Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellancamp and camera Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to the episode of two Teas in a Pop with myself and Delores, Dolores, Dolores. It is a good day.
Speaker 1: It is a good day. I see that smile.
Speaker 3: I think things are so a smile. Oh, I am not missing anything.
Speaker 1: I know what it is. Yes, I'm just it's what's important.
Speaker 2: It's what is important for sure. For those of you have not heard Teddy announce on our Instagram that her treatment is working, it is God, thank you Jesus. The tumors are shrinking.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That is so this is good.
Speaker 2: This is a win. It's a win.
Speaker 1: You'll win. That's what we will win.
Speaker 2: Yes, full recovery coming up, coming up. So oh gosh, she's just her smile and her demeanor.
Speaker 3: She's been through helen back. Oh and this is such great news.
Speaker 1: Thank God.
Speaker 2: I mean, to finally know that it is working is like, oh yes, oh God, it's just such a relief. Okay, I'm sure she'll talk about it on her podcast. I'm sure she has a podcast coming up with with Erica and you. Because I'll be out of town, and you guys can talk a lot about it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: When you're out of town, we don't talk about you. If you're not in the room, we don't.
Speaker 1: Your friends here don't talk about you.
Speaker 2: No different than the filming the show, I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a fresher breath air?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Page was on now we're going to be recapping the summer House now. She was on Watch What Happens Live last night.
Speaker 3: I got some comments about it. I got some phone calls today about it.
Speaker 2: You did? Okay? So podcaster Gibson John's recaps page appearance on Water Hobbins Live and he breaks down what she says, and these are some of the comments.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: I did not watch Watch It Happens Live? So I did, so you'll have to give me some feedback.
Speaker 1: I didn't sleep last night. I watched a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh did you? Including these are some of the comments she made. Craig wanted to be the victim Craig's reunion comments, what a funny story. Has been dating but nothing serious?
Speaker 1: She happy?
Speaker 2: She's happy. She says that Craig has a girlfriend, and she said Kyle nailed it thrilled.
Speaker 3: I think she said the word, oh, thrilled. She said she's had she she exaggerated happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she also said that Kyle nailed it, calling Craig a liar. I don't think she should have said that. Uh, let's say she says she thinks that they've got an equal amount of hate.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, how could she say that because you didn't watch it and I did. She said that it was very misogynistic online regarding the breakup, like more people meaning more people.
Speaker 1: Sided with him, That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think that might have just been a dig.
Speaker 1: He sat over him, she's over him.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly she wishes he didn't lean in to the cheating rumors.
Speaker 3: So she definitely emphasized the fact that he played the victim.
Speaker 1: Card in all this. However, the one.
Speaker 3: Thing I do agree with is that he said he was blindsided, and I mean, Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. So no, you are not unless you lie to yourself, which I mean somebody once told me.
Speaker 1: Men don't always like to hear the truth.
Speaker 2: I don't think people in general like to hear the truth.
Speaker 1: That I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the reunion chart just dropped. They are filming the reunion right now, and I'm a little bit shocked, as I think most people are on this seating chart. I mean, can we break it down?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: So, I think Amanda had a pretty chill season. So if sitting next to Andy means that you you were the main part of the season, then I would have had to put Jesse there.
Speaker 1: I like Amanda, Well, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen the entire season yet, so it leads me to believe that something is going on with Amanda. Okay, fair, and as of right now, what we're in episode ten or something, I would think.
Speaker 1: Just episode Sorry to interrupt, I.
Speaker 2: Don't maybe, I don't know. Maybe they have fifteen so we're on eleven, so they have four more episodes. So unless some.
Speaker 1: How much could really happen with Amanda.
Speaker 2: Shaking stuff happens to be well, I would have put Jesse and.
Speaker 1: Alexi. Jesse and Lexi are there way.
Speaker 2: Down at the bottom.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Andy's right. We have Page, we have Sierra, we have Carl, we have Lexi. Then we have Gabby, who I don't even know why. Gabby's there. She didn't even talk. She doesn't even talk on the show.
Speaker 1: Well she did, No, we have to. We have to give her credit for telling.
Speaker 3: Lexi that that Jesse wasn't doing the right thing. No wait, no, she was sitting on the benches. She was sitting on the bleachers during the softball game.
Speaker 2: So she finally spoke at episode eleven. Yeah, okay, oh my god, give her first seat.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, it just kind of like if you go by who did the most or the most drama, it's not. The math isn't mathing, but hey, it's not. We don't pick the seats, do we know?
Speaker 2: Nope. And so on Andy's left side we have Amanda, Kyle, Lindsay, Jesse West, and Emerald Sol.
Speaker 3: Again, am should be up there too, like he should be above Gabby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean we got a kick at.
Speaker 3: Emerald did contribute this season so far, new on the scene.
Speaker 1: The newbies did very well. They held their own mm.
Speaker 2: Hmmm they did. So that's the city in charts. So they're filming right now. Can't wait for that. So let's get into episode eleven of Summer House. So the show starts off with Tom Schwartz returns to the house. Now, I don't know. Did you watch when Tom had been there prior? Did you see see I didn't see that, so I don't know what to compare it to. So they made a lot of Tom's always.
Speaker 3: In the middle of Who's in in the middle of? More stuff than Tom and and uh and all that stuff. I mean, their lives are shit even still falling apart, Like they have more drama, more heartache, more relationship turmoil then all of the franchises combined.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming Tom just stays for this one episode. Is that how that works?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: We don't know. We don't know what he's making a cameo, that's okay.
Speaker 2: He made a camera. He didn't add much drama. He's looking to avoid getting emotional. I guess he was on before and there was a lot of comments about him, them saying he was bleeding and all this stuff, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I feel bad. I need to see.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you think he just gets like a day rate. He comes in and gets a day rate.
Speaker 3: I mean, that could very well be he's getting something. But it was nice to see him.
Speaker 1: You know, I like him. I like Schwartz he's hard.
Speaker 3: He was Lisa vander Pump's favorite. Lisa's least favorite was Jack's.
Speaker 2: Oh duh. I think everybody's least favorite. But I think Schwartz is that he's the marrying type.
Speaker 3: I found him to be a nice guy, always in the middle of stuff he didn't want to be in.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, Schwartz to me is like Cynthia Bailey. Bailey, she's on you know, on Pump Rules, Summerhouse, He's on the valley. He just shows up wherever he can. He's just he rotates for.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: There's something about seeing a familiar face on another show.
Speaker 1: You feel like, oh, I know somebody.
Speaker 3: In the room, Like when you go to a party, yeah, and you get the kind of feeling like, oh, you see somebody you know and you don't really know a lot of people there, and all of a sudden you see Schwartz's face and you're like, oh, hey.
Speaker 2: That's why reality shows don't do well when they try to recast them. These people want to familiar faces. They don't want to have to get to know somebody new.
Speaker 3: People have a vested interest in the people they've been watching for years. Growing up with and everything. So where's new Jersey?
Speaker 2: Bring it back? The amount of boxes on this episode that were on the front.
Speaker 1: Door were how many bows can we make? How many listen? God forbid?
Speaker 3: When they grow out of the show or age out of the show, or the show is no longer, which it will always be, they can be party planners.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that look like torture to me. I am not the one that wants to sit there and do crafts and put bose together and.
Speaker 3: Doing cartwheels and you know, like it's like the craft Hour yep.
Speaker 2: And then the the amount of product placement they have for Lover Boy is unbelievable. It could be nine o'clock in the morning and every single cast member has it, has a can in their hands.
Speaker 3: I love how they support each other even when they don't like each other.
Speaker 2: Well toegate, we're back to toegate.
Speaker 1: Well what else would we have had to do?
Speaker 2: We don't have much to talk about except for their relationship.
Speaker 3: You know, I would have liked to see her have a Jersey reaction to togate.
Speaker 2: Oh she's too sweet for that.
Speaker 1: I would have liked. Or does she not care that much?
Speaker 2: I would have I think she's just too sweet. She's too sweet. I would have ringed his neck.
Speaker 1: No one's that sweet.
Speaker 3: She's still a woman, I know, but no health have no fury than a woman.
Speaker 1: Score.
Speaker 2: This is her first season. She's like, Oh God, do I show my real self? Or do I just come off like this sweeker.
Speaker 1: It'll come out.
Speaker 3: Give somebody a couple of drinks one night and it falls right out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Jesse claims that when he entered the threesome room, he sat on the bed, took his socks off and got his toes sucked.
Speaker 3: Well, jeez, that's the first thing you do when you walk into a room of a threesome. You only take your socks off and then you lay across everybody or find a spot on the bed.
Speaker 1: And to take your toes sucked. Were you on the floor when you did it? And how long were you in there? I don't know, but I think I never got that information.
Speaker 2: Okay, to have his toes sucked for some let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you something, you know, Well, that would have been easily fixed because a Jersey girl would have went and tracked the girls down and tortured them until they told the truth. They probably should chance shape their or there would have to be no torture.
Speaker 1: That just the thought of some one.
Speaker 3: Of us coming for them. Oh, they did show was thirty seven minutes. No, that's ang time.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 1: He was in there just kidding his toe suck.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: No, and kept it close to the chest unless Emerald wants to come out with it next season.
Speaker 2: But maybe at the reunion they're talking about maybe, yeah, than his ties.
Speaker 1: Want an answer from Emerald.
Speaker 2: I mean, fingers sucked too.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. So the girls get the guys out of the house so they can set up for the first annual snooze fest. Aman to ask the.
Speaker 1: Name, like, who's the who's the creative director?
Speaker 2: I thought the same pressed I think it's adorable. It isn't it is. But people on social media are like, you know what, I want a job where I just lay in bed like these girls and do nothing and talk like that's the best job. Well, guess what the outside.
Speaker 1: You're right it is.
Speaker 3: And the fact is, you can't be bitter if somebody has something you don't have, because you never you got to watch what you wish for.
Speaker 1: Sweeties.
Speaker 2: Oh god, is not the truth. So Amana asked Lexi if her and Jesse have made things official, and Lexi says they're exclusive, which is just a transition title to dating. That's that's a new is that like, well, it's.
Speaker 3: Like okay, exclusive meaning they're not with sleeping with other people. But he's not saying that's my girlfriend. Because you want to know why it's not summer is not over yet.
Speaker 2: It's because Gabby heard on TikTok. She said, I loved when she goes, well, I heard on TikTok. That's the new word. I'm like, oh my god, these young and they just they live their life off of a ticos.
Speaker 1: But they're not that young. I know.
Speaker 2: I had to google Schwartz's age because how he's forty two and I thought he was older than that. I really did, And I thought, isn't he because to me, he maybe because he's more mature than everybody. And when he showed up, I'm like, isn't he too old? Isn't he It's like it's like dad showing up.
Speaker 1: But he's the same age as kind. I know.
Speaker 2: I know, it's great, Carlo, I know, I know. So after asking this, Linda and Amanda sidebar while making DreamCatcher decorations for the party. They recall their conversation with Jesse when.
Speaker 3: She was putting the the material around the hula hoop thing.
Speaker 2: The dream catcher. Oh my god, I was like, oh God, kill me. I cannot do that. I couldn't imagine just sitting there doing I just I'm not a arts and crafts type of girl.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, we're making a TV show, right, so let's talk while we're making little crafts.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, less to be honest.
Speaker 3: If I was them and I had a shore house, I would want to emulate.
Speaker 1: What they do. Every weekend. They have these great parties.
Speaker 3: They're all skinny, they wear these cute outfits. They bang around and then they have fun. But you know this life catches up to you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all they do is if you miss the boat party, party party. Every weekend is a party.
Speaker 1: You can't time. Where you gotta give it, hang up your hat.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about the budget for the show because it is a big production party almost every single episode, and it's like bringing in crews like that costs thousands of dollars to put these things together. They're not just making bows from Amazon boxes. They have, you know, creative people that come out. They're building stages.
Speaker 3: It's gotta go see they built the the Pirate ship. Those big huge blow up slipping sides are expansive even torn they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the every weekend it's the same thing, big old productions.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of cool, Like I like, I'm starting to now look forward to the next next party.
Speaker 1: I am. And it's always a theme.
Speaker 2: Of course, why don't they have housewives visit?
Speaker 1: I don't know, they're stupid.
Speaker 2: They should have like a whole cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what's up? Why don't they just call us and we'll come.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny because my assistant Frankie, who's younger than them, but not like you know, she's in her late twenties, she said, like everyone lives like regular people go to this party. It's not like people that they know.
Speaker 2: Oh that was my next question. So they have these parties and then before you know it, there's like a hundred people there.
Speaker 1: Who are they They can come. It's open to the party.
Speaker 2: Do we never talk about there's like it's just like no, it is over the closest friend.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of like open to the public. You have to get on the VA.
Speaker 2: It's like a casting call.
Speaker 3: Well I only yeah, no, because I only know this from I was in Portugal and I get a text saying I need to ask a favor, but it's really not from my assistant Frankie.
Speaker 1: She's like, but it's like if you can't, I understand.
Speaker 3: So I said what She's like, there's a party and me and my friends really want to go. So I called Sierra and she's like, yeah, I'll just put them on the list. I go, well, is she allowed to bring like two? She does know as many as she wants.
Speaker 2: Oh seriously, So your sister went to a party.
Speaker 1: She's in the finale.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hope we get to see her.
Speaker 1: Yes, me too. So her and her friends.
Speaker 3: I've known them since they're little and they had the best time.
Speaker 2: Okay. So a man feels like she's in the middle of Lexi and Jesse, but she ultimately decides to tell Lexi what she heard. I love that, do you. I felt like it was a little gossipy at first. It's like the girl barely says soundless it's editing, and they're like, oh, by the way, let me tell you by your boyfriend here.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean because girl, like, when you know, nobody ever told me.
Speaker 1: I always had to find out everything myself.
Speaker 3: So when I see this, like, I got a thing about this, Like not everybody has the balls to tell somebody what they heard, or they don't want to be disloyal to the other person.
Speaker 1: She had like a conundrum.
Speaker 3: She's like, I want to tell her what was said, but I'm friends with him. I'm gonna hurt someone no matter how this goes. But I think it's the right thing to do is to tell her. And I loved that about Amanda. That's a girl's girl.
Speaker 2: Well, Lexi corrects allegations that she was telling Jesse to unfollow girls on insignment and stop commenting on.
Speaker 3: Other projectile vomited everything. Like she was like him, I'm going in on him. He wants to talk this shit about me, Well, let's now let everybody know what he actually is saying.
Speaker 2: Oh and this is really the first time we've seen Lexi get like grubbed up. She's like, oh yeah, okay, And it was kind of refreshing to see her instead of this like very sweet, innocent girl like.
Speaker 3: Getting mad at Emerald because this one walks in the room with the threesome self like Emerald came out.
Speaker 1: Of the room and dragged them in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she was like kind of blaming other people for his behavior.
Speaker 1: You're being very forgiving. And then but just like like I.
Speaker 3: Said, like, it's almost like you pulled the plug and the and and the bathtub in the water comes out a little bit out of time. So she was just like getting it, you know, Drelatinic drain and Latini drain, and then finally it's empty and you don't like the person anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the girls were so happy to send the guys off to dinner, where the girls set around and did their arts and crafts.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they'd missed the guys.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. So Jesse shares a moment the other day that happened between him and Sierra where she kept grabbing his arm and he jokingly told her to stop because Lexi was accusing him of being to flirt. That cut deep, I know because of this. When he was saying goodbye to the girls earlier, Sierra wouldn't look at him or give him a hug. The guys share their oh my god. Then the guys share their weirdest porn history, and I'm gonna have to tell you. I actually googled tanline porn this morning just to see what it was, and it was.
Speaker 1: I think it's self explanatory.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know if it was some like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like like like a word for a fattish or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's just.
Speaker 1: Having tanline porn, just you know, naked person with I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even think that it was a thing.
Speaker 3: Well. I went to the tanning salon and the girl had like tan lines and she's like, I'm like, oh, tan lines. I guess you could tan and get rid of them. She goes, no, I made this happen. It's my birthday this week, and I want to wear my tube top with my tan lines.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dlorus, you do not go to tanning salons anymore, do you.
Speaker 1: I did last the other day. I know yesterday.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed. Those things should be outlawed.
Speaker 1: I live in a cold state. I need to.
Speaker 2: Say to give you a cancer that's UV rays. You can't. I am like I will. I would go protest about tanning salons. I used to live in them and I have had multiple skin cancers and melanoma because of that.
Speaker 1: Really, I used to live in them in the eighties. Ages you would go, they didn't have I worked for.
Speaker 2: I was in them all the time. But people stay out of tanning bits, you too.
Speaker 3: I would be a hypocrite to say stay out. So I'm not going to, but everyone should.
Speaker 2: Teddy had one in her bedroom growing up.
Speaker 1: She did. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yep, So the weirdest porn stories are about to happen. Carl searches tan lines. The guys returned to the rooms after the night out. Lexi seems upset with Jesse. When he goes to cuddle her, she's over him. I was trying to read. We couldn't because they blurred it. Wes porn fetishes.
Speaker 1: He had a lot he did that doesn't surprise a lot.
Speaker 2: She's like, and they kept covering, and I'm like, I know, Wes, what do you think it was? I don't know, but I I'm going to find out. Could you imagine if Emerald was there, what we would have heard? So when they return, like, she seems upset. Now I think that we can agree. Now we know why Carl hasn't been laid in an entire year. It's because he's looking for girls with tandlines, and I feel like Jesse's starting to become a one trick pony. All he talks about in jokes about is sex all the time. So then we go, Page takes some time away from the house, so she came a day later. I think she describes being so anxious that her hands have gone numb. Is this because she wants to break up with him but she just doesn't know how to do it or she's afraid to do it.
Speaker 1: He's not there, Oh, stressed, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you want to break up with someone, especially when you've been with someone for as long as they have and you have so much going on, that's a horrible feeling.
Speaker 1: Horrible, Uh huh, horrible.
Speaker 2: So I was anxious about the breakup. She's the future.
Speaker 3: And I love that she said I listened to my body. I had to take some time off.
Speaker 2: Amanda shares that Alexi and Jesse drama with West. It turns out that the consensus is that Lexi is actually pretty chill and Jesse is the insecure one. I'm trying to make Lexi look controlling. West gossipinge like he's just one of the girls. Is cracking me up.
Speaker 3: I know he's first of all him with that Ebenezer Scrooge nightgown on.
Speaker 2: He's got quite a style. I feel like he's throwed. The spotlight is off him and Sierra. So now he's over here playing producer with Jesse and a Lexi. So he's like, yes, the heat is off me. Let's move on to Jesse and Alexi. Then Snoozefest begins. The girls love laying in bed so much. They're throwing an entire costarcher. They're always so cute in bed. They are really cute.
Speaker 1: Really well, lay's in bed. Nobody from New Jersey that I know. I mean an Italian girl. I don't say, and I can't don't say.
Speaker 3: I haven't played in bed since I was born, so I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 1: People say I have to take a nap. What's a nap?
Speaker 2: I have a napp only makes naps more tired, So that's why I can't take a nap.
Speaker 1: People. I did not sleep for one second last night.
Speaker 3: You didn't no, and I wound up watching Jackson Britney's wedding came on at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would put me to sleep.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone should watch it because now like they could think about like how happy she was and now that they're breaking up.
Speaker 1: But that's another conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's get into this costume party. We'll get into the costumes page. Here and Amanda are dressed like sleep masks. Lindsay is a teddy bear, Gabby's a sheep, Jesse is Hugh Hefner, of course he is. Lexi's an angel, and Kyle's a sloth. What does a sloth have to do with sleeping?
Speaker 1: Because they're very slow. They always like they.
Speaker 2: Move, They sleep all the time, learn something new every.
Speaker 1: Day's so slow. But his mask was crooked.
Speaker 2: He couldn't even see out of it. It was so such a mass is so then Jesse asked Lexi to talk. She pulls him over.
Speaker 3: So that's something I like. If I know, so, I hate that I would avoid that talk. I think he should have not asked to talk. Yeah, but she she talked circles around him.
Speaker 2: Oh, she did a great job. So he pulls her over to the giant bed that sitting in the grass. Lexi tells Jesse everything she's hearing from the girls that he's portraying her as a controlling girlfriend, that he's acting single when he's not. And she brings up the toe second again. And Jesse can't name a single thing that Lee Lexie's done to make him feel insecure in the relationship.
Speaker 1: She didn't bring up when she was holding up West.
Speaker 2: So no, because it wasn't that big of a deal. He was trying to ask up to make it a big deal exactly, He gaslights Lexi, telling her that he's not going to act like a robot towards his friends. Jesse thought they'd leave the house this weekend as boyfriend and girlfriend friend. Laxi's not gonna sound settle for this relationship.
Speaker 3: Like bringing her to meet his parents. Oh yeah, I was just about to bring you to me my parents.
Speaker 1: Now all of a.
Speaker 3: Sudden, Oh yeah, back talking about you. I was just about to tell you you're gonna be my girlfriend. Because, by the way, summer's three quarters of the way over.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that Jesse's ever had a serious relationship before.
Speaker 1: In what eighth grade?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, like on the playground maybe not here?
Speaker 1: Not here?
Speaker 3: And you know, they should take a page out of and you know they should look at their counterparts like like over there, like Jacks, buddy, like you have to grow up. You have to take things serious. You can't spend your whole life hurting people making them fall for you, or or making someone think they're in a serious relationship and then acting like behind their back like you're not, because you know what, that'll.
Speaker 1: Catch up to you too.
Speaker 2: Well, I definitely think it's a bitch is a bitch, And I think that Lexi just gave a masterclass and how to clearly put a man in his place. Well we applaud her for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I'm gonnaud you.
Speaker 3: But don't think that it's going to be that easy all the time, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: I know, but but Jesse is so caught.
Speaker 1: If you talk to somebody that.
Speaker 3: Outside of Summerhouse and go with someone who's a little bit more seasoned and mature, you're not going to get the chance. You'll get the chance to talk, but it won't be so easy. You'll you'll get like answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Carl pulls Sierra aside to talk. Oh God, don't do it, and it's confessional. He says he's met a lot of girls this summer, but none of them are Sierra be emotionally.
Speaker 1: I know, I didn't know this was coming. I was laying in bedwood pull like a what. He goes, where have you been?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: And she almost she also happens to be a babe. That's what he says. It's confessional.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a crush on Sierra, then you don't have a pulse.
Speaker 1: That's all I want to say.
Speaker 2: But how long have they been filming the show together? Quite a while? But okay, he was engaged. That's right, he was engaged, so you know what it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why he didn't give Lila a chance because he had his eye on Sierra.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but no, it happens not calling for that, right.
Speaker 3: No, well I don't think well well, Paige said no. On Watch What Happens Live, Paige said, no, oh good, whatever happened to?
Speaker 1: Like, you don't like ship? Where your friendship? You don't know? Let's just I know it's.
Speaker 2: It called now I forgot you.
Speaker 3: Don't shore, But that's not that doesn't apply here. It's like, what are you fishing in the same pond?
Speaker 2: Like you can't do that?
Speaker 3: You can't do that. I mean, come on, there's billions of people in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Lexi and right, Lexi and Jesse in their talk and go separate ways, so they it's pretty much over, and I think we see it the previous for next episode, she's like, she's done with this relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's see Listen, like I said, he ruined it.
Speaker 1: He did not treat her seriously.
Speaker 3: She is over him, and kudos to a girl who got over somebody they liked so much. I mean, but then I listened to the time that they've been together, like a month and a half. I mean, come on, that that you get over in three seconds?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And then Lexi's talking to Paige, Lindsey, Gabby and Amanda about the drama with Jesse, and they're all backing her up, which is great.
Speaker 1: Which I love.
Speaker 2: Again, doesn't talk? Why doesn't she talk? Ever?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, Like maybe.
Speaker 2: She's a full time CASM member and we barely have seen her talk this inded she won't when she talks, he's not gonna be back. Then, you know, there's no way you can be a full time cast member and not talk.
Speaker 1: But maybe she does talk. And they cut it out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well that's not good either. But meanwhile, Jesse is talking to Wes but in the kitchen about the whole predicament, saying he feels like he can't trust the girls. Now why he can'tnot trust yourself? He can't, true, but stand up person and not be a douche lord and maybe brush the people around you.
Speaker 1: That's all true. Everything you said is true, But the girls don't really have a lot of loyalty to.
Speaker 2: It's a reality show. We have to repeat everything we hear and then get shipped. Why did you repeat it?
Speaker 3: Because I'm just talking like like I don't know the fourth wall. I'm saying that she like in our world, even though it was set on camera. When it's repeated, you are catching shit for real, You're getting real life.
Speaker 2: All at the end of the day, Well, in real life, do you think I repeat things that I hear? Like one friend tells me one thing. I said, No, you don't do that. But on reality TV, that's part of it. You got to keep the story going.
Speaker 1: Well, the person knowing.
Speaker 3: Says it on TV knowing it has to be repeated. But here's the twist is camera is going to be repeated by somebody you trust in love.
Speaker 2: That TV probably always listen.
Speaker 1: You know what I would say, Yeah, it was repeated. They're closer than me, So make her repeat it. Let her hear from her their buddies. Let her go tell her buddy. I mean, I've I've repeated things. I've done it. I had to go back.
Speaker 2: To fun to repeat things when you have, especially casts.
Speaker 3: That you really like, no and someone who you inherently care about and who me I'm a vault like in life, right, I mean, it's it's rough.
Speaker 2: I feel like the way that Jesse and Lexi are fighting, you would think they've been dating for years. It's only been a month. It's one of those things where're like, peace out, go away, you're gross.
Speaker 1: Yuck.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, he's worried about the party, you know, and he's like, I thought I was just gonna have fun at the party, like, and he's telling Wes in the kitchen like, yeah, I was just supposed to be having fun here.
Speaker 2: And he was laughing too, the way he was this girl who.
Speaker 3: This little hot piece of tight eyes with her little angel laughing on who just can't be bothered with because there's fifty other ones running around here.
Speaker 2: But we have a few fan thoughts. I absolutely loved it. Another one can they please get off the bed and out of the room for just one episode? I agree? And then another one says that West makes me giggle so much, and he does mean to you. He's going on me. He's really growing on me.
Speaker 3: Jenfesler turns me on to West, and I was like, I don't know, and then like, I like him his facial expressions when someone's talking to him.
Speaker 1: He's got the silly sleep hat on, and.
Speaker 2: I like his style.
Speaker 3: He's a good friend. I think he's a good friend. I really do. I think he genuinely cares about people, except for what happened with Sierra, but he could have Strunger along. He could have did the things that Jesse's doing and he didn't.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I love him. But that's it. So they are filming the reunion right now. Can't wait to know what's going on there.
Speaker 3: It happened come through in the end, Gabby, Let's hear me.
Speaker 2: You gotta have heavy, that's right. So thank you guys for tuning in to another episode of Teane and we'll see you soon.