Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 3: In Draft kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draft King sports Book is now live in your state. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook.
Speaker 2: With Cold Shannon, A crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance, CEE DKNNG dot Co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 5: Hey uhh yeah see that God damn water here this time, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Got you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Please make thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five Route Runner, Extraordinary Bengals Ring of Fame honoree Pro Bowler, All Pro all the way from Liberty City at the bottom, Damn near the bottom. Chad O Yosenko Johnson aka mister rail Risotto.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you all our subscribers that clicked and have followed us and liked our stuff and been watching us, been held us down from day one. We're now officially at one million, two hundred thousand subs and we can't thank each and every one of you enough. Please make sure you, guys subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to us through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you subscribe and listen to us through the Nightcap feed. Thank you, guys for selling out Shave by Laportier. But what I really want to thank you for is your patients. Because the demand has been so great pushed us back. But we're doing everything we can to accommodate all the orders, and so thank you guys for your patients. We're doing everything we can to expedite the shipments from France because Kanyak has to originate in the border region. So thank you guys again for your patients and supporting Shaved by Laportier. Ah, guys again, thank you. Please make sure you go out and vote for us for the Webby Awards Best Sports Podcast. That's best Sports Podcast. That's the Webby Awards, and the link is penned at the top of the chat and we're in first place, so let's keep it that way. And if I'm not mistaken, I think the voting ends at midnight on April eighteenth. Also, I would like to welcome a new addition to the family. We're excited to bring Adrian aboard. He's better known for running Shelton Sharp's burner account to the team. His story very inspiring and we're excited to have him on. We reached out to him and I'm like, bro, do you be liking and be posting all our stuff?
Speaker 2: You want a job?
Speaker 3: He's like yeah, I said okay, So the team reached out and now he's an official member of the team.
Speaker 2: So Adrian, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Why? Oh? Jo? Okay, before we get started?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, got this up.
Speaker 2: At the bat.
Speaker 5: But what's that?
Speaker 3: That's the synopsis Sports Media Award twenty twenty four New Sports Show Nightcap with Thunk and o'hoe the volume. So we got the best new sports show. Wait a minute, let me take that back. I got the best news sports show because, as a matter of fact, I got the trophy in.
Speaker 2: My hand, my trump. Yoh whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 2: You jumping the gun?
Speaker 3: You see right now, we're in a thirty mile I was on right now, I'm going twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, drives like Paul Wallasley, but I slowed, Homie. Hold on, hold on, we're.
Speaker 5: A trophy at well. I'm trying to stack on me. I'm trying to stack all my stuff up right behind me.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 5: Why they keep sitting everything in your house?
Speaker 2: Whoa for a first plaque? I've come threatened.
Speaker 3: We do threatening chat can someone call now one what I feel threatened?
Speaker 2: I mean style right now? Now?
Speaker 5: You can't feel too threatened when you said I can't beat Max Holloway, so you really shouldn't be feel threatened if I get a kind of hostile right now. I want to understand why they keep sending you all the goodies and all the gifts and the rewards for things that the two of us have accomplished.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll ask that at a later day in time, But until you calm down, sir, I'm not gonna able to answer any of your questions.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm calm Okay, I'm askinging. I am asking you in a in a nice manner. I would like to know where my reward is for my trophy so I can Also, I would like to show my kids. I want to show French fry. I want to show look what daddy did. Look what daddy did?
Speaker 3: Right now to the people that's in the chat, this is thesis. Sports Media Awards Nightcap with un Kynocho is the best New sports show twenty four and has the volume Who's All collowb Partner and so Synopsis Sports Media Awards twenty twenty four New Sports Show nightcap with un Kynocho.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Appreciate that A key words Uncanocho. Yeah yeah yeah, Uncle has something to show for the award. Ocho is right here empty handed. I ain't got nothing over here.
Speaker 2: Well, at first, your award is coming.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I like to see. Wars are like blessings. You know they coming. You just don't know when. You know what I'm saying, don't you know.
Speaker 5: The blessing the war comes out like you do.
Speaker 2: But see the thing, Yeah, you don't be on a now. Lord.
Speaker 3: You know I prayed to you yesterday wait for this blessing to come, and it ain't came yet.
Speaker 2: But you are rassing me.
Speaker 5: Right, But listen, it's one thing about the about the man upstairs.
Speaker 2: You know he sit high and he looked low. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Grandma always told me he don't show up when you want it, but he always on time.
Speaker 2: Okay, expect that award sometime in the future.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's why I lave you. Man.
Speaker 2: All right, one day you're gonna go to the show tonight. You're gonna was like, man, what's this and the boom all your stuff like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah and all that. Yeah, yeah, hey I really need that. Yeah, this award and listen, many and many other wars to follow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whatever, listen the whatever wars that we've already won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were trying to run it back. Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 3: Whatever wars that we haven't won. Oh you best believe were coming.
Speaker 5: For We need that, we need that.
Speaker 2: We coming.
Speaker 3: We coming because all we're gonna do, we're gonna keep getting better.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep producing better content.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be informative, we're gonna be we're gonna be entertaining, and we're a so and enlightening.
Speaker 2: So we coming. So whatever wars that we won.
Speaker 3: Best believe we looking for a repeat, Yes, sir, we ate Like I always say, Oh Joe, if Pete and Repeat was on the fence and Pete fell off, who was left repeat?
Speaker 2: So that's what we try to do. We trying to run it back. And hell like I gotta steal that.
Speaker 5: I like that one, got it?
Speaker 2: I like that one. I was a good one.
Speaker 3: So if you got an award in twenty three, early twenty four, twenty four, cancl Christmas because they all them are them going to Nightcap Punk and O joke in one way or another.
Speaker 2: All right, O cho, Let's get right into it.
Speaker 3: The worst kept secret, probably since Shaq Lebron and Tim Duncan came out. Who is gonna be the number one overall pick in the w NBA Draft and the Indiana Fever selected Kaitlyn Clark guard out of the University of Iowa.
Speaker 2: No surprise there.
Speaker 3: The Sparks chose Stanford on Cameron bry She'll stay in California, will give the Sparks a two way player, a prolific scorer, Natesmith a defensive player of the Year. The Sparks also needed to replace Neckabooma Kate who left for Setling pre agency. Angel Reese went seventh to the Chicago Sky Guy. So here's the pigs, Indiana Clark, excuse me. Indiana Fever selected Kaitlyn Clark number one. The Sparks selected Cameron Brink number two. Chicago scot Sect selected Camilla Cardosa number four. The Sparks also had two top five picks. Ricky Jackson of Tennis see the Dallas Wings.
Speaker 4: J C.
Speaker 3: Sheldon Ohio State Washington Mystics selected Labor Edwards forward out of Yukon. Angel Reese was selected seventh out of uh to Chicago's Sky. The Minnesota Lynx made a trade Alyssa Peaey from Utah and Dallas with Carla Let from France.
Speaker 2: So that was your top ten. No surprise, really, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think there's any surprises, especially the top four. We know Clark was gonna be number one, all indications that Brin was gonna be two, Cardozo was gonna be three, Ricky Jackson was gonna be four, but the mystics the excuse me, the Chicago Sky traded back up to seventh to select Angel Reese, and so that's that's how it played out.
Speaker 2: Any surprises for.
Speaker 5: You, Uh No, No, no surprise to me, honestly. Honestly, I thought I thought miss miss Reese. I thought Miss Rees would have went earlier. But those that went before her all fit very well and they were team needs, you know, based on where they went. But I think what I really like is Camilla Cardoza and Angel Reees actually going to the same team. So you go compete and now you go to playing together, and I think I think that's really dope for them. Outside of that, I'm excited. I'm excited. The funny thing, I'm a little bit more excited for watching the w NBA come up this following season as opposed I am watching NBA. I ain't really watching the NBA all season. I've been in two games all year. I've been to that Philly game, that Philly game when the leader dropped seventy, and I went to that Knicks game not too long ago when Jayleen Runsell was out. But I had a chance to, you know, sit in the garden. But I'm more excited the goddamn watch the w w NBA this this upcoming season. So this is dope. I think this is something I'm going to get get myself into so I can talk a little bit more about it the way I can talk about soccer, where I can talk about boxing, than the way I can talk about tennis, so and football for that matter. But I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yes, Cleveln Clark going number one or where all she goes. He teams up with last year's number one overall, A pick a Leah Boston and who's from University of South Carolina. And so now she's gonna have better players around her. We know she has a great shot, has great basketball IQ. She can facilitate the basketball because she led the nation in scoring, and she led the nation and assists. Those things translate, so if she's having an off night shooting, she can make get easier shots for her teammates. You know, her impact on the game is already being felt because thirty six of her game is gonna be nationally televised. Never in the history of the WNBA has that ever happened before. That is impact, But in c that is impact. Look at the Lakers when they go on the road, there are more teams there to watch Lebron and the Lakers than watching their same thing with Steph Curry, that is impact.
Speaker 2: She's going to have that type of impact.
Speaker 3: And we see this rise in women's sports, and so that's great all women because there was a time that there was no w NBA and the women had to go overseas soda.
Speaker 2: It's nice to see.
Speaker 3: That sponsors and advertisers and fans alike are starting to get behind these women's sports and we're starting to see because it's something to give the young girls that's growing up something to look forward to. We know, our young guys are young men boys. They have football, they have basketball, they have soccer, they have so many sports to look forward to, but women is not like that. So for them to have for the w NBA to have a rising popularity, and it seems like advertising and sponsors are starting to get behind.
Speaker 2: I think Caitlyn Clark is going to be at the forefront of that. But this is a.
Speaker 3: Great This is a great, great group of young ladies. Cameron Brying, Kamila Cardoza, Ricky Jackson, Jason Sheldon. I am so excited and the angel reaches rounding out. Going to Chicago, that's great. H I think, all things being equal, she could have gone to Los Angeles, which would have been great. Go to New York, that's great, But Chicago is not a bad option. Big city, that's a big market. Yeah, it's a big market. I'm excited. I'm excited for these young ladies. Congratulations to all the women. And as I tweeted out earlier today, Ojo, this is not the end of your journey. A new journey starts now. You're starting now. Hey, the greatest ladies play here. Show your why, show your why now, it's all It's not about what you've done a everybody at this level of accomplished something. Now you zero and zero, you've accomplished nothing in the w NBA. Now go show your why. So I'm excited for all these young ladies. Congratulations with young ladies, to all those that stood behind you, mom's, dad, coaches, grandparents, brothers and sisters and loved ones alike. This is a dream come true. But this is not the end of your dream. This is only the beginning of it. So congratulations to all those ladies and much success.
Speaker 2: And if I'm not.
Speaker 3: Mistaken, mistaken, I think the first game is what make four team so less than a month away? Wait already already yeah, yeah, and the ladies were impeccable. Uh Kayler Clark had on Prada, Cameron Brin had to slip nice like he's walking the red carpet. You know, Angel, what's gonna do it? You know byue By, We're gonna come on with it.
Speaker 5: Goes, She's gonna kill it. Shes gonna kill every time. Everybody has. Everybody has their own unique look and all unique style and fashion and fashion forward way of expressing themselves. Yeah, I like it. And I think that's one thing I like about the w NBA players. Man them girls, Man them girls put that ship on. Now they put it, they put that ship on. But when it's time to come play. And I enjoyed some very very very very stylish women.
Speaker 3: Very stylis they they were, they were very stylish. They they put on. But pretty soon it's time to put that time to put that hair up in the ponytail and put them shorts on. It's not it's time to put up the conture. It's in time to put on some gym short and let's go do this. Let's go do this. This is what we made, this is what we came to do. So congratulations, young lady, well deserved well earned. Congratulations to all the people that stood behind them and backed them, because this no one gets here alone. And so again congratulations and am extremely happy for each and every one.
Speaker 2: Of these young ladies that was drafted.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for our first segment of the night, Oh Joe, and it's a news cap. The Eagles have extended former Heisman Trophy, won a first round pick Davonte Smith toy three year deals seventy five million dollars. Davonte Smith contracts called for fifty one million in guaranteed money. Davonte Smith is the Eagle's third major extension of the offseason. Landon Dixon four years eighty four million, Jordan Maylata three year sixty six million. The Eagles now have Davonte Smith, Jalen Hurts, Landon Dixon, and Jordan Malatta all secured to the year twenty twenty nine. Davonte Smith has the most receptions two hundred and forty and receiving yards three one hundred and seventy eight through the first three seasons and Eagles history, the Eagles appeared to have one of their heads started on wide receivers market as they extended Devonte Smith prior to the extension of all other notable receivers.
Speaker 2: Smith was selected tenth overall in the twenty twenty one draft.
Speaker 3: The notable receivers from the twenty twenty NFL Draft who are still in line for a contract extension have not received them yet. T Higgins, CD Lamb, Randon Niyuk, By Yuk and Justin Jefferson. So Schmidd says, you know what a bro a. Y'all do what y'all do, But I got to do what's in the best interest of my family and the best interest of my family I'm gonna go and get a head start on this thing.
Speaker 2: So y'all do what y'all do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take this seventy five, three years, seventy five million dollars fifty one guarantee, and I'm gonna get enough out of here.
Speaker 5: I'm like it. And the most important thing about it is is is the guarantee? What is guaranteed? What am I getting? Forget? Forget what the numbers look. I know it looks pretty three for seventy five, No, let me see the real numbers. Let me break down what I'm really earning, you know, within that timeframe, and what is coming to me, come hell of high water. If I get hurt, no matter what, it's gonna be in my pocket, it's gonna be for sure. Them three years, Them three years going to go by so fast. He's he's in the double up and come right back to the bank. He's going to double up and had that bring truck back on up. Because I don't see Smitty slowing down anytime soon, especially in that office that he's in. He going to be productive the next three years. So he finished see another he gonna see another payday.
Speaker 2: I like the fact.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe. He's not waiting around to see what others because the worst mistake people can make sometimes is to measure your value by what somebody else got right. We see that an awful lot, Well he got that. That ain't got nothing to do with you. You not over there, You're right here. I mean, how am I gonna tell?
Speaker 2: Man? Hey, they got cake over there, and I'm in the hardware store.
Speaker 3: I can only get hammer and nails all sought.
Speaker 2: That's all I got it. How all I could get over here? Oh no, that's all I can get.
Speaker 3: In a hardware store. They're in a grocery store. So you're not where they are, so you can't say, well they did this. Never measure your worth by what someone else got right, and so if you if you do that, you'll be fine. And so he's like, look this good. I got to worry about my financial But me, he got a wife. I think he got a wife or a girlfriend and kid. I think he just had a new born within the last six months.
Speaker 2: And so if he feels comfortable with it, let that rock. Let that rock.
Speaker 3: Like you said, hey, get that money, get that money. Early Housey twenty four, twenty five five.
Speaker 5: Ain't number twenty five, twenty five years, I ain't number.
Speaker 3: Time he go a hand ball out like he's been balling out, they'll come back and see him again in twenty oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, most definitely real, real quick.
Speaker 2: So congratulations committee.
Speaker 3: He's one of the first guys that I had on my podcast at Club Shay Shape. Actually we did it here in my back yard in the garage, and so he had just won the Heisman, won all the awards that year. So congratulations in the order him. Yeah, yeah, and there's uh, he's very deserving.
Speaker 5: You know what else? Hold on you? You know what else? You know what Davante nutrition? You know his diet is, what is it? McDonald's. I just wanted to throw that out there. I just wanted to throw it. I just wanted to throw it out there for you real quick. I just wanted to have I'm just here.
Speaker 2: I'm just said.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to throw it out there for you real quick.
Speaker 2: You say how much Davonte way, you see how much?
Speaker 5: Wait about about about one eighty one ninety.
Speaker 3: Davante ain't never seen one eighty Davonte. I guarantee Davonte can come right and now look through my keyhole.
Speaker 2: With both eyes. God, I just said, hold on, cheer.
Speaker 5: You ain't seen him lately. He's been in the weight room. He about one ninety right now, Look at hey, Look tell you he about one ninety.
Speaker 3: They holdo oh, Joe, this is what we know because we've played long enough. Whatever they list, you ass you're up under that. Especially he probably about what sixty five?
Speaker 2: What sixty three?
Speaker 5: I'm telling you he don't put on some waight this off season. You know he don't vote. I guarantee you when you see him and she could be like, God, damn boy, you've been working. He about one ninety.
Speaker 3: I kid you not, you'll see manager skinny man. I saw it when I saw it be skinny man swallow. I watched it go all the way down to his stomach. That's how skinny I watch. I'm just saying, o Joe, that's how skinny the man is. I watched it go all the way.
Speaker 2: I said, what.
Speaker 5: Damn, Hey, come on, man, trapping dog like that?
Speaker 2: You good people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good, real good dude, real good dude.
Speaker 5: City. What happened with CD Lamb?
Speaker 2: Heyy out?
Speaker 3: CD Lamb and Justin Jefferson skips work out a mid contract talks. The pair of NFL top receivers that decided not to show up the volunteery workouts on Monday in the midst of contracts talk.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him. Both players are set to hip fridges. Both players that set to.
Speaker 3: Hit fridge in twenty twenty five and will attempt to work out a long term contract in order to stay with the organization. Ceede Lamb will be playing on a fifth year option worth eighteen million dollars. CD's coming off a career year in which he led all NFL players with one hundred and thirty five receptions. He racked up seventeen hundred and forty nine yards while finding the m zone twelve times. Jefferson has a base salary of nineteen twenty million. After the Vicus exercised his fifth year option. The twenty four year old skipt voluntary workouts in twenty twenty three, although he showed up for the team's mandatory minicamp. I don't blame him. Anything that's voluntary voluntary me. It's on my own free volition. I decided to come. That's what volunteering is. I volunteered my service. You want me to come, make it mandatory. I ain't give you no money back here. Jefferson and the Vikers nearly reached an agreement in twenty twenty three, although the deal fell apart and never find was finalized.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 5: Man, a boys listen, and boys ain't playing by their money, man, They ain't playing by the money. And sometimes you know what you got the It's one thing to love the game of football. It's one thing to love it and be passionate about it as a player. But you know what that you know what that business. You know what this business will do to you. They'll use it against you when it's when when it's paid to listen, they will lose your love for the game of football and use it against you when it's time to get paid because they know, you know what, he loved the game so much, he gonna come in anyway, so he gonna show up the camp anyway. He gonna show up the camp. So that that that notion. You gotta be careful. You got to understand you got to play the game, especially when it comes to this business. It's one thing to love and be passionate about the game and love your team and be loyal to your teammates and all this, there's no I am a team player. All that shit sound good until it's time for you to get paid and the business shows you exactly how dirty and ugly you can get. There's no reason Ceedee Lamb should not be paid at this point because the resume speaks for herself. There's no reason. Justin Jefferson Jamar Chase, I'm sure it takes time. You know, you got to do the numbers and all that stuff. You go, you got to do the books. There's a lot that goes into it. But you already know these individuals are coming up. You already knew you had budget voluntary. You are knew you had voluntary camp coming up. You would want your best players in camp at that time. You would want them in town. So why even play this game? You did the same goddamn shit in Dallas, did the same ship with See what goddamn Ezekiel Elliott you had. Zeke got there on the beach in Cabo wherever he was at working out, he was training and keeping himself. Why even play this game? And then they come they come into camp. You know how different it that you could train? You could train a hundred times a day away from football. But when you're in that structured environment, it's completely different. It's completely different. You think you you think you in shape working by yourself, until you get out there with eleven eleven on eleven and seven on seven and you're getting pushed around and moved around. It's a little it's it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: You get it.
Speaker 3: You get in shape by playing football. That's how you get in football shape.
Speaker 2: Period. I play basketball.
Speaker 3: They do open runs, yeah, because you get in shape playing basketball. Yeah, And so that's what you need to do. And look, but I don't have a problem with the guys. Look it's early now. Once training camp roll around and they're not in camp, now, we're gonna have something to really talk about.
Speaker 2: O joke.
Speaker 5: That's even that's even worse though. Why do teams play this game?
Speaker 2: Why? Why?
Speaker 5: Why not allow him to be in camp happy for one Like you do your quarterbacks. You take care of your quarterbacks to make sure they're happy and have nothing going on in their head mentally, so they clear, they have a clear mind ready to go in. But when it comes to the skill position, they always got to fight tooth and nail. You got to drag him through the mud. No matter how good they are, you the last you wait to the last minute. I don't know what point you're trying to prove. Okay, we're gonna take care of now. Two minutes before camp start. Two minutes so camp start to go across the ticker. Oh so and so finally signed.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys won the Super Bowl. Emmitt Smith contract he wonted negotiated. He missed the first two games of ninety three. Emmitt Smith is the all time leading Russier and they made him hold out two games. They lost both of those games, and Jerry came to his census and got him in.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: So, from an owner's perspective, I know it's hard for us to think like owners, and I think from that business business mindset. On the other side of the spectrum, what is it that they're doing. What purpose are they as owners? Do they do and withholding giving the contract until the last minute, or just they don't want you the.
Speaker 3: Word you remember last week, oh yo, I asked you to spell the word precedent.
Speaker 2: They don't want to set a precedent.
Speaker 3: They don't want a situation where I asked, okay, the team just gave in. Let's just say CD wants thirty five million a year, team probably offering twenty five million.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, don't low bowling. Okay, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's how he okay, now, okay, you come down, I come up, You come down. How soon do we meet? Right, that's how they're trying to look at it. The problem that they're running into is that you got that beast over it.
Speaker 2: On the other side of the ball. Michael, m oh, yeah. You see what Miles Garrett got. Yeah. You see what Joey Posta got. You see what TJ.
Speaker 5: Watt got right right right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was two and three years ago inflation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you.
Speaker 3: Could buy that, what you could get with one hundred million guaranteed, you can't get today. Michael, say give me my money. Yeah right, Because here's the thing, O Joe. This is a bottle of water. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Some places that bottle of water you can get it for a dollar. Someplace you can get it for two dollars. Right go to the ball park, it might cost you ten dollars. The value of the water is determined by where you are. You see, sometimes, oh Joe, you have to look at it if you don't. If my value is it right here, I might be in the wrong place. I might need to go somewhere else where my value is a little higher that that's a bottle of water.
Speaker 2: I don't care what they say.
Speaker 3: It could have been in the old They could have packaged it in a Switzerland, or Antarctica or the ozarks, right, But at the end of the day, it quenches your thirst. And some of it costs your dollar. Some of it cost you five dollars, some of it might cost you twenty. The only difference is where you purchase it from determines the value of it.
Speaker 2: Where you're playing determines the value.
Speaker 3: So maybe you might say, oh, Joe, because guess what if I take this watch, I might take.
Speaker 2: It to the pawnshop. Cownshop might say, manage, man.
Speaker 3: I know what it's worth, but you coming in here so obviousally you need the money.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna give you what it's worth. I might get I would give you five thousand. You're home.
Speaker 3: Me on the streets said man, I like that. I ain't never seen that. I might give your tenre. You might take it to the auction They're like, well, dang, Rolex only produced one hundred of these. This was in great shape. I think it might be worth X. You see it's the same watch. Three different people valued it differently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't value also in a relationship, it's the same. Yeah she he might not value you. You might have to leave it worth somebody else value what you do more than what you're currently being valued right here. But you can't be afraid to leave.
Speaker 2: I like that. You can't be afraid to leave. You can't, oh yoe.
Speaker 3: A lot of times people are afraid. They're afraid of the unknown. See this is why people are afraid of the dark and not today because I can't see that well at night, something might be a lurking behind that door. The wookie man bout be out there. See that's the difference between that's what faith is faith?
Speaker 5: If that's you know, what people need to hear what you're saying right now, especially with that that that faith and that that afraid to leave because of the value and whoever you you might be in a situation where you're not feeling valued or you're not valued in general, ladies, if you're listen, fellas if you got somebody you're dealing with. I know, I know it's I know it's not easy, but still, yes, just just to put a little bugg in here, just to put a little buggy here. The reason you're saying this to night for a reason, it's gonna hit somebody. Yes, you saying it tonight for a reason. This came up tonight for a reason. For somebody that's listening. I'm telling you because you're in a situation where the person you went is not valuing you and whatever it is.
Speaker 3: You bring to the table, it's a it's a situation, oh Joe, where my train of thought? It's the Bible teaches us. It says God says have faith. See faith is it's believing with not knowing. God said, if you believe, if you say, you gotta believe first and I'll show you what is Man the opposite, man say show me and I believe you.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: And so most people you need to show it to them before.
Speaker 2: They believe it. Right.
Speaker 3: But faith is the I is taking that leap of faith is the unknown, but believing. Someone asked me and said, with Shannon, when when your situation ended at a undisputed how did you know, I say, I don't gamble anymore. I said, but if I go to if I go to Vegas and I played Roulette, I'm betting on black, I'm on better on me.
Speaker 5: Come on, I you.
Speaker 3: See the problem that people, the people underestimate me because they they forget where.
Speaker 2: I came from. Yeah, this is the easiest situation that I've ever had to leave. Right.
Speaker 3: Do you understand where my family came from and how my brother and I got it out of the mud literally right? So you mean to tell me I can't remember?
Speaker 2: Olch. What did I tell you if I done it before? I can do it again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 3: Every time Barti Poorty used to tell my brother and I, he said, boy, anytime I take y'all somewhere, you should always be able to get it back. If I take you somewhere, he would always tell me and my brother, if I take you somewhere, one time, you should get back.
Speaker 2: Well, Hell, I was on TV before doing what I did.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me I couldn't get back on TV and do it again if I got an opportunity. You mean to tell me that if I if I if I did this with club Shayshape. You mean to tell me I couldn't get with a host, a co host and create Nightcap lying to me, y'all, nothing to tell me what I can't do. Just tell me it hadn't been done yet, Because sometimes people try to force their beliefs off on you just because you can't do it, That don't mean I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Listen, everything everything is possible. Everything is possible. You put your mind to it. You put your mind to it, you got you got your little discipline, you put your mind to you, and you're willing to execute a plan to get it done. Everything and anything is possible.
Speaker 3: And you know why knew I could do it, oh Joe, Because think about how hard I work for the Broncos, how hard I work for the Ravens, how hard I work for CDs and fought. So you mean to tell me I'm gonna deny myself vacation and everything for them, but I can't do it for my own. I can't do it for Club Shape Shape, I can't do it for night Camp.
Speaker 2: That's mine. Yeah, If that's what people don't understand.
Speaker 3: People will work themselves to the bone on somebody else's job and will give less than a half the effort for their own and then wonder why. I don't know why. Just think about it. If you had worked as hard as you did on mister Charlie's job, as you did for ten fifteen years as you when you got your own, Well, I don't feel like going to work today, So I ain't got to go to work today. See, no, I'm gonna show up come hell of high water. I'm gonna have to be gravely ill not for me to show up, right, because guess what, there were sometimes I didn't feel like taking my ass to work, but I went and got on that man clock.
Speaker 2: I can get on my clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the approach you have to have, people, that's the mindset that you have to have. If you can work that hard for somebody else, you should be damn willing to work that hard for your damnself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta want it. You ain't nobody want it for you.
Speaker 3: Nah, And oh Joe, that's the number one thing I tell my kids. I can't want something for you more than you want it for yourself, right, because at the end of the day, oh yeah, daddy pushing and Daddy pushed me in then as soon as Daddy turned around, you were like.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't really want to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I always told him, you know, hey, do what you want because I lived out my dream. My whole dream was to get grant out of this environment. And now if that's not your dream, they say you not upset your son and play football. Hell no, that was my dream, that wasn't his.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The last thing I wanted for my kids to be was thirty years old and say, well, Daddy, I only did this because of you. No, here, you didn't. You chose that. You chose that major because that's what you wanted to do. You chose that job because that's what you want to do. Sheldon did what he wanted to do. Shelleon didn't push you in any direction. Once you chose the direction, I said, okay, because this is what you're gonna have to do.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I don't. I don't. I didn't. Yeah. Did I push my kids?
Speaker 3: Yes, be better, be humble, but not just oh son, you gotta play football now you he don't want to play? Okay, fine, that was my dream. I don't force my dreams off for my kids. The hard work, Yes, absolutely absolutely. I make sure you're gonna work hard now. I said, hey, at the Sharp household, it only got it only got one room for one lazy mofolk.
Speaker 2: I'm it. I'm the only lady lazy mofo that can lay here. Right.
Speaker 3: So, DeVante Adams rejects chatter if I wanted to be gone, I'd be gone for more than your trade. Rumors arounding Devonte Adams have circulated based on multiple factors, including coaching change, and he's thirty one years of age seeking to play for a clear contender. Speaking to Sunday at his youth football camp in Las Vegas, Adam told reporters he had no desire to be traded. If I wanted to be gone, I would be gone by now. This is where I want to be.
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, sometimes you don't know when something is real. But even at thirty one, Davante to me still the most prolific, elite, elite route runner in the NFL. Now he is highly inspiring, highly sought after. If he was a seeker, you know, to want to be traded some contenders, some thoughts on places that he would he could go and fill that role. Very good Buffalo Bills being one of them. You know, Buffalo Bills being one of them. Hey, getting that saying getting that same type of monster player that Stefan Diggs was. That is an elite route runner that you can put in any position. Can play from the outside, I can play from the inside. He can beat Man, he can be you can be zone.
Speaker 3: He got me.
Speaker 5: You can do it all.
Speaker 2: He can do it all.
Speaker 3: Like hey, he like, Look, he built a nice home. You got a wife, a couple of kids. Yeah, no state income tax?
Speaker 2: In the battle.
Speaker 5: Buffalo, I think, huh, buffalo in it.
Speaker 2: No. I don't think he wants to more. I don't think he you know what the player.
Speaker 5: Listen to the word dead man. He said that. He said a contender.
Speaker 3: That's what speculation said. He said, if I want to be somewhere else, I would, Oh yeah, I thought he said. Okay, my bad, My bad. I'm go ahead, go ahead. After after spending your time in Cincinnati. You ain't really trying to go back to You ain't trying to live in no cold weather, are you?
Speaker 5: I like the cold now? Ain't thething wrong with that? Man?
Speaker 3: I like that I'm in Vegas. I'm in a controlled environment. Eight games a year is going to be perfect not maybe not game. So this might be the year the AFC have nine own game right perfect weather. Okay, yeah, I'm sure he would love to play with a quarterback like a Roger Hell, he takes Darren Carr all over again, because hell, he would have fifty on the yards. It was first team off bro with Darren Carr. He just doesn't like that the quarterback Carol sail quarterback for four games. Another quarterback, another quarterback. He doesn't like that.
Speaker 5: He likes certainty, talk about talk about certainty. Who's a quarterback right now for the Raiders. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. He Ain O'Connell is the quarterback right now. It's gonna be get interested. He and Josh Allen disrespect to him. But I'm just saying I would, I would like I love I love Davonte to death, But I'm just saying, if you could go to and contender, I would, I would. It would be who you to do so because I want to. I want to see you get back to where I know you can still play. And I want the number of the show. I want the numbers to show that people can stop talking. Is you know what gibberish about all. I ain't even gonna go there. I ain't even gonna bring it. I'm not gonna give a table legs and bring bring that up.
Speaker 3: But well, you know, Gardner Minshew is is also the backup they signed him. I mean, hey, while you're bull driving, he got Michael Pittman June one hundred plus up catching and twelve thirteen of the yards. So if he get gone, and that's no disrespect Pittman Junior, I play. But I think Davonte might be. But you know, hey, different city, different situation. I think the thing is, I mean, oh, Jo, he's, like I said, he a family man, he got kids.
Speaker 2: He ain't try to really uproot his family at thirty one.
Speaker 3: And but here's the thing, oh Joe, and and sometimes you know, we all will I won't.
Speaker 2: I want guys to.
Speaker 3: Win as much as anybody, but it ain't no guarantee. That's the thing that we love about sports. Ain't no guarantees because what happens, he gets there, then the quarterback go down halfway through the season.
Speaker 5: Sometimes there's certain you got to say, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're like, damn man, I mean Brady Love.
Speaker 3: Brady was always have to think about it in twenty years, with the exception of one year, so twenty two Brady came into twenty. So for twenty two twenty three years, one season you had to worry about Brady not being up on the center. But every Sunday, every Monday, every Thursday, you trot it out there for twenty plus season. You know, twelve, if you was in New England and Tampa, twelve was gonna be on the center. And if he's on the center, I got a eighty five percent chance to win.
Speaker 5: It every time.
Speaker 2: Everybody, don't get everybody, don't get that old joke.
Speaker 5: Damn man, just just think about that, damn m.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, what's important? What's important to Davonteke Because everybody doesn't view championships as the end off be all now us we've done that, Well, you are bump. I don't I don't believe. I don't believe guys are bum if you don't want a championship. I just believe, and I've been on record and I still believe this. I believe you can be great without a ring. But when we want us to add est to it. You got to have that. And that's not to diminish anybody that doesn't have that. Because someone asked me and said, well, Shannon, which would you rather have a Super Bowl ring or or or a Hall of Fame ring? I said, well, I ain't glad I got to make that decision. Yeah, I'm sitting pretty where I am.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on, I got I got it.
Speaker 2: I got a ring too, and you better have a wedding band.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got yeah, man, I got got me, I got my I got my own jacket. I got one on one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so that's that. You know, people like, oh, he wasn't No, no, are you trying to tell me? Because Marino didn't want a super Bowling ring. He wasn't one of the great quarterbacks. But the reason why they don't put him like as the great tiss is because you got Brady and you got Montana, and you got my Homes and you got Manning and you got Lweight with those rings and Bradshaw. So you got guys with rings and multiples and sometimes.
Speaker 2: But Marina, but Daniel, I played with that. I played in dan O's erra.
Speaker 5: And sometimes it's unfair, how you know, we we we take a team accomplishment and it's it's it's not I don't say it the right way. Super Bowl ring, a ring, It's obviously it's a team accomplishment. So sometimes out of individual players control, just so happened. Maybe you're part of that team that happens to go, you know, and some I don't know. It's just it's weird how that works and how it's looked upon. Where you're you're, you're you're you're seen in a different light as a as an individual based on a team accomplishment. Yeah, when it took a whole group to get it, as opposed to you as an individual. But you don't put that. They sometimes when we talk about the greatest quarterbacks, they don't put Damn Marino in it because of a team accomplishment that his team wasn't able to achieve, but other quarterbacks were. If that makes if that I don't know if I said it the right way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's just well, that's just the way we do it now. Yeah, that's just the way. That's rings.
Speaker 2: You know, we had that debate that rings. I mean, in order to be in the discussion, I think you have to have at least one.
Speaker 3: Now it's not the end all be all right, right right, But I think I think in order to be considered great tiss, you need a champion.
Speaker 2: Because that's why you played. They's the reason why.
Speaker 3: Name of sport that doesn't have an end of the years championship, name the sport being ultimate frisbee?
Speaker 5: Be it.
Speaker 3: What that is?
Speaker 5: Corn hole?
Speaker 2: They got tag, they got all oh joe, you know right, I watched no ESPN. They got pillar fight.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, they got pillow fighting out the champ because I used to beat the braathen Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got pillow fighting. And but at the end of the year, wanting to have they called the championship.
Speaker 3: So if it didn't matter, they wouldn't have those O joe football, Super Bowl, World Series, NBA Finals, the Olympics, what do they say the finals?
Speaker 2: They have gold, silver, bronze.
Speaker 3: There's a reason you look at a sopha pole have all those fast times, ain't got no goals to show for it.
Speaker 2: So how can I say he the greatest when he ain't got no goals?
Speaker 3: Right? If you say boat, nobody would consider you same boat the greatest sprinter without those gold medals, you gotta have them. Yeah, they've been a lot of great sprillers. There's been a lot of guys. They've been guys that hold it well. And the world record that didn't have gold medals.
Speaker 5: We got to remember those individual accolades though they're they're in control of their destiny. Now when it told we talk about basketball or we talk about football, you know, those are team achievements. But then when it comes to talking about it, it's talked about in an individual manner like it's just the quarterback that got it done. When it was it took a team effort.
Speaker 2: It still took that same team to get you the MVP.
Speaker 5: It was a team.
Speaker 3: Did he not play? So did he not play on the team to get that MVP? Or was he just playing by himself? And then once he got to the finals, we needed a team.
Speaker 5: Right right.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: That's that's a good that's a good convo. That's a really that's a really good convo.
Speaker 3: Uh hookah, My guy on the team to win a team team Shark to beat the breaks off of Stephen A. Smith in the Celebrity All Star Basketball Game, Cook and the Cool say he's working out with Cooper Cup and cutting out McDonald's from his diet. After setting an NFL rookie record hauling in one hundred and five receptions fourteen one hundred and eighty six yards, Hooker revealed that he's been training with teammate Cooper Cup. His conditioning days were some of the tougher one the twenty two year old admitter. Cup was ready to get that right right before the Super Bowl. He's already started get integration to get ready to work out a lot of mobility stuff the first part. Then continue to stay explosive, a lot of top end speed. We're working on the first I came back. I think I threw up every day of the week, and he wasn't a fan of that because he was it was on his lawn. Poker also revealed that he's changing his diet during the season, cutting back on some of the fast foods. I think Cooper would definitely not advise me to eat McDonald's as much as I did during the season. He wasn't a fan.
Speaker 5: In a bet, I see, this is this is what's wrong. This is what's wrong with with us at at times, we allow others to influence us, We allow others to get in the way, and it's the same thing Tiger when he was playing extremely well, you see what he did off the field, right, yeah, just stay with me real quick. You see what he did off the field, and then once that diminished, it seemed like everything else diminished with it. Now, Pook in the cop I need I need you to pay attention. Look at the season you had last year. Yeah, understand your nutrition and your intake and what you and what you consume throughout the entirety of the season, and the numbers you put up. Now you go around and you come back to following a season trying to change up the whole scenario and change up what you did which was working. If it ain't broke, it's no need to fix it. Regards to what Cooper Cup says or might say or advise, you do what works for you. Do what's works for your body.
Speaker 2: Okay, he said, I'm gonna try it out. I'm gonna try to No no, no, no oh whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: I don't even don't try it. So if you if you, if you had a season like that, even if I better season, stay within your what if I could have a better season, you wouldn't have had a better sit you know, because you wouldn't have because you know, because what you're eating, don't what what you're eating, don't time. I ain't never get tired.
Speaker 2: No, it don't. No, I don't no, don't there you go, Cooper gotta be willing to switch it up now.
Speaker 5: No, you don't, you know, And like if it's numbers are not reflective of what they were last year, it's because the goddamn nutrition.
Speaker 2: First of all, he might have a better season but not have the numbers that he had.
Speaker 5: I ain't trying to hear that. I ain't trying to hear numbers. So numbers is the key, so that when it's time to get paid, they're gonna use the numbers. Yes, numbers is the key.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: What you always say, when it's time to get paid, they're gonna look at the numbers. And when you eat. When you was eating McDonald's, the numbers was astronomical. Yeah, astronomical. Okay, I'm just making sure it was a wordy. I made that ship up on the fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's eat that McDonald like that. No more.
Speaker 5: No, no, he said he's not going to eat as much of it, but he's.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna eat as much fast food. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's still gonna eat it, though, I'm gonna talk to him. He poo, he gonna pull he hell poople might be watching. I'm gonna tweet you. Yeah, don't change no goddamn diet because well Cooper got I'm.
Speaker 2: Held no, I bet that look. I ate a certain way. I mean to eat your own.
Speaker 3: But there's the reason why they there's a reason why they had all most of these except you got y'all cheap ass Uh.
Speaker 2: Most people hire these nutritions. How do you nutrition is the cover?
Speaker 5: Listen, man ain't man, I ain't trying to hear that. Y' y'all listen, all that nutrition and all that stuff. Man ain't nothing but a money grab man. That ship that's man. Ain't trying to hear that. Man, all all everybody got all these nutrition is and everybody's still getting hurt and dropping like flas you. Goddamn injury injury non contact injury is up forty seven percent. Got all these boy Listen, you got all these boys eating like goddamn rabbits, playing a goddamn barbarberic sport, and wonder why your body got damn break it down. Ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: You ain't got it.
Speaker 3: You ain't gotta eat all that food, food stuff, But you ain't got to eat all that what you listen.
Speaker 5: What you need to do is you need you need to eat stuff. You need to build a callous up. And I keep saying it over and over and over. Stop eating like a goddamn jack rabbit. And you play a goddamn sport where you run into each other at thirty miles an hour. And you, you know what, don't worry. Ain't nobody gonna listen to me, y'all, y'all, keep listening, y'all. Keep you do it, hey, keep eating, keep you eating green stuff, Keep eating all that healthy stuff, and wonder why your body and y'all keep getting hurt. Keep eating it.
Speaker 2: Watch what happened?
Speaker 5: Ain't none but nothing but the money grab.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 5: Oh, you got to eat this, and you gotta eat this right, and then help with performance and help with explosion and all this other stuff. And you're pulling this and you're pulling that. You can't run, you can't explode. Man, Please don't get me started. I'm hot now, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: What's you bad?
Speaker 5: What're you upset about because I mean, I'm just they allow all these all these new all this new stuff and technology and food and all this green and all this this is game, and that's help.
Speaker 3: You ain't playing. You ain't playing Nintendo sixty four. Why you ain't playing Nintendo sixty four? What was wrong in Nintendo sixty four? Why you got all them game and apparatuses? Why you got that chair? Why you got all these monitors? If you so, if you saw, if you saw a gift.
Speaker 5: Advancement, where's the advancement. If everybody's getting everybody is going backwards, everybody getting hurt, everybody getting hurt, where's the advancement? Injuries are up?
Speaker 3: I believe the injuries are up because you are practicing. No that you going no, no, no, no, don't try don't try that. So you mean to tell me, So you mean to tell me guys don't do no no hitting and just go out there on Sundays they.
Speaker 5: Hit, they hit on Wednesdays. Yeah, don't hit nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't. I ain't gonna put no path. You only could get what thirteen padded practices the season, So hold on.
Speaker 5: So you're saying the reason they getting hurt is because they're not hitting. I'll tell you that you're not gonna blame them eating like eating like, uh.
Speaker 3: No, Look, it might be a combination. But here's the thing, Oh Joe, it might it might be a combination. It might be not hitting, it might be overtraining. Oh Joe, he got he said. Cooper Cup was ready to start training after the Super Before the Super Bowl, the season just handed. You gotta give your body some recoverability.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Eat what you want, Understand what works for you, Understand your body. Injuries up and I know why injuries up. It because the bullshit they putting in our system. That's it. I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 2: You got a fast food.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Kevin Durant says the key to Hillsy season was aboarding floppers and crash dummies. Tonight, Kevin Durant was included in the reported eleven players projected the lead US basketball into the twenty twenty fourth Paris excuse me, Summer Olympics. The team USA is finalizing eleven of his twelve man roster. Kerk Rojes, Lebron, James, Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Joel eb Jason, Tatum, Devin Booker, Holiday, Anthony Davis, Anthony Verwis Bam out of Bayo, Tyrese Halliburton. That have room for one mode, that inclusion with anything but a surprise. But KD is coming off his strong season in which he he also played in seventy eight of eighty two games for Phoenix. With the backdrop, KD spoke to the Arizona Republic and delivered some unbelievable quotes to help lead the durabillity.
Speaker 2: No players flopped into my legs this year.
Speaker 3: Last two years, I had a teammate flopped into me and an opponent flopping to me two straight years and calls me mcl injuries. If it wasn't for that, I probably would be out think you the same amount of games. But I'm glad nobody flopped. Just stay away from crash dumb as. You know, these dudes who try to sell calls don't mind hurting people by diving on the floor and trying to sell a call.
Speaker 2: I know who those guys are.
Speaker 3: I try to stay away from them, like Katie calling our team, Mason and some of the other guys that flopped into his knees because that caused Lebron James. Lebron James one year, I believe was having an MVP season, and I think the guy was I hate to mention your name, Solomon Hill. All of a sudden, he's diving on the floor like he tried to make the team and done right. In Lebron's end, up messed up his ankle. Ear is me ainkle in a messing up his ankle?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And damn.
Speaker 3: You? I mean, I mean you you surprised. Think about how much they jumped. They don't more guys don't come down on somebody's ankle. Think about I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's just hard. And I understand. You know, some guys that's how they made it into the league diving.
Speaker 3: But going at the ball, Like I said, it's not like Katie has the most sturdiest foundation.
Speaker 2: The dude self foot tall. So you know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, you know, just a little tweak mm hmm. Oh man, damn So what you you're okay with with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But kay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Katie, I mean, k kt kt cool. You know I talked to him. He don't eat He not one of them healthy eaters either. He't want him healthy eaters. That's that's my dog. I didn't been to five guys with Kevin. I didn't been the five that with Durant down here in Miami. Know that that one five guys, that's a little burger spot, Joe, I know, I know he you know he flipped back and forth, you know, between eating eating what's right than eating and he got a combination of both, which is why you skinedy Kevin Durrant Hills. Yeah, but that's his friends framing just like that. There's nothing you can do. There's nothing to do.
Speaker 2: To that, Kevin Durant.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you it can be raining down, poor Kevin Durant standing on the clothes line and not get wet. I'm just telling what it is, Oh Joe, you know, I'm telling you now, saw myself saw it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean, some guys just have that frame no matter what they eat, o'hoe.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, we've all had teammates. I had teammates they needed, they needed to go out on Friday night. They were gonna get drunk, right it. Hey, man, come on, hey, sharp, look shut up. I played better all right long? You do you m Hey, some guys ate what they wanted.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I wasn't. I got in my mind.
Speaker 3: I had convinced myself, O Joe, that if I ate a certain way, I would perform better.
Speaker 2: The mind is a mine is a magnificent thing. M. Yeah, it is. It is.
Speaker 3: But that's how you became you because you believe you was better than everybody else.
Speaker 2: That might have not been the case, but you couldn't tell, O Joe, daddy wasn't.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, man, I'm gonna go. I'm and I'm gonna go out there and show you. I'm gonna talking, and I'm gonna walk it, and I'm gonna back it up everything.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 5: Huh, stop playing with me. Now you know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm coming.
Speaker 5: I'm coming to the party, uninvited, uninvited. I'm now front door. Hello, I'm here. M we're finna have a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't getting nothing to date.
Speaker 3: I bet I leave with more catchers than I had coming into the game. But you want to bet on that big mouth.
Speaker 2: It was some fun days.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 5: Please, they don't get me hyped to hell. Man, don't get you don't get me hype man.
Speaker 2: I don't you know why you talking? First? Of all, why are you talking?
Speaker 3: You on special teams. You're not gonna even see me on the field. When you see me, I'm running off the field or running on or you running.
Speaker 2: On and we never go. Why are you talking? You don't have to guard me. You doing all that talking?
Speaker 3: You know what? It is always like this, like the dude you not driving the car, You in the back seat, or you in the passage. You see and you trying to holler. It ain't even your car. First of all, if you're in the back seat, you definitely shouldn't be trying to holler. Ain't nobody hollering everybody in the back seat.
Speaker 2: You don't like that?
Speaker 5: You ain't never did that?
Speaker 2: Oh me, I did?
Speaker 5: Man, Hey.
Speaker 2: Joe, out of the back be in the home. You know, me and my teammates, we rookies. We stopped. We saw the girl. Hey you know back then what's up? Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, throw some meat off in that cart.
Speaker 2: So you go back? Yeah, oh yoe.
Speaker 3: You can flag women down, they would stop you. Ain't flag Ain't no woman stopping for you. Now you flag down, you're gonna call the police, or you're as saying okay, yeah, yeah, quick and Okay, yeah, he's still following me. He's still falling in the blue lights. Gonna be on yea. But anyway, I was at the back seat main and so you know, I was just gonna chill until this one step down. Man, dude, try to get out. Man, I pushed that seat forward so quick, so you get at first and peel him against the steering wheel. I beat it, your boy, Hey man, I was ok with that thing, like pepper, the pew you're not papping, pew, you not papping.
Speaker 2: With flat would glow back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, wall it was too fine. Huh was she.
Speaker 2: Damn Maine?
Speaker 5: Let that one get away on?
Speaker 2: O Joe. Now, let me tell you what it wasn't nothing I could do. O Joy.
Speaker 3: The disappointment and the way you said, let me tell you, oh Joe, she had just took the army test.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, two weeks earlier. She would going to the military.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you got to find her along, You got to find her.
Speaker 3: She might you know, think, I don't think I didn't, you know, a two year laps butted them down down?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, it so happened.
Speaker 2: She was at Hawaii when you both were going to the pro bo. I had to make it. Hey, once I found out she was in a wire, yeah, I went, I went crazy on them. Yeah, like, man, what got at the shop? Bad shop? Didn't get from that water?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: He was And she was still stacked up like dirty lunch on the dorm room.
Speaker 5: Yeah what she what? Y' know what y'all still still you're still in contact? No, no, no, you let it go by the wayside.
Speaker 2: You know, time, you know our time here, you know our time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good time.
Speaker 2: Ain't our time? Ain't our friend? Yeah, time ain't our friend.
Speaker 3: But you know, back then, oh Joe, you know you could you could weave something, you could waive somebody down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, young lady.
Speaker 3: Latest, I ain't mad at you to pulling over now. I wouldn't even attempt to flag somebody down. Now, Hey, you just hey, you just choked that up saying that's one that got away. But oh yeah, man, I bought those good old days. Oh Joe, it was a good old days.
Speaker 5: I ain't ain't days old. By listen my jersey hanging in the rafters.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the stuff, the stuff that beings up of the home he used to do.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got I got story, I got listen, I got I got stories. Today we'll say we'll save it for another day after. I got to make sure I'm able to tell those stories. So there's there's no no like, oh you know, you know, you know about listen. Let me take my glass on bush from Goodwin's b Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I could imagine. Boy, Hey, yeah, you we are we are.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I didn't have very many thumbers on the field, but I don't fumbled a lot of them off the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, babe, my fumber lighters. Oh some good days by man, no day, man, look at Joe what.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't miss him because I I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't miss him. It's it's cool to reflect on them, oh Jo.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes how you sitting alone and you just be thinking, you're like, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well oh you say, oh well, hey, those days ain't never coming back again.
Speaker 2: And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 5: Once it's gone is gone. And you know, you got some people as you get older, they try to relive it. Okay, okay, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Love once is gon.
Speaker 5: Once it's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Leave it. Love is like a the Clara. Yeah, once it goes cold, it can't be reheated.
Speaker 3: You got to throw that away. Everything, Everything ain't meant to be reheated on Yo. Now, I know we like left overs, and sometimes left the left doovers tastes better than the original meal. But sometimes you say, you know, yeah, I don't have enough of that. You're going and throw it in the trash, Go and throw it in the trash, Jo Joe, let it go. Yeah, sometimes you gotta let the hair go with the hide. You you got, you just gotta, you just gotta mm hmm be heay. Damn man, Like I said, we're gonna say the story because I got I gotta. I got a funny story to tell.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: I can't believe ma'am Mahomie did this to me.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, man, yeah, we hold on, we gonna hold on to it. Check this out.
Speaker 3: Will Smith joined j Balvin at Cochilla for Men in Black performance. Will Smith made a surprise appearance on stage with Jay Balvin Sunday night, dressed in the full Men in Black suit, had sunglasses, performing the title truck track till the nineteen ninety seven film Men in Black. Here it comes, we know what it is. It was great to see Will up there. He looks like he's having fun. I'm glad to see that he's bounced back. He seems to be getting his footing back. We all know what happened a couple of years ago. We don't need to relive that. But I am glad to see Will Smith getting back out there. Uh. I think people forgot that Will Smith was a bona fide rapper turned into a box of a first TV star with a fresh prince of bel air and then you know box Office, you know Men in Black and some of the biggest, some of the biggest movies that Hollywood has ever produced, will Smith starting it. So I'm glad to see him getting back out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely. It's really good to see Will back. He was in good spirits when I saw him. I think maybe it was last month, maybe month before last, and I saw him at the Inner Miami match. You know, I went to watch MESSI play write the chance to sit down and talk with Will Smith for a little bit. He was with Dave Grutman and some of the other people, so that that was pretty cool. He was in good, good spirits in and I hadn't seen him, you know before then i'd seen him seen him in twenty ten. Came by the trailer when I was on Dancing with the Stars. I was on Dancing with the Stars, and we talked for a little bit, a little bit. But I mean, he's a good dude, man, a good dude. I wish more people, wish the masses able to know who he is outside of what you see on videos or on camera or or that said, and and and stories that are written about him. Real good dude.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe yo.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for nightcap at the dark and boy, get just aduce it.
Speaker 5: Oh night cap after dark. If your kids are watching, please put your kids up, Yeah, put in the bad put them to bed. Is eleven o'clock. Put your kids up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you another twenty five centard to get them kids to bed, because they don't need to hear.
Speaker 5: Them them off now. I don't want to hear no excuses