Speaker 1: Welcome to bull Chat. Andrew will join us in a moment. He's still getting his things together. What's the matter? What happened?
Speaker 2: What ripped? Sit down?
Speaker 1: We're recording, buddy, please, So Andrew says that we have a hard out.
Speaker 2: That means that he has to leave. Hey, Nate, how you doing? You? Sit down? Andrew's not ready? Why isn't Andrew ready?
Speaker 1: So welcome to Bulcha. I don't knowf he set the whole thing up, but he's not ready to go.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll just be Andrew. You don't need headphones. It's all right. You can hear me. I don't know. So what's up, Nate? How you doing? Scott?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay? How are you today? What's the latest? That's the volume in your thing?
Speaker 2: There? You can you hear? Sounds fantastic? Andrew? You gonna join? Or no? I don't think he needs to? No, Okay, what are we doing today? I don't know. Did we just sit down and we just talk about stuff? Oh? Wait, this isn't no, this is bull chat? Oh bull chat? Fantastic? Yeah, this is boring for you? Do we talk about Andrew? We can?
Speaker 1: We gotta talk about how Andrew gets a paper straw for himself and a plastic straw for me because he knows me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you are very finicky.
Speaker 1: You are the where you're going, Andrew young Man, I think I ever meant come back. We need you come back, come back. Nate was just sitting in while you were getting yourselff to you. We're just getting ready. I feel like, you know, just jazz up the podcast here a little bit. Yeah, my presence.
Speaker 2: I love your presence. Your presence is my presence.
Speaker 1: That's great, all right, And if you're ready to come back, because otherwise it's dad jokes, I'll plenty that.
Speaker 2: Oh I heard it. Tell me what am I allowed to tell bad jokes on this shoe? Tell me? Tell me? Please?
Speaker 1: You can just far too the microphone for an hour semi. No, I can't tell you that one why it's dirty. It doesn't we can do dirty. Andrew will laugh, it's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you off to hear, okay, Can I turn the MIC's off? And no, no, no, people don't want to hear nothing. No, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Please don't with the beeps what no, don't mute it. Don't mute it because then it's just nothing for a while. Oh, come on, okay, mute. Oh SnOH, and I don't want to be If I want to mute, he has to tell the whole thing. The whole thing is dirty, the whole thing, Andrew, It's not dirty, it's just very I got a right, y thank you for coming by. Welcome one day, we'll actually have you sit in because you're fun. Thanks Tom, Yep, no problem, Andrew's.
Speaker 2: Just eating I found at the coffee shop. What is it? It looks like a munchkin? Huh, coconut? I'm like nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I could make this, okay, well, thank you again for the plastic straw. You know me, well, I just I can't because you know what, this iced tea will sit here for this entire episode and my ride home and the paper straw will disintegrate, I know by then.
Speaker 2: So I do appreciate that this is delicious. What is it? Coconut? Oh, it's said it on the package, but I threw it out. But I saw him, and I always I didn't have breakfast this morning. This is perfect.
Speaker 1: Is it some sort of protein thing? I don't know, No, no, no, no, I don't care. I just saw the package look very trendy. It was a very trendy looking package. Yeah, don't go with the garbage. What does it say?
Speaker 2: Nooms? Yeah, no noms. It has NOI dig cocoa in it. It's coconut. It's got almonds, dates, coconut, cocoa, and chuesalt. You lost me at dates. I like, I love doing. I know you do. You could eat them like a whole right of the thing. I don't know if I've ever said that, but you love dates has a lot of fiber. Speak to protein.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fiber, like that guy that blows up the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I don't understand. I went in there and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh boy, god, I just feel like it's still in my nose, you know how it just kind of follows you out for a while, Like the charticles are jammed up in my in my nose hairs and I can't get them out.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's it's interesting that you look. You can't control what comes out of you. Now. It is what it is. But it's interesting that you would say foul. Yeah, it is foul, almost as foul as someone microwaving fish and then making you sit next to them. First of all, I did not microwave fish. You did. It had fish particles still left in the tray. I basically microwaving fish.
Speaker 1: I had seafood linguini at the restaurant, and I ate out all the seafood because I did not want to be offensive.
Speaker 2: But the oils are still in there.
Speaker 1: I know, but the fish pieces were gone. Doesn't matter. The oil is what matters. I will say, Okay, that one did stink a little bit. But the one that I did today was just it was just pasta with chicken and mozarella, cheese and spinach.
Speaker 2: Well it was the spinach. Microwave spinach. It gets stinky, okay, And you just make stinky pastas you bring them in and.
Speaker 1: Look, I very I very rarely bring food with me. I really do I have yogurt or a banana? I like when you bring in Chinese food? How often do I microwave food.
Speaker 2: Not moverthen? That's that is false. That is false. What am I bringing in? I don't know what you're bringing in. But the past two that you brought in were not hits, not something I would bring back.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, this iced teeth tastes like dish soap liquid. Huh w, Little pal Malivey.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they had them sabotage you. Maybe they reused this copy. The host of Serial Killer is now I'll play the part of Scotty Beats. How does your taste like iced tea?
Speaker 1: So we went to adventure Land again over the weekend, you know, the love adventure the local amusement park. Every town, every town has an open that.
Speaker 2: Kristen Stewart movie called the adventure Land based off of adventure Land as the one that you by you Yes, really it is, and I believe a good portion of it was filmed there. Are you proud of me for knowing that? What? Really? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I am? I am?
Speaker 1: And if you know what, if you go to the bathroom at adventure Land, there's a whole wall of like photos and stuff of old adventure Land and fun facts just like that. It was also in some Choka Kan video the Gravitron.
Speaker 2: Isn't it Shaka, It's Chocka Khan Chaka Khan. Chocka Khan, Chaka Khan, Chucka Khan Cha Khan. I thought it was Shaka Khan. I want to love you, I want to do you too, or kiss you too or something. Now the other one is my favorite song by her? What song? What does that call? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's just called chucking makes me happy?
Speaker 2: That is a jam. I would say that Ranks is one of my top favorite songs ever.
Speaker 1: Really, if I didn't just mention it, you wouldn't even have thought of it.
Speaker 2: I at I have a monthly playlist, and I will tell you I go through phases. I could go back to probably like April of last year, and I for some reason added that to a playlist. The last one I added was that Rhythm of the Night song by DeBarge.
Speaker 1: See it's weird because for a second it was El DeBarge and then it was DeBarge. So was DeBarge just the guy? And El de Barge was a group. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know who's Johnny?
Speaker 1: He said, and smiled in that special way that was That was a great song by him. Who's Johnny from that movie with the robot? You don't remember Johnny five?
Speaker 2: No? Come on classic eighties movie anyway.
Speaker 1: So when when you go to amusement parks, Andrew, do you play the games?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What are you playing? I just don't know how it's said, Well, I don't understand what you're doing. I'm seeing how you say Chaka Khan Franklin and Whitney Houston. You can hear Reatha Franklin in Choka Khan Chaka Choka.
Speaker 1: Con in the song she says chocka kan or the guy goes chucka kN I had Choka kan.
Speaker 2: Would you look at that? You'll learn something new every day. Yeah. Anyways, So do you play the Midway games? Never? Right, because they're I will say I did play in Disney World. In Animal Kingdom they have for some reason, I don't know why. In Disney World they have like a fake you have a whole amusement park. Literally, it's Disney World. It's four amusement parks at that and you stay over it's like an elevator. It's just a great place, right. Why in the park do you have like a carnival inside of there? And it doesn't even sell like the licensed Disney toys, like bootleg versions of Disney toys. It's a spe just filled stuffed toys. Dino Land is the worst part of any Disney park. And I will not take any questions at this time. Interesting, Okay, it's terrible, but I won a couple of those, and then you're in Disney World. So of course there's little kids like hey, and I'm like, here take the toy.
Speaker 1: Well, see, we were playing and Cooper wanted this stuffed avocado. I don't understand why we did the whack a Mole game, and so there were three little kids on one side. I'm like, let's do this one because we can beat them. So we Cooper and I and our friend jumped in there and I hit every mole and I won. So I got to the avocado and those three kids were like, mom, avocado, and I felt really bad. But then we went up to another one. We went to the water squirting one. You know, we squored in the clown's mouth and the thing goes up, and Cooper wanted the squish mellow. So the squish mellow was considered a large, so there had to be five people playing in order to go for the large, and we were just three people and we sat there like, hey, you want to play?
Speaker 2: Do you want to play?
Speaker 1: And we couldn't get five people to play. So what they'll do there is they will trade two mediums for a large, and you win a medium when you play. So basically two of us played at five bucks of pop, so it was five ten and then five ten, so it was twenty dollars to get this stupid squish mellow which costs twelve ninety nine in the store. But I guess it's kind of like, you know, it's the fun of winning it that, you know what I mean. Like crane machines, well those are bs everyone. Like I was walking out of the bathroom at Adventureland and they had a crane machine there in the arcade and this little kid won this little stuffed sonic the Hedgehog, and he was so excited. But it's programmed to win. The crane machines are programmed to win. Only every once in a while they have the thing. You grab the thing, but the claw lets go because it's set to loose for a couple of times and then it's set to win. That's how it's not a skill game. It's a bullshit game. Oh I'm sorry, a bull game. Yeah, sorry, I've meant to tell you to do that. It's just it sucks because it gets kids get all excited, you know, and it has the thing in the in the claw and then it drops it because it's not clamped tight enough.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever won anything of importance and any of these gods. A friend of Cooper's put an iPad, Oh wow in one of those claw things, and then of course Cooper's like, oh, I can't get right too, but no, because it was set to do that. So the next twenty times we tried nothing. You know which one I like? Which the game where hold on one second, these headphones are not adjusted to my head where you have to like hit the button and it like make it, yes, it stops. I love that. Yeah, but that's so hard. I know. You got to get it right in that arrow like right there. Well, you just have to have a rhythm, like you just have to like almost like be able to just keep it the same pattern. Okay.
Speaker 1: Those are so difficult that if you look at the prizes in some of those things, they're so faded and dusty because they've been in there for literally years because it's impossible. There's like an iPhone six in there because you just can't win it at that point.
Speaker 2: It might be more than an iPhone because you know, an unsealed six, yeah, don't know, or sealed sealed iPhone six. Yeah. Well have you ever known anyone that went like a lottery or something.
Speaker 1: Like a full jackpot. Yeah, I've never known anyone to win a jackpot.
Speaker 2: My friend Nick won a scratch off.
Speaker 1: You mean the same Nick that I know. Yes, I went scratch offs too. I mean that's when he won twenty thousand dollars. Oh that's a lot Yeah in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yes, he's in a Shopwright parking lot and he won twenty thousand. It was insane. Great.
Speaker 1: New Jersey scratch offs are a little bit lesser than New York scratch offs. No, I'm just saying, if you notice, like, Okay, for instance, a five dollars scratch off in New York, the top prize is a million. A five dollars scratch off in Jersey, I think the top prize is two hundred and fifty thousand, So the prize is you know, there's there's more money.
Speaker 2: In the pot in New York.
Speaker 1: And so how many have you won again, like big ones? Yeah, I don't think I've won any The biggest I've won on a scratch off a six.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't matter. They're just taking your money anyway.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, six hundred dollars is the most I've ever I haven't bought a scrap in a while. I used to get Cooper the two dollar ones. Yeah, and like when she would go on trips, I would slip them in like, uh, you know, her backpack. So she would because she loves she loves the win for lives, the little two dollars win for life ones, you know. And but she's not supposed to be playing because she's eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah she what would you do? Be like it was me who scratched it? Well, yeah, it doesn't matter who scratches, it's whoever cash is it. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: But but they say don't give them the kids under eighteen because it makes them have gambling problems.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's working out well. So yeah, but Cooper loves those scratch offs. Well I feel like that goes into like all that ASMR stuff that kids like nowadays, where they just are obsessed with like, oh, we're gonna give you like a special charm, watch us, like fish out these special charms, pay us and who knows you'll get like a surprise inside. Right, all these stupid channels that are popping up, they need to like clamp down on these things because kids are susceptible to this.
Speaker 1: There's no clamping. There's no clamping. Cooper falls for all of it. I went into Cooper's room yesterday. I'm like, can you please tell me what smells like now polishing here?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: I'm like, seriously, what it's thinks in here? And there was red nail polish all over her floor. I'm like, what are you doing? I said, what did you see on TikTok that you're doing right now?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: And this, it's like it's everywhere, and out from under her dresser slides out these two plastic trays with these balls on it that are covered in nail polish.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you doing? What are you doing? What is she doing? Please? I don't know even what it was.
Speaker 1: I said, please stop looking at things on TikTok and doing what they say, because no.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look this up.
Speaker 1: Let's see what the trend is and then we will assess. Yeah, nail polish balls or something like help polish ball. Because ultimately then when she came home and they were dry, which they never dry, it was some it was like a ball of soap or something or shaving cream or something and it was covered a nail polish. I don't know what the hell she was doing. All I know is she did on her wood floor and it was a giant Oh my god. No, yes, and it took me quite a while to get it up, but I did. She's like, just use nail polish remover, and I'm like, no, not on a wood floor that has finish on it. You'll peel the finish right off like one of these.
Speaker 2: It could have been.
Speaker 1: It was a nail polish covered ball of some sort of soapy something or other. I don't know what it was because then after the fact it was all smushed, so it was just a messy nightmare.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please.
Speaker 1: She's like, if I asked you if I could do it, you would say no, And I said, I wouldn't say no, but I would put the proper stuff down so you didn't destroy things. Plus we would do it outside, because the entire house smelled like nail polish.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was like you'd walk in the door and it was like, whoa. You would think that there was some kind of CO two in the salone, even though you can't smell CO two.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's the silent killer. It is. I can't find it. Yeah, I'll have what is the trend?
Speaker 1: I don't know hashtag nail polish balls. I'm not sure what I have no idea. Do you know what's disgusting everything? These people on TikTok that do.
Speaker 2: Like toilet concoctions. It's just insane.
Speaker 1: I make things in the toilet. Yeh, oh my god, that's next. Please Cooper, don't look at that.
Speaker 2: It's insane, Like what are these people doing? Like, why are they doing it? It's so strange to me. Maybe that's why the toilet in her bathroom is always this girl is making Look at this ready, how to make toilet tie? Is that toilet tied? Die? What is she doing? Okay, there we go. She's making a punch in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just for shock value. There's no way that anybody's drinking any of that. By the way, I can't drive you home today.
Speaker 2: It's fine. Look at this more. This is disgusting. Okay. So she's got a toilet. She stuffed it with a sock.
Speaker 1: First, no water in it, Then she filled it with ice, and now two gallons of sherbert, and now too, she's putting gummy worms.
Speaker 2: On top of the Sherbert. Is she gonna flush it? What are they doing this this? Let me tell you that's that is not that's a new toilet. There's no way. There's no water. You're putting it in the tank.
Speaker 1: She's doing an upper deck or with gummy worms. By the way, this is bee because this is a new toilet.
Speaker 2: There's no way because there's not a trace of water. And it didn't matter if it's a new toilet. This is discussed now.
Speaker 1: She's putting Hawaiian punch and a bottle of sprite and some Fanta fruit punch. It's so Kyla fren so nice. Wait she's gonna flush it. Oh there comes from orange soda.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is no. This is really just for shock value all around, mixing it. It's in a toilet. This iss it really is. It's so stupid. Oh yeah everything, Oh yeah it was one. It was on. This is so dumb. But see this is the problem, right, and the kids do this and they will claw toilets. Can't you imagine you come home and you find ice cream and ice cubes?
Speaker 1: Like she should be held accountable for this because there are kids that are going to do this. How many percent. Okay, So the whole thing is that she's gonna serve it and then after the fact, say I made it at a toilet A look at that, right, that's disgusting. She flushed it, so everything from the upper deck, look at this went into the lower deck.
Speaker 2: Hell is this? If you're watching on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Ew W, don't know where else you can make that in a big bowl in the kitchen. She's the idiot that also does the nachos.
Speaker 2: I don't like her.
Speaker 1: Please turn it off, don't give her any views. She does the nacho, you just made her make some money.
Speaker 2: Where they put I hate it when people I hate that it's a trend nobodys. I hate the people that are like, oh, you can pike natchas on the counter and then you throw out tinfoil and then you just get a crap ton of chips and you're just throwing chopped meat on your counter. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: By the way, just so you know, and I'm not knocking it. I'm just saying chopped meat is a very New New York, New Jersey thing. Like somebody in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Is like what I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: They call it ground No, no, no, okay, so the ground beef throwing out there. I wasn't saying that. I was just saying it's that's a regional term. It's just disgusting. It is all around. Why are people doing counterfoods? Don't I don't know. Counter foods are any thing. However, counter foods are anything. Toilet food is anything. Stop stop it with the foods.
Speaker 1: We could just come up with something stupid and it would be a thing we could. All you need is a bunch of ten or eleven year olds following you on TikTok and watching it, and it's a thing. That's unfortunately just the way it is.
Speaker 2: So it's like insanely unsafe. I think we need to make some like freezer concoction. We're gonna do something. Let's just do frozen cereal. Frozen. Don't say it, Let's just do it because now people are gonna steal it. Hey, guys, have you ever had frozen cereal?
Speaker 1: We should do cereal pops. Okay, hold on, we're gonna do it. We're gonna get those molds with the thing. Sh don't tell anyone, don't tell anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it'll be a little secret. It will. I just think it's stupid, and I think that everything is. They just need to be held accountable because like the DIY hacks are all fake. Have you ever seen the ones where it's like, hey, do you have like loose paper towel rolls? You can make yourself a purse. You can't.
Speaker 1: It's a paper towel roll Yet at people making the dresses out of duct tape. I mean those are kind of cool looking, but who's wearing that?
Speaker 2: Did the handle brake on your bag? Here? Use this? No? I can't use that. I can't use tissue paper.
Speaker 1: Oh apparently we all got parking tickets this morning? Oh sorry, Yeah, I just saw my text from scary that's good.
Speaker 2: Sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we play we play Russian roulette with that, you know, I mean nine times out of ten we don't get tickets.
Speaker 2: But you know whatever, for the one in a million time that you get a ticket, it's not the worst. Yeah, well, what are you gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm really stressed out about? What is immediately after this podcast? I know you have to leave right at eleven. I have to go down to my desk and since the radio the radio station is moving. The second floor, which is downstairs from us, is moving at the end of this week. Oh wow, Like everything has to be completely cleared out. It's over up where we are. We're good till October November. But I have twelve years of accumulated things at my desk. Yes, I have a desk downstairs. I very I rarely use it over the last couple of years, but I have a lot of stuff there. And you know me, Andrew, I'm the save things guy. I have a hard time throwing things away, and I have twelve years of memories and memorabilia at my desk. I tried to throw a lot of it out last week. It's very hard for me. So I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do with that. I was gonna say I would just keep it in here, but this has to go too. Yeah, so I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm luckily I only have this. No, I actually have Elvis's whole office. I have to figure things out on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, he kind of said it was going to be a free for all and we could take stuff after he gets what he wants out of there. Yeah, so he said everyone could take the alcohol after he gets the good stuff. I mean, there's really not much stuff what I would like to I did a like I did a whole empty like two like a couple of years ago, and so now there's really not much. I would like something from the drawer of iPads because early his whole bottom drawer is all down.
Speaker 2: They're gone. You get don't well because they're old where everything is. It doesn't matter. They still turn on and play things. He has the So this is like where you have to like go against your horder instincts. It's not horder. I'm not a hooder. I just want a twenty nineteen twenty ten MacBook Air. Who knows what could be on it? On it? It still does what you want it to do. It doesn't that's the point. You can't connect to the internet anymore. No, why I can't update anymore? It's like so old you can't do anything with it? Is there? Wi old MacBook? Is there WiFi? No? What do you mean that it hit the head Wi Fi in twenty ten? Do you have the charger? Like? Why? Why? What are you going to do with it? Nothing? I don't want it. I'm just saying it's still usable, it's not. That's why it's in a drawer. So then why doesn't he just get rid of it? Because it's an old computer. I have to find a place where I could probably get rid of old electronics.
Speaker 1: You could probably sell it for like twenty thirty forty bucks on one of those things. You know they have these machines at some walmarts. You have to just search, I forget what it's called. Oh, it's something cycle. It it's something something cycle, and you tell it what what the item is, year, what model would make, whatever, you know, and it tells you what it's worth based on the condition that it's in. And if you want the cash, you just put it into this machine right then and there and it gives you, I don't know, fifty bucks or whatever it does.
Speaker 2: It depends. Like I have an old iPhone that I could probably get a hundred something dollars for I path. You know.
Speaker 1: So they are all over the country, and I wish I remember they were called if you just look up technology recycling, Kiosk something like that. I know that they have them in walmarts and some other maybe Targets or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be interesting getting out of here because moving packing stuff like that. I am. I got better moving the last time I moved a year and a half ago, and I put everything in boxes and I did a great job. But the process of it like stresses me out a lot.
Speaker 1: I think there's going to be just a lot of abandonment in this room right here. I mean your children, my children. I still have to go through all the cereal boxes, take out the cereal. I want to flatten the boxes, and I want to keep the boxes. But where am I going to keep the boxes? That's an I don't have anywhere to put them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to maybe get like a box to put the boxes in. Yeah, and then keep it like categorized. Oh ooh, and then you could have like things where it's like oh episode one, oh this box.
Speaker 1: But where and quite frankly, why I could just take a picture of every box and throw them out right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've said that for years. It's you know, I know it's your children. No, no, no, it's not that.
Speaker 1: I'm from the school of hold it, touch it, feel it, have it, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like sure, I could take pictures of everything and just throw everything out.
Speaker 2: I could. I could go it. This just sounds like the beginning of a hoarder's episode. I could go into my life I'm from the school and feel it, touch it. So I just kept everything, and then the cats in the road just came. But how was I supposed to know?
Speaker 1: I could go into my basement or my attic and take pictures of, like, you know, my first grade report card or whatever it is, and just throw it out. But there's something psychological that pains me to throw away.
Speaker 2: Were taking a break? What are you doing? No? What do you change it?
Speaker 1: It's very difficult for me to throw something out.
Speaker 2: Is this Is this the hoarder's theme? Yes? Cool?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna go up into my attic and I'm gonna go through my boxes and I look through things, but I cannot get rid of them.
Speaker 2: Scott's a forty eight year old man, I'm not forty eight, you stupid a hole.
Speaker 1: Scott's a fifty six year old I'm not fifty six, you stupid a hole.
Speaker 2: Scott has collected and amassed at least one hundred pounds worth of see one hundred memory bilia. His family is concerned. Okay, Scott is having a meltdown. Well, packing no way his things from the old ZE one hundred station. Mm hmm, I'm done. I'm done. Okay. It's it's hard, Andrew, I know it's hard. It's like throwing away. Look this is literally what it that? Look at this? What is that? Records? No, this is a hoarder's episode. This is what the person keeps collecting records? What is that? Yeah? I mean, oh my god. And we still have the whole kitchen closet to clean out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get in there. There's so much stuff in the you know, half of that stuff is not ours. There's like light fixtures and those they are yeah Christmas like the thing is no No, I mean like the big lighting things and the rigs for some for like shows and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's stuff in there is not ours.
Speaker 1: And there's and a lot of the lot of old CDs, the CDs where the radio stas gonna happen on those, they're just gonna get left there and thrown away. They're gonna bring a company and that just throws everything out.
Speaker 2: It is sad. It is sad because I don't know if I can take it. I could save it. Those CD collection cabinets could come in handy one day.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, there's somebody out there that that values that stuff. You know this is Could we bring those to like a store of some CDs? Yeah, you can, you can, but it's a lot of work. You can't just throw them all in a box to here you go, peal.
Speaker 2: They have to go through every single one. I have to appraise the collection. Why don't we get that and donate the money?
Speaker 1: That's fine, I mean, cap there's thousands of CDs in there. I know we should have thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we's a lot of them going to praise them.
Speaker 1: But a lot of places also won't buy promotional CDs, and ninety percent of those are promotional with a little hole.
Speaker 2: Punched in the back. Yep, what's that? I know what that is?
Speaker 1: God for people that don't they would just to punch a little hole in the plastic jewel case over where the bar code is and they would poke a hole in it, so you couldn't, you know, sell it scanning.
Speaker 2: We haven't even taken one commercial. Oh, let's do that because you got to go. We're twenty six minutes. Oh my goodness, we're gonna do double commercial. We are. We'll be back right after this blah blahh hit it stupid man box edwar'd back. You do that all the time, and apparently so is the bent Penis commercial. You have to like, you have to give a commentary before it goes to commercial, where it'll be like d no no, no, no no, and we'll be back up the list. Well, I need to let people know that we're leaving. Yeah, that's what the music is for. But they don't know what it always means. It's just they don't know what it always means. We play commercial music all the time. We'll tell you.
Speaker 1: It's just like the radio stations. First of all, these matches didn't work last week because it was so damp in here. Oh they work now, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Do you know I made fire with flint? Oh my god, the soulfur went my nose. I made fire with flint. You're supposed to be able to I did. I'm ready to go on Survivor now, congrats? Do you know where are you? What were we just saying? Because I was going to say something and I forgot orders.
Speaker 1: See promotional cases right when we just came back jewel cases. No, when we came back, I don't know. Ben Penis.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Ben Penis. No, there was something. Oh damn it, commercials. I was making fun of you for always having to give commentary. No, well whatever, Yes, I remembered, I remembered. It's I feel like I have to say we'll be back right after this. But it's no different than the radio stations now that do you remember.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, you would hear it would be like during a commercial break or whatever, it would say, this station is conducting a test of the EAS system. Yeah, this is only a test, and then you would hear the tones and then would come back and it would say, this station is conducting a monthly broadcast test of the EAS Emergency Alert System. If this had been an actual emergency, the attention signal you just heard would have been followed by official news information or instruction. This concludes this test of the emergency Alert system. Yep, bramp, bramp, and then it would go back to whatever.
Speaker 2: I can't play.
Speaker 1: I just remember that whole script. However, now radio stations they don't care. They don't play that thing.
Speaker 2: This is only a test.
Speaker 1: So in the middle of a song, it'll just start going and you're like, what the hell is going on? And it's so stupid. And then when it's done, the song just starts again in the middle of the song. Nobody cares anymore. That's what I'm trying to say, Andrew. Nobody cares about the product that they're putting out. Everything is just the quality is just nobody cares. That's why I say, we'll be back right after this. Yeah, you just play a sound.
Speaker 2: Well we already say it, we'll be back right after this, but you go, we'll be back dunt dun du right off of lizt Okay, that's the broadcaster in me. Andy. Yeah, I read your Instagram caption this weekend in it and I.
Speaker 1: Was shocked how many likes I got on that. We're talking about your Instagram that you posted. Oh that you said that you were They said you were reading it like a radio and I was cracking, Like, I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I was shook by how many people liked that comment.
Speaker 1: So the post, the post that I did, what the one from them riding the bike? Yeah, that one, and so you wrote, I just read that as a radio announcer.
Speaker 2: Radio. Can you do it right now? Yeah? You can?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's me riding a bike to the beach because it was a beautiful day. On something eleven Likes, I wrote, why did I read this in your announcer voice?
Speaker 2: So go ahead and read the caption in your announcer voice. A beautiful day for a bike ride to Jones Beach. Scary Jones was right with his forecast low humidity. I'm sure he'd love to join me on this ride. That's you. It was a beautiful bike ride. It was really nice.
Speaker 1: I was going, I was going over the bridge in that picture there were some boats in the background.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: It was really nice, beautiful, And then I and I spent an hour on the beach. Let me tell you something. It's August. Jellyfish gross. The jellyfish were in mass I can't even tell you.
Speaker 2: It was insane. I walked in. I was like, oh, oh, what is that? And you feel no, but you feel thousands of things all over you.
Speaker 1: And I lifted my hands out of the water and I had handfuls of tiny little they were this They were tiny.
Speaker 2: Did they sting? Yes?
Speaker 1: But there since they were so little, they was like like the deep deep, but there was everywhere at once. It was so obnoxious, and I'm like, who could enjoy this ocean today.
Speaker 2: This is why I hate the ocean.
Speaker 1: So then I got out of the ocean and I laid down on my blanket that I brought with me on my bicycle. Great, and immediately I'm getting bitten by these damn flies, hundreds of them, and I I'm slapping like and I look like an idiot dancing around like this, slapping fly and it seems like I'm the only one that's getting I don't understand.
Speaker 2: They're all over me. It was insane. I'm supposed to go to the beach on Friday.
Speaker 1: This is this is apparently like on Long Island, this is not a good time to go to the beach because jellyfish and flies yep, yep. And I was laying in like all kinds of dead sand crabs. It was just it smelled like my lunch that I warmed up that day.
Speaker 2: It was gross, yuck. But I do love the beach. I'll still go back hard pass.
Speaker 1: I just probably won't go in the water again for a while because the jellyfish have to have to dissipate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate him. And I saw one big one. It was like, you know, what, what are your aquatic noises?
Speaker 1: Most people are like globe globe yours are like I should what is that? I should have taken him and eaten him instead of buying prevision. You can't just eat jellyfish, that's what it's derived from you.
Speaker 2: No, it'll sting your mouth up.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like you could eat a jelly I've never seen fried jellyfish on a menu any much.
Speaker 2: Spot is any indication you could. They milked them on that show. I know what you're saying. What really because you jellyfish jam. I feel like a jellyfish would just kind of disintegrate if you try to do anything with it. Oh yeah, you can eat jellyfish in many ways, and including shredding, slicing, and tossing with sugar, soy, sauce, oil, and vinegar for a salad. Oh wow, look at that. That's nausea. It's it is. It looks like it's gummy, Like I wouldn't like that. My stomach just turned a little bit. Oh this person made a cabbage that's just gross. And you know we had when we were kids, Oh my god. Yeah, and then they had that too. I've seen that nasty dried out when we were kids.
Speaker 1: I remember there being a sign at the beach that said warning Portuguese man of war.
Speaker 2: Those are so scary. But I haven't seen that in a thousand years. What, No, they still exist? Are they like a jellyfish? Nasty ass cousin of jellyfish. They are the deadliest jellyfish you can die? Yes, what are they so? The thing with man of war ones are that they're very big and the tentacles are very long, and if they sting you, the stings from a Portuguese man of war are like extremely deadly. I feel like maybe they're not a thing anymore. No, they are real.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard about them. And because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean that they have. But they haven't infiltrated since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also known as the man war as a marine hydrozoan, it's considered to be the same suasions. Hm m hmmm. Yeah. Some of these they wash up on the shore in Florida. Yeah. I don't know my parents. I'm not sure if they're up in the Northeast anymore. It has numerous venomous microscopic nemadi sites cysts, which delivers a painful sting powerful enough to kill fish and it's been known to occasionally kill humans. It superficially resembles a jellyfish. Yeah, I think the shark thing is done up here, but now it's jellyfish. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why, I don't know, Like why in August, like all of a sudden, the calendar turns and here come the jellyfish. Yeah, you know they have calendars too. I guess, Hey, Betsy, we gotta move back. Betsy does not sound like a jellyfish.
Speaker 2: Name Betsy the jellyfish. Okay, they're a little tentacle. But if they're are they still alive when they're like microscopic? They're so tight, I'm sure they are.
Speaker 1: So there's big ones in the tiny little ones that break off or they maybe a baby, their baby jellyfish, maybe their babies, and they just like kind of sting the hell out of you, but they don't hurt someone.
Speaker 2: I wish I knew a marine biologist I could call. They're a little bit I do. Little babys are just a nooisance number though. Really Yeah, Okay, my friend Alexis her neighbor is a marine biologist. Also our engineer Jeff, his daughter is going to be a marine biologist. But does that mean they know about all marine life. I don't know, Scott. It means they know about bears in the wild. Okay, but they're not.
Speaker 1: Because you're a marine biologist doesn't mean you're an expert on all things marine life. Like I'm not an expert on all things radio. I don't know everything, Scott. If you're going to get your master's or your doctorate in marine biology, so you must know every creature of the sea, everyone and everything about it.
Speaker 2: You probably can say, like the man of War, it's said, is not necessarily a jellyfish. You'd be able to tell who that belongs to in the sea. The same way if you're a vet, yes, I know that. The same way with like animals. If you're a vet, maybe you don't know everything about animals, but you know the difference between like, oh, a doll, is it a sentant of a wolf? Maybe you have this going on? Or cats? Like you just understand this.
Speaker 1: I bet if you took a close up picture of like a turtle butthole and a lizard butthole, they wouldn't know the difference.
Speaker 2: I bet you they would. Really they would say, oh, that's a turtle butthole. I bet you they would. Okay, if you're a marine biologist and you listen to us it, don't send us both, we'll be able to we want to play this game. This is so stupid.
Speaker 1: There's no one that has any sort of like crazy master's degree or whatever, doctorate or whatever that listens to this. I bet you there are really look at other Scott, Oh that's true. He's smart, he's super smart. This is how they, I guess, this is how really really smart people escape from their world.
Speaker 2: Yeah they listen to this crap. Yeah, okay, he's super smart. He's like in computer sciences. Yeah, but he doesn't know a lot about everything. No one needs to know a lot about everything. But when you're in a profession and you're like in the profession, you get a degree in it and then go for a master's degree or a doctorate, chances are you probably know more than I do.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of people that have this razy degree and the great in school, wonderful grades everything that they're so BookSmart, but they don't know the first thing about worldly stuff. Simple man stuff like how much is a stamp? I don't know sixty cents?
Speaker 2: What this man's having a heart attack on the plane. Excuse me? How much is a stamp? That man's a fraud. He doesn't have people skills? What what? That's just what I'm saying. I just I'm just saying that they're a plane. Your dog is sick. How can I help it? Excuse me? When was the last time you bought a can of rice? I'm sorry, rice is coming cans? A pack of rawmen? How much does that cost? Thirty mans? Thirty nine cents? Yeah, quarter, if you're lucky, I'll take the uh smart people versus your people logic. Okay, that's fine. You know again, there's BookSmart and like Street smart.
Speaker 1: There's a brain surgeon over there that can't unlock a city bike. I mean, I'm just saying, you know again, just.
Speaker 2: Because the brain surgeon is going to literally maybe take a tumor out of my head, I get it, unlocking a city bike, he's gonna do what I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Just because they're smart doesn't mean they know everything, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But what you're saying they don't know. Yeah, it's really not that important, but it's more helpful in real life. Unlocking a city bike is more important than brain surgery. You dunce, what are you saying right now? I'm so lost on what the point is.
Speaker 1: There's no point, Andrew, there's no point to anything. That's why we're here. Why didn't you just burn your arm and we'll be back right after the.
Speaker 2: Hair? I burn myself and we're back. It smells like burnt hair. Sorry, why would you do that? I didn't know. You didn't know the candle right there. You didn't know the candle was lit. You saw it. Painful smarts, that's right, you're lacking them, mister college degree.
Speaker 1: You must have a doctorate, but you burned your hand on a candle, idiot. Don't you even know what fire is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You, but you don't even know if fire is eighty Speaking of fire, fire, So I watched the new Beavis and butt heead on p four minutes, So you better hurry this up. Thank you, by the way for letting me. Yeah, absolutely, I appreciate it, but I was very disappointed.
Speaker 2: I've never found them funny.
Speaker 1: Well, they weren't quite in your uh age range time zone whatever the hell you are people smarts? Yeah, yeah, like that, like that was like ninety four three four, ninety two three four. Daria Beavis and Button liked never found them so I liked their stupid humor and I would laugh at some things. But I watched the new ones and I was like, there's only three episodes out right now, and I was like, eh, one or two of them I chuckled, but the rest I was like, this is just dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, I guess maybe I've evolved a bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know Beavis and Butthead not a fan. I'm still a fan. The movie was stupid. I mean, Beevious, Buttead do America was okay. But the latest one that just came out Do the Universe and it was just dumb. I stopped it halfway through.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, it was never it was never my calmy style. I just didn't really get it. I understand.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we said so at the same time you did Andy, and as my great grandma would say, sew.
Speaker 2: Buttons, all right, thank you so much for listening. Everybody. I never met her.
Speaker 1: You never met your grandma, who said, oh no, she's not my great grandma. She's my regular grandma. But she's dead and she died before I was born. This podcast, but apparently, like if you say, say you've used to used to go to her so she would go sew buttons as you know, like so buttons. Yes, Scott, I know what's sewing buttons is e w Oh Hey guys, longtime listeners since the very first episode.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to let you guys know how much I enjoy your podcast. I've listened to every single episode. You guys keep me motivated to walk on the treadmill because funny enough, that's when I tune in to get my serial killers and bowl chat fixed. Wow. You guys are hilarious and always get my day started on the right foot with a smile on my face. Thank you so much. SINCEREO, since sincerely, a fellow serial and comedy lover. No name uh the liquor for well Me liquor.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, your workout will be twenty minutes shorter today because Andrew has to go.
Speaker 2: Really dude, what okay? Thank you guys. I mean you're can lose less weight today. I'm sorry. I've been doing this great treadmill routine. It's great. It's twelve three thirty. You do twelve incline three speed thirty minutes. It's wonderful. I'm just gonna go ride my bike to the beach. I love that for you. I wish you would come with me one time. Yeah, invite me, get me a bike, Invite me. You are always welcome and you know that well. I need a bike. I have a bike. Okay, great, I have extra. Then just tell me a day and I'll go. Yeah. Yeah. The doors always My people's skills are tingling. I know that's not gonna happen. Not gonna pull the world over my eyes. I didn't have to go to college for that skill. Okay. Anyway, thank you all for listening serial Killers PC on all social media platforms. Thank you Other Scott for the serial KILLERSPC dot com website. It's the most beautiful website in the world. Where theos come from? Who knows? But yeah, thank you all so much for listening. It's the what website serial Killers the best website in the world. That is it is not it? You bite your tongue. Scott does a great job. He does a great job, but it's mediocre at best.
Speaker 1: We need the best website of all time thanks to other Scott. Need some more content on there, Okay, let's do content all right?
Speaker 2: Well, you you drum up that content because you seem to know all about it all right, Well until we next time with a new bull Chat on Monday. Let's say crunch Scott.
Speaker 1: No, we'll say clink Andrew, Clink, Scott, clink. You didn't let it sound because you said it on top of it.
Speaker 2: You do it like this, clink. I don't even know how to clink. Now you have to go to school for that. Okay, bye school. The hard knocks, it seems