Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I'm sure somebody in the crowd has an amazing idea for twenty twenty four. Can you talk to us about how to overcome that fear? Be relentless as hell and going after what we want to make that a reality.
Speaker 4: There are a few things which a couple of things which I think is very important. The first thing I want to talk about is people of color who are blessed with wealth and opportunity. We tend to think that entrepreneurship and success it's a zero sum game. Meaning if you get a billion dollars, then I cannot get a billion dollars. So if I hear that you're doing something great which has the potential for you getting a billion dollars, but because I have half a billion, no no, no, no, no, no, you can't do that. I'm going to do whatever I can, or maybe I will not do anything to help you which will enable you to get to that goal. So a lot of what I've noticed is a lot of wealthy black people don't want other people with potential to do well. So I think that that is the first thing that we need to focus on. How to accept the fact that we all can be successful, all of us. There's no reason why no one here shouldn't be you know, it's perfectly fine that we all can be successful. And the second thing that I want us to go into twenty twenty four with is that you can do it too. You can do it too. What's the difference between you and lurn mask? Does we have two heads? Until you show me someone that has two heads. Don't tell me I can't do it. You don't know what I'm capable of. Yes, I understand, you know. So you should believe in yourself because that self doubt is what is really killing us. So these are the two main things that I want us to really go in twenty twenty four with. You know, let's see how we can help each other and let's have some faith in ourselves and believe we can do it.
Speaker 3: As a follow up, real quick, where does that belief in yourself come from? Because now everyone has that and the most important thing that I want everyone to live with here is that they can do it. But where does that undying belief from yourself come from?
Speaker 4: I mean, as I said, I think we are all a putut of our surroundings. You know, as I said, I moved back to Ghana. I didn't have a plan. Even it was very difficult. I used to run out of gas. I didn't have money to buy gas. I was run out of gas, But not once did I feel like I was poor psychologically, I felt like my money was coming. It's just a matter of time. So I've always had that feeling.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieved their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Ernerds.
Speaker 2: What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what mat most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: If you sit there thinking it ain't gonna wake out, it ain't gonna wake up, probably ain't gonna work out. But if you believe it's gonna work out, failures are gonna come through your way. However, these failures are actually listens to get you to where you need to get to. So that's that's why I get that.
Speaker 2: That's why I get down from and I quick follow up to that.
Speaker 5: All in Gas is a competitive space, right, and so as you're breaking new grounds, especially for the country, what is it like from the competition, what kind of challenges are you facing. I'm sure there's people are like, no, we can't let him win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a tough one because I'm the first of our kind to really break through. It was really chaling didn't so a lot of entities tried their best to ensure that I will not be able to achieve that. Now, let me give an example. I was in a meeting with a company in Houston, oil and Gas company. So you know, we're all doing well. We're having a chat.
Speaker 2: So it's like, so how did you start.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I took the profits that I made in my downstream, which is the trading business, reinvested all my profits in the appstream because you know, when you drill one well's about a hundred million dollars one well, one hundred million dollars. And I didn't have no bank loan. Okay, no bank is going to give me a loan, No local bank because it has the ability to help, and no foreign bank because I'm black. You're crazy, You're not going to give any money. So the guy was looking at me and I'm like, I don't reinvested my profits. He said, you did what he said. When I set up a company, I resigned from an organization, I set up a company, and Blackstone gave me fourhun are million dollars. That's how I started. I didn't even have an asset. They gave me four undred million dollars and said go figure out, you know which oil asset you can acquire. So he looked at me like you did what you used your own word. So it's very challenging. But out of all those challenges comes the blessings and comes the success. So if you believe in yourself, if you believe in what you're doing and you put your own money in, think about what the next person is going to do or what the bank. So now I have people like you know running around me following me with money, you know, just want to invest in you or want to give you a loan or whatever it is. But I basically use my own profits. I have no debts, no nothing like that. To this day, I still have no loans that I have no loans. I have drawn down on lines, but I have not drawn down on anything. So sometimes if you believe in your stuff, you got to put in your own money and don't always expect because they don't want us to win. You have to understand they don't want you to win. You know, you got to take it. You got to believe in that. You got to keep you going. You know, I'm going to give you nothing for free, right, stay away from there.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,