Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, don't I sound better today? Aren't you excited to hear my voice back?
Speaker 3: I am, and I think America is excited that you're not dying of a stroke.
Speaker 1: So that's one, by the way, you want to laugh.
Speaker 2: So I actually went to a doctor and what he said is I had a bad sinus infection which led to laryngitis, and I didn't want to take this crappy medicine called, you know, prednozone, and so he just said, just let her write it out. Don't worry about it not hurting your vocal cords at all. Did you ever get you were a singer? Did you ever get your vocal cords checked? It as the coolest thing.
Speaker 1: Ever I did.
Speaker 3: I actually did it every year.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So when I went finally the first time a couple of years ago, the guy asked me how long I've been on radio and TV?
Speaker 1: And I go thirty five years. Whatever. He starts screaming at me, you've.
Speaker 2: Never had your vocal cords checked, and I'm like, no, I never had a problem with them. Now I've lost my voice two or three hundred times in my career, especially when I'm on the road and I'm talking a lot and doing speeches and book signings and radio and TV and you know, freedom concerts and everything we're doing. And so he puts this thing down your throat. It doesn't hurt at all, and then you make like a series of noises, er, er, I'm sure you've been through that, right I have. And so the guy does it and then shows the video back to me and I said, has a look, doc, And he goes, they're in perfect condition, like pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: I've told you and't have to go pork.
Speaker 2: Remember my buddy Keith, he yelded his son so loudly once he got so pissed off, he ended up getting a poll up on one of.
Speaker 1: His vocal cords.
Speaker 2: So he just said, I had a bad signus infection that went whenever I get sick, it goes right to my throat. How many years have you known me with laryngitis. It's so funny that all of a sudden people notice that, you know, I wasn't at my best. Like I'd say, I'm like ninety three percent today I'm feeling a lot better. Not that it felt bad, It didn't feel bad at all, but just is what it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Glad you're with us, Hope you all had a great, great weekend, you know, just for kicking giggles before we get going to serious issues. This is kind of hard to take and I'm so sick of it. On the one hand, however, and we'll I have Doug Showan on later to talk about how radicalized his party is and how there are no mainstream Democrats left with the exception of John Fetterman. But you know, Graham Plattner has been promising everybody day in and day out that this is all going away. By the way, if he's not out by Friday on his own, they are locked into Grand Platiner. I don't think this guy's getting out. So this broke on the daily wire. We have more to add to the Grand Platiner disgusting behavior and low life comment file. Remember last week it came out Apparently on these these websites. He goes to websites that attract younger people. That's where do you know the website that is where where he's in that towel and looking stupid. I don't you know, all right whatever, So anyway, this last week there was a girl that had mentioned a teenage girl is talking about suicide, you know, and he's attacking the girl. You know that obviously if she's putting that on social media, is in some way or posting something about it, you know, must be distraught, must not be doing well. And his answer is, you know, attacked to attack the girl, never mind blaming you know, victims of sexual assault and rape, never mind saying that people of Maine are dumb and stupid and racist. So he's basically asking people of Maine that he thinks are racist and stupid to vote for him. The only thing stupid is if they did vote for him. But anyway, it turns out, and this was in the Daily Wire, that would be Senator Platner is not exactly a fan of the Virgin Mary. And he apparently referred to the Virgin Mary. And please, if you're Catholic, if you're you know, if you have a devotion to the Virgin Mary, we are very I find it despicable that anyone would ever attack, you know, the mother of Jesus this way. He referred to her as a skank. Add that to the list of great comments by this moron. Now twenty percent of the main electorate happens to be Catholic.
Speaker 1: I hope they're paying attention.
Speaker 2: And Platner referred to Jesus as a zombie, the Virgin Mary as a skank. And why the worst part of this story is really nothing to do with Platiner. It has more to do with a Democratic party that has embraced him. I thought in the beginning, once he won that nomination, I kind of assume that mainstream Democrats would start going after him and attacking him and begging him to get out and saying he can't win, and urging Janet Mills to take his place. And I don't think that's happening at all. I think they're afraid of this guy. You know, then you got six gender tell Rico, you know, advocating for abortions for men in the trans community. I didn't know that men could have biological children and need an abortion, but apparently they can. Or God is non binary, or we need a giant welcome out at the Southern border, and every other dumb position He's taken in his campaign. But anyway, so now you got you know, six gender, tell rico, God is non binary, tell rico. You got El Saiad out there with Hassan Piker who says America deserved nine to eleven. And you don't have any mainstream democrat but for one his name is John Fetterman. That'll even dare to take these people along. It's pretty pretty remarkable in so many different ways, so very little criticism, very little. It's it's kind of shocking, to be honest, you would think that, you know, this is what makes this midterm election.
Speaker 1: These are uncharted waters.
Speaker 2: I know that the party in power, usually historically trend show have a very hard time hanging on to the House and Senate. I think all bets are off as of today. Let's see how things play out with the Ran. Let's see how things play out with the economy. I think this is a lot of things that we have to see on fold before we get to that point. We have a lot of updates on Iran that I want to get to today. One is that citizens across the Iran say soaring food prices. Now we've talked about this, half the adult workforce now is out of work in Iran. The value of their currency is zero, their inflation rate over four hundred percent. Right now, people are really suffering and they have no income, and they won't have an income unless they meet certain conditions. In other words, there is no big payment as Democrats have been claiming that the United States is going to make to Iran. They will only get paid based on with their money, not American money, but they will only get paid based on the actions that they take, based on the agreements that they make, and that has to do with nuclear the straight of horror moves and other issues that are in play. Iran International put out an article today that citizens all across the country say soaring food prices now have reduced household diets to the bare minimum needed to stave off hunger. With nutrition and variety increasingly out of reach, many say their tables have been reduced to the level of survival. So the Iranian people are are really hanging on by a threat at this particular point, which means, you know, if the people get that desperate, you got to remember they may not be armed. I wish that was part of the equation, that they had gotten armed early, but they you know at some point is going to come a moment where you have ninety four million people and they can't take it anymore, and they want food on their table, and they're going to go to the streets and risk their lives because they're going to feel like they're going to die anyway. The President now reiterating we have some updates. We'll get to that. Iran must ensure its commitment to long term nuclear honesty. That will mean American inspectors and I'll get to JD's announcement in a minute. He says that the Iranian negotiators have already agreed to allow for these nuclear inspections in their country after Trump threatened to blow the living Adam Schiff out of them, and he said that Iram would allow the inspectors to return to the country after what he called, quote a very very good first day of US Arran negotiations in Switzerland. Now, apparently it started out pretty rocky. At one moment the Iranians left because the president was threatened him. I think the President has no patience on this, really. I think he's at the point he's had it now if you look at the latest polls. The problem is the one good thing that Donald Trump has working in his favor.
Speaker 1: It's called leverage. What is the leverage?
Speaker 2: Midnight Hammer and Epic Fury have put the president in a position and knocking out their air defense systems, knocking out their navy, knocking out everything greatly reducing their ballistic missile capability. All of that combined has disabled any attempt the Iranians might want to muster to get a nuclear weapon. So the President is I probably it's a decade easy that he has set them back. You know, the idea after fourteen bunker buster bombs in these and these nuclear reactors that have been destroyed, and apparently that sheer magnitude of professionalism and work that would go in to retrieve that nuclear material. So it's not a clear and present danger to us anymore. And as the President told me privately, is he's been saying publicly, you know, he can wipe out their infrastructure in five, ten, fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: It's all over.
Speaker 2: But there are ninety four million other people for the last forty seven years that have lived under impression. And I don't think the President when he says I have all the time in the world, I think he's meaning that when he says it, and you know, for a lot of people they're upset, Well, well, he's not taking out the regime. The President never said he would take out the regime. He said they can can't be a nuclear power. The President said over and over again, that was his main goal. The President said that there's got to be the free flow of oil at market prices. That's where the straight of horror moves comes in. For the Iranians to be at the table and then rebuffed when they tried to bring last minute issues in like Lebanon and Israel. I think it's telling that they ended up sticking it out. But with all that said, I don't want people to misinterpret what I'm saying. The Iranians are who they are. I think they are duplicitous. I think they are dishonest. I think that their ideology has corrupted them to its core. I think they buy into this convert or die sick, radical fascist Islamic mindset. I do believe, probably more among people that have been indoctrinated into it than the actual leadership itself.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: They know that they're probably next on the death watch list. As a poll out today saying the President's memo of understanding, which I told you and it's now proven to be true, that they were far further advanced in their discussions than that memo ever indicated. But Rasmuseman survey fifty three percent of likely voters, based on what they know, approve of this going forward and the President making this attempt. There has been and I think on some levels it does frustrate me when Israel gets lectured that, you know, BB has to be responsible. BB has to defend his country. It's a country of nine million people. You know, remember what happened on October seventh, twenty twenty three. That is the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day when you extrapolate and compare our population versus theirs. So the President did truth out. Iram must immediately stop their highly paid proxies in Lebanon for causing trouble. If they don't, we will hit Iran hard again, just like we did last week, only harder. So a little bit of mixed messages some people, you know, people were upset at jd Vance's comments about Israel, but put all that aside for now. The President warning Iran to stop their highly paid proxies in Lebanon that apparently, at least temporarily. I'm sure these incidents are going to flare up as this continues to unfold. Is rarely President Herzog says peace with the Lebanese as possible if has Balah and Iran get out.
Speaker 1: Of the way.
Speaker 2: The problem has always been is Lebanon's never been able to control has Balah never. They never have. So, you know, my take on this is very simple. I think that at the end of the day, Israel has to do what is in their best national interests, and if they feel like Iran is funding their proxies and helping out Hamas and Habala and the Pudi rep they have every right to defend themselves. What would Donald Trump do with forty thousand Americans died in a day? So something to watch out for. Linda, if you lived in Maine, would you vote for Platner?
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: He's a pig, just like the President said, But.
Speaker 1: You're from Pennsylvania. You didn't like Hillary's answer.
Speaker 3: Hillary is a moron. Hillary's like, I'm not from Maine. Just shut up, just say something honest for once in your life. That's the problem they all dodge. They all duck because they can't stand.
Speaker 2: All dodge because they know the answers they should say. I'm not going to vote for them, and they don't have any moral courage to do it. And that's the whole problem with their party, which I'm kind of enjoying out to enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I would agree with you on that. I think they have like a behind closed door agreement, like we're not allowed to dissent. Everybody's got to stick together all the time because they all have so many skeletons.
Speaker 1: No AOC for President Mark my words will continue.
Speaker 4: O God, when fake news gives you lies, Hannity supplies the truth.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is on.
Speaker 2: Right now now a couple more things on Iran. There have not been people, you know, when the Memorandum of understanding came out, and I had these conversations leading up to the release of that memorandum, and it's frustrating because I think people put so much hyper focus on it and what knowing the lead up to it, because of the sources that I was speaking to regularly, I knew that it was kind of a meaningless document. And then you may say to me, well, why did they make it such a big deal. I would argue maybe they shouldn't have not maybe I actually think they shouldn't have. And what has been going on even prior to that was way deeper than anything mentioned in that memorandum. And the memorandum was a direct result of the two hard strikes that President Trump ordered against Iran. This is after the Apache was hit. Thank god that didn't explode, because if it did, those two pilots would not be alive today, thank god they are. And then they were after commercial shipping in the Strait and America said enough, And after two nights of heavy pounding, the President said, okay, I'm going to hit you again for a third night. And that's when he said, and I think I'm taking carg Island.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's not just that the President said it, it's that the Iranians believed it and that it would be a simple military operation because they don't have the ability to stop Donald Trump or Israel or anybody for that matter, from taking carg Island, which is pretty much the entire source of their economy, which is already imploding. The blockade did its job. The blockade, the fact that we kept the Southern Lane open and most of the world wasn't even aware of it and was smuggling out hundreds of millions of barrels of oil is a pretty spectacular stealth move by Donald Trump. And he didn't talk about it, because what's the point. Then you're tipping your hand to your enemies. That would not have been a smart idea. So my sources said to me that when the President mentioned carg Island and even a harder hit after two poundings in a row, that the Iranians at the highest level were reaching out like in a state of panic, because they knew at that point that probably for the financially, the gig was up for them. Now the president, he really has the time. If you look at this objectively, is there any way after fourteen bunker buster bombs in midnight?
Speaker 1: Hammer?
Speaker 2: Is there any way after epic fury? Is there any way after? They don't have a navy, they don't have an air defense system, their ballistic missile system. Although we did learn that they had far greater range than we knew going into this conflict, where they can hit Paris and London and other parts of the world that we didn't think they had the ability to hit Do they have the ability to really wage any conflict, not just with the United States, but with any country, And the answer is no. So the only thing they've got left is desperation. So that's why they're at the table. And if there was a shot that the Iranians could reconstitute their nuclear weapons program in a year or two years, or five years, even I don't even think they could do it in ten years, to be very blunt, especially because we have eyes on everything the entire time. Now, the President made a calculation. Now, yeah, you have to stand back, and you have to ask yourself a question here because we've now gone through three tiers of leadership in Iran. And yes, there are still radicals within their rank that I'm sure at the negotiating table in Geneva and part of these meetings, but they don't have many options. So the President, when he was saying over and over again, time is on my side, I don't need time.
Speaker 1: And when I.
Speaker 2: Couple that with a private conversation it was not off the record, and the President said to me, I could wipe them out in five or ten minutes. And the President not once, but at least two or three times, and Marco Rubia mentioned it a few times as well, you know, talked about if they decide to obliterate, which is that option is always on the table. Then it's also the entire the entire population of Iran. We're not dealing with a small population here. You're dealing with ninety four million people. Unfortunately for them, since nineteen seventy nine, for forty seven years, have had to live under a pressure of this, you know, theocracy, this this Islamo fascist regime, this death cult that has run this country. But if you wipe out their economy, you are wiping out their chances of rebuilding the once amazingly great Persian culture. You know, there was a time where the Persian people, the Iranian people, was some of the great contributors to the advancement of the human condition. The people are still brilliant. And to factor that in, maybe some are thinking, oh, why does the president even care? Do you want to be responsible for feeding ninety four million people? So if they're nuclear, if they're nuclear capability, if I am right that they can't reconstitute anything for many, many, many years to come, I think that fits in perfectly with what the President was saying, which is time is on its side and.
Speaker 1: So and I'll tell you i'se had a good analysis on this.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of his victor, Davis Hansen, I think is brilliant, and he disputed what he described as the misconceptions about the deal, and we're seeing that play out in real time. What I told you last week is that there's so far more advanced from this memorandum. I don't think people believe me. I mean, I got attacked for it, Remember, Linda, I got attacked for this. I think it's all playing out in real time. What I said I knew was true, and you get attack.
Speaker 3: For everything, Sean, just you know where it's a device.
Speaker 2: Well, you attacked me for showing up at work, and if you can't piss me off before a show, you really attacked me, Well, then I just.
Speaker 3: Do it during the show in your ear where nobody else can hear it and they have no idea why you're raising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, when you do that, you know how annoying that is. When I'm in the middle of a sex monologue.
Speaker 3: And iactly how annoying it is. That's why it is.
Speaker 2: So freaking annoying, and so you're admitting you do it on purpose to piss me off.
Speaker 3: Fully admit it, absolutely, full owners. I'm like a liberal. I'm accountable, all right.
Speaker 2: She's under this misguided perception that I do a better show if I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be pissed off. I don't like to be.
Speaker 3: Pisbody asked what you wanted, he asked her what we wanted. We want a good show. So in order for us to have a good shows.
Speaker 2: I can do a good show without being pissed off, because you're talking in my ear while I'm trying to convey a message to his audience. Anyway, So Victor Davis Hansen, he along with me, disputed what he described as the misconceptions about the deal and said the military conflict, which is what I'm saying, dismantled Iran's infrastructure, and the way he put it was better than I wish I thought of it. He said it better than me, which is Tehran has no cards to play. That's what that's what we are negotiating with in Geneva.
Speaker 1: They don't have a.
Speaker 2: Card to play, and you know, with their economy now suffering and half their population is in survival mode. More than half their working adult population is out of work, their currency zero, their inflation levels four hundred percent, they have no money coming in. I mean, we have brought them to their knees and so, and as he pointed out, you know, they they might have suffered a trillion dollars in damage to their nuclear military industrial complex that took them forty seven years to build out. And so with that in mind, that does give Donald Trump all the time he really wants to negotiate and leave runway. You know, look at the price of a barrel of oil today is seventy three dollars a barrel. It was as high as one hundred and twenty six dollars a barrel.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 2: That means that probably in a couple of weeks you're going to see gas prices going below three point fifty a gallon, hopefully on its way down to three dollars a gallon. You're going to see the next GDP report, inflation report, CPI report, You're going to see those numbers go down. And you know what he said is, you know, there are unhinged arguments that a RAN is now better off than before the conflict. No objective person can make that make that assessment. It just doesn't exist this way. So the deal, you know, gets criticism. But you know, when I had jd Vance on last week, I went really deep heart in the paint and asked him very specific questions. Now it's also is based on conversations that I had with top administration officials familiar with where they really were in the negotiations. They were so far advanced from that memorandum. And I said it, I don't think people paid attention, but I was not wrong as a matter of fact, seeing this progress now. But the deal, you know, draws criticism, and then you have the idiots you know that say, oh, the Obama deal is better. The Obama deal was you pay well, first of all, not one red penny American taxpayer dollars ever going to the Iranians. Not one They don't get paid a penny unless they take very specific actions that the US is demanding, very specific. Now they have agreed to allow inspectors, including American inspectors, and the President is insisting on inspectors, you know, to go into the country. The President took on the New York Times New York Times This is how abusively biased and corrupt they are. The headline is that what changed after four months of war? Analysts say not much, Well, a lot changed. The military's done, the Navy's gone, the Air force is gone, air defenses are gone, launching pad's done, missiles mostly taken out, drones manufacturing the same their top. You know, he says two sets. I would argue three sets of leaders are gone. Inflation here four hundred percent, economy broken, soldiers aren't being paid, the strait of horn Moves is open, the oil is gushing, the stock market and jobs are at record high.
Speaker 1: And that's what's changed, you know.
Speaker 2: And Lindsey Graham followed up, and he said, to say nothing has changed after midnight hammer epic fury is an insult to all our brave men and women in uniform. To say that nothing has changed denies the utter military obliteration and devastation to the Iranian economy created by the blockade and other economic pressures that were applied by President Trump that worked. This is what Scott Bessen had been arguing from the beginning. And you know, it just shows you the level of corruption. I mean to read or Ran International, this is inside their country, saying food supplies have now shrunk to survival level for most people, and then the President reminding them multiple times over the weekend, if you push me, I'm going to go back in. If you push me, I will obliterate you. So that option, that's that's where the option comes in. That is all on the table, by the way, for later, we're gonna we're gonna play little verbal jiu jitsu with Linda because Kamala Harris says it's a it's maybe time to get rid of the electoral college.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? She had said, did you see the war? Did you hear the word salad of her?
Speaker 3: I did? Oh, my god, embarrassing.
Speaker 1: She's so bad. It's so bad. Oh my gosh. Oh.
Speaker 2: And then one of the other funny now joy read uh and this is now a big problem within the Democratic Party ranks. She says, nobody black that I know is excited to celebrate the fourth of July. And she made one other comment's the other Oh, anybody that if the Democratic Party supports Israel, he won't she won't vote for a Democrat. I mean, this is the now saying the crazy quiet part. And the only person that was saying it up to this point was James carvill Uh and that is, Yes, they want to pack the courts. Yes they want to ambolanceh the Electoral College. Yes they want DC statehood, Yes they want Puerto Rico statehood. We know they want no election integrity measures. We know they don't want proof of citizenship or voter ID signature verification. They don't want any measures at all that would bring integrity to the system. So Democrats, Republicans, independents, and every other party would ultimately have confidence in the results. This is insane, all right? How does a Democrat feel about the radicalization of the Democratic Party. We'll check in with Doug Shoan on the other side. Also, your calls is Monday coming up eight hundred and nine for one Sean if you want to be a part of the program as we continue to roll along,