Speaker 1: My news round up and information Overload hour. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. So around the country this weekend in towns and cities. Least I've read the number twenty five hundred. There are going to be what they're calling the No Kings rallies that are going on, and the progressive watchdog group called Public Citizens say they're no Kings demonstrations are meant to defend democracy. I mean, it's like a broken record. It really works so well for them in the twenty twenty four election, didn't it in terms of oh, a threat to democracy? Now we're learning because of the deep state everything we had spent years and years and years and years on this program, unpeeling every layer of every onion. I'mpealing that the real threat to democracy was a deep state that was putting cinderblocks on the scales of presidential election. I'll save that for another day. But so all these demonstrations are going on as a public service. I will just warn most of you that I would stay away and keep your families away from any location where these rallies have taken place. For a long time, we have supported the Government Accountability Institute. This is Peter Schweizer's group. If you're a call. We did the first interview with Peter way way back in the day, and he wrote a book called It was number one New York Times bestseller, Secret Empires. And in that book he was the first to reveal, you know, all the Biden family syndicate and their business and and a lot of other corruption that all turned out to be true, but it didn't come out till years later. Will we be able to get to the bottom of all of it? And anyway, the Government Accountability Institute has been looking into what is now the funding of these radicals. You know, we hear about astro turf, we know about paid protesters. You know, how widespread is this and is it a danger to the country now? Anyway? Jamis Bruner's with us, Director of Research at the Government Accountability Institute, with Peter author of Controller garcs Andy Noah's a journalist well known online, best known for reporting on Antifa and far left extremism. He authored a book Unmasked Inside Antifa's radical Plan to destroy Democracy it's fascinating we've been hearing from Democrats. Oh, antifa is not real, it doesn't exist. Now, both of them were invited to President Trump's roundtable on antifa, I think it was last week, and both of them were questioned extensively about their knowledge, what they know about the funding of these organizations, and we welcome both of them to the program. Seamus Bruner, good to have you back. Andy No, good to have you. Welcome aboard both of you. Thank you all right, Thanks Samos. Let let look if there's no money behind it, and in a lot of these instances, you have astroturfer paid protesters, and then you have groups that have other agendas that want to agitate crowds and create a violent environment. I mean that is that is a clear and present danger to cities and towns around the country.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Yeah, exactly right, Sean. The Protest Industrial Complex, or riot Inc. As we're calling it, And thank you for the shoutouts for Peter Schweitzer. You know, Sean that we follow the money. Riot Inc. Is extremely networked, it's very coordinated, and it is flush with cash. Over one hundred million dollars is what I told the President last week We crunched the numbers at a full cash analysis on this No King's Day of defying this weekend. Of the dozens of organizations that are either official organizers or official partners, we have found almost three hundred million dollars coming from the very top. And it's extremely ironic that these protesters they hold up signs that say no kings, no billionaires. Well, that is who is backing the entire thing. We found, you know, people of course, like George Soros, but then you've also got Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Benioff of Salesforce, and even some foreign billionaires, people like Hans jorg Vis.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Mark Zuckerberg told me personally that he was no longer going to be funding this crap. Well is he is he backfunding it because he told me after twenty twenty and he told Jim Jordan in that letter that he wrote that he was out of that business and he felt like he was manipulated and lied to.
Speaker 2: Well, he may not be funding right now this weekend, but the money that has flowed from his personal foundation, it's still in the coffers. I mean, this is over fifty million dollars over the past five years. So if he stopped, and I know that Bill Gates has also said he stopped giving ten million dollars, twenty million dollars thirty million dollars to the Tides and Soros and Arabella funding networks, that money still can go a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Andy, I know you've been very active, You've been out and about and your star has risen dramatically, and congratulations to you, in part because you courageously go out there and go amongst these groups of people, and you paid a very dear price for it back a while ago. You want to remind people what happened.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen, whilst reporting in downtown Portland, I was ambushed and I'm all beating, robbed and punched repeatedly in the face and head and so I heard a brain bleed from that and nearly died. In twenty twenty one, also in downtown Portland, I was tackled to the ground and strangled, nearly choked out, barely survide that. And in both of those instances, nobody was ever arrested by the Portland police.
Speaker 1: Andy, I got a question, are you staying away from these protests this weekend?
Speaker 3: I have I've unfortunately, have learned through these near death experiences that these militants are willing to kill people that they mark as so called fascists or Nazis. They lie about their targets so that one of their unhinged comrades will take actions to kill. And that's the danger of Antifa. And I think people have a misperception that because they are really fat or really skinny, that they're not dangerous. But they carry weapons and they work as a group that conspires to carry out crimes. I mean to alleged Antifa members in North Texas were just federally indicted yesterday with federal terrorism charges, which is the first time that's happened in the US, by the way, amongst people accused of being part of the Nancifa South.
Speaker 1: Now shame as they have officially been designated a terrorist organization, a domestic terrorist organization, and I believe rightly so. Will that deter them? And do you fear what I fear could happen this weekend?
Speaker 2: I think it would. Well, it won't have turred the crazies, but what it will deter is the funding mechanisms the people who have been involved in this, And I applaud President Trump's leadership on this designation, because, like you said, Mark Zuckerberg has pledged to not be funding these types of activities, these unrest in the streets and the protest orgs and stuff like that. Bill Gates just six months ago or so said he would not be funding the Arabella funding network anymore, and he had provided a couple hundred million in years past. So what this is And then you might might have seen recently Mark Benioff, the Sales Force CEO, called for National Guards to come into San Francisco. That is a huge reversally. Got a lot of heat from the left for that. And so what President Trump's leadership is doing is drying up the funding sources. Now as far as the chaos actors on the ground, the people who are unemployed or maybe secretly employed, No, I think there's still going to be hotspots. I am in the free state of Florida. I don't worry about it here. But up in Portland, in Seattle, in Chicago, where these anti ice violent demonstrations have been going on, They're probably going to pop off just as they have been in the week's past.
Speaker 1: And Andy, let me go back to you, Fox News reporting today federal grand jury indicted too alleged ANTIFA members with terrorism related charges for a July fourth attack on the ICE facility in Texas. For the first time ever, the FBI arrested anarchists, violent extremists and charge these ANTIFA aligned individuals with material support to terrorism. According to the FBI director Cash Battel, Political reports today, it's not only Jay Jones, the Virginia Attorney general candidate, that is caught advocating for political violence. Graham Plattner, who is running as an insurgent Democratic candidate for the Senate in Maine, once suggested online that violence is a necessary means of achieving social change and worse, Don Lemon this just broke on Fox News before suggesting that quote black and brown Americans quote of all stripes, quote unquote should legally arm themselves in case Immigration and Customs enforcement agents show up at their doors. He said, you know the left hook, clarifying he's not condoning or promoting violence, but he was tired of the niceties while ICE agents are rounding people up off the street. If you believe in the Second Amendment, you believe in the Constitution, Black people, brown people of all stripes. Whether you're Indian, mat American, Mexican, American, whoever you are, go out in your place where you live, get a gun legally. Well, I mean, what's the implication behind that. I read deeper into what he's saying. He has a little caveat to protect himself, but I don't like it.
Speaker 3: The implication is that left wing political violence has become normalized in mainstream In the last twelve months, there have been so many deadly attacks and attempted killings that people either aren't awar because of the lack of mainstream media coverage, or they've forgotten, or worse, they may think it's normal. You know, Trump supporters have been killed like in Butler, Tesla stores were shot up and sat on fire. There was the ice facility in July in North Texas that was shot up in ambush shooting. There was the killing of Charlie Kirk, there was the deadly attack on the ice facility in Dallas. And I can go on and go on and go on, and I just wonder, at what point is it enough?
Speaker 2: All Right?
Speaker 1: We continue our preview of all of these protests rallies. The No King's rallies is expected around the country all weekend. Please be safe and secure well more. With Seamus Brunner and Andy No on the other side, then we'll get to your calls this Friday, eight hundred and nine four one. Sean is our number, our final moment. Camus Bruner is with US Director of Research Government Accountability Institute Andy No, journalists best known for reporting on Antifa. We continue, you know, our lead up to what is going to be probably a scary weekend and a lot of towns and cities, and that is the No King's protests around the country. Famous all these years I've known you, and all these years of known Peter, and it just keeps getting worse.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You would think after the twenty twenty four election, the closing argument racist Nazi, fascist Hitler Stala Mussolini, that they might have learned something, but they don't, you know, and it just seems to be getting worse every day. If you're listening, listen to Pritzker and Brendan Johnson and you know a lot of these these other elected officials, I'm like, what part of the environment we're living in a you people not understanding, you know, because there comes a point where we got to say that they are inciting this in people by doing it. I always hold the people accountable to do it, But I mean, at what point are they being motivated by elected officials that are insane?
Speaker 2: You're completely right, Sean, and I mean, unfortunately, the problem is even bigger than what we're seeing here on the surface. It goes very deep, all the way down into the school system. I mean, kids are being radicalized by these teachers. You saw them celebrate after Charlie Kirk's assassination. It starts at you know, the confusing of kids, the instilling Marxist value starts at a young age, and then once they're at the age of rioting, then that Yeah, they're being activated by the political officials, by these groups that are you know, they're not doing the groups are not doing violence themselves, but they are enabling this entire ecosystem of the protest industrial complex, like groups like the ACLU. I mean, an ANTIFA member out in Portland just admitted on video coordinating with the ACLU. And so it's a huge problem and it's really big. And the Trump administration, i know, is every tool in the toolbox has it has a whole of government approach here. But it's going to take years to sort of deprogram the radicalization that it begins at a young age.
Speaker 1: We'll give you Andy the last word.
Speaker 3: I just I just wonder how many more people need to die before we wake up and say this is enough. I through all my I originally went out years ago with the videos because I wanted the public to see the brutality of what was happening on the streets, because if it were not for the videos, we would continue to be gasolt just as we are right now. If you turn on liberal media.
Speaker 1: You know what. We've got to expose it and you guys getting to the root of this, which is has a lot to do with the financing of it. I can't wait to read your next book and Peter's next book, and Andy your investigative work. I appreciate both of you more than you know. You're doing the country a great service by doing it, and I want to thank you both for being here.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones here as we say hi to Jerry saiyast Long Island, New York. What's up, Jerry? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Thank you San, Thank you for having me. I was watching the debate last night, and Mom, Donnie is just like a wolf in sheep clothing, and you just miles like a like an idiot, and just and that I believe that if Schumer had could have stopped this a long time ago to bring in this progressive left socialists on into this, if he had stuck up against coffiocrities and a line and you know, the whole group there.
Speaker 7: And if this world, if.
Speaker 6: The New York wants to have a socialist, we're going to be like Venezuela and Cuba.
Speaker 7: And you see how well that works out.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the smile just drives me up a wall because it's fake and it's phony, and it's you know, the quintessential slickness that a lot of these politicians have, and in his policies are an unmitigated disaster. His hatred of Israel is clear. It is a parent you know, can't condemn the global end to fat. I doesn't want MOS to disarm all, you know, playing word games constantly. I'm just sick and tired of it. And unfortunately, you know, the odds are very high that this guy's going to be the next mayor of New York City. We Linda hates as we discussed earlier in the show, Linda hates it when I just I don't. I'm not Pollyannish, and I don't you know it's possible to beat him. I hope they beat him, but I can't tell you they're going to beat him.
Speaker 7: He hates he hates you. We really have to change the word.
Speaker 6: It's non anti Smitica, it's non anti Zionism, it's jew hating.
Speaker 7: That's what it boils down to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Do you realize polls show that that Jewish New Yorkers, about a third of them are voting from Mamdani according to the polls.
Speaker 7: It sickens me. It sickens me.
Speaker 6: I don't know where they were not brought up the way I was. My mother was a Holocaust survivor. My father the law and my father both were in World War Two and in the Korean War, and they my funnel was in Germany and they saw the tude.
Speaker 7: I think we're just so removed from really what happened is the problem.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: New York State took out the Holocaust section in the history section, which is another incredible thing.
Speaker 1: It was said to me it's you know, the rise of anti Semitism is it's actually chilling, and it's getting louder, and it's more commonplace. And you know, I'll tell you what my analysis of it is. It is all based in ignorance, not just ignorance of the Holocaust, it's ignorance of what Israel as a state is enduring and has had to endure for decades and decades. I mean, what would you expect the American government to do of hundreds of thousands of rockets were being fired regularly in our towns and cities. You know, what would you do? The equivalent based on our population size versus theirs? Are forty thousand Americans killed in a day. You know, what would you want your government to do if if innocent women on video taken by terrorists raping women and ripping women and children away from each other and kidnapping and torturing people, you know, what do you expect them to do. It's got to end a moss It's got they've they've got to disarm. It must be demilitarized or they will be obliterated. Israel can no longer. I've always said that their missile defense systems are a band aid and at some point they're they're going to come up with a way to bypass these missile defense systems. It was imperative that Donald Trump take out Around's nuclear sites. I think we'd see a modern day hall. I would think we would have seen a modern day holocaust.
Speaker 7: It's I don't think it's a hatred. I think it's jealousy.
Speaker 6: What zero point two percent of the world are Jews and what we have done and we survive in every circumstance that we survive and we prosper. I think it's all about jealousy is rolled with sand and look what it is now. I think that's what it is, and I think it's a misnomer. It's a hatred, well jealous.
Speaker 1: For the first time since the UN Partition Plan in nineteen forty eight, Arab nations that have either been hostile or not wanting anything to do to be a part of the solution. Now we're committing themselves to be part of the solution. And that gives me hope that we've never had before. The reuniting of these families with the hostages is hope for me. It's all based on one man, Donald Trump, Gerry, I got to run ac You know a lot of friends in sias at Long Island and the home of ice works. Spent many a day there when my son used to play hockey. Appreciate you being with us. Back to our phones, Michigan. Mark next on the Sean Hannity Show. What's up? Mark? How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Sean o'h good man, Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday to you too. So the reason I'm calling is about this old John Bolton thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I love how everybody wants to say it's retribution from Trump. No, what it is is a crime is a crime, and if the crime was committed, it needs to be punished. But it seems like the left only wants to acknowledge crime, you know, certain crimes by certain people.
Speaker 1: Well, no, the left is actually you know, made up crimes so they don't exist. They have abused the legal system, they have abused government you know, powers, and targeted individuals to an unprecedented level that we're really getting to the bottom of. Now. Look, either John Bolton had top secret classified information that he shouldn't have had and shared it as he shouldn't have, or he didn't. It's kind of cut and dry to me, and you know, that's the case that it will have to be proven before a jury beyond a reasonable doubt. And I think it's a pretty you know, it's a simple case. Either Letitia James, you know, lied on her mortgage applications and claimed this to be her primary residence in Norfolk, was she's the Attorney General in New York, or she didn't, you know. And either she she corroborated that lie on multiple occasions, or she didn't. So, you know, I think those are pretty difficult. The sad thing with the call Me case to me is that's the low hanging fruit because that was the only one that had not hit the statute of limitations. But I think what he did with Hillary Clinton, the servers, what he did with the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, signing three of the four Piza applications, you know, to me, is far far worse. And I think we're only beginning to touch the surface of weaponization.
Speaker 5: Brought up the statute of limitations because in my eyes, it's very hard when you have, like we all know what took place from twenty to fifteen and on, but anytime you have a change in parties at the top. You essentially almost lose four years of investigation.
Speaker 1: I totally understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I get it so and you know, thank you for the time. But I want to leave on one party note. I've been trying to push this amongst in you know, state senators and things like that, but I think it's a novel idea. If any federal like lifetime appointed judge either side, if they get overruled by a higher court, say ten times, they should lose their lifetime appointee because they're not acting constitutionally from the bench m and something like that as a check in balance to make sure that people, you know, once you set a few examples, then I think you might get people towing a.
Speaker 2: Line a little bit better.
Speaker 1: It is. It is scary to me how the left is using the courts and have politicized the courts as well. And that's what you know, when we talk about you know, judicial activism, that's what we're referring to. Rather than those that follow the law of the Constitution, they take on these you know what, Democrats can't get done legislatively, but they can't get done at the ballot box. They try to get done through judges. It's pathetic. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate you being with us. Mark, thank you. Have a great weekend. Christy and Alabama. Next on the Sean Hannity Show, Happy Friday, Christy. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm great?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? I'm hanging and then how are you doing? Good to talk? When I went to Huntsville, I was showing New York talk radio. I didn't realize how thick my New York accent was it.
Speaker 4: And it is because I lived in Huntsville when you were on the air, and I'll listened to you all the time and you didn't have that accent.
Speaker 1: Then, Oh what the thick New York accent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I tried. I worked hard at trying to minimize it, unlike Linda New York Coffee talk radio. But when I was in Alabama, people and how you doing, shun Man, you talk funny, and I'm like, are you talking about it? You talk funny? You know it was funny.
Speaker 4: I have a few questions about the shutdown.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am. By the way, you must be in the Huntsville area. Congratulations to Rocket City USA. You guys are about to have a major economic boom there.
Speaker 7: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be on bo. But Huntsville has changed so much. If you haven't been there in a long time, it's really changed.
Speaker 7: It's grong.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very aware of the change. It changed when Jimmy's Lounge ended up in Madison County. I don't know if you remember that controversy.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yes, yes, absolutely, Okay, So my question is okay to shut down, we can continue to rock and roll. So what do you think the core change or reform will be that justified them continuing to shut it down? What do you think you know? We all know it's not healthcare? And are there any statistics on how many illegal immigrants are still receiving services.
Speaker 1: We know that they are demanding over two hundred billion dollars four but remember the one big beautiful bill said no more, and they're demanding two hundred billion in the restoration of funds for healthcare for illegals. We know that they want to refund MPR and PBS. We know that they have these crazy DEI initiatives all over the world, in the Balkans and elsewhere. That's what they're fighting for. One point five trillion dollars. I prefer we not rob our children to reward people that don't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty.
Speaker 7: Simple, I agree.
Speaker 4: And another question is okay, so let's say they agree to go back and do this claim, this claim bail. Well, there's only is the timeline going to start with the amount of time that is actually left or it will be this seven weeks and then they'll go through this rigmarole all over again.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess it's probably only for seven weeks so that they can go through the appropriations process. Look, I don't know if you're aware of this, but Sending Democrats tanked the Republican plan just to pay our troops. Yes, it's on the Pentagon. I'm like, you know, the shutdown is now on day sixteen. If they think they're getting one point five trillion out of Trump and they they're gonna out last Donald Trump in this negotiation, they picked the wrong guy. You know, I've known this guy for thirty years. Man, you picked the wrong guy to pick that fight with. He just did, like there are certain people I'm never gonna get in a fight with because I know I'm gonna get my ass kicked. You're not gonna win. Shumor's not gonna win. They want to get past this No King's Rally weekend so they don't get brutalized themselves. Eventually they will cave when I don't know, but you know, for the sake of government workers and essential workers and our troops. I hope it sooner than later for their sake. Although I've never really feared these government shutdowns because they always end. Christy, Alabama all my best I had two wonderful years in Huntsville, and the people there are assault of the earth. We appreciate you, Thank you. That's gonna wrap lagus up to today, Caroline Levin. Tonight we get the White House briefing from Caroline. Also Greg Jarrett on the indictment of John Bolton Marsha Blackburn targeted by Jack Smith. Did he violate the law? What do they plan to do in terms of getting to the bottom of this. Also, at least the phonic is rising in the polls because Kathy Hoakle supports bum Donnie. It's a one point race in New York. Unbelievable. And Jimmy Fayla, he'll put a smile on your face, say you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.