Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show with me quiet, Jesse, who's gotta be a little bit lower key tonight because the old voice. We got another hour. Don't worry. I'm still I'm still here. We'll get to some emails and this whole new trend. Man, there's an exciting new thing happening out there. I'm excited to tell you about it. I'll get to that in a minute, as soon as I'm done describing what I see here. Because Janet Yellen sat down with an interview, sat down for an interview, talked about how well America's doing, talked about how we can have court. Are we gonna we could afford as many wars as we want. Of course, they asked Joe Biden the same type of thing, Joe, what can we do this? And remember, you know the financial situation, Joe. He gave the ultimate answer of the person who lives in yesteryear. You know, this sounds to me like this when I hear this answer from people, This sounds to me like me last year when I went to a batting cage, we had some batting cages. Now, I played baseball for ten years, very horribly, don't get wrong, as an awful baseball player. But I spent a bunch of time in batting cages. You know, I can sit and swing and swing and swing, or I could. And someone warned me before I get in this batting cage that I'm not I'm not fifteen anymore. Nah, I'm fine. Yeah, I could hardly move the next day. My shoulder hurts so bad. This is what I think every time I hear an Americans say things. I think the.
Speaker 2: Wars in Israel and Ukraine more than the United States can take on.
Speaker 3: In the secondary of the United States of America, God's sake, the most powerful nation in the history, not in the world, and the history of the world.
Speaker 1: I can hit those batting cages, who are the best ever. We're approaching thirty four trillion dollars in death the interest on the debt, that alone is going to destroy us. But what are they talking about? Why do they talk in terms? I mean Joe Biden, that's why he's running again to be president of you of me, remember, president of America, And instead he talks about the the Middle East and Europe.
Speaker 3: Are you sure that you want to run again, Yes, because I'm sure. Look and I ran I said, the world's at an inflection point. The world's changing, but we have an opportunity to make it. So imagine if we're able to succeed in getting the Middle East put in place where we have normalization of relations. I think we can do that. Imagine what happens if we fact unite all of Europe and Plutinus.
Speaker 1: I want to be president of America for the Middle East and Europe. Well, I just wanted to go this and we'll play a couple more Janet yelling cuts that will reinforce what I'm saying. But remember that these people, as everything kind of goes to crap around us, and as you lament the country and the state of the planet and the dollar and all these things, and how you would describe this is is failing, right, this is this is failing. It's not going well, it's coming apart. You would use terms like that to describe it as dark and dire as your descriptions are. That's how happy they are. They're not they're not running for America, they're not planning for America. They don't care about America as We've talked about a million times before. The elite Commi scum, the Janet Yellen's, the Bill Gates, the Bidens, the whoever. America never enters their mind. It just it just doesn't cross their mind at all, that nothing stirs inside of them. They have globals as the commies have always had. Remember the workers of the world unite. They have global Commi plans that are going by. They're going, they're going along perfectly, and every minute you look out at the destruction and you think, oh my gosh, this sucks, this is horrible. Remember this. That's how excited they are about things. Remember this little cliff from twenty sixteen when Klaus Schwab Bond villain, head of the WEF, sat down with Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Remember this to our discussion, which we had din two days ago. So false industrial Revolution has one big challenge. It is holding out of the middle class.
Speaker 1: They're very obvious about it. They are thrilled about what's going on. How thrilled. I mean, after all, on, let's not forget that. Right now we're dealing with Russia and Ukraine, Iran. Obviously they're throwing out a new threat every fifteen minutes to US, to Israel, to everybody else. We have these gigantic military powers lobbing threats. Well, China is still right there as our number one geopolitical adversary. We have given them all of our manufacturing. They make all of our drugs, they make everything for us. Now, hey, Janet Yellen, I mean, isn't it the most obvious thing in the world We should try to decouple from China. It's really not good to have your number one enemy who claims they're going to knock you off from being number one make all of your stuff. Well, no, how could we decouple from China. We have a mission and it's called climate Chane.
Speaker 2: Are not attempting to decouple from China. We have a deep economic relationship and that kind of competition, trade and investment is beneficial to both sides, and we want an environment.
Speaker 1: Pause on that for a moment. All that are keep going, Notice that's beneficial to both sides. Boy, I'm sure all those steel plants that have shut down, all those towns, all those rust belt towns that are now ravaged by overdose, desolate ghost towns that used to be booming manufacturing cities. It didn't work. Out for them. So who did it work out for? Well, they worked out for Janet Yellen, the elite communists come, it's all worked out great.
Speaker 2: In which it can continue. And third, we need to cooperate on a variety of global challenges. And I would say climate change is an obvious example. And that is another area where.
Speaker 1: I know you're hearing the climate change. But did you hear what she said? We need to collaborate on the global challenges? Hey, Janet, China is our enemy. Don't you think think we should decouple from them? Again, America doesn't enter her mind. America, what why would have know? Why would know?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: See, we have global challenges and after all, inflation, Look, at least in the very least, she must care about inflation. She must care about the destruction of the dollar, about the fact people can't afford rent, they can't buy a home, mortgage rates like worst ever right now, can't afford food, our global or strategic oil reserve. It's down to about two weeks. Did you know that? And we are facing gigantic oil price increases. Of course that would concern her, right, well, no, after all it's down.
Speaker 2: The American economy is doing extremely well.
Speaker 1: Extremely well. That sounds ridiculous until you understand and accept that it's doing extremely well for her, not you, because again I know I'm beating the point to death you America. Normal people never cross these people's mind ever. It never happens. They never spend a single second worried about you and your grocery bill. It just never crosses their mind.
Speaker 2: Inflation has been high and it's been a concern to households. It's come down considerably. At the same time, we have about the strongest labor market we have seen in fifty years, with three point eight percent unemployment. And at the same time, America, the Biden administration has past legislation that is strengthening our economy in the years to come for the medium term.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 1: These people, they're all against us. And I want to circle back to something we've talked about over and over and over again, including several times tonight. Our domestic enemies are the most dangerous thing we face right now in this country. And along the same lines of what we were just talking about. John Kirby was asked about the American hostages. You do remember that we have American hostages right something like thirty Americans dead. Americans are being held hostage in Gaza, which is a living hell. We probably don't want to know what those Americans are going through right now. That should kind of be the biggest story ever American hostages, But for this administration, they're just in the way. And so when they get asked about the hostages. Remember these are communists who are busy with their plans for destroying America. They're almost annoyed, and so they just kind of play dumb whenever they're asked about things that should be priority one. Americans are being held hostage over there. John Kirby was asked, I mean, I don't really know. Look, we don't even know where they are.
Speaker 6: Well, we unfortunately don't have a whole lot of more information this morning, Meka about where they are.
Speaker 1: You know what, Before he gets to do that, I just want to say the proper response, the only response from the American government when Americans are being held hostage is this, we will find them. If you're listening, we will find you. We will turn over every rock on the planet to bring you home alive, and if a hair on your head has been harmed, we will kill anyone who had anything to do with it. That's not a left right or Democrat Republican thing. That's how an American, an American leader responds, listen to the people who now run our country.
Speaker 6: Well, we unfortunately don't have a whole lot of more information this morning, Meka, about where they are, what kind of groups they might being, whether they're being moved around. We don't even know the full total hostage pool, certainly for Americans. We think a small number of Americans are in that group, but.
Speaker 4: It could rise.
Speaker 6: We still have some fifteen accounted for Americans.
Speaker 1: Look, we don't know where they are, not how many have it. Shoot, there are some we don't even know about. It could rise. I mean I don't know. I don't know how we figure it out. Kind of reminds everybody of that Apostle Paul story from huh, the one we talked about before you know what. We're going to get to that and some emails and some other things next. Before we get to that, it's time to start investing in things we can touch and feel. Because Janet Yellen is going to destroy this economy. Joe Biden is going to destroy this economy. We must invest in things we can touch and feel. That's why I tell you about real estate. Real estate, real estate. Oh, Joshua, you don't know what you're talking about. Okay, do you think black Rock does? Because they're buying real estate. Vanguard, the biggest finance giants in the world, are gobbling up residential real estate. Why because it's the best safest thing you can buy right now. And you don't have to be a trillionaire comed dirtball company. You can just be you, a normal person. That's what Done for you. Real estate is real estate investing for normal people. Let them handle everything. They'll find you the property, the finance and insurance, they'll handle the rental process. They do it all for you. Let done for you real estate, do it for you. Go to Done for You Jesse dot com and find out how done for you Jesse dot com. It's that or you can rely on Jennet Yellen your call. I think I'll choose real estate.
Speaker 3: Go now.
Speaker 7: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And before we get to Joe Biden paying tribute to a deity, I am going to get to emails. But before we get to emails, there's been enough heavy on the show so far today. So let's talk about something wonderful. And you know, whenever I find out about something new that I've discovered, I like to pass it along to you because as ugly as everything is right now, I like to make your day a little bit better. So look, I can't take credit for the discovery. Obviously, according to this article, it was Generation Z that discovered this. But man, listen to this. You want to talk about something new and exciting. Listen to this. There's a new trend out there, and according to the New York Post, Generation Z has invented this. It's called silent walking. And get this. They leave the house and they walk, and they leave their iPhones at home.
Speaker 8: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: So you go out and what Chris, this is exciting. I'm passing along. Look, Jed, I didn't write the article. The article says silent walking, a trend has Generation Zers leaving iPhones at home to go for walks. I think this is Look, there's the invention of the light bulb, right, the wheel, the polio vaccine, walking outside without an iPhone. People complain about the next generation. Well, let me ask you something. Did your generation ever go for a walk without their iPhone. I think not. You know who brought that to us, Generation Z, so pay some respect where it's due. I'm excited silent walking. I might try this. I look, it's so new and excited. I don't know, maybe it's it almost feels a little dangerous. Can you walk without staring at your phone? Is that something? Has anyone ever done that? Did Alexander the Great leave his house without his iPhone? I think not. I'm going to try it tomorrow. So if I don't show up tomorrow night it didn't go well, all right, but I'm going to try it. I'm excited. Thank you Generation Z for breaking through for us very much. We appreciate you, gen Z. Thank you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, since these people are about to take over the country and Joe Biden still runs the country, might be a good idea to shore things up and on the home front, meaning financially. As Janet Yellen and Joe Biden get all whipped up into a frenzy at the thought of US getting into World War three, pretty.
Speaker 7: Must threatening and challenging geopolitical environment that I've ever seen. At the same time, the US is in its weakest fiscal position since World War Two, with debt to GDP one hundred and twenty two percent America. Can the West afford another war at this time?
Speaker 2: I think the answer is absolutely there.
Speaker 1: Last war costs US five trillion dollars. This next world costs US probably ten to fifteen trillion, that's being conservative. Do you have any gold or silver in your physical possession yet or are you going to wait? Because these people will end us, they will win the dollar, they will destroy our financial system, and in fact they're trying to do so. You know that Oxford Gold will deliver it to your front door, and you must have it in your physical possession. I want you to get in your IRA or four to one K, and Oxford will take care of that too. But gold or silver, I don't care which one You're going to want it in your physical possession. Look at the various calamities that have befallen people throughout history. Precious metals have bailed people out. Why do you think China is hoarding it by the ton? Right now? Go to Jesse kellygold dot com and start making preparations. Prepare as if the most evil, stupid people on the planet are in charge of your financial system. That's why you go to Jesse Kellygold dot com. You can trust Gold or you can trust Janet Yellen. It's really your call. That's an easy call for me. But hey, maybe you like the bull cut. I don't know Jesse Kellygold dot com. Now, by the way, if you'd like to know what these leaders think about you. Remember that Hunter Biden letter that all those intelligence agents signed saying was Russian disinformation And now we know, beyond the shadow of a doubt that was false. It was Hunter Biden's laptop. Here's a former head of the CIA, Leon Panetta. You want to know how sorry he is for signing on to that letter that deceived you, that cost Donald Trump. The White House brought Joe Biden in. Here's sorry.
Speaker 8: You were remiss If I didn't ask you about that letter you signed on too, from former intelligence officials saying that the laptop and the emails had all the classic ere marks of a Russian information operation. That letter was used in the debate. I haven't asked you this, but do you have regrets about that?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Brett, Look, I was extremely concerned about Russian interference and misinformation, and we all know it. Intelligence agencies discovered that Russia had continued to push disinformation across the board, and my concern was to kind of alert the public to be aware that these disinformation efforts went on. And frankly, I haven't seen any evidence from any intelligence agency that that was not the case.
Speaker 7: You don't think that.
Speaker 1: No regrets. Well, I mean I was worried about Russia, and no one's shown me otherwise. You cannot save this country without guys like Leon Panetta going to prison. It can't be done. All right, some emails and Joe Biden honoring a hero. Next it is the Jesse Calisha. I can't wait to do this one for you. So Americans, it is good every now and then. It is good for us to be reminded that we are surrounded by our enemies. It is good. It is good to it's good to know where you stand. Again, not much good came out of COVID, not much good at all. But as I've said, I call it the Great Sorting, because it really did reveal the people in your life, the people in my life who are dirty tyrants, who if someone can just make them feel the slightest bit of fear, they will turn into monsters and turn on you. Your mom who turned on you during COVID, she'll do it again next time over something different. That revealed who she was, your son, your employer, your brother, the people in our lives, your friends had showed who they were. The Saint George Floyd riots, they were great for that too. They were great for showing you how's your how's where you live? Can it be salvaged? If your place locked these people down, kicked them out, as many places did in the country, didn't allow the damage. That's a great place to be. If your government, local and state allowed the animals to run crazy, you need to leave because you're in hostile territory. There have been all kinds of pro Hamas demonstrations across the country since they went in Israel and raped a bunch of women and killed a bunch of babies. There, we all kinds of them. There's a petition right now to bounce some Columbia professor who called the attack awesome. I believe he said he was excited, exhilarated. People are horrified about Harvard right now, and Harvard is they're they're allowing all these pro Hamas protests. In fact, this is their professor Claudia grays her name.
Speaker 10: Our university embraces a commitment to free expression. That commitment extends even to views that many of us find objectionable, even outrageous. We do not punish or sanction people for expressing such views. But that is a far cry for endorsing.
Speaker 1: No, No, let's stop for a second, because I know what you're probably saying, but we don't punish people for expression their views. You know, say what you want. Maybe you're screaming at the radio. Yeah right, I'm sure they wouldn't let Donald Trump come speak. They're not going to let run of Santius on the campus. But but yeah they're not because this is all designed to protect them. There's a lie people tell themselves on the right, and it's a lie we must put down that the old liberals will call them that they were much more live and let live, and they're much different than these commies today. That's a lie. This liberalism as we called it years ago. Oh I don't care who can speak, who can't speak. It was always just the trojan horse designed to bring communism into power and eventually smash you. Freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of all these things things that quote liberals used to lovingly talk about it was never meant for you, It was never meant for me. It was meant to calm you down, patch you on the head, sek soothingly to you. No, no, no, no freedom. Don't you love freedom? Hey, the founders would want this freedom. Hey, no, no, it's shit. Look it's just an LGBTQ demonstration in front of an lmen elementary school. Don't you believe in freedom? Freedom? I love freedom? And then you turn around and that same quote liberal, he's now sixty five and he believes you should be locked in a quarantine camp and have your children taken away from you because you haven't had your six booster shot. Well, he didn't just become a tyrant. He was always a tyrant. He was always hell bent on destroying you, silencing you. He was always hell bent on the destruction of America and the West itself. Why does BLM merge seamlessly with Antifa? They merged seamlessly with hamas with the feminists, with the lgbt Why do all these groups merge seamlessly because they're all the same girl who with the same goal the destruction of civilization, mainly America. But that is their goal. Again. I've brought it up before my tour guide in New York. That's just how he approaches everything in life, whether it's an amazingly nice immigration policy on Ellis Island or a helicopter flying overhead. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, go listen to earlier in the show. In his mind, In.
Speaker 11: His mind, America sucks, and everything in his life is based on that notion that this is an evil place.
Speaker 1: In fact, it is the height of all evil, and that good cannot come to this world until this place is destroyed. You cannot understand how deep into a world of evil make believe these people, Resigne, I want you to listen to this liberal white woman. Listen to this woman and understand these people surround you every single day.
Speaker 12: Is this a serious question you're asking me? If I truly think that the country is in better place now than it was when drump was president. Yes, I do, of course I do. And of course Biden has spent much of his time cleaning up that your fat president, Nimrod, stupid criminal did to damage this country for so many years, and we're still cleaning up. Not only are we cleaning up governmentally and policy wise, But we're cleaning up the shit on the streets because you racist keep shooting everybody and basically being prejudiced about against anybody who doesn't look like your white skin and blue eyes. So do I think this country is in a better place than it was when Trump was president? A? Yes, I do. You cannot change my mind. Don't even try, because the.
Speaker 5: Facts are there.
Speaker 12: Do some research.
Speaker 1: I obviously am revolted by that as much as you are, but I do one hundred percent support how she finished it. Do not change my mind. Don't even dry. That is the mistake the Right is made time and time again looking at that liberal white woman. Remember, the most evil creature on the planet is the liberal white woman. Nothing else comes close. Now, maybe you're tempted right now to say, well, Jesse, what about Hamas, what about the tart wall? Obviously they're horrible, no question, But what a single one of those jihatis groom their baby from childhood on purpose, just to mutilate them for social acceptance. Is there anything more evil than that? The liberal white woman would and she'll brag about it, and the right believes that we just haven't been nice enough to her. Again, this is a person who's used to being the aggressor in every single social situation. We must change that. We must change that, all right, I've got to get to some emails here, Jesse, dear overlord Leather, I can't say that, oracle. Last month, my neighbor told me he was socially progressive. Right then and there, I knew he was a communist. Later on he asked me to borrow my circular, saw my shop back and my grinder. I did not like this, and I said no. My question is should we fight communists on all fronts, even the power tool front. Yes, don't hire them. If you've hired them, fire them, do not loan them tools. If I owned a restaurant, I wouldn't serve them food. I put a sign on the door. Discrimination is underrated. It is time to bring it back in mass It is time for the commis to be ashamed. When I was scolding my tour guide who thought he was going to spout his COMMI film all over the show or all over our tour. When I was scolding him, the wife didn't try to talk me out of it. She knows me, but she did say, you know, I mean, it's a tour and whatnot. And I said, why why do I have to be silent and be ashamed of what I believe? What I believe is right, That vile little comedy is the one who should be ashamed. I've been silent for too long. No more, No, don't give them your tools, don't give them an egg, screw them all? Right, Well I didn't. I didn't hold up, not quit, not anyway. We're gonna get the headlines I didn't get to. But first we have to pay homage to a hero, a legend, and then we'll get to an email or two in headlines I didn't get to. And then I'm gonna go home and cough and go to sleep. Before we do that, let's talk about where we put our money. We spend money every day. We talk about elections and this guy and this guy, and I'm in this primary and this, but we actually have an election every day. It's where we spend our money. Now that corporations like AT and T have declared war on the right, we must declare war back. So how do we do that? We take away their livelihood. We destroy their livelihood by taking our business elsewhere. If your mobile services with Verizon T Mobile. At and T, you are funding someone who hates you. When you switch to pure Talk, you're on an incredible five G network. You're not sacrificing service. You're saving a fortune, and instead of your money going to Black Lives Matter, it's going to veterans. Go switch to pure Talk. Now, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure.
Speaker 4: Talk The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can email me docile Jesse Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Don't worry. I'll be here tomorrow unless I have no voice at all. Oh, I'm gonna be right here. I may just have to do the whole show like this. That might be intense, Chris, Can you can you do like some kind of volume thingy where if I have to like whisper like this the whole show, can you make that so people can hear it? You can just be a very loud whisper. That might be intense. What that might be a new way to do radio? Hear me out, Chris, No, hear me out? What it's called ASMR? What's that mean, Chris did that? Wasn't like a dirty acronym or something. Oh no, that's an actual word ASMR. Anyway, Yeah, well you know, I'm an industry specialist. I'm a text specialist, all right. Quit. We have to honor a hero. Joe Biden paid tribute to him, and I gotta tell you it.
Speaker 13: Hit me.
Speaker 1: It hit me hard, right to the heart. Here's how the statement began. George Floyd should be alive. He should be celebrating his fiftieth birthday with his young daughter, family and friends. He deserves so much more. Yeah, I'm sure, by the way, I am sure George Floyd would have set aside his fiftieth birthday to spend time with his daughter. I have no doubt about that that he would have that he would have every minute of his fiftieth birthday probably would have been teaching her how to ride a bike. Hey, sweetie, now you're doing so good. Hang on a sec. Left my math in the house. I'm sure I'm sure it would have been a very very touching moment. So honestly, all of us today honor George on his birthday. Now, before we get the headlines, I didn't get to in some email, you know what. No, I'm going to do a couple of emails first. Hey, j Steele, I'm getting ready to hire a couple of new employees. I'm the store manager who wanted to make sure I'm not hiring any comies. What are some non obvious questions to ask to root them out? Thank you, Daddy, Jesse. I wish I would have said that differently, she said. I can say her name or name is Amber Amber. Amber's a hot chick name, Chris, remember that. Oh well, wait a minute, you're married now, Michael, remember this, She says, her name's Amber. Eighty ninety percent chance worth a look for sure, worth a look all right? And what what all right? What do you ask employees? See you always email these in? What are the specific questions I ask? And there are so many dicey laws around that it really is going to depend on your specific state. But I will say, if you're emailing me in and asking me what to ask, that means you're already the tip of the spear anti communist as far as understanding what you're facing, understanding what you want, you think you need specific questions from me, but you don't. You will figure it out ten minutes. How long would it take you to figure out if somebody is a dirty comedy if you just met them ten minutes, maybe you will find out if somebody is a filthy communist very quickly. That's one. Two. Remember this, managers, employers, Not only should you fire every comedy you have, you should never hire one. And social media, as dark as it can be in many ways, is one of the greatest, absolute greatest tools for that. It doesn't take long if you go to somebody's social media page to see what they're talking about, how they're talking about it, what they're linking to. And remember, better safe than snart, better safe than sorry. If you don't know whether or not the snake is poisonous, the snake has to stay outside. If you're unsure, keep them out. Why well, I want you to listen to this little local news clip about Clemson. Listen to what's happening on college campus. This is how they're taught, this is how they think.
Speaker 5: Marching through Clemson University's campus, students called Food Change Students held the third Take Back Pride March Wednesday, advocating free, equality, inclusion, and protection.
Speaker 13: The university has been pretty silent. They haven't released any statements regarding transphobia or homophobia scene on campus, and we would love for them to make a statement to really give their support to their queer students.
Speaker 5: The march comes amid tensions between lgbt Q students and the Clemson College Republicans.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know where those tensions came from? The tensions. The reason those students are marching on campus is because they took tampons out of the men's room. It's not hard these days to figure out when you're dealing with commie filth. All right, by the way, before we get to headlines real quick here, do make sure that you are making preparations for what could be rocky right headline from Bloomberg, wider war in the Middle East could tip the world economy into a recession. Oh, you don't say, have you made preparations food wise? What do you have for emergency food for the people in your home? My patriots supply they have emergency three month food kits, and right now they're two hundred dollars off two thousand calories a day. Breakfast lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks prepped ready to go for you. You must have three months worth of non perishable food stashed away and pray to God it goes to waste. If you want to get one of these two hundred dollars off, go to Prepare with Jesse Kelly. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. And in some cases, if you order early enough in the day, you can get same day shipping. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com.
Speaker 5: And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing.
Speaker 7: Headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Pentagon is doubling US military presence in the Middle East to deter further attacks on American interests. Yeah, I hope we're diverse enough for this fight. Iran says they'll get involved if Israel mounts a ground offensive in Gaza. Well that's not good, because Israel is gonna mount a ground offensive in Gaza. Iran as a huge military as we just mentioned, we have two carrier groups off the coast. That's not good. Oh and do remember Hesbolah Hesbola is Iran. They are one and the same. Hezbola is Iran's terror arm. Biden's team to announce new export limits on AI chips in China. Yeah, don't bank on that. US senators to travel to Israel and Saudi Arabia to push a deal. Oh look, Lindsey Graham is once again once again going overseas to bleed tax dollars dry and make sure American boys can die for someone else. US and Israeli officials discuss possible Biden visit to Israel this week. Imagine how nervous you'd be if you were in Israeli and you know, on top of everything else, you're gonna have to host that doddering old fool Louisiana shaker as Republican Jeff Landry smokes Democrat to flip the state House. Yes, local in state. We are winning these smaller primaries. We are winning smaller elections, the ones we can win and the ones that matter. We are having many wins out there. Don't fall for everyone who says it's all lost, I mean international crisis. US Congress is handcuffed by republic A confused. Wow, that is great news. You know what, We're going to finish the show on that. I'll see you tomorrow. That's all