Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to be a part of the program. Thirty five days till Election Day. Early voting now is expanding all throughout the country. Public Service Hannity dot Com, Hannity Social Media. We have had a register when early voting starts and stops, voting by mail issues everything you'd want to know. It's a public service, just like the Kamala files her and her own words, a public service, walls, public service. We obviously are a rare broadcast from New York as we prepare now for By the way, I hate being back here. Can I just say for the record, there's nothing I like about this place. They asked me to leave at two governors in a row saying people like me not wanted here, and I left. I'm gone completely, no house to live in, I'm out, I'm finished. But this is where the debate is tonight, and I do have to work, so but I am here. But you know, I am with the Fox Florida Miami Bureau now officially and one of the best decisions I ever made. Look, we have We've been watching all day. We're going to do a preview of the JD. Walls debate tonight. We have new polls out Quinnepiac poll, pretty amazing numbers for Donald Trump and both Georgia and North Carolina. We're taking these in on a daily basis. Again, don't get too high, don't get too low. Don't let the media deflate you. Don't let the media think that this is a done deal. You just have to just assume your vote is the deciding vote in this election. I hope all of you will overcome your resistance if you have it to voting early and voting by mail not the system we want, of the system that we're stuck with. We have been watching what has been unfolding in the Middle East today, and Israel now finds itself in the midst of what is a forefront war. They have been fighting Hamas out of Gaza this since October seventh of last year. They lost based on their population size versus ours. What would have been the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day they had hundreds what would have been thousands of Americans, Hundreds kidnapped. Many of them have been murdered. They had many people that were raped, They had people that were tortured, They have had people that were beheaded. And what part these these democratic morons don't understand. I have no idea where this virulent anti Semitism has come from. I don't completely understand. But let me tell you why we are here, because I think this is very, very critical for this election because you know, if peace and prosperity drive elections, well you already know on the prosperity side of things that you're paying more for every item you buy in every store you go to. With the highest inflation over twenty plus percent in decades. You see that we have the highest interest rates that we've had in decades. You think back to the Trump years, and we had record low inflation, record low interest rates. We had record low unemployment for every demographic in this country, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. You saw that. You know, while while Putin did act and take an annex CRIMEA when Obama and Biden were in office, nothing happened with Putin. When Donald Trump was in office. You saw that little rocketman stop firing his rockets. You saw the Isis caliphate that grew under Obama and Biden grow and grow and grow, and then Donald Trump systematically wiped him out. Donald Trump took out one of the worst terrorists ever known to man, and that was General Solimani on a tarmac after they've been following him for two weeks. One of the best military efforts as countries ever made. But we had no problems with Iran. As a matter of fact, under Donald Trump's policies and the sanctions that he put in place, Iran has been on the verge of bankruptcy under Donald Trump. Why because he enforced strict sanctions against selling their oil, the lifeblood of their economy, on the world markets. Harris and Biden turned a blind eye to those sanctions, and as a result, the Mullahs in Iran have taken in hundreds of billions of dollars as the number one state sponsor of terror. They are the ones that helped Amas plan plot and scheme. They used the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and cud's forces to plan Ourctober seventh. They provided the weaponry to Hamas just like they provide the weaponry that and those missiles that have been fired out of Lebanon in the north by Hezbolah resulting in the death of uh Nasrallah, thirty two year a head of Hezbolah. Now what they have done Israel in defending themselves is nothing short of amazing. You know, a couple of military things that just stand out in my mind. After Iran fired their first round of missiles directly into Israel, Israel responded by getting so deep into Iranian territory. I never thought it would be possible. And they did it to send the Iranians a message that they have the ability to penetrate their missile defense systems, and they purposely drop bombs next to one of their nuclear facilities. It couldn't be a louder message. And if you remember, after the Israelis, they had already taken out the number five guy in Hamas, the number four guy in a moss, the number three guy in a moss, the number two guy in a moss, and then they took out the number one guy in Amas inside of Iran. And if you recalled, the new Iranian president was begging this quote Supreme Leader not to directly respond, but to use their proxies because he's scared to death how deeply the Israelis were able to get into Iranian territory. It's absolutely stunningly amazing. So you know, they clearly have a fear. Now. They did ratchet this up today because you had Hezbollah firing from the north into Israel. You had Iran firing ballistic missiles, which was an escalation from the drones they had used back in what was it April, and so all of this is possible though because it was Harris and Biden. They're the ones that brought back the Iranian deal, which for the record, creates a path for the number one state sponsor of terror and these radical Islamists. I know Kamala doesn't want to use the term radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien, but it does give them the monies to fund, you know, their statewide and their worldwide terror network. In other words, let me put it a little more simply, they turned a blind eye to the sanctions that were bankrupting Iran. They granted waivers to countries like Iraq. Iraq members sent them a ten billion dollar check, and I think they sent them another one. Harris Biden themselves wanted to pay six billion dollars in a ransom to Iran. They made Iran rich, which has resulted in them now being able to foment and fund worldwide terrorism they brought. You know, all of these bad policies now have emboldened the radicalism of these Mullahs in Iran that believe in convert or die. And whether Kamala wants to admit that radical Islamic terrorists exist or not, well, they're the ones that attacked us on nine to eleven oh one. They're the ones that attacked Israel on October the seventh. They're the ones that you know, are funding these terror proxies like Hamas that have in their charter the destruction of Israel. And all we get from the radicals that Kamala and that Joe Biden are trying to appease is virulent anti Semitism and enchanting things like from the River to the Sea and death to Israel, you know, on college campuses and the halls of Congress, and a rise of anti Semitism worldwide. All that the Harris Biden administration has done is pleaded with bb Net and Yahoo not to fight back. I mean after Iran fired three hundred you know, drones into Israel. Yeah, they did stop most of them, but the United States of America wouldn't support the only demoocracy in the region. Harris and Biden have been too accommodating to the radical anti Israel, anti Semitic pro Hamas, radicals that make up too big a part of their Democratic Party, and as a result, it has made the entire region and the entire world less safe, less secure, and it has made everything more dangerous. If you couple the radicalism of the Mulas in Iran with nuclear weapons. If that day ever comes, then I will tell you you know, we are at risk of a modern day holocaust. You know, their appeasement, their accommodation has failed, and it's now resulted in Israel fighting a four front war. And Harris and Biden have done little but lecture Israel after they were attacked by Hamas, by his Bolah, by the Huti rebels, and now by Iran, and they keep saying restraint and restraint, restraint. You should be happy that they didn't have more missiles land. That is that is appeasement. That is not going to work. Pressuring Israel to constantly show restraint has failed, and America needs a leader that has the moral clarity not to send boots on the ground, not saying that at all. All America really needed to do was give Israel our moral support and the ability to fight their war against radical Islamic terrorism and win the war. You know, it's it was. It was far more. There was far more ambiguity after nine to eleven. Who was responsible? We knew it was the Sama bin Laden. We knew it was al Qaeda? Was he was? Was there an Iraq connection? Was he in Afghanistan? Was he in the mountains of Tora Bora? You know, there are a ton of mistakes made in that war. Never ever, will we ever and should we ever fight a war that way again? I mean, it became an unmitigated disaster in so many different ways. We had our soldiers knocking on door to door to door. Now, the way to fight a war and win it is the way Donald Trump did it with Isis, and that is to bomb them off the face of the earth and do it quickly and then and half the world didn't even notice at the time. But pressuring Israel to show restraints not going to work. And this is why this election matter. Let me play Kamala Harris in her own words, and we found this from twenty nineteen saying that about Iran, you know, and the Trump administration is trying to start a war with Iran, and a Harris administration, we wouldn't have gotten ourselves into this mess, really, because the mess is worse than it's ever been.
Speaker 2: Listen tweeting out you know this bravado about you know, lock and loaded the what does that mean? Okay? And also well.
Speaker 3: It's a eloy a military threat.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, Yes it is, Yes it is. And again, you know, listen, as far as I'm concerned, this president is motivated by his personal insecurities more than he is our national security. If this president is thinking about putting us in a position where we're in a war with Iran, the consequences will be absolutely unacceptable and tragic in terms of the young men and women who are American soldiers who would be sent and deployed into something that was completely avoidable in a Harris administration. One, we wouldn't have gotten ourselves into this mess.
Speaker 1: Well, under a Harris Biden administration, the mess is worse than it's ever been going back to the idiotic Iranian deal that would eventually result in them having nuclear weapons by them, you know, turning a blind eye to the sanctions that we're bankrupting Iran, them granting waivers to those sanctions, those wanting to pay ransom. In the Harris Biden administration, their appeasement policies have failed. And this is why this election matters. Vladimir Putin feared Donald Trump. He doesn't fear Kamala Harris or Joe Biden. He didn't move an inch to take any Ukrainian land when Trump was president. He did when Biden was vice president, Obama was president, and he's done it when Harris is vice president and Joe was president. They didn't do it under Trump. You know, little Rocketman was firing rockets every other day. Donald Trump gave him a little bit of time, and as a result, little Rocketman stopped firing rockets and we got the remains back of soldiers from the Korean War. And this is why, you know, understand, there are consequences to actions, and America needs to re establish itself as the leader of the free world and stand against people responsible for murdering, raping, kidnapping, torturing, beheading innocent Israelis, and they want the destruction of an innocent democracy. All we've got to do is offer moral support and sell them weapons. That's all they want. They're not asking for a single American boot on the ground. They don't need our help. Look what they did with the pagers. Look what they did with the walkie talkies. Look what they did to take out Nozraela. Look what they did to take out the top five leaders of Hamas. Look at what they did to take out other terrorists. You know, they'll win this war, but they don't need America. Harris and Biden telling them constantly restraint, restraint, restraint, restraint, no, and having a president that doesn't want you to say the word radical Islamic terrorism. Oh okay, got it. I am just telling you what we're seeing unfolding in this war right now is very predictable. And it's predictable. This is what the policies of appeasement will bring you. Going back to this idiotic Iranian deal that gave them, gives them a path to a potential nuclear weapon married to their radicalism, the number one state sponsor of terror. They've helped plan and coordinate the October seventh attacks in Israel, the Kuds forces, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards forces. They also provided the weaponry to Hamas. They lost the equivalent in Israel of what would be based on their population size versus ours forty thousand Americans in a day and thousands taken hostage. I'm having a hard time comprehending and understanding the people that don't understand murder, kidnapping, rape, torture, and beheading. And those people in the halls of Congress, on college campuses that are around the world with this virulent anti semitiny, you know, that are chanting from the river to the sea, supporting a terror network, terror organization that calls for the full and complete destruction of Israel. Well, now we are looking at a much broader war. You know, all of the appeasement policies of Harris and Biden, and they're catering to and accommodating the anti Israel, anti Semitic Prohamas radicals within the Democratic Party. It has now made the entire region and the entire world for that matter, less safe, less secure, and more dangerous. Israel, regardless of what the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is said they're going to respond. The IDEF says, the Iranian missile attack appears to be over as of about an hour and fifteen minutes before this show began, and President Trump a blasting the Harris Biden administration. They did make these this regime rich. This regime was on the verge of collapsing. They were on the verge of being bankrupt because Donald Trump enforced the sanctions that were bankrupting them. And now the world is less safe, less secure than it ever has been.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Prime Minister Netanyahu says, we face challenging times in this campaign against Iran's Axis of Evil. It's now a forefront war. They're now taking incoming directly from Iran, from Hamas, out of Gaza in the south, from his Bolah and in the north. They have very successfully, skillfully taken out the top leaders of Hamas, the top five leaders. They'd taken out no Israla thirty two year ahead of his Bolah, a terror organization. One of the most disgusting things I think I saw in all of this was the way the state run media mob tried to characterize this. I mean, it was pretty repulsive, but they were out there, you know, actually praise. Praising Nazraala as if he was some type of hero is pretty disgusting. I mean, I frankly was shocked when I read New York Times casting the Dazraala as a champion of equality. He was a radical Islamic terrorist. I don't understand. I know, common things. We need to be courageous and no longer use those words or use the term illegal alien, you know. And they now had to correct that, And then the AP had had similar things that they said in praise of this guy. AP News marking Doesraala's death, referring to the Hisbolah boss as a charismatic and shrewd leader. No, he was a ruthless killer, murderer of the Jewish people. That's who he was. And what have we gotten ever since October seventh of last year. We've just gotten lectures from Harris and Biden towards Israel, the victim of radical Islamic terrorism, that they need to show restraint. No, they need to win their war against radical Islamis because they are creating nothing but death, destruction and misery for the people of Israel in their own homeland. And anyway, stock prices, by the way, have plunged oil prices are soaring on news of this Iranian attack. Biden and Harris, they are monitoring from the White House situation room. Big deal. Why don't they provide more weaponry? They just gave another eight billion dollars to Ukraine. Israel isn't even asking for one thing except how about take your foot off our neck and let us win our war. They launched one hundred and eighty missiles at Israel today. Anyway, our friend el Eckstein is with us. He's with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They have been on the ground ever since October seventh. So many Israelis are displaced, They're out of their homes, especially in the north lately, so many people are in need of bare necessities, food and water, and medicines and shelter and supplies. We're proud partners with them. They desperately need our help. By the way, even go to their website support ifcj oneword dot com and whatever you can donate is desperately needed and show your support for the people of Israel as they battle radical Islamis. I tell you with there. There was a map that was put up on Foxnews dot com that showed all the alerts at one time, and it basically blanketed the entire country of Israel. I know you were able to stop most of those ballistic missiles from landing, but this is an escalation on the Iranians part, and I don't think Israel's gonna have any other choice but to respond tell us what you saw.
Speaker 3: Sean. Firstly, thank you so much for speaking the truth to your listeners. I think so many people rely on you to get over the truth and hearing the way you're speaking is something that is just so sobering for me as an Israeli. We've seen how Iran has held the entire world hostage for the past twenty years. It's really not just Israel. It's the Muslim and Arab countries throughout the Middle East who also want peace and want progress, and they've been held hostage by Iran, just as Israel and America has that. What Israel is doing right now is on behalf of the entire free world, on behalf of anyone who cherishes life, who sanctifies life, who wants to move this world forward in the vision of Judeo Christian values, and not Islamic extremists. This is just as important, I believe, to America as it is to Israel, because we are facing the same enemy. What Israel is seeing is that even in Lebanon, Husabella's holding them hostage. There are over thirty percent of the population in Lebanon who are Christians. Lebanon is being held hostage by this terror group. And so Israel is changing Middle East and changing the entire world by giving the ability for freedom, for Judeo Christian values, for progress, for peace to move forward instead of being stagnant and help hostage by Iran. So what we're seeing in Israel is a real both fear and also hope, a fear that we are fighting tiny Israel the size of New Jersey, is fighting a war on seven fronts, the Houties in Yemen, the Isabella and Lebanon as a Hamas and Judae and Samaria directly with Iran now. But we're seeing that if the world will not face this darkness, Israel has no choice but to be the light and to do it ourselves. So, like you said, the only thing we're asking for is to have that foot off of our neck, to be able to defend the free world.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that we need moral clarity right now, and I don't feel we have that. We have a presidential candidate. And I'm not going to try to drag you into a marrow politics. But the idea that she thinks Americans need to be courageous and not say the words illegal, alien or radical Islamic terrorists is unfathomable to me, because we were attacked by radical Islamic terrorists on nine to eleven oh one. You were attacked by them every day, and October seventh was a day that it was the worst attack in Israel's history, unprovoked, and all the innocent people that were murdered and raped and tortured and kidnapped and beheaded. I've seen the videos, yeah, yell, I've seen them. I've watched them more times that I want to admit. And to see evil like that in our lifetime, it's almost like watching video of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 3: To me, it is terrifying to see that anti stism is once again rearing its ugly head. That you have people in America who are trying to defend Hasbala, who are trying to stand up for Hamas. There's nothing that is stronger they care more about hating Israel and the Jewish people than they do about freeing the Palestinian people from Hamas or freeing the people of Lebanon from Ksbalah, because they're victims as well. Israel being threatened every day. We have these attacks every day. But I'll tell you one thing that's for me. The light and the darkness and brings so much hope, not only to me, but all the people of Israel. Sean is to see the silenced majority speak through the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews that since October seventh, we have delivered over five hundred thousand meals, distributed tens of thousands of bulletproof bests and helmets to the first responders, delivered bullet and tracknel proof ambulances, built hundreds of bomb shelters, and for us in Israel to see the silence majority of America speak up with a twenty dollars donation fifty dollars donation that directly transforms into saving lives on the ground in Israel and letting the people in Israel. No. Millions of Christians stand with you, Sean. I've heard there are seven hundred million Christians around the world who are praying for Israel, standing with Israel. That's not what you see on Instagram and TikTok and mainstream media. That's a huge number though, and so I think what you represent, Sean is the same thing that the Fellowship represents in Israel, which is giving a voice to the silenced majority. No, most of America are not anti Semits. Most of America realizes we're fighting the same enemy. Most of America realizes that we have to fight this darkness otherwise it's going to take over on the streets of Chicago, on the streets of New York, just like it's taking over in the streets of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Just today, when those rockets from iramfell, do you know that many of them fell in Jericho and injured Palestinians because once again they hate the Jews even more than they care about the Arabs. And so we have to stand together against this darkness and recognize this as anti Semitism of our generation, the Hayman's, the Nazis. Today we're seeing it in radical Islam, and we are standing together, Seawn, Christians and Jews against this. I just pray that the mainstream media will catch up to give a voice to that. Well.
Speaker 1: We appreciate all that you do, and I hope people understand the need of so many displaced Israelis as a result of this war that was brought to Israel. Israel did not seek it. They have every right to defend themselves in their homeland, and I hope they'll support the IFCJ. Your website is SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Yayel, You're a very brave woman and what you do is so necessary, and you have a heart of gold. We really appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 3: God bless you, Sean. We are here to represent your strong voice of moral clarity and faith and passion and to let the people of Israel know that we are not alone. So thank you for enabling us to give over that very important message.
Speaker 1: You appreciate all you're doing. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, our number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, we have Congressman Chuck Edwards, representing a district in the western portion of North Carolina, said the federal response from the Harris Biden administration has been disappointing. The responses is disappointing. We began to see some resources brought today. But the storm was over eighty hours ago. The storm was over at ten am on Friday. We knew what the storm was coming. They staged nothing and then to Biden Harris. FEMA has an equity plan which is facing a backlash, but their disaster relief agency, you know, unearthed emergency management blueprint went viral amid what happened, and FEMA lists a set of three goals as part of their strategic plan to address key challenges in emergency management. The number one goal in the agency's priorities is to instill equity as a foundation of emergency management. The second goal is to lead whole of community and climate resilience. The third goal is promote and sustain a ready FEMA and prepared nation. You know, so, their diversity equity inclusion cannot be optional. This requires that FEMA's leadership and workforce demonstrate an increased commitment to integrating diversity equity. How about you just help out every person in need? You know, why don't we make that our top priority? Oh and remember that same Kamala Harris that is now came out for no jail time for smoking weed and she wants to legalize marijuana now a third position. Yeah, she put nearly two thousand people in jail for that offense when she was a prosecutor. By the way, is this true that they staged a photo with the big FEMA thing in front of her or is that AI generated? I'm not sure. We have to check that out, but you know, here we are. We're also on the eve, well not on the eve. Later tonight we have full coverage of this debate with JD. Vans and Wall. This on the verge of a new Quinnipiac poll that has just come out showing that Donald Trump is winning fifty forty four in Georgia. The Quinnipiac University's earlier poll, you know it has and has him up by two in the state of North Carolina. These are two critical states if Donald Trump's to win the presidency, He's got to win Georgia, He's got to win North Carolina. But anyway, Trump is favored by nine points on the economy, on immigration, on preserving democracy, he would He's favored over Kamala Harris, international conflicts, and it's pretty close on abortion. I think people have gotten the message that. Yeah, even in Ohio, a deep red state, the people will decide, and they decided to be more liberal than I think people expected. That's what it is. Eight hundred nine four one Seawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.