Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: So we got a chance to turk that headquarters, and we got a chance to tour Nvidia headquarters and very different yeah for sure, very different cultures, very different cultures.
Speaker 2: Work work culture, work culture.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so you want the truth or you want you.
Speaker 2: Want you Okay, nobody listening. I know what, I know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Okay. It's important to be honest in life. It's over.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 4: It's over. It's with that plan, It's over.
Speaker 1: It it's scary, elaborate, please because that that sounds so definitive, but when you say it's over, you.
Speaker 3: Mean they're working on technology that's going to replace the human race pretty much, and it's almost done. Less than a half of one percent of any employee in any of these building are black people. True, less than probably three percent of black people period are even aware or even concerned in the least bit of what's happening. Like I said, that's why it's like even after a while, like you arguing with people online and you're trying to say, like you know, it's just it's gotta be tiring. But more important, it's embarrassing. It's actually embarrassing because when we go there, there's five black people and everybody's like yo, Like it's like, how did you get the key to heaven? But it's actually embarrassing. Like I said, shout out to Neuever Detroit. He was like, yea, yeah, I'm more concerned with Big Big Meets's paperwork than your son's schoolwork.
Speaker 4: And that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Our priorities talking about who Chloe Bailey is dating and just a bunch of random nonsense and Adam twenty two and all of that. Like now they have life changing technology that's being developed that we have no input on at all. We're not aware of any of it, and we're just going to be casualties and victims. And it's over for America because most of the employees at these companies are Chinese and Indian, so much so they said that sometimes in the zoom calls, they have full zoom calls.
Speaker 4: And Mandarin and Mandarin.
Speaker 3: Why I don't think people understand like this is alarming, Yes, at very high level, at a very very high level. Like you see, America finally won the World Math Championship for high school and every kid on the team is Chinese.
Speaker 4: We are getting.
Speaker 3: Dumber as a society by design, and it's alarming. And China has a plan in place to take over the world. You know, I'm with a lot of smart people these days, and I'm getting I'm getting a lot of information. I'm learning things, and you know, China, the CCP has a whole propaganda campaign called spamouflage. So you know, I just realized it today because when I go on Instagram, I just see all these positive Chinese posts. It's like China build thirty seven hospitals, China like. But then I started to get the information, like China got a lot of internal problems, the negative birth rate, the economy is pretty much on eggshells. But you never had any of this stuff, like all of this stuff on meta. So what China is doing is that they're actually funding the dysfunction in America. So you see people like Margie what's her name, Margie the Senator, the green Margie Green. How does she get a million followers if you don't really think about that, Like, no politician really has that many followers, like they got all these They're promoting dysfunction in America. That's why they really wanted Trump to win. They're promoting this function in America because they understand that that we're just tearing up our society. But on meta, if you look at like Instagram, you're only going gonna see positive Chinese posts. It's like like you go to wealth Page and all that, it's like, oh, China just built this railroad, China just did this. It's positive propaganda that they're pushing to enhance their world's perception. The crazy thing about that is that meta is not even allowed in China. How you take over a US app? They pretty much they took over a US app shape to shape the narrative. For their country to create this function in our country, the app's not even allowed inside of their country. Be honest with you, it's getting to a point where it's going to be so far, the gap is going to be so wide you're not gonna be able to catch up. And by the time you realize that you're not gonna be able to catch up, it's over. The game is over with. It's over with. And when I say like the game is over with, like it's the game is over like it's over lights out, permanent underclass a permanent Like that's what I'm saying. It's like, we gotta take this a little bit more serious. The things that we're concerned about are not important at all. That's why like this year invest FST artificial intelligence is a main theme. We're gonna have like six workshops to teach, like.
Speaker 4: Like we fund, We're gonna detect.
Speaker 3: Technology is the most important thing that we need to be focused on right now. All everything else is a distraction. Technology, entrepreneurship, and investing. If those are the three most important things right now China is they're teaching artificial intelligence in primary school when New York State is banning chat GBT we're moving to the exact opposite direction. They're teaching fifth graders and third graders artificial intelligence. You can go through a whole master's program and never learned artificial intelligence in America at all.
Speaker 1: So they just and we were speaking to is the HBC you that just got artificial intelligence as a bachelor's degree. It's the first one. Yeah, Like we always talk. Obviously, people look at us and they think wealth gap, wealth gap. Now this is the information gap and the technological gap. That is there is no coming back from that, right, And yes, it's cool that we invest great, but we need people inside, Like we need people who are gonna have large language models, who are gonna create them. We're gonna need a robotics engineer. We're gonna need a humanoid engineer. We're gonna need a synthetic biology. We need people in these spaces because if it is created without us, there is no imprint from us. Like and that's the serieness of it. Like when we talk to Robert Smith, it's the same thing. If we're not part of the process in creating, we're left out straight up, and that can't that's not gonna get reversed.
Speaker 5: And from a legal standpoint, if I am a company and our third party life since robots for autonomous vehicles and factory jobs, who do you see in terms of discrimination? If I'm leasing said robots from a third party vendor because they're not my robots, because I don't have the tech to actually run it, just the software to update them, you won't even be able to have the same litigation process you think this is being I told you in the beginning, AI is going to be used as a way to create a gap so wide that we will never be able to recover. And another thing to gauge is the enthusiasm of the corporations to deploy it for that reason. I'm not telling you what I think.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what I saw.
Speaker 1: AI validation, reinforcement learning. We talked to you about data centers WIN that METAD Like yo. I was telling the people in the class that you got you know, market money is that you got thirty thirty two data centers. They're like, oh yeah, I'm like, but nobody's ever saying He's like, you know, we've been building I said, that's interesting. The most interesting part is like look at where they're being built. Look at the states that they're being built in. Yeah, they all have the same color, all have the same color, and they're using energy efficient ways, they're using local electricity, but they're given incentives to those places like we gotta we gotta participate.
Speaker 2: We this is like we got all that ten year projection ship.
Speaker 1: They answers this question like, you know, let's just be one hundred percent honest. They ask us the question and they kind of knew the answer. They're like, what do you see AI in the next ten years. We all gave an answer when we were on the panel and shout out to Lewis. He was just like, i'ma be honest with you. It's not ten years, it's two two years.
Speaker 2: Must move faster two years, bro.
Speaker 3: Yep, yo, it's a it's it's not an alarmist, not being an alarmist.
Speaker 5: This is this is we're not being sensational. This is factual, data driven insight.
Speaker 1: Who just put that somebody said it's changing by the hour. I'm like, yeah, so think about that. A college is just now offering a four year degree for artificial intelligence, right, I said, in two days things could change.
Speaker 2: I can't wait four.
Speaker 1: Years to get a degree to now practice it ain't gonna be a degree. It's gonna have to be a certification, and we're gonna have to learn on the job.
Speaker 2: I can't wait four years. Bro.
Speaker 3: There's two things that you gotta do. You gotta get your money, because let's be honest, people with money's gonna be.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: If you got money, you're gonna be good. That's why you got learn this entrepreneurship. You gotta learn this investing. If you have money, you'll you'll be able to be okay. If you don't have money, you gotta learn the skill set. And you gotta learn tech. If you don't have money and don't know tech and serve for with it's old sold unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry to scary you.
Speaker 2: Oh here's a good news. No, it's real. It's real.
Speaker 1: I wish I could like sugarcoat it, but it's real. And being in that space and I got we got to you know what, even though there was a few of us, I want to shout out those people for sure.
Speaker 2: Shout to our.
Speaker 1: Brothers from super Micro that came over and talked to us, because when they saw us, it was a reflection of the community in the sense where like people actually care about what they've been doing for the past twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Because some of these people have been working in tech. Shout to our earners.
Speaker 1: People have been working in tech for twenty thirty, forty years, and they're like they've been trying to tell the community, like this is happening, here's what's coming, and every chance they missing, nobody listens. And they were thankful that there's a platform now, So kudos to us and everybody that files and that is doing their part inside the space, but to give a voice to what's actually happening and how important this is and how important the work is, and how we need more people because it's lonely. It's lonely in there right like like we're walking in that building obously with visiting and we're gonna come back and report what we saw, but they gotta go to work there tomorrow and they've been there for years and yeah, yeah, yeah, it's real.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them. Keep going. We need y'all, We need y'all, We need y'all to do that. Keep going.
Speaker 3: For everybody that's saying where to start, I mean I would say the best place to start is the video that we did with x That's that's a two hour video from at the beginning level to pretty high level of learning the prompting and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So I mean start there.
Speaker 2: But they said she was incredible.
Speaker 1: We went to that video like that video was incredible, of.
Speaker 4: Course, and that's she tore it down last year.
Speaker 3: But teach your kids how to prop at the very like just little stuff like teach them how to use chatgy, teach them how to prompt teach them about different things like just get them in the in the flow of it overnight. But yeah, you got it. You can't hide it from then in chat bend, in chat GBT is like banning calculator makes no sense. It makes no sense, Like why are you trying to hide something that is inevitable?
Speaker 2: Get them involved.
Speaker 5: AI what microsoftware was to the PC market, but probably twenty times bigger. I can't even extrapolate how. And I'm going to be very honest, and I said this on stage and not just because I was there.
Speaker 2: And Vidia is.
Speaker 5: Probably the only company who if you remember the depression crash when James Pirpop Morgan bailed out America, literally the Nvidia AI wave bailed us out from a crash that we were supposed to have. They are the VC and angel that is deploying the code. So think about this, like their value that trillions of dollars, but everyone is relied on them for their market valuation and for the software to deploy an all tech in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: And Saudi who broke that big chuck. Yeah, I'm gonna put a list of things that they should be looking at.
Speaker 1: I wrote this list of careers inside of AI yep, so I'll put it up.
Speaker 3: And it's tough for anythingople tougher to get a job now once Trump came.
Speaker 2: Let me see with that.
Speaker 3: Whole because the thing about the d I, that's one of the thing they were like, yo, d I. No black people really benefited from d I anyway. It's not even just the fact like people not even they scared to even talk to a black person because they feel like, if I hire a black person, period, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna look like d I is gonna look like.
Speaker 3: So their focus is to go as far as way from black people as possible because there's pressure, there's legal pressure that legal That d I thing is real. You see Columbia University just cave in once they put four hundred million on the table. Government said we're gonna take four hundred Government said we're gonna take four hundred million dollars away from Columbia University if you don't. They waited till the kids go and break. The kids on break this week and they announced their new policies. They cave in. But nobody's trying to lose money. Nobody's trying to go to war with the government like this, there is some real effects of the situation. There was already not trying to look in that direction anyway. Now they're not even thinking about going to Howard University or Park Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Was just speaking negatively on Howard versus Harvard this past weekend, Peter till what he said that it's a quote unquote paraphrase and it's an inferior college in comparison, and a person should run the country if they went to Howard taking shots at.
Speaker 3: Quin Kamala, Yo, they're not even thinking about they're not even thinking about it. And it's no apologies. You know, they had to at least through the dog and pony show show up. Now they're like what he were telling people. They're like, well, well, no, why, like why would we go there? They like the black people telling them, people like now you got to go there because there's talent.
Speaker 4: They're like, no, why would we go there? There's no point, Like.
Speaker 2: What's the point, what's on what's the audience there.
Speaker 3: But the tricky part about it is that, see, it's a dominant effect that affects everybody. There's no white people there either. That's the thing, Like, you cut your nose trying to spie, what is it you spite your face. You're doing all of this to try to further the gap of black people. You're hurting yourself because there's no white people there either. America is in trouble when they haven't zoom calls and Mandarin.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Don't show up for a company. Don't show up later the meeting. You might miss everything.
Speaker 5: And Red in Real Estate was bad man, Red Lighter and AI is probably one hundred times worse.
Speaker 2: No, it's real.
Speaker 1: We sat I mean we sat there and watched what appeared to be like field trips, and I'm just like, this is crazy. We're still taking kids to the Bronze Oho. These dudes are toy and video and me yeah shout to an.
Speaker 6: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,