Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, our final hour broadcasting here from the Republican National Convention, and we have all kinds of ass Doctor Jesse stuff. This hour, we are going to hit a story out of the ap that I want to talk about really briefly. We do have an author, Charlie Spearing, coming on about twenty minutes from now. He wrote a book on Kamala Harris. We thought it might be appropriate to get in inside view of Harris be in his house. She might very well be the Democrat nominee soon. Sorry I can't. I'm sorry. I'm too excited about it. I think it's hilarious and it's awesome. Before I get to the ask doctor Jesse stuff and Charlie and everything else, I do want to talk about this, just really briefly. Kindness. Kindness is not as cut and dry and easy to see as a lot of people pretend it is. People pretend that allowing someone to walk all over you is kind or nice, or speaking really softly or sweetly, they think it's kind or nice. I've used this example before, I'll use it again. It's great ones. It's going to apply to immigration in this story that came out of the AP today. If I just blow up, I get three hundred and fifty pounds hugely fat. I just let myself go in every possible way, and I go visit my folks. My mom my dad love them both. And I walk into that house and my mom comes up to me and says, oh, you are so handsome. You look better than you've ever looked. Gosh, you just look great. And my dad walks up to me after that and says, you are a disgusting tubagoo. You're gonna die of a heart attack. Get your fat butt to the gym, and put the cheeseburgers down. Let me ask you who was more kind to me in that moment? Who was nicer? The normal view we have as Americans is, well, Mom was the nice one. I say, Dad was the nice one. Dad was the one trying to save my life. There's this way of thinking when it comes to immigration. And don't you dare think this disease only exists with the communists. We know what the communists want. They went the border open. Then when the country full of rapists and criminals to flood the healthcare system, flood the education system, and bring the place to his knees. We know all that. Set that aside. We're not talking about them. I'm talking about the various factions on the right. For as long as I've been alive, many many, many, many many people on the right have done what do they call themselves immigration squishes. Well, I mean, we should have a more secure border, but that doesn't mean we have to be harsh about it. Well we should be. We should care for these people. I mean, they got here from Guatemala. It's terrible down here. The papoosas went bad, and now they're here. And that's how people talk. And people think they're nice when they say that. You every single time you hear someone say it, and if you've said it yourself, you're guilty of this. You think it's the nice thing, don't you. It's the kind thing. Well, yes, we live here, and I kind of want them to be able to come here too. I mean, I don't want to ruin the country. I'm not a dirty communist, but I want them to I want them to be here. I want everyone to experience the beauty of America. So we shouldn't be too harsh, right, And then there's someone like me when I say I want forget fifty foot I want a two hundred foot high border wall. I want a mote, I want machine gun nests. I want every person who shows up at the border to be turned around at gunpoint if necessary, and sent back exactly where they came from. Don't even give them a bottle of water, turn them around and point them south and say go away. And when I say things like this, people think I'm mean, I'm harsh, it's over the top. I'm gonna read you just Hey, here's the headline for you, and I'm going to do you the courtesy of sparing most of the details for you, because I know your kids listen. People listen with their kids, and we love that this will always be a show you can listen to with your family. Headline this is from AP housing provider for unaccompanied migrant children engaged in sexual abuse and harassment. If you choose to read the story, and I'm not necessarily recommending that you do so, I really wish I hadn't. To be honest, you will hear a story of horrors children, illegal children living a life of hell. My boys, my boys just got back from their grandparents. They have two sets of grandparents who love them. They spent their time shooting prairie dogs and whitewater rafting and fishing. They learned how to fly fish. This morning, now that they're home, my wife is making them banana bread and they'll be tucked into their beds and know that they're loved. And I'll be home to see them tomorrow, my little buddies. And that's how children should live. The kids in this story are eight years old, ten years old, eleven years old, living in hell. What's happening with the illegals crossing our southern border is so horrific. What's happening now is the largest slave trade in the history of the world by orders of magnitude. You realize that numbers wise, it's not even close to any other time or place in human history. We are bringing women and children in mass across this border, and their lives are hell. The stories I've heard you remember, I've told you stories on this show about what they do to the kids and the women, and it's on film, and it's just it's the most gut wrenching thing in the world. And I want you to know something. If you're one of those I'm in immigration squishes, it's your fault. You're not kind, You're not nice, You're not empathetic, you're not a good person. You because of your pathetic, pathetic nice jiv Ta, you are the one paving the road for the living hell that these children live in. There is no kind, nice, or empathetic way to allow people to illegally enter a nation. It's not kind, it's not nice. It's facilitated by the most despicable people on the planet, people who are monsters demons in human form. They are the ones who facilitate and aid any kind of illegal immigration and mass into a nation. And if you think that they should be dealt with kindly, any of them, you are the one who has enabled all of this. And it sickens me. People think I'm mean. I'm actually the nice one. I'm Dad telling you your two dagone fat go to the gym. I'm the one trying to save your life. I'm the one trying to save these poor freaking women and children from living a life of hell and dying early. It saddens me to no end to know. Like I mentioned, my sons James and Loup. I love that they have a life where they're surrounded by loving, loving people, two sets of grandparents who are still together who love them, and mom and dad together who love them. That's a rare gem today. And I tell them how that's the reason they're blessed, nothing else. That's the reason they're privileged. They're blessed to know that there are boys and girls the age of my little buddies who as we speak, you're listening to the sound of my voice as we're talking, you and me, they are going through things that you don't even want to imagine. I can't stand it, and I can't stand this false sense of kindness and niceness and empathy that we've brought into this country. It just saddens me, sickens me to no end. I just want to remind you of that that a lot of things sound nice, and you sound like a good person, You sound really, really kind. After all, you're in front of your Democrat friends, and you don't want to sound like a barbarian. Right, those best intentions have already paved the road to hell for more women and children than you can possibly fathom. And it's freaking awful, all right, All right before I get to the ask doctor Jesse questions, we're gonna bring in Charlie Spearing. He wrote a book on Dome. On Kamala Harris. Remember it's not outside of the rema possibility that she's the next president of the United States of America. You realize that who is this woman, the woman who very well maybe the Democrat nominee by Monday, or I take that back, it'll be August, but she might be the nominee soon. You never know. We'll talk to him. In a moment before we talk to him, I'm gonna talk to you about speaking of real kindness, empathy. You remember the story of Christopher Chambers, right, Christopher Chambers was that Navy seal. He was one of those Navy seals who went into the water eight foot swells over there around Yemen and lost his life. And he had a wife and a daughter, a young daughter, and they got a knock at the door that you can't even imagine. And in fact, we have friends of the show who know both families of both seals who passed and just their heartbroken. They're devastated beyond belief. And you know who didn't forget about them? It was Tunnel to Towers. Tunnel to Towers. They can't bring Christopher Chambers back, but they did provide his wife and young daughter with a mortgage free home. Is that a dad is at a husband? No? But my goodness, talk about easing a burden at a time of devastation. That's where you're eleven dollars a month goes. You know that, donate eleven bucks a month. Just sign up to give it automatically. You won't even know what's gone. T the number two T dot org T two t dot org. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly's show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, and everyone has seen the news. We've been talking about it for over two hours now, on top of everything else about Joe Biden. Potentially, I want to make sure I put that out there. Potentially dropping out and then the right for air. We don't know whether this will work out this way or not. But the person who's going to inherit the donor money is dome Kamala Harris, and people don't even though we don't like her, everyone knows they don't like her. They don't truly understand the depth of how incapable this woman is of anything at all. And Charlie Spearing joins me, Now, he wrote a book. This is a book. It's blurred by Tucker, Carls and all these guys. It's called Amateur Hour and it's about Dome. Charlie, you wrote it. I didn't how in the world did this woman get to the freaking White House, being as how she knows nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, first, before I start talking, I gotta put in my sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Obviously, that's the.
Speaker 3: Way to do it.
Speaker 2: Do if you're gonna be up out all hours of the night and all hours of the morning, then let's put on some shades. Gone right, These lights are pretty bright too, Jess. Not for me everyone else, But that's right, that's right. Well, yes, I when I sat down to write this book last year, I was thinking, Hey, how is it that we have a woman who very there's a very realistic chance of her becoming the forty seventh president of the United States, And yet most people don't know that much about her other than.
Speaker 3: You know, the first three first three years.
Speaker 2: And her word salads and sort of her laugh and her awkwardness. And the first three years of the vice presidency. And so that's why I sort of sat down and started researching her background and well, what a lot of there is for readers to understand about a woman who could very easily be the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I want you to explain that to me, because it does it dumbfounds me that she really can't speak about anything with any any amount of detail or genuineness at all, even personal things like you couldn't ask her her favorite meal and get a decent answer, let alone policy questions. How could she rise to be vice president? She came up through California. A freaking senator from California is a big deal, and g of California is a big big deal.
Speaker 2: What how Yeah, I think a lot of Democrats were surprised. You know that she definitely has these She definitely when she does have these casual moments.
Speaker 3: At one point, she starts talking about gumbo.
Speaker 2: There's a great clip out there of her discussing her love of gumbo. But and you know, laughing at the same time that she's talking about it, and you really have a hard time on believing that her favorite food is gumbo, but she's she definitely gets a ring for it. Look, it's a product of the of the one party system in California. Right when you have a one party Democratic Party running the whole state, you don't necessarily have to convince the.
Speaker 3: Voters that you deserve to be elected.
Speaker 2: You have to convince the donors and out in California it's a perfect blend of wealthy donors, wealthy business people, the celebrities, and then the heiresses and heirs of all the wealth out there. And then when it comes to the bottom, it's the Democratic Party. You have to convince the party officials that you belong on the stage and that you belong there. And I think that's a big reason why she moved up. Also, she wouldn't she wouldn't be anything but a you know, a humble prosecutor prosecutor in Almita County, California, if it wasn't for her relationship with Willy Brown. And that's really where the book kicks off in full force.
Speaker 1: Oh please do tell Willie Brown, Huh how did that all come about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's funny because you know in every online comment section or on every social media network, and you talk about Kamala Harris. Immediately that comes up the name Willy Brown, and a lot of people don't think that's fair. Certainly, Kamala doesn't like talking about it. But that's how she kind of moved into high society. Is when she was a you know, an all Meado County prosecutor, she started dating Willy Brown. She was twenty nine, he's sixty. He's running for mayor of San Francisco.
Speaker 3: So he continues this.
Speaker 2: Relationship with her, and people like, you know, Willie Brown is technically separated from his wife Blanche. They don't live together anymore, they don't spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 3: And Willy Brown had the reputation of being somewhat of a.
Speaker 2: Playboy, always having girls on his arms as he walked around the halls of power and all the fancy receptions and you know, in between the different business and celebrity events, he always had a girl hanging on his arm. But as he's running for mayor of San Francisco, he picks up Kamala Harris and starts having a stable relationship with an adult woman. The gossip colonists took great notice of this. You know, the gossip colonists of San Francisco are perfect, you know, because they just they're automatically start buzzing about this new girl in Willie Brown's life and whether or not they're serious. And that's a big part of what kicked off her career of being a socialite. Right, all of a sudden, she's being led into all the different areas of power that Willy Brown moves comfortably in, and he's basically teaching her how to act in those situations.
Speaker 1: Okay, so explain this to me, Charlie again. We're talking to Charlie Spearing, who wrote this book Amateur Hour. Highly recommend it. It's about Dome. Okay, so you say it's a one party rule state, and obviously you're correct about that. But there are a bunch of Democrats who want to be the Senator in California. There are a bunch of Democrats who want to be ag in California. This woman sucks on. I really wish i'd put that differently. This woman is not capable. She's not capable of speaking, well, she's not capable of relating to people. How does she leap frog all of them? Is it just the Willie Brown story?
Speaker 2: Well, the Willie Brown story introduces her to the socialites right, and everybody really likes how she acts in person. She's charming, she's young, she smiles, she laughs, you know, people actually like her laugh at this point. And so a big part of it is she showed up and took out a progressive prosecutor, the District Attorney of San Francisco, Terrence helen En at the time, was a true progressive prosecutor, and a lot of people did not like what he was doing because crime was rising, homeless homelessness was rising way back in the nineties, and so there were drug problems, and so she launched her first campaign running to the right of this sort of leftist prosecutor and who was, you know, kind of aging out of the of the job and losing respect from the elites in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Campaign.
Speaker 2: You know, her campaign slogan was let's not be smart on crime, or let's not be tough on crime or weak on crime.
Speaker 3: Let's be smart.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, of course, So you get that slogan going, you run a little bit to the right, and she's spent a lot of time ripping this progressive prosecutor as not caring about women, not caring about children, not caring about immigrants, and she ended up winning the race, and with.
Speaker 3: The help of Willy Brown.
Speaker 1: Not on the.
Speaker 2: Podium, right, She's trying to distance herself from Willy Brown and ultimately throws him under the bus at the end.
Speaker 3: Hello, Lilly Brown's over. He's a loser.
Speaker 2: I'm here. But Willy Brown was always there behind the scenes helping her raise the money, and that's.
Speaker 3: How she got all the money.
Speaker 1: The book is amateur Hour. He's Charlie spearing. Thank you so much, my brother. I appreciate you, Marett. It's great to see you in person. I want to tell you about Pure Talk. I want to tell you about not spending your money with a company who hates you. That's a very, very very difficult thing today because of corporate America is such disgusting, rotted filth. How do you avoid it? And sometimes it's impossible. Right, But with your cell phone, there is no excuse. We have no excuses. Your cell phone is easy to switch. It takes ten minutes on the phone with Pure Talk speaking to one American, your bill gets cut in half. They're on the same five G network, so you don't have to worry about dropping calls or anything like that. They're CEO is a veteran. Switch ten minutes on the phone. Everyone has ten minutes. Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Switch to pure talk. That saves you an extra fifty percent. All right, let's do some ass. Doctor Jesse questions and mass next.
Speaker 3: True, it's the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Why don't you shut up, Chris? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Sorry, Chris and I were having a nice conversation off air about food. In fact, I got this email. Hey, Jesse, I saw, By the way, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse, I saw this morning that you wanted Mexican food in your near Milwaukee. Go to Racine. There's a few fantastic Mexican restaurants there. Okay, I'm gonna level with you right now, just you and me talking. All right. I'm glad i'm here. I'm glad I got to experience it. Certainly. iHeart did it up to the max. I'm glad i'm here. All right. I just want to emphasize that I'm glad I'm here, but I'm I'm so hungry. I'm just starving. And I know you think to yourself, you're probably thinking, Nah, Jesse, you got all of Milwaukee. You go up to Receine to go grab this and go grab that. I'm just I can't properly explain to you how difficult it is to move around because the entire it's not like it's a building that's locked down. It's several city blocks are locked down with fencing, concrete barriers. It's not like it's not like I can knock off here and go just go to Racine. I could, but then you have to set aside twenty thirty minutes at a security checkpoint getting back in. And it's not like I can leave here and just order a pizza, because that's really what's on my heart right now. I just have pizza on my heart. I can feel it in my soul, and I don't I haven't had any. There's this little pub in the bottom floor of the hotel we're staying at, and it's really not bad. It's not and the people are wonderful because it's freaking Wisconsin. But I've already eaten everything on the menu, and I'm so tired of it. I just want some caeso or some pizza or something else, and I haven't had anything. And then Jewish producer Chris is being horrible about it every time he ordered for my favorite Mexico Mexican place and he got my favorite tacos in him and producer Michael will rubbing it in my face yesterday that they have been eaten like kings. And so I'm struggling right now. Look, I'm struggling all right. And no, by the way, I'm not going to order Mexican food and freaking Wisconsin. With all due respect to Washsen, I'm from Texas. If I'm not in Texas, California, Arizona, or New Mexico, I do not order Mexican food. They tried to get me to do this last time. I was in New York City too, and I love New York City and I love the food. Don't tell me that's Mexican food. You don't have enough Mexicans. Jesse, Please help me understand why the state why states like your native Ohio can routinely vote Republican for president yet simultaneously vote for a dirty comedy like Shared Brown for Senate. All right, this is this is a very interesting question. Is why I wanted to bring it up. How does this happen? Ohio is a red state. They have a Democrat senator and it's gonna be Brown versus Moreno, Bernie Moreno this November, and it's probably I actually had a conversation about this in depth last night with some political people. That's a race we really need to win and it's probably a coin flip. And that's taking into account this red I hate to even use the freaking term after the midterms, but this potential red year that we might have, it's taking that into account. They still said a man Charad Brown shared Branna. However, he says stupid name. That's tough to beat. He's very tough to beat. So I need to explain this first. Money and this gets very very uncomfortable because normal people, regular people don't like to discuss money in politics. It feels gross, right, it kind of feels dirty. If it feels greedy, what is that politician putting it in his bank account? Money? No, it's not everything. You could win races without raising the most money. But money is so big in politics. Why well, that leads me to the second and more important point about guys like Charad Brown or really races in general. It doesn't have to be about Ohio, why some people win and others do not. One of the hardest things in the world is seeing things from a dumbed down perspective than the one you currently have. For instance, we're gonna make this about We'll keep it about politics. Is that's what we're talking about. I say this a lot, but you are so much more informed than ninety nine percent of the people in this country. And I'm actually not even insulting them, and I'm really not trying to compliment you. You're a political person. You could be listening to anything in the world right now. You could be listening to freaking jazz music if you had no taste. Instead, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You are someone who seeks information. Most people don't. The norms enormas. You can't put into words how unengaged. And I don't know if that was a word, but I went to community college. You can't imagine how unengaged they are. And me, it is a huge frustration for me, and something my wife works on a lot. When we get with friends and family members who don't don't learn like what you learn what I learned. They don't dig into things like we do. How I use more harsh terms, but how naive they are. They know virtually nothing. And these are mostly Republicans. You know, I won't drow up this stuff. But these people don't know anything about anything. You ask them who their two senators are, the two US senators from their state, and they struggle. I did this the other night. They struggled. I said, hey, just curious, how many people here can We were sitting around a big table, how many people here can name both senators? And because I didn't want anyone to raise their hand, I just called on a couple people, three people in neither of them. None of the three could name both senators. The fourth guy, finally, could. You don't realize how far ahead of the normal voter you are, which ties back to money, which ties back to guys like Brown. As a Democrat win in a Republican state, he knows how to spend his money, he knows how to message himself. A great example of this is actually, forget about that. We'll go to Montana, my old stomping grounds, where I graduated high school Montana. John Tester is a senator up there. He's up for reelection this year. Hopefully he loses. That's why we need to win. But how does a guy like Tester, a freaking dirty kamie, get elected in a red state. Montana's a red state. Now it's not as red as Alabama, but it's freaking red. How does this happen? Well, he knows who he's talking to. He runs ads. You can go look at his ads. I'm sure they're available on YouTube or wherever you get them. He runs these ads. He's in he's got a shotgun in his hand. Hey, I love Montana, these mountains, and I go fezan hunting, and I know how to ride a horse. And you should know that there have been years where John Tester didn't even have a hunting license. So he has no relation to any of this stuff at all. But he knows exactly how to market himself. Never underestimate the power of marketing. Marketing is a big, big, big thing. He knows branding, he knows marketing. He knows how to appear non threatening, and he knows how to appear Montana. Go look at Shared Brown's articles. Go look at the ads he runs, and he will be running in Ohio. Is he gonna run? Hey, I'm a card carrying, dirty communist and I believe every baby should be aborted full term. You won't see any of those ads in Ohio. You're going to see a lot of ads that look, Ohio, Hey, it's me. It's blue collar Brown. I know what you're like, working in the factories. I used to work in a factory myself. It's look Joe Biden Center forever with what's he done? This is a political animal who hasn't worked a day in his life in forty years. And what's he run as? He still did it as president? What's he run as? I'm Scranton Joe, his hard scrabble Scranton from russ Belttown On, Pennsylvania. And my daddy worked the coal mines and so did my son. He died in those coal mines. He's done that so successfully because it works. The things we see out of these politicians that make us sick to our stomach, they're effective. And that's how somebody like Brown, that's how some Democrat gets elected constantly in a red state like Ohio. That's exactly how it happens. All right, all right, we still have Gosh, I'm gonna get to as many of these it's humanly freaking possible. They ended up stacking up on me. I swear I'm going to mix some of these into next week's show because we ended up having so many guests and so many things going on that I there are way too many asked Doctor Jesse questions that I didn't get to. But in this last segment, I'm gonna churn and burn through as many of these as seemingly possible. So that means it'll probably be one or two, but I can't help it. That's who I am. Look, I took my chalk today, so I'm ready to go. I don't care how late it is at night. I'm fired up and I'm ready to go. My tea levels are fine, guys, how are yours? Shoot, I've been taking chalk for two freaking years. I can't imagine what mine now. It's probably why all my hair's fallen out. At this point my point, my tea levels have probably reached an unhealthy level. Would you like to feel like a million bucks energized even at the end of the day, you know, start taking some natural herbal supplements and watch your entire life improve. What's your business life improve? What's your marital life improve? You're parenting. Your life gets better when you feel better. That's just a fact. Do you ever talk to somebody who quits drinking and they talk about how much better every part of life is because they'm not tired and feeling crappy all the time. That's how I would equate a male vitality stack or female vitality stack from chalk. Honestly, it's like life changes for you. Go to choq dot com, code Jesse, see what they've got huge discounts on subscriptions for the lifetime of the subscription, or you can call them, text them, I don't care five zero chalk three thousand. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. I can't believe how baritone my voice got. Wasn't that amazing? Chris? Aren't you impressed by that?
Speaker 2: Just now?
Speaker 1: Chris? Are you there? My headphones must not be working. I'm not hearing anything from Chris at this point in time. Anyway, it's our final segment, and then we're gonna sail off into the sunset, as I'm not sailing anywhere. We're just leaving Milwaukee, and then I'll be back on Monday for more Jesse Kelly Show. But we need to get to a bunch of ask doctor Jesse questions which I have neglected because it's been the RNC and it's been wild, and now let's stick into it. Swami Kimberly Cheedahill apparently thinks should keep her job. What greater job failure could she have beyond an assassination attempt on a former president and presidential candidate that was ninety nine point nine to nine percent successful. Well, again, there's a reason they talk like this.
Speaker 2: You does the president have confidence in the Secret Service director after Saturday failures?
Speaker 1: I have one confidence in the director of the United States State Secret Service. Of course he does. Kimberly Cheatle doesn't view her job as protecting Donald Trump, does view her job as protecting Joe Biden. She's part of a corrupted organization, one that she has corrupted because the Secret Service has traditionally been an amazing organization, but of course the dirty Commies took it over and they corrupted it. And now, as we've talked about all week, the purpose of the organization is the protection of the organization. It's not the protection of Donald Tie, it's not the protection of Joe Biden, Pelosi or any of them. The purpose of the FBI is not to solve crimes. Ah, we got to track down these guys. Are those guys? Yeah, they do those things on occasion, But the highest purpose of the FBI. If you were to hook up the leadership of the FBI to lie detectors and ask them, they would view their highest purpose. Their number one priority is protecting the FBI. And this goes down down the list of every single corrupt institution. They now only exist to protect themselves. You look at the Secret Service and you understandably think, wow, surely their highest priority is keeping people alive, and you would be correct, that's what it should be. But that's not what it is, and that's not how they view themselves. I want to remind you again, Christopher Ray, right after he was appointed and the FBI was catching all kinds of flag for all the dirty crap they pulled on Trump the first time, and he was asked, what are you gonna do? About this. What are you going to do about that? And he said he essentially laid it out there. I've got to go find the quote. Hey, my job is to protect the FBI. That's how he views himself. Hey, Jessin, my daughter hit me up and said she was angry at her husband. Oh, she was pretty upset, and of course I asked why. She explained that she sent her husband to the store to get a few things, including a bag of chips from a pretty well known company. They were having subs for supper and wanted chips with it. When he returned, she looked for the chips, but he bought locally made salted tortilla chips. She was mad and felt disrespected. I took his side and said, look, at the end of the day, you wanted something that crunched and was salty, and your sub doesn't really matter. He got the job done, so on and so forth. Am I wrong? Am I analysis? Or should I taken her side? Well? Here's what was wrong. It wasn't necessarily you, and it wasn't necessarily her demand of the chips, and it wasn't necessarily her husband bringing home a different bag of chips. What was wrong with all that at is she aired her grievances with her husband out to you. Let me give you the best lesson I was ever given in life, especially for married couples, The best lesson ever. You never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, put your spouse in bad light to somebody else. You don't get with your boys and golf when your wife makes you mad and complain. Ah, she burnt dinner last night. She's useless. You don't call your daddy or your bommy or your sister because he stayed up too late and had too much beer. Daddy, Cat's what he did? That is not done. The arguments and this look this sounds like a young couple, is what it sounds like. It's a young couple. They need to argue, fight about the stupid chips with each other and leave it in house, in house. This is the day and age, especially in the social media era, where people think everything has to be public. People will break up with their boyfriend and all of a sudden, it's on Instagram. People will get fired or they're equipped from their job and the next thing you know, it's a two thousand word Facebook post about why their employer is terrible. That people will complain about every single thing online. Keep things in house. There's something to be said. We're keeping some crap to yourself. Men, you whisper. I found a recipe online which claimed to be a Jesse Kelly Berger recipe. I just want to say this, most of the Jesse Kelly Berger recipes you will find online are scams. They're not actually the Jesse Kelly Berger. This is one of those really weird things that it got popular enough that now people spoof it. Just make it if you don't hear it out of my voice. And there's video of me right here on the first TV. The first TV has like a five minute video up of this online. It's available. I'm sure it's on YouTube. Matt, is it on YouTube? It's on YouTube. If it's not me and my very and some face telling you the burger recipe, assume it's a freaking lie. Okay. Anyway, the guy said, what do you think the future of the military is on its current trajectory, Well, on its current trajectory, and this is something I live in constant fear of. On its current trajectory, a lot of people are going to die, the good people, the boys on the ground, That's what keeps me up at night when I talk about all the filth that's happening inside the military. The people who will pay is the troops themselves. Are best guys, man, our best guys. They're the ones who will pay in the end. And it's got to be fixed. And again this goes back to something we were talking about earlier. It can't be nice. It cannot, under any circumstances be nice. Kind. We can't try to do it the right way. If Trump gets elected in November, Lord Willing, he will go in to the United States military with a battle axe and start firing generals and admirals so fast it'll make your head spin, or we will not save it. Every time the Communists take over, they purge the government of people who are even slightly hostile to them and fill up the government with allies. And every time Republicans take over, they don't do that. They try to do it the right way, the kind way. After all, he's a general. Of course, well look at this guy. They try to do it the right way, the kind way, and with that we only lose. We only lose. It's gotta be brutal, right, as brutal is living with pain every single day? Is there anything worse than that pain? Back pain might be the worst of them, because it's just everything. You can't sleep, you can't sit, you can't stand, you can't you do this? You ever do that thing when you're bending over? Could you tell? I've had back pain in my life before, especially when I was younger. Stop living with freaking pain every day when you don't have to. Relief Factor is one hundred percent drug free. It's natural and you can be free of this daily pain that plagues you. You take it every single day and your life gets better, Your mood gets better, your sleep gets better, and it's not trash in your body. Take it for three weeks, every day for three weeks. Tell me how you feel one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. I will be gone tomorrow. I will be back on Monday. I cannot wait to be home and just with you and me again. You ready for that. I've enjoyed it, though, That's all