Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Coming up about four minutes after the hour is today's Strawberry letter. The subject is, I live in party City, so I'm outside. But right now it's time for the nephew with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got? Hey?
Speaker 2: Many coming up next Strop Mander, Strap Mair Ladder Well, I live in party.
Speaker 1: City now I'm outside. What is that I do?
Speaker 2: What you want me to do?
Speaker 1: It's a prank phone call?
Speaker 3: What you want me?
Speaker 1: Can you lord your voice in it? Though it is low to what you're talking about. I'm talking about the tone, the pitch. You can tell you one more time. This is all the base I got.
Speaker 2: Coming up in bout four minutes after the hours Today's Strawberry Letter. The subject is I live in part of the city, so I'm outside.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna, yeah, don't get discover. We're down at the church. We're gonna call this lady that does the sign language the sign and let her no. How do you propose to your wife? What I say? Go ahead? Today's day.
Speaker 2: I need somebody that I've always wanted, and I need you in my life, and I for God, I want to spend the risk of my life with you and so would you please accept this ring?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Did she bust out laughing? She did?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Was you there? Because I damn did? Yes?
Speaker 2: Now she did?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 2: She laughed and her yes was laughter, and I understand why I was dead.
Speaker 4: There you out of sympathy whatever? All right, you are signing wrong. Let's go cat dog. Hello, I'm trying to speak to sister Lauren. Please, Sister Lauren. This is Brother Davids from the church. I don't know if you know me. You might know me when you see me, but I don't know if you just know me because we don't really interact that much at the church. But I wanted to give you a call. We got a bit of a problem going on. Okay, you got do you have a minute to talk?
Speaker 1: All right? Now?
Speaker 4: How long have you been doing the uh the sign you in the you know you in the ministry when you do the sign language for the church, and you know I noticed you up there at least two Sundays out of a out of the month.
Speaker 1: You've been doing it quite a while, am I right?
Speaker 3: So yes, I've been doing it for over ten years. But I'm a little confused as to why they're calling about this time. I'm just a little to confuse. I don't know who you are. You say that. If I see your face, I may know you. But what does this have to do with anything? Is how long I have been doing the style language?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been doing it for years? So how may I help you with this? Do you want?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm not trying to learn any sign language. Do you do? You know? Miss everybody call him mss Murder? Do you know Miss Murdle?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I sure do.
Speaker 1: Mm okay, so.
Speaker 4: Miss Murder, that's that's that's that's that's one of my aunties right there, Mss Murder is.
Speaker 3: Okay, And she gave you my number to call me. I'm what would you means for me? Did she get?
Speaker 4: No? No, That's what I'm getting at. So, so you know, you know, you know, my honest is deaf. You know she's hearing this, pa. You know that, right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So, so here's a problem.
Speaker 4: I ain't murderless telling us that you're not doing the sign language right, doing the service and like you're missing some things in the scripture or something.
Speaker 3: You know that's incorrect. I've been doing this for a very long time, and I know what I'm doing, so how you so she told you for me to tell me that I'm not doing this outline correctly, let me say.
Speaker 4: Let me say this to you. I don't want us to get off on the wrong for Let me just say this to you. Once my once my ain Murder told us what was going on, you know. We then went to one of the deacons and asked him, you know, is that way we can uh have a meeting, you know, with with with Sister Laurence so we can try to get this taken care of and talk about it. He said, well, won't you just won't you just call and y'all can just work it out. And and that's how I'm I'm calling you now. I hope you I don't know if you're at work or whatever. I apologize, but I'm just trying to get to the bottom up. Now, let me go say this. If my ain't murders say that you ain't signing right, then MI ani ain't lying. That means your excuse me, that means you ain't signing right.
Speaker 3: Really, so the pastor couldn't come to me, but he but you figured you would just call me and tell me that your auntie says that I'm doing it incorrectly. That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 5: How does she tell you that?
Speaker 3: Did she sign it to you?
Speaker 4: She signed language to her daughter. Listen, you ain't got to worry about who she's signing too. What you need to worry about is getting your getting your stuff together all right, and learning how to do this the correct way so that my Aintie can get You know, Miainti needs to be getting the word like everybody else getting the word, but she not getting it because you the words getting lost in your hands.
Speaker 3: All I'm hearing is your voice is getting very loud and you need to match my tone, young man. Okay, let's start with that.
Speaker 1: What you mean, ma, that.
Speaker 3: Match my tone because you're getting very loud and I can't hear through all of that. All right, okay, okay, I situation you called my phone?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: You have a problem that you're discusting with me, but you're getting more angry than anything else. How am I going to resolve this problem? I am trying to be a course.
Speaker 4: What you resolved this problem is cars back to science school so you can learn what you need to so my Anie can get the word my ay can't get the gospel because you messing it up.
Speaker 3: God anointed me to do style language at that church, and I've been doing this for a long time and I will continue to do so. Don't call my phone telling me that I'm not doing something right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: But do God know that you're not doing it right? Do God know that?
Speaker 4: Does God know that my ain'm myrtle not getting the work because of you?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 3: Young man? Jesus, Please give me the strength to continue on with this conversation, but to know what, Lord, I'm gonna be right back. Let me tell you something. Don't you ever call my mother freaking phone, Tom, But I ain't doing something.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: If I see you in this tree, this can't I have. It's gonna go outside your God? Damn, has did I miss myself?
Speaker 5: Claire?
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you talking to me like this.
Speaker 3: Oh now you want to be calm.
Speaker 5: Now you're calm.
Speaker 3: Now you match my tone.
Speaker 5: I don't gained.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you just got you talking to me like that?
Speaker 3: Are we done here?
Speaker 4: So you think it's cool for you to tell the Lord? I be right back, Thank you, Lord. I needed a moment.
Speaker 3: You right, We've been on the phone this Lord, you've been stewing at me. I told you to match my tone.
Speaker 5: Match my tone.
Speaker 1: I am matching your tone. Now can I say? Can I? Can I give you something else in this tone? Do you mind? If I say something in.
Speaker 3: This tone, You're gonna hear a click and the dog real quick, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just want to tell you in this tone that your friend von De Taylor got me to prank phone call you. I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In your tone, Oh Lord.
Speaker 5: Have mercy, Bond, Bonda Taylor, Bonda Taylor, tell me you bet I put this on the radio. On the radio, Bond in Jesus name, Amen.
Speaker 3: Radio.
Speaker 5: I'm not playing in the game time. I think it's funny, but this is my job here.
Speaker 1: Listen, everything is fine.
Speaker 3: You haven't going there. I have to tell Jesus give me a minute because you.
Speaker 4: Was about to be up.
Speaker 3: Lord, have mercy. I don't even want to hear this, but I will be calling Bonda because I have some mercy. Oh Lord, Lord, Lord Father, please forgive me.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta you gotta do this for me in my tone, in my tone, tell me in your tone. What is the baddest radio show in the land in your tone, Steve how all right? There you have it, Get ready to My next stop is a December twenty eight that is called It's called the New Year's Comedy Jam. It is actually on December twenty eight at the Dog Constitution Hall in Washington, d C. That's Tony Robins, lands Woods, Red Grant, Lounail Bruce Bruce, hosted by Yours truly nef you Timmy all right. Tickets on sale right now. You can make that a great stocking stuff for and put it in somebody's stocking and give them some laughs for the Christmas holidays. Laying in the cut after that is Milwaukee, Milwaukee, The Nephew was coming. That would be MLK Weekend at the Improv in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tickets on sale right now. The Nephew coming through. I ain't never been up in there, so come watch me. Come see what all the US is all about. Come see what ignorance gills straight in your face. Where you're going, Where you're going, Larkey, Wisconsin at the m Problem MLK Weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, sir, you thinks I'm saying that you're gonna be up there for the inauguration. Yeah, well, swallowing in on Marl lukeing weekend were