Speaker 1: Hey, we got Riddy, Ti LEDs joining us right now. Oh are reading the ballpark already?
Speaker 2: Rowdy?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know some of us are athletes, bron so yeah, we get there early and we got to get our work done.
Speaker 2: We know, just sit behind a computer and do nothing. But hey, guys, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Ja, I missed you. I'm not gonna lie. I was happy to see you.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's so. I saw Rowdy on Saturday. He gave me a big hug, even though he was complaining the whole time. But I must say this. I just want to know this, and this is all I want to know. Great, cool Homer, you hit last night when you whatever you said your mouth, But why do you let Jack Peterson of all people.
Speaker 3: Go like this to you? And I heard him call you fat, like what are we doing? Like you're bigger than him? Squash him?
Speaker 4: Uh, well it's a little inside joke. You're a big guy too, so you get it. But you know, we have bigger stomachs, and you know we're just a couple of you know, some you know, the bash Bros or something, I don't know, the belly band, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: Somebody else, somebody else called me something.
Speaker 4: I did a radio show when I first got here, and they told me basically told.
Speaker 2: Me I was fat.
Speaker 4: And they were like, hey, you know, if you could eat anything here, what would it be? And I was like, oh, I don't know whatever, and they were like, yeah, have you ever had food here? And I was like, yeah, I believe it or not, I have I live here and they were like, oh, so you've eaten and I was like yeah, and they called me the girthquake or something stupid And.
Speaker 1: Did you did you feel like they took it too far there when they were on with you?
Speaker 3: Like? Was it?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, but what was the deal? They tried to be funny and they're not. They're just not funny.
Speaker 4: So I just I went full just a motionless person and was like, hey guys, this is was pretty stupid.
Speaker 2: So we'll just leave about that. Yep, well shock jock stuff.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we leave it to AJ for the comedy, but me for the serious stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hold on, no, I can say that because the first thing Rowdy said to me was first of all, he goes, why are you here?
Speaker 3: And then I said, He's like, you're still on TV?
Speaker 5: And I said yes, a question, and then his next then his last question was, wow, you put on like twenty to thirty pounds, So no, I haven't.
Speaker 2: So I have eyes. Yeah, I mean I'm not Ray Charles out here.
Speaker 3: I can see.
Speaker 2: So I was, you know, it was it was endearing. I was like, hey, aj, I miss you. You're fat. Give me a hug. Nice watch? Hey tell him, I said, nice watch. I gave him a compliment.
Speaker 5: You did you just But it was also I do like the girthquake. That's a nice nickname, the girth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you would have came up with it. Maybe it was cool.
Speaker 4: But some dude that got cut from the t ball team because he hit the team, that's not cool.
Speaker 5: But I also have enough. I also have enough coup not to call somebody that I barely know. I wouldn't walk up to someone I just hey, dude, look at a fat you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go up to somebody that's three times bigger than me like hey dude, you're fat. Nice earthquake or whatever it is, and move on like yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you think that we live in a world now right where too many people or shows are just trying to think about ways to go viral versus actually have a good conversation. Like I'm obviously just passionate about good content talking to people. I get nerdy about talking baseball. But often you'll hear someone just ask a question where they know they're just trying to create virality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel it a lot, kind of with you.
Speaker 4: We have a couple of baseball guys on here, and then they throw in this little guy that ask a question and they're just hoping it sticks, you know, kind of like Pooh on a wall or something. But yes, I to answer your question, Yes I do. I think there's people out here that just say dumb things to hope to get a reaction, and or ask questions for just a reaction and trying to make it big.
Speaker 2: But I mean it was a radio show.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even like you could see us, so for all they know, I could have been like a spry twenty one year old gym rat, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You also have been smiling. You can't tell the sarcasm. But anyway, all right, I want to I want to talk about last night. So I was last night? Was that the biggest win of the season for the Rangers fighting for a playoff spot. We're in mid August, teams down in the middle of the game, big home run from Langford, big home run from you Berger wins it.
Speaker 3: So what was it like?
Speaker 2: It was? It was good.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we got swept by Philly, so that was that was tough. You know, good team, but I felt like this was a must win for us, and we came in and put together some good at bats late. I know, Eva didn't have the start he wanted, but Bullpen came in and held it close and we were able to driving some runs and then Berg with the pinch hit double. You know, that was that was huge, and that put us in the in the wind column, and you know, now we're just got to build on it game by game. You know, later it gets in the season, the dog days, you can't just look ahead on who's coming or what.
Speaker 2: Road trip you're taking.
Speaker 4: You got to just take it game by game or even pitch by pitch, just to minimize it. And you know, you guys understand it. It's been in playoff races. They're intense. So I just want to win as many as you can string together as many as you can. Obviously name the games to win series, but you know you can't win series if you don't win the first one or the second one, So just gotta keep going.
Speaker 1: Hey, we love ripping slab packs on Arena Club. I just ripped one in a ruby pack. Those are fancy schmancy kip and I pulled a matt Shaw twenty twenty three Bowman Draft Aqua Lunar Creater Refractor card.
Speaker 3: And I guess what. Guess what?
Speaker 1: I got a little offer. You get the instant offer right away. Okay, so they're offering me one hundred and twenty one bucks, sell it back and then I can get a new slab pack.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 3: I want to see this thing? Hold on, look at that. That's a beautiful card. You know what.
Speaker 6: I think that's a safe bet. I think it's gonna make you a little bit of money. I think the more more big league time he gets, I'd almost take the.
Speaker 3: Deal, though, I'm in it for the chase. I like opening more packs.
Speaker 6: I think that one hundred and twenty one can buy you a couple more slabs to open, and uh, I think you keep chase until you get someone you really like, but that's the best part about it for me.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: You can sell it back one hundred and twenty one bucks and then open up another slab pack Use the code foul to receive twenty percent off your first slab packer card purchase at arenaclub dot com.
Speaker 5: Slash foul put an over under on how many times you look at the scoreboard when you guys are playing at the same time that the astros are playing.
Speaker 4: You know what, dude, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know where it is in this stadium. There's a lot of scoreboards in here, but I don't know where they show which ones because guys are be like, oh, so and SO is winning, and I'm like where.
Speaker 2: I'm like trying to find them all, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Because there's I think there's too many, and I don't have enough brain sales to comprehend where they're at.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm out numbered by screens to brain cells in the stadium. It's a really cool stadium.
Speaker 1: It is really cool. But yeah, it's new. I mean it's one of, if not the newest ones still, so it's pretty high tech there.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I mean it's way better than the old one. You guys played in the old one too, and that's it was just a sweat. I feel like I never went to the new one other than like late July, right after a rainstorm. You know, I I would just stand out in the field and I would have to change uniforms and sweat through it. I think I was telling the story the first time I ever played there, it was like rain. We ended up kicking off the game of like seven thirty or something like that, and by the ninth inning I had done two line changes. I had went two full new uniforms, and they'd thrown one in and washed it, dried it and let me put it back on for like the seventheh the night it was miserable and I had hair, so it wasn't like it was sweating from the top.
Speaker 2: You know, I was catching it, but it wasn't that good.
Speaker 3: Is it too cold in there? Would you rather have it be like a little bit or is it perfect?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You know, because like the placebo effective, when you move around, you sweat a little bit more than I'm like, dude, I'm losing weight. You know, I don't need to go to the gym, so go good. That's when we're in a sweater right now. You know, you guys can't see, but I got it's warm.
Speaker 2: I'm losing weight right now, do it? Honest.
Speaker 5: I had one of those. We used to make us run in those. There were trash bags. Zuno made him and they had tight and Eddie wardaughtera used to run miles in it and he still looked the same.
Speaker 3: So I don't think they were picture see. Yeah, exactly, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So you don't have your fake I'm talking. Hold on, how come we don't have your fake silver slogan in the background.
Speaker 5: Because I'm not at home. I'm in Atlanta. I'm in Atlanta, so I'm not home.
Speaker 2: You got kicked out again?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised. Are you doing a game?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, I'll see you in a couple.
Speaker 4: Of There's no way they're giving there's no way they're giving you a sweet on the road.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this is apart. I'm in an apartment. Look you want to see my Look this is set of hold up here.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a whole family in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: I have my son, my friend, my friend, his son, my friend Pickle. Who you would get along with great because you guys are both fat, right, so guys.
Speaker 1: Got the shout out.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I didn't see.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why you that Maybe that's why all of us get along this because you're fat.
Speaker 2: But you're kind of like in the closet one.
Speaker 4: You're like the one that's like, oh, I'm not really fat, I'm just I'm bulking.
Speaker 2: But really you get anything green.
Speaker 5: Okay, So back back to my back to my question. Were you really a change the uniform type of guy?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Did you change multiple Do you still do that? Because I played with teammates that had like four or five jerseys and pictures would come in every inning and switch your shirt and a full wardrobe change. Like you said, I always just wore the same one. And I said it a little bit, not a lot. But isn't that is that hard to do? Because I always wondered this, I never really asked anybody, is you o? The first guy admitted it. So did you would you go full head to toe wardrobe change or just jersey?
Speaker 2: In that Texas game, I ended up going full wardrobe.
Speaker 4: Usually I just take my jersey off, keep the same undershirt, but take my jersey off. But I mean I jersey are are lighter and more moisture, wikie, I guess nowadays. I mean you played with the heavy majestic ones. Those are probably a pain to play in in the summer and hot places. But yeah, I changed my jersey probably if I'm playing and it's warm.
Speaker 2: Definitely once.
Speaker 4: I know I've only done it twice, maybe a handful of times, but definitely once. Like in here, I won't do it. But we're gonna go play in Kansas City here in like a week and I'll probably do it that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Casey in August, fun rowdy. I want to play a game here right now. Just help us out. We can bring aj on for this one too, So we'd like you to help us with guest booking. We haven't had as many rangers as many other teams, and I just don't know the personalities there as much we've had why at Langford on Seeker was on in spring training with Lona Rizzo who covered him for years. But now that you've been with the team for a minute, can you give us, you know, a lay of the ant, like who else do we need to request or get a hold up to bring on the show. Who's loud in the clubhouse, who thinks they're funny?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's Jock. I think you guys all know Jock. So yep, he's uh.
Speaker 4: Me and him are very similar body types, mainly hair too. He's he thinks he's got good hair. He thinks yes, slag. I don't know what his deal is, but I think you know what, everybody else is pretty like. We have a lot of good guys here.
Speaker 5: Crowdy crowd. Jock, No, Jock, you were there. I see Jock. Jock'say, what's up? And I'm like, hey, how's it going?
Speaker 3: Jock? Hey, you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: We have a hope full conversation. He's like, I'm not coming on your show. I'm like, okay, So like, I mean, yeah, Jock's cool, but like, dude, what did like we didn't do anything the Jock.
Speaker 3: We love Jock.
Speaker 5: I love the pearls and every the blonde hair, the whole thing he's got going.
Speaker 2: Well, you love what you should have fired one back. Should have been like, that's okay, we don't want you on the show. We have enough people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're not You're not that quick. That's why you can't handle people like me, and then you try and bully us, and you're trying like brute strength and stuff, and it just doesn't work.
Speaker 2: You're not quick witted. It's okay, dude, it's fine. I get it. He's trying to play nice there. He hasn't said a word this whole time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I don't know if he's is he mute?
Speaker 1: He was on he was on vacation for like a month. He's super rusty today, he like does know how to put sentences together.
Speaker 2: Crascy, where are you? Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: I went to I went to Scrint what to scrant Oh?
Speaker 4: But no, we have I think, uh, I think one of the funnier guys on the team is h Josh Smith, dry, funny, very, he's quick, like he thinks on his toes. That's probably what I would say my pick. So he's pretty good. No, that's good trying to go through everybody that would Yeah, that would be my pick.
Speaker 1: Hey, j we have an ad Josh Smith on have we we have?
Speaker 4: We have a clubhouse attendant here that's probably one of the most quick witted people I've.
Speaker 2: Met, SAMs Parker.
Speaker 3: I know Parker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't like you, he told me, uh but he.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 5: As long as Brandon and Dave like me, I'm good and lucky branded David.
Speaker 4: You know what, I won't say. I don't say many good things about you, but I will say you. A lot of people say that you treat people right, just not your teammates, and that's fine, and I'm for that. We need more people like that.
Speaker 2: But you how you treat the people that you work with every day says a lot. So you're not that big about it. For live dude, it's just stupid, But.
Speaker 1: You got to be a good teammate and let him go. He's got a meeting in two minutes.
Speaker 3: Is it with Boonie? Is it with Boonie?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes it is. Here's your joke. Go for it, nice.
Speaker 3: Try just just go up to and be like, has a short show. That's it. That's all you gotta say.
Speaker 4: Then he's gonna drop me with Dell tel Aj hit more homers and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, of course, that's fine. That's fine. Boone and I go way back, So it's fine. It's cool.
Speaker 5: I could There's there's a lot of stories I can tell you, not on the air though about him.
Speaker 3: Next time I see you, I'll give you some good Boone Ammo.
Speaker 1: We had Brat on the show right on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's best.
Speaker 1: Raddy, go do your thing, man.
Speaker 2: We don't need to be late.
Speaker 3: But tell Boone nice nice home. Yes, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thanks. I appreciate Kraty. Always fun talking to you man. Maybe we'll work in some worts next time.
Speaker 3: My sister is.
Speaker 2: My sister's an fl P. She'll help you out. You will say nothing, take us the break.
Speaker 1: Thanks Raddy.