Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody pass ross m LB. This is leading off. Love brought you buy that three six five? He was a from Lofode leading off. When you do, it's me, Joey p that's the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks in the chat hanging out with us, talking some baseball. Jared Jones was good. We're gonna get to him. Mason Miller was good. We got some guys who actually look like they know what they're doing on the mound, which is a nice change of pace, but a lot to get to on today's show, The Welsh, I just want to ask you. Did you blow out some candles on your birthday yesterday? Do you have some fun or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't do candles. Actually we didn't need to another first year. I'm thinking about it. We did it because we spread it out. We spread it out. Listen, there's a lot of candles on there.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't that it's a fire hazard at this point.
Speaker 2: For it is a fire hazard. But yes, it was very good. Thank you for asking, and you know, bye bye. I'll just bye bye with the birthday talk, don't you I would think about it anymore? I'm getting too old. I feel it. I get really old. Also when I watch like twenty two year old pitchers like Jared Jones on the mat dominating, dominating the league, I'm very excited to talk about him what he did yesterday. And I don't know how much you watch of it, but the Bryce Terrain strikeout was the grossest strikeout over the last couple of years I can think of, outside of the one Grand Polly took this year where he swung through and then got smashed in the face. It was a fatality of a strikeout Jared Jones, And yeah, maybe we really do need to rethink, like how we're going to treat a guy like Jared Jones rest of season, even into the Rookie of the Year Awards, which he's like third or fourth than NL right now, because he is disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 1: We're also going to talk about the Orioles making some moves, more rookies coming for the Orioles. Were talk about this guy too, Jackson Holliday. We're going to talk about him, but before we do, let's get into the headlines. Recool picked up his third win on Monday, So that's a good job by him nine k's, six innings, zero runs. Welsh, you said that he would be a cy young candidate. I was skeptical. I'm still skeptical, but I'm getting less skeptical by the minute. Where are you at here with schoobl and that potentially as we're looking forward here, because he's been He's been fantastic as advertised, for sure.
Speaker 2: And sometimes he just does it with these you know, it's funny. Yesterday it was pretty good betting day, and the two that stared at me the whole day and I ended up really not doing anything with him was Jared Jones strikeouts in Tarique schoobl strikeouts. Schooble was just one of those like I just I want to be out there. I want to be invested when he's doing something. Sometimes there's an ease to how he's going, and I just wonder, like if the strikeouts aren't going to be as prominent this year, the rays have just been pretty bad. I mean, he ended up having those strikeouts on only thirteen swing and whiffs, which seems kind of low, but he had an overall thirty one percent swing and wiff rate thirty four percent CSW which has been good and he has continuously has been great. He's one of those guys not walking a whole bunch. He is just pounding the zone. He's got the secondaries. I mean obviously you know, the change up I think has just been absolutely disgusting. Sink or fastball. He owns the zone across the board. Yeah, he's an ace of ace and we just pray to God he's gonna stay healthy. But he's one of those guys from a betting perspective, I'm always gonna pay really hard attention to. And you know, from a fantasy perspective, he's moving up the ranks as guys are getting, you know, ticked down. So at this point, you know, if you're talking about the al race, like Kirby, isn't that great. I mean he's been great, but like.
Speaker 1: He well, Loo, Kirby and Castillo are still in the mix, so is and Burns, but all have been kind of well, somebody's been Nobody is separated from the pack yet it's too early. Here's a question for you, if we're redrafting today, where would Schoogle go overall like of pictures or like the overtures or just round whatever you want to say? Is he a third round pick right now, like if you were drafting right.
Speaker 2: Now, probably like that's where I kind of dive into pictures. A bigger question might be where would JR Joe go? You know, how close did Jared Jones go to Tarik'skoople in that list?
Speaker 1: But I think pick because we're still waiting for the shoot to drop. Well, let's talk about it. Let's talk about the pirates, because the pirates were good. Oneo Cruz did not get a home run, but he was three for four double two ribis. But Jared Jones punching out seven guys their one earned run in six innings. So I mean, it's hard to argue right now. But again, what does it look like in August and September and those had the head leagues. That's something you gotta ask yourself. And I think that's very important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree, and that's been kind of my case. Switch is just wrong so far, Like you know, hand up with my trade videos. I think it was the second video it was like, hey, Jerry Jones is amazing. We're talking about him as the top thirty. Maybe we should sell really high because more of like some of this other stuff that's floating out there. We saw him go fifty nine pitches in his last start. Why because it was four days rest this one. They let him just kind of do his thing. But it's still seventy nine pitches. They are gonna, They're gonna baby to some degree, but he is insane. Twenty five swinging whiffs. I believe I could be wrong about this. I think every single start he's had, he has been the leader in whiffs for that day among pitchers. His slider. I mean, let me get back to it here. I was actually looking for.
Speaker 1: It's a tremendous While you're looking at that, it's a tremendous if. But if he stays healthy in skiins, stay healthy two years from now, you're looking at the best one to two in rotation and baseball potentially.
Speaker 2: From a yes, from like a super young perspective, because like you know, the Mariners still have Kirby and Luis Castillo and there's some other good ones. But from like a dynasty perspective, it's amazing. But the numbers fifty eight percent swinging with on his slider, that's disgusting, forty six percent swinging with on his fastball, which I can't believe this league still is not caught up to the fastball at all. Fifty one percent swinging with and a forty three percent csw still a primary two pitch pitcher, he's still getting this done just throwing big fastballs and sliders. I do feel like there's gotta be a point. But clearly it's like the deceptiveness of how the ball obviously like the release point. Guys can't pick it up. It's incredible how the fastball travels past everybody. Even great fastball hitters pretty much at all times, can wear down a little bit later in the game. I've seen some big hard hit numbers when someone does like lock up on him. I'm still worried long term the whole season about what those innings, like you said, are going to look like how it is on the end of the season. So head to head it might be a tiny bit different. But we are now talking about a trajectory of a guy where I was like, Hey, if you could sell him for top thirty, this is cool. You're now he's like legitimately in the top ten conversation thing for a lot of people with how.
Speaker 1: Sp has gone. Yeah, but again, it has an expiration date.
Speaker 2: In twenty four, so we just might be chasing that expiration date. That's my only worries.
Speaker 1: How long do we take O But I want to get out of that expiration date well before and it will be selling high and it will be tough, Like you're gonna have to look yourself in the mirror and you're gonna have to say, I am not happy about making this trade, but you have to look into the future and realize that, you know, August and September, specially if we got playoffs, like I just can't imagine him being there necessarily for a good chunk of it. So maybe I'm wrong. We'll see Nolan Gorman game winning two run homer for him yesterday, So a big win for the Cards over your d Backs. Travis Darnaut has been terrific since filling in for Sean Murphy has been out with the oblique injury. Another two run homer for him. He's got five homers in four games. Great run for him the Twins, big win for them. Chris Paddock, ten K's seven shoutout innings, and Eduard Julian a good bounce back day. He had had a rough go three for four homer, two ribbyes. So that's good.
Speaker 2: Just point out like it's so funny. Someone had brought up like, oh my god, I got Gorman and I got Edward Julian, what do I do? And it was like, man, I felt more comfortable about Julian being able to bounce back, maybe not so much Gorman, and then they both kind of shined Yesterday's things will start picking small sample sizes are starting to get bigger, but hopefully a guy like Julian specifically is the one I think was able and can bounce back long term more than a guy like Nolanman.
Speaker 1: So uncle Ted, I don't know if Uncle Ted made this or a manual class a for Jared Jones, Like, I don't think I want to do that trade now, Like that that's not the trade I want. Yeah, I mean wait, I want him to continue to build up and then I want to cash in for like a true star. I'm not an even elite closer. I don't think that's enough there.
Speaker 2: But like, the only problem with a guy like Jared Jones, I just don't think you're gonna look at Jared Jones being moved for like another starter, you know what I mean, They're not gonna be like starter for starter, so it is gonna be like a closer, or it's gonna be a hitter. So you're gonna have to take Jered Jones and his production if you're trading him off to try to go get a big bat. So hopefully everything else is like in its right place as far as starters that you have. But so then it's like, is there any closer you would trade him for? It sounds like not. So then like, like, what do you think a hitter? If you were to get presented with a hitter right now, what gets you turned?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm thinking in my head the first one immediately in my head or Randy Roseerana.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was mine too.
Speaker 1: That's weird. I'm like that, that's the guy that I would be buying everywhere now because it's only a matter of time before he turns things around. But like, that's a guy that I buy into, I believe in. It's a twenty twenty guy like that, that's the perfect guy right now. Cody wants to know, am I wearing a member's only jacket? No, I'm the same Patriots. It's cool, It's got like the different you know, NFL sleeve thing. My dad, however, did have a member's only jacket and he was a member for a very long time.
Speaker 2: It did look very members And then also uncle ted ass, was this a Savannah bananas? Yes, it's part of the hat rotation.
Speaker 1: Every time you're worrying about our fashion and just it's I worry about it. I like it. This is, you know, not about the aesthetics so much as the content around here. Uh, the A's big win for them, Zach Geloff Homer in the ninth and then Mason Miller came out, struck out the side, including Sodo and Judge and it was awesome. Let me ask you something, I went from six to midnight watching that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's kind of where I'm going. Are you like the leader of the Mason Miller fan club like?
Speaker 1: Which is so weird because I was the guy going, oh, this kid's I implode and he second, the only way to possibly keep this guy healthy is to make up a closer And then they did it. And I don't always trust the A's to make good decisions. Historically speaking, i'd be right on that. But they made a good decision and it's working out. And let This be something for everybody else out there too. If you've got one of these flamethrowing guys, like when they're young and you're worried about keeping them healthy, and it's just you know, guys used to work out of the bullpen for years and then they would.
Speaker 3: Go When I was hey, hold on, wait a minute, and I remember when I was watching baseball in the sixties. What they would do is you'd started to bow pen, see, and you'd have the guy pitching the bullpen and if you're good enough, then Evinji you get it started to hear you go, kid, you go out there, you go out you'd try to be a starting pitcher. Look as recently as Johann Santana, that happened and he had an amazing run.
Speaker 2: Of Johan Duran. Actually, Johann Duran was one of those guys that moved from like a starter flame throw into a starter.
Speaker 1: The first thing is like guys used to work into the rotation via the bullpen. You didn't just get like you had to earn that stuff off. And maybe there's something to that, like maybe that's a that's a model people should revisit an organization, say, you know, maybe this isn't the worst way to do it. Maybe it's it's about learning about what it takes the pitch in the major leagues over a small sample size and then start to grow them over time.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the ultimate problem with that is look at how valuable starting pitching is and how easy it is to lose. So it's like, if you've got somebody you want to hold on and develop them as a start, you see a lot less development of closers, of relievers or anything like that, more so than ever, even like Jacob Misrowski is a guy in the miners that I think maybe exemplifies one of those type of guys you know, those.
Speaker 1: Flames that it sounds like the lead singer of an emo band from the two thousands. Yeah, misery. All right, let's get to just for fun. Craig Kimbrel moved past Billy Waggs on the All Time Saves list with a scoreless ninth. Here's a question for you, all right, what active pitcher is ahead of Craig Kimberl Is only one guy ahead of Craig Kimberle. That's still who is it? Peanuts, Cracker Jacks? If you know, don't google it. It's no fun drop it in the chat. If you have the trivia, you have a guess.
Speaker 2: Well, Kinley, that doesn't sound right, Kenley Jansen.
Speaker 1: Jansen, Yeah, I'll tell you if you're right in a second. Here, let's get to the rookie. Lookie, let's talk about the Orioles recalling outfielder Heston Kiirs. Dad. Why because Austin Hayes goes on the IL. Just in case you're not keeping up with it, he's in in three forty nine at Triple A with eleven seventy six ops, ten homers for Norfolk. Kirsta has been amazing. Now you bring this kid up, you gotta play him. You can't just bring him off for death right like. He's got to be playing every day. Correct.
Speaker 2: That's what we hope, and that's what I hope. But I don't know if I'm hyper optimistic about every single day. Because here's the deal. Ryan O'Hearn has been great. Your outfield, Golden Kowser has locked himself in a lefty. Also, you've got Anthony Santander, You've got Cedric Mullens another lefty so like, and then at first base you've got Ryan Moultcastle, So where do you fit that in when everybody is performing really well As far as positionally where he can play what will be at the ex Austin Hayes wasn't really playing a whole bunch. Listen. I believe you should go and pick up Heston Kirsta. That's why I tweeted about it last night the ten Homers.
Speaker 1: Pick up video two weeks ago. Two weeks so, I said, picking up for nothing.
Speaker 2: We've talked a ton about a guy like Joey Luperfido. What's interesting in comparison with those guys is like Joey Luperfito, I think has maybe a better opportunity as far as playing time for the corner outfield, playing first base. Kurstadam. I think we're a little bit stuck here because I think he might be righty platooned and and I've seen some people already tweeting like, you don't bring him up to put him in a platoon, But I think that's exactly what they're gonna do, because again, the expense is Mount Castle, Herne Santander. That's or I suppose Cedric Mullins if you put Kowser in the office. So that's the expense for him to play. I think they're gonna lock him up against righty's, not against lefties. But the power has been absolutely real. He's lowered his strikeout rate, He's got one of the just he's got a beautiful swing. There are strikeout, big.
Speaker 1: Strike issues with he's Will Clark with more power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's big strikeout issues with luper Feto that I don't think are quite there. With Cursed, I also think he's a pretty good athlete. Like this is great, and here's what could happen. Here's the only other thing I want to as I'm pouring some cold water on it coldon. Cowser made the opening day roster in a platoon situation, and he forced his way onto the everyday roster. You might see the same thing end up happening with Kurstadt, and that's why you pick him up. Plenty of these rookies aren't working out, you know, hand up to the Jackson holidays, that don't work out in the Victor Scott's But this is that time period where you start to look that he could hold it because he's ready. He aged to level stuff. There's nothing left to do in tripa a so pick him up if you can.
Speaker 1: I am also with the mind of I am holding steady with Jackson Holiday. Just to read you the statue of Jackson Holiday so far this year, nine games, thirty two played appearances. He has zero home runs, one hit thanks Grandpa, one hit one RBI. He's hitting point zero thirty three with a point zero thirty three slugging and a point zero nine to four obp. This is I mean, when your ops is one point two seven, that's that's not good. So this is not just bad, this is awful. This is atrocious. This I mean can't get wars. They've been benching him too, which is also kind of embarrassing and stupid. Anthony Volpi struggled last year. He still put up you know, twenty twenty just by hitting two hundred. I know you. You and everybody talks about the hit tool of Jackson Holiday. You know how I felt about Jackson Holiday. I liked the player a lot. I thought power is going to take a long time to develop. I wasn't like necessarily in the like. It's not that I like Kerstad more, It's that I was more excited about Kuresad because I knew what the profile was. However, sure Jackson Holiday is so much better than this. He is getting dropped all over the place. He is trade fodder right now. This is your window to buy Jackson Holiday, would you agree? And especially in keeper dynasty leagues like this is.
Speaker 2: Keeper dynasty, no doubt about it, There's no question about it. I'm buying all over the rookie fatigue that ends up happening. This is like full front. He's struggling. We've been through this a gajillion times over. I'm buying it for sure. In Redraft, I do think it's tough. I do think there's an opportunity that he does get sent down because of Westburg, because of guys like kirstad You would kind of think that maybe Kobe Mayo would be the beneficiary. I just don't know if this team is truly going to just put their Norfolk team out in the Majors with Gunner and Adley. So from a Redraft perspective, what I'm doing is I'm monitoring Jackson Holiday because I think this is going to turn at some point, not just like turn where he's like okay, turn where we see the real Jackson Holiday. But I think you can somebody asks the question I think to you and I in a points leeg, would you drop Jackson Holiday for Kurstad? Yeah, I mean you need points and Jackson Holiday is not kidding that. I do think he will be He will be a commodity that you want when he starts going, specifically in points leagues. But Kurstadd is a big guy and he's probably gonna be thrown in hitting like six right away. But I still think it's going to be against just righty's. It'll be very interesting to see if he's hitting against lefties or playing every single day. Those would be the tall tale signs. But you know, if you can hold you possibly should what signs? Tell tale tall tale?
Speaker 1: You seell tell tale? That's hell tell tell tell tale, tell tell tall tell tales, you tell tall tale? Tale line is a telltale signe. It was his tilltale side. But you said tall tale.
Speaker 2: Tale tale. Do you use shaving cream with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah today. By the way, you were right, it was kin Lee Jansen. That's the answer to the trivia question. Barren can do that first, So credit to Barry. There. The guy in between them one of my least favorite pictures of all time. Fun fact, John Franco four hundred and twenty four saves, and four hundred and twenty four of them were painful. All for twenty four were completely painful. Also on the Rookie Lookie Today, Louis Varlin, we just talked about him yesterday. Well, they must have been watching the show because he got sent down to Triple A. Rock Go Baldelli wasn't having it anymore, eh, Simeon Woods Richardson, is that the next guy up for the Twins?
Speaker 2: It might be. It's not gonna matter. I'm not a Simeon Woods fun fact, Simmy.
Speaker 1: Woods Richardson, Simon Woods Richardson.
Speaker 2: He almost broke my finger and he doesn't even know he did. It was at the Dream Series. He was actually a two way player. He was a pitcher and hitter in high school. And he was We're on field, I was about to interview Kamar Rocker. He's taking VP. Hits a ball that goes over the cage and up right at me and two other guys, and then I'm like, I'm gonna try to catch it, go to catch it, and then did not catch it, got the tip of the finger and then I had to like suck it up. Other I'm good, I'm all right like it. I felt like it was broken, so so for that he won't be the next big starting pitcher, that someone I would stash for that only reason.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Also on the show, we like to give away three things. We just gave away the big jersey yesterday, so now it's time to give away this bad boy Fantasy Baseball Championship built thing that is amazing. All you have to do subscribe to the channel Fantasy Pros MLB. We are very close to twenty thousand subs. Let's get there everybody, now, I said subs, I'm hungry. All you have to do to win subscribe to the channel. Comment below. That's it, and this belt could be yours. We're giving away in the next few weeks, so make sure you'll get on board. Welsh, we gotta figure out what we're doing next week if we get twenty because we gotta do something.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it'll be next week, Well, hopefully it's not next week. I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days next.
Speaker 1: Week, but I have some time to think.
Speaker 2: Well, actually hopefully it is. By the way, I hope we get more subscribers, get to twenty I presented an idea which I thought was amazing. You also had an idea. We could scrap both of those. We could do nothing. But I think my idea would go over the best.
Speaker 1: Yours is the wrestling one.
Speaker 2: Right, it's an all wrestling show. It's that we dress up as wrestlers.
Speaker 1: Law or not or But I'm in for that one.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, well, but I want toone no As just says that Joe's was a Hamilton and we'd be singing the whole show. So I don't think that would go over any better than wrestling. They we'll put up a pole.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's do the three up and three down. Colton Cows are homing for a second straight game. If uh, this is from my friend Kurt, he actually texted in for the show. If Jackson Holliday's little Debbie is, Colton Cows are big Debora. I like that.
Speaker 2: I love that they are committing to the move thing, by the way, like cow They're just going full in, like that's all that they've got for this guy. They're like everybody moves when he comes up. I'm I'm very much for this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Logan o'hoppy three for four, he's at three eighteen. Look at that that batting average for mister o'happy. Uh and then Dylan Cees one run, seven hits in a win. So good there by the way, more Rockies talk coming soon. We'll get to the bet of the day. Three down Jonathan Cannon torch for six runs, Jose Gintana gave up five and five, and Bratty Singer also gave up five runs but in six innings. Uh, so there you go. Some injuries to get to the Reds end up putting Frankie Montaz on the il for fifteen days with the forearm contusion. So not only was gonna miss a start, but fifteen days with the contusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got hit by the ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know, but geez, Brian Woo woo. Three scoreless innings, five k's and the rehab start. So that's a good thing. He's working his way back. If he is somehow floating around the waiver wire, go get him. Or if somebody's got him on the bench, go try to make a trade. I like me some Brian wu Alec Manoa. I don't like nothing personal, Alec. He's making another rehab start either, Wednesday or Thursday. Paul Seawald rehab assignment today, Welsh, you're excited to get Paul Seawall back soon.
Speaker 2: The Diamondbacks need it so bad. We're gonna They're gonna lose Meryl. I was gonna do the like I'm a part of the team. Meryl is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Out where it's the Wei We're in the we stuff here.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be out for some period of time. They've also lost some bullpen Tommy Henry is back. They need Paul sea Wald bad because their bullpen is one of the worst in baseball, and they're losing starters left and right. So yeah, it's a bad It's a really bad run going with the Diebacks. By the way, the entire chat has turned into what characters we would be? What wrestling characters? I'm I'm getting like Jake this name. You guys have no idea. I've already told Joe who I would come on the show as, so you guys have no idea. But we're getting some like who would wrestlers be? I mean, Joe's clearly like a stone cold like that kind of feels like it, But I feel like you should do something.
Speaker 1: But can I just crush Beers the whole show. I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'll be a stone cold then it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I'll be stone cold. Hammer Blue Jays prospect Ricky Tiedeman with the shoulder issue visiting team doctors in Toronto. That's not good. Carlos Korea intercostal strain is on the upswing apparently, so I don't see how long that lost. And we just talked about this yesterday back to the Rays closer job because Pete Fairbanks fifteen day. I l your thoughts here on what's gonna be with this committee potentially here James are, let's see Adam. We got Clevin and Pochet. I think those are the guys.
Speaker 2: I think Jason at I mean, they're probably gonna do like full committee, but I feel like Jason Adam is going to be the main guy. I think he kind of has been. We've also seen that's a good idea. We've also seen pace. So I'm gonna go with Jason Adam though, is the one I'm speculating on. By the way, somebody, yeah, somebody said you brought it up for the podcast listeners. The Dudley Boys.
Speaker 1: Dudley Boy is a good one. Uh someone said, I give them Ray Masterial by we're actually the same size being Ray Masterial. You guys studying that he's has had the career he's had.
Speaker 2: You actually you should wear the Lucha door Mouse. That would be great. How about a Valvenus Hello.
Speaker 1: Lady, can't do that one anymore. He's been canceled. Yeah, he's no bueno on the You know, some of those guys, they've got some good bye, a little bit of CT. They got a little bit of some bad choices making there. But that's okay because we're gonna make some good choices here because it's time Welsh for Tuesdays Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you're making your wagers over on three six five. Use that promo code leading off when you do bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets again, only when you use that promo code leading off twenty one or eighteen or over. In Kentucky, gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Let's talk about the terms and conditions of our bets here. I'm gonna start with Michael King two hundred and twenty eight. That's the number of Rocky strikeouts that is second worst in Major League Baseball. And Michael King coming off his best outing where he k ten last time we saw him, so the number is five and a half over minus one oh eight. In fact, you can put in the same game parlay if you want, with the Padres on the money line at minus one sixty. Michael King and the Padres, you can put them together, same game parlay, get plus one seventy three. I like that number. The Orioles with our boy Grayson Rodriguez on the mound minus one and a half on the run line at plus one ten against the Angels. Like that one a lot today. Two Canning on the other side, he is a can all right of gas. And then the Twins. This one might be a little diceier, but I like Pablo Lopez enough, and the Twins are a home. Give me the Twins over the White Sox minus one and a half two at minus one twelve. That's what I'm liking today on the betting lines. Welsh, what do you like on the betting landscape for Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Yes, we went two for one yesterday, and one of those was the KPE parlay. So I'm back with the k parley and I'm actually gonna jump on the Michael King bandwagon. It is in Colorado, which is scary, but I do believe Michael King is and has been turning that corner. But also Colorado, they strike out. That's all that they do all day long. Phil actually also played the alt line on Dylan Cees yesterday, as I kind of briefly mentioned on the show to eight k's and he hit that, so that was great. So I am pairing Michael King, and I'm pairing it down on an alt line of five strikeouts, so just endo the five and a half, and I'm pairing that with Grayson Rodriguez. I believes stark out nine angels last time, and I'm going to six strikeouts, so five Michael King, six Grace Rodriguez. Pair it together plus money got around one to oh eight, So I'm putting those strikeout a little strikeout parlay together. Next up Boston, I'm going with the first five money line over on bet three six five that is minus one ten. It's the best line I've seen out there, and I love Tanner Hawk. We've talked a bunch about Tanner Hawk. It is a tougher matchup because the Guardians are you know, it's a tough team. They don't strike out a whole lot. They're going to try to get on base. They're going to manufacture runs. But I just love tanner Hawk and I think he has been an absolute stud I think he can hold the line and it's really good odds. If they are tied after five, then the bet pushes. That's what's so great about it. If they're up by a run, I win. That's the game. It's the name of the game. I win the game, and then the final and the final one. Here is another parlay. It's a money line parlay. We're going back to San Diego with Michael King against Colorado because they stink. Michael King and the San Diego Padres money line with the team you just mentioned, the Minnesota Twins and Pablo Lopez on their money line. So Twins and Padres' money line plus one twenty seven for both of those teams to just win straight up. So I'm a little parlayed out today. You want to see any more bets, you can follow me Fantasy Pros are Betting Pros dot Colash Welsh. Download the app. You can follow me and Joe and everybody else. If you want to see what bets we've got going on and anything else we add.
Speaker 1: Yes and don't forget join betting pros dot com slash leading Off. We've got almost three hundred members already in that betting group. You don't even have to bet, you just have to make picks. But starting this Friday, we're gonna be having some winners for the week and we're gonna give you some free stuff. So if you like free stuff, join at betting pros dot com slash leading Off. That's the place to be, hang out, make some picks with us. Whoever is the best ROI it's gonna get a hat, T shirt, something, I don't know. We're gonna give you something, but it's gonna be cool because it's free and everybody loves free stuff. And there you have, folks. Those are the bets of the day for Tuesday with Joey p and the Welsh. Here's a fun one for you here. Wonkey Penguin says Welsh could be the undertaker. But then there's another one where she had where you should just be a wrestler made up called the tall tail my aida.
Speaker 2: I assume he's just trying to throw all the things in together. Although it doesn't work. That doesn't work, doesn't.
Speaker 1: That will forever be one of my top five moments. Yeah, I loved it. You're just going on and on and on about my ETA. But we were talking about senga.
Speaker 2: Yep. Names, letters and names. Hilarious, hilarious my expense. I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 1: You are a fun You're a good sport. I like to think I'm a good sport. Too. Across me, I'll cut you. But other than that, I'm a good sport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally great guy. I want this wrestling so bad now, by the way, and I only want you to wear a Lucha door mask, or maybe we both wear Lucha door masks.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we could both wear the Lucia door mask is not a bad one. Can I still break beer like stone cold? If I do it or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably They probably drank a lot of beer Lucha door.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fine. All right, Let's take a look at the whole run board, see how things are going. I'm still at eight. Look, somebody's at ten. Waking Life back again from the dead, awoken all the way up to ten. It's a movie good. I didn't even see Waking Life on this list. All of a sudden there are ten. A week later, boom, there they are. If you want to join this again, go to our discord fansbros dot Com slash chat Christian Yell which is there?
Speaker 2: Look happy here? It looks early, it looks like as back is all right.
Speaker 1: And tomorrow cleaning up after the show with us. The only place to do it, of course, is here over on our discord if you want to continue to talk to Welsh and myself, Welsh, I'm going with Mookie Bets today against Patrick Corbyn. That's my choice and I'm sticking to it. He's got some good numbers for his career against Patrick Corban, and I hope Patrick Corbyn gives me a home run because I've gone stone cold recently on the home run board. I can't get a home run this last five six days, so I need to get one here, Welsh, where are you going for your dinger call the day?
Speaker 2: Well man, I wish we hadn't done all that setup because I'm picking on our friend Kenta Maida and I'm going with the Rays Randy Rose arena. I was gonna go with MOOKI bets how apropos that we are going to pick on Kenta Maida home runs given up, Randy Rose arena.
Speaker 1: Boo, there you go, there you go, slump bustin, let's go. I like that show today. Quick. We're very moving through things here, you know, I like that quite a bit. Here's a question for you. What are you looking forward to most today in Major League Baseball? What do you have your eye on from what's going on with the pitching, what's going on with the hitting. Is there somebody in particular you're really kind of like watching today because yesterday Jones I think was that guy for all of us? Is or somebody today that you're specifically watching for good or bad?
Speaker 2: J Grizz, I mean Kershtad, that's the big thing. As a prospect guy, I've seen kershtadt.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of my best memories of the Arizona Fall League was watching hester kershad hit a inside the park home run, and then there's this kid cal Conley with the Braves who hit one a couple innings later, and there's like the first players to ever hit inside the park home runs in the same game or whatever it was, or's like news about it. Chris has a really interesting prospect. He's kind of a trippy dude. He's got an incredible, big, big, powerful swing. The guy can run some like he's gonna do some damage. And this has more Colton Kowser vibes than it does like the Jackson Holiday vibes. This is a guy that has had some experience, has absolutely dominated this year, has made the adjustments, and he might come out hot. And I'm gonna be very curious to see where he is in the lineup. I feel like it's gonna be six or seven, and I'm ready for him to, you know, maybe get a homer in his areer. Let's call the shot homer first game, first MLB game, and then Edward body goes crazy.
Speaker 1: He's got ten of us. I mean, it's already there. Angelo. By the way, of course, Angelo brought this up. Cannoli Day, June sixteenth, coming around the corner here. Get ready. It's a Sunday though, of course, because Sunday dinner we get celebrated on. Can we get some only Cannoly Day any day around this show? That's what we like to do. One more question, if somebody was asking, what are your thoughts on Aaron Judge right now? I actually just talk to somebody today who just made a trade for him and got him on the cheap. Would you be buying Aaron Judge too, because that's another guy too. I can feel like the window is there right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel there's a part of me that feels like I should pick a few of these like high end guys that aren't gonna like work, you know, like Hulio Rodriguez and Aaron j But I'm not. I'm not like if I get any opportunity to buy on those guys. Of anybody, Aaron Judge, of all of them, is one of those players. You know, we talked about him in the Mike Trout stuff. He's just one of those guys that when he finds his rhythm, he's gonna go out nuts. I think he's been struggling against lefties, which is like really weird thing early on. He's going to start getting his rhythm going in the summer and he's going to be hitting ten homers a month, and he'll be back. I feel confident that he will be back to it. So I'm just a buyer in any point of April on massive, massive high end fantasy players that are getting big discounts.
Speaker 1: And us want guys in the first three four rounds who struggle pounce because that's your window. You get lucky sometimes early on because people do hyperventially early in the season. It's not a good look. But this was a good look, fun show today. So we be watching kursedad fingers cross hopefully and there hopefully Jackson Holliday starts to turn things around too, that would be nice. But we'll be back regardless tomorrow for leading off and of course join our discord fantcybros dot com s last chat for cleaning up right after at one point fifteen, we'll be taking your questions and talking to you live here on the discord. That'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time kids. Oh ticket