Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number as eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, this program. We got a lot of ground to cover a lot on this, the fallout from the very real laptop and what this means, the ramifications, what it should mean, what we now know about twenty twenty, and that your federal government knew damn well the laptop was real. And yet the FBI was pre bunking a story that they knew that would be released by Rudy Giuliani's attorney at the time in the lead up to the election, warning big tech, oh, you're likely to be victims of a misinformation, disinformation foreign campaign and it may be about Hunter or Joe Biden. And then when they knew for a fact in March of twenty twenty that the laptop was very real, and they were asked by Facebook and Twitter, is this what you're warning us about this New York Post story, they wouldn't tell them the truth. Oh, of course, not because they wanted Joe Biden to win the election or the fifty one Intel former Intel people that knew absolutely nothing, nothing about the laptop except that they wanted Joe Biden to win. This has all the fingerprints of a Russian disinformation campaign. Let's all echo the same talking point, and then the media mob continues to echo the same talking point. And because the FBI had sufficiently pre bunked the possibility of a disinformation campaign, and the FBI failed to tell them the truth that they knew that the laptop was real, well, then the whole story got censored in the lead up to the election. Never mind the lies by Joe Biden himself, the lies by Hunter, the organization of the fifty one Intel former Intel people by wink and Tony Blinken. Do you see how corrupt this is all in the lead up to an election? Do you see that this lie in the spectacular consequences these institutions, you know, as corrupt as they are, having that Merrick Garland is known for four years this laptop is real, and that Hunter implicates his father directly in terms of benefiting financially from all of these foreign business deals with Russia and China and Ukraine and Romania and Kazakhstan and Mexico, and other places and needed to have done nothing with it. Ten percent for the big guy. I'm tired of paying. You know, half my income goes to Pops, paying for Pops' home repairs. My Wells Fargo account is being drained by Pops and of course everyone, oh, well, you need more evidence. This is what Comer and Jordan and everybody been trying to do. This is why the impeachment inquiry needed to go forward and set. There's just not enough Republicans in the House. There are too many Rhino Republicans that wouldn't vote for an impeachment inquiry because this would be a slam dunk impeachment of Joe Biden. Otherwise, I don't expect with the Democratic Senate that you're ever going to get a conviction. However, it would be caused for impeachment for sure. And frankly, I think there's a lot of legal issues that need to be examined, legitimate ones, not the phony, fake ones, the lawfare ones that the Democrats used against Donald Trump. It's unbelievable. All right, Before we get back to this, I'm not sure how aware you are of this story. If you're not, you really need to be aware. Of this in New York Post reporting about these eight Biden illegals turning out to be ISIS terrorists. I mean, it's now finally beginning to get some traction. Less than a year ago, the FBI had to law and ch a nationwide dragnet to round up some of Joe Biden's unvetted illegal immigrants from his Kikistan after the FBI found that they've been smuggled into the country by ISIS. What have I been telling you? I keep saying, I pray that I'm wrong. I pray that I'm wrong. I pray and I do pray. I believe in a God, but I know I'm not wrong. The tens and tens of thousands of the illegals unvetted that Joe is allowed in over ten million plus now headed towards eleven twelve million illegal unvetted Joe Biden and immigrants in this country from China, tens and tens and tens of thousands of them, Russia, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, who is Bekistan?
Speaker 2: Yemen?
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you think is going to happen? What do you think the net result is FBI scrambling to find a dozen is Bekistan nationals who sought asylum in the US, and this year after the fact, intelligence officials discovered that they traveled to the southern border with the help of a smuggler with ties to ISIS. Now they're trying to catch up and they're working to identify and assess all the individuals that gain entry into the country. Yeah, good luck finding that. Joe Biden unvetted eleven million illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: The discovery of this ISIS link network now setting off alarm bells all over the country, but more importantly Washington, DC. What if I've been saying it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when this country is going to attack? I said, it's a guarantee that there are terror cells in this country. That Joe Biden is allowed into this country with his open borders policies, This is a clear and present danger toward national security. And it's not if it's when nine to eleven, two point zero or worse happens. What do you expect is going to happen. Many have not been located. We are more than fifteen who have been tracked down under scrutiny, possible criminal threats. Look all the crime that has come across our southern border. Look at the cost to the American people. Look at the impact on our criminal justice system. Look at the impact on our educational system. Look at the impact on our healthcare system. It's been an unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 2: You know, the illegal.
Speaker 1: Immigrants saw they requested asylum. Knows what the game is. I'm here for asylum, Let me in.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're in.
Speaker 1: And it's still happening in spite of the big proclamation that took place. You know this, this is a real, clear, present danger to our country. The warning lights are flashing. The last four times that Director Ray of the FBI spoke before Congress, he has talked about the chatter has never been louder, the threat has never been greater. And yet he's done nothing to ensure that Joe Biden start enforcing our laws and stop aiding in a betting in the law breaking you know, far Affairs essay based on testimony in comments top national security experts anyway, reporting exclusively this sting last week nabbing six Russian nationals with ISIS ties in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York, at least one of whom had been released by the FEDS at the southern border with a court date next year. Oh yeah, they're all going to show up for that. Remember the Boston marathon bombing. A source told the Post, I'm afraid something like that's going to happen again. And it goes on from there. Meanwhile, the head of the US Central Command, General Eric Carill carilla Is his name, has pointed to the terrorist capabilities of groups like Al Qaeda, ISIS isis K And despite all these threats, you know, we remained defenseless and the border still remains open. Lindsey Graham demanding a full congressional briefing after the eight Biden illegals turned out to be terrorist suspects. I have never been more worried than I am right now about an attack on our homeland.
Speaker 2: I've never been more worried ever. Wow.
Speaker 1: Due to the combination of the Biden administration shameful withdrawal from Afghanistan and his broken border policies, this is a lethal cocktail for America.
Speaker 2: Is not wrong.
Speaker 1: An ISIS terrorist has been convicted in Kentucky after plotting to blow up a US airliner out of the sky. Anyone paying attention to that as far as I know that, this story, first reported by w NKY and Bowling Green, Kentucky, has yet to receive any national coverage. Seven day trial federal jury found that this guy, Marsad harees Adam Ramik, thirty four, guilty of providing materials support to ISIS, conspiring to provide material support to the terror group, and receiving military type training from ISIS. According to the US Attorney's Office in the Western District of Kentucky, maybe instead of law fair, maybe we ought to be focused more on these things. But don't expect that to ever happen. Getting Trump is their full time obsession. I mean, seventy two percent of illegal crossers are still getting into the US and and He's doing next to nothing to stop it. And by the way, if you if you think this, you know, you would think that the laptop from Hell, now that it's been corroborated by the Department of Justice and prosecutors, you'd think they might use the information on it to go after the bidens that.
Speaker 2: Don't hold your breath.
Speaker 1: This is what a weaponized and politicized Department of Justice looks like. Now we got the latest implation numbers year over year. Again, the last four months have been three point two percent year over year, three point five percent year over year, three point four percent year over year, and in May three point three percent year over year. But they say less than expected, less than expected? I thought inflation. No, we're done with that. It's under control. You know, consumer price index. What does it mean? You're still paying about twelve grand more for the very things you were buying back in twenty twenty. What does it mean for the average American in terms of the economy, Well, it's everything we've been warning you about and telling you about pretty much all week long on this program, that the economy is in a horrible state, and the economy is not working for the American people. And you have twenty five percent of Americans that are or foregoing meals, and more than two thirds of Americans are not making ends meet. At this point, I mean, at some point when do we say enough is enough?
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 1: You've got the FBI, you got fifty one intelligence agents, you got the media mob, you got big tech. I've got all knows what they have planned in the lead up in the weeks prior to the twenty twenty four election, just like they got away with this this year. It's pretty unbelievable. But don't Oh and even though Joe Biden said to ABC, oh, I will not be part of pardoning Hunter, I don't believe that for a minute. But the White House is officially refusing to rule out a presidential commutation for Hunter. Biden Karen Jean Pierro played later in the program, I had an opportunity to put that to rest, and she did not. Joe Biden now is out there. Oh he's unhinged. That's what they would say about Trump, saying if I were running for reelection.
Speaker 2: Even blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, he'd have gotten a plea deal. No, he wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: He would have gotten off scott free if your guys had his way. They tried to make it that Hunter didn't get charged at all, and then those pesky little you know irs, whistleblowers damned to tell the truth, and that then that then caused them to go to Plan B.
Speaker 2: What was Plan B?
Speaker 1: Plan B was, oh, well we'll we'll do a sweetheart plea deal, no jail time, and all other crimes will be washed away. Well, that didn't work out because the judge actually read the plea deal and realized I never saw a deal like this in my life and asked the defense if they had ever seen a deal like this in their life, and their obvious.
Speaker 2: Answer was no.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a real sign of the times that we are living in here. House Republicans are now pushing for Merrick Garland's arrest. Representative Anna Paulina Luna vowing to force a vote to authorize the arrest of Merrick Garland if the Department of Justice fails to act on a criminal contempt resolution that is backed by House GOP leaders.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that. Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Republicans don't have enough seats in the House of Representatives.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Early voting starts is in September in states like Pennsylvania. All of this is on my website Hannity dot com. You know of public service, You know how do you register in your state? When does early voting begin? How do you vote by mail? Don't resist it, you better embrace it. Don't start out election day hundreds of thousands of votes behind. Well, it gives you all the early voting dates and when early voting starts and when early voting stops. So really, when not one hundred and forty five days away until election day, it's going to come a lot sooner than that, a lot sooner than that.
Speaker 2: You know, the.
Speaker 1: Biggest takeaway from all of this, you know, what happened with Hunter's conviction has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the big takeaway from this trial. And nobody in the media mob will tell you this. This is what's really sick about them. What happened in the Hunter case. It is deep, it is profound, it is meaningful, and it should have massive consequences. Number One, the level of deceit and lying in the weeks leading up to the twenty twenty election, The amount of corruption that led up to that election, the pre bunking of the FBI, the weaponization of the DOJ, all now exposed for what it is. You know, this story about the gun issues is the low hanging fruit. Yeah, it's important, and yeah it's the law. It's not like Trump, it's not like made up. It's really lied on a gun application. Okay, there are consequences for that. The tax issue, Yeah, that seems to be really that seems to be real as well. We'll find out what that case. But that's low hanging fruit. The big takeaway from this trial is that the prosecution had one major piece of evidence and they entered into evidence, and it was entered into officially by the US government, and that is Hunter Biden's very real laptop that everybody lied about for years and has never been held accountable for twenty five to the top of the hour, and here we are your summertime. Most people can't afford to buy a new car right now because of Biden's economy and by the way, inflation. Another crappy month in the books. Oh but it was less than we expected. It was only three point three percent, not three point four percent like last month, or three point five percent like the month before, or three point two percent like the month before that. So it's consistently in the mid threes. There we go. Great, So you can't afford a new car. Used cars are still at record high prices. You are keeping your car longer than usual. That means the odds of an expensive repair get greater and greater over time. And that's where car shield comes in. You don't want to be on a beach trip and then all of a sudden, oh, that noise comes the engine light goes on, the AC is broken on electric issue, whatever it happens to be. And you know, all of this costs thousands of dollars and that's the beauty of car shield. They have over five thousand parts that are covered and you can get the time to get it is now before your car does break down. You'll get twenty percent off by mentioning my name when you call eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero now. Carshield also provides roadside assistance. They have an A rating from the Better Business Bureau and you'll get a quote from one of their representatives. They'll ask a few questions, set you up with an affordable plan that fits your financial needs and includes twenty four to seven roadside assistance courtesy towing, rental car options. But the bottom line is you will be protected from really really expensive car repairs that are going through the roof and getting bigger. Anyway, call now eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. You've got twenty percent off by mentioning my name eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. On the webits carshield dot com slash Hannity Carshield dot com slash Hannity, it was only twenty twenty three in an interview where Biden said always soun did nothing wrong last year, that he trusts his son Hunter, you know, and okay, a lot of good that did. And then Joe Biden scolds legal gun owners after Hunter's conviction and never mentions Hunter after the conviction yesterday. You know, here's the worst part of this, and nobody's going to talk about this. If you go back to the Media Research Center in late twenty twenty, they actually did a poll with the polling company, and they did a survey of self described Biden voters. And what did they discover That forty five point one percent did not know about Hunter Biden's laptop, and that nine point four percent said had they known, they would have changed their votes from Biden to Trump or to a third party candidate, or not voted at all. Well, that would have meant Joe Biden would have lost the twenty twenty election anyway. In December of twenty twenty two, a tip Poll, a polling outlet with an eight plus rating from news and analysis website five point thirty eight, conducted another poll on the laptop. Five hundred and one people were asked quote, would knowing the laptop contents were real and not disinformation have changed your vote? Twenty eight percent answered very likely. Oh so, I guess mission accomplished if you're a radical liberal Democrat and your Joe Biden and you lied about it and your Hunter Biden, and you led about it and the FBI, and you knew of March in twenty twenty that in fact it was one hundred percent real. But then you had meetings in the months leading up to the twenty twenty election pre bunking with big social media companies and big tech companies, pre bunking that they may be victims of a misinformation campaign that might be about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. And then when asked directly after the New York Post story broke about Hunter's Laptop from Hell and asked if it's true or misinformation, they wouldn't tell them the truth. Why Because they wanted a specific outcome in the election. That's a weaponized DOJ, that's a deep state action. Never Mind the fifty one former Intel officials that knew absolutely nothing about this.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is infuriating.
Speaker 1: Never mind the media mob just outright line like they always do you know Big Tech. You couldn't even send a private message on social media that had a link to the New York Post story about Hunter's laptop without it being censored and suppressed. Now, this federal judge in Delaware who will decide Hunter's fate apparently has doled out a tougher that anticipated prison sentence in the past. For a similar arms firearms crime, Judge Erika sentenced the guy by the name of Zi Dong to one year imprison double the amount of time prosecutors had requested. He had pleaded guilty to making a false statement during the purchase of firearms after he had lied about his address on government forms when he bought more than what a dozen guns in Delaware. In twenty twenty, President Biden's son was convicted of three counts related to lying about his drug use in order to buy a gun, and despite claiming to live in Delaware, Dong was actually at the time residing in Maryland with his wife and daughter, according to a court documents presented by Politico. Prosecutors noted in their sentencing memo that the father of one had later copped to driving the firearms to California, where he delivered them to a gun store and a move that was indicative of trafficking firearms. The DOJ, which noted Dong wasn't the brains of the operation, asked Erika to sentence him to six months, noting that it was his first offense. The details of the case surface that speculation mounts out about how hard Eureka plans to come down on Biden. Again, this is the problem, This is the low hanging fruit. This is not what really matters in this case. Now what matters in this case, and I think it was said pretty well by House Speaker Mike Johnson. Now that we know the laptop is real, that it was entered into evidence by the prosecutors in this case, Now that we know that, while it is now time to investigate the millions of dollars in payouts from foreign countries looking to curry favor with his father, and Hunter of course had no experience and was addicted to crack cocaine at the time. We will continue to demand accountability for the corrupt business dealings of the Biden family. Johnson goes on. He said, today's verdict is a step towards accountability. The big part of this story is not being covered. Elon Musk waved off the verdict, saying the more serious crime is quote taking bribes, call it whatever you want to call it, pay to play. You know, if Hunter Biden, as he is admitted, does it have any experience, any background in oil, gas, coal energy, Ukraine, China, and he's making millions of dollars, then you got to ask a question, why are they paying Hunter all that money for no experience? Would any of you listening to my voice right now, would you get that deal.
Speaker 2: No, you would not.
Speaker 1: And then if if one of your partners that are paying you millions of dollars with no experience while you're addicted to drugs, if they're being investigated. And Joe Biden is in charge of Ukraine policy and goes against Obama administration official Interagency Agreement policy that Ukraine made enough progress on the issue of corruption that it warranted a billion in loan guarantees, and he's supposed to deliver it, but yet leverages it and says you're not getting it unless you fire the prosecutor. And he gave him six hours to do it. Son of a bee, They did it. And then net result of that leveraging of a billion taxpayer dollars resulted in his son, with no experience, continuing.
Speaker 2: To get paid.
Speaker 1: Tell me how that is not an issue for investigation. Tell me how the FBI pre bunking this is not an area for investigation. Tell me how that does not expose, you know, the the corrupt nature of the deep state in this country. You know the fifty one Intel agents, they they're all of them. Were questioned by foxnews dot com. Do you regret saying what you said that was false? No, they do not. And that's and that's where we are. This is a country, and that's the big takeaway from this. The tax charges, the gun charges, low hanging fruit important. But you know, in this case, the evidence was overwhelming and controvertible. Unlike Donald Trump. You know, Hunter had a fair venue Delaware, He had a fair jury, sympathetic towards addiction. He had a fair trial, a real judge with real charges, not made up ones, not enough charge from a misdemeanor whose statue of limitations had run out. And the critical development is this the government entering into evidence that which we were told was not true and not real. But Merrick Garland has known the entire time that the laptop is real. The Department of Justice is known the whole time that the laptop is very real. They know what's on that laptop. And I'm not talking about the salacious stuff. I'm not talking about the women of the night, shall we say, I'm not talking about the gun being exposed. I'm not talking about the drugs. That's the least of it. You got to understand, you were lied to by the President, then candidate Joe Biden, by his son, lied to by the medium mob, lied to by pretty much everybody involved in this. The former Intel experts, all fifty one of them that knew nothing in reality about that laptop. They just knew they wanted Joe elect it. Lied to by the DOJ, the FBI knew, lie to by Clapper, lied to by Brennan, lied to by our own government, trying to tip the scales of an election big time, and it appears they were successful according to those two polls that I read. You know, the FBI confirmed this laptop was real in March of twenty twenty. Instead of being honest, you know, the government just ran out there. They knew that Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy. They knew that this was going to be made public, so why not work with big tech and the social media companies and tell them, oh, you're going to be a victim of a misinformation campaign. This way, when the story breaks, they're less likely to let it be positioned on their platforms for fear of maybe being sued and accused of swinging an election. In this case, they would have just allowed the truth to be told among people that are on their platforms. But no, the lie one out, the lie a big lie one out, and big Tech the media mob. You know, they just gobbled up their FBI, DOJ, deep state pro Biden misinformation and used it as the basis to censor what was probably the biggest would have been the biggest turning point in that election. I mean, if that's not election interference, what is. If it's not criminal, it should be criminal. None of these liars have an ounce of remorse, None of them have any regret. All they knew, and all they know is they don't want Donald Trump to ever be president again. That's why they protect Joe Biden. The medium mobs. Still to this day, they hardly ever want to talk about Joe's clear, distinct, obvious cognitive decline. He froze for like a minute the other night. Oh, no problem. You know he's jacked up Joe at the State of the Union. I'm sure it'll be jacked up Joe at the debate what two weeks from tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Again, it's not.
Speaker 1: About the prostitution allegations, firearms, drugs, it's not about that. But if you look at the you know, if you look at the emails, you know, what about Hunter implicating his own father. You know, I have to give half my income the pops or writing the business manager for the company, this guy Eric Sherwin. You know, what account are we going to pay for Pops' home repairs? What account should we take the money out of? Ten percent from the big guy? Laptop shows that. You know, how is it somebody gets paid all this money with no experience while you're addicted to hard drugs?
Speaker 2: How does that happen?
Speaker 1: What about Devon Archer and his testimony that in spite of Joe Biden's big lie that he never once spoke to Hunter, his brother, or anybody for that matter, never once, that in fact, he was calling into meetings with these foreign business partners. Oh, they'll claim what, Oh, that they were talking about the weather, as Congressman Dan Goldman suggested, you believe that, or showing up at the Cafe Milano with the former First Lady of Moscow, a Russian oligarch. Three and a half million going a hunter in one case, according to Devon Archer, another one hundred million invested in a real estate adventure. What about the what's app message? This has to do with the Chinese Energy Conglomerate CEFC. Sitting here with my father, like understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. I will make certain between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows of my ability to hold a grudge. You will regret not following my direction. I'm sitting here waiting for the call with my father. A few days later, according to reports and the Oversight Committee, five million dollars wired to a bank account associated with Hunter.
Speaker 2: Really did he? What did he do to.
Speaker 1: Earn that money from the communist Chinese? And not seeing a national security threat here? You know, maybe that's why they got away with the spy balloon. Maybe that's why they get away with confronting and making hostile maneuvers against our fighter jets and international airspace and against our navy and international waterways and saber rattle all over Taiwan or ally. Maybe that's why Russia got the key You know, while the Keystone XTL pipeline was being shut down, the nord Stream two pipeline was approved by Joe Biden. The unbelievable times we have fantastical you might even say, you know, his main business partner. Oh, Joe was on phone calls with these foreign business associates. Joe's meeting with the mcafe Milano and what was Trump convicted of thirty four felony charges up charged from misdemeanors, passed the statute of limitations for mislabeling a legal document as a legal expense. This this, this is the very dangerous time for this country, very very dangerous time. You know, where's the frenzied coverage about Russia. Russia? Russia? We don't hear, We don't have no problem peddling the phony rushing Russian dossier bought and paid for by Hillary, who, by the way, labeled a legal expense because she funneled money to a law firm that then hired an op research firm that then hired Christopher Steele to create the Russian disinformation dossier that was then used for not one but four fives of warrant applications bok of information. Anyone get held accountable for that?
Speaker 2: Nope. One hundred and.
Speaker 1: Forty five days left and early voting starts in September in some states. We'll keep you up to speed as a public service on Hannity dot com.