Speaker 1: Not to freak you out, but you might be a cheater or you might also be getting cheated on and not even know it. It's the Jewell Show. A trend is going viral of men and women sharing the things that they see as micro cheating. Oh, little things that your partner can do that they think are innocent but are actually tiny acts of being unfaithful. What are the top micro cheating behaviors for men and women? Is listening to the Jewbile Show on the list? So are we having an affairsh on one of us? Maybe? Is that your hand? It was great? Oh thank you. I'm telling we'll go over what the top micro cheats are for men and women next. Hey there, look at you coming into work today. I'll dripping with lust. Who either don't get any ideas I'm spoken for, but if I wasn't. Also, did you get that quarterly report? Doesn't really got to It's the Jewell Show. If that was something your significant other did, would you consider that cheating? Well? A trend is going viral of men and women sharing the things that they think are micro cheats. Okay, small things that have big consequences, But enough about my naughty parts. Well over the top things that men and women consider micro cheats. You can find out if you're a cheater or getting cheated on and don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: We'll go over the top micro cheets for men first. This is what women think men do that's cheating. Okay, okay, let the insecurities fly. I'm ready Complimenting a coworker's outfit regularly, especially in a way that feels intimate or overly attentive, is considered a micro cheat for most women. I don't think so really.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it's fine, because I feel like it's just so naive to think that people aren't looking at other people right, Like, that's just silly. And I feel like spreading joy by making another person feel good is great.
Speaker 1: But if every time you say it.
Speaker 4: It's in a tone of like, it depends how you say it's all about, like hey that's a cool shirt, or hey that is a cool form fitting shirt.
Speaker 5: Floor Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nah, we've got a problem. We're going over the top signs of micro cheating for men and women, and this is, according to women, what the top micro cheats are for men. Casually flirting with a waitress or a barista, making jokes, or small talk with a flirty tone.
Speaker 3: Is that a cheat? I don't think so. But I don't think so because I do that too, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like sometimes you're just in those environments where either you want attention or you're trying to get a good deal, or you want something for free. So women do it and like my man's cute, Like it's okay, baby, you go ahead do that. You try to take her home. We got a problem.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to get a discount on a coffee.
Speaker 3: Use that as an excuse, now, fellas, you know what your intentions are, sir, And it's kind of hot when you watch them flat in front of me.
Speaker 6: I think I would think that's morally disrespectful. I got like, if you're a flirty guy, but if you're doing intentional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess what's hout to me?
Speaker 3: Is that like if they're like smiling or like making a funny joke and like the waitress like kind of flirts back, and it's like cute, like in front of you, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's my man. Back off. But that was hot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Another weird one of the top ones that women consider a micro cheet is if a man purposely doesn't mention his partner in conversations, keeping the relationship big or downplaying it.
Speaker 3: The downplaying it, yes, right, I would say so because you're trying to keep your options open in that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one that if the shoe were on the other foot, I don't know if i'd consider it cheating, but i'd worry about that. Yeah, why are you not? Yeah, you'd funny to say anything about your relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it feels like you're trying to wait and see if that person is into you, because then if they were, then you're like, no, I've got something to think about.
Speaker 1: But if they're not, then we're safe here, right. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I had a friend who hurt the guy she was talking to his dad's friend. They were all in a big group, and he referred to her as his Oh no, and she just like look, and she didn't know what to do, and like it was like her boyfriend's dad's friend. So she's like okay, and she like looked at her boyfriend was like you just call me your plaything, and the boyfriend like laugh was like yeah, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm sorry that was a creepy old man.
Speaker 7: That's just a creepy old Yeah, she existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are empowered.
Speaker 3: If somebody calls you a play thing, please be empowered to pour a drink on them.
Speaker 1: That's not violence, that's just a wake up mill. If that's your rich she empowered. Even if it's your dad's friend to go. What was that? Dude? Bro, She's not your plaything at all. It's not even my plaything. That's my girlfriend though. Yeah, anyway, that's just crazy. Yeah it was free. What is the number two top micro cheet according to women? If a guy follows models on social media and engages excessively in their posts, they consider that cheating.
Speaker 3: I hate that you're on board with that. I am, because now you're making me look like a fool.
Speaker 6: Wait, but what if you just like they just followed with not excessively commenting here, like they just follow I feel.
Speaker 3: Better about that. I feel better about that. But it's like the liking and the commenting, like you think she's gonna see you? How thirsty are you?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: Come comments on my dms? Make it hot? I minds here? One whoever?
Speaker 7: They follow and engage with actually has nothing to do with you, so it doesn't make you look like a fool.
Speaker 1: But also what guy's engaging.
Speaker 9: And commenting and liking on these.
Speaker 1: That should be a problem about it. There are just a purv I don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they don't give a crap about you at all, But what I want to follow the link in the fio they do.
Speaker 3: But the problem with that is it starts to make your person feel bad, and so now that person is insecure about how they feel when you see it. Like one of the guys I was dating, he had this thing with liking every freaking bikini model and it was starting to drive me crazy. So I'd look in the mirror and I'd be like, we do I not look like that? Do I not do that for you? And so like I didn't even say anything to him though, because I didn't want to look like a psycho. Didn't No, this was during Nina's dumb era. But it made me feel really that about myself. And eventually he did end up cheating because that kind of like wore me down in a way. So it's it's maybe it's not considered a micro cheat immediately, and maybe it depends on what your self esteem is and what you can handle.
Speaker 1: But I think it's rude in disrespect. If I was with the girl and all her feed was was just shirtless fitness model dudes and she was liking them and commenting on them like crazy, that would bug me. Yeah, for sure. The number one behavior that women see as micro cheating from men is texting a female friend good morning, or sending a casual yet personal message to another woman daily. Yeah, I mean good morning texts are usually reserved for your significant other. I think that's a macro cheat. No, you're cheating. Yeah, I mean that's definitely testing waters. They also asked men what they consider micro cheating, And we don't have time to go over it right now, but we'll go over tomorrow at this time what men consider micro cheating. So be here.
Speaker 6: It's another Jebile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, I do not know where I'm going. I'm calling him out now we'll find out. This is my favorite song. I love this one. This is when it's we need the bed drops on its rock. Hello. Hello, Hello, this is Herich Yes, Hello, this is Heindrich. Okay, I'm looking for Leon. This is how to hear you once a limiting of my bluetooths. The bluetooth is very loud. But this this is what I'm talking about. But I need to turn it down now because I need to speak to the client. Oh this is what This is my favorite part. Hello, Hello, this sorry, for some reason, my bluetooth it will not stop? Is this Leon? This is Heinrich with the movies? I have your things? Oh no, for some reason, the blue wait is back home. Hello, one moment, please, my blue tooth is going. I can kind of hear you, but I don't know if you can hear me, because I can kind of hear you, but I'm not sure if you can hear me. Okay, I'm so sorry about that. Hell, Leon, this is Heinrich and.
Speaker 11: I have your Okay, and where are you?
Speaker 1: I don't know where to go?
Speaker 11: What do you mean you don't know where to go?
Speaker 1: He's been trying, yes, but I am new here.
Speaker 4: I just want someone new.
Speaker 11: I've been waiting a week for my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know you've been waiting a week, and I'm trying to get to you, but I do not know exactly where to go. Can you tell me where to go? Please?
Speaker 11: Or not GPS.
Speaker 1: You want to turn onto what the GPS? There is the buttons, but where's the button?
Speaker 11: Use your phone?
Speaker 1: But I'm so sorry. I'm so confused. I am a new drive over here, but I don't.
Speaker 11: Know new driver with all my stuff.
Speaker 1: I just came to the country and I just got this job, and now I'm having trouble finding your house.
Speaker 11: Well, you're real close to losing your job. I can tell you that much. Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Having trouble hearing you. Are you giving me directions to the house.
Speaker 11: I will give you directions if you turn off the bluetooth.
Speaker 1: To turn my bluetooth off. Do you know how to turn my bootooth? Figured it out. I've got the bluetooths off now all right, No, keep it off. So I am parked your park? Yes, I am parked because I don't know where to go to drop off your things. Oh my company, What.
Speaker 11: Is going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 12: At least tell me this man? Are you anywhere near Lincoln Avenue? That's where they're supposed to be bringing my items?
Speaker 11: That where the house?
Speaker 1: So sorry? The blue Oh my god, I'm trying to one second, I can hear you all this the music. If you just ask, where are you saying I need to go?
Speaker 11: I need to get the Lincoln Avenue.
Speaker 1: I am link in Nebraska, yes, but I don't know where to go from there.
Speaker 11: You're in ll Did you get the across the country, very.
Speaker 1: Long drive to get here?
Speaker 13: Off?
Speaker 1: But I am here now, and so I just don't go streak to go on due the right direction.
Speaker 11: It's not even the right direction.
Speaker 1: Speakers, my brutos. I'm going to try to turn the reddie off this one second. Okay, figure it out.
Speaker 11: Hello, Yes, you can't be in Nebraska, dude. It's Lincoln Avenue.
Speaker 1: King Nebraska, and they're not think God.
Speaker 12: My things are supposed to be here three days ago, dude, and you're halfway across the country. You are gotta be the most incompetent driver that they are.
Speaker 1: To hire their society.
Speaker 11: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 11: I swear to God, you better be the one pulling over my driveway.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna break that speaker myself.
Speaker 11: You turn it off, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm having trouble here again, my brutal speak.
Speaker 11: I know you are run it off.
Speaker 3: Hello, turn off along speaker, man, it's off the sneaker offs.
Speaker 1: Maybe speak up. A little bits. They're try even good music.
Speaker 11: What are you doing over?
Speaker 1: This is actually Double from the Jubeil Show doing a phone break on you and your brother set you up?
Speaker 11: Are you king right now?
Speaker 1: It's a joke. He said that you've been having trouble getting your stuff from the moving company and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, certainly blood pressures through the room, I tell you. After that though, if I hear that song again, I'm gonna get PTFP from the.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone breaks. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: Have you ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt, like a real one that gets two million dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's a bitcoin millionaire and he's just launched a nationwide treasure hunt. His name is John Collins Black, and he has released a new book called There's a Treasure Inside and inside of this book contains all kinds of clues to help treasure hunters find for X marks spot and where X marks spot is two million dollars in each one of these ninety six carrot emerald situation things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's an Olympic gold medal in one a broach in one that was once owned by Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Whoa, where are they? Well, so it's actual treasure. It's not just like you find it coins. Yeah, oh my bad.
Speaker 3: It's two million dollars in total of the treasure that's been hidden cot all. Yeah, then you would have two million dollars. You won a ninety six car. Emerald's going to do you pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's all over the world and it's all over the country.
Speaker 3: So he did this because he says that these treasures are meant to spark imagination and adventure. And honestly, after watching Outer Banks, this gets me really excited.
Speaker 1: The show so down right now I'm going to quit the show and become a treasure hunter. Oh yeah, I think it would be so fun.
Speaker 3: But now you think about this, he also just found a way to make himself richer because now he's saying that everybody that goes and buys this book is going to make him even more millions.
Speaker 1: Oh that's already freak genius smart Yeah right, hup, officer.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if somebody wrote a book using only emojis, Well, if they did, that would mean that they have higher emotional intelligence. I don't think that was such a good transition, by the way, Thank you. So this is the first study, if it's ever been done like this, that examines emojis and how they affect individual's characteristics related to how they communicate and interpersonal relationships, which I actually find very interesting. So they're saying, though, that people that use more emojis when they communicate and text messages, do you have more of higher intelligence because they're trying to show you how they feel in that moment, whether you understand it or not, they're still trying to tap into those emotions through pictures.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 10: In the phone, all you do is type how you're feeling, and it pops up with an emoji option. This is not some sort of next level emotional intelligence. I canna say sad, tap of the picture instead of just the words said.
Speaker 1: They're saying, you're communicating that you're sad.
Speaker 10: Exact, you're communicating it the same way you would if you were not using my emotions type.
Speaker 1: I'm sad because of this, right, because I'm sad. I'm so sad that I don't want a little smiley face showing how sad I am because he's still kind of cute.
Speaker 3: I always think that the t your emojis really show you on what level of sad am I though, so likes show you and then also think about it more with love though, So if you're not ready to say I love you to somebody or love heart or love is a hard word for some people to use, then you would use like the red heart, or if you're trying to be clear about how much I love you as a friend, you're going to use a blue or a white heart. So that stuff actually does kind of start to factor in if you're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I usually only use the reetor plug you. I only use the splash emoji when I'm crying, and that gets some really weird miscommunications. I just that was so funny. Okay, guys, I'll teach you emotion.
Speaker 3: So sad you're making me so sad?
Speaker 1: Splash splash.
Speaker 3: You, I like mesaging your fy is.
Speaker 1: What you're saying code? Why are you telling your boss you're sad? You grow up?
Speaker 3: That was treading It's time to Catch a Cheater Only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show, Winter is on phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating. In a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him. But first winter was going on, why do you think your boyfriends cheating?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 15: I love my my friends, and like you said, we've been.
Speaker 9: Together for a year.
Speaker 15: Started off like really hot and heavy with each other. Things have been that way the whole time you're being together. Re lately it's just a little stale in the bedroom. Like he usually is the one to initiate, and lately I've been the one that has to initiate or like nothing happens at all. Okay, I'm just kind of getting suspicious.
Speaker 1: Well, if you initiate, does he go along for the ride?
Speaker 9: He does, but it just doesn't seem the same.
Speaker 16: And I also though he was texting so.
Speaker 15: Many other day, Like I walked in on him during an intimate moment of his private time, which wasn't embarrassing, but I wasn't around or anything like that. We're not trying to change him as a person, but it looks like he was texting.
Speaker 1: Somebody while hanging out with himself.
Speaker 15: While hanging out with himself, okay, okay, And he quickly like covered it up with the sheet or whatever, so I didn't get to see who he was texting or if it was a video or what. But I just feel like something is off. He's not the same. It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: I guess I would feel weird too if I saw him like communicating with somebody else during that.
Speaker 1: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 15: I mean I should have asked him about it, but again I instead, I just like kind of pulled a girl and I got a chance to look through his phone.
Speaker 1: Oh what did you find?
Speaker 15: I saw that he had a text and his ex girlfriend, but before I could find out any information and he came back in the room. So I just saw that he texted his ex girlfriend. I saw him texting somebody in his private time, and things were at different.
Speaker 17: So now I'm just feeling suspicious.
Speaker 3: So his relationship with her? Did they staying in contact like as friends or is this just kind of random like all of a sudden, she's popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: No, she's popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 15: But they were together, like they broke up all before we got together.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's not like they.
Speaker 15: Had a long time to separate and we've been together for only a year.
Speaker 1: Did you see what the text said?
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 17: It was just basic like, hey, how are you going on?
Speaker 9: How it's worked?
Speaker 15: But there was a lot of messages that I didn't get to read.
Speaker 1: I would be feeling a lot of ways about that.
Speaker 2: It's upsetting no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he's not the one trying to come at you, you can't help have your mind spiral in different directions outside of intimacy in that department.
Speaker 1: Is he cool with you?
Speaker 3: Like, do you guys still spend time together? I mean, I don't know. Is it just like they only see each other at night or what?
Speaker 15: No, I mean we see each other at night, we spend time together, but he's been more focused.
Speaker 9: On his soul than actually conking with me. So I just feel like a ruinate Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's not a fun feeling. Was there overlap between his ex and you?
Speaker 2: I mean, not that I know him?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 15: He told me they were broken up completely, or else I wouldn't have started dating him, And I don't want to deal with that trauma anymore.
Speaker 1: Sure, Well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song Come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well play song come Back a Year to Catch a Cheater? Next, if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Winter is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Kent of a Year might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Winter or to somebody else. But first, Winter, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 15: Yeah? So I lost my boyfriend, but I recently.
Speaker 5: Lost him on him during some private me time.
Speaker 15: With himselves, and I caught him texting somebody, and later I went through his phone, I fought a text from his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorble calling phone. I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Ken. Yeah, Kent, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us. Here. This must big winter Congratulations.
Speaker 9: What did I win?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, maybe you don't know. Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being that's a loyal customer with us. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of these Americas.
Speaker 9: You kid man, I really never win anything at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 9: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, if they're free, and if you promise it's not going to cost anything, I don't have to get a credit.
Speaker 9: Cards or any of that.
Speaker 1: Nope, there is no charge. You get email confirmations of everything. You'll get email confirmation so you know that you are a winner of this prize. It is absolutely free and here's how it works. I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you don't know who you want to send them to right now, no problem. I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know. That'd be great man. Okay, this can help me out a lot.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, do you.
Speaker 1: Know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 1: Actually great.
Speaker 9: Actually, I've just been thinking about this. That's perfect.
Speaker 1: All I need first would be the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 9: Sure, it's Sashy.
Speaker 1: And before we get to the address and stuff, is there anything you would like to put on a card to Cassie?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: But I miss you, always thinking of you. I miss you, always thinking of you.
Speaker 1: Perfect. And the last thing I will need is to tell you that this is not a grocery store. My name is actually Jubil, and I'm calling from a radio show called The Jubil Show. Yeah, I'm Nina here too, h I am Victoria. What the hell?
Speaker 11: We do?
Speaker 1: A segment that's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you see who they send flowers to? And your girlfriend Winter is actually on the phone and heard that whole thing.
Speaker 14: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 11: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: That's what she wants.
Speaker 9: There's no way out of this now, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You kidding?
Speaker 17: Knew there was something going on?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 9: Hell, no, I'm not kidding me.
Speaker 16: What's going on here?
Speaker 9: Well, you don't call me?
Speaker 14: Who the hell are these people?
Speaker 9: Your little buddies?
Speaker 14: What the hell is this?
Speaker 18: Well, they're more in my friends than you seem to completely, I don't understand.
Speaker 14: Are you bored with me?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 9: All right, I'm not bored all right.
Speaker 14: Honestly, I just I just kind of missed her, you know, I mean, I just having sex with you.
Speaker 11: You know, that's all.
Speaker 9: Nothing ever happened, Nothing ever happened? Is It's so typical, yes, Kathy.
Speaker 16: Is to ask the person that I thought justing. I am disgusted with you, Kennant. I am absolutely disgusted. This is so hurtful to me, and it disrespectful.
Speaker 14: This is so typical of Winter. She blows everything way out of proportion. Nothing ever happened.
Speaker 11: It's not like I was she not.
Speaker 18: I'm a I been a man to be treated like a good person. I've been nothing but good to you. I'm gonna have sex with you any time you asked, I was feel like they're ready to good for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's blowing anything out of abortion. You just send flowers to another woman, And yeah, exactly, probably more than the flowers, that's the thing.
Speaker 9: But I'm absolutely done. I'm not absolutely done. What are you talking about done?
Speaker 11: Who are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding you?
Speaker 11: You can go.
Speaker 5: WHOA only talk about I don't talk about her just now.
Speaker 14: It's like a movie Groundhog Day. Every day, moan, moan, moan. That's all I hear from you. You know what, whatever I mean. She appreciates what I bring to the table.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And we're talking about well, now, what did you say, Kent?
Speaker 9: She knows what I bring to the table. Right, that's what we.
Speaker 17: Call at recket rail.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: God, if Winter worked out a little bit and got herself in shape a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more, you're gross man, Yeah, more interested? All right, I'm done with you or Winter. I hung up on him. I don't need to hear anyone from him. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: I mean, I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 9: I'm hurt, but thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should have anything to be embarrassed about. You know, he should be.
Speaker 15: It's embarrassing that I could be with somebody like that.
Speaker 17: You know, you have to think better about yourself.
Speaker 1: You chose to trust somebody and they broke your trust. That's not something to be embarrassed of. It does happen. Unfortunately, it's not your fault.
Speaker 15: Though it looks like I've got some talking to do.
Speaker 3: That part's not funn either, But new beginning's fresh all around. That way, you're not looking at the same spot on the wall that saves you.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, Jewball, so I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: No problem. Also, the next time you meet a guy, if he ever says anything about wreck Itt Ralph, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 15: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 13: The Jewels shows to catch a cheetah. I know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, and today it's serious the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament where in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to be the player that goes oh way and in this chestnuts roasting competition, have to be the last player standing on Friday and you'll win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. And if you weren't here for yesterday's fierce competition, Karen called up and beat Fixed unfortunately, so Karen is now the player to beat. We'll see if she can hold out and make it until Friday, where she might win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. But you can stop her right now if you think you can beat her, so call us up. Eighty eight three four three one o six one eighty eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com if you want to play and no forget to check out the Macy's Gift Guide at Macy's.
Speaker 7: Dot com I'm looking at time pieces on the Macy's Gift guide right now.
Speaker 1: Time pieces. How they got one? You can see all the way through all the gears and everything. Oh, that's WoT. I think it's really hot when people wear watches.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I never look at the time. It could be broken, but it just looks hot to wear it. I'm thinking about ditching the Apple Watch for a real watch again. I've thought about that also. It wouldn't track my steps, but it would look really cute. Yeah, Macy's good guy has all that stuff, So we'll check it out and we'll play you for Victoria one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale. Next.
Speaker 13: You know what's weird about your quiz is, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, and the stakes is high today. Yes, they is, because it's the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, the most grueling trivia competition this world has ever seen, accurate where you have to be the last player standing and you'll win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Karen is on the phone right now because Karen beat Victoria yesterday. Okay, and now Karen has to see if she can run the table all the way said that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Karen, Yes, how are you feeling nervous?
Speaker 9: That's excited?
Speaker 1: Well, Karen, Scott is here and Scott wants to take away your opportunity to win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. What do you think of that? Ooh, try Scott? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm doing great?
Speaker 1: Do you think you have what it takes to go all the way?
Speaker 9: I hope. So we've got a pretty good track record, but it's not so all right?
Speaker 1: All right, keep being humble, yep. All right. So Karen, you have to beat Scott outright to win, just like Victoria had to beat you outright to win, because you're the current champ. So I'm gonna put Scott on hold, and then it's your time to see if you can answer the questions. Scott is on hold now, I'm Karen. Here we go, all right, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And if you beat Scott outright to win. All right, Karen tayag jess you ken't Victoria than thanks for asking, Thanks for raising your hands? What's her hands for that?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the most famous Christmas vallet? Not? In which city is the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade held New York City?
Speaker 3: What food is traditionally left out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve?
Speaker 1: Picky?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the snowman in the popular Christmas song Frosty the Snowman? Which holiday is celebrated by eating turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie in the US Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: I got that in brow Those questions were easier than mine.
Speaker 20: Victoria's up set. Karen beat Victoria yesterday. Victoria is very upset about those questions. Right there, I can go all away, all right, good job, Karen. Let's bring Scott back on. Scott.
Speaker 11: How you doing?
Speaker 1: It's your turn? Man? Okay, all right, here we go thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and Karen has to beat you outright to win, and whichever one of you wins will go on to tomorrow to see if you can win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Oh all right, Scott, if you want some one to go Victoria Hime it starts yeah. What is the name of the most famous Christmas ballet.
Speaker 11: Enough crect in?
Speaker 3: Which city is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Health New York? What food is traditionally left out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve? What is the name of the snowman in the popular Christmas song Frosty the Snowman. Which holiday is celebrated by eating turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie in the US Thanksgiving? What is the main ingredient in traditional eggnog.
Speaker 9: Milk?
Speaker 1: Scott? Very cool under pressure? Yeah, very cool under pressure, Scott. You didn't make any noises or anything. No, I don't know. I don't know who won, but we'll find out right now, and whoever won between you and Karen will go on to see if you can win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. We'll send it over to the scoreboard producer Bread.
Speaker 7: Just like her first game, Karen got four correct in this game, but Scott got five.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scott, congratulations, you were calm, cool, collected and methodical, even yeah, the way you delivered your answers. And Karen, I'm sorry, well you do get a one hundred dollars gar card to Macy's. Just replying, so you still got that, Scott, your aunts tomorrow to see if you can win that thousand dollars to Macy's. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: The Nutcracker is the name of the most famous Christmas ballet. New York City is where the Thanksgiving Day parade is held. Milk and cookies is what Santa usually gets on Christmas Eve. The name of the snowman in the song Frosty the Snowman is Frosty. Thanksgiving is celebrated by eating turkey, mashed potatoes, punkin pie and all the goods. And then the main ingredient in traditional eggnog is eggs.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, all right, well you scotten Karen. That was intense. Thank you for playing. Listen intent yep, Scott will see you tomorrow, Karen. Thank you very much for listening, and we appreciate you have a great holiday. We play you verse Victoria this same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, be here. But tomorrow you won't be playing Victoria. You'll be playing Scott in his quest to get the thousand dollars gift card to Macy's in the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royal. Yeah, can Scott echo? Oh way? We'll see tomorrow at the same time.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 1: Allegra is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Gary. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Allegra, how long has it been since you heard from Gary?
Speaker 2: It has been five days?
Speaker 1: Who's keeping tracker? You know anything? Five? Jay's on the dot? What was your last interaction with him? Like?
Speaker 21: Uh, it was great, Like he asked me to maybe go on a second date and I was looking for that just even a text from him, and yeah, now's the fifth day I've been feeling. I haven't been sleeping. I know that's embarrassing, but I just really liked him a lot.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to him?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I sent, like I've sent three texts and I think that's about it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not gonna push it anymore.
Speaker 1: What are you saying in the text? Are you just like.
Speaker 21: Hey, yeah, I'm just like hey, I had a great time. And then the other one was like, hopef you're doing well. Third one was like, hey, do you want to go.
Speaker 2: To six Flags together or something?
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's try to figure it out. Why don't you tell us about your date?
Speaker 21: Yeah, so we had a picnic at the park and we went to a market, got some sandwiches.
Speaker 2: And I brought Monopoly. I was fine.
Speaker 21: We went to go see a movie after, so I thought like things were going really well.
Speaker 2: There was chemistry, in my opinion.
Speaker 21: We just talked about like where we went to school, like what our hobbies are, and I feel like I really liked how quirky he was and and that like he had he was interested in, like reptiles, and I really tried to engage with him and telling how how my dad also has like like esoteric interests.
Speaker 2: And I was really nervous, honestly.
Speaker 21: So I don't I'm afraid if I like messed up or anything, but I was just really anxious. Maybe I like got something out of the blue or made him feel bad about liking reptiles.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Do you remember anything awkward that you might have said?
Speaker 21: Yeah, well, I think he told me before, like on his previous relationship, he uh, he cheated on his last girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And so I kind.
Speaker 21: Of maybe said like, yeah, like that wasn't a good thing to do, Like maybe I wasn't supportive to him.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a pretty bold thing to come out on a first date they cheated on their last person.
Speaker 1: I sent you, I have a track record of cheating in my relationship. Yeah, I was like, you probably don't want to be supportive of that. I think it's okay to say that that was a bad decision. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know what's happened since. And yeah, we've been texting.
Speaker 21: For two weeks on it from a dating app, so we were like we've already gone through the first stages of like ice breakers.
Speaker 2: So that's why we died pretty deep that day.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll play as song come Back and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, thank you so much. All right, we'll play song Comeback, Get your First Day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first date follow up, and if you're just joining us, Allegra is on the phone, and Allegra is getting ghosted by a guy named Gary, and we're about to call him and see ifi'l tell us why he's ghostinger and see if we can get her another date. But first, Allegra, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been five days since he texted me, and I thought our first date went amazing. Maybe I heard his feelings on something that was personal, and yeah, I'm.
Speaker 19: Just curious to see like what he's up to. It's been a while. You ready, Yeah, Okay, here we go, hell him? I speak to Gary.
Speaker 1: Please. Yeah, this is Gary, Gary, how are you. My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi Gary, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Hi everyone, how are you? I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Do you ever listen to the radio show at all?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great? Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 9: Yes? I have?
Speaker 1: Perfect. Well, then you know that that's the segment that we do where if you go on a date with someone and then end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we got an email about you, Gary.
Speaker 9: Oh did you Yes, we did.
Speaker 1: Any idea who would email us and say that you're ghosting him?
Speaker 9: I can think of one person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, does it start with an A?
Speaker 9: Did it analysm?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. She emailed us. We talked to her. She told us about your date. She said she really liked you, but she's confused and wants to know why you're ghosting her. Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 9: Surely? Well? Did she tell you about the date?
Speaker 1: She did? She said it was good. She said, you guys went to like to a park and then you like reptiles. Yeah, she said. She said, you guys talked about a bunch of stuff, including the fact that he like reptiles, and she said it was a really good date.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we went to a I guess you could call it a park, but it was actually a graveyard.
Speaker 21: What.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she laid out a picnic blanket over just you know, like a random person's grave, and then she wanted us to eat on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys met at the graveyard. She took you to the graveyard, took her to the graveyard. How did you get to a graveyard?
Speaker 9: Well, she said she wanted to have a picnic, and so I met her, and she took me to what she said was going to be a great spot for picnic and then she, like I said, she just laid that. I meant a graveyard. I kind of felt we were walking through the graveyard to go to the next you know that there was a park on the other side. But no, no, it was like full picnic basket on top of someone, you know, someone who is decomposing.
Speaker 1: You didn't say anything about that, like, hey, can we go to like where there's a picnic table at that part and not dead people?
Speaker 9: I was, I mean, I was shocked, frankly, and I was I was hungry, so I was too hungry. Lay she was just talking the whole time, So I maybe got like two words and I was I was just sort of in shock. It just felt like you know, when you're running out the clock and it just couldn't move any slower.
Speaker 1: Did she address the fact that you guys were at a graveyard while she was talking to you and you were eating.
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, she loved it. She thought it was fantastic and it's so cool that this is here and that we can enjoy this sort of of my.
Speaker 1: Mom's like that gyard, She totally would.
Speaker 3: My mom loves going to different graveyards and just celebrating people's lives and learning about them.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what they were doing. I mean, I don't know. Maybe she's got a fascination with it too, you know.
Speaker 9: I thought maybe it was someone that she loved. But then she started talking about how she, you know, likes to go to different grave sites and do.
Speaker 1: The same thing, like have picnics at the graveyard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and sometimes she goes by herself, she said. Sometimes it's just she likes to bring a blanket and sunbathe.
Speaker 3: My mom always says that the whole idea is that if you don't acknowledge them and then they are forgotten. I mean, for me, I would be very creeped out in a graveyard. I'm just wondering if her mentality is similar to my mother's, where it's just so she wants to honor people that she doesn't know.
Speaker 9: It was. If we weren't at a graveyard, it was just a picnic in a park, but it was on a grave. I just I thought it was It was super weird, and if I'm being honest, it was probably the worst situation that I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Lego felt differently. She thought it was great.
Speaker 9: Oh I know, yeah, she made that very clear. I like it felt like maybe she was. At one point, I was like, is this is is she wanting to leave me in the grave? And is there?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah over here back behind the behind this building. Well, Gary Allegra is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's right, that's right. I forgot that she that that's what you do. She's right there on the phone.
Speaker 2: Uh Hi Allegra, Gary, you're a buyer. You you loved it, so.
Speaker 9: I I was uncomfortable when you kept saying do you do you love it? Isn't this great? Don't you love it? And I said, yeah, like that. You think that's how somebody says yeah when they're excited about something.
Speaker 8: Well, you could be a little more honest because I didn't get the cue.
Speaker 2: Once a cheater, always a cheer.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna cheater?
Speaker 9: How did I what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You should feel guilty like still to this day.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, you told me, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You told me that last relationship?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not. I don't mean what are you talk this?
Speaker 16: I never said that, plastic cheater mode.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't even know who you are. Gary, I wish I never met you.
Speaker 1: Well, don't say that too quickly, Gary, would you like another date with a legro? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 9: No, No, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you Gary?
Speaker 1: First follow us? Has this ever happened to you? It's a jewbile show. You're in a conversation with some friends and one of them says something like, I don't know, I don't think Ryan Reynolds has the best abs in the business.
Speaker 11: Anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, you should just let it go. It's not that big of a deal. But you're a big fan of Rye Rise abs and that's such their opinion. But then it eats at you and you're not going to go quietly on the subject, And before you know it, you're in a heated debate about Ryan reynolds abs in the middle of a bar totally and you're so determined to prove them wrong that you take three buses, two trains, and three flights to find Ryan Reynolds. Wait until he's working out, and then you try to tackle him so you can get exact measurements of his watchboard stummay, and then you end up locked up and wondering, why couldn't I just let it go? It's a concern for me neither Anyway, there's a trend going viral on the Internet of people sharing the smallest heels that they're willing to die on. We'll go over it next, so you can see just how ridiculous people are. And we'll go over it next. It's the Double Show. Who's ready? I'm ready? Well, I want to remble, it's the Double Show. And who's ready to argue about the most ridiculous topics? Not even be willing to hear any other side but yours. I know I am, because this is America and that's what we do. And if you need proof of that. The trend is going viral right now, people sharing the smallest hills that they're willing to die on. So if you have a tiny issue that guess you all worked up and don't know why, call us and tell us what it is. Eight and eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also text us have four to one oh six one and we'll go over the list right now of the smallest hills that you're willing to die on. I love that there's a.
Speaker 3: List because I really never know what it is until it happens.
Speaker 1: That's true, and then you're like, why am I even arguing about this? But I'm actually really upset. Nickelback is a great band. Oh that's a big one. They really are a great band. I can think of what song they have, look at this photo. I do like that. They're one of those bands that people hate for some reason. I don't know what, but they have so many hits. Here those people are like Nickelback.
Speaker 7: Everyone craps on Nickelback because they're not rock and they're not popped.
Speaker 1: There's somewhere in between. They are they Christian.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I don't say what I don't think they are because I saw them live and first of all, my mind was blown, and second of all it was not for all ages.
Speaker 1: It's a wild show. Another small hill that people are willing to die on. It's a trend this going viral on social media. Alia will always be number one over Beyonce. Okay, I saw I'm gonna take the biggest breath, like hold up, okay because I.
Speaker 3: Can't hoop on her because rip and Alia is amazing, but Beyonce, gust yourself off and try again. Remember that song no singer that you don't know Victoria's.
Speaker 1: I know beyon I.
Speaker 7: Just like saying that Beyonce is not the best to any room and just seeing what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's speak out if you say Beyonce is even just okay, so like what that's me? I don't feel like fighting now.
Speaker 7: I love to drop it in a room just like Beyonce is overrated and then just grabb my pop for O.
Speaker 1: Way he really does what she is today. Small issue that people are willing to die on. There's a trend going viral on the Internet of the tiniest hills that you're willing to die on Greece too will always be better than Greece is one of the top ones. That's ridiculous. Okay, didn't see the first one. That's okay, they don't know. Have you seen Greece Victoria? If I'm gonna be honestly both combined in my head. I don't remember the first and the second. I never saw the second.
Speaker 7: But if you do ever watch Greece Too, just word of advice. It does have probably better music, but the acting is terrible. Now where there's somebody hearing you say that, that is very mad. Right now, there's trend going viral of people sharing the tiniest hills that they're willing to die on.
Speaker 1: Is caramel not caramel. I've seen people argue about that one a lot.
Speaker 2: You're so free.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, it's spelled caramel, and so that's how you should say it. Same thing with veterans. You shouldn't say veterans. You're missing an e. Comfortable. There's a whole syllable. It's not comfortable, it's comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I face is getting read back, how many hills he's going to be dead?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 1: It's just like it just says just say the word it says. It says it right.
Speaker 3: The caramel caramels are a Caramel's say caramel apple, not caramel apple. I say caramel apple because the word it's true. It sounds weird when you say caramel apple, right.
Speaker 7: I know it's weird to hear an educated person speak, but sometimes you just got to get in on it.
Speaker 1: I just think it's weird that the word comfortable is comfortable, but it's such an uncomfortable word to say if you say it correctly.
Speaker 3: I just that's why it's always just Comfy's just keeping easy.
Speaker 1: But nobody knows what he's trying to say. It's like, that's all comfy. Another tiny fissue that people are willing to die on the hill for. Don't use your speakers on public transit headphunds only. I think that's absolutely true. I mean, unless you're going to have a party with everyone eight eighth except you're listening to music. Yeah, they playing music that I can hear Angel's music. It's like, you want cool, what's that? Yeah? Nobody has the guts to tell that person to turn it off. No, because you don't actually want to die on that hill. And the people who have speakerphone conversations in public usually have the most interesting conversations though, so I kind of want to hear them. Yeah. I was about to get on a plane one time, and this girl next to me was on a speakerphone sitting and she was away from her boyfriend. She was cheating on her boyfriend, and somehow the sister had tipped off the boyfriend that she was out of town when she wasn't supposed to be out of town. Oh my god. And I was hearing the whole conversation and then she walked away. I'm like, no, come back, It's time for Nina's what's trending? Well, you know, it's the holiday season.
Speaker 3: I think it's just time to reflect a little bit, do yet, or just take a minute and look at all of the twinkling lights and just think about the magic of like this season and like what you could bring into your life.
Speaker 1: I think I'm too is a daydream. Yeah, sometimes I just look at the twinkling lights. Depends where my head space is at, but yeah, sometimes it looks super cool.
Speaker 6: But so much if that was like in a dream that I was doing this and that, like that's exactly.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying it adpires you to do that. All right, Well that didn't just tell you a little bit about all of our personalities.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what will.
Speaker 3: But my point is I hope you're enjoying the magic of the season. Thank you so much for being with us, and for all of those are on my cheesy wave link choot choo, cheesy wavelength yeah, and then you can say whatever you want like a train yeah, Like we're the ones over here that are sentimental right now, Like I'm.
Speaker 7: Confused wave link yeah, Nina, you said on my wavelengths and then now we're on a train and I was confused.
Speaker 1: When I look at the lights to be so literal.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to say, listen, enjoy yourself. It's the holidays.
Speaker 1: Eat what you want, be with who you want, be kind, all right, all right, holiday, Thank you for listening to the show. Remember you can hear more of the Jebel Show always online at the jubilshow dot com. And you can follow me, I mean on the air. That is.
Speaker 3: Also if you want to get our big love and life.
Speaker 1: God dude, we're on a journey.
Speaker 7: You can follow my dad joke life at Brad Nolan on the internet everywhere.
Speaker 6: You can follow my not dad joke life.
Speaker 1: You told me dazzling ready and I didn't have anything ready.
Speaker 7: I literally I sat down with Victoria before this. I said, I think you should have something ready.
Speaker 2: You can hang out with my unprepared life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 11: I got it.
Speaker 1: I want to feel bad about yourself at Victoria Rami. Check me out at Jewbel Fresh and follow the Jubil show too, at the Jewel.
Speaker 9: Show Jewbles Dirty Little Secret, Hello, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Hey? You have a dirty Little secret?
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, so long ago. So this is like when I was seventeen, and it actually happened more than once. I was at a friend's house and were underage drinking. Unfortunately, you know, don't do that. But I was in his restroom in his parents' house and it's a really nice house, and his parents had these towels that were like it's stamped with super official logos and I don't really know what brand it was, but there was absolutely no toilet different and luckily enough, they were like a darker color. But yeah, so when I heard when I finished, I didn't really know what to do, and I knew her parents were probably not gonna like me after that.
Speaker 11: So I just folded.
Speaker 17: Up the towel and put it back in the cabinet.
Speaker 9: Uderneath a couple of other towels.
Speaker 17: Oh no, yeah, sh yeah, it was pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But you said this happened a couple of times.
Speaker 17: Yes, that is true.
Speaker 2: Why did I ever find out?
Speaker 17: I have no idea. I think only one other person knows about it, because okay, listening. I went to her house, and her dad like a week later kept looking at me funny, and she purposely was like going out of his way to show me like bathroom supplies. He was like, yeah, can you take this soap to the bathroom? Hey, can you put this towel in the cabinet?
Speaker 1: So he probably why is probably like you're disgusting.
Speaker 11: All right, he did do it.
Speaker 3: But also really it's their fault they didn't have toilet paper in the bathroom more than once.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I had a cell phone.
Speaker 1: You I'm trying to have you out bro to her, Well, thank you, thanks for telling us your little secret. By bye. Hey you have a dirty a little secret?
Speaker 9: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 17: I used to work with jewels ex Oh really?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one be allowed to say.
Speaker 9: That it was actually her name was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, how many exes ago?
Speaker 11: Is that? Well?
Speaker 1: We we weren't really like, actually officially together together. We just maybe she thought it sounds like she thought so we hung out for a while, but no, she was dope though I like Whitney. Okay, but tell us that's secret. She like when I.
Speaker 9: Worked, she actually didn't care for you. But I was like, I'm a big fan of Jewel whatnot.
Speaker 1: I listened to you what not.
Speaker 9: And she didn't have much to say after that.
Speaker 1: What did she say about Jewbel?
Speaker 9: Not so nice things about know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, I know, I want to know. I want to know too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, probably somebody should have to stay.
Speaker 1: Like, well this is you're in a safe space.
Speaker 9: Yah, yeah, I mean pretty much. She said he was a jerk and what not.
Speaker 1: Oh really maybe maybe because we weren't together. I mean, that didn't that doesn't track. But maybe she wanted to be together and you didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, And then this is like the last thing a girl on to here.
Speaker 3: We were actually together while she's telling everybody or her acts and I was kind of a jerk to her.
Speaker 1: This was a while, this is a long time ago where I wasn't like it's nice to say now to girls i'm dating. Okay, I was never mean, but like I'm not, wasn't very you know, like I was. You were, Yeah, I was a dude. You know, well this guy was defending you. So thank you and thank you for your little secret.
Speaker 17: Of course.
Speaker 1: All right, but what's
Speaker 20: Your little secret.