Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Here's our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you'd like to join us. We've got a lot of news today. Democrats fuming you know who the Linda Guess who they're fuming at.
Speaker 2: Whew.
Speaker 1: Take a guess. You're smart, you have multiple you know, advanced degrees. You should be able to figure this out. Who are Democrats mad at right now?
Speaker 3: Hmm you.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's a good guess.
Speaker 4: You talk about the hateless, which I'm not now. We'll get to it later. We'll get to it later.
Speaker 1: But however, they're furious at Biden because he won't go away.
Speaker 4: He won't He just won't give the rash that just won't leave. He won't leave. He's like a hemorrhoid for crying out loud.
Speaker 3: He is a hemoid.
Speaker 4: Oh geez.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're blasting him and this interview on the view we'll go over it later with a friend Miranda Devine and complaining that this guy is a drag on the party as they seek to rebuild their their following, and then we'll play he uses the old racist, sexist, you know, closing argument lines to explain away Kamala Harris's loss. Who made racist or sexist statements about Kamala?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that being a focus of any prominent conservative voice that I know of.
Speaker 4: I just don't remember it, you know.
Speaker 1: But the Democrats, they're they're pissed, they're complaining the presidents, but a drag on the party. Elections are about the future. Every time Joe Biden emerges, we fight an old war, said Anthony Coley. I don't know who he is, democratic strategist to work for the Biden administration. Every interview he does provides a contrast to Trump. Yeah, it's one between life and death. So that's a life full of vigor and energy versus somebody that has no energy. I mean, say what you will about Bernie Sanders view, and I love Bernie defending his private jet use to bred pair this week. But you know, Bernie's got his faculties together. He still has the same energy he had from ten years ago when he was running from president. Got to give that to the guy. He's not a cognitive mess. Nobody's ever claimed that he is. He's older, but he's sharp as attack and he's just nuts. But that's separate and apart from the issue.
Speaker 4: Quote.
Speaker 1: There is a way for Biden to build his post presidency. This isn't it. Steve Shell, longtime bet Biden ally ran a pro Biden's superpack, and by the end of his life, we were reminded of the decent and humble nature of the man that thanks to his acts, not his work.
Speaker 4: He's was a disaster.
Speaker 1: He left the president an unmitigated disaster. And now Donald Trump will spend most of his presidency first year cleaning up the Adam shift shift show that he that he left him it was a disaster anyway.
Speaker 4: Look at look at the illegal immigration front.
Speaker 1: By the way, Trump DOJ is now prosecuted thirteen hundred Biden illegals unvetted in just the first week of May, the DOJ announcing US attorney several border states charging thirteen hundred people with immigration related crimes. How many? And this is what infuriates me. He's just such a nice humble man, Joe. Just never once could this nice humble man pick up a phone and call a family, whose whose whose loved one was murdered by his unvetted illegals. And then, of course we have known terrorists and murderers and rapists and you know, other violent criminals. Never called the victims of any of these crimes, any of these rapes, any of these murders. When we have cartel members and the gang members, and and look at Democrats fighting for the rights of gang members in this country, admittedly illegally, even accused of domestic violence, you know, trying to get them back in the country. That's their cause, celeb It's pretty incredible. Anyway, wild brawls. You want to talk about radicalism, I'm going to focus a lot on this on TV tonight. I mean the rage raging left wing in this country that have been taken over by the most radical people. I mean, you could see this now on college campuses that has now re emerged as an issue. Anti Israel agitators brawling with cops at Brooklyn College late yesterday after they set up a tent encampment and disrupted final exams, one officer being forced to fire a taser.
Speaker 4: By the way, a.
Speaker 1: Taser is the worst thing in the world. Taser means you're close quarters. Taser means you're too close. If you can hit somebody with a taser, you're too close to them. And that's why I like Berner in The technology fires projectiles that can incapacitate any perpetrator. You know, That's why all these over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. I'm telling you just better technology. And if you haven't seen it, go to BYRNA dot com. And I'm plugging it because I believe in it.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So this happened at the request of Sunny College late yesterday afternoon. They found the demonstrators occupying trespassing on school grounds, at least fourteen people taking into custody during the melee. Video from the scene shows an officer using a megaphone trying to warn these people to disperse immediately or face arrest as defying protesters, you know, screaming free Palestine. Another clip then shows officers wrestling a man before unleashing a taser on them. Let him go, you're hurting him, someone could be heard yelling from the crowd. A woman could be also seen recording the tense altercations on a cell phone. In one hand as she held a toddler in the other arm, screaming at the cops to stop and the protester's standing quote for human rights, and an officer was heard yelling at the woman to get that baby out of here. Now, yeah, maybe you could. Maybe where's the maternal instinct? Don't put your kids in the middle of a melee? I mean, do you have to actually have to be you know, do you actually have to be told that don't bring your kids to protest? Not a good idea, especially ones that might have a tendency or propensity to be violent.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 1: A town hall held by the New York Attorney General Letitia James Thursday night disrupted when a Trump supporter stood up to challenge her to apologize to the president. My question for tiss James, will you apologize to President Trump for wasting millions of dollars and the state of New York for a witch trial? The guy asked, And how does it feel to know that you're going to go to prison for mortgage fraud? The crowd erupted with booze. The man was escorted out. I mean, if you I'm sure they're going to come up with an excuse. I don't know how this is all going to play out here, but if it's true the allegation that she said this house in Virginia was going to be her residence at the times, she's a politician in New York. You can't lie on mortgage applications. Gee, sounds an awful lot like the case that she was trying to bring again Donald Trump, the civil case. But you know, we'll wait and see. And of course you ran on a platform get Trump, get Trump as part of the mess. If you look at all that the President has inherited and all the work that he's putting in now next week, I won't be on the air Monday because I will be traveling to report on with the President and to report on this trip. There are three stops that we are making. One in the first one in Riod in Saudi Arabia. The Linda accused me yesterday of going on a vacation. It's not exactly the place I picked for a vacation.
Speaker 3: Just I'm just saying, I'm pretty I'm pretty sure I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: I would say, ye, maybe you should just go and enjoy the moment.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, the reason no, I said, you should go and enjoy the moment of being with the president and on Air Force one and with the President's detail, and all of that encompasses.
Speaker 3: What's trying to do four hours? Do my TVs is a lot?
Speaker 4: Well, what's the point of me not reporting to my own I'll bring it.
Speaker 3: Back to us. You'll have lots of interviews, You'll have more flexibility with the schedule.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Worried about flexibility. There's a seven hour time difference, and I'm sure by the time that we get on this radio program, uh huh, which would be what seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: It's a seven and eight hour difference depending on where you are.
Speaker 4: I can't figure it out. I'll let you I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's going to go great. If you're already confused about.
Speaker 1: That makes me like, well, all right, ten o'clock, nine or ten o'clock at night, I think is when I'll be doing the radio program. Everything's going to be done by then, and I will have had the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to the difference with like a king, like a dinner, or like drinks or tea.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think I'm going to be invited to dinners with kings and Crown Princess with the President.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It doesn't feel like a stretch to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am there to the whole purpose of this. And by the way, the second stop will be Doha and in Qatar cutter, whichever you prefer. And the third stop will be the UAE, and that would be Abu Dhabi. What What's what's so interesting about it is there there is such an amazing transformation that really started under Trump's first term and and and and trust me, I'm not I am a trust but verified guy. I want to say that up front, but there certainly is dramatic transformation coming. Trump got the ball rolling and he is by far the peace president and not the forever war president, which I'm in full agreement with. We can't we can't send our national treasure and ever go through a rack again.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The only I would say is we didn't have the military technology that we do now. I believe future wars will be fought in air conditioned office offices. Certainly, intelligence assets will probably always be needed on the ground. However, I don't think wars are going to be fought that way. That's why I keep talking about the next generation A weaponry. But the whole purpose of this is is, yes, I will be interviewing the president. Yes, I will interview the people that are around him. I actually, thanks to a connection, there is a New Yorker Kuy with the thickest New York access, the coolest guy ever lives there very close with the Crown Prince. As one of the biggest jobs to build out, you know, the the in entire country into what is what will be the biggest resort style up high end everything to attract tourism, kind of like what they've done in Dubai in the UAE. And I can tell you that you know, the fact that Saudi Arabia is pledging a trillion dollars in investment in the US, the UAE a trillion five in investment in the US shows me a lot about about what they think of US and wanting to be here and do business here. And trust me, it's it's a lot. A lot of people want to do business here. I mean, the most amazing thing I think that is under reported is the threat of terrorists by President Trump that got everybody so worked up in Wall Street so skittish resulted in eight trillion dollars in committed investments in the next four years in manufacturing, which is also good for national security, also great for job creation. But if we're going to start building our own cars here and not outsourced pharmaceuticals which are critical to the health of this nation, and semiconductor chips here, which is critical for the age in which we're living in, and then of course you're going to add to that artificial intelligence we're getting ahead of the game and also getting a hold of rare earth minerals. We have plenty of them I've spoken to. The problem is is we just were too many people again institutionalized thinking they were just willing to accept that it is going to come from China. There was a New York Post article today about how the White House techs are wants the US to continue to lead in AI use and development.
Speaker 4: If I will.
Speaker 1: Tell you all of you, I don't care how old you are, If you can afford it, you know, just do it for a month. You don't have to get the year plan. I got the year Plan for which is Elon Musk's. I think it's the best one. My personal opinion, and I've tried others, and just start playing with AI and.
Speaker 4: You will see.
Speaker 1: How different the world is going to be in a very short period of time. It is unfolding before our eyes. Steve Moore mentioned this company that if you put in architectural plans that they will they will build the They can build almost sixty plus percent of a home with robots. I mean, when Elon Musk says the best surgeons will be robots, they're not kidding. I mean, the world's going to change. That's why, by the way, the manufacturing things that we're going to need humans to do, et cetera, et cetera, you know, is going to be very critical with an adjusting economy and workforce, and everybody's got to be ready for it. A funny story is that talk show host in Australia that was AI generated and the people in Australia didn't know for six months. They got pissed when they found out. Oh man, they were pissed. I mean, between the border between war and Europe, war in the Middle East, an economy that's a disaster, you know, a country that's getting ripped off by the world. You know what did Joe Biden ever do that's successful. Now we're finding out. I had Sean Duffy on last night, the Transportation Secretary, I cannot believe because we now have a control tower. Radar at Newark Airport went dark for now a second time in two weeks. You know what he told me last night that he asked Mayor Pothole Pete about the job. He said, well, basically, the department that runs itself everything that they have in terms of radar. In spite of all the advancement of avionics and technology and computers, they've got computers that have five and a quarter inch floppy.
Speaker 4: Discs for crying out loud.
Speaker 1: They haven't upgraded anything since the fifties and sixties.
Speaker 4: I mean, and they did nothing, and.
Speaker 1: Now we're having and they handed him off a shortage of three thousand air traffic controllers. I want to know why your flight's delayed. That's probably a big part of the reason. And people are being stranded at airports left, right and sideways. Is not anybody that I know that travels on a regular basis that's not frustrated as hell, and Pothole Pete wants to be president and his big infrastructure project was what sixty charging stations and he spent billions to do it, and DEI this and DEI that and and oh, you know, racist roads. Whatever the hell that means. A lot of news we'll get to with the president's trip abroad. Obviously, all these countries in the Middle East are gonna want to talk about not just the economy and their investments in America.
Speaker 4: Uh, but Iran.
Speaker 1: We'll get to some more of that later. Got to give a shout out to my friend and colleague of Fox News, Judge Janine Piro, has now been appointed the interim US Attorney in d C. And uh, I hate, we hate to lose her on the five. Uh, but uh, she's been a friend for many, many years. And you always want people to do what they are called to do in their life, and I know this has been her personal passion. I can't think of anybody better for the job. You know, obviously expect and you know when you go into public service, not only you're going to make a lot less money. It's a sacrifice for a lot of people, for successful people. If the right people are picked. If you're just a bureaucrat, you know, that's that's the best you're probably ever going to do in life. And that means congressmen and women, that'll be the most money they make in any given year because some of them are just you know, they're just politicians, and what are the skills they have. I don't know what other entrepreneurial endeavors they may be involved in. Now, some people go to Washington and they get very wealthy. Nancy Pelosi great case in points. She just happens to have the mightas touch when it comes to her and her husband and their investments, which infuriates the heck out of me. Trump's terrors have foreign car makers now an update on the success Remember eight trillion dollars committed investments, by the way, from two of the countries that I'll be going to next week, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, to combine two point five trillion. But then you have all these other companies from Apple to Navidia pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca announced that they're building facilities here in the US. And of course auto manufacturers Honda, Nissan, BMW now I believe is joining the list. Hyende is joined the list and report out today in the Daily Mail. But the second largest automaker Volkswagen and their luxury brand Audi are now planning to make some of their crossover suv electric models in America. Quote, we want to localize more strongly in the US. Oh, I'm sure this has nothing to do with Donald Trump, nothing at all. We just decided we'd do that. AUDI scouting potential locations one Chattanooga, Tennessee, where Volkswagen currently builds an electric crossover model analysts a could easily adapt to the Audi manufacturing platform. Another potential site, South Carolina, where VW is breaking ground on a new factory to build electric based pickups and SUVs under the Scout Motor's name. In response to tariffs, Honda, Hyende, Nissan all announcing plans to manufacture their electric or hybrid vehicle Stateside. I'm the most surprised person of anybody. When I got my test. I just wanted to. It just shows solidarity because I felt Elon Musk was being treated so awful for no reason at all except that he's associated with Trump, and he's identifying all the corruption, waste, fraud and abuse in Washington, and in the meantime, in his spare time, he's saving astronauts in the meantime, he's helping Americans with communications after natural disasters like in North Carolina and Tennessee and Pacific palisades out in California. And then of course he's working on important things like seeing if he can use artificial intelligence to help the blind see again and people with spinal cord injuries walk again. They just little things that he's working on. By the way, Doge has deactivated five hundred thousand credit cards that have been issued to thirty two federal agencies. That's a lot of credit cards to monitor. How much you want to bet people didn't really monitor them, I'd bet almost anything. The President has cut Joe Biden's out of control spending so dramatically the national debt is now shrinking. This was in the Washington Examiner today, a stunning fiscal success for the you know, Trump administration. We're now learning that the sky high deficit spending under Biden has been slashed so dramatically America's national debt, now over thirty seven trillion, is now actually declining. That's not happened since Nuke Gingrich and Bill Clinton balanced the budget four straight years. It's not been balanced since even without any new budget cuts and acted. The Trump white House will have slowed the growth of federal debts so dramatically that the total national debt is actually shrunk since inauguration day. And while the five point five billion dollar decline is a drop in the bucket, it shows that the second Trump administration that they are taking a machete to federal spending or a chainsaw that the media made fun of. You know, for example, if you look last year under Biden, the national debt went up a staggering foreigner and seventy eight billion dollars. That's a ninety two percent year over year, you know, reduction in the growth rate of our national debt. Tax revenue is soaring. I know, there's a lot of talk that the president is considering raising taxes on the wealthy. Every time has been tried, that always has the negative effect every time. You I don't care if it's JFK. Calvin Coolidge, Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump himself. You cut taxes top marginal rates, revenues to the government go up dramatically. They went up dramatically in Trump's first term, they went up, they doubled in the eight years Reagan was president. And it just works every time. Every time you raise taxes, then then you head into Herbert Hoover territory. It just doesn't work, and it never has worked. That's that's why I believe in lower taxes, greater freedom, less government spending, eliminating waste, fraud and abuse, returning to constitutional order, all the things you know. In many ways, this is a great reset. This is this is the end of establishment institutionalism, at least for the time Trump is in office. This is our this is our moment to get it right. This is our moment to fix what has what has been accepted by both parties. That's sort of like the uniparty belief and it's just sad. You know, you only get certain movements, not a movement like this. This is unprecedented. We've never seen a movement like this, and I was. I grew up, you know, watching Reagan so closely. I can give you every statistic you want on Reagan. On the economy, Reagan dropped the top marginal rates from seventy to twenty eight percent, and after a hiccup because it took a couple of years for his plan to get implemented. In the first two years of his administration, or inflationary. Then it was like, you know, this s guy's the limit revenues to government dropping taxes that dramatically doubled at the time. Believe it or not, it sounds like nothing. Five hundred billion over trillion dollars and it was the longest at that time period of peacetime economic growth and history, and it resulted in the creation of twenty one million new jobs. And those policies still work today. By the way, apparently rows story is in our article about Ed Martin, who had been the president's acting US attorney for DC. Apparently somebody spin on. This guy is spin on by an irate woman while giving an interview, like, you got to be kidding me. Maybe my favorite story of the day. Do we have Bernie Sanders on with Brett Pair refusing to apologize for flying on his private jetuliarchy.
Speaker 2: Tor Trump during a campaign mode at National Airport.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it doesn't. But he's also not fighting the oligarchy.
Speaker 2: No. And you run a campaign and you do three or four or five rallies in a week, the only way you can get around to talk to thirty thousand people. I think I'm going to be sitting on a waiting line at United waiting you know what, thirty thousand people are waiting. That's the only way you can get around. No apologies for that. That's what campaign travel is about. We've done it in the past, We're going to do it in the future.
Speaker 4: Oh. I mean, it's just like John Kerry's answer.
Speaker 1: I need a private jet because my work is so important. By the way, Bernie Sanders, eight top Democrats pressuring CBS the new owner paramount not to settle Trump's lawsuit. Who cares what Bernie Sanders says? I mean, how do you justify you know, if you're fighting the oligarchy, you know that, you know, everyone else can wait at United and get stuck at Newer Care for It or any of the big airports in the country and have to deal with you know, equipment in control, old towers with a shortage of you know, controllers and and and they can sit there for hours and hours on end. But the fight the oligarchy tour, Oh, that that transcends all importance. You know, John Kerry, climate Zarr, he spends his private time on private jets and his public time on private jets outgore same thing. They just they don't want an ish, they want an electric vehicle. They want to shove it in your driveway. They want to take away your gas stove. They want to take away your refrigerator. You wash, your dryer and air conditioner, and your plastic straw. I hate paper straws. I don't like them. I don't. What are you laughing so much? For a sweet baby, James?
Speaker 4: I can't. It makes everything taste like crap. I can't.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the fact though, that you get your drink and a big plastic cup with your paper straw in the land of irony and liberal logical? Oh yeah, that's well, you know, that's how they certain.
Speaker 1: It's sometimes it's a paper cup, which, by the way, let's say you have a coke and a paper cup and I've never had a ever.
Speaker 4: You've only had a plastic cup always. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go to shake Shack or or every McDonald's. No, they're no, of course you don't go to McDonald's. You you have you have literally abused your child. You won't give him a happy meal. If it wasn't for me, that kid would not know what good French fries tastes like an issue because you you air fry them, and he and you brainwashed. Oh, these are the best fries ever until he tried my happy meal and my happy meal. I asked him, Liam, I don't know what is he six years old at the time when I asked him, Liam, what do you like better that the happy meal or your mom's French fries? Which French fries? Oh McDonald's French fries are much better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a happy meal served with a side of heart attack. It's very nice, It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's a six year old not going to have a road attack, not being so the crazy calsh drink shaking, putrid green projectile vomit scrap. By the way, with Josh Hally, I was talking about the pelosis. They beat every hedge fund with their stock trading. I'm sure there's no insider trading going on there. Unreal and and this is now what we have. Democratic senator tells the New York Times whether their approval for their party is in the in the toilet. Chris Murphy explaining to The New York Times saying that you know they could be you know what they could be doing to get the public back on their side. I don't know I don't know that anyone was ready for Trump in his second term. I think there was an assumption, both in the public within the Democratic Party that Trump too would look very much like Trump won, and it'd be a lot of rhetoric and bluster, but it wouldn't be matched by actual action. Actually did have a lot of action. Democrats trying to force retailers to display the cost of Trump Tariff's.
Speaker 4: First of all, this issue is going away.
Speaker 1: I will say this, all this rhetoric to a jurist Senator, I'm beginning to really feel bad for John Fetterman because what they are doing to him is vile. It is just vicious, and I think it's just horrible. I really do. Did you see what Dave McCormick put out. Dave McCormick actually tweeted out, it's time to put politics aside, stop these vicious personal attacks against Senator Fetterman, his wife and his health. While we have many differences, we are both committed to working together to achieve results for the people of Pennsylvania and make their lives better. There's really only two issues that I find myself in agreement with Fetterman on, but they are profound one is he wants secure borders. Actually three who is he supports Israel? And three he recognizes that we can't allow Iran to ever get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: The hip pieces are on his health. And if they cared about health, they cut cognitive issues, then they would have paid attention to Joe Biden. But they didn't.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, if he agreed with the squad AOC and Jasmine Crockett and Grandpa Bernie, he wouldn't be attacked.
Speaker 4: He is he was.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the level of recovery this man has had. It's been miraculous. People should be happy for him. They're only attacking him because they hate him, That's all there is, because he dares to call out their extremism. You know, speaking Israel Is saying they're gonna take Gaza if if they don't release these hostages. This is the last straw. This is it, and you know, Israel going to fight for their very survival.
Speaker 4: You may not know what.
Speaker 1: Like the US, Israel has their own Independence Day. It was May first. But for the people of Israel, freedom is nothing more than a daily struggle, survival struggle, and there's no peace, only terror and it's hard for them to find moments of joy whilthough so much suffering, tens and tens that thousands of Israelis have been displaced. Thank goodness, we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and your generosity is helping the elderly, to the sick, the displaced, food, water, shelter, medicines, you name it, also wounded soldiers, impoverished families not fall through the cracks. You are providing life saving aid to people at a time of great need. Whatever you can do to show your support as they battle against radical Islamis that want to destroy them, please help today. Call the IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ is the number eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ online, it's SUPPORTIFCJ dot org.
Speaker 4: That's one word.
Speaker 1: Support IFCJ dot org and stand with Israel as they fight for their very survival.