Speaker 1: The regular season is wrapped and the NBA Playoffs are finally here, and there's no better way to cash in on the high flying hoops action than Prize Picks, a preferred partner of the NBA. Every basket, every dive, every win means more when you're playing on Prize Picks, So don't pass up the net shot with Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars do it live twenty twenty six NBA Finals week Stick Alert pick live squares during the NBA Playoffs and you could win a trip for two to the NBA Finals. To enter, you just make a five dollars lineup with at least one life player pick during any part of the twenty twenty six NBA Playoffs. Live player picks are picks made after a game is already in progress. Prize Picks is simple to play. You know this playoff season, I'm all in on La Always Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, more and more and more get in on the action. Prize Picks is now available in all fifty states, including California, Texas, Florida, and Georgia. Download the prize pick app today use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in line after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. Prize picks a preferred partner of the NBA. Good aaying, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of night It is Night Camp. I'm so confused this man. I've been working. I'm like Lebron. I've been running on fume the last couple of days. Y'all know who I am. I'd be favorite up. There's my partner co host, the Liberty City Legend, Bengo Ring of Fame Artery, a former pro bowler and an All Pro that is Chad o Jo Senko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. That is Isold Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We'd like to thank you for your eyes, ears and your word of mouth, because thanks to you. All of this is possible. As you can see, Joe, I got my awards up too. You see the new collection I think we have. We've accumulated eight webs and six signal award than two years, so we are very pleased. But that's all because of you, the listener, the viewer, and the people that retweet what they see or by word of mouth. So thank you again very much for your support and you'll continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Lapotier head over to lapotiercannac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable and in state or sitting near you. Remember, it is a premium vesl P Kanyact that drinks more like an x soo, the best tasting premium VESLP Conjact on the market, but don't take my word for it. Compare against other kanyacts you're looking to try or you may have already tried, and you'll see we have the best tasting smooth at Kangnact on the market. We'll get to the NFL drafting just a second, but the Lakers go on the road and take a commanding three to ozer lead. Thanks to a one to twelve, one eight OT victory over the Houston Rockets. Lebron James played forty five minutes and he had twenty nine points, thirteen rebound, six assists. Forty one year old Lebron it's the oldest player in NBA history to lead his team in scoring in a playoffs passing just three days ago. He let his team and score it. So now this is the second time Marcus mart was sensational down the stretch, hit to hit the big free throws three and then made an unbelievable He was great tonight, two playoff games in a row in which he's had five steals. He had twenty one points, ten assists, five steals. Rui had twenty two points. He was four or seven. He started out scorching hot. Luke Canard cooled down just a little. He was only one or six from the three, but he had fourteen points. But Jackson Hayes gave you gave us twelve points on five of eight shooting two a three from the free throw line, and for rebounds in two big blocks. Joe. This game right here almost got away from the Lakers because they let the Houston Rockets out physical them in the third quarter and in the fourth quarter, and it almost got away from him. Man, Lakers should have lost this game. Dumb players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, hey, look, look and Lebron turning, having two turnovers crucial in the game and walking back on defense. Boy, if they lost this, I would have been on him tonight. Yeah you saw.
Speaker 1: You saw that too, right, yeah, I see it turned it over and Shane Goon beat them down in the court.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think the Lakers got lucky, man, But it's just inexperience of the Rockets Unk and Ojo. Man, they don't know how to close out no game, bro, they I mean some of the turnovers and Rockets having in that fourth quarter, I'm like, bro, with the lead, just hold onto the ball, Joe, they throwing the ball. Remember that got Duke in trouble? Did you not learn anything from Duke trying to throw them all ahead when they get picked off and then tape? Why would you file? Marcus mart I just wanted to don't tell me why. I don't know who sucker was it in the sinker Back Street boys? Tell me why? I don't know? Right right?
Speaker 2: Hey, this was a debacle I'm talking about for the Houston Rockets.
Speaker 1: They weren't supposed to lose this game. Bro Listen.
Speaker 2: They had them put their stem down, you know, me and they big guns. They had some guys who stepped up and played big. I thought sing Goon had his best game of the series. And it just seemed like they the Lakers was tired in the second half, you know what I mean. It's like the Rockets had the momentum and then man I beat dog On. When they come crunch time, they just don't know how to close. Man, they did not know how to close the game unkan Ojo.
Speaker 1: They didn't. Maybe they got tired. If you look at their start, I mean Smith played forty four minutes, Easton played forty six minutes, Shingoon forty seven minutes, Thompson forty eight minutes, Shepherd forty six minutes, and they got they really got no contribution from their bench. They only got three points from their bench, where the Lakers. The Lakers got fourteen nineteen twenty four from their bench. Yeah, only two guys. Well, you know, they had Lebron. I think the thing with Lebron was on fuse. That's why he was walking back. He was spent. Yeah, see died down on the floor of that lose ball and just stayed out there. He wasn't hurt. To say, thanking lo Lebron was hurt. He wasn't hurt. He was just gas. Yeah, think about it. Those are forty one year old legs playing forty five playoff minutes intent. It's not how it was meant to be. Oh, Joe, what did you think about this game?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, just like a piggyback off you with you and Joe said the goddamn the Rockers should have won this game, but I'm gonna give credit to the goddamn Lakers. They took advantage of the Rockers mistakes. Goddamn Shingoon had a really, really good game. The players for the Rockets, they filled in with Kevin Durant not playing. They did as much as they could do, but they goddamn ay DeAndre Aiden gonna hurt the Lakers. Later on, you heard him liud, Hey, hey, DeAndre I'm just saying, listen, without without Kevin Durant, the Lakers are gonna They're gonna win this series. But DeAndre Aiden is gonna have to step up and realize it's the goddamn playoffs. If he has some hands on he could take my hands. He could take my hands. You know, I'm not sure what's wrong with him. I'm not sure what's wrong with him. But we had this conversation before. We have it over and over and over again. He's gonna come to a point where they're gonna need DeAndre Aiden to step up and make his presence felt on the office end and the defense end. Outside of that, Lebron obviously doing what he're doing. Regards I'm gonna forget him being forty one. This is what we expected him, Uncle Joe. We expect him to do this. The fact that he's still playing, probably being the only one who's played this goddamn long. We expected Lukelenard. He was on ice a little bit tonight, he was on but Marcus smart.
Speaker 3: Stepped up big time. He stepped a big time for somebody.
Speaker 4: That plays on both ends of the court, Joe, he gonna sit in that goddamn chill and play defense.
Speaker 3: And what he gave you offensively was fucking for I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Was awesome. Yeah right, you're right. O Jo.
Speaker 2: Hey look, uncle, I don't know how you feel, but I love Marcus Smart Man you're talking about. I know he scored twenty one points, but it ain't it's necess It ain't necessarily the points that he put up because a lot of a lot of things that he brings to the team, it doesn't show up in the stat sheet. O yo, meaning just playing hard, being consistent, you know what I mean, knocking down shots, but just causing havoc defensively, bro with no KD on the floor tonight, they supposed to put these boys away.
Speaker 1: They came out in the third quarter like they always do. If you notice, Joe, they always like the first five minutes or the third quarter. They played some terrible basketball they do, and the thing was is that Houston wasn't able to capitalize on it. Suston just got young guys. They don't really know how to don't understand basketball. They just be standing around just watching. Thompson says, Okay, I'm gonna go now. Shint Goon said, well, I'm gonna take me. I'm gonna go to read shap friend. I mean, they just make they make too the mistakes that you can't make in those type of situations. You can't read ship, cannot get the ball poked out from behind, you cannot try to throw the ball cross court, up court and get it picked off. I mean, thinking about it. You got a six point lead. The only thing could hurt you. Make him file, you, make them file you. They want to file you. Yeah, throw it up, it gets picked off. I don't know what the hell de Jon Tate was thinking. Why in God's green Earth would you file that man on the free Okay, you file him and then guess what, Ree Shepherd. I don't know why you didn't want to go to the free throw line. But we saw because the bull drive tech on Marcus mart when he didn't even touch Thompson. Thompson flopped. He didn't touch it ball, don't lie he clanked it. But anyway, Lebron punches the ball out. Hey, y'all still say Lebron ain't clutch? They had he miss that? I told you he clutch X, Y and Z is better. Now what I couldn't get nothing. I was trying to get some engagement on Twitter, Joe, Joe, I couldn't get in nothing.
Speaker 3: They weren't talking to you than.
Speaker 1: You and I know what you wanted to say, because they would have said, had Lebron lost this game, ain't no way X Y and Z would have lost this game if the team's best player wouldn't play it. But you won't get to say that whatever you beause they were about to hit singing. Yeah, yeah, they had to raise that, raise it, RaSE it. Well, yeah, I'm on that. I'm on that. I'm on that pote tonight. Yeah, yeah, he got say. Anything I say will not be held against me. I do not have the right to remain solid. I do not have the right to an attorney if one can if I can't afford one, which I can't currently.
Speaker 2: And that was the inexperience of the Rockets tonight, fellas I mean right, I mean you, I mean a many left on the clock on you you what they was up about like six five?
Speaker 1: I mean, Joe yet, Joe, they're up six with under thirty seconds. Yeah, it just turned on. What you got to do is just hold on to the ball, make them come file. You make free throws, even if you go one of them, if you go one or two, you make two free throws. Ball game over. That's why I add.
Speaker 2: You know, they young inexperienced team, that Houston guy with our KD with without Van Fleet, without the big guy yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Steven Adams?
Speaker 2: Like when you when your veterans are missing it, Bro, you leaning on these young dudes. They will find a way to lose a game. Bro, they will find a way. They found a way to lose to night your life. I mean, bro, you're gonna lose sleep behind thistle, you will.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, that pressure, Joe, that that pressure.
Speaker 4: You know they say the regular season, You know that that that pressure get to your you know, I want to I don't want to say the word, but.
Speaker 3: It gets tight.
Speaker 4: And when it gets tight, you make mistakes, costly mistakes that you normally wouldn't make, especially in the regular season game.
Speaker 3: But they no pressure on you.
Speaker 2: I mean, reed, Sheppard just ain't no point, ain't gud bro. No, he's not shooter. And if he ain't making shots on him why he he.
Speaker 1: Is hard And the dudes they're looking to put him in the pick and roll because when they tied the game up, what did the Lakers do? They wouldn't put Marcus mart down on the block. They said, okay, go at it. Yeah, they the Lakers.
Speaker 2: The Lakers did themselves a favor of the night because well, Brun playing forty five minutes. Man, he Hey, look, if I'm the Lakers, man, I want to go and close these dudes out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm going back to I'm going back to Los Angeles. Haven't swept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'm just getting ready to ask you to if if if this is if this is the.
Speaker 3: Gentleman's shimmer coming out west where the Lakers have.
Speaker 1: We got to be what they turned? Yeah, the corner we got, we pulling that out?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, hey, uncle Joe. Who the Lakers got to play next?
Speaker 1: Okay? See bro oh ship, but they they they potentially get Austin Reeves back, and they'll be playing without their number two guys, Jaylen Williams, ja cross that bridge when we get there. We gotta worry about we gotta worry about these Now, this is what we know will come back from three oh. The teams are that's ever gotten to a three oh lead. It's one fifty nine and oh now, eventually somebody's gonna break that record. Somebody's gonna lose. I just hope it's not the Lakers, just like no team had ever come back from three to one in the NBA Finals and then what happened?
Speaker 2: Joe, Yeah, Brun they did the impossible. But but you know, uh, Lakers can't I mean not the Lakers. Rockets can't come back and winning this series. It's not It's not possible. I don't see. I can't see Brun letting that happen. But not only that, I think the guys around them, you know, they're If they don't get Game four, I think they'll definitely win Game five for sure. I just think that the Rockets too inexperienced.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean they they played great at home. They played pretty good at home. They got some decent numbers across the board. But on the road they ain't gonna be able to compete. And I don't know the significance of Durant's injury, but Shady going.
Speaker 1: To piece about they don't appreciate you. They be talking crazy, they be talking reckless. They'll be they don't appreciate you. See KD. KD wants to play unselfish basketball. See KD worked iurishes when you pass the ball. Yeah, if you look at him, I understand. But if you play selfish basketball, that doesn't work for KD. It doesn't. He wants to play a a pass the ball. That's how he is, hey, as great a score as he is, as efficient as he is. If somebody has a better shot than Kevin Durant, Kevin Durant to get it, give it up. He ain't one of them guys. Man, I ain't shot the ball in five six minutes. Let me take a shot here. No, somebody else got it going, keep it going. But I think he flustered too. On think because the Lakers won't let him play. They're not gonna let him play it. They ain't gonna let him get into his bag. O jo, Hey, listen, every time we see you.
Speaker 2: About to go into your little ice, so we send it in that extra extra man.
Speaker 1: So I think he's.
Speaker 2: Been frustrated this this entire series, especially.
Speaker 1: The games that he's played.
Speaker 2: But sitting over there watching Bro, I know he was, oh, man, yeah, hey.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I think the Rockets gonna get a game because you know, you know, you know, the people gotta pay bills.
Speaker 1: Now. We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't, we can't let that.
Speaker 1: It looked like they were trying to let it happen to Night on Joe. They tried to get it because they weren't calling nothing. And then they started calling ticketed up on the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you you know what I'm saying. Bill's got to be paid.
Speaker 1: But at some point you gotta play in the look. You know early on how they're gonna call the game. You can't let that get you out of your game because I thought that. I thought the Lakers started looking for the files and they weren't getting them called, and it started impacting them. Now all of a sudden, they looking for the call, and the Lakers and the Rockets going up the court, and then the Lakers and the Rockets on the other end they were getting calls that Lake and said we'll call that on the other end. And it started and it started to get flustered. And that's what you can't have in a situation like this. Yeah, I understand it is. It is frustrating when you think you got filed on the other end and then all ticket tag stuff get called on their end and you feel in some type of way about it, But you got to play. Ain't nobody gonna say, you know what, we're filed on twenty three. You know what, Lebron, since you complained about it, we're gonna take that file away. Play on no file it doesn't work like that, so you might as well go ahead and play and just say hey, just to lert their official with the next dad ball. And you missed that one down there. Now there you go. You missed that one, because hey, you owe me one, Zach or you're one, Josh, you owe me one. You know whoever the you know, Courtney Current, Clyn and Sean Wright, Tony Brothers, whatever the case, Capers, whatever the case may be, you owe me. You let what you let one slip away? Yeah, okay, fun, you keep playing.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, and then when you think about it, the Rockets man, Hey, hey, they gotta get something from their bench. I know he threw I know he threw Finnish Smith in there for a minute. But Finnish Smith he couldn't make no shots, so you had to go and get him out of the game.
Speaker 1: But it's hard, Ojo.
Speaker 2: And if you ain't played our series, and now you just threw me in this fine game three and now you need me to make some shots.
Speaker 1: That's tough, bro. Did Yon take they look at a that movie Juice, how they looked at two Pat looked at that boy at the locker. That's how they're looking at him. He came me there, He carved me there through the ball away and then guess what, Eddy gave up a gap of a file on the three.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Doka was looking at him like, are you kidding me? He was pissed. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Hey, it's hard. You got the man coming off the bench, right, Joe.
Speaker 4: He ain't took a knee, took no shots, he ain't really played, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to take a shot. He left his brain on the bitch too. He brought his body in the game, left his brains on the damn bench. Hey.
Speaker 2: But on another note, Ojo, you know you know that's part of the game. That's part of being a professional, bro. Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. Like you got you know your role.
Speaker 2: You know, by the time I come off this being, I'm gonna probably be a little cold, but I gotta get myself going.
Speaker 1: The team need me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is be consistent, bro, and don't do no bone head plays.
Speaker 1: They just make.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm talking about with the last minute of the game. Bro, I'm like, these dudes trying to lose. They trying to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it, you know, Joe, I think the Fagels would unless and the Lakers had the best in clutch situation win percentage in the NBA this year. Obviously you have Lebron, Obviously you have Luca. You have guys that have been in that moment, and you got two of the great handling the basketball. Even Austin Reeves have played a lot of clutch situations and lebar And made big time plays. But when you have guys that haven't been in those situations, and now you don't have a calming factor as in Kevin Durant, now all of a sudden, it's a lot of healter skelter it. Look, look if they wanted you, if you go back and look at shingon his offhand, he hooked every time you go to the basket. He does this every time. Oh you was watching, but they didn't call it. He did it like three times in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, look, renf ain't gonna see everything, man, he gonna you know. So, So that's why when you have guys who are great defenders, like a market smart, you're able to get away with some of that stuff, you know, the little ticket tag stuff that reff can't call everything. Man, he gonna call. He ain't gonna call everything. You feel me? So, hey, look, I like to see. I like to see that the Lakers fall back to win this game, because at one point, Uncle o Joe, it seemed like the Lakers had kind of gave up too. Yeah, you know what I mean, they got I think that I think that, you know what, we got a two one lead, blah blah blah, and all of a sudden, they like, hold.
Speaker 3: On, gonna give it.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't want to win this game. Hey, they don't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, hey, because your Bari turned it over. I said, damn, what are he throwing him the ball? Just hold it? He jumped it over. They come down, they get a bucket. They seen, you know, Brun slapped the bottle from reed Shepherd from behind.
Speaker 1: He pumped fake shoot the three. I said, I bet dang gone. Yes.
Speaker 2: What So when they went to overtime, I'm thinking, I'm saying, if I'm the Lakers, if I'm Brun, I'm say, ain't no where in hell we're gonna lose this game tonight.
Speaker 1: You gotta win this one. They gave us a second chan We're finna get on their ass to night. Hey, but hey, if you notice to jump ball Lebron and he get the same thing. They pulled, they pull They pulled with the right and tapped with the left, and officials missed it. Yeah, both times, both times. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, them them people, them people will play is you know, Yeah, having possession of the ball at those point in times. Yeah, the ref miss that because guess what, because guess even even if we don't score the other year, we're gonna run time up the clock.
Speaker 1: There you go, we running tib up the clock. There you go. And then Mark is smart, big shot three and over the corner. Yeah, yeah, and free throws, made his free throws. I thought I thought he was sensational down the stretch. He got off to a little shaky start, but I thought he was great down the stretch. Yeah, he was turnovers and he's looking like, hey, shin't ghol. Look, shin't gul was like pass he was playing the passing lanes. He does a great job of old playing. Yeah, did a great job of old player. Lebron ate turnover. That's that's what acceptable. You can't have more turnovers than a sist he had eight turnover six and sis almost cost him, almost cost him.
Speaker 2: And you know what, man Bron throw a lot of he throw a lot of lack of daisical passes he does. He almost got another one mark in the corner him almost my ass. He turned it over at the end when he was taking the ball out throw it trying to throw it to Luca nar But.
Speaker 1: He threw another one to Marcus smart than the corner. And dude like to pick that when they scored.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so I don't know if that's I don't know if that's fatigue sitting in and he just was a little tired.
Speaker 3: But Joe, you're tired.
Speaker 4: Now you're tired. You know how good of a pass that Lebron is. You know how good of a facilitator he is, especially listen what we talk about, one of one, one of the closest things, one of the closest players when it comes to not want to be a shoot a shoot first.
Speaker 3: Type of player.
Speaker 4: He's really good at passing the ball. But he tied out there. Hey, and we tired for team make a fool of.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand that. But he knows the significance of this game, you know, what I mean. I mean every game that that man play, every point that he scores, it goes down in history. Bro, you know what I mean, Like he Hey, look, he know they gonna scrutinize him on a on a whole totally different level. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he gonna get scrutinized on a totally different level. So uh, hey, man, kudos to the Lakers. Bro, the Rockets, it is old. Well, it's over for them. I can't see them winning Game four and going back there.
Speaker 1: I can't see that. I'm just keep it real good. Uh hey, you see Bronny getting there. Bronnie hit the three? Hey, lob Dad, Hey damn, Hey, damn pheed me with the left, finished with the left, hard man under Browny earning his stripes. Yeah, hey, look, I don't think people really, I know I've talked about this before, but I think that's such a cool moment, Bro, to be able to play on the same NBA team as your son. I'm talking about y'all in the playoffs, playing pivotal minutes. He coming in, you know, he he was a nice little spark off the bench today.
Speaker 2: I thought he I thought he gave him some great minutes. I enjoyed watching that, bro I enjoyed watching that, seriously, And.
Speaker 3: It's so funny the situation.
Speaker 4: A lot of people look at it, they complain, they make noise. Oh, he's only in the lead because because of who his dad is. But if you were to write a movie with a great story, story script, it would be something like this life. Yeah, this is something Hollywood would make.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: You know, And the fact that it's come to fruition for Lebron is a testament just I mean, not not only as as a father man, but don't I don't think you understand how difficult that is to be able to.
Speaker 3: Play with your son.
Speaker 4: Hey, I think Lebrony was what when when Lebron got drafted, I mean got drafted Lebron.
Speaker 1: I mean bron wasn't even born. Ronny wasn't born. What you mean he was at home? I think when he got when Brody was drafted, Now when he got when when Lebron got drafted, I think Bronnie was born. I think he was. He ain't twenty three, Rob brittle Lee probably like twenty twenty one, tops Lebron He was born in two thousand and four. Oh, okay, Oh that's okay. Ron Caber League in June twenty two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that's still crazy, though.
Speaker 4: It's crazy for Lebron to still be playing and now actually playing with your son.
Speaker 1: He's playing, Oh Joe, look at the level and he's still playing that he's still averaged. Lebron James has never had a season in which he didn't average at least twenty points, at least five rebounds, at least five or sist. The record is tinging. The next closest to it is Tinging of twenty five and five. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, and you know, and you know, the Lakers knew that when they was drafting Brnnie, they knew this was gonna be a fairy tale story, you know what I mean, to to have Lebron on the Lakers playing with his son.
Speaker 1: They knew this was he talking about, you know what I mean? So but look I get it, and everybody, look, no matter what, it's just we gotta stop thinking our community, us stop thinking nepotism is bad because they do it all the time and don't think second Hello, they do it in politics. We gotta stop thinking that nepotism is bad us. They do it, and they do it in all they sports. They do it in basketball, they do it in football, but only us. He only did that because his dad. They do that all the time. Front off is littered with family members. Yeah, coaching staff littered with family members. Hey don't but us. And then all of a sudden, we jump out there, we jump out there. Oh no, like I said, I wish my kids wanted to be in media. I watched they wanted to be in TV because you damn right, they got a job and they moveing to the front of the line. And if you don't like it, start you a company in high your family. Yeah, but we gotta stop this.
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna stop complaining on that. That's always been us in general.
Speaker 1: Damn he fled. Well, he's getting better and better. Y'all realize the man almost died. They had to resuscitated and they brought him back. Yeah. Yeah, he's two years removed from that two.
Speaker 2: And here he is playing at the highest levels, playing on the biggest stage.
Speaker 1: Stop judging him. He's never gonna I tell you what, tell you like here, if he said, okay, y'all judging him against Lebron name five players better than Lebron in the history of the game. But you think it's offspring gonna be him. I think bad Bond Son is gonna be him. Y'all think Emmy Smith's Sun is gonna be him. Jared right Son? Y'all think Tom? Y'all ask me fake Tom Brady. I'll pay Mad and Son it's gonna be the equivalent of those guys.
Speaker 2: Y'all really believe that, huh don't happen like that happened every hold on the closest we got.
Speaker 3: Well, hell, maybe Griffy was better than this.
Speaker 1: It was, and Barry was better than him, Dad, Bobby and Bobby bars was a damn good player. So was Griffy sor but they weren't their sons. Archie Manning was a damn good quarterback. He was Peyton And that's okay. Yeah, you don't know, you don't normally get I mean, come on, now, you think God gonna give you that say, you know what I'm gonna give. I'm gonna give you, and you know what, I might not make you. I might not make you Lebron, but I'm gonna let you be at one point in time when you're in the NBA, you will be a top ten player. Come on, where did we see that? Tennis? It doesn't matter. You go look at any sport. Maybe the closest, the closest you got into it. Maybe the whole Bretton body. Yeah, maybe that's the closer you got. Because I like both of those guys are in the Hall of Fame. That might have been the closest you got into it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But no, no, damn. But it's unbelievable. It was unbelievable. Hey, like you said, hey he hit that three, he said, dance, he said, dance. Shit that pick for your boy, Sit that pick for your boy. And then he read down the court.
Speaker 2: Got a yeah, I wish I wish you'd just like, I'm on the real right right, they gonna they're gonna have eight moments. They gonna have another crank Appea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like JJ throwing Brunnie out there, you know, for for for a few minutes, and I think, uh, you know, it gives him confidence to walking Oho, you know what I mean, because he played He played pretty good today in the nine minutes that he played five points. I just think when you're a young player, you get to see the ball go through the hoop, bro, It gives you confidence you need. You got to see that ball go through the hoop.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They had you playing hard on defense, and then you you really really feel like you belong.
Speaker 1: You feel me. And when you think about it, Joe, the matter of fact that they put me in the playoff game, that they trust me enough, and a game of this significance, that they're willing to put my ass in the game, that tells you something right there. In a game like this, of this magnitude, This ain't a regular season game. This is a playoff your your actual season can end if you don't take care of business. And they trust him enough. Yeah, they gave him five minutes. Hey, they gave him nine minutes, he got nine minutes. Had five points to it too, one to one from the three plus four in a little nine minutes he got Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey man, it was This was a good game. This was a good game, fellas. And I just I don't see Houston having enough to be able to get out this hole that they in.
Speaker 1: It's a rapper. You can't kd come back. They can get a game in Houston, They might get it. When you expect lebron James to be Josh Fike, Brownie to be Jason Tatum. Well, I think I think due to A.
Speaker 2: R and Luca being out here, they got they ain't got no choice but to play them. They gotta they gotta give give, give the mother guys at least a little break, so they gotta.
Speaker 1: Throw them in there spurts.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Bronnie or Katie talking about Bronnie, I'm talking about brown yea, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But I'm saying people look at because a lot of time it's automatic. They judge our kids through us. Hey, your son or your dad would have made that shot. Yeah, oh, your dad or your dad would have hit that. Hey would have caught that. Your dad, Oh, your dadd read that right? Your dad have got that. I say, your dad play. So everything that your son does, they compare. They don't compare against people that he's playing against. They compare him against you. Y'all do realize that we played at the highest level. I mean to compare fifteen, sixteen seventeen, a teenage kid two of their dad that played in the professional ranks, and the stimuli is different. Joe didn't have oh, Joe didn't have shellon, didn't have. We went without. They have, they have. They got three, they got seven bathroom, they got seven bedroom, eight bathroom, they got three, four car garagers. They get meals catered, they get to go to camps. Yallo, Hello, the stimuli is different. You heard my brother say, if we looked out the window and we saw two different things, we looked at the same window, but we saw two different things, right right, they aren't looking out the window that we looked out of. The window we looked out of was very small. It was probably broken out.
Speaker 3: Hold on and it had hold on. It had balls on it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, in those circumstances, that's how you get a dog. See now, these kids growing up in these huge mansions, and they don't know what the struggle is, so you know what I mean. They they don't understand the sacrifices our parents and grandparents had to make just for us to even play the game.
Speaker 1: Bro. I mean, yeah, it was hard to get shoes. Joe, I get the twenty five dollars for them shoes. Ojoe.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Ojoe, my mam waa, let the light bill, the gas bill not be paid, and she'll go buy me some shoes. You feel what I'm saying, So let's go it out for like a week. Yeah, yeah, so I know what you're talking about. So it's it's it's it's different. But congratulations, Brian, and just keep doing what you're doing. Just keep improving your game. And I know, hey the comparisons, don't even worry about it. Just go do your thing.
Speaker 1: But then the Laker of them had to win this game, Joe and Ojo, like I said, they had, they had the lead, had this game in control, and they lost it in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And in the fourth quarter, they let the physicality of Houston really start to bother start to bother them. I think some of the non calls really started to bother them. And then all of a sudden, you find that you find yourself down. And I think, all right, Joe, I agree with you. I think they have resigned to the fact we had lost this game. But he used to say, hey, you know what, let us smatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Here you go, take me roll.
Speaker 3: You can, you can have it.
Speaker 1: That's why it kind of reminded you, like you remember the Lakers. Excuse me, Miami, when they played San Antonio. That game is supposed to be over. Are you doing making free throws when when you talking about in games? In game six when the Lakers, when when Reality hit that shot? Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, all you gotta do it to make your free throws.
Speaker 2: Boy, that was a tough shot. Rey Allity made those back in that corner.
Speaker 3: And that's that. That was.
Speaker 4: That was in Miami to and when all when all the fans was leaving.
Speaker 3: Up yeah, uh, and they tried to get back.
Speaker 2: Okay, took Duncan out the game, took dunk it out. He took Duncan out and Bosh got that rebound and kicked it out to Ray Allen.
Speaker 1: They never gave because Danny Green tried to snowbird, he tried to get he tried to leak out and Reality hit that shot. Yeah yeah, hell of a game, Hell of a game. That's why you got a go ahead Joe in the postseason, Bro, you gotta be a little lucky too. Not only you gotta be good, but you gotta be a little lucky too. And tonight was one of them nights for the Lakers. Boy, I know they they gonna sleep good tonight. The second team. Lakers became the second team in postseason history to win a playoff game trailing by six points in the final seconds of regulation in the last thirty postseasons. That's how impressive what they did. Browny by himself out scored the whole Rockets bench.
Speaker 3: He did he do?
Speaker 1: If Bronnie, if Bronnie doesn't belong in the NBA, what do you think about those other guys that's on the bench for the Houston Rockets? Do they belong? Man? They play? If one guy played eleven minutes and one guy played eight minutes, one guy had one point and the other guy had two points.
Speaker 2: Hey, but it just goes to show you that he maya doka. He has no faith in his bench I'm talking about at all. You know, he threw doing He threw Finnish Smith out there for eleven minutes. But hell, he couldn't hit nath Than out there. You know what I'm saying, Like he just they got no contribution. You playing your start in five everybody playing at least forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: The whole shit damn near the whole game.
Speaker 1: You gotta expect that come playoff time. You gotta look this play somewhere between thirty eight and forty two minutes in the game. Now, if you go overtime, that could be forty five, that could be forty seven, or whatever the case may be. But you know that you could have probably played a lot of times. Teams play, Okay, the best player play the whole first quarter, and then they take the first five six minutes of the second quarter, and then they played the whole third, and then they take the first five and six minutes and it all depends if you down by three or four eight, Come on back. I'm sorry, bro, I can't get your rest. Yeah, because Lebron Lebron, I think played the entire fourth quarter. Yeah, hell he had to. He had you, same thing that he did in La on Tuesday night. Yeah, so you understand that that you're gonna have to play up. The minutes are gonna get up because the game bear more significant. Houston kicking themselves, Oh my god, I mean think about it. Six points. You gave up a six point lead in thirty seconds and you know what, Joe, you ain't even get a shot at I mean, you only got one shot in the basket. It was a four shot shing goon that did they forced shing Goon on the sideline. Lebron got that. Bron got the rebound all time out and had one point nine and he almost he almost zeroed that one. He but it had been over theyd been sick. It might have been seen to hit that walk off three good night.
Speaker 2: I read he Hey, oh, Joey Brown would have hit that walk off three. You know is uh you got MJ with game winners. He got nine, myself, Kobe and Lebron we had eight, so they would have put him with MJ.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna Joe, Joe, Hey, Joe, how many games.
Speaker 1: When you is in some light you feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, some light you feel me.
Speaker 4: I got to go back and do my homework on that. And now I've been studying your game, you know, in open play. I ain't really study you know what you hear on no buzz.
Speaker 1: Bill man, come on, what rock you been under? Hey?
Speaker 4: I ain't been under the rock, Joe. I've been studying you, though, Joe, I missed that. I've been studying your mannerism of your movements. You know, what you like to do, you know, depending on what side of the court you on which way, which way you.
Speaker 1: Like to move?
Speaker 2: Hey, you can't study me, oh Joe. I keep you off balanced, I keep even kill you feel what I'm saying. You don't know what I'm high, low partner, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But I kind of got got a gist of what you like to do, Joe, based off the film that I've studied so far.
Speaker 1: Joe, ain't gonna get it. Ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 4: I'm all right, Joe, I'm gonna telling you, Joe, I'm just leating you low and you with that PoID though I.
Speaker 1: Could tell you that, oh Joe. In twenty nineteen, kd towards Achilles Tendon in the finals. In twenty twenty, he missed the entire NBA season. In twenty twenty one, he went scoreless in overtime against the Bucks. Twenty twenty two, he got swept in the first round by the Celtics. Twenty twenty three, was traded the Phoenix lost in the second round to Denver twenty twenty fourth, swept in the first round by Minnesota twenty twenty five. Traded the Houston lost game seven, Round one to the Warriors and got hurt again in game one. Well, well he got his own damn teammate heard it before he even stepped over the damn court. And then he kind of tweaked his ankle, look like you going there and try to grab a rebound, and Flord might have been a little slick the in game out on him. Damn kd can't catch a break man, can't catch a break man, He can't catch a break he Hey, them hard filing dudes, they got older. I can see.
Speaker 2: I can say that probably was Tate who took him out in practice.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, Joe, so how are we gonna look you know the saying Joe, how are we gonna look at Kad because we know he's gonna be when this song said done. I think me just looking at it, He's the only guy that I feel really comfortable that still has a realistic chance to catch Lebron for the simple fact he don't put a lot of stress on his body with the way that he plays. He played seventy eight games this year, averaging about twenty five and a half points a game twenty six points a game, So if he plays another six season, theoretically he could catch it playing at that same pace. I was assuming, huh, he hold.
Speaker 4: On, catch him, catch catch him, and will be a little bit more specific on what you mean he can catch him exactly what er.
Speaker 1: He ain't catching him? Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, first off, now, I think he could play at a high level, but due to him being somewhat injury prone. Yes, it's what is it? Thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he about to be thirty eight. Yeah, you talking about another six years, man, that he gonna be well into his forties.
Speaker 2: I know we see Bron playing well into his forties forty one.
Speaker 1: But thirty eight this year, yeah, but that's off season. He'll be thirty eight. That's rare, man, that's rare. That's rare for him.
Speaker 2: For you to say, for him to play another six years and play at this extremely high level, that's gonna be tough, idiots, but you I'm a suit. That's assuming Lebron calls it the career after this. I can see Lebron playing enough. I can see Lebron getting the forty five thousand points.
Speaker 1: Man, let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 2: Bron may never say it, but he gonna try to put this thing out of reach.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that's what he tried to do. Yeah, yeah, well, hold.
Speaker 3: On out of reach, it's out of rea I'm saying about Kareem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, but he's got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying he's still playing, and he's still playing at a high level. Man, that man ain't finna start playing no time soon. He coming back for at least another two maybe three years.
Speaker 1: Bro, You see what he's doing in the playoffs, he said, y'all thought of hold on, where that crowd that says I'm old? Where's that crowd that says I can't do it? All I know is I'm leading a team. I'm averaging twenty five points, probably seven rebounds, probably seven, eight or six, and I'm leading my team. So I'm just trying to figure out where is that crowd? Now? Y'all saw when Luca and Ar went out and I had to be the lead dog. I'm and the idea to Rod, you have a lead dog, elite it is. Think about it. When you have a lead dog, they never put him in once he can't lead anymore, they put him in the pin. Yeah. Yeah, Lebron James is one of the few guys that's been the lead dog for twenty twenty two and a half years because when Luca came, he took a back seating to Luca. Now this year, he took a back seat not only the Luca, but Ar also. Yeah yeah, but he said, now, look y'all, look, if I really had to do this, y'all, don't think I could leave a can? Yeah? Yeah aa.
Speaker 2: And I think he's relish in this moment too, un O, Joe Mini, He's he's enjoying this. He's enjoying playing point forward to where he can make guys around him better score when need be. And the fact that nobody gave the Lakers a chance in this series because of Aar and Luca being out. Everybody thought they was gonna lose this series. Hell, some people even talking about them getting swept. Yeah you know what I mean. Hey, so for them.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be shocked, though, Joe. Would you be shocked if KD got forty thousand? He's at thirty eight. He's at thirty two thousand right now? Could you see him playing another four years? KD? I can see him glass the other four years. Yeah. I think he. I think he. I think he can get Kareem. I think he get past Kareem. Now, whether or not he get forty, we can have that discussion. But do I see him getting another passing Kareem and getting thirty eight five, thirty eight eight, maybe thirty nine thousand? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Did you say he had thirty two? Now he had thirty two? Now, Yeah, he can he can get to he can get to thirty eight thirty. It's just tough, man, It's it's tough, bro. I think he can do it though. I think he can do it, but he ain't gonna pans Lebron after the game, I mean a.
Speaker 1: Doka gave a blood assessment of the team's late game collapse, said, youth and inexperience is no longer an excuse. Most of my guys been on the floor late have four or five years experience. Dooka said guys were instructed to do certain things in the final seconds and they just didn't do them. Hey, I haven't let y'all do that. I let y'all talk about eight these guys last four five. They got four five years of experience under their belt, and they've been in situated, maybe not postseason experience like this late the ball game. But oh Joe, come on now, Joe, you know, damn well, you don't throw the ball ahead like you just saw Duke losing that lose a chance to go to the National Championship game with the very play. Yeah yeah, trying to throw the head. But but you know what that thing the problem is, Joe, is that like we just hold them to the ball. Bro, I definitely don't want to go get filed and go to the free throw lot of knees knocking, Joe, I don't want that joke. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Hey, look it may don't want to blame it on the youth, but hell, that's what it is. You got twenty twenty one, twenty two year olds out there leading your team, Bro.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Played in the playoffs in the postseason before, but it hadn't been at this magnitude. Fellas, they don't have that veteran presence who can help them along the way. Meaning, can you imagine if Fred van Fleet was out there, he wouldn't let them does turn the ball over here?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you know what I mean. Even if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if KD was out there, he'd probably been handling the ball and they probably would have doubled him. But he wouldn't have. I don't think he would have turned that ball over like that. And I know he's had some turnovers in this series, but you can't tell me, having a veteran presence out there bro that they that they would have been still turning their ball over. I just can't. Not at the end, not at the way they were turning over at the end. It was just some of those passes unco. I'm like, man, what the hell was he thinking about?
Speaker 1: Because I don't want you to file me, don't want to go to that line you try to get. I got a question for both of y'all if you don't go on the hot seat. Noah, I don't think so. The only reason why I don't think so is because, like I said before, without them three veteran guys Steven Adams, KD Fred Van Fleet, they gonna give him a pass on this one. So they'll they'll get another crack at it. They'll get they'll give another crack at it. But the fact the problem that you're going to have Joe and Ojo is Steven Adams to look at his history the last five years. What have you been doing Joe injured? Yeah? You been there? Yeah, injured. So the likelihood of moving forward he's able to give you sixty five seventy games isn't very likely. Right, He's a big man, and when big men start getting injured, it starts. Happened it started, keep it happens more. It happens now with greater regularity, and it keeps them out for longer periods of time. Yeah, absolutely right, you're absolutely right. Well you got to be doing to me. I really can't count on Steven Adams because I've seen this injury history. I saw what happened when he was in Memphis. He's hurt all the time. Yeah, teams are different when he's in the lineup as opposed to when he isn't. But the problem is is that he's out of the lineup more times than he's in the lineup. You're right, you're right. What the Laker's gonna do about eight? No? At thirty something minutes? Ohho? You? I mean heighty two points? Come on? Sixory bows? What they what? What they supposed to do with? He should cut his hands off? Donated in the science study? Why asking so they can study him? So why's so bad? Now?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying that they gonna they need him, they need him to produce. But I'm saying, listen, we've seen him put up twenty and ten in the postseason. Bro All, I'm saying, you can't come out here and give us a deuce in six boys in thirty some minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, ain't no telling which aid and you're gonna get from game to game.
Speaker 3: And that's a good thing. Everybody else was on it.
Speaker 1: Sis stunt. See that's what he likes. What did they say in Portland? What did excuse me? What they say in Phoenix? What do they say in Portland? At this point in time, we are what we repeatedly do. Damn. Therefore it's not it becomes an act. So this is who he is at some point in time. We've got to accept the fact. Now he showed us different, Joe, We got accept that this is this is who he is.
Speaker 3: He's just ain't you up and down?
Speaker 2: Joey is you don't tease us because you then showed us that you can play at this high level.
Speaker 1: Bro. You know, rockets ain't got Yeah, rockets ain't got no real interior presence like that. They ain't got no interior presence Shakun is not a defender. Pawn well, he pond water soft. He ain't no defender. You know, ponds don't got no ripple, ain't got no salt. They got nothing. But but that's the problem with him. This is this is who you see? What do way? I al would say, Well, you dealing if you dealing with a man or woman and they got this history. You accept someone as they are, not how you wish them to be, and you can be fined if you accept him or her as they are, not how you wish them to be. See Joe, Oh, Joe and I. We keep wish Hainting to be something. What has he shown us? What has he shown his team? What has he shown the NBA? We keep wishing.
Speaker 2: Well, My thing is if you if the Lakers gonna continue to advance, you can't he can't play like this in the next round he played.
Speaker 1: Like this anyway, What Joe, tell me? What gives you? What gives you this notion, this grand idea that all of a sudden he's gonna be something. What you've seen from him since he's been a number older, number one overall pick in the last seven years, What has shown you that he's gonna give you consistency.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 4: If you're playing against OKC and you don't step up and want to play better than what you play tonight.
Speaker 2: They gonna, Hey, they gonna have his big ass and picking rolls all night long, all.
Speaker 1: Night long, and he doesn't and he doesn't know because he won't. Yo, he tried. Hey, he's backing up. You can't do that with shooters, Bro. You see early on Smith is draining the three. Why would you ever sink fight over that that? Hey, I gotta come right now, Joe, I gotta show I can't. I can't drop. Yeah, right, he show.
Speaker 2: You, ayp Bro, you gotta know your person there. Gotta know your person there, Okay, Yo. I think especially when you get in the playoffs, because every possession is so valuable, and when you squander away possessions and give up open looks and they come to bite you. That hurts, Bro, That hurts. The good thing is singing. Ain't know the hell of a three point shooter, you know, but but he he he, he got some block work, you know, he got out on the today.
Speaker 1: But then they soft touch around the rim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't look, well, what I'm saying from Aiden, uncle O Joe, I'm not asking for twenty and ten every night, but fourteen fifteen points a night with about eight to twelve rebounds. Bro, that's doable. That's doable.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, uncle Joe.
Speaker 4: Now if we want if you want him to do that right, shoot Lebron know that w Lebron should be trying.
Speaker 1: You come in, I give him the ball. If I give him the ball and he turned around the head and give you.
Speaker 3: The ball and let him, let him get hi rhythm.
Speaker 4: Let Aiden get in rhythm early, so you know you got him for the rest of the game.
Speaker 3: It's no different than when we be playing football.
Speaker 1: O Joe. If I thought you in the first quarter and you drop off for him, you think I'm gonna keep feeding you. Hell no, Okay, you just started the show talk about what we're gonna do with eight and hands. You just started to show that is that you're to let him get the rhythm.
Speaker 4: Now, listen, this series is over right, I'm talking about the next series. I'm not saying that the Lakers could win the next series, but at least give yourself a chance. In order to give yourself a chance, everybody got to be aligned. Everybody got to be on one accord. Goddamn Joe, one band one sound. Ain't no one band one sound unless Ayden is doing what you do that's fifteen or twenty a god there, or it's gonna.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a gentleman streep going the.
Speaker 1: Other way, or or you know you you hope that ar come back.
Speaker 2: I just think the dudes with these ham strings injuries, like like j Jaln Williams for OKC and Luca Doncon. I'm gonna be honest with Y'allna, it's gonna be hard pressing me to see these dudes come back and be really, really effective like they were before.
Speaker 1: DN.
Speaker 2: Y'all know the hamstring play on? Look at Gordon. Hell, atleast set out the other night for Denver. It's just too much, Bro. You can't because you know you need that hamstring for everything. That should get up everything you take off. That thing ain't gon to pulling. Boy, you can't even get up out the block.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? Oh Joe, you know how to have you know how they hand me here?
Speaker 3: Hey, all you gotta feel is that it's a round.
Speaker 1: It'll take your aggressiveness away.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you gotta shut it. You gotta shut it down.
Speaker 1: Thing. Look, I don't know, I don't know how to do it. You can't inject the hamstring. You peat p r P in there. You do that and try to speed up, to speed up, speed up the healing process. I don't know if these guys, these guys, they're like old school, old school, got me, you shooting any thing up? You out there, I'm gonna try. I gonna try. That thing got to be that thing gotta fall off the bone for me not to get out there right right right, Hey, y'all know my history. I shot up everything. I just shot up a shoulder, ribs, ain't gole knee out. Have took plenty of them, just shots in my butt jeets. Yeah, I'm getting out there. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: A a a joe.
Speaker 4: I remember I remember in practice one week, I think it might have been a Wednesday. It might have been a Wednesday practice. I think we might have been going through gold. I mean not not not the goal. And you know it was an open field, open field to play. The think I ran to go route and you know I was stepping on the dB toes and you know you you know, you hit that step to let the quarterback know to let it go once you hit that seventh step on the on that and I felt that that right, I felt that white pull just a little bit, just a little bit, man, Joe.
Speaker 3: I pulled up so fast.
Speaker 4: And after practice the game, obviously we know we play on Sunday, I got you know what, dry, I got dry leading, dry needling.
Speaker 3: I got the cop the cover of thing, and I did the ice and stem.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do the ice.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I ain't practiced the rest of that week. I went out there Sunday. They put some type of something warm on their and then he.
Speaker 3: Wrapped it up.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what it was they put on there, but they wrapped it up real tight. And hey that that that's the closest joke I ever got to get injured when I when I had just a little tweet just.
Speaker 1: Look play the game and be affect.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I played the game. I played the game. I don't know if it's because it was constricted so.
Speaker 3: Tight that it didn't it didn't bother me hit game. But after that, after that, I was good.
Speaker 4: But the rest of the season I had to keep doing the dry needling, getting the cupping and doing the ice and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Not there a well, you know Shanning, you know down the road. I say, look here right now, I ain't down the road. I ain't down right here. When I get down the road, I worry. But all that, yeah, and all that coming back down with yo. But I wouldn't change the thing. Yeah, I got biometteral hit replacement. Yeah, I'm gonna have to get my knee replaced. Absolutely, I wouldn't change the bag, knowing what I know now. If I was playing right now, I'll do it all again. Yeah, do it all again. Yeah, boy a boy, I had that that big toe, that big toe. Y'all know something about that turf toe, don't you. My brother had, he had that.
Speaker 3: I ain't never had no turf toe.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: You had dude stepped on the back of my heel and jam my big toe into the ground. This was a Game seven against Toronto. We end up winning, but we had to play the Miami Heat the very next series, and every every game BRO had to get shot up in my big toe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh Joe, oh Joe. I couldn't practice. I couldn't do nothing without that. Without that shot, I couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, y'all, don't y'all got tore off.
Speaker 1: We could just take the pill went. I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 2: They didn't even give They told me I had to get shot up.
Speaker 1: Bro. They ain't give me no with that court. They put that quarters on the anti flaboratory. Your my brother had that Joe, he got shot up, didn't play and then they they put that steel plate so you can't bend it. Yeah, so you gotta rut solid jack laboratory forced him retired. Jonathan Dougden. That's what got Jonathan augta ass. Time time had the same thing, time wasn't the same. Once he messed just toe up. Well, you messed that big toe up. You don't know how much you need that thing. Hey, Hey, that big toe is only a slatkin operation with three toes, not a human being. Hey, but if that big toe, if something wrong with that big toe, boy, you can't do naked with everything you want. I had an uncle that houghth and pup wooden and he ended up. Uh. He had a big bowl blade. Y'all know the blow bow bulay chainsaw is it's that big bowl bus. It's it's like a boat. You can google it google bow blade chainsaw because you got the straight, you got the straight of the blade like this, and you got a bowl blade. But he had that bowl blade. He on the law and went through sliced the toes.
Speaker 4: Oh ah, hey, we have some trouble.
Speaker 1: We have a trouble. We have some trouble the family on your job. I'm just saying we had some trouble.
Speaker 3: Damn ain't supposed to have them steel toe boots.
Speaker 1: That got what you know that thing to do to it? If it goes through a forty inch stick? Law? What the hell you think he's gonna do some steel toe boots.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just the visual.
Speaker 1: The visual of that. Joe Ojo. You have to cut grass when you were younger, man, My grandma.
Speaker 4: Had me out there, got to do chore like yeah, I get fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: What kind of shoes you were cutting? The gransy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Back then, Trouble Fox. You remember Trouble Box barefootede. No, like I said, no, it's a shoe. Hey, you don't know about trapper Fox. I know somebody here know about it. Hey listen, Hey, Joe, I know somebody in that chatt know about travel for I had trouble Fox and a pair of old Clarks.
Speaker 3: I know you know about Clarks.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I don't know what you said, Joe, Joe Clark Clark. Now I'm not familiar with Clark.
Speaker 2: I've heard of Clark, but I don't know what type of shoes you talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just I had a pair of travel like really old.
Speaker 4: There was old old pair of traple Fox and an old pair of goddamn Clarks, and that's what I would cut the grass in.
Speaker 1: Boy uh my sister cutting well, was some of them cooked? I think it might have been me and my brother was cutting grass and my sister was picking up, picking up stuff and out the way and something I don't know if it was a piece of glass or a rock kicked out and hit her and hit her, cut up, bust the leg open, big gas it. But you know you ain't going no dollar. You better get some cob webs and some spider webs and put on the thing. That's all you got. You got some cob webs, that's it.
Speaker 3: No st.
Speaker 1: I gotta me and my aunt got to fight one day, rest her soul. Gladys Oh, bobcat man, Bob can't picked me up and slammed me on the edch worm and bust my chin and bust my chin open right here. You can't see it because I grew a beer. But anyway, a mold came probably by this big as my it's my pinky right here, mold cane my aunt marydeal. She passed to rest a sould Merydale. She say, let me cutting that thing off. I said, okay, what I need? She said, go to the We had a horse named Ringo at the time. She said, go to the go to the horse doll and get like five or six strands of horse here, and I'm gonna cut it off.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: She put some ice on that thing. He put somebody I was a guinea pig. Man, ain't they tell me anything? I let him. I let him play darted on me. She put some ice on that thing for about five minutes and got them. She got some scissors, started cutting, then took the horse here. Man, I bla so much, I like to bleed to death. She told about don't tell daddy. I said, go tell him, because I told you could do it. Yeah, but that thing, man, that's the that's the remity we have. It was cobwebs. That was That was the goll. That was the goll. We ain't have no damn golls. You use paper towels for you use cob with So you go to chicken coop, or you go to the pack house or somewhere, find call fine cobwebs and you stuff it in there.
Speaker 3: The cop.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 4: Boy, well you had, Boy, you had a time when you were boy.