Speaker 1: One of the dominant features of our age is that if you watch American media, no day is connected whatsoever to the previous day or the day before that. There's no bridge. It's just like The Apprentice, when Meet Loaf and Little John could be enemies in one episode and best friends in the next, with no bridge between the two to explain what happened, what was the cause of the transition from enmity to love? And so it is the case in the Trump era. This is the warning. Never ever is there an explanation. How can it be that something that was said yesterday is refuted today with no bridge between the two, ever, and so an understanding yesterday? Why it is that Donald Trump is so enraged at the Westchester Whino Judge Janine from Fox News, It's important to go back to the beginning of the story, on that hopeful day when Donald Trump captivated the American people on the edge of the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the celebration of the Declaration of Independence in the birth of the United States by regaling all of us and the people of the world with the American flag, blue color he had picked out personally for the reflecting pool that fronts the Lincoln Memorial and connects it to the Washington Monument. Do you remember when he drove his motor k down it. This was the man he picked to do the job on a no bid contract, and I swear to God he's a real guy. And at any level, they did the job. And like any Trump job, it was shoddy, it sucked. It was the reflecting pool version of what he did to the Oval Office, what he did to the East Way. For Christ's sakes, look what he did to the city. He is a vandal, including with his desecration the Furer Arch which he intends to install at the edge of Arlington National Cemetery. And long story short, all of it will need to be knocked down. But in this case, people surrounding the president, a man would control over the world's largest arsenal of nuclear weapons, who has started a war which is now a quagmire. They told him over and over and over again that it was not the fault of his incompetence, but rather the perfidy of his opponents, that there were conspiracies everywhere, and his head was filled with this poison. This deranged, feeble old man who can't walk downstairs is venomous, malicious criminal.
Speaker 2: We have photographs of tapes like moving cameras, right. We have them where people are on the side cutting it with a box knife.
Speaker 1: Was it so?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying I was one hundred percent thrilled with the contractor, but the contractor was rushing. We wanted to get it open for July fourth, and we got it done. But in addition, there was vandalism.
Speaker 1: And so it came to being an Olympian put his hand into the green muck of Trump's toxic pet and he was arrested. He was jailed, and the full weight of the government of the United States descended upon it.
Speaker 3: It came for him.
Speaker 1: They tried to lock him up.
Speaker 3: Was this particle specifically, did some of the was the ceilings already partially removed? Did he rip it back? He was describing in detail because he maintains that it looks to same as it did before he arrived.
Speaker 4: That's his You know, I'm not going to get into the evidence. But what I told you was what our witnesses saw and experienced. There was an effort, a violent effort to rip the ceiling from the bottom of the pool, and irrespective of whether or not you know. We think that you know there there is some situation that preceded it. We can state and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he caused damage, and that damage is over one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: How do you prove that thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: With an expert come to the trial, you can do well, hear all that at the trial.
Speaker 3: Did you have any tools or is it just his bare hands?
Speaker 4: Right now we believe it's his bare hands, both hands.
Speaker 3: Your belief that it was probably damaged before or.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that he oh, he damaged it further?
Speaker 3: But do you believe had already been damaged.
Speaker 4: Before he damaged the pool? He damaged this pool?
Speaker 3: The videos?
Speaker 4: Well good, I'm glad you've got that. Evans. Come on in the grand jury. You can testify next.
Speaker 1: And not for nothing. All of these law enforcement organizations have become deeply corrupt, including the disturbing story of the desecrated United States Secret Service, where the agents who interviewed Jim Coby for writing eighty six forty seven on Seashells report immediately back to the Fjora Donald Trump to report on their interrogation of the former FBI director, Yes, the heir to Washington and Lincoln's office. But let's get back to the two giants in a second. By making the point that Trump deludedly compared himself to them just days ago. At any rate, the corrupt prosecutor, Janeine Piro, lashed out, and she did what the character in Nuremberg does, the Burt Lancaster character Ernst yawning for power's sake. She prosecutes an innocent man. And if Janine Piro could give him the death penalty and line up up on a wall a national television to help get Donald Trump off, trust me, she would. And what happened was yesterday, the charges were dropped, the charade ended in a federal court. The damage is done, of course, but Janine Piro won't survive this because now all of a sudden, Donald Trump isn't amused by his Westchester whino, his gravel voiced Fox News Dileton, who's non functional in the real world?
Speaker 3: Did Janine?
Speaker 2: And frankly, I think she choked because the judge was really vicious. Instead of going after the people that did it, the judge went after her and went after her department, And I guess she choked. I don't know what the hell have I don't know what you don't you're fake news. Don't don't ever talk again.
Speaker 3: You're fake. There's one of the worst of the business.
Speaker 1: She'll be gone soon, just like the Secretary of War so called, who's lost to war to Iran. He made the world so much more dangerous and sentenced some score of tens of thousands of American soldier, sailors, airman, and marine to death. In a larger war that's coming to clean up this disaster, whether it be five years or ten years or fifteen years from now. Donald Trump has lit the fuse. The economy is unraveling, the debt bubble surrounding these AI companies is expanding to its explosive terminal point. And all of it is Donald Trump's fault. And all of it is coming at a time when an innocent man, an American Olympian, was finally freed from the clutches of a government that tried to lock him up for touching a reflecting pool that Donald Trump poisons. Think about that on this August fourth Tuesday of twenty twenty six. Think deeply about it, because if you do what, you'll appreciate. Is there's no one safe in Trump's America, and this is the warning. I'm Steve Schmidt. Then I invite you to join this community, where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on Substack. Become a member today and gain special access including badges and free content and more. Thank you for your support.