Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Danielle, what's it all about.
Speaker 2: Well, Ben's girlfriend, Jamie is really jealous of a new girl at the office that Ben works with. So we said, let's call Jamie and say there's a Halloween party at the office and the new girl and Ben are going together.
Speaker 1: So I set it up and then I kind of let them take over.
Speaker 3: Yah can they do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's another evil mad phone tap Halloween style.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, may speak with Ben?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Ben is not here right now?
Speaker 1: Can you give Ben a message for me? So, I'm sorry, this is Elena from the office.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, we're actually going to an office Halloween party together.
Speaker 1: We work at the office together. I don't know if you's ever mentioned me.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You're going to a Halloween party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a Halloween party at the office and they're like pairing us off. So Ben and I are going as Hugh Hefner and a playboy bunny.
Speaker 3: Your boss is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no like haggy Panky going on on.
Speaker 4: Okay, then why do you pick Hugh Hessner and a playboy bunny? I'm sorry it was a little skanky. It's inappropriate for an a.
Speaker 1: Because I look good in the playboy Bunny costume, That's why. And I want to wear a costume that I feel good and look good in.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's inappropriate and it's disrespectful. Well, I'm disrespectful, and.
Speaker 1: It's not disrespectful because I.
Speaker 4: Have a problem with that. I will call your boss.
Speaker 1: Your boyfriend picked my name out of a hat.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she boyfriend. I don't know that's an official thing. He is my boyfriend. I'm not having some office skank with him, some party.
Speaker 1: Excuse me off of skank. Okay, you know what. Tell him that I have the costume that it doesn't fit very well.
Speaker 2: It's a little tight and short and skimpy, but I'm gonna wear it anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, goodbye. She is not happy with you right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's gonna kill me, all right, he is.
Speaker 2: She's gonna probably call you any second. So okay, so we're gonna confernce her in. This was not your idea. This is an office policy thing. Okay, wait, okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: So I just talked to Elena. Oh yeah, yeah, no, don't be an idiot. I just talked to Elena who called my house, yelled at me and said that you are going with her to some office party as Hugh Hessner and a playboy bunny. Oh she had I'm sorry sorry, Oh Ben, she had a little message for you that her little outfit is too tight. Okay, okay are you laughing?
Speaker 3: Are you laughing?
Speaker 4: You know what are to do that?
Speaker 3: You gotta calm down, You gotta calm down. This is no do not tell me to calm down?
Speaker 4: Oh Nea, are so soon?
Speaker 3: You know when we walk down the street and one guy even looks at me and you give me hell.
Speaker 4: This girl called my house, and I'll tell you one thing. She was a bitch. She got on the phone, she was acting cute. Oh where's Dan?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: What happened to party? This is some book?
Speaker 3: You tell me that on our own party?
Speaker 4: We're going to what who cares? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Our own party where you thought it would need to.
Speaker 4: Be Frek and Fiona. I saw the costume. I look like o girl. It comes with green make up.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: You can bring one of your boys, dress him up as.
Speaker 4: Little Eddi Murphy Donkey and take him all right? Because I'm not going with you as an older as Fiona. What you will cute to me? Oger costume? Yeah it look cuter a little bunny costume. Oh I'm sorry, but that's already taken with your other state.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, yeah, yeah, Jamie, yeah yeah, Actually, this is Danielle Narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 4: You are I'm gonna killing you?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my I you I feel like a freaking idiot.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by
Speaker 2: All the Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show