Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty arm Strong and Katty I know he Armstrong and Eddy. Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump of the state of Florida has received three hundred and twelve votes.
Speaker 1: Kamala D.
Speaker 3: Harris, that's got a thing. She's like, I can hear you. God, it's like attending your own funeral, and even the mourners are like.
Speaker 4: I thought she handled that really well and did the right thing all the way around on that. And I don't know if she had because I've read a lot of books about presidential campaigns, and one of the consistent things was just how devastating, emotionally devastating it is to fully commit to trying to be president of the United States, thinking you're going to be president of the United States and then losing, and just all kinds of different examples. I mean, it sends people into a spiral and sometimes they never get out of It's just such a personal rejection. It's the biggest job in the history of the world, and you almost had.
Speaker 1: It, and you did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's got that going. I don't know if she ever, like fully bought into the fact that she should or could be president in the way that John Carrey did or you know other people that have lost throughout history kick in the gut.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she has two things going for protecting your ego wise and we all do this when we fail. Number One, she has some great excuses about the rant and Biden staying into long and blah blah blah. And number two, she's a freaking moron, and so she processes this sort of stuff like a golden retriever. So I think she'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something I've read about Mett Romney, Bob Dole, I mentioned John Kerry, just all kinds of people throughout history.
Speaker 1: It just Al Gore plays a very very bright guy. This is not about Democrats. This is about one individual moron.
Speaker 4: So anyway, that had to be something to read those words. Oh yeah, Donald Trump got three hundred, however many votes Kamala D Harris California got two hundred. Sum the winner and next president is Donald Trump. Yeah, that had to be emotionally, I can't imagine what that felt like in her head.
Speaker 1: As I've mentioned many times through the years, and I've looked to find this pack past and I can't, at least I haven't so far. Where H. L. Menkin talks about how unsuccessful presidential candidates should be hurled from the top of the Washington Monument because otherwise they haunt the land like a vengeful ghost, full of bitterness. And some don't obviously, but like Biden right now having been shoved aside, so he couldn't even be beaten. He's on the bitterness parade. That's why he's snapping at reporters about it. I know Marl Garner were all later that that's terrible. Al Gore took that bitterness and disappointment, I believe, and said, you know what, f you America, I'm going to sell you on this climate hoax and become a billionaire. And so he turned his again. He's a very very bright guy. He turned his bitterness into financial gain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Jimmy Carter, who lost he you know, he's a very very Christian dude, and you know, really turned it toward like individual helping the poor, and I think he is perfectly fine in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He meddled in foreign policy in ways that if you read about it and think about it, were absolutely unacceptable. But yeah, yeah, I think he was trying to be a good man.
Speaker 4: So I've got a like, what do they call it a counterfactual or alternative history or something questioning for you, But it involves Trump. But let's hear from Trump. He just he's in the midst of he's still doing a news conference. I don't know how that differs from a press conference. But he has set a couple of interesting things. Let's play a couple of clips.
Speaker 2: We did a great job, and we're going to do an even better Jeb because now we have a tremendous amount of experience.
Speaker 1: We have people that I.
Speaker 2: Can rely on. But the six hundred and twenty five million acres people can't realize.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole ocean.
Speaker 2: Take an acre, you know, an acre. You have a house on a half an acre or a quarter of an acre or an acre. If you have a an acre, you have a big deal. Now you multiply that by six hundred and twenty five million acres, This like feels like the whole ocean. And that's our strength. You know, people can say we manufactured. We don't manufacture the thing we have. We have oil and gas more than anybody in the world.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have more of it too.
Speaker 4: So that's him responding to Joe Biden yesterday. We should have set this up this way that Joe Biden has said. He listed that giant chunk of land as no go for drilling, and Trump said we'll all end that day one. There is some question, I guess as to whether Trump can undo it that easily. Why Joe Biden, days before he's out of office, is making these sorts of moves. I mean, if that was important to him, he had four years to do it, why is he doing it now?
Speaker 1: Just getting anything Toney can before he leaves the shop.
Speaker 4: But but if it was important, like if it was part of his agenda, and I think it probably is, because he's part of the whole. We're gonna make gas so expensive that you'll drive an electric car. Crowd, Uh, that's their goal. They want to force they want to they want to force you into electric vehicles and make it impossible to have fossil fuels work the way they've worked over the last you know, century and a half.
Speaker 1: But why didn't he do it before? I think because he knows how unpopular it is and how it's cow tewing to a particular narrow constituency. But he will pay no price for it. I mean, he's done one of them. He's going out the door. If he'd done it six months ago and then tried to get something else passed. Oh, I see, the Republicans would do it, take their their holy vengeance.
Speaker 4: Based on the way he sounded yesterday, I think he's about to be done with a capital D, like like really don't yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, can you get bets on that? I realize it's Tad McCom one more Trump clip.
Speaker 2: They brought this moron out of the Hague. He's a mean guy. He's a mean, nasty guy. His picture was perfect because you look at his picture, you say, that's a bad guy with his robe, his pope purple robe, and he executes people. He shouldn't be allowed to execute people because he'll execute everybody. He's a nutsyet. But we want all of those cases with him. And I mean, I don't know the judge in Florida, but we had a brilliant judge in Florida that's aw right through it, and we won the case. She was brilliant judge with great courage.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what he was talking about there, Well, I have no idea what he was talking about either. We need help with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was a little benefit since I have no context. I had one more thing out, some.
Speaker 1: Purple robed executor of people from league.
Speaker 4: That's what I gathered. So I was walking around Washington, d C. Where I was a week ago, and we were there over Chris Or New Year's Eve, and I was.
Speaker 1: Walking around Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: And I just kept thinking, I can't believe Trump's going to be president again. I just sometimes it just strikes me anew like this is wild, that this is happening. That's how Britt Hume and Fox yesterday with the certification going on, saying, this is the most surprising political story of my entire life.
Speaker 1: In Britt human is old.
Speaker 4: It's one of the most surprising stories in the history of our nation by far, the comeback of Donald Trump. I mean, it's just it's incredible. Some of it speaks to Donald Trump's amazing talents and policy decisions. Some of it speaks to just how awful the Democratic Party and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were.
Speaker 1: Both aggressively incompetent Yeah.
Speaker 4: Both of those things had to come together to pull off this amazing upset. But here's my counterfactual that I wonder about. If Donald Trump had lost like you're supposed to, like most people lose in twenty twenty, and you know, did basically what Kamala Harris did yesterday, you know, just accepted it and you know, we'll get him next time and then run again. Yeah, the same way he did. He has still been able to get the same sort of momentum and all that sort of stuff. And when or did the did the the riot and the coverage of it and the did that did that ultimately help him? I don't think so. No, you don't think so. Well, But whether it helped him or he would.
Speaker 1: Have No, I don't think I don't think it helped him, but and not directly anyway. But here's the where it gets really interesting in this exchange. This exchange could easily turn into a book January sixth, which was disgusting, The violent cores was disgusting and un American people who wandered through the Capitol and got over prosecuted. That's disgusting and an American too. Both can be true. Anyway, it led to so much overreach and madness, the law fair, the early you know, ridiculous charges against Trump, and that negativity definitely fueled Trump's support. Oh no, because it's funny. I thought at first you were gonna say, if January sixth, Trump had said, well, there's some hankiness and we're gonna look into it, but peaceful transfer power is important, and so you know, he won fair or he won and I'll take that fine, and everything else had stayed the same, I think he would have won, you know, forty two states, really, because even though he won, there are plenty of people who remember the the wrongs and the excesses of his time and power, including January sixth. But I'm not confident because, like I said, the left took the energy of that admittedly awful day and went nuts.
Speaker 4: Right right, which is what pushed someone like me into the oh screw you with these very various cases that are ridiculous, not the documents one, but the other ones, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, and I might be the perfect example of a person who was extremely Trump skeptical, particularly after January sixth, but seeing what the left was doing and how they were doing it and how brutal it was an Unamerican and perverse and unconstitutional and the rest of it. I thought, No, we got to get you guys out of power. And Trump does need to drain the swamp, and you know, I'm not sure how well he can do at it, but he's going to give it a try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somewhere that happened in a parallel universe. I did a lot of reading about parallel universes on the plane today.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's where I get a headache.
Speaker 4: And I'll talk about that at some point. There are a lot of your leading physicists, astronomer type people.
Speaker 1: I mean, not whack jobs.
Speaker 4: These are prominent people who absolutely believe in the multi verse parallel universe thing, just because of the way infinity works.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. Yeah, I don't know. I'm not saying that's wrong because I don't know. I'm just telling you I never get anywhere thinking about these big questions. I just end up thinking, Hell, I'll never know, and the dog needs to be walked.
Speaker 4: There could be a mathematically you can't argue against this. There's a universe somewhere, yes, with a planet like Earth and a person exactly like you, who's living, who's lived every single moment of their life up till now exactly like here is, except you get disgusted and leave the studio and quit. But here you're going to continue, and that's where your path diverges, or at any other point throughout your life.
Speaker 1: Well, I would tell Joe on Plutron six, dude, you're gonna get a better job than this. You go on the hallway event and then go back to work.
Speaker 4: You're gonna argue with the you and apparently that's a good one.
Speaker 1: We got more in the way.
Speaker 4: Say here, I won't make this long. The multiple universe theory is this, there are infinite number of stars and planets out there. Your life happened the way it's happened up to this second once. Just mathematically, if you have an infinite number of earths and this has happened once, it will happen again.
Speaker 1: There's just no getting around that. Again. I love this sort of thinking, but I'm not good at it. And I mean, do you also believe that an infinite infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of we'll say keyboards because typewriters are out of date, will eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. I shows that too big a number in terms of likelihood.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can rule it out. If you have an infinite number of planets with monkeys on them, sitting at typewriters.
Speaker 1: Right, can you imagine the crap the problem of disposing of their feces? Well up, and I think, because you've got infinite monkey feces.
Speaker 4: I thought when you said the word crap, you meant poor, uh, poorly written plays.
Speaker 1: Oh, poor attempts to write Shakespeare. I meant literally the feces.
Speaker 4: So all but that one where they get it correct. There's a whole bunch of really low level didactic, repetitive but you know, just not very good Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Well, and imagine you've got your infinite number of monkeys typing away on their infinite typewriters, and they get to the end of Henry the Fifth or whatever Shakespeare's last work was, and there's like a comma out of place in the last sentence. You would go insane, you would kill yourself.
Speaker 4: It was the match tech Mas the Monkey Master. If you're into that sort of stuff. Max Tegmark, who is a very highly respected thinker, writes, I've read several of his books about AI and this sort of stuff. He and a lot of his colleagues believe in this because you just can't. There's no mathematic way to prove it not true. But I also find it fascinating that nobody has any idea why the big bangs happened, how it happened, what came before. There's no answer to this stuff even now. I find fascinating. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Yep, I would agree now those of us who exist on Earth and not in Jack's dream world with infinite monkeys and the rest of it. Here's some news of note to you. Unemployed office workers are having a harder time finding jobs. It's at the highest level of people who've been looking for at least six months for several years. It's increased by more than fifty percent since the end of twenty twenty two, so white collar jobs. The hiring is definitely slowed, and people are looking for a longer and longer time for work. I find that interesting, partly on a purely human level. I've been out of work. It's no fun. And also because and this happens so often with presidential administrations, trends and sign waves and well, trends that you can do really nothing about are very little about as the chief executive. Those waves crash out of the shore when you're in the office and you just have to deal with them, and you get more credit and or more blame than you deserve. But given the state of the economy right now and the just the angst over interest rates and the continuing inflation, it's it's possible that things could go a little sideways during Trump's watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he'll get the blame for it, whether it's his fault or not. We also have I got in this conversation with some of my nieces about college and college education and the value of it and whether you know there's a ton of people out there with college degrees and really no skills to go with those college degrees. Yes, that's its own problem.
Speaker 1: They got the paper and little else. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Trump just said something very interesting about Canada becoming the fifty first state.
Speaker 1: He's actually going to be the president.
Speaker 4: So hey, arstrong and getty, Hi is back, ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump, because he's uh got certified yesterday. I mean he was gonna be president anyway. A bunch of limp wristed progressive thing going to storm the Capitol and stop that from happening. Oh, it is inappropriate, That's highly inappropriate. But so Trump, who's the opposite of Kamala Harris when it comes to media exposure and taking questions. I mean, you know she never did ever and doomed her. He will stand up there and talk for hours, day after day after day, far after he should have stopped on any topic. We're gonna play a clip for you in a second that might be the news making clip of the day. But he did just a little bit ago say if Canada can't support themselves financially, they should become the fifty first state, which he's been joking for a while. Some people are saying that had something to do with driving Trudeau from office, just because it was so embarrassing for Canada for the new president of the United States to be calling him Governor Trudeau and talking about Canada being the fifty first state, and just his approval rating was low already and it went like into single digits after that.
Speaker 1: Well, and because he lacks testicles, Trudeau, he didn't respond to that in a manful, right patriotic way.
Speaker 4: He just took it, Yeah, exactly exactly. You need to stand up for yourself. But he Van Jones pointed out on CNN, I thought this was a good point. If you're thinking that would be cool. Canada would be a very blue state and the size of California roughly, so that's a lot of electoral votes that would be voting Democrat for years to come.
Speaker 1: So got to divide that puppy up into several states. We could jerrymander that, you know, the liberals over here of the moose over there. Give me a minute, let me think about it.
Speaker 4: So in this one, Trump's talking about the Panama Canal and goulf of Mexico and Greenland in a variety of things. I think anyway, here's Trump.
Speaker 2: Mexico's really in trouble, a lot of trouble, very dangerous place, and we're going to be announcing at a future date pretty soon we're going to change because we do most of the work there and it's ours we're going to be changed. You're sort of the opposite of Biden, where he's closing everything up, essentially getting rid of fifty to sixty trillion dollars worth of assets. We're going to be changing the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America, which has a beautiful ring that covers a lot of territory.
Speaker 1: The Gulf of America.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful name, and it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: It's appropriate.
Speaker 2: And Mexico has to stop allowing millions of people to pour into our country.
Speaker 1: They can stop them. And we're gonna put.
Speaker 2: Very serious tariffs on Mexico and Canada because Canada. They come through Canada too, and the drugs that are coming through are at record numbers.
Speaker 4: Okay, so now that is interesting, but of minor importance. Apparently drump also said it's possible we're gonna send the military to Greenland and the Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: Is that? Do I read this right? The Associated Press headline that I just saw We're gonna send them military to Greenland? I'd have to hear more about it.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about the Had you hear while we're on the break any of the talk of us taking the Panama Canal?
Speaker 1: I did, yeah, yeah, yeah, what's interesting? And this, you know, this deserves a good long historical context. The discussion with maybe a historian. We had control of Panama Canal, having built it until Jimmy freakin Carter with his lefty.
Speaker 4: We are the world.
Speaker 1: Give Hong Kong back to the Chinese. I'm sure there'll be nice fellas about it. Divested it essentially. Now, I understand it was a chunk of a sovereign country right in the middle of it, but it was ours, and I realized, I understand how fraught that is. I'm not a fool, but well, I'm also not mocking what I just said about what Trump said, because I know that I'm just going at the headline from the Associated Press, and I know that often the mainstream media version of what Trump said is presented as laughable and ridiculous, and then when you look into it, it's not.
Speaker 4: Laughable and ridiculous. That's happened a thousand times since Trump came on the scene.
Speaker 1: So I need to know more about this before I have an opinion.
Speaker 4: But the thing we just heard, why do we call it the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 1: I've pulled up the map and I'm looking at it, and in terms of and you know, granted, we're the most powerful country on earth. So if we wanted reading the Indian Ocean the American Ocean, I suppose nobody would stop us. But if one were to go with a more objective standard, I'm looking at the coastlines, and I would say we have at least as much coastline defining the Gulf of Mexico as Mexico does. And we're the United States of America.
Speaker 4: So I don't know much about who names chunks of ocean and who enforces it. Is there an official like the Does Mexico call it the Gulf of Mexico? Does Russia call it the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 1: I don't have the slightest idea I would assume so I would think so it's universal on maps. But you know, if I walked around calling it the Gulf of Joe and then when people looked at me with confused expressions, I explained it that it's not like there's a sanction. Now, did you get fined? They's on your taxes at the end of the year. Yeah, so all right, the Gulf of America. I have no problem with that. That doesn't seem crazy to me. Yeah, huh, I know. I'm not sure how much difference it'll make. I think it's a it's a guy who likes having his name on hotels and understands the value of the branding, just thinking this is bad branding. Why would we brand this big chunk of water with several of our best cities on it, put the name of another you know, developer on it. A third world the drug cartel controls u poophole country from his person.
Speaker 4: On haters, he didn't say the Gulf of Trump. He could have said that.
Speaker 1: Now. I was just going to say, let's rename the Great Lakes Lake Trump Lake, Eric Lake, Don Junior Lake. What's her name? Blitzen? Is his daughter is now out of politics, Blitzen whatever.
Speaker 4: Boy and Trump just said, all hell will break loocif the hostages are not freed by inauguration. Continuing with that thread out there, that's going to be something to watch. Now, that's important, the whole Gulf of Mexico thing, not so much the how he's going to handle Israel, Iran all that, and also Russian Ukraine, who buckle up?
Speaker 1: This is going to be so interesting, and buckle up is exactly the right advice. But I am I'm scanning my memory banks for various presidential administrations through history and their philosophies, whether it's manifest destiny way back in the day, or Jimmy Carter with his let's be nice to the moahs and they'll be nice to us, you know, nonsense and giving away the Panama Canal, which again you could argue is appropriate and it's an interesting topic. But the idea of having with all his flaws Trump with his I love this country, I'm proud of it. I want to grow it, grow our economy, as opposed to the I'm ashamed to be the president, but you know, I guess I am feel of Joe Biden and Barack Obama. Barack Obama was he claimed patriotism but often had that academics, I'm smarter than those stupid actual patriots. Yeah, I field everything he did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's it or not. The patriots. I think it's that worldview where we're talking about last hour about the billionaires and success, just that crowd. They're bothered by people who become really successful and it kind of feels weird to them.
Speaker 1: So when they're bothered by countries that become powerful.
Speaker 4: To you, yeah, we're like the successful. We're like the Elon Musk of the world. We're the successful billionaire and it kind of makes them feel bad that we have more than other stuff. So I don't know if that's a patriotism thing or just a weird view of a quality that can never happen on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: If you accept, and I think you have to, the fact that victim of Presser ideology has been taught, it's, you know, another description of Neo Marxism in all of our schools and universities, and that posits that to to have more power is to be evil automatically, automatically in all cases, and to have less power is to be noble and good in all cases. Well, then yes, to be the most powerful country on Earth is to be evil, and they're twisted again. If my dog barked that philosophy, I would kick him for its stupidity, and I am not a dog kicker.
Speaker 4: Right, It's the belief that if Elon Musk didn't have all that money, we would which is weird. Whoever the US, the rest of us would have more and or our goodness and deservedness, and the same for planetar serving is, if the United States didn't have so much, the rest of the world would have more. Where that's not the way it works at all. If you didn't have the United States preserving the world ordered, the whole world could be a third world country.
Speaker 1: And again, you give me five minutes with an eight year old, I can make them understand what we're talking about, how wrong that is. But college students emerge with their fake degrees, spouting that nonsense and believing it to their their bones, which is our fault. They didn't raise themselves. We raised them. How I'm on at Trump's side. Let's take Greenland how tough? Let's take it back. How tough is that? I'm sorry, I'm told it's never been a United States. Well that's besides the point. How good is Greenland's navy? That's what I need to know first. I like our chances. So is that Is there anything to that story?
Speaker 4: I honestly haven't read a paragraph about the whole Greenland thing. Do they have any interest in being a state?
Speaker 1: No? No, okay, no, it's it's a self governing province of territory of Denmark, of all countries. So I don't know. Maybe we could work something out, Maybe we can. I don't really care. But it's it's a hell of a big land mass. I'll tell you that is enormous and why would we want it? Does Trump want it? Is the location?
Speaker 4: Or has it got lots of oil or zypium or something that goes into AI or I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, probably all of the above. Yeah, natural resources almost certainly. Plus with the with the climate change, it's going to be like Malibu soon right, well in one hundred years.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's right. It's all I see now. This is Trump thinking ahead.
Speaker 1: So speaking of our fifty first state Canada and global checking out of the incumbents and woke Elvis. Uh Justin Trudeau bowing out yesterday, I want to reset one of our favorite tapes of last year, which is the guy who might well be the new Prime Minister of Canada in one of his finest moments. Oh cool. I want to hear that.
Speaker 4: That's on the way. We will finish strong. How's your new year treating you? How are your resolutions holding up? Still not drinking, still not eating, still going.
Speaker 1: To the gym. Good for you, Thank you, Thank you for that encouragement. Uh So, I was thinking about a joke to make about how unpopular Justin Trudeau is in Canada's His approval ratings are upside down by like thirty five points or something like that. I mean, it's just plunge. And I was gonna say he's less popular than Kamala Harris. It was the first thing that popped into my mind because she was so miserably unpopular. But then remember just as soon as Joe Biden dropped out, she was suddenly a great leader in a paraground paragon. That's crazy. I have to remind myself of how crazy our media is sometimes.
Speaker 4: Who had the highest approval rate non election day of the four Trump Vance, Kamala Walls, it was jd Vance. He had the highest approval rating of all four of them on election right.
Speaker 1: That is interesting in it again portrayed by the media as a monster and nobody likes. But anyway, so a little woke Elvis is done up in Canada. He's been a terrible leader. He is just led Canada down the path to the left. And the guy who may well be the next prime minister. It's going to be a multi way election because they have a parliamentary system of multiple parties. But Pierre Poliev. Poliev, it's got kind of a French name. He was the guy we played the audio of last year where a reporter was trying to smear him, as lefty reporters tend to do, and he was having none of it. This is the guy who might be running Canada.
Speaker 5: On the on the topic. I mean, in terms of your sort of strategy currently, you're obviously taking the populist pathway.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Well, certainly you tap a very strong ideological language. Quite frequently. A lot of people would would say that you're simply taking a page out of the Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump like which people would say that, well, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure a great many Canadians, but like who, I don't know who, but.
Speaker 1: The one who asked the question, So yeah, you much know somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, taking the page of a Donald Trump's book, But.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking about? What page? What page? Can you get the page? Give me the page?
Speaker 5: In terms in terms of turning things quite dramatically, in terms of I'm not sure, I don't know, I don't know what you're quoting.
Speaker 1: As he bunches an apple, I know, I love that as much as the first time I heard it. That's funny. He's got a really interesting story too. He is the adopted child of a school teacher and I can't remember what is his pop did, but very independent minded guy. He's a realist, and lord, don't we need more of that. I saw a clip of Trudeau.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we ever had this or not, but anyway, Uh, he interrupted somebody who is asking him questions. A reporter said something about mankind and he interrupted to do portes.
Speaker 1: I prefer person kind.
Speaker 4: I thought you got to be flipp them getting me.
Speaker 1: In a confusing, dangerous world, we'd be better off with. I prefer person kind to a guy like Pouliev. Please bring him on.
Speaker 4: Although spanking myself, no wonder he lost. I say he was in charge for ten years. Ten years he led, Yeah, and our number one trading partner, Canada.
Speaker 1: Ten years. That's a long run. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody should ever run a country for that long. Interesting in a democracy, republic, whatever you wanna call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I feel strongly about it. I have been persuaded by some that a single six year term would be better for presidents of the United States.
Speaker 4: I'll bet there's some good writings on that from the founding fathers. Why they didn't go with that, I'd like to know what the argument is, though.
Speaker 5: Look, for the bare necessities, the simple, fair necessities.
Speaker 4: Like final thoughts to and in the other show, I mean fanacessities on Mother Nature's recipes.
Speaker 1: Like final thoughts from our ghost Jack and Joe.
Speaker 4: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew who is on duty today as we have one out sick. Michael ains Lower, technical director, will lead the way. Michael, I want to more politicians being interviewed as they're eating. I like that jumping at the apple or something, you know, really messy. I'm not sure that's the point. Yeah, Well, Katie Greener esteemed to use woman is ailing. We hope she feels better soon. Jack of final thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Katie is sick with some just kind of random sorts of things you get this time of year. So is my youngest son, missing school and in bed and feeling miserable. There's a lot of things floating around out there. I feel like they're worse since the pandemic. Is that all in my head? Something happen to those bugs or immune system or something.
Speaker 1: I think maybe our immune systems were they looked, took a multi year vacation and affect and got fat and lazy. I don't know. Yeah, my final thought is entirely self serving for the show. If you missed the first segment of hour two, please grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getdy on demand. You aught to subscribe, you can link up at Armstrong and Getdy dot com or wherever you like to get podcasts.
Speaker 4: Joe made a very major announcement about his personal life.
Speaker 1: So I don't recall.
Speaker 4: That Armstrong in Geddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: I would if you'd like so many people to thank so little time good Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Not only can you find the podcast there, you can get some great ang merch, including the very popular light hoodie. Drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 4: I got both my kids Armstrong and Geddy underwear. So now they've got my name right on the crotch. But they said it's very comfortable see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: Quin a personal privilege. What in God's name what's going on here? I'm not allowed to make any comments. Let me say. Let me say one thing. Of the people are on drugs, and when it's over, it is over. It is over.
Speaker 4: Are you sure of that, dude?
Speaker 1: I should Let's go, Brandon. They're doing side there.
Speaker 4: I know you guys are having fun playing your game.
Speaker 1: We're playing games, let I know. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty.