Speaker 1: Hey, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We got a Saturday treat for you, like we always do double the second date today.
Speaker 3: But yes, Saturday treat.
Speaker 2: Please go follow our socials or if you're not already on our YouTube find it.
Speaker 1: It's at Brook and Jeffrey. Jose's dare was so amazing his days. I'm so proud of you. You have the best attitude.
Speaker 4: I mean it's.
Speaker 5: Very it's like hard to get me embarrassed, but you guys really did it.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 4: I felt like the warm face getting red, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, oh he can tell you about it. You have to see it. Yeah, you have to watch it.
Speaker 2: All it took was an inflatable sumo suit and some delivery pickups.
Speaker 1: That's all it took. And how poors Jeffrey. Song of the Week was amazing this week. Yeah, if it's not viral.
Speaker 2: On TikTok, then I don't even believe in TikTok anymore.
Speaker 1: That's my statement.
Speaker 5: They could go viral somewhere else like my Space'd be pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: It actually fits.
Speaker 2: He could do that, did fit with the guy in the song and the boyfriend's song, So definitely check those out right now just sit back and relax and enjoy two back to back second date classics.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know if we're classy enough for this phone call coming up here.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna raise my hand and say I'm not. I don't even know what you're gonna say next.
Speaker 3: Because here's some of the information that I have about it. Okay, champagne, but thirty thousand feet up in the air, wow, forget tsa pre check when the limo drives you right to the door of the plane, yay, because this may be one of our first international second dates that we've ever done. Yeah, so come on and take a ride with us.
Speaker 1: Let's pretend like we're rich too.
Speaker 3: We're not at thirty thousand feet popping bubbly. We're at ground level in the back of a city bus, drinking a beer that somebody left here in one of the cup holders. It's classing in a different way. Yeah, it counts for your second date update right after this second date update date. You know, it's not very often we have a first date go international and we're not talking house of Pancakes international.
Speaker 1: That's also fun, though.
Speaker 3: I mean, grab a passport, hop a plane, get the full TSA. How do you do experience?
Speaker 1: Did they just go for that part?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what I just go to the airport for. But let's talk to this world traveler named Zach. Welcome to the show man or should I say guten tight to l show?
Speaker 4: Thank you a bunch of languages.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure I nailed it. So Zach, what's up man? How you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good. Thanks for having me, guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so excited to hear your story. Did you meet this lady here? Or is it an international love that you found?
Speaker 6: So we actually met on a private jet?
Speaker 3: WHOA sorry you said private jet and we all freaked out. We don't know a lot of the people.
Speaker 4: That have react O.
Speaker 3: God, yeah right, what how did you meet her there?
Speaker 6: She was actually working the flight. She was one of our attendants.
Speaker 1: Our attendants. Why were you there?
Speaker 6: I was there because I am just a regular civilian. But my friend sold his company and was treating me.
Speaker 3: Does your friend need any more friends?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 4: Late?
Speaker 1: You got to get into the ground level with these people.
Speaker 3: They've already taken off. Okay, that's awesome, man.
Speaker 7: What was her name?
Speaker 6: Lamey?
Speaker 1: Lamey A Laney lame for a Laney.
Speaker 6: It was actually with an M which was cool.
Speaker 4: Lay, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: She's gone. She's gone farther in life than any of us have.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, now where does she live?
Speaker 6: She lives right here?
Speaker 1: Oh she does.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think we can make international calls.
Speaker 7: That went.
Speaker 6: It went really good, like usually they do domestic flights, but because it was international, it was a little longer than normal, so she had like a lot of time to act and I got to kind of know her and like her world. Like I didn't even realize renting these jets is like fifteen thousand dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: Whoa brooke, That's like what your daycare expense or what is that I paid.
Speaker 1: That just two hours ago?
Speaker 4: That's still a lot.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Right, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, was she just being nice or did was there like a vibe between you two?
Speaker 7: Oh? There was a vibe.
Speaker 6: Towards the end of the flight, I actually like checked in with her and I was like, you know, I bet you every guy does this. I would just feel bad the rest of my trip, like, oh, you didn't go for it. So I just asked her out and she was like, I'd love to go out with you, and we actually actually ended up going out for drinks the very next night.
Speaker 1: Wow, she stays on the whole trip with you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we were flying back on the same jet. Yeah, so they were there for a couple of days too.
Speaker 2: Did she buy because I heard that those flight attendants on private jets make a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know about the salary, but she was telling me how much people tips. And I don't want to say that publicly, but I was like, oh, wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I imagine he said, oh, well, that's cool, while like stifling all of your ship.
Speaker 3: I think she was maybe trying to hint to you what she was hoping you would do at the end of your trip.
Speaker 6: Me maybe, my buddy. I think she could tell that I wasn't the kind of guy that's in that social economic group because my eyes were wide and my jaw was just on the floor. I was like, oh, yeah, that's a tip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I'd be jumping on the queen size bed.
Speaker 4: I can't believe there's a bed here?
Speaker 3: Is there a bed inside the plane?
Speaker 4: Private jets?
Speaker 6: There was?
Speaker 1: There was, there's always Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went on our company's private jet one time. And there's no bed. Yeah, and I did not act like.
Speaker 1: I'd been there before.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited that be there was a bed on that plane. But they just didn't want.
Speaker 8: You to.
Speaker 2: Hurt.
Speaker 3: Sorry, let's let's get Let's get back to uh to lay me Howard drinks.
Speaker 6: It was great. She's like super pretty really week. We were talking about family and then she was telling me like her goals about how one day she actually wants to fly, but she wants to be a pilot.
Speaker 1: Ye, so cool man, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I thought it was super cool and I was super supportive of that. We didn't make out a little bit, you.
Speaker 1: Did, Yeah, So what went wrong?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Now that we're back home, I noticed on her ig that she's back here. But I feel like I'm the one trying to reconnect more like like she's not ghosting me per se, but you know, like whenever I text, she'll text back, but she won't initiate or come back with another question or anything.
Speaker 1: I bet though she gets hit on so much, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She's like beautiful woman with big goals, like she sounds amazing. Yeah, do you think she was amazed by you too.
Speaker 6: I mean, I hope so, like, I'm a great guy, you know, I take care of myself too, so I think anybody would be lucky to be with me as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good confidence.
Speaker 5: That's probably what she's saw, and she's probably so used to rich guys in suits all.
Speaker 4: And then you are down to earth dude.
Speaker 9: Thinking for sure, she wouldn't give that to a creepy old guy.
Speaker 1: You think he's.
Speaker 10: Old, saying okay, so how long has it been since you've been back home and been trying to set up a date with Lamey two weeks now?
Speaker 1: Two weeks? Oh yeah, and you saw that she's here. It's not even like the travel problem exactly.
Speaker 6: And you know, the craziest thing is like we connected, but like she found me on ig and added me, so I was like, oh, she's excited.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: That was when we got back and then it's just been like nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have anything on your IG like you running from the law or anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's not like your Instagram. I think we have an international investigation to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's spy, I don't know. Yeah, but she sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying this call might cost extra if it goes over charging him. Yeah, Zach, you're gonna come.
Speaker 6: I'm good, sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll send the bill to you after we do your second date.
Speaker 11: Update, next second date update.
Speaker 3: Well, Jose Is already called DIBs if things don't work out for Zach and Lamey. Jose wants to shoot his shot. So is that okay with you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: Sure thing?
Speaker 3: And Alexis has called DIBs on the private jet wherever that's going next. She doesn't even care who's on.
Speaker 1: I forget your friend. I'm attached to the plane.
Speaker 3: But it's not hard to understand why everybody wants Lamey right now because she's a luxury flight attendant for private jets and that's where Zach met her aboard the plane that his rich friend rented for ad.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's attractive.
Speaker 7: Her.
Speaker 3: Zach was lucky enough to meet her and ask her out, and they had a nice little date over seas. But now that they're back home, Lamey is acting kind of lame and not calling him back.
Speaker 4: I use that name, guys, Come.
Speaker 3: On, yeah, I mean that just lent itself to it. But exact how we feeling here. Confidence level on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 6: Uh, shoot, guys, seven.
Speaker 1: Actually it's higher than I expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it might not be high enough for Lamy who's used to dealing with tens on her flights all the time. So we got to bump that up somehow.
Speaker 1: That can be exhausted, Yeah for all. You don't want to be around that all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well maybe just like me bumping up one more to an eight seven point five? That can you bump up your confidence a little bit?
Speaker 6: Please, I'm going in with the team. Let's go with an eighth.
Speaker 1: There you go here amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we'll back you are amazing. We don't have to convince it.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 3: Let's do this. We're calling her. Let's get your second date update.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to book a private flight and I heard that you got the hookup.
Speaker 11: The hookup.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure you're that from but no, I don't.
Speaker 3: You're a flight attendant, right, I am. Do you take Cubon's for ten percent off fifteen grand an hour?
Speaker 13: No, you have to do this through a company. I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. He's joking.
Speaker 4: Yees. Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it worked, you wouldn't be sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm messing with you. My name is jeff We're a radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. I'm sorry to bother you. Okay, sorry. We heard about you from one of our listeners who says that he met you during an international flight. His name is Zach.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: We just assume you have a lot of people as a flight attendant coming in out of your life all the time.
Speaker 13: Maybe I do, but he was a little different.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, we're trying to get some answers here because we're doing something called a second Date update. And Zach told us that he had a great time when he met you and hanging out with you abroad, but since he's gotten back, he's been hoping to hang out again, and that's not happening. Is there a reason for that it's not happening.
Speaker 13: No, it's different from any of the other passengers that I come across.
Speaker 3: And you liked that good or different? Bad?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: Different?
Speaker 13: Good, like really nice and genuine. But he's disappointing.
Speaker 1: He's disappointing.
Speaker 13: He's disappointing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what man isn't.
Speaker 1: Said it?
Speaker 3: You know, we're all going to disappoint you in our own special way. How did he do it?
Speaker 13: He's very nice, but he just he kept calling me the wrong name.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, wait, is it your name Lamey with.
Speaker 13: A no an end, lay Mela.
Speaker 3: That's what we thought he said.
Speaker 4: We had him clarify like three or four times.
Speaker 13: He's okay, yeah, no, it's lay Me.
Speaker 1: Why would you not correct him?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 13: I tried to correct it because I friended him on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh so you Oh my god, because it's your Instagram handle.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I tried to drop him on there, but apparently he did not.
Speaker 2: Oh god, men are the worst at attention to details.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes not all the time.
Speaker 4: But god, about that.
Speaker 3: I understand that must be really really frustrating for somebody to get your name wrong for a very long time. But it's a simple mistake. Like we can work through that, understood.
Speaker 13: But that's not like the only thing. Like he's not a very detailed oriented person.
Speaker 1: Okay, how else did that come up?
Speaker 13: Like I told him that I would be back for three days and maybe we could see each other within those three days, and then I was leaving at five o'clock on the third day and he texted me at like seven, was like, hey, you want to go off drinks?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I could see a person like you who's very schedule oriented would need somebody who could pay attention to that stuff.
Speaker 13: But also, like we talked on our date about like do you have any family? Yeah, I have a brother. And then but then I said, okay, well I'm out. You know, I'm out of town. I'm not home because I told you I was leaving today, and he said, oh, are you going to visit your sister?
Speaker 7: And I have a brother, remember.
Speaker 3: That you had a sibling.
Speaker 13: From the name to this the sibling in between.
Speaker 5: If it's frustrating, yeah, Remembering little things about anybody is always a human Yeah, but for my job.
Speaker 13: I'm required to do that for customers, Like why can't they do it for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like when you're interested about in someone, like really excited about someone, I always feel like it's easier to remember everything about them.
Speaker 3: But it could also come off looking a little weird if you remember everything about them.
Speaker 4: So maybe he's.
Speaker 1: Throwing, throwing or off. I could see that. Yeah, Like I'm not that interested in you. I know you don't even have a bomany.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you for certain that he really does like you.
Speaker 1: He's so embarrassed, and you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to trust us. You can hear it directly from Zach himself, because he's on the other line right now and wants to talk to you. Zach talk to Laney with an n y.
Speaker 11: Hey, Laney, Oh Zach.
Speaker 6: I just want to say, I'm disappointed in myself. I didn't realize and it's such a dumb mistake, like I should have noticed on your Instagram your name. Yeah, I don't have like a solid reason. Everything she's saying is absolutely true. I just really liked her. I was nervous. I know now she's saying she's telling about her brothers and stuff too, and I remembered like a sibling. But the whole time I was just altra self conscious, just like talking to myself while even talking to her, like don't mess this up, don't mess us up.
Speaker 3: Laney. Are you hearing him? What do you think I.
Speaker 13: Hear him? I?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that doesn't sound very good.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty sweet. That's pretty earnest. You sound like such a catch, and you know he isn't on private planes very often.
Speaker 2: He's meeting this beautiful woman, Like you can see how it would be really overwhelming.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe Zach was just like so mesmerized by how beautiful you are when you saw your Instagram. It's just like such an engaging, beautiful, gorgeous eyes on her profile. Yeah, bad.
Speaker 1: Beautiful because it's like what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You said that she's so distracting, that she's such a beautiful object.
Speaker 1: He can't even listen to anything that's coming.
Speaker 13: That's like that, And clearly y'all are like forgetting like the line of work.
Speaker 1: That I work in, What does that have to do with anything.
Speaker 13: I am because I'm with men who have a lot of money and who are taking these jets, and yeah, they feel like they can just like call you whatever they want, that makes sense, listen to anything.
Speaker 3: But we know for a fact that Zach doesn't have a lot of money like all those other men.
Speaker 13: I understand, but like I thought he was different, but it just never got any better.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm like, we haven't heard from Zach at all. That was just me speculating, Like Zach, we can clear this up right now, you can tell her that you don't find her beautiful at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Guys, Zach, Yeah, I like I thought she was wonderful, not just like yeah physically of course, obviously careful.
Speaker 3: You're treading on dangerous ground with that guy.
Speaker 6: I agree with her, like I was nervous. Maybe I just messed this up and that's that. But like, I would love another chance to try to play it cooler.
Speaker 3: I mean, lady, if you're willing to go out with him and give him one more shot, we would pay for another date.
Speaker 1: I think he deserves another chance.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you do accept that cubeon thing because.
Speaker 4: It's you don't have a little gift card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. He does seem like a genuinely good guy.
Speaker 13: He does seem like a very nice person. I just don't I don't think this is a route that I want to take. I think I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, should we do like a detour route, maybe like a connecting flight to its canceled?
Speaker 1: I think it's all yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, man, Oh it's okay, it happens.
Speaker 1: It's a good, good lesson for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, don't women beautiful?
Speaker 10: I don't remember their dates start good idea, Brandy, We'll remember that.
Speaker 12: In the morning Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Man, we hear a lot of weird stuff that happens on dates on this show, with people you know, taking their pants off and public moms and exes showing up to dinner uninvited. But sometimes, I mean, this proves it's the little things, tiny attention to details that can really make the difference and can cause something to backfire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your name is a little thing.
Speaker 3: But okay, well it was one letter and it was one letter off in the alphabet. They sound kind of similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she probably should have corrected him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean what you say, is it important for most women to pay attention to the details or do you think some women are more particular about it.
Speaker 2: I think that it's important for me to pay attention to the details, but maybe it's not important to other people.
Speaker 3: What do you think important to details? For a guy?
Speaker 1: If they're interesting, I don't care about boring details.
Speaker 4: You've got a guess with that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, guys, if you're listening and there's a girl that you're talking to on a dating app, ask which of these things that you're telling me should I remember everything.
Speaker 2: No, I would go with name and whether the sibling is a brother or sisters.
Speaker 1: Pretty start, pretty standard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good also throwing Hey your blood type is oh positive?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: This is actually mine?
Speaker 3: Also I have your social Security number.
Speaker 7: Member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't forget the credit card.
Speaker 3: You got those two right in the old nogin. I care anyway, if you ever want to get a second date out date, email the show. We can call that person who wasn't calling you back. Check out all of our second date updates online where you get your podcast.
Speaker 12: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Planning of fun activity to go along with dinner for a first date, yeah, is normally a good plan. Not sure if that was the case though with today's listener, because from what I understand, it happened in a low lit parking lot and could be in violation of open container laws.
Speaker 4: Want to bring that.
Speaker 1: Up, but I was like, this is illegal, yes, make it could be fun.
Speaker 3: Was the downfall or the highlight of their romantic gavening.
Speaker 1: That's a positive thinking we need.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out a second date update right after.
Speaker 11: This second date update.
Speaker 3: How many mistakes are you allowed to make on a first date?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I never thought about this, Jeff.
Speaker 1: I guess if you want another.
Speaker 3: One, I guess it depends on the mistake itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Forgetting your credit card, you get away with.
Speaker 1: That mistake once. I think that's okay, it happens.
Speaker 3: Forgetting your date's name, oh, definitely let that one go. Forget your own name? Yes, who am I again, Carl?
Speaker 4: That's my cousin?
Speaker 3: Wait, what is let me get my ID? Oh wait, I forgot my credit card? Oh god. Luckily none of those happened to our listener, Corey. No, but he said in his email, A mistake was definitely made, and I'm curious it was Corey. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 1: All Right, Corey, I'm glad you know who you are. There's no existential crisis happening.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Do we know the name of your date? Do you remember that one?
Speaker 7: Yes? He was uh uh Brenda.
Speaker 3: He just looked it up on his phone. Right now, I get the swipe through. But okay, you see, Okay, So what was the mistake that you made with Brenda?
Speaker 8: Well, the mistake was Brenda and I was out to dinner and.
Speaker 7: Brenda had to excuse herself and go.
Speaker 8: To the bathroom, and very sexy waitress came over and she started flitting with me.
Speaker 1: Did she though? Did she.
Speaker 4: Or what she doing her job?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 7: And started I started flirting back with her.
Speaker 1: Help it.
Speaker 3: It's one thing to like flirt, like secretly, did you got caught by Brenda flirting?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I didn't get caught, thank goodness. She came back to the table and she saw me rubbing on the waitress arm.
Speaker 3: What that's worse her?
Speaker 8: Well listen she she led to that and as I'm feeling on her arm, Brenda comes back to the table and I was like, oh, Brenda, I like you to meet Sephany.
Speaker 7: This is my cousin.
Speaker 8: Wow, was like, and I introduced the waitress.
Speaker 7: She went right along with it. But the waitress did slap me her number in there. But still.
Speaker 4: Actually she was feeling it.
Speaker 2: Huh oh, yes she was okay, but you do not so remorseful at all.
Speaker 8: I was a little but this I can't help, but I have it that way.
Speaker 3: Isn't this second date update that you want to do to call Brenda or the waitress may.
Speaker 9: Be a better man.
Speaker 8: Well no, but but Brenda and I after the night went on.
Speaker 7: We hit it off very well, and this.
Speaker 8: Is I would like to see Brenda again in a different restaurant.
Speaker 7: But yes, I like to see Brenda again.
Speaker 4: Yell at me girls.
Speaker 5: But is there a chance that her seeing him get hit on slightly made her like him more?
Speaker 1: Like there's competition because he doesn't. Yeah, he said that it was his cousin.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, his cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you think it's a red flag, Like, why are you rubbing your cousin.
Speaker 3: Brooke, his cousin rubbing all up and down her family in unions. Let's not act like it's.
Speaker 7: We're not from West Virginia. So it wasn't like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how did this date start off? Before the restaurant?
Speaker 8: It started off we were playing flip cup on the hood of my.
Speaker 1: Car, wallfusing. What do you mean as part of the date.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, I wanted to add some type of activity.
Speaker 7: I wanted to have some fun before the date.
Speaker 9: So so you got no team, you're just competing against each other.
Speaker 1: Remind me of the flip cup rules again.
Speaker 3: You chug the beer out of the plastic cup and you put it on table, have to flip it over. It's the land.
Speaker 1: On the other side, you have a team of like, fine, well.
Speaker 3: You can just do it six times in a row yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's what we did six times in a row.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's thoughtful. A lot of guys don't put the effort into like plan out an activity for the actual date. They just go to a place and hope for the best.
Speaker 7: And listen, I was a complete gentleman. I provided a beer.
Speaker 2: Wow, beer, I mean that sounds traditional Alexis.
Speaker 3: Maybe Brenda's a beer type of gal. So we got flip cup a restaurant, you hit on the waitress. Anything else we should know from your cousin? Yeahs any other details from this romantic first encounter.
Speaker 7: After the dinner we had, we ordered dessert.
Speaker 3: Okay, I ate both of them.
Speaker 2: Cost both the dessert desserts are meant to be shared.
Speaker 8: But she saw a hair in hers and listen, I didn't have a problem with the hair, so.
Speaker 1: I actually appreciate that. We don't ever say anything if that happens to me. Just so, she didn't want to eat it because there was a hair, So.
Speaker 2: You we didn't want to insult your cousin by sending it back.
Speaker 3: What kind of dessert, wasn't it was a fudge brownie? You had too whole fudge brownies in front of.
Speaker 7: Her two whole flood brownie.
Speaker 1: Wait? Why did you give her yours?
Speaker 7: But I have already ate mine before she found the hair?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a wild night.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear from her for multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: So what's happened since this date?
Speaker 4: Did you guys kiss?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, we didn't, okay, but I was okay with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's wrong with you after you like brought her beer, introduced her to your family, showed her a good you are at eating. I would love to hear what excuse this woman has for not calling you back.
Speaker 1: Do you think you got caught in your lie about the cousin.
Speaker 7: Had a nice time afterwards?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's reach out to Brenda and have her explain herself and maybe even give you a refund after we do this second date update right after this.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Hold on man.
Speaker 11: Second date update.
Speaker 3: If you missed part one of today's call, Here's what we know. Corey is our listener, and Corey's normal dates are unlike any other normal date we've ever heard on this shows. It started by meeting his date Brenda, in a parking lot and playing flip cup with the back seat beer he had lying in his trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh, he didn't say it was warm though, was warm. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I'm just assume. I mean, had been there a while. It eventually moved inside of a restaurant, where he proceeded to hit on a waitress. Doesn't think he got caught because he lied and said that she was his cousin.
Speaker 1: And the waitress went along with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, well he rubbed her arm.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then it ended with two chocolate desserts, both eaten by Corey because Brenda said she found a hair in hers. Now it's unclear to me. Maybe he clarified this already, But Corey, you didn't eat the actual hair, did you?
Speaker 7: One long hair is?
Speaker 1: I think that's a good quote.
Speaker 3: We should put that on the restaurant sign right there.
Speaker 1: Female hair, Yeah? Long? Do you have any regret that, Like, maybe she was telling you there.
Speaker 2: Was a hair so that you would speak up to the waitress and you again the dessert switched out.
Speaker 1: I mean the waitress to her was your cousin.
Speaker 3: That's such a good place, setting you up to be like the chivalrous hero.
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't fall for that one.
Speaker 3: Got a trick, all right, not not Corey style. We get that. Now, let's try and reach out to Brenda here and see if she answers.
Speaker 2: And we're not going to out him on the cousin lie, right, No, okay, I just want.
Speaker 1: To make it clear in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, even though I as smooth as she says.
Speaker 7: Yeah, make sure you all understand that I'm that smooth.
Speaker 2: Okay, we never doubted you mad actually make a note of it, Corey.
Speaker 3: Right, let's style Brenda right. Now here we go.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey is this Brenda? Yes, hey, Brenda, thanks for answering. We're a radio show. We're called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Brenda, Good morning, Hi, Hi, welcome to the show. Brenda.
Speaker 9: I thank you. I didn't sign up for anything.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't sign up for anything. Somebody else kind of signs you up for this. It actually could be a really good thing for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, Well.
Speaker 3: This is a segment we do called second Date Update because you were recently out with a guy who listens to our show. Apparently he thinks you two had a really nice time and he's been hoping to meet up with you again. His name is Corey.
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm not sure I know who that is.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: That is shocking that you would forget Corey.
Speaker 3: You guys played like flip cup in a parking lot, You went to a restaurant, shared a dessert.
Speaker 2: Kind of yeah, we heard.
Speaker 9: This is really confusing.
Speaker 11: Did it?
Speaker 9: Did this happen at an Apple will Be?
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it did not memorable, I mean honestly, okay, we talked to him and he was He was a very impactful person to me, like somebody I wouldn't forget.
Speaker 4: We're not going to forget even after this, I bet.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just confused because I'm a waitress at Applebee's and oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I don't did he give us?
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stop, So Corey, please shed some light on this. What is going on?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 7: I think? Listen? I got three names under Applebee's.
Speaker 8: I got Applebee's Brenda, apple Bee, Rachel, and Apple Kanya and I kind of okay.
Speaker 3: So one must be the waitress. One is his actual date at Applebee's. I don't even know who the third one is.
Speaker 1: I think rolled the dice wanted three chance to get it right.
Speaker 3: But we're on the phone with Brenda, the waitress from Applebee's.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm Brenda.
Speaker 9: Are you the creepy guy that was like badgering me for my number.
Speaker 4: Number?
Speaker 9: So you thought that you were calling like your gate from the other night.
Speaker 7: But wait, but wait a minute.
Speaker 8: You feel like he was into it, So that's why I just went with it.
Speaker 7: Listen, I'm a nice guy. You're a nice lady, and.
Speaker 8: Maybe you know after my date with uh my other lady.
Speaker 3: That's that's how strong of an impression that you made on him, Brenda that Applebee's, that he's completely erased every other female's name from his All girls are now named functioning brain he did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry I got the name wrong, but you know I thought we had no you.
Speaker 9: Didn't get the name wrong. I am Brenda. It's just I was your waitress.
Speaker 8: Okay, my my fault, Brenda.
Speaker 2: I mean it says a lot about a man, Brenda that can admit their faults.
Speaker 8: Ye listen, I made a mistake, but you still you made that impression.
Speaker 7: On me, Brenda.
Speaker 8: So maybe Brenda, we can go out.
Speaker 3: Trying to remember it. It's like a tool.
Speaker 9: I just I can't believe that, Like when you were telling me about the date that he played slip cuff in a parking lot. But that's not a day. I gotta says, no, it's not, No, it's not It can't.
Speaker 2: Be that uncommon in the parking lot of Applebee's.
Speaker 7: Brenda.
Speaker 8: It was just an activity that I thought, maybe we can have fun before you know, we're going into the dinner now with you and I. I would try something different. I will come up with a different activity.
Speaker 3: That Corey is all about, like good vibes, good times with good people, and you fit all of those criteria for him. That's why he.
Speaker 9: Remembers the people.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I think I remember Brenda.
Speaker 3: I bet Brenda, if you gave him a shot and sweet talked him back, he'd be willing to play a different drinking game with you. Maybe King's cut.
Speaker 9: I think I'm I'm that one. Well that's kind, but you know, I feel like this guy just like doesn't think.
Speaker 3: Guys that think like do you really want that? Like, yeah, that's going to give you a headache. You want to be in charge.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jeffrey actually has a point there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot more work.
Speaker 9: I definitely want a guy that thinks.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, Brenda, you're in definitely the minority of women with that one. But I'd still like to offer to send you on a date with Corey and we would pay for it Applebee's gift card anybody I want to discount.
Speaker 4: You can get a lot for that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you get four brownies and let him eat all of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm okay though, but thank you for the author.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brenda, do you guys take orders over the phone right now, because I'd like to put one in for lunch.
Speaker 9: I don't take the orders, but someone else. I'm sure it can help you with that if you just call back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Corey, you're right, she is a dud.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the problem is me.
Speaker 4: The one who doesn't eat it.
Speaker 3: We didn't even talk about the whole dessert debacle with the hair in the brownie. Yeah, we're gonna get to discuss it and him eating it.
Speaker 9: I was there. I thought, how, oh wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, you certain to dessert that you knew how to hair in it.
Speaker 9: I didn't know that there was a hair in it until his date sent something and we went to replace it and he had already eate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a man who doesn't complain.
Speaker 8: I don't complain, Grenda, you should complain about that.
Speaker 7: It was a very good brownie.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're not going to get a date out of this, clearly. But I don't see why Applebe's wouldn't use you to endorse their dessert menu. But if only we could come up with like a catchy slogan.
Speaker 7: For them, Here's to day gone tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like Corey is definitely going to be back on this show again? Somewhere down the road, I.
Speaker 1: Want to call Applebee's Tanya. Does no one else? I know, we didn't get to the actual person. I mean there was two other Applebee's off I mean, it's a.
Speaker 3: Good reminder when you're putting the numbers of ladies into your phone, make sure you don't have more than one Applebee's girl.
Speaker 2: Or just describe them as Applebee's waitress, Applebee's hostess, apple Applebee's chef.
Speaker 3: Us like lips peach, you know, yeah, physical descriptions. I mean, I should have asked them how many Denny's girls you gotten there? Probably up in the twenties.
Speaker 4: For that, I used to work at Denny's. All right, he's got.
Speaker 3: Some talent in there. Make sure to clean up your phone every once in a while though. It's a good reminder do some housecaping, make yourself and make your dating life a little bit easier. It's a good point.
Speaker 2: I have three people saved under ice on this no.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you ever need help with your dating life, we can try and make it easier for you by calling that person who isn't calling you back. You can go check out all of our second dates wherever you get your podcasts at Brook and Jeffrey