Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. This reunion made me laugh from top to bottom. She had a big small on my face watching its. Shout out to the entire production and the girls. Similar to Bills, you guys deliver an amazing partwent reunion.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to the rest.
Speaker 1: So listen, Dustin and Blue at the Pumps are getting ready.
Speaker 2: Jarvis makes an appearance.
Speaker 1: Ye okay, Now, I got a chance to meet Jarvis when I interview Kelly, and I did tell the rain dropped that he was very handsome. I was happy that y'all saw him. So first thing first, let me start with the ladies. Blue, what did you think of Jarvis and was he worked behind?
Speaker 3: I missed it. I'm looking right now. Oh there I go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you're not impressed.
Speaker 3: No, No, he's a good, decent looking man. I never thought he was unattractive. I actually think that I couldn't see Kelly with her next dude being somebody not attractive for several reasons, right, So I knew he would be attractive. I just hope you know that they figured all their stuff out. What stuff, you know, how businesses or the whole rest of her life, Like she has a lot going on. Jarvis is probably the one thing in her life that I thought was going right. So I wasn't surprised that he seemed to be an upstand man from how quickly he flashed across the screen. He has a good body, he has a strong back. I'm sure they're having a good time. I'm happy for her. Here's the thing that's so funny about Kelly is the only thing I've ever said about Kelly is she's working for her check and she needs to check and she's making sure that she's earned every dollar she's getting. She's working. I think the Jarvis storyline isn't as provocative as we sometimes pretended. Is to like give her a little bit of a look, but it's not no teach. How he's an attractive black man who showed up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Claudia, your thoughts.
Speaker 4: And Jarvis's handsome.
Speaker 5: And I like that she did just like right away film on the show. She waited till the reunion. I think that was dope to do it that way. I think she handled it in the right way.
Speaker 4: I don't need to give that up until I'm ready to give it.
Speaker 5: Up, you know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna do it at the reunion, you know. And I think that was a good move and it shows support because a lot of times some of these women that.
Speaker 4: Are married to men, their man won't even show up.
Speaker 5: So I like the fact that hers a boyfriend, a new boyfriend, that that did not everybody's comfortable doing that. So I thought that was I thought that was dope. Um yeah, tall, in shape, handsome, chocolate. I'm happy for her because let them playing something. So many husbands, thank you had to look at okay, not just saying this show like in shows on TV in general, so listen it's hot or here in these streets. Okay, the cute ones got a lot of the ugly ones that like, damn, they ain't really camera ready.
Speaker 4: I'm out at it, claud you missed it.
Speaker 3: They're asking Carlos while you're speaking, to confirm it's the same jarvist that showed up to the.
Speaker 1: House mine, the same person. It's the same one. He he has chocolate, he has dimples. Kelly, I'm know you're watching, and I'm pretty sure Jarvis is next to you. Listen, Kelly, I'm gonna keep a professional because by Jarvis coolest ship, Like Jarvis is cool as ship. But out of respect to Kelly, Kelly doesn't want me to to compliment her band, like like how I want to have like a.
Speaker 3: High booty because he'd be working out. You can tell I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: He looked like he was packing.
Speaker 3: You got a little got.
Speaker 1: Save me.
Speaker 3: You caught some print and she told you not to say it. I love Kelly, your man got a print. Congratulations. I actually applaud that.
Speaker 6: I love the fact that they've been together.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 6: I'm trying, Carlos.
Speaker 7: I love the fact that they've been together for a year and on the low, and we didn't even know about it, and now they popping out together. I think they look good together and I'm happy for her personally. I like Kelly, So I didn't. Hell, I'm talking like, I think she brings a lot to the Househoives of Atlanta. Her energy is necessary in this new group, and I love what she brings to the show. And I like that she kept the relationship on the loaf for a year. She put a quiet you know what I'm saying. Quiet did that with King. She kept him on the loaf for a year and then they ended up being together for you know a little bit longer or whatever. But I like that get your rootine first, especially when TV shows and shit is involved, and you know what I'm saying, like, you just got to make sure you vet the person appropriately.
Speaker 6: So I'm happy for Kelly. Shit pop out. That's right.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get embarrassed like in the beginning.
Speaker 5: It's all fun like it's exciting, and you may want to in the beginning, but you get them on there too fast and see how they change up on you or you get made a fool of it and you over here looking stupid. Because some people they put someone on there the minute they match on the dating app, they showing them and they look stupid later on.
Speaker 4: So and you know it's she did it. The right way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, and what I will say, as somebody who's been in a line answer for a very long time, I was impressed that he wasn't somebody that was familiar because oftentimes I love my girls the boys that run through.
Speaker 5: I was the same word I was about ran through yet and everyone did the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the guys are ran through, like you've seen them with this chick, that chick, this chick.
Speaker 2: They all go to m c K.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's where I met Gray Sweatpants. I have always met a guy at mc K.
Speaker 6: I will say that, of course.
Speaker 1: Blue.
Speaker 3: I have not been to set establishment and they have great Blue too.
Speaker 1: I haven't been because I I don't smoke, and I can't. I can't handle it. So it's like a cigar bar lounge.
Speaker 4: That's just the back room. He's the front room.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I didn't know that because I've been invited a couple of times, and I'm just like, I'm good. So where a lot of single black women in Atlanta go, and a plethora of single black men frequent there, and it's to pick up women.
Speaker 5: I see all the reality the reality husbands be up in there too. I'm gonna just say, I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: I don't want a Marshall's TJ Max run through a husband.
Speaker 4: No, I've got guys that I haven't seen before either, but.
Speaker 3: You get high quality. But I'm just saying that in general, men need to know that women have started judging back. If y'all can be batties, we can judge.
Speaker 5: There's a little bit of everything, is what I'm saying. Like, you'll see you'll see the reality people that you will recognize. You're gonna see them in DC's there. You may see the time there. But then you also see some single men that you've never seen before. You'll see some guys carrying backpacks. They may may not be real of Loue Biton or not, or they may be scammers. And there's guys that really got It's a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of it.
Speaker 5: Listen, all four of us could find something up in there that we like because it's like a little bit there's a mix of everything.
Speaker 3: Given Russian ROULETTEO the way you're describing, you can find God or the devil.
Speaker 4: You know, that's land of them like life though MTK my six Roland.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't gamble, claud want to Vegas together. I spent two dollars.
Speaker 5: Girl, that's your column. You gotta throw the dice. Sometimes go live a little you over here fighting bitches. You can go to mt K date.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't fight bitches. They just know that if I have to.
Speaker 4: But no, maybe I will not fight. But I'm going there's drug, yell and be.
Speaker 3: Like you gotta shoot me, like eight times.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: Jars is definitely uh.
Speaker 1: I'll say he was. He was a nice guy, but said, are you surprised or you no thoughts about it?
Speaker 7: No, I'm listen. I think they look great together. I think they make a great couple, and I'm happy for her. I'm happy for her, and the fact that they're popping out now and like being seen together in public means that we will more than likely see him on the show with her next season, and I'm looking forward to that, seeing them date and do their thing.
Speaker 6: So I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody, you're the historian.
Speaker 6: Let's let's go down the list.
Speaker 7: Kay Michelle is married, Sami is married, Kelly is, Kelly is in her relationship, Shami is married, Pinky is married, Portia is in a relationship, Angela is married, Drew is single, Drew and Phaedr are single.
Speaker 3: Fager single, start talking.
Speaker 6: I believe she's single. I believe she's single.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's single.
Speaker 6: Okay, And Cynthia has a boyfriend so very much.
Speaker 5: Why not asking if Roger Bob was an m c K. No, Roger Bob, you're not.
Speaker 3: Making a good cake. This is all over the place. You can find a pastor, you can find a drug deal.
Speaker 4: Look, bigcoin millionaires, Damn, it's all that. Yeah, whiskey mistress too. You can go there first, it's like under a tent. Then you're walking over mc K.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like Loki.
Speaker 7: Loki is my spot in Atlanta. I probably shouldn't even say that.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, I shouldn't even have said it on here, But I love it there.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm for checking out. I'm going back there a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Once in the last fifteen years, and I got stuck in the airport to two hours. No, for two days. I haven't been to Atlanta because you have to give me a reason to come to Atlanta. I wantly have been one in fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Well, go get you a big coin Scamma, Clada, don't talk that into my life.
Speaker 3: I want to meet the pastor something.
Speaker 4: A pastor.
Speaker 3: I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's a griff of waiting.
Speaker 4: Happened.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Oh, like a good.
Speaker 3: Accountant, like, I want somebody who's in the industry, but not of the industry, so that way I don't have to worry about them being cloud chasse because they don't even falk about what what I'm around, but they have their own coin. The last that I've been entertaining were people who were industry adjacent. Because Claudie, we're gonna talk about this later when they talk to portioning the girls about dating men who are cloud chasers and how tricky it can be when you're with a guy, somebody a masculine, not just men who love how submissive you are at home, but the second they see you being the big powerful bit you are with your job, they freak out. And I know that conversation with the girls on stage because I said this earlier a couple of weeks ago. A guy I was talking to saw me on all these things and he got scared, and Claudie was like, yeah, get used to it. I think The Girls is a perfect example of when you're single and dating and your high profile as a woman, you have to worry about cloud chasing men as much as back of the day men have to worry about gold diggers. The new gold diggers are men.
Speaker 5: And don't let them see your car nicer than them or their's, or they're your chain bigger than theirs. I'm gonna start renting Honda Civics when I go out because I'm trying to no shape the Honda Civics. But I'm saying, when you a man to get intimidated, does someone have one? I'm sorry, a man was to get intimidated by a car.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna win that chain?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am step your chain up, bigg if you.
Speaker 3: Don't like it by uber Claudia, so unless you He came to pick me up and he was like, oh, I said, okay a ride home? Are you serious right now?
Speaker 4: Like okay, big money, okay, big money?
Speaker 3: He called me big Okay you already know yep. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I faced the sign with a guy and he saw my car in my garage. He acted weird ever since. I'm like, don't let that be make you mad?
Speaker 4: As other beats, I'm gonna get it in this lifetime too since the beginning. That's just the tip.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what did y'all think? Because what we did learn in this reunion they did flash back to unseen footage and we did learn dustin that Fader filmed a scene Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 2: And she wants to run for office.
Speaker 1: What did you think about that unseen footage? Would you have loved to have seen that as a storyline played out this season?
Speaker 7: I love Jasmine Crockett, so I want to see her every chance I can, so I definitely wish that that would have been included in the edit. And look, it's no phaser has a law degree, you know what I'm saying, So she has an understanding of the law. And if she is interested in running for office to do something good and contribute something good to society in her communities, I wish her more power. More power to her. We need as many people on our side as we can get. And if Phaedra was sitting down with Jasmin Crockett, that's a clear indication that her political views would appeal to me. So personally, So I think that I wish her will with that, and I think she should do it, Claudia, Yeah, for her hearts.
Speaker 4: In the right place, Like, don't do it for out or a storyline. We don't need that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's something that you know, I do not play about politics. So if your heart's really in it, who am I to say no? If she really wants to do it for the right reasons, not for the cloud, not for the attention, not for the checking off a bucket list.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, go get it.
Speaker 5: She is a smart woman. Cannot take that away from her. And if she feels like and she is connected, you got you can't take that away from page. She definitely has a lot of connections and you need that. And it's a different time.
Speaker 4: Now, right like back in the day.
Speaker 5: Having a reality show passed and being affiliated to of being married to someone who did time or your friend's circle before that be a negative right now since Trump. I mean, one good thing about trumping office is they can't judge us the way they used to before, Like you can't be held accountable for someone that in your something that someone in your circle did, and that would be something that would tank your your career, because nowadays, you know there things are a little bit more lenient with that. So maybe ten years ago i'd say no, but now she would be she'd be okay, And again I do think she's smart, So yeah, why not.
Speaker 3: Blue?
Speaker 1: Do you support this as a storyline per phase the next season if her heart is into it?
Speaker 3: Well, I worked in the news for about ten years, right, and one of the things that I noticed was a shot to my family over at the Grio and CNN. But one of the things I noticed back in the day was conservatives have been doing this for forever, guys for about thirty years now. So if you look back to.
Speaker 6: Reagan, Yeah, I was just about to say Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 3: Ronald Reagan being president was that first kobash. But then when you look at reality stars around road Rules, real world, like around the late nineties, you start to see white conservatives who would go on these reality shows and you're thinking they're learning about what it's like to be black or Latino or gay, but then they would go back with that fame to Utah and be become congressmen. There are several conservative reality stars who have been in Congress and different senators and different parts of politics for about twenty thirty years now, and it's quietly been the way that they've won that base. So we're actually very behind as progressives in doing this. And when I think about reality TV, because reality TV is like the new movie Star, when Jason Lee shoutut to my from real Hollywood and like a lot Jason. When Jason Lee decided to run in Stockton, he asked me to host some of his events, including the one that he did with Mayweather right before the election. When you hear Jason talk about Stockton, he was somebody who was a foster child who was walking the streets of Stockton. Now he's big in Hollywood. He used everything from Rihanna to Madonna to bring those resources back to his childhood home. Exactly speaking Black people who are progressive, when we run for office, it is never for publicity. We have such a strong sense of responsibility that we only do it because we care. And Jason work with Jasmin Crockett, so I know Jasmin Crockett is a kind of person where she's only showing up if you're about that life. That's been four years seeing her working with Jason, and she's constantly showing up, Ben Kroupt. They only show up if you're gonna use your platform. So the minute I saw Jasmine Crockett and I know Fader is brilliant. Like we joke about her being a grifter sometimes and making funny faces, but the lady is smart. We can all agree with that. Right her house is paid off in this economy. Hello to see someone like Faedra who's a mother be with Jasmine Crockett and I know what I've seen Jasmin Crockett behind the scenes. I'm a thousand percent behind this and other reality stars who are progressives, not you GOP puppets, other reality stars who are black, brown and progressive. I hope that you would think about following suit if you have any sort of lover or desire for politics. Perfect example, Clauda, you just said that you're really into politics. Have you thought about out doing more of that work, because you'd be surprised how people would listen to you just because of your celebrity. I actually been very passionate about reality starts who are about that life actually doing it more So, shout out to you, Phedro Zero.
Speaker 4: Notes one of these days for sure.
Speaker 5: But on the right, we have people like Pete hegseth Okay, who was on like wrote some MTV show and a hot ass mess. The ones on the writer are a complete disaster, Like I can't name one good one on the rights.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, and I'll say this as somebody who's working with Pedra.
Speaker 2: I remember I think it was season eight if I'm not mistaken, or season nine.
Speaker 1: One of those seasons we actually shot Phedra and Porsche going to the DNC.
Speaker 2: She's always been yeah, so we shot her doing that.
Speaker 1: We also took a cast trip to Florida season eight and hey, Kim feels that's her season and she also I forgot the name of the politician.
Speaker 7: With the head, Yes, Fredrika with her last name Jackson or no, Fredrika is something I know exactly who you're talking Forgive us because we can't remember her name, but it's too Yeah.
Speaker 1: My point is Phaedra has always been very involved in politics and in governing and law and all those things. And look, my opinion is I think the reason why because a lot of the fans were like, oh my god, I had Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 2: We didn't see it.
Speaker 1: As a producer, I will say this, and I don't know this for a fact, but I can read between the lines. When you see a footage like that that wasn't used, More than likely there wasn't a middle and an end right right, Like you can't just show a Jasmine crocking scene and there's no follow up with it.
Speaker 2: It's a throwaway. So I believe that's probably the reason why.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is, look, Phaedra has death receies a lot of flak this season for a lack of storyline and lack of Crows participation. I definitely think if this is something she's really passionate about, I for one, am rooting for her to make this her storyline next season because this is something that I think is right up her alley. Number one, but number two, I think it's something that in this climate, we would love to see. So I'm with the three of you guys. I would love to see it, just like I would love to see Drew's new body as well.
Speaker 2: So Drew has a new body, and she.
Speaker 1: Told the people that it wasn't leaking, Cay Michelle said, but her mom is leaking. And then all of a sudden it became a shade fest when it comes to her relationship with Black, where she has allege that they have not consummated their relationship Blue.
Speaker 2: Do you buy it? And what do you think of Drew's new body.
Speaker 3: I can't speak on what Black and Drew have done. He seems persistent, uh. I honestly think if Drew's lying to us about her involvement with Black, I think she's proven why that's that's probably a good idea. I don't think that this season is the environment for her to be claiming him if they were talking. I hope she takes a page book and hushes until another full year of figuring out what's happening with them has happened. I think even her bringing him on the phone was too much because you saw how that turned out. Like, Drew, keep us in the dark your next relationship until he's proven that he won't embarrass you or oh okay, I didn't know. Okay, people, you are Drew because she does she does love to follow on ports footsteps, according to the girls. I didn't clock that, but that's become the new allegation.
Speaker 1: That's that's well, people are saying, and Claudia and dust you can chime in. A lot of people do believe and Kelly Potter is one of them. A lot of people do believe that Drew is using the Porsche starter pack. First we would go naked bondos, the body being done, and dipping in the Lady Pond allegedly, these are things.
Speaker 3: Didn't invent any of those things.
Speaker 4: Show please, I'm a hater, so please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Porch didn't invent any of those things. Those are all tried and true tropes of the genre that precede and expand much further than even the Bravo Universe. I will say that proximity to it, like if you're somebody saw a thing on YouTube about a family that was broke and they made a family that was in real estate, and the nigga tell him how to do real estate and now they both got money. If you have proximity to someone who's doing something that's tried and true, I actually, I'm gonna say this, some of y'all needed to be taking more notes from Posha and less less jabs, right, because whatever she's doing with do You Like Her or Not? Has been working. I think I Drew clicked into her objective back because Drew used to be very emotional and said like her or loathe her. Whatever this bitch is doing, it's working. Let me take notes instead of taking jabs, and it's working out for her. This is probably one of the most emotionally stable seasons that I've seen of Drew. So call it fake or not, it's results, right. I think Drew decided to choose results over Mayhem because she got Kelly and her and everybody else negative. She was like, I don't need to Porsch on top of that, right, So, whether Drew is admiring Porsche or not, so what, I don't see the issue If somebody in the cars, if you're doing something that's working, I'm gonna follow suit. It doesn't mean that I'm up your ass and I want to wear a red shirt and show off my titties, although if I do, I want to raise. But it just means that I'm in proximity to somebody who's doing something that works. And the same way that I clapped for Shemiah and Kelly having each other's back when Kelly was going through that hardship, I actually don't like them making fun of Shemi and Kelly having each other's back. If my friend was down and out and I had her back and gave her a place to say, to me, that's admirable, that's not some to make fun of. So in the same way that I clipped for Shamiah and Kelly, in the way they have each other's back, I like that Drew has called a truth on Porsche because she's learning how to take notes from her and it's having a good season because of it. So I see no issue personally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that when you don't like a motherfucker, anything they do will get on your nerves. So I think that if people have an issue with Drew and an issue with Porsche, or an issue with both of them, I think that their first jab is going to be, oh, she's trying to be like Porsche or something to that degree. So I'm not surprised. Now do I personally think that Blue I mean that I'm sorry. Do I personally think that Drew is trying to be like Porscha.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: I just think that Drew's pretty, Porscha's pretty. When they did the hair campaign, they look pretty. They probably use the same glam that day and there were similarities, you know what I'm saying. I don't think she's trying to shadow Porsche. If anything, the similarities that we see are probably the threads that linked them together as friends.
Speaker 6: They into the same stuff. So like it makes sense.
Speaker 7: And but again, when you're in a battle with somebody, you expect them to say certain things. I would expect somebody to take that swipe the same way that people have taken swipes at Phaedra and Porsche's relationship at freaking Frank.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If people have a problem with them, that's the first thing that they attacked, the sincerity or the authenticity of their connection.
Speaker 6: So that's it.
Speaker 7: That's all I think it is. And for the record, Drew looks good. She looks really good. Whatever she had done, she looks great.
Speaker 1: So Claudia, what was the question again in terms of when it comes to Drew. Kelly said that, you know, Drew got the Peace Special. You know, there's there's conversations that Drew Sidora is trying to look like Porsche got the body.
Speaker 2: Or go naked hair.
Speaker 5: I think everyone in Atlanta's trying to look like the Porsche type, and everyone in LA was trying to look like the Kim Kardashian type. Like that's just kind of like what it is everyone gets the same in size implants, the same liposuction size waste, and the same size ass, the same hair. They all have the wavy bundles twenty two twenty four inches sometimes.
Speaker 4: Twenty six, part in the middle eye pot baby.
Speaker 5: Hair that everyone has the same look like regardless, Like it's not just a Porscha thing. Like everyone kind of looks the same look insert any major reality TV star. For the most part, they all look to have the same like they all kind of start to like look like the same. So but yeah, I could see why Kelly would say something like that because just last year they were more odds and then now they are to get it. So of course that's like an easy jab to throw, Like you know, you all for ass now and you look and dislike her.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, like doesn't said if you don't like someone, you're gonna that's a very easy jab to go to.
Speaker 4: I'm less concerned about the looks morphing into the same.
Speaker 5: I'm more about like the standing on business when that changes up on things like you know, and I'm all for people patching up old beefs and moving forward, but like you know, natural progression.
Speaker 4: Make it makes sense.
Speaker 5: We like that, like that's that's like that actually gives you a good example and a good thing to look at and gives it less like I think the way it happened, maybe we miss some stuff that was on camera.
Speaker 4: It almost came off as a little fake for some of the girls.
Speaker 5: I had all this smoked and all of a sudden, imagine all the years I don'ts with Amosa but then want to show together and it benefits me to kind of be on a good side, and all of a sudden I find the way back to being cool with her.
Speaker 4: You should sighe on me. I just I earned that. I deserve that.
Speaker 5: But if you I showed you all the conversations and how we actually got there, I think that is what people that are watching are missing. So it's easy to say these things, But I don't think that she's trying to. I think that looked that Poria has a lot of girls want that look.
Speaker 4: It's a good look.
Speaker 1: It is no she looks good.
Speaker 2: She looks good.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to Drew her and camera, sheell are getting into it over Black because at this point, you know she's talking about what a great person Black is she's saying that they did not have sex at all. Kim Michelle said that it's not the man to be in the kids life. They will be running from the police. She says, Black has taken advantage of black women and and has taken their money, which we have learned that, you know, there are allegations the Shade Root Investigates did a whole you know episode based on these allegations with Black Blue.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Drew is trying to.
Speaker 1: Walk back her relationship with Black because it did get messy. We did see them on a day together. He had an open shirt, exposed belly.
Speaker 2: Button in a platinum chain.
Speaker 1: He did buy the kids clothes, he did buy her flowers, and he did stand the phone for eight hours while they were on.
Speaker 3: Damn Well, how am I supposed to answered after you?
Speaker 1: I want to paint the picture for you child, because okay, a picture. I'm saying. Did she did she walk it back? Because this man is not under investigation?
Speaker 3: All girl said, did she stop acting like he was her man even though he bought her flowers and paid for her skids to go back to school? Well, here's the thing. Back back to school, My thing is this and I again, I don't want to feel like a Drew apologist. I just feel like we undersell her improvements. I think Drew is probably one of the most improved on the cast and people don't give her credit for that because I remember the days with Drew used to irk my nerves. So I'm just like, so happy that I can say nice things about he Drew. I'm very happy. I think that if Drew saw that this was not going off well and said, oh, pivot, that's what I would do, Dustin. If you introduced somebody to the cast and you had them way from behind you in the black Wall, and then a week later he was on TMZ, you'd be like, I don't know this man, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I've met him one like it makes it if at all you know behind me.
Speaker 3: So I think that because Drew was already cautious with good reason, with how she even introduced him, and then became more cautious as things got messy and Cay Michelle sorry yelling at the empty subway chair next to her. She was like, oh, this he's a trigger. Let's let's pull away from him. So, yes, if Drew is lying to us or keeping it to herself. Do more of that friend. It's a trap. I think anything around the word black at this point, we can't talk about the color black is a trap for Juice of Door. Avoid all things black next season, and if he's still around the season after that, then be like, by the way, we got married in the Poconos last year, and we didn't tell y'all a lot of us until this ship makes sense because when Shandreu starts investigating your nigga, it's time to take a time out.
Speaker 5: So Drew was an actress first, okay, reality saw Second, when you're an actress, you have to be very protective of your brand, and she's had a very long and she's probably had the longest brand of anyone on the show. If we want to keep it a buck, I know people don't like to give Drew her props what she has. She's like child star, right, so I'm I'm mad at her. Listen, if I bring a guy on the show and he sounds embarrassing me, I'm be like what man? If I bring a kid on the show and the kids are making me look bad?
Speaker 3: What kid?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Kids? Yes, kids are just.
Speaker 4: Jerks. Okay, not all I'm saying like they're just younger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she she has every right, Like you're damned if you're doing your damn if you don't, if you don't bring someone on, you ain't got no storyline. We need to see more in your life than you show a little bit you dip your toe in. And remember she just got divorced, y'all. The divorce just became final and she was dealing with a very How would you describe Ralph. I'm trying not to emasculate him, but he he was on her. Okay, he was on her body. So you know, you with with that, you're gonna have to like kind of tread really carefully with how much you really can show. So in this regard, I'm not mad if Jrew lies to us about whether or not she's been with a woman, whether or not she was really with Black, I would deny, deny, deny, because she kind of has no choice if you're going through and that goes for any woman that's going through a messy divorce. You don't owe us sneak peaks into your life if it's going to jeopardize your real case you.
Speaker 4: Got going on at the time. So I'm not mad at that. Now once y'all the divorce is final, which it is now, now next.
Speaker 1: Year, give it, Claudia, Claudia, I gotta keep you honest though, Okay, you didn't get that same great support show when she was going through her divorce with.
Speaker 4: Simon because I don't like her.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 4: Oh well, right, she answered the question, isn't that the narrative because I don't know?
Speaker 1: It's different though I know, no, no, that that may be the narrative to the outside world, but I know that I know that. Would it comes to you that that's not the case, right, I know?
Speaker 4: Let me let me clarify.
Speaker 5: I do feel a little bit differently because of how she got with her man, and I honestly feel like that that matters to me, and it's a I'm gonna admit, with my own issues that I've seen like in life and how I view people that go after or be with people's men, I do have less grace for women like that, and maybe that's something I need to work on in my life. But I honestly it's harder for me to like feel a way when I talk to the other person or I see what the other person went through, you know what I'm saying, Like, so it is harder for me to be like, oh, she's going through so much because I feel like someone is self imposed.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I have friends that I don't even talk to.
Speaker 5: Anymore that you know, their thing they love going after or being with men that were in relationships, and I don't respect women like that, So I have a hard time showing giving grace to those kind of scenarios. And even with them, I think I did even say something positive. I think run the tape back out, y'all gotta find it about their breakup because and I was happy about how she did in the end, because I do feel like he was trying to use her for her attention in her life. I really do think Simon was thirsty to get on anyone's with anyone because tu wah again, he was following everybody from the show, including me, So he was like out here trying to get with whoever. I think he could get with you, I think so I do think so.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, well, you go ahead, Dustin, I'm sorry, what was please?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is thing for me, is this okay? Because I do want to have a real conversation. I love Drew. I agree Drew is probably the most accomplished if you go back to her being a child star when it comes to Drew though, me just being honest, right, this is this is how I feel, So there's no speaking with Weed. I do feel like when it came to Black, I do believe that was somebody she was definitely into.
Speaker 2: I think she definitely was attracted to him.
Speaker 1: Whether or not the consummated, that's not my business biding your choice, and I'm not here to clock the miles on your sang thing like, I don't care, But I do think it's plausible if I'm looking at it strictly as a viewer. I do think it's plausible for Cay Michelle to say that all of a sudden, you're walking back this relationship or this friendship just because he is hot in the news, because if you removed, if you removed what he's been accused of, right, let's remove all of that. I'm just not sure that Drew would proclaim that I have nothing to do with that guy. And the reason why I brought up the Porsche thing is because yes, I'm here for any woman or man going through divorce with kids. That's horrible. But I do feel like there's more grace being given and Drew than when Porsche was dealing with it, Because if we want to be technical, if we want to be technical, when Porsa God was Simon, his soon to be ex wife was already pregnant, I.
Speaker 7: Think they're two completely different I think they're two completely different situations, and I don't think they're comparable at all. I think that Porscha's circumstances were uniquely hers, and I think that Drew's circumstances of divorce are uniquely hers. And they're very, very different situations. So it's impossible to even compare the two. And I think that if we're discussing the way that people are reacting to the news of the marriage breaking down or whatever, it's definitely a different reaction because of the difference in the circumstances. There are a lot of questions and scrutiny around Porscha's marriage to Simon in the first damn place.
Speaker 6: People thought it was a misalignment. People questioned the authenticity of.
Speaker 7: Their connection, whereas with Drew, we were introduced to her on the show Married to Real. So it's like a sort of like a different situation, you know what I mean. And then when you add in the nuances and the layers of you know, the palling of it all, and the dnis of it all, and the timeline of it all, I think that that feel or not. I'm not saying that in a negative way towards Porsche. I'm just saying circumstantially right, these are the things that have influenced the way that people reacted and responded to the union itself. So to me, it's totally different, and I think it's just a false comparison to even try to make in the first place.
Speaker 3: I think the reason the comparison and I love that you said that doesn't end though I love that Claudia was clear and honest about it. Just tastes different. When a woman feels like she took somebody's man, or she was part of a home wrecking situation, it naturally, whether it's true or not. Whether technically they had been broken up for months before I saw your interview, Portia said they were no longer a thing. When we started dming each other, there was no overlap, right, So it could be that in real life there was no overlap, but the perception that we saw a woman bring you into her home and she introduced her to her husband, and the next thing you know, you are with said husband. I think the shock of that is something that it's a bell you can't unring. So there's some of us who are gonna be willing to look past it and be like, oh, now that I've been presented with new facts, I can, you know, take the teeth out of it. And there are others who are like, no, you can't unring that bell. Now that I feel a way about her, I'm gonna always just kind of feel away about her. And so I think the difference lies in how much you're clinging to that that bad taste in your mouth. And I think both are valid. I think it's valid to get people new chances when they evolve, and I sto't think it's valid to be like, I don't fuck with her. I always say this, if you think you are allowed not to like people, people are allowed not to like you. Back.
Speaker 4: Look, there's plenty of people don't like me for whatever reason. I don't give a shit, y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm never gonna change your mind and whether I did the thing y'all think I did or did it, that's you're right.
Speaker 4: I do think it's a.
Speaker 5: Different situation because I don't it just it just I don't have as much empathy for it.
Speaker 4: I do recognize in someone's heartbroken.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it with that, and I'm glad that she got out of it unscathed, because I mean scamming the scammer is fantastic. I love that city girls up. I'm not mad at that, But like I think it's a different situation. Also because we also saw Drew kind of getting dragged by Ralph on camera.
Speaker 4: We never really saw that on the show with Simon on social media.
Speaker 5: He was being a little a little hoe on social media. But she won that, She won all those battles. I think it's easier to look at Drew it was more of a victim in this than it is at Porsche as a victim.
Speaker 4: It seems like Porscha is more in control of it.
Speaker 5: She came out on top, she got the house, she got everything, and she she she didn't get got you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: For Dennis, Claudia, You remember when we talked about Dennis, I think the Carlos a better comparison to kind of support and softness and grace that we're showing for Drew Show. When we talk about Porscha and Dennis. Oh, I definitely have Dennis her rouse if that makes sense. That makes sense. It's like when we talk about that, all of this, Claudia included Dawsome Bell, all of us we talked about that, it's in portion we all get soft and weepy, like, oh, the poor babies crying.
Speaker 5: I definitely had an empathy for her with that because I felt like that was a real situation and real feelings and really it looked like he really it looked like she was really hurt by that situation.
Speaker 4: And I don't care who it is, like that ain't cool. We don't like to see that. And it seemed like she still is able to hurt her well up until she got was way. So yeah, it's just different to me.
Speaker 2: Ralph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, speaking of the house, what we did learn is reunion was that Kelly and Porsche get into it because when Andy was talking to Porsche about the house, she said that obviously the house is hers. Kelly referred to Porch's house as Simon's house. Porcha said, how you worried when you were asking MEA's house. Kelly said, I'm happy you're paying Simon's bills. Angela John and to defend it and Kelly said, how about you sell a house? Dustin By the way, I will say that I thought that exchange was super comedy, so much comedy in it. I loved it. The Sela House is the new When it came to me, Charlotton, Synthia, Denise Bailey, season Claudae was there. I thought the seller house was a funny thing. But what were your thoughts on that whole thing about?
Speaker 2: You know, the shade they were throwing about the houses.
Speaker 7: Every single person on those couches on their reunion showed up and did what they needed to do on that stage. This was an incredible reunion Part one. Nobody was dormant. People were speaking up and having something to say, and that back and forth between Kelly and Angela is just an example of why they need to be here for another season. The whole cast needs to come back, and being able to go back and forth with your cast mates is a currency as a real housewife, right Like if you're good at doing that, it makes for a much more exciting watch, and that's what we saw. It's one of them situations where it was, like the argument between Pinky and Angela, you don't give a damn.
Speaker 6: Who wins, because it's just good to watch.
Speaker 7: It's entertaining, So no matter who was your favorite on the cast, that was entertaining to watch, and so I loved it. They had me rolling the entire time. They're both funny as fuck. Kelly don't give a fuck will come out of her mouth or who she's directed it to. Angela is always prepared and ready with something to use in an argument, and I loved it.
Speaker 6: It was great. More please.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And in terms of Gary, blowog into you next.
Speaker 9: Gary allegedly, and I don't have all the details, but allegedly, allegedly, Gary is someone that sued Kelly allegedly and listed the things he provided for her, whether it's money or things as such.
Speaker 1: So that's who Gary was. It was something that happened a couple of years ago. It's all alleged. I haven't fact checked it, but that is the word on the YouTube streets.
Speaker 3: Angela, I don't like this bone collective thing you're doing. Go back to being fun and ninny like I don't, okay, because I really like Angela having the most random receipts, like who are you talking to? Are you a a in a cold trench coat getting tea on? Anyways, I will say this, it is very clear that Real House of Atlanta is Andy Cohen super Bowl. He has favorites. This reunion is very clearly optically Andy Cohen's favorite. I always say this, He's in Messy Bitch Heaven. Whenever he's around the Real House was of Atlanta cast. He gets giddy about them, which is why somebody said a couple of days ago on Threads, if you say you watch Housewives of the franchises but you don't watch Atlanta and Potomac, that says something about you. It rhymes with bassists, Yes, because I do think those shows. I think the Black Girls are the standard for the entire franchise, like all of it. They are peak reading. I think all Housewives, whether you are in Utah, Miami, or somewhere in London, child, you need to study these Atlanta reunions because they are iconic. Many of these moments are considered like the Mount Rushmore of like reality to be moments and have been produced by Carlos King. Shout out to your friends. But like these are these are like reality stars with like caplocks on I Love Love Love. Kay Michelle admitted what Portia said to you in the interview that she wished she had played it differently more for herself. I have been praying that kay Michelle would have that revelation because I think they we're seeing now and hoping to see in the future is because I finally clicked. Girls, go see for yourself. Don't let anybody tell you. Go see for yourself how you feel about everybody. Don't walk in with these storylines and these puppets stories like in your head. And if I think what it's gonna happen is gonna happen. I can see kay Michelle and Porschia having this interesting friendship. Were there two adversaries who are cute but are not above you know, it's almost like Angela and Porsche. Angela and Porsche had a nice, nasty truce where they were gonna keep it cute, but you know that if anybody acted a fool, it could be on and popping. Angela, you are an amazing reader. I want you to read more and investigate less because your investigations are feeling slightly chante is. Your investigations are not all They're not all sticking the land and you're not landing the plane. The plane is circling guitarmac.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that plan and the plane is delayed a late for takeoff.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to get a credit from the BALLA.
Speaker 3: Can not land right.
Speaker 4: Around for two hours.
Speaker 3: Angel, You're better than that. Your reads are your strong point. If I have to give you any advice, focus on you're in the moment reads and less on running investigations on random girls who are not even checking for you because they fighting their lies with her husbands.
Speaker 2: I have to agree, Cloud, I'm gonna get to you next.
Speaker 1: I have to agree. Listen the Portion and Kelly thing I thought was a fun sparring moment between those two of them.
Speaker 2: I can watch Portion and Kelly argue all season long.
Speaker 1: Is there's something comical about it because Kelly, who's four foot nine, really doesn't give a fuck, and you could tell she's not scared.
Speaker 2: She was the line leader in kindergarten.
Speaker 1: So to have that level of strength and confidence and tenacity. I love it, I will say, and this will be unpopular, and I'm fine with it. I love Angela Oakley down to the ground. Everyone knows that. To me, she was best dressed at the reunion. I was surprised to see how much she not just chimed in, which I think is there's a balance, So that's fine to like chime in to get your licks. But the Gary thing, I'm with Blue one. I didn't feel like a lot of people were talking about it but me and Blue and Claudia and does don't get to y'all next? I walked away from that, like, who is Gary? And why are we doing the Mary J.
Speaker 2: Bloche video?
Speaker 1: Not gonna cry with the black glasses, the black robe and everything. And you're investigating, and you're hiding, You're in disguise, you're walking to the neighbor's house, you're in disguise going to publics, you're hiding in the aisle, you're putting trackers on people cars like you. Literally, she reminds me of I'm not gonna say itch housewife, but somebody I've worked with in Jersey who spent their days.
Speaker 2: Online looking up another housewife.
Speaker 1: And that's why when I look at the totality of what Angela reads include it's always something where the audience like, well, who the fuck is that? Who is the woman in Pinky's basement?
Speaker 3: Is she the you know?
Speaker 1: But Sarah like who is she? Is she part of like the nursery? Like is she doing something? Who's that person? Then we have the man and whatever the named.
Speaker 2: George with Shamiyah. Now we have Gary like these are things that weren't on the show.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I feel bad for Angela because I'm gonna keep it a buck is because last season, one hundred percent of the audience was on your side when that man came out of nowhere to try to say that your husband was having an affair. We all was on your side with that, like what is this? And we were all on your side when you investigated what happened. I don't understand why you would then your second season do that to these other women. You're no better than what that guy did to you if you continue like this, and my advice to you, as someone who loves you is cut the shit.
Speaker 2: It's not becoming of you. You are better than that.
Speaker 1: And what I want to see from Angela next season, I want to see her in the rooms. I want to be in the rooms with her. I want to see you and Charles. I don't want to see your reads be I don't want to see your reads include things about these women that you found out paying seven dollars and not denied cents on legal Zoom and Lexus Nexus.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not cute.
Speaker 4: I agree with y'all. I this pains me to say about someone I like, but I have to love Angela.
Speaker 5: You are going out bad and what I love about you and we could all get behind you. You were principled in your reads, and let me explain, by the same principle in your reads, we could get behind you because they were justified. We knew why you were mad at Pee for a while because she says you fuck your husband.
Speaker 4: Whether it wasn't just or not, that makes sense to us. We knew when you had.
Speaker 5: You were reading other people down. I can't think of some of the other ones. But it wasn't just out of the blue. We knew, Oh, we knew all you and Phased were into because Fhasia was saying stuff about your man and we were like, wait, where did this smoke come from?
Speaker 4: So we could get behind that. I can't get behind what you're doing now, it seems like you're doing the dirty work for others. Now whether it' not, it just feel like that.
Speaker 5: And you are too dope of a household if you're on the best additions to see this franchise has made in a decade.
Speaker 4: Okay you are. You don't need to do this.
Speaker 5: It's coming off as you're doing the dirty work for Portia, for others, like these beasts you have like you and Chamia that should need that should have been a lunch cleaned up and and Shamia you helped up with the two because when y'all sat down, you was popping off too. Y'all both need to like bite your tongues for like one lunch, shut the fuck up for one lunch, and don't pop off. Don't be so quick to do for the cameras, act like the camera's not there, and just talk because I think if y'all do you realize there's really nothing really there for y'all to be really fighting over and all this investigative bad reporting that's not that that's flopping. You are way dope on this, Angela, and I want to see you come back next year like last year. Be that queen you are in the rooms, you got, the husband, you got, the everything.
Speaker 4: You dope as hell.
Speaker 5: You don't need to do this, and these two scandals are like taking down your queue, your TVQ. It is you was killing it before. And that's the only criticism I can give you is that you don't need to fight these battles. And you on that side of the couch and you chiming in on things that have nothing to do with you. It's helping, it's actually it's kind of validifying what I'm saying right now.
Speaker 4: You don't need to do that.
Speaker 5: Sit there until the beef it comes into your lap, Like you don't need to jump into every single argument because it's taken away from your greatness. Honestly, Angela, you don't need to do this, Like I was trying to understand, like why are you jumping in on this, Like we're gonna get to you and you dope within that, Angela, you really really are.
Speaker 4: Please, I hope you don't take this on Shade.
Speaker 5: It's not but you don't need to do what you're doing, Like it's I'm seeing the comments that people are agreeing.
Speaker 4: They're like they don't like this, they don't.
Speaker 7: Listen players make mistake. Okay, shit happened now that they do, and it's okay. You know, Angela has overplayed her hand when it comes to the rumor sharing. But I think Angela contributes so much goodness to this show that people are focusing on that because it is it is obtuse of the goodness that she has contributed to the show. So I think that's why it's getting so much attention. But to me, she's not doing anything different than anybody else's on them on that stage. Her bringing a rumor to the show was kind of similar to when they had to sit down. Remember the really dope scene at the beginning of the season when Porsche and Kay, Michelle and Kelly sat down to have tea. Kelly had the scarf on her head and Porsche brought the allegation about Kelly sleeping with a married man to the show that was never really substantiated. I wasn't mad at Porsche for that, you know what I mean saying. I didn't feel like Porschia had gone too far and was, you know, fucking up the show or whatever. So like, I just think in Angela's case, she's new. I think that we don't know her as well as we know some of the other members of the cast, and so things like this are we're used, We're rightfully using examples of her decision making to kind of determine, you know, her character, I guess. But to me, the things that she's doing are just not egregious or not serious enough to now don't feel like she's not doing a good job on the show or she's in danger of, you know, losing her spot on the show. I just think, you know, she overplayed her hand and gave us something to talk about her and Porscha pieced it up. Her and Phaser have pieced it up. She'll do the same with the other ladies as well, and Angela will continue to add comedic value. She's a tall, pretty woman with a huge, interesting family that's only going to get more interesting as her kids get older and have more definitive perspectives on shit.
Speaker 6: And I like Angela. So even though she did some ship that was stupid, and we gonna call it.
Speaker 7: What it is, it was some stupid shit bringing these unstantiated rumors to the show, Angela is still a great addition on this cast to me, and I want to avoid my commentary on her skewing toward me devaluing her as a cast member because you know, the lies were stupid. You know what I'm saying, because I felt like all of them be telling stupid ass lies on the show. So for me personally, I'm just keeping her like at a certain place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think she's any jeopardy of being devalued because even with the mistake, she's still one of the dopest housewives.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what Dustin highlight is that she's a rookie. Though I think what I like about what this is he's reminding us Angela is so good. We do forget that she's a rookie, and so we're thinking about her as a more seasoned house castmate. But to your point, this is only her second year. Until you said that, I was like, oh wow, this is only her secondar is a rookie, and because she's so good, I think we kind of I forgot that for a second.
Speaker 2: I don't forget it.
Speaker 3: The thing is.
Speaker 1: No, it is not it's not saying no, no, We're gonna keep it real. I listen, I agree with you. I don't think any of us are saying.
Speaker 2: She's less value.
Speaker 1: I literally think she still is one of the best castings ever, not ever in the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: And I stand by that.
Speaker 1: I I think what we're saying is, before you think this is cute, you wrong, road Angela wrong, You're better than this. Listen, I'm hard on Pinky and that is our first season, right. So I's the thing with Angela is this. My concern with Angela is what happens with breakout stars of shows. And trust me, I've seen my share of breakout stars that let me be cute, who don't who don't have anything to show for it.
Speaker 6: I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: And my concern for Angela that I want to nip in the butt now because I'm aware that they all watch.
Speaker 2: And my what I'm saying to you through the screen and.
Speaker 6: Love is.
Speaker 1: You don't need this, like we loved the reason why we loved Angela and I remember Blue. I don't know if you was with us when she first started, but the three of us meet Claudia and Dustin, we all said collectively how Angela was a sleeper hit, like she was somebody who did not we did not see until episode six when her and Brick got into it, and she said, you know they got every were like, oh wait, it came out of nowhere. I think what Angela has to understand. And Claudia to me said, this is beautifully is you don't have to chime in all the time, like there's something so regal and beautiful about you and and smart and witty like Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Bailey chooses her moments.
Speaker 1: Yes, at least yeah, my listen, the queen of this of the franchise. You can say what you want about Nini leads. Anybody who's watched for unions asked dust the right Nini sits there till you attack her. When when Marlowe got into it with Kim Zosi, Nini said there and laughed. When Marlowe and Candy got into it, Nini said there she didn't jump in and said, yeah, bitch, no, so I see each other. Yeah, like Nini doesn't. Nini is don't start and I gonna be none. I'm gonna sit there until I get you. And Angela to me has the Ninnie Kim Charae value with her, which is you don't have to interject all the time. If anything, it makes it look like you're thirsty for attention and you're much better than that. So look like Dustin said, it's a rookie mistake, she's a rookie. Look, no, shade, this is like easy, it's an easy fix. Yes, I wouldn't be I wouldn't be Carlos King if I did not say anything that can help you have staying power on this show, because there's tons of girls who aren't on the Land of Housewives anymore that did not live up to their expectations.
Speaker 2: So I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 5: It's fair to be fair and not just give the smoke to one person. Also, I understand why sometimes Angel might jump in because her marriage is often under attack.
Speaker 4: A lot, so SA love you down as well. No, maybe stop with the jabs to Charles as well.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because then if someone's doing that with me, I'm gonna probably jump in when my opinion isn't needed either, because I'm like, I'm still mad at what you said two weekends ago.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like they jumping in sometimes.
Speaker 5: Like I do like the Ninne Leaks model of waiting till the smoke is actually to you to really save your save your bullets for when it comes your way, then you can like shoot.
Speaker 4: Them down more efforlessly.
Speaker 5: And uh, I think we're only giving this harsher criticism because we see the greatness in you. It ain't like you're just you know, It's like, if you're coaching someone that has potential to win the championship, you're gonna be harder on them than someone that you know is just gonna be in a practice squad.
Speaker 4: You're not a practice squad. You star materials.
Speaker 3: We were rooting for you, Angela stopping in Perspected Gadget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you guys surprised that Faeder and Porsche both dated Mike and Andy? You could tell it was a bit of nooy that this wasn't a topic of conversation on the show to get paid for, But Padre said that her and Porter spoke about it. It wasn't a big deal. Claudie, wet.
Speaker 4: Don't go to me all this one?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Am I surprise?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, m c K is a small place.
Speaker 10: You found My f c K was next to Pasta and the scammer. Claudia smoking, I want be I t man all the give y'all, go ahead, y'all.
Speaker 4: My opinion on the churchy girls.
Speaker 3: I mean, did they find him in the same back page the same like, call Mike's not real, He's not real? Like, what are we doing? We're talking about figments of our imagination. Mike wanted to get some extra lines on his IMDb page, much like the people that you did for your charity. When claud was talking about to make a wish last week, gave his brother a chance to add Brabo to his page. What are we talking about?
Speaker 5: You shouldn't even put like your reality to appearances if it's like a five and under.
Speaker 3: That's why he said, I love you to get the extra. True, Claudia, I'm not doing I'm not getting paid to act. How about that, I'm not getting paid to act on the show? Yeah, Mike is not real. Fact that that Porsche and and Faeder both auditioned them.
Speaker 5: Who it is my world though, I mean, there's a lot of cross pollination down in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: If this pass around Atlanta, around Atlanta is a guardian with a whole bunch of flowers and pollen, and these ladies are the bees, and there's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Cross pollination going on.
Speaker 5: And that's so it's very It's like a big college campus, like everybody, everybody.
Speaker 3: We're condoms, y'all. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 1: We're kindom the wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I really didn't give a ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I once I found out, I had forgotten what he even looked like until they did the flashback, So I really didn't care.
Speaker 6: And I don't think neither one of them care either.
Speaker 7: Porscha moved on, Phaser didn't even want us to know, So I don't even I'm not even I have nothing for it, like literally nothing. I really don't give a fuck, you know what I'm saying. I hope that don't sound harsh, but I'm just saying, like I it was a blip in an amazing reunion, you know what I'm saying. And I doubt that a lot of people on that stage are honest about their romantic pasts.
Speaker 6: So for me, it was just like, Okay, somebody was, you know, not being upfront about who they kicked it with.
Speaker 5: Shot you know what, Like, yeah, I know for a fact, there's a lot of deek and pout sharing amongst the reality girls.
Speaker 3: And go with the w.
Speaker 6: Do your Hands Again? Blue is what.
Speaker 5: And Deek sharing amongst the reality there's there's different franchises I'd be crossing over.
Speaker 4: There's there's a lot of that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of the boys with the girls with the girls and the girls and the boys. There's a whole bunch of it going on Atlanta. Atlanta's a very it's a one big college campus.
Speaker 4: That's what it's like.
Speaker 7: It's been on the HBCU and guess what else, And guess what else that's happening in New York. That's happening in l A, Chicago, that's happening in Houston, anywhere. There are going to be certain groups of people that mingle with each other based on whatever reason. It's like, it's why why you end up in this, Like how Angela said, we'd be in the rooms. You know when you're when you're in the rooms, those are the people that are going to date. And unfortunately that pool becomes small very quickly, and so here we are.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised, akh I ain't part of the deep sharing. I ain't sharing a deac.
Speaker 6: In a while?
Speaker 1: Whoa in a while?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: You sharing? Not sharing?
Speaker 3: But Claudia proud of I'm proud of not the ones you were ashamed of.
Speaker 4: Uh no, let me think about this, because people only be knowing like who they've been.
Speaker 3: With, Like you know, La, New York, Atlanta, Miami and different parts of Texas have a change program.
Speaker 6: Ye and London put London in there too, Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, hurrah, London, London got got them them the peaces in London.
Speaker 3: Somebody waiting my time in London, and my homegirl in l A said, oh, he'd be right for you. It's a girl I'm already at the whole house and the game ship.
Speaker 1: But like, no, it's already.
Speaker 4: Attractive of half Nigerian half. Hello, Anthony Joshua. I'll be askings what whoever you got?
Speaker 3: Wait? Commercials?
Speaker 4: Wait my sister?
Speaker 3: Oh what she's doing to Eskimo kids? For those who are slow, it's not Penis, because that's some of y'all are slow. It was the Noses.
Speaker 4: I care not.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Okay.
Speaker 11: So the thing is this, ky Michelle did take that opportunity to tell Porsche that that's why she was mad at her in the beginning because they both dated the same guy.
Speaker 1: They flashed back to.
Speaker 2: Knock Nash, I think that's his name, Na.
Speaker 1: And Cay Michelle said that she just expected Porscha to tell her this because he was saying how he knew Porsche was still talking. Portia said, you are a married woman. Why would I tell you who I dated when you are married?
Speaker 2: Johnson?
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: And I also think that Kay Michelle likes to take ownership of situations in a way where that would make something like that an issue. And I just wish that they would have talked it out on the show. I was glad they get talked it out on a surface level. They didn't really dig into that, but I was glad that they addressed it and we got a chance to see them actually talk about it.
Speaker 6: But I did think that the attachment of it was kind of odd and stuff.
Speaker 7: But you know, people have different relationship configurations, you know what I'm saying. So like her and her husband have already said that they have a non traditional like coupling, which I think is dope if it works for you, And so maybe that would be why it matters to her, you know what I'm saying, Because certain types of communication are still an option for her. I was struggling with finding the reason why it even mattered to her. I don't give a shit. I'm married, you know what I'm saying, and moved on or whatever.
Speaker 6: But it does matter to her, and I.
Speaker 7: Know that they have open lines of communication with like you know, they can be friends with the exisi shit in her marriage, according to what she said in interviews, And again, I think that's super dope if that works for them. So, you know, I did think it was interesting that she cared as much as she did about them.
Speaker 1: Blue, What did you think about that? Do you think because Key Michelle Difreville that she would not leave her husband for cheating, she does not want to less some strokes.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna throw away her marriage.
Speaker 1: Do you think like Dustin is saying that that revelation coupled with her not her expecting to inform her that they dated the same guy that she said admitted that he was still a communication with Porsche. Was that paranoia or was it something to do with the fact that this marriage is very unique in their standards.
Speaker 3: Some strokes why not be enough to end the marriage if you have an open arrangement that's consentual. The clap will though I hope everybody's being saved.
Speaker 10: It's a lot of scared about the clapp but I just want everybody to be safe out there in Atlanta, Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I'll say this that back and forth between Porsche and k Michelle was one of my favorite parts of the reunion. It very much gave me Dustin Ross making fun of people. When Portia imitated Kmochelle's voice, chefs sound like Burton Ernie, I said, and was like, you do sound like me? That was That's the one. That's the relationship that we were robbed of that I'm hoping we get to see next season. So for me, I love that moment because it was Kay finally understanding the game and again k Michelle making that beautiful speech that they've now used as the voiceover as if she's my fucking Angelo on every montage they have, but that great speech she made about I walked in not knowing what to expect. That I found this woman that I respected more than I expected. These women who get up every day, feed their families, boss ass bitches and still look good and know how to teach me how to tussle. I think there's a hard earned respect that ky Michelle has from fucking up the first sixteen or so episodes where I think she now understands and appreciates the veterans and you know this woman where Porscha says, I don't interview like you hos. Okay, I'm a vet. I don't make them rooky mistakes. When I saw Carlos come to my house and it's my actual house, like she was very clear, I've learned how to play the game call take notes. I feel like I got a shout out Loki in that moment, and I was, Okay, you gotta shout out friend, And I think k Michelle finally understands it and respects it and the fact that Portia can. She was like, well, did that hurt your feelings? No, it did hurt my feelings, bitch, But still, why'd you say it? I love that give and take. So I hope this friendship, this friend of me, even if their adversaries. I like that. Funny enough, ky Michelle is learning from Kelly how to talk to Porsche. She's seeing Kelly at fort nine, but like, but I don't give a fuck how big you are? Yeah, I said that you know what I mean, and I think Kay Michelle having that same sense of humor. I love it. I want more of that.
Speaker 2: Give me fourteen more, Claudia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems like they want to like each other, but there's like a few like we gotta like, uh you know, clear some shit out first, because it seemed like from the beginning they like they were looking forward to being around each other. It does feel like Porsche has a little bit more respect for Kay Mischelle, whether it's fear or whatever it is, or I just don't want to fight with you as much as the other girls. You can tell that they really want to be friends. As far as the whole thing with uh Nache, you can be married and still give a damn.
Speaker 4: It's really not about the man. It's about the girl code, right.
Speaker 5: I found myself in a simile situation where I was in a happy relationship with with kJ Action. My first moved here, and there's a girl I was getting to know that I really liked her, like she was cool as hell and I'm like rocks with her, But she went behind my back and slept with someone that I dated right before I left La that we already had a conversation that I dated him before.
Speaker 4: Was he the love of my life? No, he was not, But you asked about him. I told you I dated him when I lived in la.
Speaker 5: And then within a few months of our friendship, you're running over they give him the ass.
Speaker 3: So how'd you find out? Though? How'd you find out?
Speaker 5: Without saying too much because some people might be watching and we're actually squashed it now.
Speaker 4: It took us years.
Speaker 5: We were all at an event together and she used my name for the gift bag and for the past, and then they both were at the event and she left and went and fucked them right.
Speaker 4: So I went to the event with my boyfriend the time.
Speaker 5: So I was torn between Okay, I can't be too pressed because I'm in a relationship, but it was less about the guy. It really wasn't It was less about the guy. It was more about I'm building a friendship with you, and I would just like the heads up. You can still do what you do, but like the respecting of I don't want her in him having pillow talk and my name is brought up, Well, you know I used to it.
Speaker 4: You know I don't want none of that.
Speaker 5: I would like the person that I'm hoping to build my friendship with, or someone to just give me a heads up. So I think that doesn't mean you're pressed about the guy. I think there's a world where I could. I do think k be very emotional about certain things, but like I do understand the nuance of still just the heads up would be nice. I'm not saying no, you can't mess them, because who might have say that. I'm in a relationship, but you know we are building our relationship. Just I don't want the guy I used to funk with with, you know, smashing a girl my new friend's circle without me being me being in the dark about it.
Speaker 4: So I get that, Yeah, you know what I mean. I know I went around the block a couple of times and I.
Speaker 1: Think this, I think, and this happened towards the end I'm bringing back. I think, Hey, Michelle wanting Porsa taw her that to me, was based on whatever this guy allegedly was telling her that he heard from portshot right, And that's why I appreciated Andy saying you have to live your life for the cameras and not for behind the scenes, because that, to me, will be my only note to cay Michelle as her friend as somebody who loves her. Like all of that is causing confusion because even the tweets and all that stuff, it did make things weird. So like even in this moment, So because I'll address the elephant in the room, So came Michelle obviously watched.
Speaker 2: My interview with the Porsche, right, let me not.
Speaker 1: Let me not say that, because I don't want to make it seem like she watched the whole thing. Maybe she saw a clip, so let me just say that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I did ask Porsche about ky Michelle.
Speaker 1: So at the reunion Cay, Michelle said that I was asking her questions to lead her in a direction as if she was coming her. And what I want to say about that is number one, my job is to ask questions, period, right, That's the job of a interviewer. I asked questions to everybody when it came to Came and Shechelle very specifically in this moment. It was about the miscarriage comment that happened.
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 1: I interviewed Porsche on a Friday. That episode aired on a Sunday. I was also allowed to get the advanced episode in time for the Friday interview because it dropped on Tuesday, so I was able to see things. When I referenced came Michelle's tweet came. Michelle's tweet was about the episode. I wasn't saying that came. Michelle was going in on Porsche in the sense of going extending it. I said she doubled down on a meeting what she saw on the episode that y'all squashed. She still gave reason why she felt that way. That was me saying she doubled Now, whether or not it's a game of.
Speaker 2: Semantics, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: My intention was not to lead Porsche in a way to comfort Ky Michelle. That makes no sense. So when Porsche said no one can lead me in an interview like you knew girls, I mean, that's funny. But I do want to say, for the record, number one, this is me and Kimi shall have no issue.
Speaker 2: We have no beef. That's my sister. We've done two shows together. I love her dearly.
Speaker 1: I respect how she felt that that's how she felt. Who Amanas said you were wrong, She's not wrong. That's how she felt. What I want to say, for the record is in Porsche's defense, just like in Shudn'tia's defense, Like in Kelly's defense, you don't have to answer my question. But I don't owe anybody except my audience the right to ask a question days on what has been happening on the show and based on what you guys say on social media and basically tweet's job. Right now, what I will say is, and the three of us, I mean the four of us, excuse me, I think this is something we can all agree on. Right, I'm gonna take this step further. And this part for the record, rain drops and people who clip my content. This is not about ky Michelle, So do not make this about her. And ky Michelle when they send this to you saying I'm coming for you, I'm saying now this has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: What I will say is, I do find that when black content creators, podcasters, journalists, or hosts do the same job as our Icana parts, we get labeled the messy definition more than our Icona parts do, yep. And that to me is something that I do want people to understand. We have to get rid of that, right, We have to get rid of it, because that shouldn't even in my opinion, all of what I do on my interviews is a privilege because I'm giving y'all shows the eyeballs that it needs. I'm giving there's this erasure of black reality shows so that someone even wants to interview you, guys, because when y'all interview other people, When y'all interview the white publications and the talk shows, no one cares. It doesn't go viral. I don't care how big they are, it doesn't go viral. No one gives a shit. Right when you have someone like even the four of us every Monday, taking time out of our evenings to comment on the show, yes, you could be pissed that you disagree with us, but God forbid we stop talking about these shows. And then you get mad when the shows to get canceled, like Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, et cetera, et cetera. When it comes to reality stars, I will say this, I Carlos King don't lead nobody to do anything, and I never had app. When I asked Kelly about Samia and ky Michelle, she said I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 2: I moved on.
Speaker 1: When Portia said I'm not talking about Shamia, I moved on. Secondly, these reality stars when they stitt on my couch. Let's have real conversation. They're ready to comfort you. I don't have to lead a woman to do any motherfucking thing. Really, they call me prepared to read, y'all. I don't have to lead shit. And that that's again that's talking about ky Michelle. It's just in general. I don't have to lead anybody to do anything. All these girls come on my show knowing it's gonna give an eyeballs they need, it's gonna go viral, and they're ready to really go and say what they have to say. But last, but not least, what I will end by saying is don't worry about who's leading the questions, because some of you reality stars allow y'all fans to lead y'all down the wrong road, having y'all go against people who actually have y'all back.
Speaker 2: In real life.
Speaker 1: Y'all being led, y'all. Y'all, y'all are the ones being led. Y'all are the ones who look at your dms. Although you're so busy, y'all, look at y'all dms. Y'all read Claudia, Carlos and Dustin said this about you, And I've gotten phone calls from reality. Sorry saying did you say this by me? I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like y'all fans, You let your fans lead y'all down the wrong road and cog and that's what you want, then, so be it. But my point is, when it comes to black journalists, black hosts, black content creators, we are the ones y'all should give the most motherfucking respect to because we are the ones that's actually making this show work. When you go on these white publications, nobody talks about it. Okay, Kelly Potter has done more interviews than all the girls combined this year, but when she got a my motherfucking out, she went viral. The other one she's likable to me as interview, same ship, ports in the same ship, and the list goes on and on. So I want to make sure to say that and when.
Speaker 5: We don't and when we have strong opinions on things, or use our language, or we have our takes, and since we are addressing people like if we didn't, y'all be calling us vanilla boring. We ain't standing on nothing, y'all, ain ain't bringing it. We're the ty reason niggas want from me.
Speaker 4: What y'all want.
Speaker 3: To shout out what.
Speaker 4: DMXX when I see that here?
Speaker 3: No there.
Speaker 5: My point is, we are giving y'all commentary. We're we're asking the questions. We're doing the things we're supposed to do, and yes, have your strong opinions about your face and we are allowed to to.
Speaker 4: We are allowed to to and that's what makes it great.
Speaker 5: This show would not be the most popping show on Monday Nights if we weren't doing that.
Speaker 7: That's right we have in the comments because I understand very clearly that people who have strong attachments to the people that they love on these shows may be offended by some of the things that we have to say about these shows. Even though it's not personal. We're talking about a television show. Pretty know they be on that shit, and I just don't want none of that energy around me, So I just.
Speaker 6: Stay out of that.
Speaker 7: Angela Okler, you need to stay out the comments too, because I think that that's heavily influencing some of the decisions that that she's making. To stay out the comments, stop trying to play it to the audience, and just do you, mama, that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: Carlos, I kind of say that I'm happy that you're talking about in the bias against black media, there have been so many studies that have shown if a white journalists ask a provocative question, it's called hard hitting journalism, and if a black person asks the exact same question, now they're messy.
Speaker 4: It's messy, it's hey, it's all that we are the words to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hard hitting journalism is suddenly messy when it's a black person. Perfect example, when Gail King has been dragged several times for asking questions that Barbara Walters, who she studied, was known and notorious and became a legend for asking. So you're trying to get Gail King canceled for doing a Barbara Walters impersonation when Barbara Walters died a hero. So I need you guys to understand the internalized bias is real, the fact that when somebody who looks like you says something, you take it more seriously. You might want to examine that. And like dust and I also don't really comment. So if you've writ anything to me where you love me, thanks, and if you hate me, I don't know.
Speaker 6: And Gail King sick of y'all shit. That's why she looked like that when she rang that bell when she was motherfuckers, That's why she looked like that.
Speaker 3: You went to the moon to get away from you.
Speaker 4: But I'm not mad at I get it. I'm not a hair of that wig move did it either?
Speaker 3: That wig was stiff that the moon that came back claud of you. That's some good glue.
Speaker 4: And they have that slimsy door too, that just pushed in like yeah, but real quick on that.
Speaker 5: I know this is a while ago, but that whole thing with uh, with Ky Michelle Porsche and the frenship thing. I also want to say on Porsche's side, I do understand when they also have to think about it putting myself on her shoes. Also thinking about if I do see someone that's married, you may not think of it like I need to let that person know and you're still getting to know each other, like she didn't really know the dynamics of that relationship. So I could also want to stand in the world where Porsche be like, oh girl, she's married now, she don't care about nothing about this guy, Like I don't have to give her heads up, so I don't want it to be one sided. I want to like still like be fair, because I was thinking about that, like if I ever liked someone or just trying to put myself on her shoes, like thinking someone's a newlywed who just got married before the show came on. That's when you're really all about your hobby as well. I could understand in the world where you may not think it would be as bothers him to some especially she doesn't know her like that yet.
Speaker 3: Might cut you out, like why are you bringing that woman? I'm married, like she.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you're gonna get with her?
Speaker 3: You really don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. That's why I tell all the girls on these shows, like live your life on the show. That's why I until she proves me otherwise, I will always go up for Giselle Bryant because she doesn't read the comments, she doesn't blame production, she doesn't break the fourth wall, she doesn't tweet, she don't do threads, shaan't on Facebook. She literally lives her life for the show. Me and Dustin, like I said, recap all three girls, Trip and we both laughed. On the episode, she said, Darren, make you the mean girl. I wanted to be the mean girl.
Speaker 2: That's my lane.
Speaker 1: Who accepts that outn't mind being the mean bit y'all hate like that means the show will be good and I get called to do every Bravo spin off. Note to man, I'm good. And I appreciate Andy for saying at the end like stay off social media. And when Porta said, oh my god, you live your your tweets are confessionals, like I just want these girls to live in the moment.
Speaker 2: And once again, I love all the girls.
Speaker 3: Oh god, we.
Speaker 1: Actually have a drinking game every time you say.
Speaker 3: That shit, so we could be under the damn table. I love all the girls. I had to give y'all something at the end question which one of the girls mentioned that when y'all get mad, they make more money, because y'all know that's always the hell that I die on. Somebody mentioned something about I can't remember who it was. One of the girls was talking about how she had to learn that, like good or bad, any of the attention you get ends up kind of being good for the bottom dollar. I don't know if if I saw that in an interview somewhere. I want you guys to understand, do not pander and be a villain if you don't have the heart to be a villain, if you can't fight, don't we talking crazy people that you don't want to see in the street. And however, Comma, people will literally hate watch you into a new tax bracket. And I think somebody who's a experienced that recently. I think that's why the ogs like the Porsche, the Teresa Judaces, This is ol Brian's. I think the reason why they're chilling is because you guys are buying them g wagons by getting upset at them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. Four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just this? I mean, but no, I thought that her union was absolutely fellar. I'm looking the park too. We're going to see Porsche, not Porsche, I'm sorry, We're going to see Shemia and Cay Michelle get into it because of my interview with Shamia.
Speaker 2: So that's going to be.
Speaker 3: Your faultl Let.
Speaker 6: Me just.
Speaker 7: Let me say this one thing too. All I ever wanted was for Kay Michelle to participate, right. That was my entire gripe as she did not participate in the majority of the season.
Speaker 6: She participated at the reunion and it was good. So that is all I wanted.
Speaker 7: I was happy with her showing up and participating at the reunion.
Speaker 6: Good job.
Speaker 3: Did Carlos. When you and I gave the clap two episodes ago, he wasn't sold. He's finally sold.
Speaker 6: He was like still browsing, but.
Speaker 11: But he did good.
Speaker 7: I just wanted you got to you gotta give props where they do. And all I wanted was to her to do is participate. And she participated in the reunion, Thank god. Yeah, and it was better for the show.
Speaker 1: So yes came and Schelle had a sellar reunion, tense across the board, absolutely no notes.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 1: I would go as far as to say I thought they all worse.
Speaker 6: Like great reunion.
Speaker 2: It was a great reunion. Thank you, Blue and Dustin, love y'all, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Jamie Schaefer in partnership with The Black Effect Podcast Network. You can also find us at our YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore. I'm also dropping tons of exclusive episodes on Patreon which you don't want to miss.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subscribe to that too,