better blockers, even in calcium channel blockers, they can you know, they essentially the idea is to shut blood away from less vital organs like our penis, so that you know your heart's protected. A very very poor man's description of what's happening. And so a lot of times guys with hypertension have erect out dysfunction. Then they, in some degree however we define it, they go to the doctor, they say you need to be on this pill for bloodressure, and then it gets worse, and then they come to the Eurologi's office to say what happened. And so your your device told you that that you were starting to have a little creep and then all of a sudden it got really bad on.
Speaker 3: So that's huge. But I think one of the other.
Speaker 4: Things that you reminded me of a story that I think is very indicative of where the power of your data.
Speaker 3: Set can be.
Speaker 4: And there was an old and I can't remember joining if we brought this up or not on the podcast, but but there's a classic quote from a Mayo cardiologist from years ago. I can't remember the guy's name either, but I bring it up all the time. But he said, essentially that men can hide angine or chest pain from their partners, but they can't hide erect out as function, which is kind of what you were saying, is that you actually have a device where the partners are like, no, you need to wear this, and then all of a sudden, the guy needs a cat.
Speaker 3: I just had a guy in my office the other day.
Speaker 4: Which is even more important to what you brought up earlier, in the whole idea of patching men's health together by going online and getting boner pills, right, which I've kind of rallied a career against.
Speaker 3: I published against it.
Speaker 4: I've got in trouble for not trouble, but I've gotten you know, people tried to sort of take down some of the literature I have that show that you can actually miss really critical health issues by just going online.
Speaker 3: To get a prescription for an ed pill.
Speaker 4: And I had a guy in my office the other day that was so indicative that he was forty five years old and he was surreptitiously buying pills online, and he ended up hiding his erect out as function from his partner because the pills worked for a while until he had a heart attack. Because he had no diagnostic work up, he was just buying boner pills without any medical supervision other than just an online, you know, five minute visit in a brown bag envelope in your mail. This guy was able to mess the system up even more because he actually hid ed from his partner, who was probably willing to help. If he had a device that was telling him, dude, you're in trouble and it's something that a pill is probably not going to save your life. He would have not had to have, you know, three vessel standing and almost die at forty five.
Speaker 1: You know, doctor Mohit karen No, so I am on the most five most famous andrologists or alogists in the world, he said a couple months ago on the podcast Flag was viking, what do you mean by that? He meant that for twelve to fifty percent of men who have have a cart vascer root clause for the poor sexual performance, guys take vital like he just said, they could just they could be masking a problem. One of my goals with what we're doing is to get the measurement of sexual health parameters embedded in clinical preventive medicine. And I'm confident with you know, we have several research papers, they're more underway. It's hard to change metical practice. It takes a long time. It took twenty years for electric choiogram to become a standard of care. Sure, so I mean it took pulse ox symmetry on a finger over a decade to become a standard of care. But I'm confident of what we're doing in time and by time. In like three to five years, if a man is forty forty five years of age and go see a doctor for preventive healthcare visit, they will want to know his baseline and rept off fitness score in his nocturnal parameters, because you're gonna want it's a piece of data like live proteins or blood pressure that you're going to want to follow over time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, and I think we have we have the literature show that it does precede by an appreciable amount of interventional time, whether it's one year or two years, five years, that you can tease that out. And then also it is good, it's a good way of sussing out how much of this is what we call psychological, but it is. I think there's a little bit of this parasympathetic sympathetic drive that you know, if you're nervous, if you're not motivated sexually then you may have d during spontaneous attempts in intercourse, but when you're sleeping, that's all down right. That is pure physiology and also involves sleep medicine. Like at the other point I was going to bring up for the lead reader or the listeners, because we talked about this with the Sleep Talk a few episodes ago, that that you know, the medications that are ostensibly for sleep, they actually don't really let you get into that deep, deep delta sleep, with that aram sleep, which is where our nocturnal erections have to happen. And so that's a really good good indicator. What you just said is that you notice that taking a sleep drug actually was a counterproductive to erections because you weren't really getting as deep asleep as you needed.
Speaker 1: I think our device is a sleep modern device as well too, although research on it so and I'll still you know, look, we all come out with an advanced version two point zero later on this year that will allow us the heart rate variability night as well too. But our engineers a couple of years ago, no engineers, guys who have you know, they got an Apple watch, they got whooped, they got or they got you know, they're there their data people, and they noticed that they were getting slightly more erection time utilizing our device measurement nocturnal erection time than they were getting on the on their or which makes sense that our device would be more accurate because every episode of quality sleep is accompanied by an erection. Assuming that a man is not in a or some medicases block that's blocking it. Then there's a.
Speaker 5: Paper right now, Uh, doctor Carra's shop and Baylor has a paper comparing looking at WHOOP consumers Lucos Monitoring, and our device just just attracted the parameters.
Speaker 1: In man at night and our device correlates with I mean with what the WHOOP device is showing. So people can monitor not only in them there cardiovascar and secial health, but also their sleep using our device.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's a lot more discreet at the gym, or at least the gyms I go to. But yeah, I think that's important. Can you imagine if the if the teenage doctor justin had an or a ring and a firt intake device, you may have been kept out of the doctor's office and you could have just showed showed your mom your data and say look at healthyre you have Mom, just keep shaving my problems and getting on with my life. I think that's uh, that's powerful. H Tell me some new dances. Tell me, tell me what the next chapter is here in uh, in your evolution.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to Ed's maybe one of the point, because you know, I got into this for the data. I didn't realize I was also going to be solving the cock ring problem. The cocking problem is, uh that these these hard plastic rings you're buying online or self us store for you know, forty ninety five, they pinched. They are uncomfortable, they're not safe. So in order to get count them not turnal directions over night, we have to reinvent the material. You know, ours are our rings made out of self the lastomer. It's not matter heart silicone. Our rings don't block the out flow flow and the only constrain the veens return. Uh. And then I realized, wait a second, how can I improve a man's pleasure? Women have vibrators and then have shit. They've got this. We all we have these stupid strokers that get like it beats someone.
Speaker 3: To death with I think that's where the term comes from.
Speaker 1: Actually happy, if we can put the right amount of pressure over the rethroat to pull on the jackatory phase, we can produce some more powerful locasim for men. So the typical response of of a male, heterosexual, male urologist to to cockering is, I don't need it. Maybe some of my patients might need it, like you. I recommend to people all the time, but I bet you don't use them all the time. Maybe I recommend. I don't need it. It's almost like the reaction Superman to Kryptonite. No, not to me, you know, it's like So my thought is if we can produce a more intense orgasm, everyone should should want them. So we designed our massive performance ranked but the right amount of pressure. We tested on twenty eight men age twenty eight to seventy as oldest person test group. Our goal is to increase the e jackatory phase and a man by fifty percent with the right amount of grip, if you will, from the last roe on the Earth throw. So with this device, jackatoory phase goes from four seconds to seven seconds. And that's an incredible orgasm because obviously orgasm lasts the sensational orgas lest longly just you know, seven to seven seconds. This is something men need to think about it. It's not about do I need this? I got a problem? Do I need it? It's about do I want to have more pleasure? Women have vibrators and men have nothing. And now the data shows that this our device and other rings partly too, but our device can safely produce the more intense orgasm. Do you want to have more tests orgasm?
Speaker 3: Who doesn't?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't?
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, who doesn't put a ring on it?
Speaker 1: Hours? Of course?
Speaker 4: Exactly right? So what do you think is happening there? Is it? Is it perineal stimulation? Is it pushed to stimulation?
Speaker 1: No? I think it's simply drawing up the jack of toy face, the long jacktalk phase last, the longer, the parasympathetical glow glow if you will. But you asked about the future, well, SidD only the fact that that I'm again, I think the all mentioneds rings. Here's what's going, here's what we're doing in the future. So we're coming. We're working right now on the critique the world's first monitor of the health of clarists.
Speaker 3: Nice and I.
Speaker 1: Think that this will be just the way I think. So this will take gynecology and sexology of women. It's the twenty first century of objective, personalized care. You have all the same problems that men do with diabetes, hypertension, athlescrossis, ob st poor physical condition. But they also do two things that men don't don't deal with well, we actually do with one of them. One is premenopausal women take hormones that have a negative impact upon their sexual health performance, and they also take sor actepressants, depending upon the study, fourth to ten times as much as men do. We don't know what the right doses are with these things, because you know unlick and blood, you know blood pressure or karak rhythma. We actually measure the impact of our therapy when it comes to men's sexual health to t with PD five medications, we don't know what the right doses are without data. When it comes to women's sexual health, what's the right dose of a hormone, what's the right dose and antipressant that will have the least effect upon the clearest we don't know without data. So we're going to come out with that device something by December this year, and then we're also working on a more advanced version of the male device because we want to make it more sensitive and specific. We want to eliminate what I call data fuzziness. So I'll pick up my own device. My ACTIL directions are seven most seven six. It wasn't really innate because it's just you know, the same time the blood pressure tough on your desk, or pulselo symmetry or your will bring there's a certain data fudd you acceptable maybe ten percent data data fuzziness. I want to eliminate that. I also want to adding the ability to measure the pulse so we can really nail down the quality of sleep. And then we're also going to actually be able to tell you the delta, the change in the volume of blood and your penis between the flash of state and the rest and the erect state, how much blood is your penis holding, and then measure the impact of medications, diseases, et cetera upon that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I mean I see a lot of you know, one of the things I do a lot of research in and treat a lot of guys for Perrone's disease. And you know, we have static ways of looking at pen out blood flow, doing ultrasounds in the office, but the number of guys that at Peroni's and have what I call a fixed external obstruction. In other words, this art tissue itself can can cause this extrinsic obstruction of blood flow.
Speaker 3: We don't have a great way of monitoring it.
Speaker 4: You know, basically talk to guys and they talk about this concept, and we've we've had a whole series in factory kind of finishing up in real time, the big series of done upronties. But they talk about what we call distal flcidity, where you get interaction, the plaque is externally compressing like a thumb over a garden hose, and then you get sort of this poor blood flow post But again we're doing that by history and then duplex ultrascenography, which is cumbersome and has to be done in the office, et cetera, et cetera. So yeah, there may be you know, we should talk offline about looking at some of the ways that we improve Perrone's disease through incremented medical dosing or interlegional therapy. And yeah, it'd be a really interesting study, honestly, Elliott, to look at that, because after work. Yeah, that's is one of the things that guys complain about, is that not only as my penis bent and I'm not getting the same rigidity, but because of the bent and difficulty dependent treading, I'm also losing that stability what we call axial stability.
Speaker 3: So okay, yeah, that's good. See.
Speaker 4: I love I love having thought provoking guests, people that are really trying to figure out problems that have never had a really organic solution. And I think this is what you're doing, is you're looking at at a device that diagnoses without treating, but then coming up with unique and specific treatment patterns based on the data you're providing, as well as potentially you know, helping cardiovascularness using this erectile function.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just the gap here. Yeah, you know, you know, if you AREFC patients who have problems with their kidneys, their bowels, their lungs, their heart, we can get imaging tests, we get blood tests that will help make that problem objective, and then we can measure the impact objectively of any interventions that we that we undertake with without patients. But when it comes to mend's sexual health, much a nothing, you know, an off astop of this is pretty much nothing, and we rely upon the subjective questionnaires. I frankly think the if is embarrassing. Embarrassing because this is the year twenty twenty six, This is not the year nineteen ten, and we should not be relying upon subjective questionnaire is when it comes up. Look, I regular love making it subjective. I'm not, you know, there's this obfoice of a profound subjective component to it to our social response. We are supposed to be scientific, We're supposed to be objective in our approach, and we need data for that.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's still mostly heteronormative, as we say as well, so you're missing same sex couples, and so it really does become very limited to what we define sexual function as hard enough to penetrate the vagina and long enough to maintain that penetration.
Speaker 1: So let's get that for a moment, because the whole the subjective questionnaires are focused on pound pennant. By the way, Petra sex we couldn't go in intercourse wasn't good enough? I mean, why do we reinvent these words all the time. By the way, I can penetrate it with my tongue, with my fingers too, So really haven't made this definition any better. But the definitions are focused, and the outcomes they're looking for is satisfactory. That's that's the third phrase, the definition of I felt this function satisfactory intercourse.
Speaker 3: Well is it good for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, yeah exactly. And also if you speak to men, older men, and I'm the older and old, old than forty forty five years of age, intercourse is not the end all be all because of friction. They're not getting that. They don't they're not getting to the friction they do from a hand, hand or a mouth. Uh. And method of preference, and a real study should should get should be asking those questions because I've got I've got patience. Uh, you probably have many more. I'm not eurologists who tell me that, you know, I don't enjoy intercourse, but I certainly enjoy other ways you know of Uh, I get just I get hard other ways. And and but yet they are diagnosed having a D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's true.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a very narrow definition that gets into our science and and then we make huge outcomes studies based on very poorly your data.
Speaker 3: So now I applaud this, I applot what you're looking at. Well, talk to me about this. We always like to do what you're going to be okay?
Speaker 4: Section where I take a health expert and I say, here's a scenario.
Speaker 3: Is this guy going to be okay?
Speaker 4: And I think your your ring You may have already kind of alluded to this, but I'm going to give you a patient scenario. I'm going to see how would you work this guy up based on your medical knowledge as well as your technologe and so so, a guy goes online, he buys your firm tech device, he starts wearing it, and he starts seeing when he's forty six that he still has all of the scores top of the charts. He's doing great. And then insidiously he starts to see month after month to the point where he's forty eight years old, that he's seeing this decline in rigidity and decline and frequency of erections.
Speaker 3: He has data. How is this guy going to be okay?
Speaker 4: What are you going to do to reverse this guy's ed that you diagnose based on your device that maybe his partner hasn't noticed yet, maybe he's noticed, but it's too ashamed to go to his doctor with. And also he knows if he goes the doctor, the guy is going to be like dude, you're still having sex?
Speaker 3: What do you want from me? So, how is this guy going to be okay?
Speaker 1: Are you well, you're you're You're getting don a real problem here because if he goes to his doctor's doctor Appli said, hey, you know, take a pill. And now back in the world that that doctor Cara wanted about, Bager is blacking in because you'll describe someone's having to decreased rigidity in the nocturnal parameters. To my mind, has a cardiovascar primary carve asker problem until proven otherwise, not pterological, but more likely to be primary callebasque problem till proven otherwise. And he's called of asked the work up, and most doctors are not taking that way. Now the guy could Let's assume this patient have have a strong free T. Is free T great than twenty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's say it is just for fun to make it easy. Yeah, so optimize his tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one will work up is normal. He's got a cardive askue problem till proven otherwise. I want to be certain that he sees He probably an interventional radiology study and you and I both know that's not common. I just got contact today by a guy who a guy in South Africa, very sophisticated. A man South Africa who bought our tech ring. He was five fifty years old and was describing. But you know, his doctor recommended, you know, a P five medication. He's taken twenty solis now no, you know, and he's still unable to perform what he did. You know two years ago. He is cut out drinking completely. He finally got a reeology study which showed a blockage of his penal lottery. Yeah, in my experience in yours is greater than mine. In this area, an interventional radiology study is not common when it comes to the workup of ED and that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Right it is.
Speaker 4: I mean we usually in fact, that's one of the reasons I do a lot of duplex ultra scenography because I can pick those things up and then refer appropriately. And we start to incorporate preventive cardiology into the men's clinic at UCLA for that reason. But you're right, not common, not standard of care. And again it's sort of here's a pill and hope for the best, and we're trying to do better. And I think that you're at the forefront of looking at this in an early way. So, Jordan, what do you got for our good doctor and entrepreneur here?
Speaker 3: What thoughts have come up? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you already getting online to buy a firm tech Tell me what your thoughts are?
Speaker 2: Well, I have a few other questions, but now, just based on what you just said, I'm curious, why is radiology not standard of care?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, I have my thoughts.
Speaker 4: But first of all, it's probably cost prohibitive for a little bit. Diagnostic sensitivity is not that great. But certainly I think if you appropriately screen, and if you had a screening device, which is essentially what a penile duplex ultrasound, or an even cheaper and much more easily accessed like a firmtech ring, could help screen who would actually benefit most from a radiologic intervention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me speak up for a second. So there's a paper the University of Utah. It's going to be present into this fall uh SSM and a by doctor Kelly Gross. I don't really know where, but she's comparing our device to and to uh, you know, an office doppler, and our device is I'll share with you, is accurate as an in office toppler and actually superior because from my perspective this of course I did invent this thing, but why is it superior? Because we provide more data points and an office doppler is just one data point, whereas our device provides multiple data points. And therefore I think our device in time will demonstrated to be superior. But the neurologists have been trained and the and the building system drives them to the in office doppler. There's no box. I don't think the neurologists are thinking about intiventual radiology, and they probablyhould think about it more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure, I think that's it, Jordan.
Speaker 4: I think the other problem in general in medicines we talk about a lot is is there has become a siloing of our specialties and the fact that as a you know, as a board certified urologist and especially trained microsurgeon that actually trained with you know, Mo and I go back back years Elliott.
Speaker 3: We both trained with Lipshoalz years ago.
Speaker 4: And yeah, here I am spending a lot of my life talking about cardiovascular preventive strategies. Not common, you know, but most of the time we're very siloed in our specialty and I have a surgical practice, so my entire existence and the reason that I trained so hard was to build to operate on people and have great surgical outcomes. But you know, there is a holistic lack in a lot of medicine these days, of looking at symptoms and treating just the symptom without looking at the genome. And that's what we're trying to do a little bit at a time through better individualized screening and so a lot of the I think the future of wearables is very interesting. And I didn't really mean to dig that hard on the continuous glucose monitors at the beginning, because you actually will find people diagnosing diabetes they didn't know they had it just by starting their cgms. But I do think there's a huge ability for especially as to become cheaper and cheaper. And this, I mean, what is your device retail for now? I'm going to give you a sales pitch justin but these are not devices.
Speaker 1: It reach also two seventy five yeah, about the same price is two good balls of one?
Speaker 4: Where do you going? And in office doppel or ultrasound? You know, I think even medicare allowable somewhere around eight or nine hundred bucks, and so you have one device that you know they can give multiple data points. And if we look at that over same thing, cgms are like thirty bucks now, I mean they're all of these things at home blood pressure cups for goodness sakes, you can get for thirty forty dollars to get all this information before you get to your doctor's office. And I think that's the hope, is that we're able to really tailor our medicine towards these So, yeah, what else you got for him?
Speaker 3: Jordan?
Speaker 2: I mean, I am a warrior by nature.
Speaker 1: Some men are warriors. I'm a warrior.
Speaker 2: Sexual health data it's among the most private information that a device can collect. What data does firm tech store?
Speaker 1: Who can access it?
Speaker 2: And could it ever be shared with advertisers, insurers or outside companies?
Speaker 1: Sure? Well, I appreciate the fact that you're a warrior. I don't like winers. Our data is started Amazon Web Services as a healthcare along with thousands and thousands and thousands of doctors and hospitals. We have a hippoc appliance. There are two people have signed Hippo contract in the company. I'm one of them. Our head of technology is the other. All the data is anonymatized ghost the cloud is given a code so we can use research purposes anonymously. We can't attribute anything to anyone in particular, I personally have never you know, if someone wants to consult with me or having to look at their data, they have to give me permission, and permission is a two step process so that they I mean, could it be hacked? What can't be hacked? Someone really wants to get at it. But it's as secure as we can possibly make it. And we are, you know, using usual and customary for a hospital, physician offices. Security protections great.
Speaker 3: So before I let you go, I also have a question.
Speaker 4: I ask everybody that is a men's health specialist, or actually just anybody honestly that comes on the show, is what is it that makes you you that's non negotiable on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: I have an idea based on what we just.
Speaker 4: Talked about, But tell me, you know, before you get your day started, you know, what do you have to do to know that you're going to have a good day and you're gonna be able to take great care of your patients, great care of your company and stewardship of what you're doing now, So what is the non negotiable that makes doctor justin doctor justin?
Speaker 1: I think that secks every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we talked about how, you know, like mother would say, apple dack is doctor a way because you want to eat fruit and fruits certainly healthy. I think it ALLGA has some day keeps the doctor away, and that's something that everyone should just buy it too.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: How do I start my day to be in a good mood? I look, I'm blessed. I live in Montana. I get up with Dawn. I'm now married thirty eight years. I make my wife coffee. We spend about the first half hour our day and bed together. I can say we make love in the morning. We were kind of night time people, but starting that day with intimacy with love every day makes my life rich. I wake up, Look, this is most fun we've had in my life. I've started seven companies, this one to talk about sex and health every day, to be involved with research and wear. Both are taking men's health in the twenty first century objective personalized care. I'm having a lot of fun and it's the latest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. I mean, I love this. This is why we do.
Speaker 4: This is why we talk about what we talk about on the show. And also those are some actionable items. I think that what we learned today is that for the right guy, which maybe in your case is every guy should have some better control not only of his metrics, but what this could be an indicator of as well as it actually works as a functional improvement to enhance sexual experience.
Speaker 3: And so so.
Speaker 4: Doctor Justin you delivered on the mailroom and I'm so happy you came and that we had a good objective talk. We talked about science, we talked about how not all science has created equal and.
Speaker 3: And where where can guys find you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I will give you your your plug in terms of how is this device accessible?
Speaker 3: Where can people learn more about it?
Speaker 1: Sure you can find us at my firm tech M Y F I R M T H myfirmtech dot com. You can reach me personally at Elliott L. L IoT at myfirmtech dot com. And it was great being here. Thanks for the opportunity so much.
Speaker 3: Well, I look forward. We'll talk offline.
Speaker 4: As I know all the guys that you mentioned, we all hang in the same circles, so I think there could be some interesting research we could do in Perni's as well.
Speaker 3: So so yes, I'm sure we'll.
Speaker 4: Be in touch and and hope to have you back with some more interesting device, especially as you look in the world of female sexual dysfunction, which I think is very understudied, as you know, so so I applaud you for exploring that at as well to to you know, level the playing field, level the bedroom. So I appreciate it. Thanks so much, everybody, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much. Take us out, Jordan long Transit.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the maro.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: A maro. Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: An The mail Room with Doctor Jesse Mills was a production of iHeart Radio. It was executive produced by Jordan Runtog. It was edited, mixed, and mastered by Behead Fraser, and the theme was provided by long Transit. If you like what you heard, please subscribe and leave a review. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, check out the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favor shows. This program is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your healthcare provider for any medical or other related questions or concerns. The views and discussions aired on this podcast are those of doctor Mills and do not represent the official positions of UCLA or UCLA Health