Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back to give them all up podcast. I've missed you, guys, I've missed everyone.
Speaker 2: What a crazy year already, What a crazy twenty twenty three, and it's only like not that far in, what a.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We're just a few days in. But I think it goes to show this it's going to be a big year.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a big year, a good year, a great year. I hope that you all had the most fantastic holiday that was just full of love and hanging out and just doing nothing. I hope you were like bears that were like time to hibernate for a minute, let's recharge.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, where Yale.
Speaker 1: I was the most I'm the type of person where I am a homebody. You know this, Jess, I will always choose to stay in, and we were like on the move the entire holiday. I've never been to more sports games in my life except for when I was like only banging athletes, which I'm not doing now. So I'm going to sports games without banging someone on the team, which is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is amazing, so much less stress.
Speaker 1: Way less stressful, especially if you're kind of hooking up with two people on the team, and it's like Booth, they're families. No, you know, it's just much easier when you know you keep the cookie out of everyone's face, yes or not? That's also fun, you do you, Booth. I hope everyone was safe and healthy and happy, but a lot happened. Lisa Rinna is not going to be on Housewives anymore.
Speaker 3: I know I had.
Speaker 2: I was dying to ask you how you felt about this, but I said, I'm gonna wait for the podcast, so let loose.
Speaker 1: How do you feel sad?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I say this all the time that I watch reality TV from an enner atainment standpoint, and also I know the drill, and I just she poured her heart and soul and you may not have liked her, but she was what everyone was talking about, and she was just open and always honest, and that's what we want. And I think all of these people who are like, Yay, she's gone, well, you better hope that someone they're big shoes to. Phil. You may have not liked her, but you were tuning in to see the drama. All right. You guys can't sit here and talk about, oh we like this cast. A bull ring. All I see are Z's. I'm trying to watch the inside of my eyelids instead of that cast as some of y'all have put together.
Speaker 2: My god, you know, like you're talking to people who go on socials and you're like.
Speaker 1: Dream Dream, dream cast. You're right, it is dream I'll be snoozing. I'll be snoozing if that's the cast. My god. Now, so you're right, it is the dreamcast. We're here falling asleep. Another Housewives news.
Speaker 3: Jen fucking shot no oh man? Yeah, what do you think a lot of.
Speaker 1: People were saying that she should have gotten more time? Who am I to be the judge of that six and a half years? Seems like a wolf. I wouldn't want that much time. Yeah. My whole thing was that they like commiscated a bunch of counterfeit designer shit from her house.
Speaker 3: Wait I didn't. Oh I did read this, yes, not knowing it was fake.
Speaker 1: Yes. So there is this person who calls me and is like, hey, there's this woman who lives near me and she sells like fake designer stuff. Now I don't like that. Okay, if I'm going to spend them money on something designer, then I'm just gonna like save my pennies and go buy the real thing, right, because I just wanted to see the goods, just wanted to see there was this amazing Gucci jacket. Fake And you can tell that it's fake because where the stitching is they put it like it'll be off. Like let's just say you have Louis Vuitton, and if the corners don't match, it's usually a fake. Like it's pretty seamless, the way they do their stitching and how they match up the lv's and all of that shit. Right, I know this. Obviously My grandmama was bougie. We're not bougie, but like she was totally bougie. And I asked the price because I'm curious. Eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: For a fake for a fake, well then why not just I mean, granted, I get it. This is gonna sound like privilege and whatever, like why not just buy the real thing? But from someone who whose only designer bags are the ones that were gifted to me from my boss Sala Kent. I'm not spending eight hundred dollars on anything that's fake. If I'm to spend eight hundred dollars, I'll save up another eight hundred.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time spending eight hundred dollars on something that's real. It's gonna say, like, I don't need it that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like eighty dollars on a good quality person. I'm like, I'm investing.
Speaker 1: But here I go, I don't need I'm not that desperate. I don't need you to think I'm bougie by wearing Gucci Like I I'll just wear a normal jacket from Zara and tell you it's real Zara, authentic Zara on my body right now.
Speaker 3: Do you think a lot of people do this?
Speaker 1: Yes? Really a ton of people. Yes?
Speaker 2: Was this person who is selling them? I don't want to blow up anyone spot, but making them themselves?
Speaker 3: Or you think they were just getting them.
Speaker 1: From I think they get them from something, Okay, but I just can't get down with that. But Jenshaw was clearly getting down with this and that and just doing all the fraudulent shit. Ever. Yeah, but it just is so horrifying. And someone else I know did something similar where like they go on and profess innocence and it's just like if there's just the tiniest chance that you could get caught, like just don't, yeah, profess your innocence because it just looks really bad.
Speaker 2: And then when you're proven guilty, it's like, well, all credibility for this person is out the window.
Speaker 1: Just like be quiet. Yeah, like hide, go into hiding. That's what I would do, wouldn't you? Yes, Oh yeah, I'm digging the deepest, deepest hole and tunnel and no one's ever seeing my face again, no.
Speaker 2: No question I saw. I didn't read the whole thing. But did she come out with an apology?
Speaker 3: And yes, okay, a statement. I'm not saying this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a statement. I just looked up. There was someone who was live tweeting what she was saying to the judge got it, and she was acknowledging the harm that she caused. Okay, so you know, six and a half years, that's a lot. And then I think she'll also be on probation when she gets out, so she will obviously no longer be on housewives. Yeah. And then in one of the tweets, again, do not quote me, this is just what I saw, she said she was going to work hard to pay restitution, and the judge said, how are you going to pay back? X amount of millions? Are you still on the cast? And she said yes, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Interesting, is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 2: If do you know as a Bravo insider, is that a deal breaker? Because like this is a genuine question if you go to jail.
Speaker 1: This has never happened before where someone you know, Teresa Judice. Hers was different though hers had to do with I believe taxes or something, and she was she was kind of collateral damage for her ex husband's doing. Right. Okay, but this is this is like you knowingly like stole from the elderly. You know, it's like a character flaw, right, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Know that because yeah, yeah, okay, all I.
Speaker 1: Know is she was not welcome at Bravo con. Yeah at all. Yeah, so there's that. Let's talk about your holiday. I had to get the Bravo news out. I'm sorry, it was so good.
Speaker 2: While we're talking about Bravo, you don't want it? Do you want to touch on oh my gosh, this trailer?
Speaker 3: When did she get up like on pins and needles.
Speaker 1: I was just so excited to talk about like all of these things that happened, yeah with Bravo that like I forgot about vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: Vander Pump Rules season ten trailer dropped today, which is Monday, so it means dropped two days ago.
Speaker 1: Season ten. The trailer was fantastic. I thought it was amazing. I feel like season ten, Season ten really saved my soul because I was just coming out of my relationship and vander Pump Rules got me out of the house and somewhere to be and to focus on my friendships and hear what they've been going through, and it just took me out of the shit. And I talked to one of my producers the other day and because I cry all the time, like, I started crying to him and I just let him know that this season, no matter how it turns out, for me, Like just filming season ten saved me as a person. I felt like it was the first time that I didn't have to be afraid to talk about things that I've so desperately wanted to talk about for a long time. And just how tired and exhausted and terrified I was in my old life. I just didn't want to deal. And even though it was an intense season on many levels for everybody, you know, the toms trying to get their bar open, Katie navigating a divorce, and everyone just had something that they were dealing with. And even though for me my life was heavy, vander Pump Rules brought me some light not and I don't want that to be misconstrued saying that everyone's everyone else's pain and struggles made me feel happy, because that's not what I mean. It just it made me lose myself. Yeah, for a moment.
Speaker 3: That didn't sound I mean, I don't me. I didn't think. I didn't take that any other way than like what you said. It saved you.
Speaker 2: I could tell just by being around you, like for a moment, and no matter what you were going through through that, for that moment when you would go hang out with your friends or do whatever, you could focus on that, even if when you came back and the cameras were down you started getting in your head again or overthinking or just thinking about certain things happening. I loved when you started when cameras picked back up and you guys were back, because I was like, yes, yeah, this is it. Do you think it accurately accurately? Do you think the trailer accurately reflected or reflects the season we're about to see.
Speaker 1: I think it would make you excited to watch. I mean, nothing could like prepare you for what the season holds. And I'm well aware just because I filmed it for however many months, that I'm going to have moments of being a hypocrite, moments of being lost, moments of projection. I project left and right onto people like wanting to like save let me save you, Let me project my shit onto you so that I can help you not end up like me. So I don't know how it's going to come across because I haven't seen the final edited season. I don't even think they're finished editing yet obviously, but I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I saw it and I was like, yes, they're back. I'm very excited. I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 2: There were just like glimpses because you guys know, I've heard about most of this, but I haven't seen most of it. So there were glimpses that I've heard about that I was like, oh my god, this is even better than I expected.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm so right too. February eighth, I can't put it right. I'm just like ready because even though you film it, you never know what's going to be like on the cutting room floor, you know where they're like, this may be interesting to you, but to no one else.
Speaker 3: Right, you know it's gone.
Speaker 1: And because I'm me, I'm like, but everything I do is interesting and we should all feel that way. Yes, everything that I do in life, all of us should say this should never end up on the cutting room floor, because we're all just that fucking interesting.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three, Mantra.
Speaker 1: This holiday was so spectacular.
Speaker 3: Tell me about your holiday.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know, Like, I posted some things on social media, but I wasn't looking through DMS, which, by the way, I turned off my DMS. I can't. I'm not accepting DMS anymore.
Speaker 3: Really, you also changed name.
Speaker 1: That was not intentional. Oh they wanted. They kept asking me to link it to my Facebook. When I say they, I mean the robot ignore. I kept pressing, ignoring, and then they kept asking. I was like, fine, fuck link, So now my my name is on there, okay, but I didn't change it. I'm trying to get it off.
Speaker 2: That's so funny because I could get it off. But I saw it and I was like, power move.
Speaker 3: She's She's like, Lauren, this year. Yes, bitch, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: If people could say my name correctly, I would have no problem being Lauren.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's funny. Okay, So you.
Speaker 1: I didn't look at social media. I was just like in the clouds. I was just enjoying my moment of just being with these people that I love and my friendship with Brock and Sheena has gotten like unbelievably close.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: So they had us in Palm Springs and just like watching Ocean run, Like she's just so freak magical. Yeah, everything about her, like I don't.
Speaker 3: Like who.
Speaker 1: I look at her and I'm like, who are you? Where did you come from? You're like pure joy in this world.
Speaker 3: Miracle baby, she really is.
Speaker 1: She's just like a treasure and anyone who doesn't get to meet her, I'm like, you're missing out. Yeah. Yeah. So to watch her play with Summer Moon and it just for the first time in years, it felt like it was the holidays, you know, surrounded by people who are just like it was just love and food and like laughing and just forgetting anything and everything that we've been through and struggles that we may have or like we'll pick them up when we go into next year, Let's just take this moment and live. And that's what I hope everyone's holiday was like.
Speaker 3: Well, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you got to experience it, because just seeing what you posted on Instagram first and foremost, I knew you were going to Palm Springs and I was like.
Speaker 3: Dying watching ocean and rock.
Speaker 2: There's something so just special about I think her having Easton and Brock and all these like wonderful strong men in her life, and but you were active beyond just Palm Springs. I was like, they are out and about and just like living their best lives.
Speaker 3: And it made me really well.
Speaker 1: Sheenah told me. She was like, I want you to start like doing things like I want you to start living your life. So I've started saying yes rather than no. And I don't know if it's the timing with Sena and I. I don't know what happened, if we have grown up, whatever it is, I'm just relishing in it because I like the person I am when I'm around her, and I don't know if it's motherhood with both of us. There was something after Will and Elaine's party where I just felt like we were constantly doing things like going back down to Newport to see the boat light show. Yeah, you know, and then it was like, do you want to come to a football game? Do you want to come do this and that? And it was it's just fun and it's fun to watch summer and ocean together. And Brock is such an incredible dad. And there's so many people that were like, have you apologized profusely?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, first off, you did podcast.
Speaker 1: Every time I see them, I say, fuck you, here's my kid, fuck you put my kid on your shoulders, Like, yeah, the past two years have been humbling, eye opening all of the things, and the fact that like Brock and Sheena could find it in their hearts to forgive me that my presentation was not great. It just I think that it speaks volumes of the people that they are. And my mom and Erica are like the cutest little friends, which is she mom that I just really am enjoying the hell out of this time in my life, as.
Speaker 2: You should, like relish in the moments where you're sitting there and you're looking around and you're surrounded, like you were saying about Christmas or the holiday, surrounded by people you love, everyone's laughing, there's food, and for a moment, it's just like, this is like happiness.
Speaker 3: This is fucking pure joy. It's pure joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And going into twenty twenty three, I felt different. I was like, I will no longer live in a fog. You know that's not your nobody. If you're not adding to my world, if you don't come correct before twenty twenty three happens, you're being left in twenty twenty two. Bye, I'm not dealing. I got a lot going on. You got a lot going on, and if we can't manage to make it work, like that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I'm so excited for this year and I'm so excited for your energy going into this year.
Speaker 2: I mean already, like I said, we're nine or were nine days in and I'm like, your schedule's filling up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, this is great.
Speaker 1: Keep filling it up. Yes, we got money to make, we got money to recruit that. You know. I look at the past year and some change and I'm like, wow, how am I surviving? It's so weird. I'm telling you what that's believing in the universe. I've started doing holy work this is what I wanted to tell you guys about. So before the New year, before the holiday, I called a friend of mine who has been sober for eighteen years. I absolutely adore the person she is, but the way she practices her program because there's no I always say, this AA is not one size fits all. Everyone practices their program differently. And they always say, you know, surround yourself with people who have what you want, and that means just in life, but they say that in the program because you want to be around people who practice the program, and you go, I want what you have. So my friend I want what she has. And so we go to dinner before a meeting and I just like I lost it and I told her where my head was, where my heart was. Because we get on the podcast. Do you guys see me on social media? And I really try to keep it uplifting and like I'm always okay, but there have been many moments where I'm sitting here going like I'm gonna break, Like I cannot do this anymore. So I had a conversation with her and she just like made me see the light. And I know that there's a lot of people who this will resonate with where you sit down, you go, I can't live this way anymore, Like I have to change. Something's gotta give, and the only thing I have control over is my perspective and how I'm gonna handle it. So she tells me, you know, gives me words of advice and encouragement. We go to the meeting. The speaker's absolutely unbelievable. And the next morning is when I started. I call it my holy work, and I basically wake up and meditate and pray and that I look at the clock and I'm like, wow, I've literally been like begging to God for like thirty fucking minutes. So I do that whole meditation and prayer, just asking Him, whoever Him is to you. It could be a man in the sky, it could be a freaking tree. I don't give a shit. As long as you feel like it's more powerful and greater than you, like, that's all that matters. And after that, I read from the Big Book and then I journal and it's almost like a manifestation. It's not like, dear Diary, today this happened. You know. It's in the morning, and I put in there what I'm going to do and what my intentions are. And I'm feeling weak right now, but I'm not allowing this to take over. I'm laying my shortcomings in front of God to take over because I'm incapable of handling it. I need someone else or something else, and I have found that that has worked.
Speaker 2: Wonders and so you journal and you said, it just feels it doesn't feel like a purge, and.
Speaker 1: It feels like a purge, and it sets the tone for my day. And there are many times where during my prayer I am fully like sobbing uncontrollably.
Speaker 3: Do you put on music or anything?
Speaker 1: Or during the meditation I'll put on like soft, soft, like spa music. And then here's where I'm gonna share this with you guys, and you're gonna think I'm insane, but it's okay. I take my stage and Palo Santo and I listen to this song. I think your name's Lauren Diegel Dagel God. The song yes, the song trust in You is what I sage two. And then I light my Pali santo and I listen to Break My Soul by Beyonce, And I'm telling you what, when I step into the streets, you can't fuck with me. I'm like, I have cried all morning, I have danced my ass off, and I have sage in Palo Santo. You can't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: I love that she's an incredible singer. By the way, Yes, she has the song you say, have you ever heard it? No?
Speaker 3: I think it's a Christian song.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if she has a Christian background, but she That's where I was introduced her.
Speaker 1: I think she has a Christian background because trust in You is talking about God. By the way, please do not let me turn you guys off of holy work by talking about God. Because no matter what it is, I always say, this just something more powerful than you. To just lay your shit in front of that is too much. It could be anything, and it could be any song that you want to just like anything that makes you inspired. There are days where I listened to Flight one eighty seven by fifty cent to get me in the zone.
Speaker 3: As you should well that.
Speaker 2: I think that's incredible, and I think anyone who wants to try it should because why not go into twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I've started manifesting.
Speaker 1: I have you Oh yeah, yeah, you told wait, tell them what you're doing my manifesting is did someone teach this to you? Yes?
Speaker 2: I got la at this manifestation book. It's the same one I've been using, and I saw this. I'm so sorry I forgot the username, but I saw this girl on TikTok and her name.
Speaker 3: Is Laura g A L E b E.
Speaker 2: And it is so it's on Amazon for like eleven dollars and she tells you in the beginning of the book how to do this manifesting practice. So basically, you, guys, what it is is like you right, I don't use the planner part of the thing of the manifestation journal, which is like the timing and stuff, but you basically just write it as if you're living your dream life. So every night I'll go into the journal and I'll be like, today was amazing. We did this, this, and this, which if someone looked at it, they would think I've lost my mind because we didn't do that at all. But you're writing it as if you're living your dream life. And like in work in relationships, so it's like whatever, like Kyle and I just bought our new house and we're so excited, like anything like that, and you just write like that.
Speaker 3: And it changes your mind.
Speaker 2: It's like, because what she says is you're subconscious.
Speaker 3: Think of it as a GPS.
Speaker 2: So when you type in a destination to your GPS, it knows where it's taking you.
Speaker 3: But you, as the driver, don't see where it's taking you.
Speaker 2: You just see where you're at in this moment. So if you're if you train your subconscious to think like I'm powerful, I'm successful, and you have these affirmations and you're writing about like your dream life, subconsciously, you will start to go in that direction. You'll start to say yes to things too that maybe you weren't going to say yes to because subconsciously your body and your energy. No, okay, this is the direction we're going.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, I'm trying it worst case I mean like woo wooh sure, but like worst case. It just like puts me in a good mood. Every year, I manifest at night and then I wake up and I'm like refreshed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I fully believe in manifestation show. I've been manifesting since the time I was a little taught. Yes, you know, just.
Speaker 3: Like talking about your dreams and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I would say them out loud, like this is what's happening in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I love the twenty twenty three of like your holy work manifesting, just like, let's be kinder, let's be more successful.
Speaker 3: Let all the good things this.
Speaker 1: Year, you know, I do know?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say the mind is a powerful thing, right, Yeah. It can take you to a dark place. It can certainly take you out of it. Now, when I say that, I obviously always say we should take advantage of science whenever possible, if that's what we need. I'm not saying that you can talk yourself out of anything. So let's put that out there. But you guys know hopefully what I mean. So wow, I've gone from crying to laughing to fuck you bitch. Oh. I kind of like this. We started light with Housewife, we went into the holiday I want to talk about Do you watch Real house Sives of Potomac?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I just started Miami Lalla, and I was like, Okay, this is fucking everything.
Speaker 1: But now talk about Miami since you know?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm not what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Are you caught up?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not caught up, But here's what I think just overall thoughts. There's something so just like I don't know the word in my head it's bougie or like fabulous about this cast that I don't epic.
Speaker 3: I don't feel with any other of the housewives.
Speaker 2: Granted, I love love all of the housewives for different reasons, all of the different cities. But there's something about Miami where I'm like, we're just in We're just.
Speaker 3: Like on a different level.
Speaker 1: And I like all of them. I'm upset there's not one of them that I'm like, Oh, you're kind of annoying.
Speaker 2: I love them all I could spend and this is just probably my own personal personal shit. Forty five minutes talking about how much.
Speaker 3: Anger I have toward Lenny. But I'm not going to get into it.
Speaker 1: He's such a square. Ah, I'll tell you who's a bigger square, the bitch fucking him.
Speaker 2: I haven't even got into the cause there's it's like footage of her in the club, right Lisa Hawk Sign. Yeah, Like I haven't gotten to that, but I'm just like, you don't want to know why to.
Speaker 3: I think I had this.
Speaker 2: Thing in my mind where I'm like, because I'm not I'm watching this current season but I haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch last season where I was like, oh oh, and this is so fucked up, but I'm gonna admit it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, people are saying certain maybe things about Lisa, where well she was not.
Speaker 3: She's not the nicest.
Speaker 2: Either, and I'm like, oh, so I had this preconceived notion of that, like she was a mean girl or something, and maybe she is maybe whoever's listening.
Speaker 1: No, she's not. I've spoken to her. She's so, oh my good.
Speaker 2: I like she's darling, Like I'm watching it and she's freaking hot.
Speaker 3: She's hot.
Speaker 1: You're like, she's an idiot.
Speaker 2: She's trying to like she just seems like a great mother. What a beautiful wife is what I can see on TV. And I'm just like, you are so dumb, dumb you are anyway?
Speaker 1: And they say I think the girl was like we bonded over Getty divorced. I was like, that's all. He's like one hundred years older than you. What are you doing with this blockhead?
Speaker 3: Either way? I just love I love the cat. So you tell me your thoughts now well.
Speaker 2: Or talk about Potomac, because I guarantee there are so many of your friends on here who are like Jessica, shut the Lala wants to talk about Potomac, and so do I.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So we've all come to the conclusion on Miami that Lenny's a square. All right. I'm glad that we could get that sorted out and we're all in agreement. And that's me putting it kindly. I could have a heyday with this guy and the girl. Yes, I'm sorry. I look at this bitch and I'm like, you are truly pathetic.
Speaker 3: How old is she? She's like twelve, Okay, she's twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there any part of you because I haven't seen anything with her? Yeah, only like I'm not into it, like the episodes.
Speaker 3: It far enough. Is there any part of you that's like, oh.
Speaker 2: You're so young and lost and in a few years you're gonna look back at yourself when you're not with him or when you're in an unhappy or whatever.
Speaker 1: You mean. When she gets older too, and he realizes she's getting older, that means I'm older and to make me feel less older, I need to go back to dating at twenty three year old.
Speaker 3: Right or whatever.
Speaker 2: When she finally wakes up and she's like, oh, I've got it. Is there any part of you that's like, uh, how sad? Or is she just kind of rude?
Speaker 3: And Caddy and me?
Speaker 1: No one knows her.
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't know her.
Speaker 1: I just like she's like the girl who posts like pictures on Instagram. Yeah, it's like, just be pretty and shut the fuck up, all right. No one wants to hear you talk. Everyone just wants to look at you. Just be a face, all right, please, we're buiting you. Oh, stop doing interviews. Not a good look.
Speaker 3: Oh god, we want to hear Lisa.
Speaker 1: We want to hear Lisa, and we want to look at Lisa because she's hot and interesting. Yeah okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I have this like protect not even protective. There's something a feeling inside of me that I'm like, don't fuck with Lisa, don't fuck with Lisa.
Speaker 3: There's something about her that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, though, we don't even need to because because she's a bad bitch. Well, these internet homies, yeah, oh they're having a heyday with the Lens. Yeah, titty by Lens is getting dragged left and right for real. Potomac So Potomac, the main storyline is Candace, who has a fantastic voice, and she also she has a song with Trina Hello Yeah, Hello, Queen of Miami Helai. Her husband Chris, who's amazing. Everyone wants to come and say that he flirted with me, hit flirted with me. But it's so epic because he's such a good dude. Right, but everyone's saying like he was a little too friendly. So they'll do flashbacks and it'll be the girl, right, the girl will be saying in real time, like he was flirting with me at that party, looking at me all weird, and then it'll do the flashback to the actual party and it'll be like Chris not looking at someone, So Chris not looking at me, Chris not looking at blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: It's like so editor killing it.
Speaker 1: The editors are killing it, and that's like the main focus. But it hurts my heart and soul because I know what it's like. Chris doesn't deserve it. It's like actual footage like.
Speaker 3: This, it's Candace and Chris.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Candace is c A and d I A ce got I gotta got Candace Dillard and Chris I think Bassett.
Speaker 2: Oh, Candace Stillard Bassett, Candace and Chris. Okay, so they're just like, are they doing it for any are they?
Speaker 3: Why are they all again?
Speaker 2: Why are they all going against Candace and being like he was too friendly?
Speaker 3: Like what's the problem? Oh, I know Candace. Yes, she's a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: She's a bad bitch. And I'm telling you what her one liners, her one liners and the way she talks about people. I'm like, I would never go toes with her because she that mouth is a work of art. It was designed, it was designed to be like the most beautiful vocals you've ever heard in your life. But you come for her and you're gonna be running away with your tail between yours.
Speaker 3: She'll cut you with her.
Speaker 1: Words, with her words. It's so it's amazing to watch.
Speaker 3: Well, now I need to watch Photomac.
Speaker 1: She's calling like people muppets and it shows the picture and I'm like, oh my god, she does kind of look like a Sesame Street muppet? Is that what the muppets are? Sesame Streets?
Speaker 3: Isn't it the Muppets?
Speaker 1: I think? So, she's so damn funny. I'm like, the things that come out of your mouth, like I wouldn't even know what to say. I thought my mouth was crazy. No, this bitch has me beat by a long shot. So that's super good too. Okay, that's like I would say, like the main storyline aside from Ashley Darby getting divorced, but like wanting to buy a house with the person she's divorcing in an LLC and her family being like what are you doing? Yeah, and she's so calm. Like if I could be like Ashley Darby, that would be a true gift because she's always so calm she is. She's like, yeah, he cheated. I'm like, are you mad?
Speaker 3: Cut him?
Speaker 1: Cut it with your words?
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 1: It's so good I have there. I never met a Housewives franchise that I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On that note, do you who do you think is going.
Speaker 2: To I know we're going back to Beverly Hills, but I just want to ask you who do you think is going to take? I don't even want to say fill rin his shoes because it's probably not possible, but like fill that spot.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even tell you. Yeah, what makes me nervous is I think Beverly Hills will be okay because we just have so many people out here that could come in and maybe be a great addition. Salt Lake is the one that scares me. Really, Yeah, they gotta figure it out.
Speaker 3: They gotta figure it out. What would you think?
Speaker 2: This is so funny because I just saw it on like two Little Things, But now I'm running with it. If Paris Hilton took the spot of Lisa or.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I saw it and I was like, oh, interesting, wait did they say that it was like on two memes?
Speaker 1: And so I think we got to bring back someone who's like fantastic, like give me yeah, like give me Camille Grammar, give me Lisa vander Pomp. Of course, you know, get Lisa back, not Paris Hilton. Let Paris Hilton be fucking Paris Hilton, right and like cover her Instagram and glitter, just be fabulous and set you know, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go do your thing, Paris, because she.
Speaker 1: Like be Paris Hilton, like she's so fabulous, and I want to I want everyone like you know what I'm saying. No I do. I just don't like that addition. But then again, they always figure it out. Yeah, Andy, Cohen knows, knows what he's doing. Great. Yeah, when I have five hundred successful shows, then you can listen to me. Until then, I'm literally just here to speak my opinion, which is the equivalent of me bending over and show you my.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are funny today, am I.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's weird because I feel so numb. And I said I was going to get out of the fog, but today's foggy. My mind is matching the weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: And we're calling it a day early because I'm going to take Ocean to Sheena's house. Okay, because again I feel like myself because I have told you guys a million times and I'm going to tell you a million more. I grew up watching sports all day, every day. So tonight is the National Championship with TCU versus Georgia. And fun fact, my mother's entire family is from Georgia, right, They're all from They've gone everywhere all over the South now where they live. But her family's flying out for the game. It's at Sofi Stadium and my great uncle, so my mom's uncle, wrote all of the rivalry books about uh, the Georgia Bulldogs, and I believe it was Georgia tech the rivalry between the two. No way, he wrote, like big, big novels.
Speaker 3: Oh not credible?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Go Dogs? Is that what it is for Georgia because I've.
Speaker 1: Heard go Dogs? Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Like you know how Alabama's roll high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm not supposed to say that. It's like bad luck or something. Oh well, Georgia, Well that's exciting. So your family's flat has flown out.
Speaker 1: To go to the g yea, my mom's side of the family, like cousins and things like that. Who I haven't seen in years. I haven't seen in years since I was a little child in like Savannah, Georgia at like a reunion.
Speaker 3: Are you going to see them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see them.
Speaker 2: What Okay, so you guys already know by the time this comes out, but go Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's just girl time. How funny is that? Oh my god, that's just a bunch of chicks and the gays. I'm taking the gaye. Logan and Leo are back to being bestie. Oh my god, ires.
Speaker 3: How did this happen? Phi?
Speaker 1: Listen, they just kept running into each other when they were going out and about because they would go to the same places. And Leo had come over to my house to drop off a birthday gift to me. Okay, this was back in September, and I could you know. He was just wanting things to be back to normal. He said, I have a gift for Logan that I'm going to drop off as well. So that happened. Whatever. They kept seeing each other out and all of the sudden, it was just like they picked up where they left off. And I was with them this weekend and now we have the gusband chat back. It just feels so right yay. And I told them, well, I said, Leo, Logan and I have approval on the jobs that you get because I don't know what kind of cults you joined when you went and worked at that place, but I can't stand it if you're not with me.
Speaker 3: Did he leave the job? Yeah, oh so he has another job. Okay, that would.
Speaker 1: Make there's another job. We went and visited him this weekend. They were being all sorts of game fabulous together and like little besties, which makes me thrilled to my very core because that friendship ending was like someone like took out a piece of my heart.
Speaker 2: Right, they were the Gusbands. I mean, it's one thing to have gusband and wife.
Speaker 3: You and Logan.
Speaker 2: It's still cute and sweet, but like, there's nothing that beats the Husbands.
Speaker 1: They're the best trio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the best.
Speaker 1: So it's just a great year.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a great year.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry it's been an emotionally draining day for you, but for what it's worth, you're glowing.
Speaker 1: I am, yes, you're again.
Speaker 2: Ever since I came back from holiday break, you guys, her skin's been glowing and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, oh my god. It was the facial.
Speaker 1: I bet the facial, and I've been having sex again, I know.
Speaker 3: Sex and the holy work.
Speaker 1: I said that I was going to do three months, but I've already given given it up to this guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask a question, because we all finally got a teaser of you know who in the trailer.
Speaker 3: Is it with that guy? No? Okay, No, so it's a new guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you. I don't know how cute it is, but I'm sure the skin is glowing for many reasons, including the PRP facial that I did.
Speaker 3: The PRP facial, the dick, the whatever else three is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Your eyes look a little tired, but your skin looks great. That's all that matters. All I need is a little rotos.
Speaker 3: It's a little Yeah, do you know what rotos is?
Speaker 1: No stoner eye drops. Oh that's how I knew. That's how I knew about rotos is because when I was a stoner. Yeah, my boyfriend, who was like six' four and so freaking, fine always had rotos and it like singes your.
Speaker 3: Eyes but so it's not.
Speaker 2: Vizine it's like a step above, no BECAUSE i remember the the stoner's using vizine extra red or something in, school in high schools.
Speaker 3: Where it's at you hear that stoner's get on.
Speaker 1: It and then If i'm gonna go out and, ABOUT i smack it with the, rotos like right Before i'm gonna get in the, shower and then right BEFORE i leave the house After i'm, GLAMMED i pop in The lumifi back in the, day of. Course, no right, Now i'm not a, stoner BUT i haven't seen a rem sleep.
Speaker 3: And like rots for like tired eyes.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah oh my, GOD i just learned about it from stoner's got.
Speaker 3: IT i thought it was like specifically made for.
Speaker 1: Stoners, no, no, no it's made for just normal people who don't smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Too well's, well that's why you're, glowing And george's gonna win, tonight fingers. Crossed everyone's laughing if they didn't because they already.
Speaker 1: Know BUT i love, dogs cock, dogs all, right my. LOVES i hope you enjoyed this very all over the place. Podcast but NOW i feel like we're all caught, up So i'm. EXCITED i love you guys so. Much I've i've missed you so, dearly AND i will catch you next.
Speaker 3: Week