Speaker 1: I'm a homegrow that knows a little bit about everything and everybody.
Speaker 2: You don't know if you don't lie about that, right, Lauren can't even Hey, y'all, what's up. It's Laura l.
Speaker 1: Rosa and this is the Latest with Lauren Rosa, your daily dig on all things pop culture. Exclusive, breaking news, but the conversations that are really shaking the room. Welcome back, Love Riders, We are here for another episode. It's always rough getting back to work after a holiday week. I don't know if y'all hear it in my voice, but your girl is a little tired. Okay, so we behind the scenes of the Grind check in right now. I'm tired today, Like I cannot wait to go home and go to sleep, period, Court, breakfast Club, getting up at like four am, four thirty for breakfast club, making it to Court after doing the podcast, after or attempting to, and then getting back up to then, and you know, trying to eat and just be married in between all that, and you know, self care stuff has been Look, we've been fighting and I have not been winning. Okay, it's been kicking my behind. But I think I'm learning an amazing lesson right now in balance and saying no and rest and why I need rest and what that looks like it feels like for my body.
Speaker 2: But your girl is tired today.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, we have so much to get to because there is so much going on in the latest today. First of all, that's a congratulations. I think congratulations are in order. It was announced yesterday that Cassie Ventura, Diddy's ex girlfriend, actually went into labor at a hospital here in New York. So reports are saying that cash was Cassie was rushed to a New York hospital yesterday and it's currently in labor in the labor and delivery unit. Now, there are some sources that have mentioned that Cassie may be having complications. And you guys know she recently testified in the Diddy trial. I wouldn't say it was about like a week and a half ago. And when she was on the stand, I kept saying, like, yo, she looked like she can bust any day now, Like she was giving super super super super pregnant. I mean she looked amazing, don't get me wrong, Like when I had my babies. When I meet my man, and you know, I mean my husband, I want to carry how Cassie was carrying because her belly was super pregnant, but the rest of her looked like supermodel Cassie. She looked amazing, but definitely she was ready to pop. She was on the stand and she was like, you know, holding her belly. You know the thing that like when pregnant women are having contractions, how they hold their back and their belly and like you see them do the on their face. She was giving that in between her testimony. So I was like commending her for even being able to get through it with all of the emotion and the pressure. And you know what I mean, Like I can imagine how that, you know, weighs on a woman who was literally days weeks you know, headed into.
Speaker 2: Delivery.
Speaker 1: Now she is expecting this baby with her husband, of course, Alex, fine, this is not their first baby.
Speaker 2: This is baby number three.
Speaker 1: And you know, I mean, at this point, I think she's been able to put so much behind her. She has her coin, she's got to speak her peace, and now it's not for her to you know, have her baby and deliver her baby peacefully and health and you know healthy. There have not been any updates whatsoever on if she's actually had the baby or not yet you know just where all that is. I have reached out to every single attorney I could find for her when this story break.
Speaker 2: Oh matter of fact, he responded back to me.
Speaker 1: Her attorney, Douglas Wigdor responded back to me and said, not something I would comment on. Thanks when I reached out because I was trying to figure out, Okay, is she like, did.
Speaker 2: She have the baby? Did she not have a baby? Like what's happening here?
Speaker 1: But yes, I got to find another way in because I'm trying to figure out where she is, what's happening.
Speaker 2: So yes, congratulations are in order for Cassie.
Speaker 1: But speaking of Cassie, you know that segues us right into court because you girl, a lot to take you out of court, a lot to take you out of court.
Speaker 2: Uh diddy.
Speaker 1: We had explosive testimony this week from a personal assistant named Capricorn Clark.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, guys, there was so much uh you know, her testimony was very, very very moving. If y'all hear the pages, that is me flipping through my book because there are so many things that she addressed. Uh. You know, Capricorn Clark has been a personal assistant and just a you know, an executive level professional that worked with Diddy for some years. So she has been mentioned so much by other people on the stand that I knew when she got on the stand her testimony would fill in a lot of holes to a lot of the stories that we heard. But baby, when I tell you, I had no idea it was gonna be like this. So we were literally everybody in the court hanging on the edge of our seats.
Speaker 2: Now she.
Speaker 1: It got to a point with Capricorn Clark where the defense was pushing her so hard that she broke down. And I mean before that she had talked about a lot, she had dressed a lot like she you know, said that Diddy had allegedly found out that a friend of hers has kids with ship Knight, and allegedly did he threatened to throw her in the East River if he ever found out that. You know, she was in between any whatever between Shook and Diddy, because you know, that's always been the running thing that there is something there, and now we're finding out, you know, from people that were inside who are a legend, know there really was like the beef there to the point where she says that she was threatened to be thrown into the East River if if anything ever popped off from her account, basically like they wanted to be able to trust her because they don't foolish at night.
Speaker 2: In team, she.
Speaker 1: Also talked about, you know, the lie detective tests that we had heard about. Other assistants had talked about this where when things would go missing in the house, Diddy would require his employees.
Speaker 2: To take a lot of detective test.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, now Capricorn Clark paints this lie detector test as almost like another kidnapping of sorts, you know. Allegedly, she says that she was sent to this building in New York that was one way in, one way out. As far as how it locked like you were locked into the inside. She says that she sat for hours on hours on hours for five days and did a lie detector test at one point when there was some jewelry that went missing of Diddy, and she said that they would take the test, stop review the tests, take the test, stop reviewed the test, and it was very like, you know, the guy that administered the test to her was a huge man like everything she was saying felt very like she you know, was captive, but then she actually talked about a time where she alleges she was kidnapped by Diddy at gunpoint. She alleges that Diddy showed up at our house between five and six am after finding out about Cassie and Kit cutting banging on her.
Speaker 2: Door, banging, banging, banging, banging, banging, five six am. She gets up.
Speaker 1: She's in her night clothes and she's like, what is going on When she opens the door, and Diddy is like, get dressed.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go. We're going over there.
Speaker 1: We're going to We going to Kit Cutty, That's what she alleges, and she was like what she She was like, no, she didn't want to go, but she got dressed because she had never seen Diddy this upset. She alleges she had never seen Diddy carry a gun, and he had a gun and she didn't think she had a choice, so they put her in the back of a truck.
Speaker 2: She says she was sitting in the back of the truck.
Speaker 1: Diddy was also on the back of the truck, and she alleges a man named Rube was driving the car.
Speaker 2: They rolled over to kid Cutty's house.
Speaker 1: When they got there, she allegends that Rube and Diddy got access into Ki Cuttie's home. While that happens, she calls. She then begins to basically start sending smoke signals out. So she's calling, you know, Lauren London, who she says, is like a neutral friend in the friend group, just to let her know, Hey, this is where I'm at.
Speaker 2: They Diddy came and got me.
Speaker 1: She alleged to Diddy came and got her and said we're going to go kill him talking about kit Cutty, and because he had that gun, she alleges she didn't know what they were going to do. She also didn't know whether kid Cutty was in the house or not when they arrived there, so she was scared. She says, She's she allegend she called Lauren London just to let her know where she was.
Speaker 2: It might have even been on three ways. She they kind of tried to trip her up.
Speaker 1: There is a defense on this part of it because they're like, was Laura Lennon on threewhere was she or was she not? Because you told the prosecutors that she was, And then defense was trying to poke little holes like that the whole time. They even brought up the fact that at one point, and they showed the text message in court. She had text Diddy, you know, talking about how she's always had, you know, this crush on him and wondering if they wasted dopeness and you know what could have been, and you know, trying to paint her as this love strucken, jealous woman who just couldn't let go of the lifestyle that she had been, you know, able to live while working for Diddy, and that's where all these claims and these stories were coming from. However, it backfire majorly. Oh my god, when I tell y'all, backfired majorly because when she started to go into details of this story, even with kid Cuddy right where she's like, Okay, I'm outside in the car, I'm calling Laura in London. I called Cassie allegedly, right And she says, I called Cassie because I'm trying to let her know what's going on, and.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, what's happening? How did he even find out?
Speaker 1: She alleges that she she went herself and got Cassie that Burner phone, which Cassie had already told us, But she says she went and got Cassie that Berner phone. Because she said the way Cassie was moving out here, She's like, you know, and this is all a leeds. She's like, Yo, the way Cassie was moving out here wasn't good for nobody. We knew the consequences of what could happen if, if you know, Diddy found out about these things. Allegedly right when got het the Berner phone and they still got caught. So she's calling Cassie. Cassie happens to be with kit Cutty. Uh, and Cassie's with Kit Cutty and Capricorn. Clark alleged she didn't even know kit Cutty heard her say, Hey, they're at kit Cutty's house. She truly believed kit Cutty was in that house, and she alleges she didn't know what was about to go down. She truly believed that they were, you know, allegedly going to kill him or do something to him, and she was scared. So she called Cassie let her know what was going on and just to give her the heads up, and then she heard kit Cutty in the background, and then she says that because she made that phone call, kit Cutty then pulls up and there was a whole chase that happened through the Hollywood Hills. She alleges that BK Rube. She alleges that Rube and Diddy, they're in the They're in the car. She's in the back of the car, and they're chasing kit Cutty, who she says, Yo, he turned a block and got away from us, and then she alleges they heard police sirens, which is when you know, they kind of calmed down. But she said the whole time, gun is in Diddy's lab. Allegedly, gun is in Diddy's lab. Even riding there, she said it was in his lab. Now, this is a completely different story to what Kit Cutty told. And I don't know if he didn't want to, you know, look like I ran from him or what, but he told the story completely different. After that, she says that Diddy. She alleges that Diddy made her and Cassie go and sit down with kit Cutty because he wanted to be sure that his name wasn't going to pop up at any police reports or anything like that. And she alleges that even before that meeting, the only way she even was able to link with Cassie to go do that was because they got down to Sunset Boulevard. And if you guys, you know, are not familiar with La when you're in the hills, when you drive down the streets take you to like mhalland and then Sunset Boulevard. So she's like, yo, we got back to Sunset Boulevard, and she alleged when they got there and got phone service, did he made her call Cassie? And she alleges did? He said, yo, I got her, like she's here with me and she ain't going nowhere? She where are you at?
Speaker 2: He was trying to you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get to Cassie, allegedly, and Cassie's like, come get me. So they went and picked up from the Sunset Marquis Capricorn Allegends, and then from there they were her and Cassie went and sat down with Ki Cutti and had conversations with him, and really, you know, she alleges that it was more so like Okay, they're giving him.
Speaker 2: The heads up.
Speaker 1: They're telling him like, yo, don't Benji's name in any police reports, please, But she alleges that they were trying to put their heads together, like yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Right now what is happening, completely different picture, And the defense really tricked themselves up because the more they tried to poke holes in her story, the more it became so evident. She broke down crying talking about her son, who is autistic and not audible, and just everything she lost so fast, and the fact that she couldn't even She alleges that she couldn't even work after, you know, this situation, because she alleges that Diddy Blackbaughther. She says that you know, she would go into meetings, like you know, with high power people who she had been working and you know, associating with for some time. And for instance, she alleged she sat down with Jimmy Ivan and she thought that it was going to be about job opportunities. And when they sat down, she alleged to Jimmy Ivien said to her, this Diddy thing ain't gonna work out for you.
Speaker 2: Leave it alone.
Speaker 1: She alleges that at one point she was meeting with CIA for job opportunities, and she alleges Diddy and Andre Herrel, who's you know, a music executive and almost like a father to Diddy, who passed away some years ago. She says that they showed up there trying to have a conversation about her and you know, stopping legal action. But the defense really messed up because you know, the more that they pushed on stuff like that, the more you really saw that this girl, this woman, excuse me, even though it's insane that she kept going back. So she's lead, she's fired. Allegedly she terminated in twenty twelve, but then ends up working with Cassie in twenty sixteen, and then ends up in a meeting with Diddy's you know, attorneys trying to figure out coming back on board to help them clean up all this mess because at this point, the raids and stuff had happened in April twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, and it's like, all this has happened, why would you go back?
Speaker 1: And it doesn't as compelling as her testimony is, it doesn't make sense at first on face value, like a lot of these stories happen because the reoccurring theme is but they keep going back. But then she starts to get into I didn't have anything. I got no parents, my child, like I need a certain amount of money and healthcare to care for my child that I no longer had everything allegedly was stripped from her. She says, I couldn't even work. I kept going back because what else was I going to do. I needed people that you know, were allegedly blackballing me to see. Okay, if he's bringing her back, it's all good, so then I could make money and do things outside of it. She literally sat on the sea and as she's breaking down crying, I felt like if I was not a threat to him, then I could get my life back. Man. Court was courting yesterday. Okay, Court was definitely court in yesterday. All right, y'all, it's Laura La Rose that this has been the latest with Lauren l Rosa. I tell y'all every episode because I mean it, look if you are right here with me every single day and there's so much going on at the end of the day. I appreciate you, guys, because y'all could be anywhere with anybody else doing all of these things, but you are right here.
Speaker 2: All one million of y'all.
Speaker 1: Please tell a friend to tell a friend who come on over and download the pod check me out at Laura La Rosa on all socials. I appreciate you, guys, and I will see you guys in my next episode,