Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of this extra avaganza eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn if you want to join us, Linda, did you watch in horror at the opening of the Obama Presidential Library is grand opening? Did you read that Obama, Michelle Obama, the former First Lady, their daughters on stage at the opening of the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago. Former Presidents Bill Clinton George W. Bush were there. Why do I think they wouldn't show up for Donald Trump? But just saying anyway, also on hand for the day, Well, you know a lot of other dignitaries, et cetera. But President Trump, who had not a great relationship with Obama's been tearing him up. Now Obama's claiming to be the coach of the Democratic Party. If the coach of the party can't take on El Sayah, who's campaigning with a guy that says America deserved nine to eleven, If he's not going to take on mister Nazi tattoo Graham Platner, who's telling a teenager on a website that's threatening suicide, that she's a coward or insulting women victims sexual assault. The Nazi tattoo calls people in his own state dumb and stupid and ignorant and racist.
Speaker 1: It's pretty spectacular. You know.
Speaker 2: Obama just yesterday quoting eight hundred and what did he say? He said, there's so much focus on wealth creation. Okay, with all due respect, eight hundred and fifty million dollars for this the ugly ist building. I think I've ever seen how do you make that building a presidential library that ugly. I've been to the Nixon Library, I've been to the Reagan Library. We've done great events at these places. Linda, is it me? Do I just have a different taste? I mean, that is the ugliest building I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: This looks like something out of Harry Potter. It's just gross. It's big, it's ugly.
Speaker 4: Mike is Valdemort in there, like, what is what is the genre of taste here?
Speaker 3: It's just gross? He's gross. So I guess it fits.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: The Daily Mail is reporting that Obama's eight hundred and fifty million dollar Presidential Library has been plunged into another controversy. Contractors now are claiming they still have not been paid. Before the grand opening, The African American Contractors Association president Omar Sharif said seven workers contacted him with a complaint. There's one plumbing company said hey, we're going to go bankrupt. They owe it's over four million dollars and it's to the point they wish they'd never done or been involved in this project, according to Sharif, telling an outlet and contract is missing as much as seven figures four million dollars for a plumbing I mean, they can't survive with that kind of money. Oh to them. And it's Obama that was complaining just yesterday that everybody's going after money anyway. A forty million dollar federal lawsuit emerged between this one guy, Thornton Thomassetti, and one of the subcontractors involved in the project, Thomas Seti, accused of making false claims racial discrimination. Adam is the company. The plumbing company president is. Mike Owen of Adamson Plumbing showed the Outlet that according to company spreadsheets, the firm is nearly four million bucks in the red due to unnecessary rework delays and over one hundred change order requests, resulting in additional costs.
Speaker 1: I mean, I find that spectacular.
Speaker 2: I don't know, for a guy that's lecturing everybody about money and everybody's focused on money. Oh, like Obama's not been focused on money. What is his net worth? It's got to be at least it's one hundred million dollars. I don't look. But former presidents notoriously make a ton of money on books. They make a ton of money on speeches. They do conferences, they travel to world conferences. And you know, that's just part of what former presidents do. That's part of what former secretary he is.
Speaker 3: Supposedly he is worth seventy million.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, So you are worth way more than Obama.
Speaker 1: Based on knowing what I pay you.
Speaker 3: And character alone, I'm worth more than Obama.
Speaker 1: Please hope and change. Hope and change. Oh we uh oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of which, a twenty one year old man has been charged with a hate crime, arson other offenses for a cross that was set on fire in Chicago Park. Anyway, the guy admitted to a TV station this week he was responsible for the cross burning at Graham Park on June ninth. If you go back and Obama's b big announcement when he was running for president. Now, I think we did some of our best work with the Russia hoax. I think we've been way ahead of the curve, everything from Richard Jewel to UVA and Duke Lacrosse and Ferguson Missouri and Freddie Graham Baltimore. In other words, everything the media spins wrong, they we get right. But I think one of the most comprehensive investigative reports in my career in the press has been my vetting of Barack Hussein Obama. And we were just hammering the fact that he was associating with the likes of Bill Airs and Bernardine Dorn Of all days nine to eleven oh one, Bill Airs quoted in the New York Times that day, in other words, it went to print before nine to eleven happened, and whether underground committed acts of terror. I only wish we did more paraphrasing here the very same day, and this was the friend of Obama. Then we did, you know, rules for radicals and a Lensky, and we did a deep dive into that. Then we did his reverend, which is, you know, mister g d America the Sunday after nine to eleven, no No, No, America's chickens coming home to roost and played that to death. Then Frank Marshall Davis, the chum Gang, you know, community organizer, the guy did nothing. He'd been a senator, I think for two years, and because he could give a decent speech and connect and try to sound more moderate than he ever was with that one moment with Joe the Plumber. But the media didn't vet him. But the day that he announced, if you recall, we didn't find out till later.
Speaker 1: That day.
Speaker 2: Reverend Wright, according to reports, was there. We actually sent staff to Reverend Wright's church and I instructed them to buy as many tapes of Reverend Jeremiah Wright as possible, and even from the pulpit. It was well known that my team was inside the church, and they very nicely welcomed them. They did not say they can't buy the tapes. But I think we did some of our best work. Now, did it stop Obama from winning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Do I win every election that I think is important that I want to win.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm telling everybody now, I need one promise from all of you that you're going to commit in your heart, your mind, your soul that this midterm election year is going to be the most important in your lifetime. I mean, you know Obama's claiming now he's the coach of the Democratic Party. If he's the coach, he's doing a horrible job because even as radical as he was, he like Chuck Schumer, you know, leader in name only, Minority leader in name only, or Hakeim Jeffries. Yesterday, do we have the cut of Hillary Clinton given an opportunity to condemn Graham Platner and she wouldn't do it. I mean, we played it on TV last night. I couldn't believe that she would not condemn this guy. It's like there is there's no moral courage on the left.
Speaker 1: It just isn't. I mean, you have this, Yeah, let me play Hillary from this thing.
Speaker 5: One of the seats that the Democrats have to win is in Maine.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about him?
Speaker 6: I feel about him the way I feel about any candidate. I want to see what kind of candidate he actually turns out to be. The bumps on the road that he has experienced and some of the things he has said bumps on the road, Yeah, I mean, clearly bumps on the road in terms of some of his prior behavior, some of his prior statements.
Speaker 3: If you were a manor would you pull the where would you pull the lever?
Speaker 6: But I'm not a Maynor, I'm a New Yorker.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a nice cop out.
Speaker 2: But the only Democrat that has been willing to take on this madness is now ostracized from the party. And his name is John Fetterman. And he's like persona non graudo. Now, who are we talking about in Graham Platner. Graham Platner Nazi tattoo for nearly twenty years, putting aside his personal life and his marriage and sexting with women. Put that aside for a second. We learned this week that there was a girl online, a teenager, talking about suicide, and he's lecturing her that she's not trying hard enough and provoking this young girl, how do you? How do you ever vote for such a soul as human being? Well, I had PTSD two years ago and I'm a much better person now.
Speaker 1: That doesn't cut it.
Speaker 2: Or saying about an American soldier that was a hero that he doesn't deserve to live. A proclaimed communist made racist comments on Reddit. Remember we've read the quote of him attacking women that are victims of sexual assault. You know that they shouldn't be getting so, you know, blank faced and take more responsibility. You know, a guy that used, you know to he enjoyed personal time in porta potties apparently can't pass a porta potty without having some compulsion or desire to pleasure himself. A guy calling the people in the state of Maine that he's asking to vote for him stupid and racist, you know, using racist stereotypes.
Speaker 1: It is just bizarre.
Speaker 2: Then you got Alsai ed in Michigan and this guy's out campaigning with Hassan Piker. Hassan Piker claims America deserved nine to eleven. This guy is absolutely insane in my humble opinion. If he believes that, then you go to Texas. What do we got in Texas? We got six gender Tell Rico, there are six biological genders. Now we got a tape of him this week advocating for the right while actually demanding that that doctors perform sex change operations, even on underaged children.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Patient came to the doctor and said I want to change my sex. Then the doctor could should say, well, you can't say change your sex, because there are only two sexes.
Speaker 7: If that patient is experiencing extreme gender dysphoria, which doctor Oliverson has already acknowledged is a real condition, then that doctors has an obligation, a moral obligation, according to their hippocratic oath, to ensure that that patient, whether it's a minor in conversation with their parents, received the treatment that they need and representa Schafer. The consequences of not providing that treatment can be dire.
Speaker 2: The consequence is you're going to let a child make a life altering decision.
Speaker 1: This is madness.
Speaker 2: A guy that get this advocated for abortions for the trans community, Linda do am I missing something in my definitions here? Can biological men carry babies to term? I don't know. Maybe I'm way behind on the science. Maybe I'm missing out. Maybe I'm not reading enough and putting in enough prep for the show.
Speaker 3: No, you definitely are not.
Speaker 4: You need to get up on your transgender abilities because clearly all of us have missed some sort of biological science that these people adhere to. It's absurd, it doesn't make any sense, and it's enough.
Speaker 2: A guy that says white skin, remember he's running in Texas, Texas. I mean, you know, we'll be out on Greg Abbott the other day and we went into detailing this white skin gives me and every white American immunity from the virus, but we spread it everywhere we go. What does that mean? God is non binary? What is does that mean? All these years I pray our father, who aren't in heaven. Wow, that seems pretty clear, your heavenly father. In my father's house are many mansions. I go and prepare a place for you so that where I am you shall also be. He wants the southern border in Texas to be like a front porch with a big welcome mat for people. You can't call yourself a Christian and destroy God's creation with greenhouse gases. He urged Biden to lease federal land to abortion providers. He's officially running a non meat campaign, he said. Jesus Christ is the immigrant deported without due process. And it just goes on from there, and it's you're running in Texas and this is where they're putting their hope. That's why this year I am arguing and I think, well, I'm right.
Speaker 1: On this point.
Speaker 2: This is unlike any midterm election year we've ever seen in our life, because they've never had the Democratic Party be this crazy at any point in our life. You know, Linda, if I was the coach instead of Obama the Democratic Party, I could actually put them in a position that they would do much better than their current lineup.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also think you play, you pay your plumbing bills. So I think it's a win win for everybody, subcontractors and the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tend to pay people that I hire. I don't try to rip off hard working men and women. No, that's not my style. It's never been my style, and all my years in the construction business, I think people that work hard and you agree on the price deserve to get paid when they complete the task at hand, and and there's the job.
Speaker 4: Well also is at that point this particular job worth about eight hundred and fifty million dollars focused on hiring minority contractors.
Speaker 3: So now the very.
Speaker 4: People that you say you're there to lift up and do so much for you are literally you are a paradox walking living you are.
Speaker 3: It's total and completely.
Speaker 2: I mean they're talking about they regret doing it, and some may be facing insolvency of a plumbing company cannot afford not to be paid four million dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't care how well the plumbing company's doing. Jim Jordan coming up.
Speaker 2: We got much more straight ahead and your calls eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, all right, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part?
Speaker 1: What what are you asking in my ear?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about the good old days.
Speaker 4: Remember when Obama used to talk about all the time he was super excited about hanging out and you know.
Speaker 3: Just having like a bro moment. It seemed like anyway.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was very proud of this. Do you know what the sad part is?
Speaker 2: I lived rentfree, Like I'm kind of living rent free now on Gavin Newsom's head, which I like a lot.
Speaker 1: And he's now without you.
Speaker 3: In the DOJ. You might be sharing a room right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, what was it about two months ago that story came out about somebody in his inner circle flipped and is going to turn state evidence on whatever this money issue is. I'm just kind of letting the facts unfold before I get deeper into it. I am hearing from people in California that would know that this is way more severe than Gavin is letting on that there's a lot of money behind it. Some aid flipped State's evidence. That was a report that came out. Caroline Levit I remember tweeted it. What was it back in May, so not that long ago. What that person would have to say in getting either limited immunity or regular immunity, I don't know, but I think Gavin's in for you know, he's trying to duplicate everything Trump.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, did you see him. He was at one of the.
Speaker 2: World Cup soccer games, and I'm like, you know what, I'm really proud of Gavin the No Show Governor, because I'm sure he went to the soccer game so he could expedite the building permits for all of the people in the Pacific Palisades. Now over a year and a half later that can't get their building permits. According to people that have called this show, they still have to play pay taxes on those properties that don't exist, and ensure the properties that don't exist, and yet they can't get building permits. All of it happened because they don't practice the science of forestry. We had empty water hydrants. We had empty reservoirs, and of course nobody's been held accountable. Then you have the whole Spencer Pratt, Debockle. I mean, oh, I'm conceding the race.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm not conceding the race. Spencer loses, now, I'm not. I've seen no evidence that you know, sure fire evidence. I've read a lot of what's online.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I hope it gets investigated.
Speaker 2: We get some answers, but that for somebody to concede a race in tears on election night just to magically come back and win just seems odd loud to say when things seem odd, the fact that they can't count votes for an entire month, the fact that they mail ballots to everybody in California. You know, the fact that Democrats don't want voter integrity, they don't want proof of citizenship, they don't want voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody controls, they don't want updated voter roles. I mean, just the fundamentals. You know, we should have partisan observers in every precinct all day and and for the count every night. I'd love to go to paper ballots. I'd love to have more same day voting as possible, with exceptions with the military, the infirm, the elderly that might need a mail in ballot, but they don't want that. Now tell me why don't democrats want that?
Speaker 1: Anyway? What did you want me to play? I forgot No.
Speaker 4: I was just saying, you know, in looking at this ridiculous library that you know has so many unpaid expenses, I was thinking about, you know, the pompous moments of Obama saying so many nice things about you, and it seemed like he wanted to get close to you.
Speaker 3: I think we have audio of it.
Speaker 5: I'll I'll put mister Burgess up against Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: He'll tear them up.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, is Sean Hannity is suddenly gonna get on the airwasts and say, you know, I was wrong about this Obama guy, he's my man. No, that's not going to happen. I think that there's a certain segment of hardcore Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn't want to go have a beer with me. There's no doubt about that. If you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it is a constant menu. They will find like folks who make me mad. I don't know where they find him. I wasn't viewed through this prism of Fox News and conservative media and making me scary.
Speaker 2: Wow, forgot about it. You know what the worst part was somebody finally told him, had to tell him. I don't know for sure that I turn every time he mentions me into a promo. I think that might have had an impact on him stopping. Not really sure, Linda, Most people, in your view, guessing their way through health, wellness, fitness, and nutrition. We all kind of make guesses, right based on what we read or friends tell us we make.
Speaker 1: We make decisions that way.
Speaker 2: Like you're trying to convince me forever that kale is this great you know, vegetable whatever you call this thing, and these kale shakes you drink are the best, the best, the best, but they kind of like rotten your stomach and don't even digest well for most people.
Speaker 3: For some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's you know, one of those things that you have to really do your research on your own body to see what works.
Speaker 2: Okay, So everybody has their own unique fingerprint, God given, their own unique DNA God given that remains the same throughout your life. We also have something called RNA, and your RNA can be tested scientifically to show you exactly what's happening in your body. Right now, Why does certain foods make you feel bloated? Why do some give you fatigue or brain fog?
Speaker 1: It's just a fact.
Speaker 2: Usually it's your body trying to send you a message. Now, this is where the science of vyome comes in. It is a simple at home gut health test. They use advanced RNA technology and they analyze your gut microbiome to help you understand scientifically what's going on in your unique body, how it's functioning. And then from there they will create a personalized food supplement plan based specifically on your body and your body type. And all the years I've been telling Line to eat more red meat, that came back that I was right on that particular issue. Different for other people, but right in her case. Anyway, go to biome, what go ahead?
Speaker 4: No, I just said, yeah, you were right. It was something that came up about me. The things I was eating was wrong, and then the things I needed to eat I wasn't eating, and I flipped everything around. And then they have these customized supplements that they make for me, so if I don't feel like eating all of the things I had to eat, they can put it into a supplement.
Speaker 3: It's super easy. I take it once a day and I'm good to go.
Speaker 1: Amazing anyway.
Speaker 2: Viome dot com slash Hannity viomeme dot com slash Hannah if you use that promo code Hannity fifty to get fifty bucks off, and you can start guessing and start knowing, and start using science and feel better and feel healthier.
Speaker 1: Which I think is what we all want to do.
Speaker 2: I really don't have a whole lot to add to the Iranian analysis that I've given people interesting report that just broke out of Israel. In an exclusive interview with Channel fourteen their correspondent Libya Lan, President Trump confirmed the US would absolutely back Israel if it launches an independent attack on Iran. Now the President's saying that and what I've been saying, listen to what he says. The Iranians, interestingly, are showing what the President and Wikoff and Kushner have been saying, which is why I think this memorandum of understanding people put way too much weight in it. I don't even think they should have had it. I think they should have just begun publicly. The negotiations, which I was told has already taken place at a very deep level, multiple levels actually. But the son of the former Supreme leader, the one that's injured, that nobody's ever seen, supposedly released a statement today and said that he had a different view than his political leaders on the memorandum of understanding, but he's granting permission after Iran's president accepted responsibility for protecting Iranian interest, and he posted that on X we don't even know if this guy is alive. We're pretty sure he's alive. We're pretty sure he had his foot or leg blown off. We're pretty sure he's disfigured. We're pretty sure he's incapacitated. We don't even know if it's really him. He said eye as a matter of principle, hold a different view, but added that he approved the move after the Iranian president the head of the Supreme Nationalsecurity Council pledged to safeguard the rights of the Iranian nation and resistance front. You know, as the president told me, and I spoke to him again last night. He's flying home from the G seven. He you know what part of the President in his own words, repeating over and over again that he will absolutely rain down hell on Iran if they violate the agreement. Donald Trump's you know, goals objectives as it relates to every issue in terms of enrichment, having a nuclear bomb, keeping open the straight of horn moves, even ballistic missiles is it's not changed in my view, and so I think there's been a little bit of an overreaction.
Speaker 1: I understand why.
Speaker 2: The question is do you believe the president the guy that was responsible for Midnight Hammer and fourteen bunker buster bomb, the guy that unleashed epic fury and decimated the Iranian military, the guy that's been telling me over and over again, I can bomb them into oblivion in five minutes or a memorandum, Which Donald Trump, are you believing? And here's the best part. He is going to be the ultimate decider, not whatever is on paper in the lead up to this. That's how I feel, And so I just have just a different degree of confidence. Now if it wasn't President Trump, I might feel differently. In other words, Donald Trump is this special, unique political figure. Donald Trump is showing the world that there are other considerations. And now I think this is the calculus, and this is an assumption on my part based on some of the things that we talked about. Is the President feels the Iranians enrichment, nuclear ambition, desire and ability to defend itself is at such a poor level, and the economy for them is in such dire straits that this is an opportunity for him. He's got many other responsibilities besides Iran. And if the Iranian nuclear question is contained at least for the next couple of years, and I don't think anyone could argue against that. And it's all because of President Trump's actions, and he says he's willing to reign down. Hell, if they don't listen to him as this progresses, then I think as calculus has been Okay, we've got an economy, we've got an election, we've got other issues. I don't want the American people to suffer anymore. Let's see what they do. We could always go back to Plan A if we want to go back to Plan A. Anytime. I want to go back to Plan A. That's my best take on it. Some people have me for it, but you know, I've spoken to the principles involved that have been talking to the people, and yes, they do have their own hardline wing inside of the Iranian camp and that becomes complicated on the air end. So they've got their own internal conflicts. Anyway, what else are they going to tell you?
Speaker 1: We have other news. We're going to get to.
Speaker 2: Very concerned about the new developments involving this UFC two fifty terror plot Sunday Night at the White House headline foxnews dot Com White House UFC terror plot ring leader is a Mexican illegal immigrant, according to the Department of Homeland Security. At first, they said they did not believe that to be the case. A guy Abraham Alvarez, identified in federal documents as the alleged ring leader of the plot to carry out a mass casualty event on Sunday night, is in illegal from Mexico who overstated his visa according to DHS, and came to the US as a child granted by the Obama administration. That's the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DOCA, if you remember that term. On another front, economically, Republicans are really doubling down on using the reconciliation process. Katie Britt Alabama saying that they would use go for a third budget reconciliation of Democrats block funds for our military, which I think would be the right call. And for all you people that were obsessed with you know, Epstein and Trump. Turns out New York Times magazine published a huge look and it turns out he hated Donald Trump, despised him, wanted to hurt him. I'm sure the media is going to jump all over that. R gonna happen today. Sometime during this program. I will be, you know, announcing it. Pretty unbelievable. Quick break. We'll take a break. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: As we continue training you the people who make the news.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that the deeper we dig into the radical eyes left, the more interesting it gets. I am still blown away at only twenty seven percent of Democrats willing to fly the American flag compared to sixty four percent of Republicans, and only twenty nine percent of Democrats are extremely proud to be an American. Ninety percent of Republicans are. And then you look at the party and the fact that not only do they have all of these whacked out radicals, Platners sayed sixth gender God is non binary, tell Rico and Mamdani and Bernie and Pocahanas and AOC and the squad. The Democrats will not stand up against the most radical elements. This creates a midterm election environment we've never seen before.
Speaker 1: Straight ahead,