Speaker 1: Okay, ready for the deep thought? HM, would you rather and I know I want to know what you guys think too. You can context the same number eight five, five, five, nine to one three five. Would you rather let your best friend read every text that you've sent for the year or let your boss see every photo in your camera role?
Speaker 2: Easy? Right, That's very easy.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, my best friend can have my phone, same my boss cannot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every text that you've sent, every text. You don't think there's anything in the text that your best friend would think differently about you after seeing foreseeing.
Speaker 2: No, no, I am who I am? Yeah, and she knows.
Speaker 1: And I don't think my best friend would not be my best friend anymore. But I don't think that he would find something that he would never let go of. I'm sure, Oh, he trold me. My best friend would troll me to die.
Speaker 4: I give him more content that he would just like laugh at me until we hit the grave.
Speaker 3: But but what are they gonna see in your photo role?
Speaker 1: That I almost am more concerned about what they would see from the inside of my brain, which is what the text would reveal than what you would see them. Like if my best friend saw a picture of my dingeling, which there isn't one. Never, there isn't one in existence, never has one been taken ever.
Speaker 3: I refuse, Sure, I promise. It seems like something. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is a thing or this is a thing or I'm raising my hand and what I'm saying to you right now is one doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: I'm not going out like that. I'm just not.
Speaker 5: So you have a clean camera roll and there's no clean of me. Oh give that to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you something to you. Guys know this, and I don't know how to turn it off. But you know the apple now, the apple or the apple when you text? When you text, it goes into your camera roll, or for a period of time, it did, remember that, when anything that was in your text was in your camera role. Now that's dangerous. I don't know if it still does it, but it was for a while. So you might see some other stuff in there, but you're not gonna see anything of me. Okay, So so you for you, it's the camera roll.
Speaker 2: No for the text. Yes, my best friend can read every text in my phone. I have no concerns and you.
Speaker 1: Don't care if your best friend sees a little something special the big big tim sent.
Speaker 2: You no when he we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not.
Speaker 5: No, not even like a little text message hey when you get home later like no, we lay together like I just saw it this morning.
Speaker 3: You are like, if he's good for you?
Speaker 2: Broo.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, so calen, you choose, you choose text messages over camera roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you guys know, I don't hold a single thing inside, so my friends would not be surprised.
Speaker 2: They might see some spicy stuff, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you don't care if they go through and see, you know, all the different photos of you of other people. You don't care because.
Speaker 5: They're reading my text. But they can also look at my photos if they want to understand that.
Speaker 1: But you have so I'm saying that, and you don't want them to see the pictures.
Speaker 2: They could see either, but I prefer text. I actually they could see either equally. They could just have my phone and never give.
Speaker 6: It back, Okay, Jason, Yeah, I'd have to pick the text too, because the thought of our boss going through my photos is wild.
Speaker 3: Would you go through your photos? No? What what am I going to see him.
Speaker 6: There a lot of stuff that you send those kinds of pictures to each other times. Yeah, and then I'll just say because I don't delete, I don't ever delete photos. So I was looking for this morning a photo assignment that Kiki gave us, and I was like, oh, yeah, the thought of our boss.
Speaker 1: No again, okay after that, No.
Speaker 2: I can't look him in the eye. After he went to the Tangent like that was so like the two times.
Speaker 5: Ago, but all like the the bosses were there and like Echo was there.
Speaker 3: We don't do a fair uncensored podcast.
Speaker 1: We occasionally do it live like in a theater setting, and Calin writes a lot of the questions that we ask, So it's kind of your fault.
Speaker 2: If you do not know they were coming.
Speaker 3: Well, it's open to the public, So what would you choose?
Speaker 2: Then I would choose text message.
Speaker 4: But the thing is with my camera roll, it wouldn't be spicy photos that I'm concerned about. It's more like the screenshots I have, and they're not like bad screenshots that just don't make sense of the average brain, because my brain is like insane, So like you look at it and be like, what is she screenshotting that for you know what I mean, and to meet's a reminder of like, oh do this you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Or like contact that person?
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 2: If no, but somebody saw that, it'd be like what, like what is this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is oprah screenshot?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Like, but it's like something that to meet the reminder of something. But that's about it.
Speaker 1: I think it's the screenshot of the website ways to poison people?
Speaker 3: That would concern me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not above.
Speaker 3: It, guy, right right?
Speaker 1: How to make someone perish in their sleep like that to me is very concerning.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got my camera roll?
Speaker 1: Lauren says, that's what guys who have sent dpicts say. Fred No, I okay, Well then find one. Find one you can because because there's you won't find that. Out of respect for some of the people who have sent me some things, I don't think I should show.
Speaker 3: It to you.
Speaker 2: How long do you hang on to those?
Speaker 1: I told you, I don't do it on purpose, but they're in there. They're in there.
Speaker 2: See you don't delete them?
Speaker 1: No, I don't delete any text messages because I need the receipts.
Speaker 3: Oh, because people have said a lot of things.
Speaker 1: People on in the streets have said some things about me and dating and things and how things went down and and I would never return fire. But boy do I boy do my text messagees tell a different story than the last time I appeared on Are we dating the same guy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: He did this and that? Oh did I now? But see, I don't get to respond to those you could.
Speaker 2: It was so benign though it was not do you know what?
Speaker 1: I popped up again a couple of weeks ago I heard and apparently it was not ice and so they took it down. People were like, he's not that bad. Actually, how do I get a date with him? Or what site was he on or whatever? So my friend said like, oh, here we go, and they sent me a screen. I supposed to have screenshots of it. By the way, that's for criminals and crooks. Man, Like, I'm neither.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of mugshots in that group.
Speaker 3: I'm none of those things.
Speaker 1: I'm all for that website to protect people from criminals, crooks, scammers, you know, cheaters or whatever. I'm a single dude with a microphone that says everything on the radio every day. I have nothing to hide. Anyways, I guess it was going kind of well, so they took it down.
Speaker 2: That's hysteria. Your yours have always been like okay.
Speaker 1: And but a couple of times I popped up and I've seen the screenshots. I'm like, huh, and so I'll go look at my phone. I'll be like, that's not how that happened. But I don't get to eat. But see, I don't get to respond you're better than me, but I don't have access to it because it's not intended for me to see.
Speaker 2: I make my own Facebook page.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys who are putting wigs on and like.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, don't. I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 1: Angela's teaching me how I can turn that feature off so that there aren't pictures of people's boobs in my camera roll next to the ones I'm looking for, because that can be awkward when you're looking for to show someone a picture. They're like, hey, can I see a picture of you know, the last dog flight that you did?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: And then it's like, oh that's not that. Oh that's not either, So you can't do that. Let me see here. Going through all those texts, text messages, one hundred percent, I'm with Kaylin, my best friend, knows everything. That's why she's my best friend. What are you hiding in your text or pictures? Don't forget the feds are always watching and listening.
Speaker 2: They're having fun.
Speaker 3: They can see it that they want. I guess, Hey, Carrie, good morning. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good. How are you okay? So you're good and thanks for listening. You're voting for text messages all day. You've given the choice. You would let your best friends see your text messages over your boss seeing every photo in your camera roll.
Speaker 4: I feel like my best friend already knows everything, so I have nothing to hide from her.
Speaker 7: But my bossing my camera.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my best friend could see whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would be embarrassed, I think, But I don't. I don't think I wouldn't. I would be embarrassed and he would give me a hard time for the rest of my life. But would that be the worst of it?
Speaker 3: I think that, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but would they give you a hard time about they're your best friend?
Speaker 1: They already But that's best male best friends roast each other.
Speaker 3: That's what they That's what we do. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like you ever hear male best friends talk to each other on the phone, Like I'll call my friend and he'll pick.
Speaker 3: Up and I'll be like, what up a hole?
Speaker 1: You know you stupid stuff like that, Like I always cuss at him, like he says stupid things to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we're dumb.
Speaker 1: Take you, Carrie, have a good day you too, you know, like men roast each other as a love language. I don't know why that is. Hey, Heather, how you doing.
Speaker 7: Good morning? How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: So you're a barber and you see a lot of men's phones. Now why is that? What does that have to do with looking at people's phones.
Speaker 7: Well, men and boys like to show a reference photo, which helps with these new trends of low taper fades, and you know, all those haircuts, and so they want to pull up a picture and they will have screenshots from different websites, screenshotted or different photos they've taken of themselves, and they're just so inappropriate and you have to look away because you just can't say anything about it. And during the haircut, I.
Speaker 1: See, I see, okay, all right. Well I didn't realize that was a professional hazard of being a barber, is that you had to sometimes see stuff you didn't want to see on people's phones.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's inappropriate, manner, nasty.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well yeah you're probably right. Thank you, Heather, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: YouTube another text, Why are we using the hidden folder? No, in this example, there is no hidden folder, because that makes that would make this deep thought too too easy. No, it's it's all photos on your phone or all text messages.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: There is no you know, oh, I have a hidden folder, or I have oh I use different names, and you know it's you're either you're fully exposed on both fronts in this in this particular scenario.
Speaker 2: So you're giving James your phone. In this scenario, you're camera.
Speaker 1: I think i'd rather he look at the pictures and the text messages. And I'm not saying anything bad about him, but like, well, I don't know. I mean, I think the text messages are a better insight into what's going on inside my brain. And while he already knows that I am not, I don't think he realizes how nut.
Speaker 3: I mean, he knows I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Like he's gotten to point out where he just ignores me half the time, Like I'll text him questions and he just ignores the one. It's like, that's just the easiest way to deal with me. It's just just ignore me complete even though the things you know concern him and the well being of this of this broadcast. But you know, it's possible some of them are littered with paranoia.
Speaker 3: I think it would be.
Speaker 1: Helpful for some of the some of the suits should just give me fake numbers or burner phones, and then I'll just I'll feel like I texted what I needed to say, but then no one actual saw it. I'm not saying anything that he shouldn't read, but it's I think sometimes you must look at his phone and be like, see that it's me and be like, no, we're not today, We're not doing it. It only comes from a place of severe care, you know anyway. But the picture, you can look at the pictures and would just be like, oh, wow, where's that one?
Speaker 3: Get right? Like why aren't you talking to her anymore?
Speaker 1: Because he's a married guy, so he'd have a lot of questions like, oh, I didn't know they could do that, you know
Speaker 3: More pread show next