Speaker 1: All right, news round up and information of a load hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to join us, well, nothing but mayhem, idiocy, insanity erupting all across America at this No King's protests around the country. It's estimated around eight million lunatics showed up, and all the antics that you would normally expect, all the suspected moron showed up. Robert de Niro, Tampon, Tim Cynthia Nixon, Jimmy Acosta, so on and so forth. We've got a montage of some of the best moments, the singing on top of it, and much more. Listen to hail from.
Speaker 2: Every land, from grace and work, in diligence.
Speaker 3: Grace and work.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 5: Like guests from God's own hem, God John had.
Speaker 6: Recome my grace, show every name.
Speaker 7: Gray shall acream to read, the poor to read, the boy reached the shore, Reach the shore with open arty, the bad arms ugain.
Speaker 3: Can't you see none.
Speaker 5: Of the suffery, No to all of the surfrey, none of the suffery, till all of the surfrey it's white sheets in the White House.
Speaker 8: Everybody's sweet and shove white sheets in the.
Speaker 1: White House time to time.
Speaker 3: In white sheets, chow.
Speaker 8: Oceans are rising, fires raging on the hill. The rich keep getting tax cuts while we foot the bill.
Speaker 3: We are in the city's rainy hundred nannies.
Speaker 7: We make your scar is something US fighter day getting painted at age later.
Speaker 9: History when he gets no mytory, when all the plans are tyrants have Oh, you.
Speaker 3: Can't scared us.
Speaker 1: We're sticking yougether, We're sticking you.
Speaker 10: Gether.
Speaker 3: He well, you can't scare us. We're sticking gether, gether.
Speaker 1: Do tell that's your raging grannies. You know a lot of people think, well, this must be organic hatred of Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. We have an investigative report on foxnews dot Com by Astra Nomani reporting that the nationwide No King's Protests were bankrolled with a three billion dollar budget stemming from hundreds of organizations. She was on The Big Weekend Show, which is a great show if you're around on weekends watching TV. But I did the numbers. There are about five hundred different organizations behind the No King's Protests and they want to call it grassroots, it's one hundred percent astro turf. We have spent a lot of time on this program examining where does the money come from? And you know, for example, you can get paid to be a protester in certain circles. We've gone over that in detail. Anyway, Fox News Digital identified key participation by a network of radical socialist communist organizations. And it goes on and on and on and by the way, some of the astro astro turf protester and violent in New York and Portland, Los Angeles, Dallas, other cities around the country. That shouldn't surprise anybody. The singing makes me sick. But one estimate is three billion dollars according to this report by Ezra no money, So you know the exact number, I can't confirm.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's the There are other people writing about it, the estimates involved in it. Anyway, Andy knows with us. He's a journalist best known for reporting on groups like Antifa far left extremism. He authored the book Unmasked Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy. It was a New York Times bestseller. He joins us, Now, all right, Andy gled you with us. I'm sure you had a very busy weekend with the snow Kings extravaganza. But this is not This is not just a spontaneous group of people just deciding on a specific day around the country and around the world that they're going to protest Donald Trump, is it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I've been tracking the No Kings movement now for almost a year. They've been having periodic events, and there are a whole networks of far left groups. I think at the front facing end you see Democrat politicians and officials who are involved in terms of speaking at events and being at the front of protests. But if you look at the flyers of who is sponsoring the events, you have socialist groups and communist groups, and they don't hide with their genders. For example, just over the weekend at the New York City protests, which had the state Attorney General Letitia Jeans at the front, close behind her was a contingent of con munists who were waving red flags and symbols of communism. And whenever there are these No Kings protests, violence follows. Particularly in my home city of Portland, Oregon, there was a violent attack on the ice facility by participants of that protest. Of the No Kings protests in LA there was another violent attack and this happened last year as well.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of like your area of expertise. And the violence we have, the rhetoric we have, it's all predictable. None of it is a big surprise. But when Ezra Nomani reported for Fox News that there are about five hundred separate organizations behind those No King's protests, is that what you're reporting is showing as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are just like networks and networks of leftist groups. And when I say leftists, I include I want people to remember that like communist groups are part of that. So this is not the Democrat Party of people's parents and grandparents' generation. These are unabashed revolutionary Marxists who are not shy about their agenda and actually they ally with violent Antifa militants, a number of them who use social media in the weeks ahead of any of these large protests to say that this is an opportunity for us to recruit people to our calls radicalize them. They have flyers printed out, particularly a lot of them are promoting the cause of the Texas ANTIFA terror convicts who were convicted two weeks ago at a federal trial in the first historic ANTIFHA federal terrorism trial in Fort Worth, Texas. So these large demonstrations ostensibly look just like anti Trump protests, but behind it it is a effort for violent extremists to recruit, radicalize, and also to get them after the protests conclude officially, to go to particular target to engage in anti government violence, as they did over the weekend.
Speaker 1: The whole premise of this is that, I think, if you can, Andy, maybe go into a little bit more detail, that a lot of people, a lot of groups, actually get payment to show up in numbers and to agitate this way. I mean, you mentioned Portland where you're from. I mean we've watched a lot of Portland. We watched, for example, a lot of protests on college campuses about you know, Israel after October seventh and defending themselves after they were attacked and you know, over you know, twelve hundred Israelies were killed, murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, beheading. It was all on tape. And now they feel that that is an existential threat to their existence. They fight back. You know, I didn't see any college protesters out there at all, as tens of thousands of Iranians were being mowed down in the streets, and they claimed to be these great humanitarians. So why is it that they choose one group of people that they're going to defend, one group that they believe is under attack, and then ignore tens of thousands of dead people.
Speaker 3: In another case, a lot of the ideologues who are involved in these left wing protest movements ally themselves explicitly with America's enemies, and it doesn't matter if ideologically it's inconsistent. For example, and outside of my question, why leftist progress so called progressives would ally themselves, for example, with a despotic authoritarian Islamic regime in Iran, But yet they do because they share a common enemy in the United States. As for funding for getting these people out, a lot of the nonprofits that are involved have paid staff. They're projects of registered nonprofits, so they have associations in that way where people rich people can donate to registered nonprofits. However, I think people should not overthink or overstate the involvement of the money in terms of like people aren't getting cash or checks to go up and show up a lot of them. Most of them are just ideologically radicalized, and it may be difficult for conservatives to kind of grasp that because most of them, most conservatives are working people. They wouldn't think to spend weekend after weekend to show up and do this type of thing. So perhaps they think maybe there's a money incentive, but there's not. These people are genuinely radicalized through years of propaganda at this point that's very carefully crafted to hit on all the emotional points that can manipulate people and radicalize people to believe in supporting killings and murders. A lot of the people at the No Kings protests, for example, were openly in support of Charlie Kirk's assassination. Last year. At the No Kings just in Utah, one of the volunteer security official security from the No Kings protests shot and killed a fellow protests attendee because he was trying to shoot this other person who he mistook to be a MAGA threat. So a lot of these people, they look like maybe boomers who are just holding signs and it's a nice protest. It's not a lot of the people come armed. They think that MAGA and Conservatives are there is an existential threat and they're ready to kill people. Unfortunately, this movement is already linked to deadly violence last year.
Speaker 1: Well, it just seems to be getting bad. All right, quick break more with Andy No on the other side, These No king Rallies not exactly the spontaneous eruption of you know, rank and file people in the country. No, it's organized, right, we continue now, Andy No, analyzing what went on at these crazy No King's Rally protests this weekend. You know, we've experienced a lot of this in the summer of twenty twenty. You know, they were described as mostly peaceful, and those mostly peaceful riots ended up with dozens of dead Americans and thousands of injured cops and billions of dollars in property damage. And we even had a then vice presidential candidate later becoming a vice president saying, oh, that the rioters aren't going to stop. They shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them, which tells me that the entire Democratic Party, as evidenced well bring evidence to the show every day to prove this point, has been radicalized and is in sympathy with these people.
Speaker 3: Is that not accurate? You know, it took me a really long time to feel comfortable to admit that. But through my experience of living and working reporting on the violence of twenty and seeing the political response from elected Democrats, there's no other conclusion than they are either comfortable with the violence, or using the violence for their own ends, or are ideologically aligned with some of these violent extremists. I wrote a whole book about what the damage did in twenty twenty, and I think really none of the lessons were learned at all. At most, in terms of the federal convictions, people got sweetheart plea deals where all they had to do is community service and had an opportunity to get their record criminal record expunge. So the mainstream left, I think they feel very empowered to engage in acts of insurrection, to the point where it's literally a non story from the media. We had in some major American cities just a couple of days ago or the weekend, gather as, masked mobs with weapons around federal property trying to storm it, to break into it so they could burn it down. And that's an insurrection. And so for all the language and focus we've heard about the sixth of January and the threat that that posted to democracy. You can see how democrats and their allies in lobal media have been completely silenced. When left wing people over and over and over and engage in deadly violence and accident insurrection against the US government.
Speaker 1: It seems their main focus is Donald J. Trump. And I've said this before Andy, if he cured cancer and made an announcement that he cured cancer, they probably have a No King's rally the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they would a lot of the platcards and signs at the protests we saw last weekend and months before that urge Trump to be to be dead, or to be killed, or to be assassinated. So these people mean what they say. These are radicalized violence extremists.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate your work. We appreciate you being well us handy, No, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 3: My pleasure.
Speaker 1: I thank you for having me on eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 11: Solid as a rock, honestful, this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go back a little bit to the No King's Rally. I mean all the predictable people are always there. I guess they desperately need attention. Robert de Niro. Trump must be stopped. Now, Oh we haven't heard this before.
Speaker 4: Listen, the concept of no Kings is a great rallying cry and a hugely successful and hugely successful as millions of us have answered the call. I support this movement one hundred and fifty percent. But when the crowds are chanting no Kings, what I'm really hearing is we all know.
Speaker 3: Is no Trump.
Speaker 4: There have been other presidents who have tested the constitutional limits of their power, but none have been such an existential threat to our freedoms and security, none except Trump. He must be stopped, and he must be stopped.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: It's time to say no to kings. It's time to say no to Donald Trump. We've had enough.
Speaker 1: Then we have tampon tim. We will never leave the side of our Somali Minnesotans. It's estimated that maybe as much as eighty five percent corruption as it relates to those day care centers and elderly facilities, etc. Came from that community. How about you abandon the people in the community, not all the community, but the people that were maybe have been involved in this scheme to take the American people's money and not do it in a way that's justified. Just the thought. How about we distinguish and judge people by the content of the character. Anyway, here's tampon, Tim and I have a.
Speaker 12: Message to our immigrant community here in Minnesota. You are sane, heard, valued and loved. You add value to our state. You are part of the fabric of what is good about Minnesota. And I have to tell you that is a hell of a lot more than I'll say about anybody in the White House. And I will add a special, a special thank you, and a special acknowledgment that we will never leave the side of our Somali Minnesotans. Here's our pledge to you are Somali Minnesotans. Your great grandchildren will still be here when that orange clown is in the dustbin.
Speaker 3: Of history, you will be here.
Speaker 1: And you got fake news? Acosta? Whatever happened to him, Linda, I didn't know. I mean, he seems to get a lot of attention. But my understanding is he's off fake news CNN, isn't he He is? Okay, so apparently he's laughing at a no King's protesters sign that seemingly according into one headline. Did you see the headline wishing for President Trump's death? Listen to this.
Speaker 2: I love this sign here that says immigrants built America. That's a terrific sentiment there. And then these folks were these are these are some very colorful and clever signs here and says okay, cholesterol, do your job.
Speaker 11: I think I know that that is.
Speaker 3: That's very funny. It's very clever, very.
Speaker 1: Nice of him, wouldn't you say.
Speaker 13: I think these people, you know, they got he talk about desperate. I mean, he hasn't gotten any attention since his late night fights with you on X formerly Twitter, and I think the problem is now as he's trying to be relevant. But I think that's the fine line between leftist lunatics and you know us on the right is while I may hate everything that you say and that comes out of your mouth, and I'm not wishing you to die, I don't want you to be, you know, decapitated like Kathy Griffin holding up you know the Trump head's. That's not where we're at, you know, but that's where the left is all the time.
Speaker 1: Really thankful. You don't want me to die. I appreciate that.
Speaker 14: Well, you're not a left wing lunatic last time I checked.
Speaker 1: No, not the last time. The only person right now that I'm even bothering engaging on X at all is Gavin and I live free in his head, and I'm only doing it because it's fun. I'm not doing it for any other reason. If you notice, there's a lot of people that try to get my attention and pick a fight with me, and I just can't be bothered. First of all, I work too much. Number two, I don't think enough of them to fight back. And it's kind of like the old syndrome as you're punching down. Why bother they want my attention to bolster their own profile. Why should I give them what they desperately want? And on top of everything else, I don't care. If I cared, then maybe I would respond, But I don't care.
Speaker 13: I think the fact, yeah, I think the fact that you're enjoying this time with Gavin online and that this is the thing you like doing.
Speaker 14: I think you need a hobby. I think we need to find you a few hobbies, because this should not be what brings you joy. This guy is a waste.
Speaker 1: Classic fights that I have. One was with Alec Baldwin that will go down on history is one of the great all time X fights. Then fights of all time I think I thought it was.
Speaker 13: And radio fights. I mean, we were just playing that audio the other day. You guys are fighting on the air.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was awesome. That was a great moment that when he was, you know, auditioning to be a talk radio host, and it was worse than the Tom Dashl Show. We didn't play last week of him now after Mark levinon Markley. So he's filling in on a station in New York that we were a part of and the ex wife is I affectionately refer to it because I'm on the All New Am seven to ten w R proud to be a part of it. But anyway, so he's auditioning. Brian Whitman is trying to help guide him through his audition. Brian Whitman's an old friend of the program. Love Brian, don't. He doesn't agree with me politically, but we were always very good friends. He's very funny, great with voices, very talented and we used to do a handoff every night and just have fun together. So Levin and I call in and Alec then walked off the show. Okay, so he doesn't go back to that station to audition. We had a call from a friend of mine. I don't think I've ever disclosed the source. I won't now who said you're not going to believe this, but our affiliate in Pennsylvania w pH T at the time, he's filling in there and he's trying. He's auditioning on like a Saturday night there and he can't get a call. Rush used to make fun of a a the Tom Dashel sholl he called it, and it was hilarious because it was so dull, monotonous and boring. This is the real life Tom Dashel Show. And I think it's the best talk radio moment I've ever heard. And I think occasionally it's worth bringing up and playing, don't.
Speaker 14: You, Linda? I mean, now seems as good a time as ever.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll play it.
Speaker 9: When we come back.
Speaker 3: Oh we got some time?
Speaker 9: Oh great, well we're gonna Uh can we take some calls ivan whenever we want? Do we have calls that are on there now? No calls yet? No no calls yet? What number do people call to get on the air of do we have that number? It's right there, you know? Do I have the call number in front of me? Oh, I'm so sorry. That's interesting. Interesting at twelve ten at pH T of course, any other questions you have, any other comments you have, call us.
Speaker 3: To the.
Speaker 9: What else? Call us please at T one five twelve ten. Now, if you don't call, we're going to keep reading from the Scientology Manual. You might not feel it. You might not feel the energy right now, you might not feel the swell of what's happening here. Do you have any calls yet? There?
Speaker 14: Ivan, no calls?
Speaker 9: Let's read some more about scientology. Is Sean Hannity a scientologist Alec Baldwin posing the big questions tonight?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 9: Do we have any calls here yet?
Speaker 15: Ivan? None?
Speaker 9: Boy, it's just incredible, unbelievable. Well, you leave us no choice, listeners.
Speaker 1: Is that not the greatest talk radio tape of all time? That's like the greatest moment in the history of talk radio.
Speaker 13: This is when you text all your cousins, all your neighbors, all their friends.
Speaker 14: You got to call me right now. I'm dying on air.
Speaker 13: Honestly, It's like, Mom, how many people do you have around you right now, please call it.
Speaker 14: He got nobody.
Speaker 1: No nobody call called his mother. He actually no.
Speaker 14: I understand that she wouldn't even call in Ivan.
Speaker 1: Uh interesting, Ivan, do you have any calls yet? No calls yet? Uh alec nunn.
Speaker 14: Okay, so bizarre.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our phones here. We actually have people calling in that being very patient. H James and Gavin's Utopia, California. What's up, James?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 5: Good good?
Speaker 15: I listened to you all the time. You know, I was listening to uh Kimmel when he was doing his thing and he was downgrading Mark Wayne Mullen being a former plumber. Well, I'm sure a lot of plumbers got upset about that. But I was thinking, you know, Mark Wayne, he and I was going to say Gavin, but throw him in there too, But he and Kimmel should get in the ring. And when Trump has his new octagon built and he could bring a few of his friends, they'll have an ambulance standing by a doctor. It won't take long. He'll be in time to get back to his studio, entertain his audience. Bandaged up a little bit, And that's what it's all about. He's a man. So Mark Wayne is very polite and mannerly, etiquettely all the way. So Kim well, if you're listening, why don't you give Mark Wayne Mullin a call or call Sean Hannity and I'm sure Trump would love it. You can be number one, two three on the card and let's just see what you can do.
Speaker 1: Oh, he could do it for his favorite charity. Look, Mark Wayne Mullen is a very gifted, talented martial artist. And we've spent hours talking about his background, his experience. He actually, when he was in the Senate, ran a group every morning where he would train people not only in situational self defense of martial arts, but also just a good workout for everybody, and a lot of people took part in it. He's in great shape. I wouldn't mess with him. Kim O will get It'll be over into two seconds. He hits kim O Kimmel hits the floor. Game over appreciated. James Don Lake grond Konkaba, Sean Hannity Show, what's up Big Don? How are you sir?
Speaker 16: Hey, Sean, great to talk to you again. There's no King's Rally. Billions of dollars were spent wasted niches. Oh yeah, this weekend on these No Kings rallies. Of course they were financed by the same fools who hate American hate Trump. I just found the whole thing so disgraceful. I mean, if any of these washed up hippies and these ill informed jerks paying any attention a month ago the US and Israel, you know, I'll address a long standing Iranian dictatorship regime that killed over thirty two thousand protesters. People are so damn lucky to be in this country, you can't.
Speaker 1: I was proud I got some shout outs apparently at this thing. I'm proud that, you know, people hate me on Fox.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 16: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Apparently?
Speaker 16: What they bring you into it?
Speaker 1: Why do they bring me into everything? I get dragged into everything no matter what I do, I can't help it.
Speaker 16: You know, it would really something if these jokers attending these rallies actually volunteered their time to a worthwhile cause, if they actually went home and built or created something of value. It's just what a wasted time and money.
Speaker 1: You know, all the years that Joe Biden Obama were president. You know, I never threatened to leave the country. I never I just stood and I fought, and you know, and realized that they would fail. And it's only a matter of time, and I just you know, you wait it out, and you just hope that you can convince enough people over time that their policies suck and they're going to fail, and we're much better off. President Trump has been doing a phenomenal job, and it's very hard. He has. He inherited a mess from the from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and again from Obama back in the day too.
Speaker 16: Question for you, did you get your border color yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not get my border collie. Not yet. It's in the middle of being trained. Oh yeah, this this dog is gonna be highly highly trained. You got to do a good job. I can't believe. The cutest dog in the world. I have a picture, Linda that it's tired from its training today, taking a little nappy, a little tired.
Speaker 14: Puppies are tired, man. They like to sleep, they do, but.
Speaker 1: They need to sleep. They're young. It's going to be the I don't know. I think I'm bringing that dog everywhere with me. I love that dog. He uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 3: He's your watchdog on baby brother.
Speaker 12: Every day entity is on right.
Speaker 10: Now solution, I'm your nest revolution. Believe what solution?
Speaker 6: Yes, my sign says no one is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 14: It's so true.
Speaker 3: Tell me about that, well, no one, We are on stolen land and you can't be illegal on it. It just doesn't make sense. Right.
Speaker 6: We stand in solidarity with our indigenous siblings, knowing that the US we'll never be free until the stewardship of this land is returned to its indigenous peoples.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Is the war with Iran now waning down. On the two big remaining issues, the Straits of Hormuz and sixty percent enriched uranium, we'll ask General Jack Keene also Tonight's Stephen A. Smith, Katie Miller, Aaron McGuire. Oh, and we had people that went to the No Kings protest this weekend, some very entertaining video that I think you'll like. Anyway, we'll have that all coming up set you DVR Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel We'll see you then.
Speaker 9: News.
Speaker 1: I promise you won't get analysis you'll never get from the legacy media mob and the conspiracy kooks that are all over the place. Nine Eastern. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible