Speaker 1: Look may oh, I see you my own look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness, lost culture, ding dog Lost cultures called you better relax. I said to sorry, and I said, already. These two they come in here because they have this. I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm gonna apologize on behalf of the other.
Speaker 2: Take it from ding Dong, Take it from ding ready three.
Speaker 1: Ding do Lost culturists calling love television?
Speaker 2: Is that your impression of us love television?
Speaker 1: You do? You do? That's us girl us. This is on Taylor Boat. Oh my god, a housewife be like.
Speaker 2: We do that.
Speaker 1: You are ragging hell. But you know what it is. There is truth and comedy, bying for comedy, lying for comedy, comedy. Title of that. Now, keep going with this is good. I want to hear more about.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's just such a crazy world being me.
Speaker 1: Which one are you? I'm both yeah and I'm playing both. I feel this is confusing. I agree. Should we tell the people who these girls are? I didn't mean to interrupt. Well, these are two doves. I thought you were going to say duds. I was like, whoa, there are two doves, and that they're white pigeons. Oh my god, whet god, speed. You are white pigeons or white Yeah? Yeah, we are nasty birds. There's no no mama eat scraps out your hands. Something about like pigeon culture. You have to respect them. They know they're objective. Girl. They went around the world. Any environment survive? Are they in every environment? Well? Cities, Yeah, you don't see pigeons in the country. The original city girls. You're ready girls them they said city girls, damn figured out. Oh my god, when you said that, my mind went to city high and now in my head pigeons are saying, what would you do if it's some of that at home? Remember that song? I do? Remember that's very last cals. You could have put that in your entro. I mean, great boy, have the vocal zone. Have the vocal zone, show it to the camera. Vocal This episode is brought to you by vocal Zone. These are some of the best lozenges you can get. Right well, this we were holding the brick laws and the vocal zone. The vocal zone is the past too. Don't forget water, of course, and don't forget what original vocal zone you poison. Now what do you two do? You guys do a comedy routine? We do a comedy routine.
Speaker 3: We have all the nation and the world Doingadvillian Yeah for last very sexy comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so funny. It's like you're the naked ones on stage. But so is the audience in a.
Speaker 1: Mirror now in your comedy, do you feel that you hold a mirror up to society? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are you driven by more pain in our joy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, well that was this is Let me tell you something. You know what, you guys need bad media training. We need media training bad.
Speaker 4: I've been sitting in with these girls and interviews and going these girls don't know the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And I'm watching some of the clips and it's like, so you will be talking and then you'll see Bowen next to you like this right, like he's like, oh my god, they're fucking this whole press tor up.
Speaker 2: He'll keep going.
Speaker 1: Can we cut? You're supposed to go? Give?
Speaker 4: I like all the hosts equally. I don't have a favorite, and they just fall for it every.
Speaker 1: Time, every time.
Speaker 4: Barbara Walters, should we tell them the listeners, the katies, readers, publicist finalists, who these people are?
Speaker 1: Well, can we just check to see that the waivers still good? Anyways, this is in agreement, interim agreement. So wait with the w G A strike over. Wow, yeah, first time you've said that on pod. Yeah, this actually is. This is the most current, up to date episode. Well, yeah, we're doing it in the present. Current events are happening as we speak. Is over. This is the most current episode of the podcast yet. And with that being said, I think that the big news outside of the strike being over is that you guys have a film. And I was we were talking earlier about how excited you guys are to be hitting in the campaign trail because really it's campaign. Yeah, this is the campaign absolutely, yeah, I mean not what are the message boards saying, because I know you're tapped into the awards prognosticators. Are you calling me uncool? No, I'm calling you learning finger on the pulses. Here's what I'll say. There was a day in the group chat and this is just this is just the truth where you guys said we want Meghan the Stallion winning an Oscar for her song out Alpha the Alpha in the film, and I think I sent like fifty texts of like planning out a way that it can happen because I do believe and I forwarded right to listen to the savant and do this. This is me being an actual publicist. It was giving like pure knowledge.
Speaker 4: Bank I was like, this is amazing, Matt Rogers, do be knowing the prognosticators?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what's gonna happen? Yeah, you're gonna be nominated. You're not gonna win. We know. I think that we know we won't win. What I should know, But don't be disappointed. Don't be publicly disappointed because that would be not cool. Yeah you think it was privately really freaking out? Yeah, you privately you should throw a huge fit at the Oscars, break some of my own objects in my yeah, after your own Yeah, thank you, thank you, and start to like blame people around you, like you friends and family.
Speaker 2: You fucked up and I are someone.
Speaker 1: And then you should poison Billie Eilish in Phineas, I'm gonna got it, scream she's already got one, She's already got one.
Speaker 3: Fair really believes, Yeah, he really feels that way. Actor gonna get nominated and win for acting.
Speaker 1: So you guys not only wrote the film, but you started. We even said our name. Yeah, I said you were Josh Sharp and we did it. We did not say. We did not say that yet, and N be friends, love them and see your ears Josh Sharp and Jackson particular, Hello to the friend. I love the envy. I agree, ladies, gentlemen, and and be friends and be friends. It goes in be friends, ladies, gentlemen, if I'm ranking, and then N by enemies. Yeah, and then N be in me.
Speaker 3: Know, it's been fun around on the internet. Is with all these floods that have been happening in New York and all this dam survivor video getting posted a bunch and like girls in New York be like, but it is really good to see that little clip of them girls in that raft.
Speaker 1: Time I see it, I say, I'm glad to see these girls.
Speaker 5: If around myself and positive thing, I'm getting prosperity.
Speaker 1: It's the camera work. And the eagle left. The eagles came straight from the from the eagle outcome. I'm sorry that was that was really they got ship ship. Sometimes things do get a little bit mixed up down there. The wires get crossed. Some friend's going all the way to the atus, and you know what's funny, A lot of people are going to be listening to this episode right now, being like, this is so raunchy. Well you have seen nothing, honey, because dig's the musical, this is your film. This is raunchy. This is really raunchy. Guys, didn't get raunchier the second time for you, Matt. Matt has seen it twice. Now I've seen it twice. Let's just say it's a great rewatch. It goes there. Yeah, it really goes there, goes there film. And you're in the film as well. I am, I am the film. What was the set like? The set was like a family. It was small and cheap and shitty, like a family, like small, cheap and shitty. And you guys had Megan the Stallion for two and a half hours. We had two more days two days of actually actually yeah, four days, four days wow. And they wanted to do like a big run through of the whole movie one of the days she was there, and we're like, we can't do that. I think we can't. Just to have Megan the Stallion sort of sitting in the trail and being like, okay, I brought a book. She's reading The Velvet Rage because she wants to get to White Gas better. She's like I thought I would get to know white gays better. I'm reading the Velvet Rage. I'm reading the Velvet Range during a stopdown in my trainel while they do the whole They're going to go walk through the.
Speaker 2: Whole film physical book, walking around like Bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my team at White Gaze, I might as well get to know them better. Clip.
Speaker 5: She's like walking around Bonga shea culture number seventeen.
Speaker 1: Bongo bongo bugo. Ah, wow, she should cover that. She should cover that. We'll cover that absolutely. She should cover Boom of Disney. She should cover bongos. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think she remembers being in your movie?
Speaker 1: We actually wondered if she did, and then when we got this year in SNL, she confirmed she did. She confirmed, she was like, but truly, it is such a you ever dreamed that. We were like, she doesn't know who we are, And then we saw her and she was like, hey boys.
Speaker 4: What I was saying to her all week was I was like, Joshan Aaron are coming this weekend. She goes really, and then she sees them at the after party, lights up, and then she goes, now there's been a competition.
Speaker 1: Wait what did she say?
Speaker 3: It was like everybody here all week and saying, oh, josh Air and Joshnaer they're my best friends, They're my best friends. And I said, no, they're my best It was.
Speaker 1: A competition to see who was best friends with Joshnira. This is no. At the same time, don't have her number, no way to communicate, which I think is how it should be. People always like you'll message I'm like, do I message her? No? Tell me.
Speaker 3: The next time that's not right is at the Academy Awards. At the Academy Awards, when I'm handing her her trophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I'm side stage she comes off of her performance, I tell her down, great job, babe, great job. Oh my god. You know what's gonna happen. Bowen Yang is gonna give the award for Best Original Song. He's gonna open the envelope. He's gonna be like, this is my impression of bone Yang presenting Let's see it La La Land and the Oscar goes to how these things are not easy to open. Yeah, my fingers are hmmm. Billie Eilish and Phineas for a Barbie featuring that TikTok woman. Yeah. The song although enjoyment, Oh enjoyment sheet a special oscar.
Speaker 4: She should get a special oscar, certainly, Oh, definitely, she'd put that song on the mound.
Speaker 1: Maybe Billy performs this song as is she does her version during in memoriam. Oh, that would be I'm sad again. I'm sad again, queensy lock at the Oscars. We must get her. She should definitely at least do the red carpet and interview everyone coming exactly at the very least, Yeah, because they do get like TikTok gloss to do that. She's one of the biggest. Do you even understand how big she is on the top, She's huge. On the talk you have twenty thousand followers I have you are covering the camera? Sorry? Out of our shops? Is it always visual? Now? Where's the clam squad for the important girls? Now? How are you guys transitioning into fall?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sweating like a damn to horse at the race because yeah, it's warm. I was. I got off at the wrong station, a station too early because I was so excited, so I had to walk really fast and I worked up a sweepings to a lot of guys. Happens to one station too early. Really, you know, I hear that they say that the subway system is going to be getting air conditioning. Really, I'll believe that in Taiwan. When I went ten thousand years ago to Taiwan, they had a c in there. I'm like, come on, why can't we have a C and ours? Well, their batty actually actually couldn't handle what happened the other day with the rain. So I don't know that we should be holding our breath for air conditioning.
Speaker 2: We should be holding our breath because we're gonna be under the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, the era you said that, you said that better learn to free dive? Is that what it's called? Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah when.
Speaker 1: The guys that are the guys gallos k oh. Yeah. She was amazing and Titanic, she really was. She was star turn wouldn't you say? Oh, man, do you think that they invented the phrase star turn from when she turned around in the Film's.
Speaker 3: So Good and It's with a hat. Different movie Cinderella Live Action, Kate Blanchette reveal Stepmother is a full hat turn evil. It's that's a really good star turn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get the opportunity to turn around in a hat on screen. You better eat, better eat, you better eat. That's actually really good. Better come hungry and leave fall. That's really coach number twenty. If you had the opportunity to turn around on screaming the hat, you better you better come and leave full longest real ever. It's one of the longest rules ever. I'mke so by the end. Yeah, but important rule. So Nathan Lane must have been one of your heroes growing up. What was it like to share time with him on set? And did he give you any advice? He said, stick with it girls, did he No? He honestly mostly said like I can't believe you've got me here. You can't believe we're doing it.
Speaker 3: No, we love Nathan and we loved working with Nathan and we're friends to this very day.
Speaker 1: Wow, you did get some media training, yeah, Nathan was The truth is for Nathan when like anytime we were just like waiting and we're all, you know, waiting around and be like.
Speaker 3: Well, Nathan like list a specific project and be like just go and he'd be like well and they just talk like you just sit there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just father's a yarn father.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was surreal for me at least did I think we even talked about this, like, oh, my filter, we even talked about this.
Speaker 1: Where unfiltered, I'm unfiltered and don't pop your uncut, unfiltered, uncut and unbothered, my spin off and unwell, unfiltered, uncut on well and unmoorned from reality and uncle.
Speaker 2: To a beautiful girl.
Speaker 1: If I'm lucky and my sister gets pregnant any day now, she doesn't have to be pregnant. I'm working on it. She does not have to get pregnant for you to be an uncle you're talking about. She could win one in a lottery. She could steal one. She could steal it anyways, be an uncle. Just take one off the street. Of course, you see a kid, but grab it. Rab you want to be a parent, you see a kid, take it. So obviously, the climate while we're talking about taking kids off the street, the climate is really nasty right now out there. Are you nervous about releasing this film to a very conservative country.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, yes, every night I say prayers to God that the conservatives will acce the film.
Speaker 1: And as you know, we need this film to recoup. We need this film to make three hundred and fifty million dollars. That was the budget. That was just Meg, That was just me.
Speaker 4: That was for Meg's nails, for her nails and her first edition of the Velvet rae.
Speaker 1: Yeah do you want for You had her first EDITIONE copy signed by every gay man. It took a lot of time. You signed it, right. I literally brought the Velvet Rage up in therapy the other day because I haven't read it, and my therapist was like, I mean yeah, and I was like, why do you say that. She goes, it's very it's really for white gas. That's cruel. I love that. That's cool, a little bit hot, a little bit, she goes, but you know what that for that reason, you might get a lot out of it. I was like, okay, and then she was like, that'll be four hundred dogs. Yeah yeah yeah, Baget Cook. Yeah yeah that's what she said. Yeah, Maria me getting mission out of my Finally it's visuals. Yeah, see this is the stuff you're missing in our episode. Yeah. Yeah, there's so many funny things that happen when you can see the performer. Yeah. Speaking of seeing, what were you going to say about Nathan Lane and seeing Oh, I was.
Speaker 4: Just going to say they were fun moments in between setups in the chair where it was Nathan Meg Melally cameo. Spoiler, Nick Offerman spoiler, am I Allogic spoil.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But it was just like and then Amy Joe. It was like relative, Aaron's relative, and it was us just kind of sitting in the back listening to these people talk. It was lovely. It was really fun. That's all I had to share. It was the time we were at dinner with Nathan and Malally and they were both trading Elaine stretch stories and Aaron and I were true like grabbing thighs off the table and jerking each other off to complete as well multiple loads under the table, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I owe her a cleaning fee, and.
Speaker 1: I spilled, oh my god, well you were spilling tea. You guys were spilling come and now you're spilling all the secrets on the podcast. I was coming ship so that everyone out there, I mean, hopefully it's excited about the movie and goes to see it, opening weekend October sixth, the New York City, LA and San Francisco and San Francisco, San Francisco. I wonder, why why do you think what do you think it is. I think it's something to do with that bay. Yeah that. I think the film has so many illusions and references to Bay Day. It's like the Bay and the bridges and bridges, the bridges the weekend after expanding to Mandalay Bay. Oh you're kidding, You're kidding. Now, eventually are they going to be able to see this in the middle of the country on the twenty out loud, I can't believe this film is even playing.
Speaker 2: It's going to be at the Angelic.
Speaker 1: Wait where are you the real ernest question, where are you going to buy a ticket to go see it? I don't know that. I want to wait a couple weeks to buy a ticket. But well, wait, when does this episode come out? This comes out on Wednesday? Oh? Okay, Wednesday. Why? Actually, we've been told that the thing that most helps a film like this is people coming opening weekend. Yeah, no, it's everyone, your your readers know this. So like New York, it's playing at the Angelica and sixty sixth Street and then uh brookouts brookouts a write that down. That's where it's playing downtown draft Land. But we're doing Q and as at Angelica Friday and Saturday at eight. Yes, perverts could come and shop things. Yeah, I love that. Okay, so you don't want the first experience of seeing the movie to have Nicole Kimman.
Speaker 2: Before it that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right, and that's where I do it. We're doing Q and as at the six fifteens. That's true. Yes, yes, yes, but I don't know if we'll be able to watch We've watched it several times and do still enjoy watching it. But now I'm excited to have a break and then maybe go like a Tuesday night at eleven Mill fucking Stone. I haven't seen it Stone, I haven't seen its day. I really want to see it stoned, Oh, tail, I may have been a little high the first time I've had cocktails and seen it. I haven't been drunk, bunny, but I want to go fully stoned. Yeah, because, as you know, it's like a bit of it's not explicitly a stoner film, but it's certainly readings the stoners that enjoy comedy would be enjoying being stoned to watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of dumb jokes.
Speaker 1: This one's for the girls that are the freaks, the fags, the weird, the quirdo the losers for the ones who have always felt scapegoaded Larry wins and delinquents. Larry legitimately, he's like, I believe A twenty four needs to know to market this film to truant and delinquence. People should be skipping. We should encourage students to skip schools and smoke cigarettes and cigarettes during this We're like, we passed that along, and we did. Literally I did. I got screencap sent to A twenty four and they were like, totally on it. I mean, maybe my favorite fact about like my life over the past two weeks is the fact that I got to meet Larry at Sir like sex Unit restaurant where your after party was, which was an inspired choice because for me, Sir is mostly a museum. And wait, when we premiered in Toronto eight twenty four chos as are pre party who there another inspired choice. So they've been nailing it. I will say they do know how to put out a movie. They know how to put out a movie. That group.
Speaker 3: That group, I do not that group, and that's a bunch of truance, delinquents, freaks and queerness. Don't forget losers and loser Yeah, losers, all those who felt scapego to their entire life.
Speaker 1: But larryet Sir is an interesting contract. I tell you I walk in there's well, it's funny that you say that, because in high school you're about to cry. I'm literally weeping in high school. I remember my my ap euro teacher was like, I went to go see Borat, don't go see it. It was like, it was not funny. It was the funniest movie I've ever seen. You all can't see it. So of course then we all went and it was it was very true and delinquents of us to be like fifteen and going to see Brat, But I hope fifteen year olds see this. That's it. Yeah, nasty l kids. I mean again, being earnest set that, it's like, who knows how the movie you'll do. It might full flop, but it's like if it's somebody's like waiting for Guffman, if it's like what it was for me at fifteen. If it's that, then it's like god bless. Maybe if it's somebody's wet hot, I don't.
Speaker 4: I might not have license to say this being involved, but I feel like it will one hundred percent have that sort of legacy it's so good and for people who don't know Larry Charles directed it, bore out sign felled criby enthusiasm one.
Speaker 2: I want to rewatch Bruno. I got to rewatch it is funny Bruno is.
Speaker 3: He told some crazy stories about shooting that too, how they had to build like an escape tunnel from one of the situations because they were like, this is going to turn really violent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was the sex party. No, I think it was. Doesn't Bruno like go to like a w W E mask? Yes, yes, escape.
Speaker 3: And they filmed things ice. They would do the completely new setups and like new situations and the first time it got so scary when the second time they built an escape chunnel.
Speaker 1: Larry also has a story of because they were like showing research and stuff and they went to like cat club they like face and you have to like strip naked to go in basically other than him, they let him keep his clothes on.
Speaker 2: He was like, I think they thought I was a rapie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, I was walking around fully closed, everyone else naked. I'm in a suit and my long beard. I think they think I'm a rap I. They're like, you, sir, you don't have to hear a man of the cloth. You don't have to take off your club, but well instead, just as you are. Larry has incredible stories. You just I tried to pick up your key, and that was you tried to pick a meet key.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt Roger, do you think that I sing very high?
Speaker 1: I think? Are you singing it very high? You just you They need to think I'm a good singer. And this Friday, wink you really do slay. Oh my god, it's not just a big Friday for you. In fact, I'm still it's a big Friday. I'm gonna come in. I'm gonna be like, hey, shut the film down high every projector they really don't know yet what it is, right, they don't know. That's fun. If you're listening to this on the fourth, you'll know in two days on your way today you've got your ear pods.
Speaker 2: Then he wanted to call it the identical Time, Know me too?
Speaker 1: I call it twins. Always said that the director's cut, like twenty years, same movie, just called fucking yeah, just when the culture will let us call it yeah in twenty gorgeous years? Was it always going to change the title because for people that don't know. It was originally a UCB show called Fucking Identical Corract and it was sort of which I think we've discussed many times on the podcast Watershed. Oh yeah, water Stage Production did want to call it Fucking Identical Twins, and it only changed sort of very late in the game when they were like, theaters will not show it. I think they were likemcs were like, no, the Eagle is saying. I think they might have suspected, but I think they were hoping we might be able to put enough asterisks or something. That's funny to hear that.
Speaker 3: They were like in France though, they'll like add sex to the titles of movies. When you do like international distribution of your they're like, it should be frozen Penis Penis Penis to frozen. Are you excited for Wish?
Speaker 1: No? What wish? Just Disney Disney A yeah, wait, what is it about?
Speaker 3: It's just like it's about a wish. The thing I'm excited about is the animation stuff. Oh yeah, they're mixing computer and animation with two D hands.
Speaker 1: I do think that's great. I will I want a little more to d up in my gig. I'm gonna take a risk here and say this. She performed like the song at D twenty three at some point or at some like Disney thing like, she performed like the song twenty three, and I was like, I was like, that song doesn't write a start with me. It was a songwriters I don't know, and I feel sad, but I feel sad. I don't want to but something, who ever has written it, I've enjoyed ninety eight percent. Oh my god. And maybe just out of context, maybe when you see this, maybe it was a little sidekicks swimman next to her and you hear that Mermaid song out of context? Yeah, yeah, did you put her under the sea? I get it. I usually like when I first hear these songs, like if it's good, I love it. Like I think I loved how Far.
Speaker 2: I'll Go right away.
Speaker 1: I loved how Far.
Speaker 2: It's really a dirt one of the great Disney dirtches.
Speaker 1: It's a prayer when she fucking in Act three of that movie when she's jumping off the raft and you yeah, that's a slash. Oh yeah, no, she down maa ate, she came hungry and left full. Let's just say back to poop after mamana'ates so hard and she had poop. Later on, she pooped out of her dick hole. I don't like this. You read The Eagle last night. You got it all out of here? Are you guys more self conscious about being gay or gross? Gay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gay? Well the movie's coming out so gross. Day is tacky. You're wearing a rainbow flag and you love damn you know. Megan the Stallion, she actually just left. We had her was here on the way out and she was walking in the last page. She turned the last page of alver Age and said she threw it to the ground and said, tacky book.
Speaker 3: Have you you seen Pride and Prejudice starring here nightly? H Yeah, how the movie opens. She's like walking around reading like bell and then she finishes the book and she just like puts it to her chat. That's what Meg Didie.
Speaker 1: She goes, she said gently put it to her chest and said, tay, what was the last book you read? Because this is a true reader.
Speaker 3: I've been but I've been in a bad reading slump due to the press site, due to the press. But I am almost done with The Virgin Suicides, which I've never I never seen the movie. I'm excited because you know I love Kirsten.
Speaker 1: We grew up with her. Yeah, absolutely, I mean she didn't grow up with me, but I come with her. Isn't that funny together? But I do feel like if she came in here, she would feel immediately supportive. Jesse Plemons types rank us in terms of who's the most Jesse Plemmons to least reverse what's starting from the least least like Jesse least got them moves like Jagger got them, least got them movements. I got them, was like Clemens. I got them, was like Clemens.
Speaker 4: There's an episode of Grades and Anamy that Jesse Clemmons is in. It has the Aaron's length of hair. Oh so I'm most You're most? So number one is you is Aaron?
Speaker 1: Wow? This is a huge honor. So have you me?
Speaker 2: I have not met Kirsten Dunce No.
Speaker 1: Refused.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone I would accidentally against my will, Like if I saw her on the street, be.
Speaker 5: Like Kirsta, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to, and then my body would just like that doctor Duncet, doctor Dunst.
Speaker 1: I'd be interacted on Twitter. Maybe that makes me number two because I'm an interaction with her, so that like, that's kind of like interacting with him. Definitely your number two.
Speaker 2: What was the interaction I wanted?
Speaker 1: Well, she we did a game on game show when it was on Quibbi called Respect Kirsten, and it was just they had to name Kirsten Duns facts as much as they could in thirty seconds. And she saw it and reposted it and that's huge. I think even did an emoji like mind blown or something that was good. That was a good interaction with your That's a great interaction. Yeah, so that makes you the second most, like jest Jess. Yeah, yeah, between you guys.
Speaker 4: Wow, I could see Josh in an episode of Fargo.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure.
Speaker 4: Mostly I think I'm the least like you're the least. I have no similarities to plumbing.
Speaker 1: I think you so well. You scan them.
Speaker 2: You're actor star your sketch comedian.
Speaker 1: I'm a sketch comedian.
Speaker 2: Women's is an actor and we're actors in your sketch comedian.
Speaker 1: That's true. You put on wigs and say filth late at night on television six Yeah, dan Ackroyd. Sometimes they felt that doesn't even make it into they tossed it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: That seems inefficient. That doesn't seem like gosh.
Speaker 1: I would agree. I just got it's from A twenty four. They said they're going to toss the movie on YouTube. Oh, we're going to toss this on YouTube. Guy, Well, people's app exactly a lot of people get really big from you. As Miranda Sing. We could be the next Miranda Sings. Yeah, what is your comment on the controversy. We watched that in Fire Island, the whole that we watched, the whole apology video, the song. Oh yeah, the apology video was dark, ten ten and a half minute. Mary launched it all very long. Pat Reagan left like living fact.
Speaker 2: She's referencing, Oh wait.
Speaker 1: Was he like up to date on the h He was up to date on the scandal, And she tod, I'm more of a mister beast guy when it comes to youtubey. I don't know her. Anyone follow Laura in the Kitchen. Laura in the Kitchen.
Speaker 4: Is the Rachel Ray of YouTube. She's making the quick little meals. Oh what's your favorite thing that she's made?
Speaker 1: And least favorite? What's the most like Jesse Plemon she's made? She has made Oh my god, most like.
Speaker 3: What's the dish that's most like Jessemen that Laura in the kitchen has made.
Speaker 1: Yout beef stew. You just love be I just love beef like I love Jesse Plemmons. Maybe you're like Jesse in that way. It's flipped. We did it wrong. I'm the least like you're the least. Can I say? I actually feel not like Jesse Plemmons wise, totally different skill set. I just don't think I'm like Jesse. He's in Game Night. That's comedy. That's comedy's funny. I just I don't know if I do what he did in the Power of the Dog. I think I'm more. Yeah, I think we're all more. To be honest with you, actually, I think I'm the most Benedict. And I'm curious to know. I'm trying to downstairs and then you're strumming the guitar menacingly from.
Speaker 3: The become a fun woman at the restaurant in the beginning, Oh, having a nice time, and it's like this is awkward.
Speaker 1: Remember they leave.
Speaker 2: I think I'm a female director.
Speaker 1: Champion.
Speaker 2: Didn't we talk about her the room?
Speaker 1: Wow? We love that woman. We love that woman and her artistry, and I feel like it's been a long enough time now where I can say that I was at the Critics Choice Awards that she was at the ear power of the dog and she was busting it down at that after part. Do you remember, I remember we were with our oscars very Eagles like Night, the Eagles like the Eagle like Night. Basically that was like if Hollywood went to the Who was fucking Williams and Andrew Garfield?
Speaker 2: Wow, they've had sparks for years?
Speaker 3: Well they is anyone ever spoken on the fact that Andrew Garfield's last name is Garfield?
Speaker 1: Which is that cat? Yeah? I'm sure, I'm s time I hear his name, I think of the Orange does What does that make you think of the man? Just it's silly, silly, It's plain silly.
Speaker 3: I think of him, I think of Odie, I think of Laadi.
Speaker 2: What if his name is Andrew Andrew normal?
Speaker 1: Here's my impression of Andrew Garfield being asked about this. Okay, okay, well, at first it was actually quite annoying because this is all all all wrong, This secondary is wrong. Primary school people would they would say Goldfield, Goldfield, and I would just I mean logic to cats, which people don't know very high sort of reminded me of cats. Okay, I hate to say this is sort of a Jesse plemmons. Are you You are so dialed in in a full Clemens perfect Clemens.
Speaker 5: Put.
Speaker 1: This effected my mind blown.
Speaker 2: Kirsten Dunst tweet, Sorry I.
Speaker 1: Did take it's going to cost ten thousand. When are you worried about the budget? I was always spending rich rich rich evil white rich man. I'm feeling velvet rage at you, velvet rage.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling velvet rage.
Speaker 1: Burning velvet. I'm burning velvet.
Speaker 2: Planning n Taylor Bow was fun.
Speaker 1: It's really fun. I was so tired, like of course, I couldn't have done. I was with Whitaker seeing Princess the my Rudolph Prince cover. Oh my god, so fun. I heard she did an impression.
Speaker 4: Mine did an impression of something like an abstract concept.
Speaker 1: You lip sinks the actually lip thinks. That's a good It was really good. It's really funny. My falsetto is. It's really good. I mean. She also did a classic bit where like at a break between a song, her partner gave her like a banana phone and she was just like I was gonna say her best friend who she's in the band with, whose name? I forgot? Her best friend better be her husband? Thank you say that that better had been in her vows.
Speaker 4: My best friend, my confidence, and you will hand me a banana phone at my shows.
Speaker 1: It's a classic Maya bit. She answers the phone and goes, the fuck do you want? I'm brizzy, putting an R in a word is very room, I'm prettyzzy, very Brian Jordan Alvarez where they are, I'm brizzy, I said, my Brizzy. I think welt might be the funniest thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I finally heard that sitting song for the first time is so beautiful. J Ma tj mat I mean Brian. Jordan Navarez was also at Sex Unique Restaurant the night of the premiere.
Speaker 1: Yes, what a good vibe, Yeah, great gold vibes. Great what oldies? Oh great old great old That was like on the radio when I grew up. I remember I remember B one O three or something. Yeah, could very well be that could very well very well be that something else one hundred remember that one light fow y'all are and Matt Rogers keys and there we are picking high. That's a bow and key. You'd be shocked at how low I can get. I can do it too, Raine, No, did you do? Did down? What are you singing?
Speaker 2: In the Survivor theme?
Speaker 1: Let him Go? He did the other night and we sang Patrick Rogers saying he wasn't man enough for me. And we both have portray We both have stories about how our mothers when we were little, we would do that song and my mom used to say, I have to put him on Rosie. She wanted to put me on Rosie o' donald doing my Tony Brax so good on and would have cut up. Oh yeah, yeah, he was on Rosie as a Harry Potter expert. Whoa Rosie was on when Harry Potter was on? Oh yeah, I forget how old Harry Potter is because old? Can we reach your old? Al crazy? This is one of the really means we can share this. I just want to say I love this artist. We talk worshipless artist. This is as a casting director. I was talking as a cast There is apparently a rumor that there's going to be a revival of the Sound of Music, and we were all saying, who will play Maria the lead, the nun, the Julie Andrews part carry. People are tossing out ideas.
Speaker 3: We were talking about how amazing that revival of Into the Woods was, and Matt Rogers says, what about Sarah burrellas for Maria?
Speaker 2: And I said old altoe and everyone.
Speaker 1: Fell to the ground.
Speaker 2: It was the nextiest reason.
Speaker 3: Is the character is a young soprano and Sarah is so young but not eighteen.
Speaker 1: Sarah is not Maria, and I worshiped Sarah. We would suck Sarah's toad. I would suck her toe absolute. She seems fun. Have you interacted with her? But you hear the Biden thing? Did you hear the Broadway for Biden's that night?
Speaker 3: So she there was this big concept a lot of Broadway stars singing for Joe Biden, and then a bunch of climb Hunter Hunter for a Hunter.
Speaker 2: They called songs for Hunter. It's for Hunter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all sing the York song Hunter. It was amazing. Yeah. No, and Sarah's singing over the Rainbow first song opening the concert, and then a bunch of climate protesters come in and like, you know, are protesting. She pro just sings through it and then like makes a bunch of jokes afterwards, but was also celebrating the protest. Everyone was like chic, gorgeous, stunning, and only an old alto could do that.
Speaker 3: You would have buckled, buckled under the pressure, lost her voice, never sang again. It would have been terrible. What was Aaron and I favorite joke to do on set?
Speaker 1: I got it? My bit that I do is I have COVID. I'm feeling symptoms. It's like it's a hot I think I might be having some. And the period is I have COVID. I have COVID. COVID. Honey, is this covido? Wow? Like hot? Under the shirts? I have om cron What do you say it? Just like you nowhere we sang live right right right, I've done it, of course, just like you white making light of COVID nineteen dare you other races suffer? I think it's a hilarious sickness. Your rageous velant rights velvet. You are beat red black velvet, black velvet, please, the black velveteen rabbit is something there, rage bit velveteen rage bit velvet. That's good, that's so good, really, yeah, velveteen rage. So it's just a Faggy Little Toy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more at the end, it's just like Frosty Vibess a million. I know the tale, but I've forgotten, so I guess I don't attend the tale.
Speaker 1: Wait did you hear the who is it? The rumor is Nicki Minaj is gonna play Missus love It And that's another old She has an album coming out. Look if she just in the middle like of this album was like, I'm gonna do Sweeney Talks. I'm doing Weeks at Fleet Street. She delays her album. This is more important. Well.
Speaker 4: The rumor on dim Wall was that they're trying to turn it into a Chicago thing where it's stunt casting every life time. I'm saying, with a song time show, you cannot bring in like three hours.
Speaker 1: I'm happy I eat. I really, could you know what I like to do? Mister Tom Actually he said the worst pison London. I make him, I take him. It's just acapella, completely out of him. Oh my, and he was beautiful. I would love to see Nicki Minaj take on the role. It's actually one of the craziest things I've ever heard. So basically I think it was on Doumois it was like an a list rapper slash voice actress me Grammy nominated a list actor, And I'm like, Okay, who else is like Jesse Plemons? Yeah, if she books Sweeney Todd, she is the most Jesse Plemmons out of all of us, all of us. Jesse is Sweeney, Jesse Sweeney. I would see that he could learn, he could learn. I bet it's one of those things where it's like, oh, it's like an actor who pretends they can't sing, then they can, and then they're really good at singing. I'm sure he could do it so well. It's like a really good singer that they don't use it. We don't know has used it many times, but whenever that vibrato pops, forget. Like, I mean, did you see that video of Meryl Streep singing on Only Murders in the Building. I mean, I watch, I'm watching the season. You love the show, Go ahead, I love the show. Adam Shankman's listening compliment it is it is out of control Merrill singing on It's so funny. I mean, it's like she is good. It's just like speaking of out of control because I believe it was you guys, that I first tortured with the Morning Show years ago. Have you been keeping up? Oh no, I haven't watched season There has been a cyber attack. Watch while ree was in space. I watched season two and I was gagged. So let me just say what's happened so far. While Reese was in Spaceler. She decided to do it the last minute because Jennifer Anison couldn't do it, couldn't go to space. She couldn't go to space. She had to be missus Lovett country girl gotta go to space again. Reese goes to space while she's in space as a cyber attack, and a video of her like diddling herself. Everything you're saying is real, and then they have to like pay to like get it covered up or whatever. And now John from place like an Elon Musk type, who's gonna like Jennifer Jennifer Aniston and also like by the company and like it's just now it's like all over the place, and like, by the way, this last episode, the gretel Lee of it all, that was cuockle bananas. When the waitress did what she was When the waitress did what she had to do, that was a point, but that was the one she had to do. It was beyond let's just say this, men are pigs.
Speaker 4: Men are pigs, and that's the thesis statement of the god.
Speaker 1: I learned again, spoiler, I learned that you told me that Steve Carrell.
Speaker 4: Drove off, Yeah, drives off a cleff and dies. It's because Jennifer Aniston was flashing her high beams on the opposite lane.
Speaker 1: That's particular man slob incredible bush. That's a Laura bush on somebody for Laura, somebody that's in the know, Like, I don't know what happened in the season, but a friend of mine knows what happens at the end of the season of The Morning Show and said, it's by far the craziest thing that's ever happened on the show. And I was like, what what recent gen fuck? And their eyes like glossed over and they go, it's on the level of that crazy, So I cannot gloss over in a good glow like like they couldn't believe I was guessing that, And they were like, the thing is like, your guys, like you are so bies thing you could think of. I'm imagina, this is what I'm imagining have you ever Are you familiar with the X Men franchise starring Halle Berry. I'm imagining when her eyes go white when he got star Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what happens.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 4: That's an iconic moment. Brian Singer, you did that.
Speaker 2: You went there, honey, and I loved it.
Speaker 1: You went there, King King, I know, thank you surprised, but I know who you are personal and I did you still love Usual Suspects too? Oh? Sure that was like a boy movie?
Speaker 2: What happened to him? Brian?
Speaker 1: More fine? And any of which is scary owns on the island, I'm sure, and it's having a great time on it. He's gonna like our movie.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Well all the gay scene, well.
Speaker 4: This is Brian saying the closest thing we have to do with gay Epstein something like that.
Speaker 1: He's wrong parties for young I have a legal note. Brian Singer denies the accusation of thank you, thank you for that having parties. Brian's actually never touched water Y this episode.
Speaker 4: For evidence, we have to put a legal disclaimer like that, he denies.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see y'all in court, and can I say something? I want to be a witness on the stand at some point, and it would be so good.
Speaker 3: At bringing this up something we've sort of erased. That was the best thing that ever happened was Gwyneth Paltrow and Oh my god, why.
Speaker 1: Aren't we That was this year? That was this calendar.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a moment in culture. And then when she left and said I wish, I wish, that's what I mean. The moment and the lawyer talking to her, the lawyer gagging over her was so insane. I am gagging for you. Faga. Yeah, there needs to be a documentary on Netflix about that. They have like be heard on Netflix and I'm like, okay, And also I'm doing press for the Supermodels documentaries. Started it watch it's I love those women, those women I love She's so cool, age crazy. Somebody was like posting a video from a show that she was walking in and I was like, wow, she looks the exactly have you thought about booking all four of them together on this podcast? Linda is holding out, she doesn't want to do the podcast. She doesn't to the podcast. I don't really feel like you're Jesse Plemons too, because that was on you sound like Linda evangelista sound like a model, like a lot all they should have been should definitely judge drag Race After that, I consolutely, Oh yeah, that's like the most iconic untucked moment when you say, or one of them, little girl, little girl, little girl, that's up there. You guys were making fun of us for, you know, liking housewives earlier. But there is a window now that's open for y'all to really jump in now that we've or New Yorkiness sir like you guys, you guys like you get it right. It's like, oh, I get it, I get it. It's a lot I understand. I mean, I couldn't believe going in the back of the restaurant to really see where Ariano Maddox was born in that back bar, and it's you're working, right, You were working. You were a line cook that night. You were at the Crab practically at Brooklyn Crab. Oh yeah, slinging, flinging shells left right to frow up down, how you go, That's pretty much what I was doing. Did you see arionomatics on Dancing with the Stars? I did, she did down wall doing. He was voted out really how quickly immediately the first love him. I don't see him as a dancer, but not fair necessarily. You know what he did? He had fun well, and that's good. It's like sort of like you can either go one of two ways on dancing or either excellent and serf count or be like you can come having fun, you can come hungry. The better leave full, You better leave full. I think the worst thing that could ever happen. And not to shame people for trying hard at things, but if you really came hungry and then flopped, like if you were like it and I was like dancing, it's Matt Rogers with his partner lavinskay ya wow, and then you see my galvanized face, like galvanized face? Would you would be on? I would say, really, I would not do it. I wish you would say, did you do you did Celebrity Jeopardy? I did the jeopardy.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified of celebrity.
Speaker 1: Do you did? Good? Idea? I'm doing something else upcoming, which it's very No, you're gonna hear you can't announce sleep. Okay, ready, here's what I'm doing. No, actually that's wait, that's awesome. You get to meet I literally am we gotta cut this hat. That's incredible. Just don't cut it out. Just bette a ton of beep it, just beep it. We all we've been saying is sorrows.
Speaker 4: We do need y'all's opinion on Season two of The Traders casting haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet, but I've been watching The Australian Trade. I mean, I've seen The Traders, but not season two. Are we gonna be the ones to tell you this? Tell me you don't know the cast?
Speaker 1: Is it? Who is it? And they're gonna only have one of them be a Trader? I don't think either of them. Are You think it's too easy? It's such an easy and just like, is it still half and halfway? Is it all reality?
Speaker 3: That's much better because they were doing a good job of being like, well one of them has to be reality star.
Speaker 1: You're able to be like they have to, So this is better.
Speaker 4: The math was a little bit more like Transparent, but oh harvity Sandra and they're Phedra Peppermint.
Speaker 1: Survivor. I didn't watch season and partly because it was the mix of people. It's like, doesn't seem fun all? Really, I want to watch season two. There's like a lot of there's like c t from like the Challenge, Oh wow, fuckingas the housewives. They shows are also they picked the most insane best people. Larcas Sandra would be a really good, faithful like definitely she'd be like, you're lying, you're lying, you know, like she truly when they'll kill her to think about her really believing something sets me on Jesse. I can get loud too.
Speaker 2: From Jesse Clemmon's conviction.
Speaker 1: I can get loud to what the fuck? And the only one that when fair Play's grandmother died, quote unquote, she was like, he's lying, Sandra, and it's me, Sassy Sandra from Survivor. I heard you have a new job Saturdayight Live. I hope that your legacy on that show is like mine. On Survivor birthday, my manager got me when my book came out, a cameo for driving. At the end of it, she's like, she's not even on the season, She's just doing And then she's like Survivor Wednesday's eight s thank you, bamn damn. By the way, season just started. Oh yeah, have we seen I've seen season with a panic attack. These girls need meds. These girls called have reflux, bring your meds because you can, right, I'm sure. Yeah, they like whatever, everyone's having a panic attack. Fair Play didn't get his meds when he was on Oh Micronesia because he needed Viking in because he just had like a big peat injury. So people are like he was so weird.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, I mean have been did ahead transplant? You needed a new brain? This season, a lot of these girls are young.
Speaker 4: No problem, although I do think that does shift the vibe a little bit because it's nice to have people who remember.
Speaker 1: Watching the first season and they were like full grown adults. Yeah, there are.
Speaker 3: A lot of super fans, which was fun, but also it's like y'all need to smoke a joint.
Speaker 1: I would like, I'm not seeing enough hot people. It is a little bit. They didn't do a ton of hots this season, no offense to all those gorgeous bodies out there, or they didn't do a ton of hots.
Speaker 4: Some seasons they do like all hots. I'm just not seeing stark quality. And that's my thing is I'm not seeing star quality. I know the one that quit, I was like, I mean crazy, but I loved her.
Speaker 1: Well, I do.
Speaker 4: I do think The only one who has potential is that girl who is not telling anyone that she's an attorney.
Speaker 1: Hearing she was an attorney, she was good. Yeah, there's too many lawyers and they're all having panic attacks. Yes, I hope for.
Speaker 3: I hope for, but didn't want. Australian Traders is really good. We can change the subject, Josh, Australian.
Speaker 1: But I love to listen. I learned I have Australian Traders. I watched television Australian Survivor.
Speaker 4: Down now y'all talk us through the stamina chips because I cannot sit through that much.
Speaker 1: Telli. It is so many episodes.
Speaker 2: They're all really good.
Speaker 3: It's something that you put on, like, oh, I'm gonna go to bed, I'll start an episode.
Speaker 1: You watch it.
Speaker 2: I can be on my phone, Yeah, you can be here.
Speaker 1: You know. It's especially during a challenge. It's like, but sometimes the challenges I'm going ooh, and sometimes there's some game happening in uh huh, little little stratagem. I'm wondering what they'll do for the second season of US Traders, if they'll like keep that.
Speaker 4: I think they gotta thrown a few more like bits and bobs like little maneuvers, like as an insurance policy against Sandra being kicked out too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so Australia, this is in the week, come on, come on, we got Australian traders had shield challenges that you could win like immunity necklaces, whereas in the American when the shield challenges were more random, like you would like randomly get the shield. And that was actually in interesting because then that would also put you up for suspicion if they're like, oh, well he thinks he really needs a shield, maybe he's a crater. But you were safe, so it was very like it was interesting. But everyone wants to be safe.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you also you're safe from banishment and murder that night, and so you're like very safe. But people are like to see that. You agree that being a really good trader would make them the most Jesse Plemmons, Absolutely, yeah, absolute. You have to be a chameleon like mister Plemmons civilian. By the way, I don't believe that Seri is still in the Big Brotherhouse. Oh they're fools.
Speaker 5: It isn't.
Speaker 1: And do people know yet? Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: Some someone knew instantly and then other than her. Nobody knew, and then they tell them every time. Julie tells them every time. What would you say if I told you there was a relationship going on in the house and everyone, and then they're like, oh, yeah, these two are making out.
Speaker 1: She's like no. And then when you think of her, Bob, I think it's wild. Wait, I didn't I didn't know she was a Sumner Redstone gur What is that? Sumner Redstone was the vampire that you viacom d yea yeah, yea, yeah, yeah. I mean now she really likes the CEO, one of the most nefarious people out there, and now she's got her book. But first God and now she's like her whole thing is I'm hugely religious. I love God. First, wow Sumner, Oh my god, wait Les Moonville. Oh and then less.
Speaker 3: Sumner is well he's dead now, but he is actually no status.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is what we're working with. Oh my oh yeah, giving and look up Sumner. This is giving like in the valley, like garage sale. I think, while I love it, that top is also the top is really crazy. Yeah, oh my god, Julie, what are you doing? I mean, Julie, what are you doing? But she's now out there being like I was chased off the show. It's like, uh, did we forget what happened? Like talk? Oh because of because of Blass? Yeah yeah, no, no, totally. She is. Her whole thing now is like I was a victim yeah blah blah. Yeah, and that's why she's found God, that's why she's done gotten. Yeah. She's like two of my tablemates whatever you call them, colleagues, like refused to go on with me and they drove me off the show. It's like, I think your husband's behavior may have driven you off the show, Queen God. You can blame him, yeah, if you wanted to. We have a long standing feud with Julie Chen move as that she doesn't know about because she actually shaded us on The Talk for real.
Speaker 2: Actually for real, you remember this the pod which it was it was our interview.
Speaker 1: It was so we interviewed Tracy Morgan at Vulturefest and he went off on this weird thing where I literally asked, like, Tiffany had to she worked at Tiffany how what was that like? And he was like, we're not going to talk about Tiffany. He's like, if you're going to ask about Tiffany, ask about Cedric, asked about other people, ask about craft services.
Speaker 4: I go on I shop on SID I remember I rememorized everybody's name, asked about those people. We were like, okay, imagine, please tell us about craft services.
Speaker 2: What what did you have on Tuesday? And it was so unclear whether or not he was kidding because it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Is this pre or post crash? Post? This is the movie? The movie.
Speaker 2: Best picture of her crash? Okay, that puts it really so Julie.
Speaker 1: This clip like goes viral of him like saying dressing you down and Julie Chen Moon best on the tacos. I thought it was really rude of the interviewers. You have the star sitting right there. Why are you asking about the coast star. I'm like, Julie Chen moonvest have you in your years as a journalist never asked after in a film about a co star? Please? Like, if you can prove that to me the tape she sucks man, roll the tape every interview. Julie's going tell me of craft service. She's on the right side of She has the name every crew member, now brutal.
Speaker 2: Name every crew now list every lunch.
Speaker 1: She was like, I we agree. They really should have asked about craft services if they were going to ask about Tiffany shut Oh my god, truly I love her the hair and the hair looks great. Congrats on the cot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you will never be Connie Chunk. You will never be enough Michelle.
Speaker 1: Yo, did you see? Actually, well, did you see? This is years and years and years ago. It was like Barbara Walsers last day on the View, and they brought out literally every female anchor to like say goodbye, and everyone was there exceptibly Chad Moonvest.
Speaker 2: They were like, no, not her, when was her era?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Barbara was like every every lady, every lady journalist, Wow, including Bradley Jacks.
Speaker 2: And so now there's there's a new anchor whose name is Chris.
Speaker 1: So. I think they're doing a thing where all the girls on the show. Bradley who is the actress that Nicole Bahari? Wonderful? She's really good, very good. Congrats yeahs her. So why wasn't she in your mood? We begged, we want her to you please ask me about craft service? Asked me about craft services. How was it on the movie? I don't remember. It was good good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just like all craft services, like one day's bad. In a week, it's like one day's bad, two days medium, two days good.
Speaker 4: Actually, the table was wonderful. They had a lot of little fruit snatched and oh yeah, and I don't mean that's such a drag c. I just feel like that, don't get it twisted. I didn't eat and that's.
Speaker 1: Why I look, did you go on the Beyonce Dream Girls. I've been on that. I only drink cayenne water. Oh that was that's like seventies. Yeah, it was like Beyonce lost what how much weight did she lose? It was like she had to be like Diana Ross skinny. So she did that insane diet which was literally just like it was like pep. It's like water and honeys and her scars. You understand Nick Thick because before she said, you know what I'm not about cow Tow did pressures. When she did press when I do like watching an old Beyonce interview, and you know what the most iconic thing is is when Beyonce would do like red carpet stuff for the vm as. She's like, I'm Beyonce and I am here with the amazing pink and it's like, girl, yeah you and I'm I'm so inspired by you. I mean, that is a skill. I couldn't that horrible at that ship. I could never you're talking about you do that regularly on this podcast with on a carpet though it's a different friend. You guys have done that.
Speaker 2: Actually, well not the interview. Have you been an interview on her carpet?
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, they would never ask me not to blow up this voice spop. You know who's who's really good at that? In la Ben Leary? Ben Leary, he was good running. He's part of the twenty four fan left.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, you got a job there.
Speaker 4: Gave them an excellent idea to cover up backpack and whispers genital area when they're seated.
Speaker 1: I hated that idea. I want their little dickies out. I know they do have little dickeys. I think this movie goes far enough as it is. This movie goes very far as it really, very very every bound. Uh huh wait we have been funny? What we've been funny? What this podcast? Oh my god, we're talking about reality TV for a while. Okay, okay, about a second, are you actually having a genuine moment of insecurity. Oh honey, I've never been insecure. I just want to make sure we're funny. Look at us. You hit play on this podcast, It's already funny. Look at our faces in that Look at our This is already funny. This is immediately funny. When you see this, you say, I'm gonna click on that for a good time.
Speaker 2: Guys should a cloud car pool and look at him?
Speaker 1: Go home this cuature. You know what we said right before this was taken, bone goes bitch, we're not new to this. I said, we're true to this, and then we snapped this. I think I should cover pure honey Beyonce, this pure honey, but change the words to don't be funny with my funny, honey, or don't be funny with my funny funny. Don't be funny with my funny funny. What is your favorite Beyonce moment from her career from her career?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, still am not over. This is just on the record. I'm not over the bridge of get me bodied. I'm still shaken. The first time I heard that was like, what the hell? And I've never recovered Uh huh, you mean like the.
Speaker 1: You can get cross to me to the beat nobody such a man that I'm so over, Oh my god. To also speak of a time during that very album cycle that she also growled and screamed. My favorite Beyonce song and moment of her career is from the VMA is when she did writing a lot. If I say checked on your arm, I will say a moment that this reallyk act me, because it was like you got me. Gal was in Lemonade when she throws the ring at the camera and she announced a divorce. Yeah, and fifteen minutes later like, okay, it's a film. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's scripted. I understand it's a scripted piece. It's a film piece.
Speaker 1: But her throwing that ring was that that was your favorite moment in her career and someone about you bo for me, I think yang. I think it's in Austin Powers gold Member. She is good Nathan Lane and that he Nathan Lane and that sinking to Beyonce's words, Yes, very what it was like to be on set with Beyonce. That might have been when we didn't got it. We were like, tell us about the man who came to dinner with Harriet Harris, I'm smart, We're gay, you know, Harris, Harriet, Harris, Harriet Sandsom, Harris Sandsom, Harris. Wait? Is this the same actress? The one who she just did the Paul Thomas Anderson she plays like the casting character everybody loves? Yes? Was she also Martha Huber's sister in Desperate Housewives?
Speaker 2: Housewives? But maybe she was in Thirdly mounter Mille.
Speaker 1: But I want to believe you. I think I'm right. I think you're all right. I think you are right. I think you're right.
Speaker 4: In Goldmember, she she says, I'm foxy Cleopatra and the beautiful line.
Speaker 1: Reading, and I'm a whole lot of women that beautiful. Do you remember her other famous line from the film, I'm asking you test this is a pop quick. I actually wasn't. I wasn't going to wait, I'm testing you. What's the other line? Unfortunately, you're the one on the chopping lock shazam. Why didn't you say that on the mic? Because I want you to have the you can share the spotlight. Oh my god, I don't mind the light being on you, do you know what I mean? Yeah? That's I remember that part. That was really good. Yeah, I think those are, without a doubt, the four best elements of her career, absolutely Shazam, wring me alarm, the get me bodied bridge and throwing those are them? Super Bowl found Dead, super Bowl found super Bowls. Renaissance not even mentioned, no unmentioned on the podcast would be recncy bias. It would be a recency bias to say that the Renaissance World Tour was the best thing Beyonce has ever done. Shut up, shut recency bias bias.
Speaker 2: Can I say, do you already have your tickets to Taylor at AMC and can I go with you?
Speaker 1: You would go? I would go, Absolutely, you would go. I would go.
Speaker 6: I hadn't.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten tickets yet, tickets. I want to be hard. I think it's gonna be a couple of weeks in.
Speaker 4: But the two of you all, I remember on this most recent Fire Island trip, we were not involved in the conversation. I think it was a YouTube talking to Whittaker or someone being like, you know, sometimes there's a tailor moment that really that gets me and goes. I have respect for Taylor, but I think y'all respond to like the ever more folklore ship.
Speaker 1: I do love it but I still love nineteen eighty nine. Okay, that's this is my impression of Josh Sharp. No, I'm covering yeah, appalatching Girl, appleatchin Girl. Yeah, Appalatching Girl, Mountain Girl, Mountain Girl. You're like, this is me, Try girl, I just want but I would love to go take announcement on Friday, the announcement on Friday.
Speaker 5: This is me.
Speaker 1: Try wait going seeing the tour. If it was just easier to very I love her, but that's a lot. You know, you have to really just asked me. You know, I just will get tickets. Yeah, that's true, but it's not even that I would go to MetLife. Yeah, it's the whole old thing. You gotta get on a fucking bus or what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bus is the way to you.
Speaker 1: At AMC seems slight to me. It's slave and I'll be seeing Renaissance of course many times over at the AMC.
Speaker 4: Enough time has passed now for us to ask, because I remember when the album came out.
Speaker 1: When did we know culture was for us? Yes, it was within our friends. We were like, where does this rank among your Beyonce album? Renaissance It's it's still top.
Speaker 4: I still think recency bias aside, I know it's still the while over a year, the thing that I can that for and to me right now, Renaissance I like more than four, but I love for it because Renaissance four, then maybe Lemonade, then titled and then self titled.
Speaker 1: See that. Obviously she has tons and tons and tons of eleven out of tens, but like for me, it's like again, we were at karaoke the other night and I did partition and just watching the music video from a partition, I remember how I felt came out. I was like this one the roller rink and the change everything. Yeah, just like every single and I love even like the weirder tracks on that album. I love. The only one I don't love is Superpower. I like it the Frank ohin of it all. So many people love it. I love it, and that's okay. That's the reason why I feel like recently bias. I know Renaissances Tops is because it's like, this is me and it's my favorite type of music. Like, I'm not brand new to this genre, so you made the album that is gonna be the most for me. It's gonna stay that way, yeap, Like in two years I'm gonna be like I'm over house music now exactly. Oh. So it's it's like such a rich texture, like if you listen to even just like incredibly produced the other day and I was incredibly produced. Her performance of that song is like, right, I mean incredibly produced, so fucking incredible every aspect. I think it's her best produced album. It's like you, you nailed the assignment better than anything, and the assignment is my favorite type of assignment, So it's like it's gonna be my favorite would you say? And I'm being so serious, Oh bitch that she understood the assignment absolutely, I would say, hear me out. She came and the state of her stomach was hungry, do you understand? And then no, I don't that she it was as if she had not eaten in days, even weeks. She've been drinking cayenne water.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Mother showed up to the studio said, Jovah, you're gonna have to cook me something solid foods. I'm starve. I'm off the Dina diet.
Speaker 2: I'm off the Dina. I want my death throw meal.
Speaker 1: She was like us before we took that picture, exactly, she said, she said, meeting three. Come about meeting twelve. I want sides, Mama, I'm eating. I want twelve sides. I'm eating. Mother said, I'm eating a coursed meal tonight. She said, I have breakfast, Honey. I want to know. That's courses I'm having. I want that.
Speaker 2: I want to open a Michelin restaurant. That's breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is actually all day, that's all days. An October sun burned. He was on a boat last on a boat last night and he got burned. And then at the Eagle they had UV everywhere. What was the scene. You don't have the name name, but what was there?
Speaker 2: Famous people there? There's anyone famous there?
Speaker 1: I didn't see any famous? Yeah, not to you famous? Yea? Oh sorry? Was there? Oh sure yeah sure? She was there all night, sax still and strike. She's was over at the bar like with her friends, just sort of like this chatting but sibing to the music, like fiving to the music, like Tom getting fucked in the corner.
Speaker 2: Sorry, comes for the music?
Speaker 1: Is the most like Tom Holland, of them, who's the most bendy? I'm a bit I've been playing spider Man Miles Morales on the PlayStation it's very fun because I'm getting ready for the sequel where you get to play as both Peter.
Speaker 4: And Miles and then Venom Spider Versing. It's Spider Versing and then So the first games was just Manhattan. Now you can do Brooklyn and Queens because that's Miles as ship Brooklyn visions down, Brooklyn Down.
Speaker 1: Can you go to Long Island City, it's Queen Queens, Yes, darling, you can enjoy the sixth Burrow Line City. Well, well, where is a light? Wait? Did you hear in the floods of seal escaped swimming around because we haven't found her yet, actually on its own went back to the enclosure. Well, that's that's who. Yeah, but it did. It was exploring. That's that's Stockholm syndrome. Just imagine you're on Central Park West with your daughter Lafayette, walking her to preschool, and then a seal art and you'd say Francisco.
Speaker 2: You'd say, only in New York. Now no, you wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: You'd say only in New York. I gotta get a bagel in New York. But you don't realize how good we have it here bagel Wise any other place, try going somewhere else, any somewhere else. Okay, let's just say it. I wouldn't go to have a pizza in Florida, you know what I'm saying, No, ma'am, I have a gator stick exactly. Did you hear that won't come to New York for a gator stick either. Animals being places they shouldn't respect. There was a bear in the Magic Kingdom, well kind there was. I think it was a black those the country bears. And apparently this is not the first time the wild animals have been found in the park. Apparently one time there was a calligator got eaten. That's no hunting. Yeah, oh, you didn't know this, but it was like a three year old boy. Oh my god, it's a grand Floridian. Really.
Speaker 4: When we went to Chide last time, I was stoned in the park and all I could do in my state was imagine myself as the child going into the mouth of a cross.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is that's all the different drug. Absolutely, that's one of the most harrowing things I've ever heard. It's so well. I bet they got tickets to Wish the family. Let's just say this, They're going to see Wish whenever they were DearS. That family is actually hooked up with park tickets for life. The family want to wish to discuss. That's why the gator took matters. Yeah, well the family was inside. No, this is so bad. We just we can't talk about the family. They've lost a child. That's awful. So this black bear was at Disney, Yeah, flash pack. Apparently he was in Frontier Mickey Plus tomorrow and that would have been ridiculous. No bears in tomorrow. He've extincted be Teerland. Maybe. Yeah, that's what I said. Good, good, That's what i'd said prior. Good, and that's what I listened to much later. That's actually what I just said prior, and I listened to it, but a little bit late. Prior. From Angels in America Parastrika Striker, they would lay it all gone back bank up.
Speaker 2: One day to basically do arms like a fucking octopus.
Speaker 1: And he just like did it. Well, what's this? What's this thing?
Speaker 3: Cones says when he because he's being earnest with her and then he like tricks her. He would go into that sometimes and he alsoud say, that's all hitler. But he did that from producers. It's crazy to have him like fully go into the line and he can drop it and then you hear him talk and you're like, this is timone.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy. Well, yeah, there's a day I'll never forget. He comes on the set.
Speaker 1: It's like Nathan Malalley, Larry and then us like legends and this is just small talk to them. Nathan goes, oh, by the way, Larry mel Brooks says hello, of course, and then Larry's like, oh, mel Brooks, you don't have I've always felt should I say this story? We must? That's enough, that's enough, that's enough. They fucked.
Speaker 2: I guess they all love mel Brooks.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. But it was gonna be a read but oh no, well read, it was reading us. Somehow we got involved. Why are you tracking us? You know where the interviewers? This is not good mean to ask about You have not yet asked us about craft services? You know you did. He said, what was your favor? What was your favorite? What was your favor? You know you've already shown us up by doing a better intro than we ever could. We were amazing. What were other alt titles of this podcast? Oh? Great, I can't remember them. I literally don't remember anything it was, it was gonna be It was and Bo's jamboree. Honey, jamboree. That doesn't sound like a good sound. Why why would you think that was? Were we episode four? We were early in the apartment, just like that's huge? Actually it was episode was then Dave Mazzoni, then Sudy must have been early maybe you guys, and then it was you guys. Wow. I have a question. How have we changed that? Hunger but meaning more hung not hungry, hunger, taller, taller, gentler. Y'all haven't changed one bit, poor money, rich, and we want you to start start changing, start changing. I'm trying, am I'm on the diet. Wait, is this the dream I had? They are bringing back dream Girl? Yes? Apparently of course we're going old young also is coming backwards? I really want to see. Is the Wiz me too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I also I love that they're doing it on tour and then Broadway. That's like that. I think it. Candice and Wendy from Potomac actually went the other night because I guess Candy produces it so that she invited them, and I guess they're doing it. They were doing it in Baltimore. Oh great, Yeah, so I think there probably is reviews for it. I would love to see the Wiz famously. The last time I saw the Wiz on stage was in my own high school, like mostly white white high school doing the Wish because there's no like bad words, right right, high schoolers like to do it. It is a fun show. Yeah, good song. You got a little girl that can sing, You better be doing the Whiz. Yeah, Jasmine Sullivan down, Jasmin. That's what YouTube was invented for. Absolutely started Marl's Color the Wind. Yeah, Marlin's special thanks in the movie Oh my God. She came out in l A and sang, you know, for free anyone, like free when we did it at uc B, So like Henry's special things, like anyone that we never got paid.
Speaker 4: To like help us when we were all Eddie Cooper, that's your Tracy Morgan moment of I remember all the people who did this for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see Julie, see Julie. But yeah, Marla is there before we get into I don't think so, honey. I want to give you guys to just express gratitude. I mean, do you want me to earnestly do because we I can't you want me to earnestly do we do? We feel an immense amount of gratitude to this moment in our lives. I can't believe this movie got made. I can't believe it's coming out. I can't believe how. Let me actually be ernest and say, I can't believe how supportive you both have been of this picture and this project. And Bowen, I'll highlight in particular, has been like doing press with us, going above and beyond for our little you know, chicken ship, gay dumb movie. You know, it's just like I appreciate you both in a great way when you could be on a boat with mourn YouTube instead to do press for begging him together, I could be a Mandalay Bay where the movie is opening on the twenties. You two are the best in the biz, the best in our hearts, the best in the world. Really, and katies and readers, we need you actually this weekend when it goes wide and you can go. But yes, see the film San Francisco. I bet it's playing at the Castro. Why do you say that? Pig Pig and the Los Angeles, California and New York, New York. Now to sort of shift the focus back to us for a second. We have this podcast and every single week we do a segment I don't think so honey, and it's we take one minute, one minute to rail against something in culture and rantom just you know, really just take something to test bothering grinding urger. So this is my I don't think so honey, Good Matt Rogers, I don't think Sony. As time starts, I don't think so honey. How quickly seemingly Ranch has taken over the media, I will say, I do think so honey, Travis Kelsey and tell herself being what they are, because I have to say, this guy has to be the best nut of her life. When you look at that man, holy shit, Like this is a hot guy, and I wish that for her. I I will say, the seemingly Ranch takeover so thirty seconds. It's happened so quickly, like it was she was fucking on the subway today and I was so shook. It's everywhere. The posters for simularly Ranch are everywhere, and I'm like, and that is like it's a little fixed, a little made up, Because how quickly they were able to make and like distribute of ketchup and seemingly ranch. Huh, I believe it's Hines Tins. Yeah. I was like, I respect it. But also now I'm like, now, hold on a second, I'm seeing the pepsi cans. I was like, this is everywhere and I don't know, ketchup and seemilarly ranch and as one I kind of like to dip and mix. I don't know. And that's one minute. Wow.
Speaker 4: So Taylor Swift went to a Chiefs game last week. But last week she's made football popular.
Speaker 2: She yes, and so she's made popular team.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry the Kansas City guys, guys, my friends shed She was in her little VIP area with a little plate of chicken tenders for her and she leans over to take a picture with a group of fans and then someone posts this photo, a cropped photo on Twitter saying here's Taylor Swip with the fan next to a plate of chicken tenders with ketchup and seemingly ranch ranch, and then that kind of you know, there was a meme take off from there of like l L seemingly.
Speaker 1: Ranch, like you know.
Speaker 4: My favorite was a quote tweet of someone saying, wow, I don't know what I would have done without this information, kill myself probably Like it's like, for some reason, seemingly Ranch really took off a beautiful musicality, seemingly Ranch.
Speaker 1: And so now they've made a product. So now Hines has come out with But my thing is called seemingly Ranch, ketchup and seemingly Ranch, which blend. It's immens. But I think they've had this product in their product line. Isn't that one thousand Island? Yeah, my ignorance is showing it maybe mayonnaise and ketch Yes, yes, yes, it's that. It's that. But I think Ranch and ketchup as a combined has been around this truth. Not new to this truth. But it is suspicious how within a week posters are up on the subway. It's crazy, is covered in ketchup and sim oh, I can't wait to see Yeah, I can't wait to see the world. It's very very that it's right. Yeah, maya aya, what's another one? That's another spooky shoween? This is the season, I don't think so, honey, it went great. Shark that's a famous one. All right, So this is one of my favorite moments every week because it's Bowen I don't think so. Honey always knocks it out of the far. He always comes with something ready to go and prepared, and I know he remembers today and my best friend. I love him so and he's so great in the movie. You're so good in the film. Really you played God. So funny God and God that was ever every they said it in the same way too, So God, God, big shoes. I have to be like, yeah, like a hundred times in a row, can I be you doing pressing? You interview me so bowen? Yes, God crazy, I mean so fun. You know that I'm a blast and you know, obviously, how did you prepare? Well, first of all, I must say, God is God, I am not, and I basically prepared. I was reading the scripture. I don't have to read you like a scripture. That's good.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: But we had a lot of fun and old friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, started actually started in the basement. And when I found out that they were I mean, of course I was gonna support the project in the way, but then they asked me to be in it, and I was just like, I mean, I was over the moon, and every day was a lot of fun and just to just get the opportunity to meet Nathan And actually I lived across the street from Josh during a lot of the process of filmmaking, so I was hearing a lot of updates and he's just amazing that it's yeah, and you know, you know, during COVID it was tough because it was every single day testing and uh, you know, it was very Julie Goes. I asked about craft. Yeah, what are you battling all about? This is Bowen and Yi's I don't think soney, his time starts now. I don't think so, honey, getting up to piss in the middle of the night. I was sleeping me and I'm meaning to piss, but then, as like a grandpa, thy might ask you, like a grandpa, Okay, I'm needing.
Speaker 2: I'm needing to piss, but then I'm also thirsty.
Speaker 1: Why wait a minute, body, body keep the water in and up here, not down there. I gotta get rid of it and then drink more. How did that work?
Speaker 2: How did that work?
Speaker 1: How did it work? How did that work? How did it?
Speaker 4: And I'm saying, my blood, I know it's big, and I know the prostate is not inflamed, so then why am I having to piss all the time. Girl, the prostate ain't getting stimulated. It's been a minute. Hello, Hello, you don't even stimiliate the eagle.
Speaker 1: Get the to the eagle. Well, honey, I don't have the stamina like you girls. Do you velvet rage whites, and you're staying up till four in the morning going to the eagle. My Instagram bio velvet ridge whites.
Speaker 4: You know what, getting up to pee in the middle of my second I remember not doing this as much as a kid, and I guess I am grandpa on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single morning. Is it a huge ship? It's not a huge shit, it's a huge piss. Yeah. I have a thing where I sip of coffee and wow, oh yeah yeah, and I dream that I'm pissing, and then I wake up and then I'm like, I have to go. I'm about to wet the bed. I have to man the body. I commend the body for having a dreaming about pissing it. Yeah, you like, wake up, faggot. Yeah you about to bust. You about to bust. But I hate that totally. It's so rude. You have to peece so bad. You're dreaming about peeing and then you wake up and you're like, thank god, this thing can stay close. If you're dreaming about peing, it's a miracle that you're not.
Speaker 6: Just I know.
Speaker 1: And every time I wake up and you realize it was like, oh, I'm not actually peeing it like you better go now, and you're in danger. Ever pissed the bed for a child, No, rewore so disrespect. You came in here not media trained, and this has been one of the hardest interviews that we've ever done. And we've been touching each other the whole time. This is ridiculous, and we're not doing this anymore, not operating under a facade. Is you did not come prepared for that podcast today. You came without media training and now you're telling me my history. You don't know my history. Once you're a potty trained you never beat the bed.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous. You did not specify that.
Speaker 1: I'm not new to this. I'm true to this. I have never once pissed the bed. You did not specify the post potty training. This is just it can't be It can't be true. You don't know anything about Katrina on the line. Actually they're in Dublin. Okay, she doesn't have an international travel pass car emergency emergency, please pick up. Yeah, let me panic. My mother let me was doing a bit. Well, you know what, it's just disrespectful because she gave birth to me. Okay, this she might have stolen you or adopted you. My mother is my mother. There's more than one way to be a mother. There's more than one way to give an adopted mother not a mother. Say that, no they're not, And thank you for finally getting me here, because I've been waiting to say it into a microphone. I'm coming out. I don't think adopted mothers are real mothers. Okay, there we go. Fifteen minutes on the clock. We're doing it. Here's why. Fourteen minutes, fifty second sharps. I don't think I can go. I have one yo is Aaron Jackson's I don't think so high and he wants to do adopted mothers are not mothers. I should and his time starts now.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Honey.
Speaker 1: The yogurt cap this morning, cutting my finger open, Why are you a sword opener of yogurt? And I had a big new one because I'm not doing single. I'm saving the planet myself a big one I open up, I cut up, bleed, you can see. And I need these fingers. An I'm an ape. I need these eye of all this purpose, and I need these fingers to get around. I need the blood to keep my heart going. On your phone, finger blasts, my guys, I need these fingers, I don't think somebody. And then the yogurt. I'm just trying to eat you. Why are you this? Why are you this way? Why? Jagged nasty yogurt? And then a piece of paper on top of that, covered in yogurt. I got blood everywhere. It makes me say, I don't I think to honey, I hate it. One minute another class, ask me where I got Did you get that last night? Julius on the toilet paper dispenser because it's also got jagged.
Speaker 2: I was pulling out a sheet of toilet paper and it cut me.
Speaker 1: And I'm carrying band aids around in my pocket like I'm a World War two nerves, you know, honestly, like I'm rosy. The riveters nurse, big muscles, nurse riveting up my wounds. I did notice earlier that you have blood on it, because I keeps flying off. I have another too, because I'm also wounded. I'm so sorry that happened. Now, what was the flavor of the yogurt? Then? Blood? Vanilla? And I put what do you need?
Speaker 3: You need this, we'll tickets if you're opening. It was plain and I put honey and granola in it. Oh that's so nice. And a little bit late because of this, because I all of a sudden I have.
Speaker 1: Read you have to wash the wound, and we had to go then at the e R Well, I just plane hated it. But you know what, trying to open a yogurt. Blood don't got to go there either.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. You've got to go to my boner and keep it up.
Speaker 1: That's what I gotta fill that partilage. My word, Now that's you said. Finger blasting guys, plural, My guys, My guys, my guys. We know he'd be around. I've met one or two people in my life. I finger blast my guys. But first God, God, but burst and the words of God. First, Josh, I don't think something. Josh Sharp now says he has one and he's excited, smiling.
Speaker 2: More good posture.
Speaker 1: Racket it up. You guys both looked pretty good on camera. Hunt. Oh you're both hunked.
Speaker 2: I said, I want to kiss Oh my god, you they're my friends.
Speaker 1: I can't. You can kiss us, okay, kiss us. This is Josh Shapes. I don't think so, honey. As time starts now, I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: My wife only gives me a head on my birthday.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Only give me a head on my birthday, bitch, that gorgeous bitch, and only when the birthday fall on a weekendday. Birthday, she says. No, get down there and suck that hug. I only turns turned my next year, but once a year. Y, I got a nut. Sure, this is shirt bety. You eat her out all the time. I eat her out every day but her birth eating out my jerk bitch wife, every damn day but her birthday. Why because birthday I'm cooking her every course, breakfast, lunch, your Michelin in my Michelin restaurant called the Day, knives out, knives out, knives out. Honey, listen seconds when I wake up on my birthday every day since I was born, hard as rocks, needing my colm to come outny five seconds, honey, don't be a dang jerk. Suck me off. It's my birthday, birthday, two cocks. Only when the.
Speaker 6: Birthday on weekends, you're headed to divorce core if I had to at least a trial separation, Yeah, separation.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'll see the arrow from Yeah, maybe that throat will get a little thirsty. I'm so sorry. Sorry, don't get it twisted. We love each other and it's about companions, about but you might need Laura Dern from Marriage Story Laura to get up. I know that a lot of people say sometimes love is not enough, love is not enough. But I feel that if you have enough respect for someone, and if you have a common ground, and you have, of course two beautiful daughters. What are their names, Hyundai and Lantra and Sonata? Yeah, and that they're so beautiful Hya ger Ya Kaya Gerber. It look like kya Gerber. Who's smarter, Honey, Sonata Altra? Sonata is smarter, but Alantra has big old tips and she loves sucking Trump like this. How do you feel about that? Feel good? He was the president for me and he might be again. Now I'm so shook. I don't want to think about it. You didn't think about Oh no, I don't know. I don't know if we can take it seemingly ranched cheatoh, seemingly you know, seemingly cheato. I just don't think we can take another four years of Trump. I don't thank you guys so much for being on the podcast. Wait a minute. Who's Who's Linda? Who's Naomi? Who's Christie?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, I'm gonna say. I think I'm Cindy cropperd hair and her hair and my hair, So I'll take.
Speaker 1: I think you're Linda, right, Naomi? I was really Oh you're Naomi, I'm Linda. Yeah, okay, christ you are.
Speaker 3: You know Christia kind of kept a lot of them together in the early days, and I think I think you're okay.
Speaker 1: Josh is the Glory social chair feels right? Oh that's nice. Apple will do us next Apple? Supermodels?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Is that the themesn knows. I was such a young girl. George Michael, Oh, they're the girls.
Speaker 1: We only watched the first half we watched. They had a beautiful Girls, Donna tellverse because you know they did the runway to that song and they were like the guard get the girds, Get the beautiful girls. Has a runway, Get the beautiful get the guards. Get their beard about one of them. So about the beautiful little girl. This is my Donna tell evers, this is really green. It's Christy goes no. That was iconic.
Speaker 2: And she didn't like bat it around. No, no, no, like she was like that was like Christie, so like, christ.
Speaker 1: Meet us, please meet us. We love your girl. If you're getting the musical, I will then mow you for your Tickett Whitakerton, we were talking last night about the Super Bowls because all I can talk about and he was like, when I was a little boy.
Speaker 3: Christy Turlington was the girls like being so gay and Christie loves Christy like almost like Christy meet us.
Speaker 1: Please. Well, this has been so much fun, and congrats on the film, and I hope that it does all the success and I hope that lots of people get to see it. I hope it's just great this opening week. And you'll sign our form to say that we're media trained. Now, this was our media training. Yeah, we needed to put in the hours. In good conscience, cannot do that. I can't in good conscience allowed you guys to continue and we all all as journalists talk to each other and so we're definitely getting on the horn tomorrow. We were supposed to do pressed with this week?
Speaker 2: Was crafty at the journalism office.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of nuts.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, don't They don't give a damn that allergy.
Speaker 1: No, In fact, I think it's targeted because I have a severe Nott allergy.
Speaker 2: Well, was there a scoop there, journalist?
Speaker 4: There could be We're gonna write, We're gonna write, We're gonna write, we're gonna write, gonna report.
Speaker 1: Now you can and now we can strike? Is over? War? Is over rest in peace? Diane Feinstein. We end every episode with the song you better word, come do it well, thing on the runway. They made you work until you draw. They should have let Diane Finstein just gracefully bye bye,