Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: It was one of those mornings, but because we had the million dollar show last night, our big once a year show at the Ryman Eddie and I's banned the Raging Idiots and then a bunch of artists and we talked about it on the show today. Post Malone was a massive surprise guest Litt, who from the two thousand, is like, can we forget about.
Speaker 3: Things said when I was drunk, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 4: Call you that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They Turnpike Troubadours. All the guests that we had on it was just a really when it's over, it was awesome. It's because during it there, during it, it's a lot of even before it it's yeah, it's because it's so many big artists that if you just had one of them, it would be okay. We have some things to do to make sure this person is good. They hear at this time sound check, make sure they feel good about the room. But when it's eleven superstars, it's it's a lot. And Morgan number one, I I'm not a big hugger, especially with people that I'm super close to, which you think would.
Speaker 5: Be the opposite.
Speaker 1: Actually, Like if I see somebody they want to hug, I'm like, what's up, good to see you. Not really the thing, because I think hugs are for me. It's it's a valuable type of currency. Like I don't like if I get one from somebody, a real one, I'm like, that's really cool. Like I same with giving them, Like I love Amy, but we don't hug that often, but sometimes every once in a while we do. And I'm like, that's hopefully that's meaningful because it doesn't happen a lot. Would you say that's fair? Yeah, Eddie and I don't hug a lot, but sometimes we do. And I'm like, okay, good night, roll over. Wait, no butt, so we hug. That doesn't happen. I know, but a lot. Morgan number one had worked. I mean that managed all of that for so long that in that same relationship, I was like, I'm here.
Speaker 6: And she's like me, she doesn't like touch.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, I don't want some big touchers like every big hug. And I was like, you did a great job at making sure that because there were no fires that I knew of, there may be little ones that they could put out, but there were none. Like during the show. One person came to me and said our tour manager who's also named Caitlin, which gets confusing. She said, hey, you got to kill five minutes because post alone there's a guitar issue, and so I was like, can we play music. They're like no because they have to set some stuff up too, and I'm like, oh God. So I had to go and kill five minutes, which is fine, but other than that, Ray, I felt bad you couldn't be there. Yeah, I mean I just got an earlier shift.
Speaker 3: No, I know, can we start at noon so Ray can come to one and then be done by.
Speaker 1: Four matinee the matine million Dollar Show or the one hundred thousand dollars show. Yeah, we felt it sucked because all the videos and stuff, though, I mean it felt like I was there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: I mean they were pumping when I saw him at one am. I felt, honestly, the post malone stuff, the audience going nuts. I saw the vantage point from everybody.
Speaker 4: Bones.
Speaker 5: Could you fall asleep like last night?
Speaker 1: I couldn't, only because when we got back to the house, Caitlin's parents, our friend of mid who's also a background singer dancer extraordinaire, and we all sat up and talked for a little bit, because we don't ever all get to hang out, and I don't get to see a mod a lot. Yeah, and it's like that's like a Mod's like our og, that's like our friend forever, and so I don't get to spend a lot of time with just you know me, you and him me him, that dynamic. So we sat and talked for a while, and so by the time we were able to kind of calm down it, I was extremely tired. And then I worked on the show. Mike, what time did you get my notes last night? Midnight?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I actually did check out of that because they were still talking and I was like, guys, you know, I love you. I didn't hug them. I didn't hug them a point. I said, I have to go to work, and they're like, you have to go to the studio. I'm like, no, but I have to get my laptop and go and work on the show for tomorrow. And then I fell asleep because I was freaking exhausted. Exhaustion finally got me, an energy fell down for me.
Speaker 3: It's like a weird You're going through it all and it's a lot of just it happening, And then when I get home and it's just complete quietness, I can like finally look back and be like, gosh, this moment was so cool. That moment was so cool before you knew it. I was like one thirty in the morning, I'm like, oh my gosh, I can't fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I'll do that today. I'll be able today since it all happened. I almost never enjoy anything as it's happening, yeah, because I'm always afraid it's gonna end up not going well, just some old trauma type stuff. But I think I'm getting get slightly better because I can at least acknowledge that. But I really enjoy things after they're over, which isn't the healthiest, but it's at least better than not enjoying it at all.
Speaker 5: Well, it's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard because it's just, you know, a lot going on. You don't want to mess up. You want to make sure everything goes right. Like even Lauren Watkins, who was playing, she said, you know, I've never ever played the opp before, so I'm the ryman. She's like, and I'm so so nervous, and I told him, like, make sure enjoy it, like this is you gotta enjoy while you're up there. But that's so hard because you're focused on your performance and getting everything right.
Speaker 1: It was good, It was really good. Good night. We have some listeners that flew in from uh Youri Metsco. But if you want, we have a whole crew of folks here from the western side of the Mississippi. I guess we're the western right now. We're on the east side of Mississippi. Yes, they're from the western side of the Mississippi, from California, Oregon. Come in, guys. Yeah, I just have a seat. We're on so just have a seat. Whatever, I'm gonna meet everybody.
Speaker 5: What up? So is that the call letters? Like? So when you do like radio call letters.
Speaker 1: K always to the east, W always to the left the west?
Speaker 4: Why is K east?
Speaker 7: Why didn't they do E?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Did W west?
Speaker 1: W is left?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hella? W What side are we on? We're on the east, We're on the wide, So which is.
Speaker 5: Weird and should be or not? W?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Dudes, I'm fried. My brain's all fried. But yes, K on one side, W on the other, and we're on one side the East US, New York, Boston, Florida. That's all W. First call letter. Other side is all K. And I do not know why they picked those and Mississippi all that's the well, it's not based on it, but that's the boundary line. That's crazy then, like basin on the Mississippi. Like okay, because of the Mississippi. Yeah, you're right. You have microphones besides you guys, some of you do, and we'll pass it around. Did Yeah, So what is your name? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I am Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jacqueline. Jacqueline's got it quite the midday DJ voice there coming at che Thank you.
Speaker 8: Are you hiring.
Speaker 1: Ware from?
Speaker 8: I'm from the Bay Area in California?
Speaker 1: And what specific part of the Bay Area.
Speaker 8: I'm from Morgan Hill, kind of near San Jose.
Speaker 5: We were you were there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And Morgan Hill and Morgan Hill where you're from specifically?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: Doing what at the Granada Theater?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, got it. I didn't know it was Morgan Hill. It was just like, okay, so what's in what is Morgan Hill known for? What's the coolest thing about Morgan Hill?
Speaker 8: Probably wineries.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a little south of San Jose, a little bit more quiet community compared to Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: I'm always jealous of people that can go to a winery and enjoy it because I don't drink wine. I don't drink anything. I wish I did, And they're like, we should go to a winery and like it's didn't.
Speaker 5: Have They're like, man, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't give you grapes, you know, like saus you don't drink, but we have a lot of grapes.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to be the person who's having to do.
Speaker 6: It different cheese and crackers.
Speaker 5: Do they really yeah? I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: No, But then I'm the person they have to like do extra for. I just wish I could enjoy a winery. I wish they had on a mountain Dewey.
Speaker 7: Well they do, they have plants, you can know, tour.
Speaker 1: But it was like a thing where people went, let's go to the mountain. Do no one does vacations in mountain mountain, you know, And so you how.
Speaker 5: Did you get this trip?
Speaker 1: This is a trip you won, right, this is a trip I want? And what k Bay Country what did you win as part of the trip flight.
Speaker 8: We won our flight, our hotel, tickets to the show laest night.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 9: We got to tour Universal Music Studio and we get to come and see you today.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, that's really cool. What you think of the show last night?
Speaker 8: Oh it was outstanding? Yeah, yeah, have a lifetime for sure.
Speaker 1: Give me, like your top two moments, artist moments last It can be whatever, it doesn't matter. But you're talking because we were so in it. I don't have an appreciation for it yet until I go back and look at it. But what was like two moments not even be the best, but you were like, this is so fun.
Speaker 8: There was a lot.
Speaker 9: It was a lot of looking at each other and saying, oh my gosh, this is amazing. Watching Megan Maroney open, you know, open the show was outstanding.
Speaker 8: Sam Hunt was wonderful.
Speaker 1: You only get too eliminated. She's eliminated from talking about that anymore. We try to time that show because there is no opener and just somebody listening. Actually, Eddie and I opened the show, and she forgot pretty much. We were the opener. That's that's it, show Man. We're used to that. But We try to make the whole show as if there were an opener amid and the headliner that length. It never stops, which is tough.
Speaker 8: No intermission thing, a cool surprise. It was just NonStop. We used to go surprises.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. Such and then you won the trip I did? How did? How did you win it?
Speaker 9: I entered a secret word that I had heard on the radio on the website, which I've done that so many times, and thought, this is going out to La La land.
Speaker 8: I'm never gonna I.
Speaker 1: Think about those things. Yeah, but people do win.
Speaker 6: Do you remember your secret word?
Speaker 8: I have no idea, no secret.
Speaker 1: She's not telling you because she's keeping it a secret.
Speaker 8: It was Bobby Bones.
Speaker 4: It was free, right, it was free.
Speaker 2: It was free because people don't believe you when they say it's free, They're like, oh, yeah, right, but it was free.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about the word wise?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, like the.
Speaker 1: Contest, like when you say any money, yeah, yeah. Did you think it was a scam whenever you get contacted?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: I didn't answer the phone call the first time, and then someone from the station actually texted me, Hey, you know that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I congratulated. That's super cool. Uh, you got off work and everything's cool. Yeah, then you're not. You're on right now. So if you're like I got a cold?
Speaker 10: No, no.
Speaker 8: My boss was actually super understanding.
Speaker 1: What kind of job do you have?
Speaker 8: I'm a dietician, kid?
Speaker 1: It would it help him to say the name of the business, like, no, no commercial? Okay, so making sure I was trying to.
Speaker 8: Give her for a hospital.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, now, who's your friend?
Speaker 1: You have a micro who's your friend? We had to the microphone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 6: I'm Jessica.
Speaker 1: Are you her friend?
Speaker 5: I'm her friend?
Speaker 1: Are you the plus one? I'm the very lucky friend. Yeah, that's awesome. And you guys know each other how we've actually known each other since middle school, which figured out last night.
Speaker 6: We've known each other for like twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you just longtime friends. It's not the knew or from work and became friends. What give me your two moments from last night? Thought, and hold that microphone a little closer to you. I know you're good. I love John party, so he too. He was amazing and he was like feeling it.
Speaker 5: He was so happy.
Speaker 1: Last night was awesome. I love John. Okay, and so John, We're gonna take John with John to me, I think like him dancing, was just going at it. Yeah, it's so fun. I think he would have done seven songs. Oh for sure, we weren't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he kep looking back like we're gonna do another another one?
Speaker 1: So John, Okay, LIT was a pretty cool are you kidding?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: It was like an explosion when they came out, because we started the our band was like did that duna dunt dun dun dun dun dun dun dunn And then people are like, oh, we know that song. And then when they came out and they plugged in and joined and the drums, everybody just jumped up. It was exciting. That was exciting for us too.
Speaker 6: When you said LIT, I was like, what did you just yeah?
Speaker 1: And not like it's lit. I would never say that, but I would say and so do you guys go back today? Do you fly today? Yeah? What time did you fly?
Speaker 8: Four o'clock?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're good right now? Okay, did you do anything? And when did you get to town?
Speaker 8: We got to town on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Did you do anything in Nashville? Age you go eat somewhere, eat nice or something cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we tried to hit as money places on Broadway as we could.
Speaker 1: And first time here first, then that makes sense. You should do Broadway. Second time here, don't do Broadway, right, guys, you're done with that. It's like statue of Liberty. Maybe you don't want to New York, but then you're good.
Speaker 8: It was cool to do Broadway on a weekday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You probably didn't catch a disease, then that's cool.
Speaker 6: There's not a lot of lines, you know, even to get into Titsies. I thought there would be a little bit of a line.
Speaker 8: It's pretty easy to get in, not too crowded.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Well, that's super good to meet you. Do you live in Morgan.
Speaker 8: I'm a little south of Morgan Hill.
Speaker 1: I'm in Gilroy, classic Gilroy. Is it true what they say about people from Gilroy?
Speaker 2: I don't know about people.
Speaker 1: Do you know what garlic exactly?
Speaker 6: Why would that be?
Speaker 8: It's the the g factory capital, you know the world.
Speaker 1: You're in the garlic factory. He Didn'tland factory. Yeah, well cool, it's really good to meet you. And so now let's move up to you fellas. So what is your name?
Speaker 5: I'm Scott Hey, Scott.
Speaker 1: What's ou buddy? Where are you from? I'm from Portland and I love Portland. Portland's awesome in Portland? What the the what's the soccer team? The sound? The Timbers? Yeah, the Timbers are They're so they love the timbers in Portland, like as far as like passion. I don't know if you like soccer at all, and I don't. I'm not really a soccer guy. But that I've been to Portland a bunch of times and it's I see a lot of timber stuff.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Dame he left the Blazers, Yeah, Dingmian Leame, Dmian Lillard.
Speaker 4: Yeah for the books?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you happy or sad about that? Did you care? He's been there forever. He's like O G.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's been there for eleven years.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to our show?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 1: He does? Who won the Trip?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Before you hand off? Did you go to the show last night?
Speaker 5: Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: Give me it can be even their moments, but give me your two moments. I really like Lit when it came yeah yeah, yeah, and the surprise ending postpone. Who did you think it would have been before it was post malone? If you had to have guessed. They're like, Okay, who do you think it's gonna be? Who do you think? Who would you have guessed?
Speaker 5: Why do you like?
Speaker 7: Sam Hunt?
Speaker 1: But he was already out, He's coming back. We'll bringing up can you imagine? And everybody loves Sam but I'm hyping up a surprise and we're like, hey, now, ladies and gentlemen, tip your hands.
Speaker 5: And they came back out and then we waited so long for Sam to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Sam was awesome though, wasn't he like single wise? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And so you won the trip uncle?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Chad?
Speaker 5: Hey, Chad? What's out? Buddy?
Speaker 1: So you listen to the show every day?
Speaker 4: Mondays you Friday?
Speaker 1: Thanks man?
Speaker 4: But I'm cooking.
Speaker 1: That's so cool, Thank you very much. What do you cook? And will you now for us?
Speaker 4: I can cook Kawaine food if I come back? Ever come back?
Speaker 1: Is that your specialty?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Because we're both from Hawaii, but we live in beaver.
Speaker 1: And so God Beaverton, that's you know, Welson Beaverton. Beaver's no Universe is the university in Beaverton, Pacific. It's in Forest Groves though, is it close? That's about forty minute, Okay, can canceling? Cancel would have said, uh, your favorite two moments from last night John Party, Yeah, and yeah it's cool.
Speaker 4: That was a surprise I seen lid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that song is just like it's been in so many movies it's been. I was wondering if they was that we're going to say the S word.
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 1: They dishir did.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I didn't mind it because it kind of if they wouldn't have.
Speaker 5: I would have felt weird about it, like they're going to censor themselves weird.
Speaker 1: I just felt like they needed to say it, and I was hoping where post Malone he had said a couple like the fort He was like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and then he backed off of it and again I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But I because we were you know, we play and sing with him and Eddie and I were practicing the background vocals just because it was fine, and I was like, I wonder if they're going to center themselves. And they came out when I you know, they had the beards, and then I was like, they're not sent to themselves. They were also the nicest guys.
Speaker 5: They looked like they would.
Speaker 1: Stab you, but didn't they. But actually, if someone stabbed you, they'd still be there hanging out, but they would help you. So it was it was super cool. What times you guys get to bed last night? Oh? Three? Did you go out after?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we just hanging out at the hotel.
Speaker 1: He did? Yeh was the hotel bumping?
Speaker 4: No, it's just you know, I had to call the wife, you know, checking the dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's two hours back. Yeah, the dog.
Speaker 5: Do check on the dog man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and dog's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 11: He just he has separation issues, yeah, because we shipped them back from Hawaii back in seventeen when we moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still he's still misses luos and stuff.
Speaker 4: He misses the beach in our backyard. Really yeah.
Speaker 11: His grandpa's halls back home on Hawaii has the beach in the backyard. So while I'm fishing, he's running up and down the beach and taking crabs out of the sand.
Speaker 1: And so, now what's he do?
Speaker 4: We go Columbia River Prescott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he come back. You can go leashless. He'll come back to you. You trust him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he understands Hawaii language.
Speaker 1: So like, oh, my dog understands English. We don't come back both of them. That's a good And Stanley, I don't have to wory about him. If a bulldog, he's fat and catch him. But ELA's fast. I could never and she'll mind in the house. I could never take her anywhere like a river and be like let's just go play. I'd never see her again.
Speaker 4: Digs out What the dog digs out and it runs away from you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, never comes digs I don't know the term digs out.
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 1: What that means like runs away?
Speaker 4: Run away? Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 9: No, no, no?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Is that it made no digs out?
Speaker 7: I thought I've been digging on the fence.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So it's so hard to be turned off my pigeon because you know one reason Hawaii.
Speaker 4: We talk a Hawaii language.
Speaker 1: It digs out like a Hawaiian.
Speaker 4: No, it's like pigeon broken English.
Speaker 1: So digs out means got it, That's what I thought. I like that almost like out. Yeah, I wanted to digs out.
Speaker 3: When I quit here, I'm gonna be like I'm gonna dig out, guys. I don't think that fits so many you guys want to hear something crazy Bobby doesn't.
Speaker 5: Like the beach.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, no, I don't like the beach. But let me tell you why. It's not that I don't like people who like the beach. That's true, all you guys, BFFs. I grew up in Arkansas. We didn't have a beach, So number one. Never went on a vacation to a beach, never went on a vacation until I was old enough to go myself, never spent time at a beach in the ocean. What are you supposed to do? You can't even do anything because the waves are coming in and then but I didn't. I don't know how to serve because I didn't grow up doing that. Fish fish on a lake. So and also on the beach, you lay in the sand. I don't like the sun. Check. I don't drink, which I would love to drink in the sun and get extra drunk and dehydrated like my friends.
Speaker 5: It's not good.
Speaker 1: But I don't do that. Check another reason. So I just don't get the beach because that wasn't the culture I grew up with.
Speaker 5: So there's no shade.
Speaker 2: Is so freaking hot. You gotta lug all this crap to the beach. To keep his shade, and you.
Speaker 1: Get an umbrella, I'm with him and then us everywhere and it's all over.
Speaker 5: You guys are crazy.
Speaker 1: And then let's say there is an umbrella there and you get under it. Then you're like, why am I at the beach? We got to use umbrella, you know?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 1: I just I could use my permanent umbrella with an air conditioner in my hotel room. That's I mean.
Speaker 6: I don't love the beach either, but I can still have a good time.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's literally you go stand in the water and you just stand there like, what are you doing in the water?
Speaker 1: And they're salty.
Speaker 5: You guys have been snorkling on the beach.
Speaker 1: No, but when snorkeling like in a cave on a boat. Oh, that's that's cool that there was no beach there and I like that, no shade problem. I'm assuming you like the beach because that's what you grew up with, right, What about the woods? Would you make it up? Make it up there?
Speaker 4: We used to go in the mountain. Yeah, with my brothers. You used to go hunt hog hunt?
Speaker 1: Did you ever camp like camp in the woods? Just put up a tent camp?
Speaker 11: We have a family funk. She We just everybody just opened their cots and just lay in the park in the mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. And you guys head home. What time today?
Speaker 4: Our flight is at one forty seven.
Speaker 1: But and you won this on what station?
Speaker 4: Qp O Portland.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Danny Dwyer called me and Jake Byron.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Did you believe it was them?
Speaker 4: Did Yeah?
Speaker 11: Because I saw him at the Bleak Shelton concert the weekend before at the Moto.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it was an inside job. Then how did you win?
Speaker 4: I just entered online same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like a secret word.
Speaker 4: No, no, I just put him you know you're social, say it.
Speaker 1: Out loud tweet two one one yeah. Yeah. And so that's and you guys everybody had fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Body feels good about it. That's awesome. We're super We're super happy.
Speaker 4: You guess follow Thank you.
Speaker 1: Mahollow and don't digs out quite yet.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, yeah, that's good dude.
Speaker 1: And then hey, Bo, let me talk to about for a second met microphone. So Bo's in the station in San Jose. This thing was pretty good, right, do you feel good about it?
Speaker 4: Did you go to the show no, I'm moving right now.
Speaker 1: Moving.
Speaker 4: I was planning on going and I had to do like three trips.
Speaker 5: Last night, so I didn't get to go. Dang, dude, I would I bring then I would have not moved. Yeah for one day.
Speaker 4: Tell my wife and then she was like, yeah, that's not happening.
Speaker 7: That's a bad planning.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 12: I was very bumped when I saw like the special guests and I saw posts and I'm watching all the videos and I saw I think I saw Eddie last night.
Speaker 4: He's like, I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: I think I saw your posts last night.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, man, this was sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate you like making sure that they got here.
Speaker 12: I like enjoyed hanging out with them the last two days. So this has been fun for Did they help you move.
Speaker 1: Away today?
Speaker 4: It's like winners come to town and help me fly you in.
Speaker 1: We'll put you in a hotel, you'll go see posting alone, and you'll get to have the ultimate Nashville experience of helping someone move see the area. Yeah. Yeah, right, a tour, but get a box before you go. Totally so moving like into a new part of town. Yeah, out of the condo.
Speaker 12: Out of the apartment right here, do a condo so out of the literally block away from here right now.
Speaker 1: But you're already close.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm even closer to you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then you could have done that, then you should have come to the show. This bull crappyting come the show, don't we agree?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I agree? Cool?
Speaker 1: What was really good to me, you guys. What we'll do is we'll shut this down and then let's take some pictures with our friends here and we'll do the mid roll. Right, how about that? The mid roll? If everybody watching, we're gonna shut it down, mid roll is gonna play. Then we'll come back with more just a minute. That's fine, all the they all seem like nice people, because sometimes, you know, we get a group and there's like one serial killer in the group, and there wasn't that here.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: You can bring in bring okay, So we're all good there. Yeah, all right, cool, we're back on, guys.
Speaker 7: Oh, we're back on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I want you guys are looking at me all weird. I was talking about the group and I said, usually they were all nice. Usually there's one serial killer in the group, and there wasn't there.
Speaker 5: I agreed with you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you're yeah, Eddie and know we were on He's like, that's a good point, man. So we have a couple other folks in a combined say high real quick, but let's see anything else for the old the old post show. We have to do our lemon juice bit in the next few days. Oh yeah, you gotta set the record for drinking the lemon juice.
Speaker 4: Who's doing that?
Speaker 1: Nobody has to, but I get paid. You get paid for the more that you're able to drink. It's like I need to set the rules. You don't have to break the world record, but if you do break the world record, I'll give you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, a thousand thousand I wish.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say that out loud because that's probably too much. But if you break the world record, I think I'll just give you a thousand bucks. Okay, and how much per ounce, Well, I'm not there yet on that lemon juice, and I don't think it's going to be per ounce per se. It's what this guy did. He drank one leader, which is four point two cups of limon juice. Threw a straw in sixteen point five seconds. So if you did like half, if you get to half, I'd give you a certain amount because we'll put it in a cup and measure it. One got it if you do three quarters, But if you do it all, if you beat the record, I'll give you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: And you know what, there aren't a lot of risks to this, Like you get heart a lot of risks. There's a reflux, but that's pretty much it. Heartburn reflex.
Speaker 1: I can get that there one meeting today, I know, after I finished here. So migraine, migraine headaches. Oh no, I can get that after I talk to you guys all the same. Uh yeah, I can. I can imagine though that the acid thing.
Speaker 5: Would be, it's just messing with your stomach.
Speaker 1: It's pure pure acid. Hey, ray, let them know when we're ready whenever. That'd be in a hurry because other stuff to do, but whenever they're ready to just come on. Good sleep actually does make you more attractive. From Royal Society, Open Science or Research publication. Beauty sleep is a real thing. Just two consecutive nights of poor sleep makes you peer up here less attract I must be ugly today.
Speaker 5: No sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of ugly all the time. I'm like really ugly today. It's like full beast, never beauty.
Speaker 5: How does sleep make you more attractive?
Speaker 6: What it makes sense?
Speaker 5: No, like some some people just you.
Speaker 1: Can be No, no, no, it's not making somebody that you wouldn't find gross hot. But what they're saying is you get a more washed out look when you haven't slept. You get a black under your eyes, dark under your eyes.
Speaker 3: So it's not like you're an ugly person, but you sleep all day and it's not Hello.
Speaker 1: It's not the toad and you kiss it and turns into a princess.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they say others will actually avoid you if you get bad sleep over multiple nights because you look like you're in a bad mood. Your face isn't welcoming, washed out, that type of thing. Police say a man brought three hundred fifty pounds of nails and scattered them on the road. So he bought them, then brought them and scattered them all on the road.
Speaker 7: What a jerk, I mean, I don't understand what's the point of that.
Speaker 1: A Cincinnati man's facing charges for buying large quantities and nails then scattering them on the road. Not the first time he's done it. Probably the same reason you too, Tennis. All the cars driving by, Why did you do that?
Speaker 7: It was hilarious.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, actually it wasn't. Boom hits the car and they slam on the brakes and then you got a jet.
Speaker 1: I mean it's so I would assume this is that type of satisfaction where he's like a people got flats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started suspecting him, and so what they did is they sprayed some paint on a few of them and then put him in the store and he bought.
Speaker 7: Him and that's how they busted him.
Speaker 1: Almost like to die and when you rob a bank.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Money.
Speaker 1: We have a couple more guests in the studio. What's up? You have headphones? You guys have head headphones. I haven't met you yet. Grab the microphone, talk right into it there.
Speaker 5: What is your name?
Speaker 10: Liberty?
Speaker 1: Liberty? And and you are you his daughter?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So we this is our friend. Do you tell you we're friends now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because he just emailed me and was like it's Jason. Yeah, I know, No, I know.
Speaker 7: Right hand.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a question. It wasn't like, Jon, your right kne go up your butt by the way, I said, Jason, not Jason. No, no, not Jason. I don't know now I'm Jason. Good to see again, Jason. How long ago do we play golf? I feel like there was much couple of years. No, it could have been two years.
Speaker 5: Be always suck. This year again had to be what it was before football season, okay, but not to about the promise of the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: His answer was before the Cowboys stuck again.
Speaker 5: I thought that's what he said, Jason. I think it was the summer probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jason came out and played golf with this hold up, Michael, look closer to you. Jason.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: And Jayson emailed me and was like, hey, did you not think I would say yes? Because I replied back immediately. I was like, yeah, let's go, and it was something like I didn't think you would. I don't even know what it was, but I was kind of shocked that you were shocked that I even replied.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was maybe one of the celebrity email thing that you don't respond because you sent those pictures and when you responded. It was awesome, Liberty. I told Liberty she was stoked.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish I had a celebrity email thing.
Speaker 6: What's the celebrity email?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I wish I had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh how are you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You accept it. You're just trying not to say it.
Speaker 6: I am good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: What would you say to them?
Speaker 6: Have you had any special thoughts today?
Speaker 5: Oh? Boy, that's awkward.
Speaker 1: It is awkward.
Speaker 6: Only one I can remember out it is awkward.
Speaker 1: We were building a home for a veteran and we were doing a charity auction to play golf with Eddie and I and Jason was like yeah. I remember Jason was like, sure, I'll play golf. Most I wanted to help out somebody, so we kind of forced him to play golf with this, and he donated and then wrote an extra check. It was super kind. I didn't even know. We didn't even open the check until we got here, so all that aside. We never got to tell you in person. Thank you. That was super super kind of you. But I was just I was kind of weird ab out that he was weirded out that I responded to the email, because he just email was hey, we're coming up. Can I come with the show? I was like, of course, dude, let's go. And then he's like, I can't believe you responded, and I'm like, I emailed you first to send you pictures of our time together. So that's awfo. But did you know when we could we hang out for four hours? Did you not think after that we were normal people?
Speaker 5: I thought we were pretty good.
Speaker 1: Friend Yeah, like just normal nothing nothing weird nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. The weird part was that we made Eddie you had ride with him, right, I read with him and then we do that thing. I was, I don't wan ribe somebody out, huh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then I was we had Jordan Davis too, so like, we're not gonna make Jordan ride with him?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I kind of wish I had not been in that role in that time because I get serial killers.
Speaker 5: I bet. Yeah, Liberty was gonna come and then she had her knee surgery.
Speaker 1: We heard you were going to come with, and that's why Jordan Davis came, because yeah, so how's your knee healing? Yeah, keep up on the microphone a little bit healing? Finally, Yes, after a year and a half. Yeah, it's been before the Cowboys sucked. Huh okay, yeah, that's all measuring.
Speaker 7: It was in ninety eight.
Speaker 5: It's been two.
Speaker 1: All right, So Liberty, you are I don't know, seventeen eighteen, nineteen.
Speaker 6: Twenty one, almost two.
Speaker 1: See, I don't have an idea anymore. Everyone too old to now have that gauge. So, and where do you live? Do you of Mississippi? The same place?
Speaker 7: And what do you do?
Speaker 8: I'm in college.
Speaker 1: And what are you studying? Hopefully nursing in the fall, so hopefully nursing. So you're not studying nursing yet?
Speaker 4: Applied?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: What did you study? Like general to get to that nursing part? How'd you hurt your leg?
Speaker 4: Volleyball? Genetics?
Speaker 1: She just blamed her dad.
Speaker 5: Genetics?
Speaker 7: How's you, Jason?
Speaker 1: That's all you?
Speaker 6: What's the genetics part?
Speaker 1: Jason?
Speaker 5: Bad passion down, bad legs if we want to get into that.
Speaker 1: They call him bad legs.
Speaker 5: When she was if I start crying forgive me. Yeah, but when she was under a year. She's had a couple of liver transplants real life, she said, I don't have many surgeries on herself.
Speaker 1: When did you have the first liver transplant of six weeks old. Okay, do you have any that you remember? Would you have another one? Are they all when you were a baby? The other one was like four days before I was one, I think, so you don't remember them at all.
Speaker 8: No, I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 1: When she's a baby and you are needing a liver transplant, how how do you go about getting the donor? Was it a list or did somebody? I don't the liver part I'm not as familiar with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can take a piece of an adult liver.
Speaker 1: Did you Was it one of you guys?
Speaker 5: No, we didn't match what she.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that they didn't match. How was that young?
Speaker 7: Did they know she needed a liver?
Speaker 5: She they could tell before she was born. She didn't have like the drainage out of her liver. Wow, see techniclog. They did a bunch of different surgeries before the transplant. Yeah, and then they would keep track of her levels. I guess when they do do her labs. And there was one time whenever we thought.
Speaker 1: She was pretty lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her first liver which was failing, and they life lightered or the Salt Lake City Children's Miracle Network hospitals. Yeah, that's what I like to support. Also, Yeah, but Saint Jude's it's it's, it's all awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna again more questions because I'm just curious about the liver transplant. Part of it is that whenever she's a baby and this is happening, there's a there's a list, and so is there a chance with the liver that you don't make that you don't make it in time for the list? Does that happen where somebody needs a liver but they don't get up to the list as quick?
Speaker 5: Do we know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it obviously did't happen with you.
Speaker 5: But I'm wondering if people have passed from it. I don't know. My wife is more versed on all that. But the liver is a.
Speaker 1: Primatic time, like a pretty crazy time. And then do they give her a tiny part of somebody's liver or is that be another baby liver?
Speaker 5: The second one was I can't remember how she actually.
Speaker 6: Asked, And one was a teenage boy and then the other one was a baby.
Speaker 1: Wow, And so right now, did you the liver grow with you? Wow?
Speaker 7: It grows a normal size, man, it grows it.
Speaker 1: So if you're small, it still grow whoever.
Speaker 2: Gave the I mean, if there's still live whatever part they took away, it'll grow back.
Speaker 1: That goes back on the person.
Speaker 5: Holy crap, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so fortunate that you're here. That's two of those.
Speaker 6: So is that why you're sorry? Well, thinking of you wanting to be a nurse? Is that why you're like to do that?
Speaker 1: Have you done needles? Have you done I stick needles and people? Yet my cousin had to do that, and she was like, can I can I do your hands? Because you had to learn how to take blood from hands. It's like a last resort. And I was like nope, and you can't do anything else either, because she was like it'd be cool. I need to do hands. That's the worst, and I was like, you can't do the best. I don't want. I don't care if you're a nurse. If I have to take needles, that's the needles and like poop from old people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't want to work with older people.
Speaker 5: No, I hear you, but you might have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might made me a poopy person that comes in and it's like I need a nurse. And so where do you Where do you go to school?
Speaker 5: It's called Pearl River Okay, in South Mississippi.
Speaker 1: And South Mississippi. We've been down. I've been down to like Biloxi. Is your uh about the crawfish festival with Christiansen?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah old depinion was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did we signed shoes?
Speaker 4: My shoes? Wait?
Speaker 1: Really converse?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do I have any we see if I have any anything in my office? They se if I have any shoes in my office, it would be fun to give her another pair of Like it's stupid, we have another pair of shoes that sign see her. I don't know if I have any more in there, but that would be hilarious. Well, I'm glad you guys got to come by. We tried, We tried to get him to come by, but he had to leave and we weren't. I was working remotely from a different city the next day. But it's better that you're here because we like you better. He's our friends, so we like we don't care. It's but yeah, yeah, super super nice to meet you. He is he talked about you the whole time whenever. Well I was in the cart with them, but when I was we were on the green. Yeah, but what do you tell you about us?
Speaker 6: Well, I know that he didn't FaceTime when he was golfing.
Speaker 1: Was supposed to well he said she did.
Speaker 5: Oh she love s Judan Davis and so the other day.
Speaker 1: But you never say that. You literally just could have said he literally she loves you guys.
Speaker 5: Obviously she loves you guys. We've been to I think our first show now, so she loves Jordan Davis.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 5: I said, man, why didn't I FaceTime because.
Speaker 1: Jordan was just a throw in yeah, because he was like, my my daughter can't come, and we were like, that's super cool that Jason still came. And then I just called Jordan was like, hey, you're gonna play golf with this. I was like, yeah, sure, why not? So it wasn't even like Jason went to the trip with Jordan Davis. No, and he was about to have a baby too, so he was like I shouldn't be here really at any point, at any point, he could have got the call, well, it was really nice to meet you. And when you guys go back tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Afternoon.
Speaker 1: Your dad was explaining to us while we were playing golf what he did for a living and and I kind of understood it a bit. Tents and stuff, and is he is he real rich?
Speaker 5: He said he wasn't because what he did say tent.
Speaker 1: I'm not specific to what he does. I can let him. That's his own story. So I don't want to tell tell history unless he wants to tell it.
Speaker 7: You sell tents.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, but just so she knows, just so she knows, I know what he does. You know, like you know, can you tell about what I'm saying? I know what he does, like when something happens, like the like the camp, Yes, got it?
Speaker 5: Disaster, Yeah, good disaster.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if felt I felt like that's a job that he really succeeds at and he's pretty rich.
Speaker 5: We're doing Yeah, we're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we like that. We like that. Yeah, yeah, come tell me. Hold on if he wants to tell you, but it's not my business.
Speaker 7: I'm about to ask him.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you do there?
Speaker 5: You tell my folks started a company twenty five years ago. We build like base camps, like uh, emergency management, disaster relief. So we do mobile showers, catering, mobile laundries, mobile restrooms. The interesting disasters they going that's crazy. It's like you go in right Yeah, we go in right after the storm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: It's pretty inner.
Speaker 7: So who, like, who pays you to set up that stuff?
Speaker 1: It varies, could it be or could it be Okay.
Speaker 5: It's a private company all the way, the government, but the government.
Speaker 7: I never realized that was a real business.
Speaker 3: Like he's writing it down bail tents after storm where the storm was clearance t.
Speaker 5: Use camping equipment.
Speaker 1: And then we're like, no, they gotta be big tents that they get.
Speaker 2: Oh so, I mean, I'm so, how did your parents start this business? Like what made them think we should build tints of disaster sites?
Speaker 5: The we slew about the tents. We own everything else. All the trailers is what we own.
Speaker 1: It's not really about tents so much, is it.
Speaker 5: It's just he just scratched out tents.
Speaker 10: I want to know.
Speaker 1: I knew, Yeah, it doesn't matter off his car.
Speaker 5: Poop comments, so poop pays.
Speaker 1: H you should get I mean I don't want to do to do them. You just buy them and everybody else does it. You don't have to keep in your backyard or your living room.
Speaker 10: I feel like they're yes with sanitation and like food the moat, like r V parks and stuff. I feel like there's a lot.
Speaker 1: There and nobody really thinks to want to do it. But you can always do it and then have people to actually do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like machine like vending machines. I know people that have like four random viting machines and all they got to do is they swing by their route.
Speaker 2: Which that's one of the things I've looked at, is vending machines. What I haven't brought it to you looked at? Yeah, because ATM is one of the other ones we need to get into.
Speaker 5: You know, you're talking about that.
Speaker 1: So you want to buy an ATM, I'll do a vending machine with you.
Speaker 7: I'm down with a vending machine.
Speaker 1: You guys call it Lover's machine of food. Hey, Jason, she just jumped in.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 1: His ideas are always Jason.
Speaker 7: Jason peaked up when we said vending machines. He was interested.
Speaker 1: No, but Jason would have here's you'd have to do the whole thing.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: And then he claimed he invented machine.
Speaker 7: I do not claim I invented the vending machine, but I don't think we could do it.
Speaker 5: He claimed you invented it.
Speaker 4: No I didn't.
Speaker 7: He's saying I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he would have something like I gave him the idea and like, no, one hundred thousand people have had the idea before. And then you just said it's something that you and him wi. You said we but you wouldn't do anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: What would you do? I'd help him, but help stock ye buy whatever or whatever? Okay, well, hey, I just stalk exactly. That's the thing would be half empty all the time, right, yeah, it'd never be Yes, okay, so I have these are new. These are new. I haven't worn these, but we're gonna sign these these flip flops and that way every time we see you, hopefully would give you a new You never get wear them eight there, but that'll be our thing. We'll give you a pair of shoes every time and you can throw them away if you want into us. It's hilarious if you want whatever. But glad you guys came by.
Speaker 5: Thanks for doing what you do, you dad. Thanks, we bring the money you guys. Thanks.
Speaker 7: It was good to meet you guys last night.
Speaker 1: Did you meet him last night?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We took sol oh cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you being weird about the word?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well I mean what no, what?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: What is he talk?
Speaker 4: Why would you?
Speaker 1: But you could have not gotten to this note place?
Speaker 7: But by not being weird, I didn't mean to be weird, but you were weird.
Speaker 1: Even what did you do?
Speaker 7: He's not to be selfie with him?
Speaker 5: And then you said and he said, well, i'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I was like, see you tomorrow, okay, whatever, and then he walked away and I was like, man, he married a young chick.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: See, we didn't need to go there, right, That's what I'm saying, Like, that's funny, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: I mean to see you tomorrow. Thing would have been weird if didn't. You're actual gonna see him tomorrow?
Speaker 7: I didn't know. And he told me we're come by the studio. I was like, sure you are. I think people come on the studio.
Speaker 5: We get that a lot. I think when we're downtown and now that she can go in the bars when we hang out. Yeah, I always make a point my daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're like close friends with your twenty one year old daughter, people would think that, what's what's the age difference?
Speaker 5: I'm pitfty two.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go what the math?
Speaker 7: Oh thirty one? Sorry, I didn't know who you were yelling at me.
Speaker 5: I have a twenty nine year old too.
Speaker 10: See, y'all could really date amy? Yeah, not in real life, but I mean I could see if you're out with someone that.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine would actually be an age, yes, but a fifty two year old and you would be like, could date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it came out kind of weird.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: What I do like, though, is that the only he was gonna bring the twenty one year old to golf, this one she brought to the twenty.
Speaker 7: Nine year old whatever.
Speaker 1: Probably different stage of life you got days and yeah, oh yep, that didn't pop in your head at all.
Speaker 7: No, no, I think about that.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna uh, let's let's take a picture of stuff. Shut the post show off, and really good to meet you. I'm gonna tell you that in real life too. Yeah, but hey for show, good to meet you, Jason. Going to see again, buddy, And don't be so surprised when I reply to an email.
Speaker 5: I'll probably send you one letter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go what would be email buddies, and then uh yeah, that's it, all right, thank you guys. We will sit not you. This is not for you, guys. We'll see you guys tomorrow. And I'm gonna go take a nap.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sleeping today for sure.
Speaker 1: We gotta work out today still, Oh we are? I have a Bobby Caster Granger one and don't I.
Speaker 5: Oh man full schedule.
Speaker 1: I needed something in my ear that tells me what question to ask because I'm so tired.
Speaker 5: Somebody thinking for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like because I get fried. Yeah, all right, all right, thank you guys. We'll see mam