Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Jude Tees and the Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Aamora Judge. Tama, you're in your Kansas City shirt? Where are you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing Kansas City? I'm getting ammonia, I think, is what I'm doing here. Yeah. Well, I was sick when I came, but I thought I was going to be okay.
Speaker 2: And I feel like everyone is sick right now and it's kind of going in waves. Like I was feeling better for a couple of days. Then I hit a like then all of a sudden, I'm like, why am I congested again? Why am I coughing again?
Speaker 3: I throw is raw, my chest hurts.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you follow Jinny Mullen, who's married to Jason Biggs. No, Oh, my gosh. She did this post where she was on an airplane and like halfway through the airplane, she was like, my head's itching, and her friend or assistant or whomever was sitting next to her looked in her head and saw that she had lice. Oh. She was posting about him from the plane, and I'm like, oh, hell, noun.
Speaker 3: You imagine did she get it on the plane or she.
Speaker 2: No, I guess her her kids friends had it or something. I'm not gonna fully remember the story. I just remember watching it being like, oh my gosh. And she didn't really think anything of it, and she thought she just had dry skin. And so then she was all of a sudden sitting next to her adult friend and she's like, I feel like something is up with my scalp, Like it's just driving me nuts.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: But then all the people on the plane were like, well, thanks a lot for getting on the plane with fucking lice. Granted I have had adult lice before.
Speaker 3: Wait, there's a difference between adult license are they?
Speaker 2: I mean like when I wasn't in school, No, my kids had lice and so I paid for that. There's this thing called lice berries and they come and they like, come to your house and check your hair. So I had them check them.
Speaker 3: Only in La oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But then like a week later they had it again and I'm like, shoot, they didn't get it all out. So then I had them check me and that was I had. I only had two lice, but they were there and I'm unwell, how do you too, Like, I guess there's like two. I don't know if it's larvae or eggs or whatever, but like they combed all your hair out and they found two. So anyways, watch out for life, guys. My our producer just said, I wish you would have told me this before I came over. I'm sure Caden feels the same way about your pneumonia. All right, well we are getting into headlines, and Potomac first headline. It's a positive one. Congratulations Lindsay Hubbard.
Speaker 3: She is now a mom.
Speaker 2: She is now a mama. She welcomes her first baby, a girl, with her boyfriend. She shared the exciting news on her Instagram photo of herself and her partner holding their little one's hand. Her name is Jemma britt coof. Is that how we pronounce it? Or cuff?
Speaker 3: That's quite a name.
Speaker 2: I love the name Gemma. It's so cute.
Speaker 3: I know a Gemma. So then I'm like ebody.
Speaker 2: That has a name, And You're like, that's the problem with names, Like you could love a name and then all of a sudden you meet somebody with that name and you have a bad interaction and then all of a sudden, the name is dead to you.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But I don't know any gemas.
Speaker 3: I don't think oh the name that he thinks really paved the way for reality TV, and that's his wife. So Joe Gorga claims that Melissa Gorga didn't just star on House in New Jersey, she practically invented the blueprint for reality TV and thinks the new cast member should bow down, bow down to the queen. Yeah, so I'm Melissa's podcast on display, Melissa and Joe discussed Miami Kiky's Bar's accusation of Melissa buying her followers. I think it was more like him just sticking up for his.
Speaker 2: Wife, right, But he probably could have said it differently. I mean, like, in my opinion, real world role rules started reality television, Like we can go back to those original reality.
Speaker 3: Lifestyles of the rich and famous.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm surprised they haven't brought that back yet.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, And well, Melissa did acknowledge her high follower count, and they're better than a high body count, right.
Speaker 2: Right, a high hairdo body count.
Speaker 3: Yes, it might be because of her multiple business ventures. Meanwhile, I didn't think any of that mattered. He argued that the new BABA lab should note from Melissa, well, you know what, he loves his wife. I'm not sure that that's entirely true, but.
Speaker 2: I mean, and also at the end of the day, but follower count and gate like good, I don't know that that has one has anything to do with the other. I think somebody could be a really great housewife but not be very good on Instagram and vice versa, vice versa. This next one is Nicole Murphy, fifty six year old model an ex wife of Eddie Murphy, is spending time with Marcus jordan. On Friday, December sixth, the fifty six year old model and the thirty three year old son of Michael Jordan or spotted hanging out together at DJ Khalid's second annual We the Best Foundation. The pair moved onto the club eleven.
Speaker 3: It's just eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's eleven, but with two ones. Guys, I'm the smartest.
Speaker 3: Eleven really likes him an older housewife, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Well? He, I mean, I also, been hanging out with somebody at a club doesn't necessarily mean that you're together.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They could have just hit it off, and then you know clubman, yea at eleven eleven, whether it's the club or what time somebody goes out, it's too late for me. And no thank you on Marcus Jordan, but thank you to.
Speaker 3: Some of the people. Larca was older than him, and then I guess the girlfriend before Larson was older than him. So he likes himself some some Yeah, what do they called MILFs?
Speaker 2: MILFs under club in the club? Okay, so now we're getting into oh something else we should maybe discuss for a second, and not in a mean way. I am. I really am concerned about what what was that post that Brandy did.
Speaker 3: I don't which one.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one that said the way worse things happened on the girls trip that you are on, and it's like the video of all of you guys dancing on each other. Yeah, and then the other was the one of her face, and I wouldn't have like, I'm not commenting on somebody's looks. But I'm confused on what the purpose of the post was.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't she said sicket, which I didn't quite understand what that meant.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. What is it I think that.
Speaker 3: She's made several comments to other people that stress is doing this to her and what brovvox, according her words, have done to her, and that's what she's dealing with now. I don't know what's wrong. I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 2: Well, her tweet after said, what happened? I wish I knew. I've been in and out of the hospital this past year half, spent almost every dollar I have trying to figure it out. Some doctors say I have a parasite that jumps around my face. Some say it's stressed induced a edema. I personally say, it's bravo. This is from Brandy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean there's part of me that things because she's I guess she's still going forward with this lawsuit that maybe it's evidence or sympathy or something. I'm not sure why she's why she's doing it. It looks pretty scary. People are making all kinds of assumptions of what's wrong with her.
Speaker 2: That's the hard thing when you when you post a photo like that, people are going to make assumptions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean sorry for her, whatever the situation is. I mean, that can't be easy. Yeah, it's like no, it was like flesh eating.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I do think it could be beneficial whatever it is like to just share.
Speaker 3: A doctor out there that can help her. Yeah. Kristin from the Valley just revealed the sex of her first baby with Beyonce Luke. I S Weekly just reported and it is a girl.
Speaker 2: Girl. All right, Well, congratulations Kristin. Yeah, she's got to be really happy. There's a lot of so there's gonna be a lot of pregnancy on the Valley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially you get on that show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Oh yeah, I'm hoping to have another baby real quick. Absolutely not close to God.
Speaker 3: If you do, I'm gonna disown you. You do not have to deal with a pregnant Teddy.
Speaker 2: I couldn't deal with a pregnant Teddy. No, absolutely not. That's you may have to worry about a lot of things when it comes to me, But me being pregnant, Ye, not going to happen. Not going to happen. Well, now, our aunto Giselle is going to court to have her dad's will thrown out. The will did not leave anything to her family. So this story is really few well disturbing to me.
Speaker 3: Oh it's disturbed. But she's also not given us all the information. So obviously somebody in the family or maybe her dad was involved with somebody changed the will a couple of days before he passed away, or a couple days after he had brain surgery or something like that, and it's it's noted who changed it, but one that Anna Nicole Smith is going on here. I suspect it's either somebody her dad was maybe dating or married to. I don't know if he was married, or a sibling, somebody a family member that went in there and changed it. She's just not saying it because you're going to know who the money is going to and where it's going, and it's going to tell you.
Speaker 2: And I maybe she's not allowed to say who did it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm thinking, which makes it even more confusing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the fact she said it was two days after his brain surgery and she was with him in the hospital during that time, so she believed someone close to him had a new will signed, and even though he couldn't even hold a pen.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to say, like where his assets are going. She didn't say who did it. She knows who did it. There's no doubt in my mind. She knows who did it, because whoever that money is going to is who did it.
Speaker 2: It made me sad to even think about having to have those conversations and now fighting in court for it.
Speaker 3: And I just had this conversation with my mom because she has no will, she's no trust, no will, nothing. So I'm like, Mom, you need to like you need to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's not saying that it needs to all go to Tamera, but it's saying, get it done right. This is a necessity.
Speaker 3: While Giselle was on Watch What Happens Live last night and she said that Mia is dead to her, and after what she said about her.
Speaker 2: Daughters, well that was fucked up.
Speaker 3: Well Mia is fucked up. She's fucked up this entire season.
Speaker 2: But also like what girls that are like eighteen years old about to go to college, like, aren't gonna from time to like come on? She also, I just think it it's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't get to see Jazelle's real reaction or confronting Mia yet, but she did the second best. She brought her daughters on fort scene and talked about two of their great point averages. Yeah, wonderful they are.
Speaker 2: I was like, I never had a grade point everts that high, and I still was probably if there was door cams or whatever it is where there was a boy allegedly caught coming into the age. Okay, then we get to TJ and Stacy.
Speaker 3: Make it stop. I make it stop. He's freaking me out more every time he speaks, and this scene was a doozy.
Speaker 2: This was a real doozy. TJ asked, I mean, we'll get to all the other awkward things that happened. But she asked Stacy. TJ asked Stacy if she has considered hiring a forensic accountant for her divorce. Stacy thinks it will only take three appointments with the mediator. Then Stacy says the other ladies have advised her it would be a mistake for her and TJ to move forward romantically since she just got out of a serious relationship. Then TJ says he doesn't think Stacy should sleep with other people just because she's going through the trauma of divorce. Then Stacy asked TJ if TJ would continue their journey if she decided to see other people. TJ said he would still care about her, but might see other people too. In that case, he won't sleep with Stacy until they're in a committed relationship.
Speaker 3: I get this straight. He's so religious that he won't sleep with Stacy, but he doesn't pray after before I mean, before he eats, He's not gonna pray. It just doesn't make sense people that are that over the top religious, they're praying. I mean even Wendy's mom was praying before the food even got there.
Speaker 2: And Wendy's mom was praying before she even got her margarito with extra alcohol.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. So he's very confusing to me, But he's just the flashbacks of him telling Stacy, I'm warning you was so gross, and then Stacey's help them, it won't happen again. It won't happen again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, already, and she's I was like, this is a lot of red flags. Not only was it a red flag that pizza. It looked disgusting and I love pizza. It was the worst, but if you have to add salt to your pizza afterwards, there's some shit that went.
Speaker 4: Down and pre made crust that, but also like, how can you let a man continue to be that rude to you on national TV?
Speaker 2: And not even get like a little good sex out of it. Like, what, well is he?
Speaker 3: Are they still even together?
Speaker 2: I would hope not. I don't know. He was on he was on Watch What Happens Live with her two weeks.
Speaker 3: Ago, So yeah, I think they are still together.
Speaker 2: But even when, even when he was saying that stuff like oh, you were at the party and you weren't hanging out with me, and she was like, well, I thought he was with the guys. And then she like looked scared and was like it won't happen again. I promly. I'm like, let her do her freaking job worrying about the forensic accountant and what she's gonna get in her divorce. Let her do her job.
Speaker 3: You know what I think. I think he's doing his job. And he's an actor and he's playing a part, is what I think.
Speaker 2: So you don't think he's actually an asshole?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That too.
Speaker 2: It's the way how quickly he can flip a switch while drinking gatorade. We can't even blame it on like alcohol.
Speaker 3: Gatoraded out of a wine glass. I don't even know if that was gatorade.
Speaker 2: It was something I don't know. It was like a Remember when we were kids, and it was like this plastic bottle and you like twisted the little top thing off and you'd like squeeze it, and was filled with sugar. I can't remember what it's called. It was just it's.
Speaker 3: Called sugar or water and dye is what it's called.
Speaker 2: And and the fact that she was just polite, like I'm having a ginger rale right now, but like she's like delicious. It is really sugary. But then he brought more to the table, like she was gonna need more of it. She was like, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: I've had to have been the worst lunch ever on Natural TV.
Speaker 2: The I mean I would have rather been on any of those dates than that lunch. Then we get to Wendy and her sister rather.
Speaker 3: Than would you rather been on a date with TJ? Or where Wendy's outfit?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I mean, my I'm already have you know, do my pose with the arm because of my like arm in securities. I can't even imagine, like it would be like filling this up with a pillowcase. Here it's air.
Speaker 3: It was like it was blown up. I'm like what I even I had to pose it and call Sophia in I'm like, can you look at this? She's like, what is she wearing? It looked like if you popped her, she'd blow away.
Speaker 2: And it was three hundred and thirteen dollars.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean that I got ybbed. She got robbed, and told her it was a good idea, Like, yes, I wear bad outfits all the time, but most of the time I'm by myself.
Speaker 3: This is beyond. This is beyond like and I think maybe when she was standing up she thought the silva wet maybe was look good, but when you sit down you only see from here up.
Speaker 2: She was like, she was like this it made keyarn is like one that goes like this seemed like the best outfit I've ever seen. But like I wonder if maybe.
Speaker 3: That someone else with that confessional outfit, don't there? Does an Angie have one similar to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Angie's is cute.
Speaker 3: It has like the thing here these outfits.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't need my shoulders to be any bigger at any point in time. But I was thinking maybe Wendy had gotten into like the Willy Wonka gum remember when they turned into a Blueberry. It was outfit I can't get it. She's so pretty and like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got it at the reunion. It's that horrible.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she can wear something similar to the reunion. Wendy, We've been on your side this entire season and then you got to go and wear this outfit. But she tells her mom that she's resigned from being a professor. That conversation goes fine, Then I want to talk a little bit about Karen. How she says Ray has been going above and beyond to support her in the aftermath of her accident, and then Ray going well, oh hey, Eddie, what's going on? Is this thirst trap Monday?
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're in the camera, you are.
Speaker 2: Cook. But Ray then says he's been helping drive Karen around so she doesn't need to get behind the wheel. This scene is the most loving I've seen the two of them together. Yeah, in my time of watching.
Speaker 3: I was loving. But we're halfway through the Cities and we have yet see any accountability come out of Karen's mouth. And now I felt like she was blaming Ray for her acci debt, and I'm like she was blaming.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, she was blaming Ray for essentially he wasn't there for her and what like did she mean he wasn't there for her, Like he wasn't her chauffeur? Then, so now he I mean, I don't get it. But then they talked about how they've been together twenty eight years and they're really working for it. She did also have to specify that she was drinking lemonade. But then did you see he did a weird little pause at one point he goes, I drive you around so you can it's a a guy.
Speaker 1: My.
Speaker 3: Oh hell. She's smart enough though that we have not seen her drink on camera this season, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't say that that's the same for all housewives, but she has not drink.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you get a dui, the best thing you can do is not drink, especially if you're on camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't help. Then we get to Okay, this scene confused a little bit. Mia and Kiana sit down for lunch. Mia tells Kiarana that Gordon is experiencing a severe episode of mania, but they're having a nice conversation on the phone. As Kiana walks in.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense. How many Okay, so we should get dirt and Mia it's like between diet constantly saying PK's alcoholic, and Mia constantly saying that he's got bipolar and he's I'm like this guy. The conversation they have later on in the conversation and the show was the most stable conversation ever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's off from him side. From his side, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean he makes more sense than she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, then Mia says Gordon asked her to get back together, but not be intimate, and he even asked if Ink would be okay with that. I wonder if that even happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not believing Mia Mia anymore me as a liar.
Speaker 2: And then Mia says she doesn't believe Inc is Jeremi Jeremiah's father, but is willing to take a paternity test.
Speaker 3: And then I think that Ink is the father of Jeremiah. Why would she bring it up and put it on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, Gordon brought it up originally at the reunion, but why won't she let it got hers.
Speaker 3: She's just like, hmm, I mean, it's so inappropriated and she's exploiting her child.
Speaker 2: And then she goes, I mean, I think he's probably Gordon's but oh my gosh, can you even take the similarity between the two hmm, And.
Speaker 3: He's really you know, upping up and being that little boy's dad, and I'm like stop stop.
Speaker 2: And also the fact that she keeps speaking about Gordon's mental illness without Gordon present.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's like to read without I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just was a lot. Then we're gonna get We'll get back into that conversation of what Kiarna said and then what Mia conveys to Gordon, because I think it's two completely different things that were said once we get to the Gordon scene. But let's quickly go to speed dating.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's I mean, the speed dating was fun, but then after meeting Josh at speed dating, Ashley goes out with him for drinks. Then Josh reveals he had thyroid cancer at age twenty eight. Are we like, I appreciate I liked this date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked it, but I don't think it went anywhere because she went on Love Hotel, the dating show, so she obviously didn't make a love connection with Josh.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Gizelle made a love connection with her guy? Because do we see him? I thought I couldn't tell like, did we see him in the.
Speaker 3: Stands him again? Yeah? Would you have speed day?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think I think i'd have a hard time winning people over in three minutes anything, or maybe three minutes would be too much, and maybe I need a thirty second where I just go and I'm like, you get.
Speaker 3: To figure out if you have that spark and you can tell, Like I could tell within three minutes if I'm not like somebody. I can also tell if they're a criminal, if they're a cheater. I could figure it all out in three minutes. It's a gift from God.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't mind the speed dating. I thought they and I loved the part at the end where Ashley and Giselle both I like their friendship, Like they were both kind of just laughing at the whole thing, and you could tell they were like legitimately it was fun for them. And I like seeing fun because then we get to something very unfun.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, me explaining the divorce your kids is kind of disgusting, and Gordon says he has come to terms with the fact that the divorce is happening. Mia shares that Kiana and Ink told her she and Gordon need to set boundaries, including Gordon not living in the same building as Mia, which I don't see a problem with that because the kids are there, and it would like I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would it would make things easier, I thought. But correct me if I'm wrong. I thought that Kianna told Mia she should not be in a relationship with Ink right now.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I thought too.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, this isn't what what Mia is conveying to Gordon. Mia is saying that, you know, Gordon needs to be out of there and blah blah blah, and that's what Kiana suggested. But also I find it weird, like if you're going to talk to somebody, I mean, granted, Kiana did give good advice, she probably shouldn't be with thinks she shouldn't be having these conversations. But Kiana is not a professional.
Speaker 3: No, But I love that she acted like she was professional. She's like Tom Gordon, Yeah, you know, I met with Kiana and she's dating a therapist or something, so like that's a social worker, bucial workers, so that kind of makes her a professional there. I'm like, oh my god, she just gave her good friend advice. I don't think she gave her.
Speaker 2: A yeah, good friend advice that was fine, but don't worry. She wasn't going to skip wearing that polo to promote her boyfriend's business, get it.
Speaker 3: I just think the whole situation was sad. I agree with a Gordon on this one. Like when the kids when Mia said, are you guys going to be sad when we get divorced? They're like yeah, and She's like but why well?
Speaker 2: Also, was this really the first conversation that Mia and Gordon had with their kids.
Speaker 3: They're like, you're not going to marry mister Ink, are you? And then she lost me when she's Mia lost me when she said she wants to preserve her kid's innocence. Yet she's putting it all out there on national TV that she's been cheating on their father for ten years and her son might not be Gordon's.
Speaker 2: Well. Also, at this point, Mia Ink and Gordon like they all need a little bit of being on pause because whoever fed these little girl questions to say is not It's not good?
Speaker 3: No, I know. Do you think that they're going to read the paternity test at the season finale or is Andy going to read them at the reunion.
Speaker 2: I hope, for Jeremiah's sake, we never find out this information we're going to and I hope that you know, we all we all fuck up as human beings, we all fuck up as parents, we all do you know, we've all done stuff on television that is wrong. But this scene made my skin crawl.
Speaker 3: Like I have I have zero respect for me right now. This is crossing the line in so many ways that it's just she has no boundaries whatsoever. She talks about boundaries with with Gordon, who's the father of her kids, but what she's doing is still wrong.
Speaker 2: And then with the kids, and then you could tell, like you know when kids start to use like a different voice because they're nervous on camera.
Speaker 3: Like kids did that.
Speaker 2: I noticed, yeah, both her kids, and it just it made me really it made me really sad. And I couldn't tell if Gordon was crying.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for Gordon.
Speaker 2: I think he took his mic off at one point because didn't the daughter like go to grap didn't we see the mic? Like he kept trying to get the conversation, and then she wouldn't let it get like she kept bringing up new ways to talk about it.
Speaker 3: And the thing is is like when she talks about it, and she's always got like this half smile on her face, like.
Speaker 2: Because she thinks what she's saying is is great. I mean, listen, I don't want to downplay whatever Mio went through with Gordon, but I also think that there's certain conversations that you have with your children, I know, and and these aren't that this isn't the way he has been.
Speaker 3: All season talking about how she can keep multiple men. And I mean, it's just it. I gotta believe like people out there are like, what the fuck? Woman, Like you are married, you were trashing your husband constantly, then acting like, oh, I'm here for him, but he's bipolar. But I'm here for him, and I have a boyfriend, you know, and this it's just all together, it's so gross. It's you think reality TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I I think it's one thing. You know, if Mia was not involving the children and all of that, you know what, I like, go they're separated, go live your life. But she's making there there is no boundaries. It's made it very not like any of this no, and I just it made me feel I had a lot of empathy for Gordon and a lot of like empathy for her kids. And ultimately they are going to have to watch this back, Oh for sure. I mean at one point in time they're going to be old enough and watch this and listen. I don't think everyone. Everyone makes mistakes in life, I believe, but I think too intentionally promote it on camera. Yeah, is where it really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's just certain things you just don't cross. Like, you know, Sophia doesn't have a great relations to have any relationship with her dad. But we went into filming a green like we're not talking about this, we're not getting details. It's all right to say like nope, things aren't good. But I'm like, you're not going to trash your dad. Yeh, it ain't happening. Yeah, And she's like, I would never mom, I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also it's it's not necessary to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: There's certain things like that. If that conversation just happened between Mia and Gordon and the kids weren't there and it was done in a different way, Okay. But I love you and miss you, Tam. I am excited to see you soon, and I hope you feel better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you guys haven't listened to our Rebecca Minkof interview, you will see a totally different side of Rebecca. I've been talking texting with her today. They shoot the reunion soon, and she's a little bit nervous, and you're going to see a different side to her. I believe, like I was shocked because she's been so quiet all season, but she ain't no quiet girl.
Speaker 2: Uh uh. And she's funny. Her texts are funny. Oh and for the record, she's somebody who when she says she's gonna send something, she sends it. The purse arrived on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Really, I didn't Well, obviously I'm not home, but I you're not home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you got it. It's really pretty boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I gotta send her some CBDHC. You gotta send her some gummies.
Speaker 2: Send her some action. All right. Thanks guys for tuning in for another episode of Two Teas and Pod. Talk to you soon. Hi,