Speaker 1: Borrel with me here.
Speaker 2: You know b T was so low shout O O c T no real color?
Speaker 1: What we see the whole game? Ready bout something? Oh, you can't stand on me, own Susie. I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me they get in they called me. He Hello, baller Alert Welcome to the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 3: Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page baller Alert TV.
Speaker 1: I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 4: I go by the name you know bt c T with that Asian in the building.
Speaker 1: It's why to tell the people that no you was you was actually on time for us.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody gonta the game.
Speaker 1: Punctual Mermaid Gang, Mermaid Gang. It's still Mermaid Gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we're rocking it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, So are you wait? You have a jacket and nothing on underneath it. I was correct, like legit correct.
Speaker 2: But I have boot tape one.
Speaker 3: So if your jacket comes off, it won't because it's boot tap.
Speaker 1: I don't have boobs, bro, how would I know that?
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 5: Double side it's like double sided tape, right, So basically, you just peel it off, put one side on your boot of your jacket.
Speaker 1: Is so your jacket is your shirt? It is it? Okay, now you're hosting the show.
Speaker 4: What it is?
Speaker 1: We're gonna get your business too, Okay, get them my business in all? Right, O c T are you ready? Let's get it.
Speaker 6: Did y'all see that surveillance footage of TSA taking that man's money out the wallet five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was luggage. It was the luggage coming out.
Speaker 3: It was a video and they yeah, yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's cap. I hate.
Speaker 4: I hate seeing stuff like that. Come on, bro, yeah, man, how much y'all paying these people at TSA, because if they in there stealing, y'all not paying them what these people work because y'all not paying them to be as mean as they are at TSA.
Speaker 3: I would like to also say, every time I grow my hair out, y'all pulled me for a random check.
Speaker 1: And it be random to y'all, but it's not random to me.
Speaker 3: Every time I grow my hair out, it's like y'all think you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know. What's crazy that you say that? Because I remember my hair.
Speaker 4: I remember I was I was in Arkansas and I was I was going to Atlanta, and some told me because they was just looking at me weird in the airport because first of all, the airport a little rock is small as shit. So I'm going through Tessa pre check. I noticed I'm the only black person going through Tessa pre Check.
Speaker 1: Random check. I get a random check. Did no. I just felt it, you know, like you feel something bad and may.
Speaker 5: Be staring at you because I done got tooken from my gate, like and I ain't never been to jail, but like I was at my I.
Speaker 2: Was at the gate one time.
Speaker 5: You just see people walk up, you feel somebody standing at you there like ma'am, we need to go through your bags.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, wait, that happened to you.
Speaker 2: I was shoudding to San Francisco. This probably was.
Speaker 4: Like a year ago that I had an undercover agent. A couple of years ago, I was I was onto La. But you know, most of the times when I go to like La or like you know, Miami, I just do one wave.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when I went when I went to the airport in the morning, I remember it was like two guys. It was like a black guy and a white guy and they were just like looking at everybody like getting and we're getting on the plane. We're like boarding the plane and they're like, yeah, yeah, we're such and such with the DA.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait what, yes, that's.
Speaker 2: What they say. That's what they said to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I need to snitch on. I'm just kidding, but I'm ready to tell. But they was like, yo, we gotta go through your bags. And I was like, for what.
Speaker 2: That's what they said to me. I tell you that's the same people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They was like we got to moving nowhere.
Speaker 5: No, And then it was so much weirder, Like I was traveling by myself. So when I get on the plane, people trying to start like trying to air drop me, and then the air drop said something by DA.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know what the fuck this is. I'm ready to get the fuck out this plane.
Speaker 5: And it was so uncomfortable because we was in line to get on the plane and they literally stopped me in the line like man, we gotta go through your bags, like you can't carry I reprof and I'm like, what it gotta be. It gotta be in the labeling of what the actual medicine is.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't play about that. They got a stricter on that, for sure.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know. I didn't even know that that was legal. But you know, you know that also happened to a comedian. I can't remember his name, No, no, it happened. I can I remember this guy name. But anyways, he went to he went through Atlanta Airport as well. The same people that's been checking everybody at TSA checked him and he's actually swing.
Speaker 1: The Atlanta airport. Why because that's illegal.
Speaker 5: So check you you can't all right, let me let me stop saying this illegal.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's illegal.
Speaker 4: I don't know that you can check, because that's the point of TSA is to go through the screening process the next point.
Speaker 3: And I'm over here saying it's not random to me if it happens to me often right when I go fly, Oh, I've been selected for a random check that has to be.
Speaker 1: Way out of context.
Speaker 3: It's like an eighty five percent time in the airport I'm getting asked you put to the side.
Speaker 1: Man, listen.
Speaker 4: It was somebody dressed like a certain way at the airport. I'm not gonna say, but in my mind I said, they're gonna grab their bag and they grabbed their back and I was like, Yo, this is crazy because I fly a lot, so I'm always like paying attention, like how these you know, these people are like selecting people like because it's not it's not random.
Speaker 6: Then something happened to one of y'all when we're going to California.
Speaker 3: Get me wait, We're going to LA for BT Awards. I'm walking up and the security guard was like, what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Where you going? And he and I started talking to him. He was like, I know your voice. You the radio guy.
Speaker 3: He was like, I got to check your bag. I'm over here, Like all right. I was like, is there anything in your bag?
Speaker 1: I was like, go ahead, check my bag. He was like, he was like, what going out there? I said, BP Awards. He was like, oh, man, Greg Streets on the plane too.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, if you already checked at TSA, how could you come to the gate and retrack.
Speaker 1: This was at the gate.
Speaker 2: See the gate. Oh you was at your gate at the gate. Yeah, that's what happened to me too.
Speaker 1: I was at the gate, scann you to go on, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on to the side.
Speaker 6: But it's just like been watching you or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're well, I'm telling you. Before the two people wanted to meet, I.
Speaker 5: Fell eyes on me. I'm just like and then it's so embarrassing. Everybody in the line they just looking at me. I'm looking like, I don't do nothing illegal. List it was crazy sits.
Speaker 4: In the morning flight and as soon as they said d e a yeah, I was like, like I woke up whatever sleeping I said.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I was so confused.
Speaker 6: I don't want to give these people no more to Yeah, okay, well, sadly we have to because lanes is blocked up in uh Tory Lanez motion for appeal and the Megan the Stallion case was denied.
Speaker 1: So he's on the prison.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, ten years too, definitely.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a long time. Won't do ten years though, huh No, he's not gonna do ten years. He probably fifty eighty five. I think you probably do like seven years.
Speaker 6: You know, after he gets out, he's going back to Kanada. Oh really, I'm not sure, but I could just I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Because he got in trouble in another country.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is like where you're from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Megan is getting a lot of slammeder. Every time I see Megan a style and gets posted, I always see like people talking about the Tory Lanez case, Like did you see when she was at the VMA's and her and Justin Timberlake was having a conversation yep, And I was looking at the comments and people were saying, like, oh, oh, another man that she's about to send in the prison.
Speaker 6: I was like, they need to quit that, and they also need to get off Cardi man with the whole bongo thing. Is they giving her a rough time about that? I like the song.
Speaker 2: I think it's different to beat definitely with grid my attention, I.
Speaker 1: Think I think.
Speaker 4: I think people talk about people need to stop harping these artists so much on on their music, and I feel like, you know, somebody like a Cardi B who hasn't released her own single for a very long time, I feel like that's the reason why.
Speaker 6: And this was Megan's first time coming back exactly.
Speaker 3: I do like how Megan takes uh mental breaks. I don't know she calls them mental breaks. I like how she takes breaks. You want you want to hear from her for a while. She's living life, she's relaxing, she's doing other things. He's enjoying herself, and she comes back, she goes hard, takes a break.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I'm again, you know, I'm a big mental health person and that you're right, BT. That is why it's a hesitation for Cardi probably to release music because god, damn, bro, like, let her just drop some and.
Speaker 1: It's her first single, like who like who came? Maybe she just threw that out. That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Maybe she wants to try something different. And the video is definitely the video. Her videos are always fired. Her music is always good. I just don't understand why two yeah, Like why people don't let just try different sounds, and why are we comparing it to everything?
Speaker 3: Damn be what it is right or no? And also can we just leave making the stallion alone about this toy ship, Like, let's just.
Speaker 1: Leave it alone, bro.
Speaker 3: I don't think we all know exactly what happened anyway, none of us know the truth, truth, the truth.
Speaker 1: That actually happened.
Speaker 3: I don't think nobody's gonna accurately know, so it's hard to say, Oh, it's Megan's fault or it's toys fault.
Speaker 1: He actually did X y Z. We don't know, we want to.
Speaker 6: I think megane. Stallion looks great, like I don't know, she looks very started working out or something. She sounds great. So I just feel like people should give her.
Speaker 1: I think she's I think she's in a great space.
Speaker 4: Many theo Gardian and Megan dropping a new song they should do.
Speaker 1: They should do a project together. I like them, and I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, what's not dope is Adrian Brauner. He is in the McDonald's. Uh drive through, half naked. What's going on?
Speaker 1: He was in a driveway with his shirt off. Drive through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was in the drive through the shirt off, and he was upset. I'm guessing about his food and he has his shirt off and he walks inside the McDonald's complaining about order. I don't I think that was lame. I don't think that anybody should be, especially man. You like, these people at McDonald's aren't making a lot of money, Like, why are you harassing these people? Talking about your food order and all this stuff, and it really kind of concerns me with him because you know a lot of these professional athletes, you know, go through a lot of mental health.
Speaker 1: It's not cool. He was such a great fighter.
Speaker 3: I just hate that we're not talking about anything boxing and we're talking about this.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I don't know how we can.
Speaker 3: Navigate out of it outside of him really tapping into getting some help.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if he wants to. So it's hard to even say. And he's a good person man, Like I met him a few times. I've met him a couple times. He used to be at sl Lounge all the times with mister Ruggs, shout out to Ruggs, And every time I met him, he was just always super cool and super nice. So when I see stuff like this in the media, kind of concerns me about somebody's mental health because I said, this isn't like him when I've met him, you know, the handful of times that I met him.
Speaker 1: So I just don't everythink that is cool.
Speaker 4: Recording and going and you know, just doing disrespectful things at somebody job.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know he recorded that video.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well that concludes. In case you missed it, let's get into some love versus money.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's love versus money? On the ball or alert show?
Speaker 6: All right today on love versus money. I'm gonna give a couple and you let me know if they're there for the love or is it just a business move? A good business move for them. You know we in America and you know a lot of people do things for the money.
Speaker 1: Where is that all right?
Speaker 6: For today? We have Nellie and Ashanti.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is love, guys, this is love.
Speaker 6: Because we got block.
Speaker 3: This is a spunk block. I know y'all was getting on me about saying spunk that is a word. Is a is a word that I created. He did a U turn. He went outside of the of the city limits, and he realized that home is Wes had and where's home with a shanty? Y'all kissing on each other and loving on each other. The only thing left to do is create a nice little baby that looks just like both of y'all together.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Marriage is a contract between two people who make an agreement with each other. I don't necessarily know if that's what they want to do. But if they want to get married. I think that ship that would be great. I'm a big fan of uh uh. I'm trying to give them a name, a shot, A shot, A shot a shan Telly, a shot that I'm a fan of a Shan Telly. I really think these two to just continue to love on each other and start making out in front of everybody. Man, I think this would be great, going going, going to goddamn tour together. This would be great.
Speaker 1: This is love is love. They are in love. Did you see a purse. It's a purse of a picture of him.
Speaker 6: God, it's had them too.
Speaker 1: They're having raw sex as we as we speak. Because I think this she said that that is a.
Speaker 6: Unclogic moment, then that would be that makes all the sense.
Speaker 3: If they met there, I think, you know, yes, and it's been I think twenty years or thirty years?
Speaker 1: Was ty years ago? Twenty years? My bad? I added the extra ten. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 3: They are cuddling and they're spooning as much as possible. These folks are love.
Speaker 1: Man. All the clothes are off.
Speaker 5: I think it's love like too for one like they don't feel the need to keep posting each other like that's number one. Like they living whatever life they liveing in private, but everybody know, that's my girl again, that's my man again. And then on top of that, when you wait that long to be with somebody, he was in a long relationship. We don't know what a shanty was doing, but he was in a long relationship and he still came back like then I gotta go home. This's the only thing that feel right for me. So shout out to him. I hope it last well.
Speaker 6: He said that this was kind of a surprise to both of them.
Speaker 1: Were cool. Again.
Speaker 3: I think it's surprised both of us, though it wasn't anything that was.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I think when he saw all right that versus back me too, that's exactly was broke his neck to get over there.
Speaker 4: You were like, shit, I knew something was up with his ass ran over there, and I was like, damn, that's that sounds like when you missed that old thing back.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, I want to spend You've been good.
Speaker 6: You smell heaven. I smelled you from across the stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can definitely tell that they are definitely in love.
Speaker 4: Uh, they have came to one of my parties and I just saying how Nelly was just.
Speaker 1: Che'sing all night. I said, Nell, you ain't never been this happening, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I said look at I said, look over there was over there. He's so I'm talking about, he couldn't stop cheating. You should have saw him in the club when they when they came in together. I was like, he is just cheating like a little kids on the hands too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do this last forever. I hope we see marriage because Nelly's never been married and he's never been married.
Speaker 4: Oh you think, Nell, they're gonna have to catch the fade with IRV Gotti.
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 6: Got I sold? They publishing and and sitting high on the horse now because he a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Right, you gotta stop talking about the shot clip.
Speaker 2: You just get the people what they want, right, clipbake.
Speaker 4: We got bt Okay, As y'all know, I got a brand new segment.
Speaker 1: It's called pocket Watching.
Speaker 4: Watch when we talk about people who make decisions with a lot of money and we decide is this a good decision, that's a bad decision. Pocket Watching we looking at what they got. Okay, they showing it, So we're gonna talk about it all, right? Edwyn Costro, thirty one year old man who won a whopping two point four billion dollar powerball jack pocket in November of last year. But he chose to cash out, so he took the nine hundred million cash all that they took, the taxes out, everything. So this man bought four four man in California. I guess he's building a real estate portfolio. One of the mansions includes that he purchased is a twenty five million dollar estate in the Hollywood Hills, thirteen thousand square foot mansion and sits on a couple of acres, A couple acres.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all think this is a good purchase?
Speaker 2: Is he? Is he doing it for real estate purposes?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: He also purchased another house that was forty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: I would say, we buying houses to buy houses.
Speaker 6: I will know he.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna have enough time to spend between four houses in the same state.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: If you're not experienced in real estate that's been buying houses just you know, for your clothes or something like. Come on, because a lot of these people who win the lottery go broke.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what everybody's talking about.
Speaker 3: And he paid cash for these because if he did, boy, that thing that did all the way down.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, I watched this first of all.
Speaker 4: I think that if you have nine hundred million dollars lucrative cash, I think.
Speaker 1: What is there to buy?
Speaker 6: What is there?
Speaker 1: Why are you buying houses?
Speaker 4: Why I'm about to live the rest of my life and my kids and all this money could be passed down. There's like with that type of money, those there are people that's worth that type of money that don't have that. This man has nine hundred million dollars cash. And I've seen all these documentaries about these people winning the lottery and then you talk about these people buy boats and houses and all these things, and then they go broke and they're homeless.
Speaker 3: You know these houses that he bought, it's taxes on them houses, man, So even pay cash, Even if you pay cash for them, you got to pay taxes every year.
Speaker 6: Oh, weep, got probably hr wayfee, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maintenance on the lawn, all types of stuff. So yeah, I don't I don't know. I am a little nervous. All them houses right there. One was forty five million, Yeah.
Speaker 4: One was forty five million. Another one was twenty five million. What wud y'all do if y'all want a lottery?
Speaker 1: Does disappear? I'm disappearing. I'm buying an island though for sure, really I'm gonna buy an island.
Speaker 5: I would probably just still live my regular life, and I wouldn't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: That's my family. Hundred million dollars my family. My family tell them.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about like my intermediate family, like my dad and my mom, my sister, my brothers.
Speaker 1: And they don't tell everybody.
Speaker 6: They ain't we like this.
Speaker 1: I ain't like that. But y'all ain't gonna move nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yes we're gonna move.
Speaker 5: I will move houses, about build a house, But I'm never just I feel like a lot of people when they are they're not coming for money, they're not used to money. They finally get money, and then now you got all these things that you need to do. You didn't even need to do these things when you didn't have the money, Like, none of this stuff be a necessity.
Speaker 3: So hard to it's so hard to tell someone that ship nine hundred million what you're doing with the money?
Speaker 6: Getting out the way right out.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie, man, if I want that type of money, y'all gonna think somebody kidnapped me because I'm turning.
Speaker 6: My I'm throwing away my phone, or I'm also gonna do you know, like I'm gonna do a lot for the community, to my people, you know, like investing, Yeah, being very charitable women's shelters who you know, in so many causes and things, you know, helping with trafficking and things of that nature. I'm definitely gonna be putting a lot into that kind of like what Tyler does. I'm putting that times ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would definitely do something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got you gotta give back, man, because to get that level of money, man, that's that's a blessing. First of all. So I do believe in, you know, blessing. Other people change. I'm changing my number, I'm changing my number, I'm deleting my social media. There's no there's no point in even people even done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: It's over. I'm gonna pick. I'm gonna pick a new country to live in every every year.
Speaker 2: All out.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that was pocket watching, y'all.
Speaker 4: Leave y'all comments at the bottom and let us know if This man is a damn food spending his money how he spends He.
Speaker 7: Will be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 5: What's Up a A? Aka Miss Hurricane A? And you are now tuned to tailball Alert Show.
Speaker 3: And we were back with the Baller's Show podcast Ville Avery, Where get your podcast?
Speaker 1: Asian A in the bill days? Now we get to get all in your business? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing amazing? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Now? Where's Agent A from? I'm good?
Speaker 5: By the way, real quick before I answer this, I do want to ask this whole episode, do y'all both like in sync?
Speaker 2: Weare glasses?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Like?
Speaker 7: Did ye?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that like a part of the summer the glasses?
Speaker 1: No? No, not really okay? My eyes be hurting for real.
Speaker 6: His lights are definitely right.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes, you know a lot of times I've either hosted a party or I've you know, hosted something that had me being out super late.
Speaker 1: So I think the glasses are good incognito. And I'm a little goofy.
Speaker 3: So I may ask you a question that you may look at me and start laughing.
Speaker 1: So I try to negate that.
Speaker 2: Okay, like, what are y'all side?
Speaker 6: I've been wanting to ask that.
Speaker 2: And then when I looked at.
Speaker 5: Your face, yes, And when I was looking at you when I when you just asked me that, I was like, I don't want him to think like I'm being weird looking at him, but I really want to know.
Speaker 2: Do y'all like?
Speaker 1: So where is Asia from?
Speaker 2: So I'm You'm gonna do the whole story.
Speaker 5: So first, I was born in Maryland, but I moved to Atlanta as a baby on the west side. So I was there Magnoia Parke to like eight. Then I moved to the south side. This is where I'm really from. Clinton County Riverdale. Gabriel points south.
Speaker 1: Oh, she has to break it down. She broke about saying, then I moved and then to the east side. Then I moved to.
Speaker 5: I don't even read Maryland at all, like honestly, but that's on my birth certificate. And you know, you don't say something people be like, oh, she's a fraud, Oh she lies, So.
Speaker 4: You gotta just put anybody, you know. People don't want to get left out. When they when they said what you're from, they like but she was born in Maryland, so she's really from here. She's not from Atlanta, Steph Curry exactly because I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Steph Curry's from Ohio, not North Carolina. Man, North Carolina. It's from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: His dad, where did he grow up at?
Speaker 1: Ohio?
Speaker 3: He grew up in South Carolina a little bit oh majority majority.
Speaker 6: Oh He did his high school years there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Dad played for the Charlotte Hornets.
Speaker 5: I feel like, where are you from is where you grew up at period, Like, even if you spend your time in like Chicago for the summer time, that's still like built double who you is as a person to all that ship related.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 1: I was born in New York, but I was I grew up in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not on two weeks at real time.
Speaker 1: Hard that you're from New York. No, I was Curry, It's from Ohio. Steph curtis from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Because I would say I'm from New York if I stayed there all the way until I was like in high school.
Speaker 1: I was there. I was there until I was three, and then I moved to Florida.
Speaker 4: Man, wherever you found where you was, that's that's where you're from, and that's why I tell.
Speaker 1: People anyway, how long have you been doing music?
Speaker 5: So when I first started rapping, it was because I was dating a rapper. I always been musically inclined, not seeing it. I don't give no weak niggas, no cloud. Like I couldn't even say his name, Like if I'm saying his name, it's like a blessing for him. Yeah, I will tell you anyways. So I was saying this, hell, no, I ain't no, not.
Speaker 2: Like that shout out the future. Let met the future, Like, let's you tell me it ain't future. So any who, let I digress.
Speaker 5: So I started rapping because I was with him and we went through a breakup. And I used to be in a studio with him and I used to just like in my brain unconsciously come up with words that he should be saying. I'd be like this shit, what And I'm like, I'm like kind of like a submissive woman, you know what I'm saying. So I sit down, I play my part. I didn't really say too much. But I've always been passionate about music, like going through stuff like growing up, trial tribulation, all that stuff. Just music has always been like my diary. So I was just like, let me try something. So my little brother was making beats, started doing a little voicema on my phone. From there, I went to the studio and then I just start invested all my money into that and then shiit. Twenty twenty is when I met my independent label, which is break Off Music Group. And then shout out to the end and so go ahead, I deal with OT. So I don't know if you know this, but before twenty twenty, I was in the club. So I didn't have several businesses, you know, shaking ass and some cash.
Speaker 3: Oh you was dancing, No shaking ass for some cash anyone particularly in Atlanta or was outside of Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Lower magic, but nobody, nobody, Like I just bring it up just so it's like not the fraud thing.
Speaker 2: But I never posted it, like I.
Speaker 1: Not the fraud.
Speaker 2: Then, like you know, people are like.
Speaker 5: Oh, she said she ain't do this all this like I just like to tell my story. I don't like nobody to tell my story.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha, gotcha, yeah gotcha.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just like twenty twenty, I met my team, so no one really knew that.
Speaker 2: So right, so I had closed business. I had.
Speaker 5: Swim line business, but hair business, but it just wasn't really like what I wanted to do. And when I got in the club, it was like okay, like I'm gonna get out, Like I got in there for a reason, like to get some money, running up and.
Speaker 2: Figure out how to invest.
Speaker 5: Met Dan and on twenty twenty from there to risk its history really.
Speaker 1: So wait, how much money did you save before you left the strip club? I was.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say the money, but I was good.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was good with the whole twenty twenty year, Like I.
Speaker 3: Was cool when I met you around this timeframe in twenty twenty. What gravitated me towards you is your energy. It's wild to play. I played your record and then you got up, pointed at me. You came introduced yourself. A lot of artists don't know how to do that properly, and it made me like you as an artist. I was like, okay, cool. And then I remember we were at a club, another club. It was your single release. You got to your section, you start what you're doing, and you came to the DJ booth you spoke, and I just wanted to highlight that because artists always think that they're just so too good to go acknowledge people that.
Speaker 4: They just think they're so important. They think that they're more important than anything.
Speaker 3: I just appreciate because Future does this, does this. There's a lot of artists, Glucci, all these people do this, but there are a lot of other artists who don't. And people will tend to not fuck with you if you know, maybe the buzz dies down, but for you. I just thought that was one of the dopest attributes about you, that you would literally talk to everybody. I just wanted to share that with you. Now, this is happening during the pandemic. People are inside, but Atlanta's outside.
Speaker 1: We were asking a song.
Speaker 3: You have an independent label going on? When does Mermaid Gang is it? Is it Mermaid Gang the whole time? Or did this come up after? Like what's up with the Mermaids?
Speaker 2: So I've been Mermaid gang?
Speaker 6: So real?
Speaker 1: What's mermaid I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Tell you what it is for mom tated tea because child my sister watch all my interviews. She can't wait for me to tell everybody that she when it came up with so my older sister like just started calling us mermaids, like we call each other like powerpuff girls. She the girls, like, you know, put a name on somebody. So she just started calling us mermaids and me, I'm not like a taking run type of person.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I'm a research do my thing.
Speaker 5: So when I researched it, it said that it's a European folklore, basically saying mermaids were real, We're long treashes sing in the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: And then two, I think through life, you just gotta keep keep swimming.
Speaker 1: Like what's your sister name?
Speaker 2: Jay J five?
Speaker 1: Shout out jive, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I was trying to get out of here because she can't wait.
Speaker 2: For me to say, but did you tell them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So, and I feel like just for the brand though, like and I'm a woman's woman just period. I know a lot of women say this, but like I love women, and I know that we we go through a lot of battles.
Speaker 2: So it's like ki swimming, like everything gonna be a right jo.
Speaker 1: Key swimming like the Mermaid game.
Speaker 5: Then we got the Shark boys for the me and like y'all hard body boys.
Speaker 1: I like sharks. Yes, I feel like I wasna.
Speaker 2: Call them Merman's but they weren't going for it.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the ball Or Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Pauler Alert Show.
Speaker 5: What's Up A aka Miss Hurricane A and you are now to the Tailbot Alert Show.
Speaker 3: Now, I've never seen Agent A like in like a relationship or anything like that. I remember I asked Ot on the side. I was like, she's not dating anybody. He was like, Nah, she don't really got time for that. I was like, she's gonna be able to maintain this because you know, you can get sidetracked.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 6: And who is Ot? For the audience?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ot works for breaking off records. If you're in Atlanta, you know who he is because he's.
Speaker 1: If you're an artist, you know artist in Atlanta, you know who OT is.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying he's annoying, He's not really annoying. He just follows up to the core to a point where if you tell him something, he's gonna a million times over and over. So he's literally been talking to me about you for at least that's all you know, his job seven months and then when I saw you and then you put me on blast, I was like, yeah, you're right, but I've never seen you in a relationship.
Speaker 1: What's going on with that? Never? Are we never going to do this? Okay?
Speaker 2: So dating, Okay, how do we open this?
Speaker 1: You know, it's a whole it's a whole thing. Dating in Atlanta is for you.
Speaker 4: You haven't had the only three Africans that that that's in the dating pool.
Speaker 1: You haven't.
Speaker 2: I like my man kind of exclusive. I'm saying like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't really like me and that I know, like I know a girl that like that been with you, So I will never do that. But as far as dating for me, like, I'm just everybody got somebody.
Speaker 1: But okay, so you got somebody.
Speaker 5: I said, everybody got somebody.
Speaker 3: We can agree to that someone's occasionally smashing you guys are smashing on each.
Speaker 5: Other occasionally or on a regular basis regular Maybe girl needs love too, but get it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm really just I'm really.
Speaker 5: But you're from Atlanta those I'm from Atlanta, so I don't know where to look. So for the audience, I'm crying now I'm the dating I'm just.
Speaker 1: So you know what a lot of.
Speaker 6: We get a lot of women on this podcast, Like like BC just said, we had Jesse Wood and she was saying, dating in Atlanta is very hard because the same three Africans get passed around.
Speaker 5: So rying, I've never dated African before. I dated the Jamaican ben out of African.
Speaker 6: Sorry, so where should women in Atlanta be looking?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 5: No, So I think that I'm just I'm capital p you know what I'm saying. So like I'm not really I'm not gonna says this or that, but you know, everybody got some going on.
Speaker 2: But I feel like for Atlanta, like you gotta let.
Speaker 5: A man find you, and the club number one is not where the man gonna find you, like and number two like a lot of reasons why women ain't really fine in love in Atlanta is because they expectations on men, Like you can't expect the man. Oh every woman want a rich nigga now, but what you're doing, like what kind of motion you have? And like can you even have these conversations with this rich man? Like so it's like that's a lot what's going on? So they overseeing what who could really be? They type and love them it might be somebody that walk at Walmart because that's what God sent for you for your mental capacity.
Speaker 1: So like put me on.
Speaker 4: Okay, you talk, you're talking that talk. Why why does every girl want a rich man?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What? What's what's social media? It's ever changed ever. I just think it's social media. It's man.
Speaker 4: Listen, when I was growing up, I never heard my aunties anybody talking about I needed I need a rich man.
Speaker 2: Well, your aunties definitely used to day the.
Speaker 1: Drug dealer, though probably they probably did.
Speaker 2: In social media, social media.
Speaker 1: Version of it now it's always been an enticing thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely social media. And like honestly, it's just like for me, even if a man be rich and have money, that is not my money, Like I never I'm never looking like looking at a man. I didn't got things from every relationship like cause that's that's the that's the order I give off, like you gonna want to buy me something because of the way I treat you like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it just levels how much should a man have taking you on a date.
Speaker 5: It depends on what kind of day he want to take me on. Like I'm simple, like I still go eat at red life a child.
Speaker 1: Please don't play with me on the first date.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that if I know you. But see that's me like because of my career. For one, I'm only dating a certain caliber and Nigga, I ain't talk about money wise, but what you do for a living matters, right, it matters because my long hours, the way I talk, the way I move like, I'm always around people. So it's like I can't date a certain kind of man like. It just it just will never work for me.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had any type of insecure issues with guys that you date because you're around other men all the time.
Speaker 2: Because I love women like and I I love women like.
Speaker 5: So it's like if a man is around a woman, I don't look at her and be like dang, like I could be with my man.
Speaker 2: He can look at a girl and it's not gonna.
Speaker 5: Make me feel away because a man don't look at me.
Speaker 1: Get her with him? Maybe, okay, but we're not going. We're not going. We're not doing like a sister wife thing.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no no no. I think women are beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's all that.
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 1: Everybody think, like Nikki natural.
Speaker 4: Now you think every woman thinks like NICKI natural, anything can happen.
Speaker 2: No, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Anyway, went all the way left? He think that everything woman. He think every woman likes women.
Speaker 3: Now that's not true because I'm a woman doing that like women. I would never think that way. I don't do that to me, brot, I got four daughters.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, being insecure what your man boils down to your own insecurities, Like because unless the man is just ain't ship and you staying with him, but that's all you like, Okay, wake up and leave like I don't have no I don't have no uh.
Speaker 6: You know, speaking of your schedule, what do you have going on right now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I just shot the single moving a dress going crazy featuring become me Tiny's I rangy out.
Speaker 1: Oh you're my friend, right.
Speaker 3: I do definitely see you as a sister, but I definitely was a little uncomfortable because you and Tiny was goddamn twerking the hell on my goddamn timeline is your ship and on my timeline it's nothing but tworking as and hookah and all this.
Speaker 5: I'm over here, like, goddamn, give me casamingas out and a hookah bitch, because it is a vibe like what I mean when you in the club and you with your homegirls, what you're saying, bring the fucking cosamigos in a hookah, like, come on, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 4: So so y'all definitely the rich niggas y'all doing that. I think that y'all are having fun.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing about it.
Speaker 1: It's a fun.
Speaker 2: It's a fun record.
Speaker 5: It's not to be displayed as artistry, is not to be displayed as anything other than fun. We outside sundress season.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: And we don't need no realch niggas for cosmego baby, because they booking me with the cosomegos. Hey the hookah, Hello hookah, don't book me if you ain't got no hookah?
Speaker 6: Please. But you got that record, did you got? You got the video?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so we have a visual out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: We kind of went different with it because a lot of my videos, I can say it's given a lot of ass.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to go animated.
Speaker 5: So we kind of was like in the studio and the whole video we kind of like fell asleep and it turned to a whole animation film which is pretty dope. So it's out now on YouTube. And then my other single you Need Me featuring Mitch, which is my favorite song out right now. It has a sample on it Piece of Your Love by Guy super dope. Y'all gotta go check it out. I mean, your mama can listen to it, your daddy, your girlfriend, your sister, your brother, like it's a versus our record, all right, And that video will be dropping very soon on BT Okay, we got the performance is coming up and any touring. Yeah, so actually this Saturday, I'm opening up from Fredo Bangs okay and eight three see us next weekend. Of course we're indulging in revolts. We love love and we love black black.
Speaker 2: What do we call it?
Speaker 1: Black excellence?
Speaker 2: Black excellence?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so doing that hella a three C events, putting together a college tour, and then I'm supposed to be going on tour somebody else.
Speaker 1: This ship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find out message dear ball alert. My lady Slick hurt my feelings with a low blow in an argument. I mentioned the tour and she called me soft lo l Now I don't want to share my feelings ever with her? Is this a good thing or a bad thing for our relationship?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Grow the hell up?
Speaker 4: Man you're talking about you don't want to share your feelings anything?
Speaker 1: See yeah, yeah, that that is soft man.
Speaker 4: That's a little as raw said it, a little tender now saying you gotta you gotta you gotta grow up and still be able to express yourself to your partner. You know, no matter how much you guys gonna hurt each other feelings again, this is part of being in a relationship.
Speaker 5: I think that's sassy, and I feel like that's like trauma because why would you say that, Like how you gonna have a mate and then you ain't gonna express your feelings like what women love when it mean espercial feelings like it make us feel like you care a little bit more.
Speaker 6: I mean, I do understand that. You know, once you say something and then somebody you know tries to say, you know, disrespect that and call you soft or whatever like that make you not want to say anything again. That means like you're not all the way trusting. And to me it's like if you have a problem with that, I feel like, however far you trying to go in this relationship, a third party of a professional needs to be involved so that you can learn how to communicate to one another. If it's something that you see along road with, right.
Speaker 3: I actually agree with that, But I definitely feel like you are in your feelings, So just get out of your feelings. Ain't no money in there, ain't no relationship prosperity in there. Your feelings, my guy. And even though your lady called you soft, you know she probably didn't mean it for real.
Speaker 1: For I just imagine that.
Speaker 6: Imagine you open up to your partner or something and you tell them something, uh, you know deep that nobody else knows, and they use it against you in an argument that's.
Speaker 3: Not That is kind of toxic. So I would say I would give her the betefit of that.
Speaker 2: That's trauma.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit more context. That's left out a little bit.
Speaker 3: But if you if you don't want to share your feelings with somebody and you are in a relationship with them, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: So you guys need to handle the problem and solve that.
Speaker 3: If you don't solve it, you're going to continue to have issues and that's not a good Never again, I never.
Speaker 2: How long was the relationship is the real question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, if you don't want to share your feelings with her, ever, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: So you might want to get about of it.
Speaker 6: But the trust is gone trust.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, so guys, you know we I know y'all, y'all women, y'all have a wall. Y'all put up all walls automatically. That like, we don't have to ever put.
Speaker 6: It up already said, So for you to just let it down for a second and be vulnerable and then her to use that against you.
Speaker 3: When men let their guard down with the woman they're in love, I don't think there's any in between. We don't naturally just put our wall down, ever, because we don't trust nobody. That's just not what we're taught to do. We're not taught our feelings. I didn't understand my feelings. I was like almost fucking thirty, I didn't.
Speaker 6: So I was just saying I had to get a third party.
Speaker 3: I had to get a therapist to help me channel my anger and all type of shit. So for him to say I don't want to ever share my feelings with her ever, this is a little deep, because damn, you know what I'm saying, and maybe she's projecting some other shit that she got going on on you, so you know she's wrong.
Speaker 5: I mean too, like you should never just put your man down period like that, Like she's wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, she called himself.
Speaker 2: I wish she's wrong, but he is.
Speaker 5: He is in his feelings. But I'm not saying he don't got the right to be in his feelings. But he is definitely pretty much sassy in his feelings.
Speaker 2: It's not even, it's not even.
Speaker 5: And the way he said, it's the last part, I'm never shared my feelings with her again.
Speaker 3: It's like, guys, you know, man, sometimes we're a little immature with.
Speaker 1: Dramatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys respect me.
Speaker 6: I could get dramatic, you know.
Speaker 3: Especially when we want know how to you first of all a man, I can't speak for all men. I'm just saying, vast majority we don't even know how to use our feelings correctly.
Speaker 6: Correct But I'm saying that is so real. Like he feels like it's I'm never sharing anything else with you again.
Speaker 1: You might want to get about of there because it seems like this is.
Speaker 5: It's the end of the relationship. If you ain't gonna tell your feelings. What how y'all gonna communicate about anything?
Speaker 6: It's a long road with this person. Like you got kids? Are you trying to? You know?
Speaker 1: If you don't got no kids, you're not tied down. Y'all don't stay together, ye'all get about it that most say goodbye.
Speaker 6: All before we get out of here. We got a pep talk.
Speaker 5: Hello is your agent at AKA Miss Hurricane, and my pep talk today is just to keep going, keep being consistent, and keep being yourself.
Speaker 1: It's out of baller can't get enough of baller Alert.
Speaker 7: Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert, loog on to baller alert dot com