Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday, And we have a bunch of stuff we're gonna get into this hour. Gavin Newsome, keep your eyes on Gavin Newsome. Yes, we're gonna tackle some Gavin Newsome Stuffbbie Debbie Wasserman Schultz said something absolutely hilarious. We'll get to emails, We'll get to something the Supreme Court did, maybe some bad stuff in Ukraine. All that and more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show this hour. But well, I guess maybe you don't know what time it is since it's Tuesday. Every Monday started the second hour.
Speaker 3: We do Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 2: I was gone yesterday, so we thought we can't be skipping out on that. We should do Medal of Honor Tuesday. And as always, you can email the show. Love hate, death threats, asked Doctor Jesse. Questions or if there's a Medal of honor citation you like, you're welcome to email that in this guy said Devil Dog. Staff Sergeant Marsario Garcia was a Sugarland native and his family are friends that's cool. His citation is awesome if you could do it since you don't speak Mexican. Actually, it's funny you brought that up. This gentleman Garcia. He was born in Mexico, one of the very rare cases born in Mexico. His folks were farmers. I think he had like ten siblings. Huge family. Moved to America, worked on a ranch around Texas, got drafted into the army. Now I'll get to his citation in just a moment. But this fighting, this was a World War two thing. This was in Germany, grosshow German, but more specifically an area known as the Hurtgen Forest. Hurt Gin Forest. Okay, most people don't know about this stuff because the war is so big. It all kind of blends together in one big, ugly mess for us, and I know it does for me anyway. What's going on here, Well, it makes the metal of honor citation that much more impressive if you actually learn about what's happening around it. Oftentimes that's the case. So here was the deal. We were obviously pressing in dessert Germany. We wanted to seize river crossings across the Rhine. But that's one of those things. That's very consistent in every military campaign in history. Crossing a river is difficult, it is dangerous. There are only so many places you can do it, even if.
Speaker 3: You blow the bridge.
Speaker 2: The bridge was normally built in a specific place where it was the best place to cross it. It's hard to move men and equipment across the river. It is not easy, it is not fast, and every side knows this. Every side knows the river crossings are important. The side that's retreating knows it, the side that's attacking knows it.
Speaker 3: Germany knew it. We knew it.
Speaker 2: We had to get the river crossings across the Rhine, which brings us to this. Honestly, it's probably a really beautiful place, but for combat purposes, this living hell known as the Hurtgen Forest. It is not only hilly, extremely hilly. It's thick the woods are supposed to be. I've never been there, but from everything I read, it's unbelievably thick, almost like a triple canopy jungle.
Speaker 3: It makes it so dark.
Speaker 2: The reason that matters for our purposes here is we threw a bunch of troops into there to get the Germans out of there so we could seize these river crossings. But this is a brutal environment to assault anything in. One of the main reasons is we couldn't use our air power that well, we couldn't hardly use it at all when the woods are that thick. Remember, by this point in the war, we had an air advantage over the Germans. We had we owned the skies by now that gets completely wiped out in a forest this thick that planes can't see, there's nothing to bomb, there's nothing to even recon and our armor advantage completely nullified. You can't be running tanks in.
Speaker 3: Woods this thick.
Speaker 2: So what it meant, What it did was it took some critical advantages we had gotten and removed our advantages. And it's like it would be, uh, it would be like taking Muhammad Ali's jab away in a fight.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: We really evened out as far as strength goes. And so I'm going to read you something. This is I want to make sure I give them credit the Army historical foundation, but I'm gonna read that, just gonna read.
Speaker 3: This for you.
Speaker 2: You want to know what the fighting was like. And missus a man versus man, intense in your face as one of the infantry regiments of the fourth Division, the twenty second Infantry that's Garcia's, spent eighteen days in November in early December nineteen forty four in the Hurtkin Forest, in a battle many believed mattered little in the big picture. The twenty second suffered two thousand, seven hundred and seventy three casualties, or eighty five percent of its normal complement of thirty two hundred and fifty seven troops. Let me just again make that simple. Thirty two hundred troops is about what they normally have. Twenty seven hundred casualties. Each rifle company went into action, averaging one hundred and sixty two soldiers. Seven days later, the rifle companies averaged eighty seven. We went into a deep, dark German force without air power, without armor, and we met those dagon Germans, and the Germans were good. They knew we were common. They were dug in on the defensive.
Speaker 3: And you're not.
Speaker 2: Only hacking your way through the woods. Remember you're going down into ravines and then uphills on the other side. And that's what brings us to what mister Garcia did. United States Army Staff Sergeant Again born January second, nineteen twenty in Mexico.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 1: Right, hey, honoring those who went above and beyond It's medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 2: While while an acting squad leader of Company B twenty second Infantry, on the twenty seventh of November nineteen forty four, near Grosshow, Germany, he single handedly assaulted two enemy machine gun emplacements. Attacking prepared positions on a wooded hill which could be approached only through meager cover, His company was pinned down by intense machine gun fire and subjected to a concentrated artillery in mortar barrage. Although painfully wounded, he refused to be evacuated and, on his own initiative, crawled forward alone until he reached a position near an enemy emplacement hurling grenades. He boldly assaulted the position, destroyed the gun, and with his rifle killed three of the enemy who attempted to escape. When he rejoined his company, a second machine gun opened fire, and again the intrepid soldier went forward utterly, disregarding his own safety, he stormed the position and destroyed the gun, killed three more Germans, and captured four prisoners.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: He was wounded in the shoulder and foot in case you're wondering what the painful injuries were. He fought on with his unit until the objective was taken, and only then did he permit himself to be removed for medical care.
Speaker 3: Staff.
Speaker 2: Sergeant then Private Garcia's conspicuous heroism, his inspiring, courageous conduct, and his complete disregard for his personal safety wiped out two enemy implacements and enabled his company to advance and secure in its objective. How about that of Sugarland, Texas?
Speaker 3: How about that? So that is a little story around that.
Speaker 2: And these German forests, they really are very similar to what you and I discussed many times, the jungles that the Pacific World War two veterans had to fight in, very very similar. You know how we would discuss You remember this discussion where these Japanese implacements.
Speaker 3: It was just so terrible.
Speaker 2: Our guys would be out on patrol and you would all of a sudden just be gunned down practically standing on top of the machine gun emplacement. How is that possible? Not only is the jungle super thick, but you could put an emplacement down and then just chuck a bunch of dirt on top of it. And just the natural environment would grow greenery there in a matter of days, let alone weeks, and so the jungle would essentially grow around your emplacement, which is the best concealment in the world. There's no way you could see. You can't see anything, and so death would just come from everywhere nowhere.
Speaker 3: You can't tell.
Speaker 2: These German forests are not dissimilar. Except there's one part of this battle that I did not mention. This is November in Germany. It was freezing, the temperature was freezing. The men were wet cold when they were wounded or dying. Because we remember, we couldn't get vehicles in there because it was so thick.
Speaker 3: They had to haul people out by hand.
Speaker 2: And so what I mean, what they don't what they don't tell you is people are dying because it takes so long to get them back to aids.
Speaker 3: You and your buddies.
Speaker 2: You have to grab your other buddy on a stretcher because he got wounded. He bleeds out before you can get him all the way back. Just a horrible, horrible situation. And like all situations, some men rise.
Speaker 3: The staff.
Speaker 2: Sergeant Garcia rose to the occasion, and we don't have to play taps because the man lived.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Speaking of fighting in the jungle, how much do you know about MACV Sog If you listen to the show at all, you know quite a bit. But mac V Sog the behind enemy lines guys in Vietnam. They spent their time in Laos and Cambodia hunting down the North Vietnamese and oftentimes being hunted themselves. The casualty rate is unimaginable, far north of fifty percent. That just most of them died. It was such a dangerous job. Most of them died. Do you know that the CEO of Pureti was mac V Soog? Two tours, not one. He did one tour like that and said I'll do it again for my country.
Speaker 3: If you've ever.
Speaker 2: Asked yourself why Pure Talk does what they do for veterans, why would a company hire Americans in customer service? Nobody does that. That has to cost more, of course, it costs more. It means a lot to Pure Talk. And because they don't have a store on every corner, you still save a fortune. You don't have to sacrifice service. Switch your cell phone provider to pure Talk. Please, that's a great way to say thank you. Don't you don't you think dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back, Miss dost catch up.
Speaker 3: Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday, tackling all the issues of the day. We just did Medal of Honor Tuesday. Talked a lot about injustice in the first hour. This one made me snicker something fierce though. I have to get to this before we get to Scotus and more emails and things like that. So Debbie Wasserman Schultz was complaining about Alligator Alcatraz that it's a deportation facility in Florida.
Speaker 3: That's all that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's being howlsed there permanently. If you're an illegal, you're about to be deported. They're going to hold you there till they deport you. And this is this is what she dropped.
Speaker 4: I what, So they essentially drink, they get their drinking water, and they brush their teeth where they poop in the same unit. They bragged that they went above standards supposedly and gave them a three foot privacy wall that stretches the length inside the thirty two detainee cage.
Speaker 2: They brushed their feet, their teeth where they poop. You mean, like everyone else in the United States of America that has a bathroom. Does there be Wasserman Schultz have an outhouse?
Speaker 3: You know? That could be the only explanation for that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they brush their teeth where they poop.
Speaker 3: It's a bathroom.
Speaker 2: I believe my toilet is located approximately three feet away from the sink where I brush my teeth. It's called a bathroom. We all have one. That's one two. I'm gonna confess something to you, and then I'm gonna move on, and I'm never gonna mention it again because I want to go do some emails and other stuff.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: Rarely I have brushed my teeth on the toilet before. Listen, Chris, I'm not gonna be judged right away before I can even lob an explanation out there. In situations where I am crunched for time, maybe don't look at me like that. I have occasionally. We're talking three times in my life, just having a confession. Now, I understand it's gross. That's why I'm confessing it right now. Chris, I don't know whatever. I've done it and I'm not proud of it, and Lord Willing, I will never do it again.
Speaker 3: But I have done it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now let me ask you. Do you work with someone who also makes you feel bad about life? That's why you need ZipRecruiter. ZipRecruiter is there so you don't have to work with people who make your life more difficult. All the good employees are already at ZipRecruiter, as you hear the sound of my voice right now, Their resumes are already there. And ZipRecruiter does this thing because I could never find somebody. They have a matching technology. You post your job, they will match you good candidates. You don't have to sit and click through a bunch of different screens all night long. They'll find you the one that's going to make your company better. Go try it for free. Stop banging your head against your desk, Stop suffering with brutal employees who question your teeth brushing on the toilet. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse and try it for free. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse. Hey, colossal clown hands, how do you screen your emails you read on the show. You and Jewish producer Chris are functionally illiterate, so who's really running the show. There's not a ton of screening. I read almost everything you email in. I've told you this before. If you email, I will probably read it. The only thing that does get screened is if you go on too long. You'll learn that whenever you have a large group of people, there's always a couple psychos in there, and some people will email in two or three pages of emails. I'm not reading that. I'm not reading that well, Chris said more see I don't see him. If if you go on more really than a paragraph, I'm probably not gonna see it. Chris knows I won't read it, so he'll just delete it.
Speaker 3: If you complain.
Speaker 2: About advertisers, I don't like all the odds. Sorry, you don't understand how radio works. I won't ever see it. You don't, you immediately delete it. Beyond that, I get most of them. I got most of them, and I enjoy them.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 2: Ones just like this one, dear beaver trapper. Oh, I almost forgot to mention I got a beaver, Yes I did, Chris. In fact, I think I got two. I need to stress. I know I got one. I think I got two. You remember the story last week.
Speaker 3: A couple of you fruities got mad about it.
Speaker 2: But the beavers are tearing down all these amazing trees and we can't seem to trap them. We can't seem to get rid of them. And I told you that I located them. Oh yeah, capped one on Friday or no, Saturday, captain one on Saturday, and I made a solid effort to try to get it out of the water so I could be wearing a beaver hat as you're hearing me right now. On Tuesday, I was unsuccessful in getting it out of the water, and so the other animals ended up taking it first. They stole my beaver pelt. Don't think that I'm above getting a fake one. In fact, I believe I'm going to order it pretty shortly. What Chris, What Chris said, picks or it didn't happen, Although it'll be picks, buddy. I'm not saying they're real. You think I'm above line. I'm not saying they're real. But this did happen, and it was maybe the worst moment ever for my mom because my mom was making merciless fun of me after I she listened to the radio segment I did last week on beaver hunting, and she said, you didn't even kill one. You haven't done anything. All you did was see it. Blah blah blah blah blah. When I finally got one, I came walking in her house with my hand raised in the number one sign, my index finger raised in the air, and she just she just put her head in her hands because she knew what had happened. And I have made her call me beaver hunter. Well, she hasn't actually done it, but I've requested that she call me beaver hunter all weekend long. I have just I've been over the top of noxious about the whole thing, and it has been fantastic. You know what else is fantastic. Scotus lifted the block on Trump's plan to dismantle the Education Department. No, I need to make something hundred percent clear about this. The Supreme Court did not say that Trump can eliminate the Department of Education. That's not what they said. So don't let bad headlines mislead you. Only only Congress can really totally get.
Speaker 3: Rid of the Department of Education.
Speaker 2: Because it was Congress that created the part of education. On your Jimmy Carter, that's another story entirely. But Scotis did say you can fire these people now, Donald Trump in Education Secretary Linda McMahon, they are free to start firing people. Is this everything we ever wanted? No, But it's a big, big, big deal. Celebrate this. This is a win. And there's another part of this win. I talked to a lawyer today, which was brutal, but I talked to a lawyer today.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I'll be right back the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Member.
Speaker 2: If you would like to email the show, you can Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and we will get to a bunch of those emails shortly. But okay, so back to what the Supreme Court did. Remember, the Supreme Court did not eliminate the Department of Education. They didn't even say Trump could eliminate the Department of Education because he can't. It was created by Congress. He can only be eliminated by Congress. But what the Supreme Court did do is they said, oh no, you can fire a bunch of people go ahead. I know that's a crazy thing to celebrate, because how did we ever end up in a place where you can't fire government people? But that is the place we've been, and now that that's changing, it's something to celebrate. And you're starting to see this happen more and more across government agencies, like this lady who got dumped by the State Department.
Speaker 5: First one is disappointment. I'm a lawyer by trade and live for Supreme Court decisions at least to have reasoning, so you know, to have the six justices just allow this to happen without even explaining their decision is extremely disappointing. Then I go into anger, anger since the beginning of this administration by the misrepresentation about what we actually do.
Speaker 1: And it is extremely anger.
Speaker 5: Inducing that this misrepresentation of what we do and how important our work is is perpetuating in.
Speaker 2: It the sense of intuitement with these freaking government employees that drives me insane. They all think that they're these saintly civil servants when they're not. Most of you are a bunch of lazy dorks who couldn't make it in the private sector. You took the job because the benefits are great. You get eight thousand paid vacation days a year. Please don't sell me on the important work you do. Most of you are committed communists who, when you're not on vacation, use your turn time to try to undermine Republicans and help Republican help democrats. We all know that's exactly what you do. Back to what we were talking about about the Supreme Court decision. What this did do, according to a lawyer friend of mine, was it potentially opened up the possibility of firing of other government employees and mass, meaning not just the Department of Education. I'm not saying we're there yet, so don't get excited, but he told me this could very well lead to the Supreme Court saying, look, you want to fire a bunch of IRS agents, go ahead.
Speaker 3: You want to fire a bunch of.
Speaker 2: FBI agents, go ahead, CIA, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead. This has the potential. I know it sounds like a small story. It has the potential to shrink the government in a large, large way. Of course, it's not enough. We need to completely eliminate these agencies. But that's really freaking cool. In my mind.
Speaker 3: That's a good, good, good start, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Actually he said, dear Beaver trapper, why are conservative podcasters having Gavin Newsom on?
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: A lot of this is in response to Sean Ryan. Sean Ryan, who I like a lot. Sean Ryan had Gavin Newsom on his show. Gavin Newsome was asked some questions by Sean Ryan, and he didn't necessarily give the best answers.
Speaker 3: What about for.
Speaker 1: Your values, I mean, is eight years old too young?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, he's talking about tranny stuff, tranny stuff, get your eight year old tranny that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: What about for your values, I mean, is eight years old too young?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean, look, I now that I have a nine year old just became nine. Come on, man, I get it. So those are legit. You know, it's interesting, just the issue of age. I haven't I'm as I and as someone that's been so focused on equality broadly LGBT rights, particularly gay marriage. The trans issue for me is also novel. It's over the last few years. I'm trying to understand as much as anyone else, whole pronoun thing, trying to understand all of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me explain something, and it may seem like an obvious point. But Gavin Newsom's running for president. As you know, He's going to run to be the Democrat nominee in twenty twenty eight, and it'll be the least surprising announcement in the world. Gavin Newsom's running to be president. And there is something that you and I always have to remember. We are not normal voters. We are not even the majority of voters.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about people who vote on the right or Republican or something like that. I'm talking about our level of knowledge about the issues.
Speaker 3: Our level of knowledge about.
Speaker 2: This scandal or that issue, or the border, or taxes or the tranny stuff or whatever. If someone were to ask you about that, you would be able to explain exactly what's going on, why it's going on, about a variety of Issuesvoters.
Speaker 3: Are not this way.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom goes on every podcast he can find, including right wing podcasts, because Gavin Newsom understands he needs to speak to the voter who goes whichever way the wind happens to be blowing. You probably know someone like this, Maybe you are someone like this. I'm talking about the person, well, I voted for Obama twice, and then I voted for Trump the first time, and then I voted for Biden. But then I went back and I voted for Trump, and now I'm unhappy with Trump. And I know when you hear about people like that, it just makes you want to run through a brick wall because you're you're thinking, how could what does that mean?
Speaker 3: What do you even vote on?
Speaker 2: Don't sit and bash yourself over the head trying to understand that's how a lot of people vote. Just know that's how a lot of people vote. And here's the other part that's maybe the most manning part about this. Those are the people who decide elections. He decided is they go whichever way the wind blow. They decide who's the next president, and that nuts, it's freaking awful. But you don't get to decide. I don't get to decide. We can work, we can help pull them our direction, but we don't decide elections. Gavin Newsom is running for president, and Gavin Newsom is doing something very intelligent. He is going on right wing shows and he's answering questions and this answer he gives you, I'm gonna play it again here in its entirety it's not designed to win you over. Gavin Newsom is not trying to win you over. You are too informed. He can't win you over. Gavin Newsom is trying to speak to somebody. Sean Ryan has a huge show. He's trying to speak to the guy in the audience who sometimes votes left and sometimes votes right. And I'm not sure, but now I'm mad at them. He's trying to answer the question while sounding reasonable to that guy, also signaling to the demonic Democrat base that he won't stop them from mutilating children. He's trying to walk the tightrope. He's trying to tell the demons, yes, you can keep mutilating kids, while also trying to tell Norman Norm that he's not that much of a psycho. That's what you're hearing with this gobblygook answer.
Speaker 1: What about for your values? I mean, is eight years old too young?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, look now that I have a nine year old just became nine. Come on, man, I get it. So those are legit. You know, it's interesting, just the issue of age. I haven't I'm as I and as someone that's been so focused on equality broadly, LGBT writes particular gay marriage. The transisue for me is also novel. It's it's over the last few years. I'm trying to understand as much as anyone else, the whole pronoun thing, try and understand all of that.
Speaker 3: What did he say? There?
Speaker 2: Nothing, absolutely nothing but norm and norma. They might hear that answer and say, Okay, he's not a complete psycho like other people.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not. Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 7: Texas has always been found to be intentionally discriminatory, and so I want y'all to understand the makeup of my state. The state is a majority minority state, and what this legislature historically has done is what they plan to do again, is to dilute the voices of people of color in order to make sure that they can get to where they're trying to go. We saw this Department of Justice decided to put out a letter and what did they do. We only have four seats that are represented by black folk, where the vast major of the people they get to decide who they have represented them are black. They decided to attack three of the four seats that we have in the state. They decided to go after a lot.
Speaker 2: He doesn't sound like that maybe Norm thinks, Okay, that's a Democrat I could vote for.
Speaker 3: That's what he's going for.
Speaker 2: As for why these people have them on, I don't want to speak for them, but I'll give you my answer in a moment.
Speaker 3: Before I get to that.
Speaker 2: Remember that Republican or Democrat left right today tomorrow, babies are still being killed in mass in this country. We won a battle when Roe versus Way got overturned, but that that didn't stop abortion. In fact, if you look at the numbers, it didn't even slow it down. They found a way to start shipping abortion pills to women. So now more than half the abortions and country happen in her bathroom.
Speaker 3: Isn't that so? Said?
Speaker 2: What chance do we have when she can just order a pill through the mail an ultrasound? That's our chance. If we can just get her in for a free ultrasound, let her hear that heartbeat. She can't go to her bathroom and kill it because it's her baby. Save the baby and the mother. Preborn will give her that ultrasound. It cost them twenty eight bucks. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you go to give.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Get the care for rhinos eight days with The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com before I get back to some more emails, and we'll talk about well being replaced, being replaced intentionally by foreigners and why and all that stuff before we get to that in Ukraine and other things. I wanted to answer the guy's questions. I didn't want to avoid it. Why are people having Gavin Newsom on their podcast, on their television show. He's a Democrat, he's a scumbag.
Speaker 3: Why have him on? Why have him on? I don't do that.
Speaker 2: And let me explain why I don't have a lot of politicians on. You know, I don't have a lot of guests on period, because I just prefer my own self. I prefer my own thoughts. I prefer to just do the whole thing myself. Part of that is a control freak thing. If I have on a guest and they suck, you suffer, I probably only have you for fifteen minutes. You're in your car, you're on the way, maybe you're stuck in traffic. I have fifteen minutes to try to make your day a little bit better, make it interesting, make it laugh. If I have a guest on that sucks, it ruins it, so's I don't have any guests. But a big reason why I don't have many politicians is politicians, most of them, really all of them. Because they're men. They will disappoint you. They'll disappoint me eventually, they will, and that's okay, that's okay. I don't if I wanted them to be just like me, I would just go run again from myself.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: They're different, they see things differently. But sometimes sometimes they will turn out to be treasonous little snakes.
Speaker 3: And maybe they.
Speaker 2: Weren't that way earlier, or maybe they were lying earlier.
Speaker 3: And if I had that.
Speaker 2: Person on, I will feel partially responsible because I promoted them.
Speaker 3: Ken Buck.
Speaker 2: Ken Buck was a former congressman from Colorado. I have played the audio of ken Buck multiple times sucking up to the FBI while the STAZI was abusing American citizens their rights, arresting pro lifers, and I played the audio of ken Buck, Oh, I love you, crib. FBI is the best. You shouldn't defund anything you guys are perfect. You protect us. And I even made the accusation completely without evidence. I should note that, Oh, go ahead and play Chris this ken Buck.
Speaker 8: I want to thank you for leading an agency, as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terrace. That an agency that protects Americas from fries from China and Russia and cyber crime and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals. And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us. And frankly, I am not in favor of defunding the FBI. Nor am I in favor of splitting up the FBI. Nor am I in favor of using the home and rule for the FBI director.
Speaker 2: That was while the FBI was in the middle of some of the worst civil rights abuses by a government agency and the history of this country. You know, I interviewed ken Buck before, and not in a hostile way. I think it was on TV, not radio, and it was years ago, but he was you know, he had a fairly conservative voting record, and we brought him on.
Speaker 3: I promoted that man I hate that.
Speaker 2: I really really really hate that because I don't want to promote somebody who is bad. Now I have no idea why he made those statements. Again, I accused him without evidence of being compromised in some way, and I still believe that that. It was so bizarrely over the top that it almost seemed out of place. And then he retired promptly. He basically sucked up the Christopher Ray for a minute and then retired. It seemed bad, it looked bad. But whatever philosophy is that I have been given this huge platform. It's a blessing, a blessing I don't deserve, and I try, Obviously I fail. Sometimes I try to not promote anything or get elevate a voice that shouldn't be elevated. But that is just my philosophy. There are other people who would say, why Jesse, bring on? Who do I hate the most?
Speaker 3: Chris? What politician do I hate the most? Who do I? I mean?
Speaker 2: I hate all of them? Really for the most Corny? Okay, that's a good example as any Chris said John Cornyn. I've had people email in and say, Jesse, you hate John Cornyan.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: Why not bring him on and ask him hard questions. Why not bring him on and ask him about the gun control thing?
Speaker 3: Why? Why not? Why not? And I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I don't bring him on because I don't want to promote him, and I don't ask them hard questions because they'll just lie. They'll give me talking points, like every politician does. But the question is still a very valid one. And a lot of really decent people have that philosophy of no, bring them on, kind of one of those sunlight is the best disinfecting things. Bring them on, sit them in the chair, ask them hard questions. It's just a different philosophy. That's why different people bring them up. It's just a different philosophy. I do not, I will not. I don't like interviews. I really hate interviewing politicians, and I really really really hate interviewing communists. So that's not something I'm going to do on my show.
Speaker 3: But I get why others do. I get what others do.
Speaker 2: All right, let's discuss Ukraine Russia. It's gonna hurt a little bit, but let's discuss Ukraine and Russia. Before we discuss Ukraine and Russia, though, we are going to discuss being replaced, You being replaced, your children being replaced. What's happening will show you a really great example of it in just a moment. Before we show you that, Let's get you feeling good, feeling full of energy, full of pep, ready to go. That's what natural herbal supplements from chalk have done for me. I'm not even I'm just gonna tell you that I have someone so much more energy now than I used to, so much better focus at work. I know it may not come through, but I have so much, so much better focus.
Speaker 3: My focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 2: See, just like that, A male vitality stack from Chalk has saved my life, changed my life. I should say, I don't know about saved it, but nan alive. Do I feel good now? I used to come home after work and just be zapped. You ever zapped? When you get home from work, You're totally done. You just want to sit down and just stare at the I don't feel like that anymore. I sleep so much better now. I had normally been a good sleeper when I was younger, and then I started having a toss and turn you wake up. This is no more. Try male Vitality stack from Chuck, gentlemen, twenty percent increase in your T levels in ninety days. How many more testimonials do I need to read you from guys whose lives have been changed. Women too, Female Vitality Stacks go get a massive summer discount on subscriptions for the lifetime of the subscription.
Speaker 3: Call them. You can even text them.
Speaker 2: Five zero c Hoq three thousand, five zero Chuck three thousand.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.