Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi May, this is Tarbor.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from Home Mortgage about your pre approval for a home loan.
Speaker 3: Okay, how are you? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. So anyway, I have to go over some things with you. It's still in process, still trying to figure out if you're worth it or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, worth it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pre approval for your home loan.
Speaker 3: All right, we should be fine.
Speaker 1: M hm. Okay, well I have some questions.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you those questions?
Speaker 2: Then I can look at your application for the pre approval and then maybe get you news this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Maybe, oh that would be great. Okay, great.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, do you want to tell me about the crossing guard in sixth grade?
Speaker 3: Crossing guard?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What does the crossing guard have to do with anything from when when I was in sixth grade?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I is this because we are getting like trying to get a house. It's like near a school zone? Is that why you're asking me?
Speaker 2: No, a little bit about me. I really like to do my research on people before we.
Speaker 1: Just hand them money.
Speaker 2: And I have been doing a little deep diving, and I spoke to your sixth grade crossing guard. She still works there, actually, and it turns out living I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, but what was that? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: She shared with me that quite a few times you would cross without her permission. So you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, I was in sixth grade. I don't, I don't know, I didn't and I don't know.
Speaker 2: So maybe the thing about humans and kind of how we grow is you start off not caring about guidelines, and when you're young, you think it's just crossing the street whenever you want, even though there's a crossing guard right there to help you out.
Speaker 3: She was very much by the way us as to how this has to do with our pre approved homelone, Like I just don't understand, like why this matters. Wouldn't this just be about our finances, saying maybe a stable income coming in, Like I don't understand why this has been do with any day mm hmmmmmm Okay, Like your mmms are like starting to aggravate me a little bit. Just can we like move forward with the questions that actually matter? M hm.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go ahead and note that the customer potential customer, sorry, potential customer, dodge the question on that one and we'll move on to another one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I didn't dodge it.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't hear you talk about it.
Speaker 3: M hm, because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it does matter, because you know, children who don't have any regard for crossing guards tend to grow up to not have regards for when they should pay their bill. It's my research.
Speaker 3: But we have paid our bill.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I have submitted both of our statements of everything, and it shows that we paid everything on time and we have great critic score. Yes, God doesn't even matter. The crossing Grod's probably so old she didn't even remember me at this and I don't remember her.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell me about the fake I.
Speaker 3: D How would you know about that? That was like that? But that was like ages ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I have it on good authority that you used that fake ID quite a bit to buy alcoholic beverages when you were not of age.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm so sorry, but I already dealt with that issue years ago. I don't really need to rehash something that I dealt with like twenty some years ago. At this point, I'm going to stop you right there. This is absolutely ridiculous. I have bought two homes before, and I've rented so many other properties, as you would see in my statement. Would you stop no more yourself annoying with that? I'm sorry you're so annoying. I'm just with your questions, with your responses, with your attitude. I've never had to deal with this before. Can you stop?
Speaker 1: You want me to stop doing talk to your person?
Speaker 3: You hired you to do this because Sue, you have no idea what you're doing, and you're invading other people's privacy. I've never had it to answer any of these questions in the past. If you were one more.
Speaker 2: Time, okay, well, then how about I let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up?
Speaker 3: Are you hitting me?
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you guys are in the process of getting a proof for a home running.
Speaker 1: You've been nervous about it, so I wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh, unbelievable. I've been so stressed.
Speaker 1: He told me about your fake ID and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was wondering, not like, how would anybody side that up? The heart attack I just had, Oh my god, wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties