Speaker 1: All right, we're talking about hashtag, hash tag shave your head or his hashtag shaved head. And this is women empowering themselves in light of Donald Trump's election. Now, they were lied to. They were told that IVF treatments will go away, he will ban them. That was a lie. They were lied to. He's going to support a national abortion bed. That is not true either. They were lied to. He's going to limit access to contraception. Another big lie. He's going to take away grandma and Grandpa's social security lie. He supports Project twenty twenty five. Lie. He's a Nazi, racist, fascist, slind, hitler, Nazi whatever, We're all garbage, a lie. And now Americans, some of them are saying, well, well, I'm getting out of here. We're responding, we're looking to move abroad. My attitude is, if you want to leave and you don't want to be here, you know, don't let the door hit in the ass on the way out. That's up to you. I believe in freedom. You can do whatever you want, you know. The San Francisco Chronicle publishing advice for liberals on how they they should move to Canada. I'm sure that's going to really help their their their subscriptions on that newspaper.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then, of course we have this story that we've been covering all day, which I find quite entertaining, how liberal women are going on a sex strike because Donald Trump has won. Then we have snowflakes on college campuses and their professors they are in need of a day off because of the trauma that Donald Trump won a free and fair election. The Guardian offering therapy to staff members. I mean, you can't make it up. Then then the Guardian of an article how Americans are stockpiling abortion pills and hormones ahead of the reproductive apocalypse that is coming under Donald Trump. Million of liberal women in America shaving their heads. Okay, if you want to go full on Britney spears, I believe in freedom and all of these lies that you were told. What you kind of learn at some point very shortly is that you were completely lied to. This was all just nothing but lies, smears, slander, was outright besmirchmant I mean, just frankly, it was madness. Anyway, let me play some of this for you over at that hard hitting the news show, the view, the host there clashing over who is to blame over Donald Trump winning because they did everything in their power, with their little tiny audience that might remain, you know, to do everything in their power to help elect Kamala Listen.
Speaker 3: Speaks to its voters. It really is a message of joy and inclusiveness. Know, the message of being educated, being.
Speaker 4: Dumb, and what's wrong with America?
Speaker 5: He said that funny just did. What is wrong with America is no, no.
Speaker 3: My point is, I don't blame Joe Biden. I don't believe Kamala Harris. Go back as far as you want. When they were focused on renaming schools, there were people saying, hey, students are destroying colleges.
Speaker 5: I paid for that. I sent them there.
Speaker 3: They can't learn, and everyone apologized for it and didn't want to attend to it. They also denied the border was a crisis and kept saying no, no, no, it's fine. This is not a There was a motor bill though that. My point is they screamed and screamed and screened. They didn't vote for him because he's a racist or a misogynist. They voted because they needed help in their everyday lives. They made because there's an e stat coming out on the people willing to self reflect are showing these.
Speaker 5: They're gonna say, I'm a racist and a misogynists.
Speaker 3: In the end, every racist and misogynist voted for Donald Trump. Not everyone that voted for Donald Trump was a racist. Missogys agree with everyone swept. They slept every category, and the reason they did is to say, hey, guys, no excuses. This time they lost everything. Environment to be ravaged, it's children to be shot, it's well to be hearted, it's worker to be exploited, it's poor.
Speaker 5: To starve, is cops to murder?
Speaker 2: Is the country prop in trouble?
Speaker 5: Going to make it?
Speaker 2: Hold it?
Speaker 1: Linda, Can you get me a bottle of migrain, etc. Please and have it sent over as soon as possible, maybe instacart?
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely extra large? Yeah, extra large now. Megan McCain, who will join us in a minute, responded to a lot of this, and she was talking about friends freaking out at the prospect of a Trump victory. This was before the election.
Speaker 4: Listen in glad to have you here, thoughts on anything you want to share.
Speaker 6: My liberal friends are freaking out. Whatever that's worth. I don't think the twenty five percent male vote in Georgia is helping anyone, and even the I don't have the numbers right directly in front of me, but the independent swing from Biden to Trump and Georgia is not a great signal for anyone who is, you know, hoping that she will win. I think there's gonna be a lot of dissecting to do. I just keep thinking of Bridgid B two C, who you had on yesterday, who is a friend of mine, who is a woman who is very anti Trump for a very long time and ended up voting for him because in no small part the culture war issues. And I really hope that if he does win, there's some real soul searching on the side of Democrats, just about the damage a lot of this has done to so many women and so many moms I know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Megan McCain joins us now. She is the host of our own podcast, Citizen McCain. Great to have you back, Megan.
Speaker 2: How are you, hi, San?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very happy to be here, But I listening to clips of the view like gives me PTSD. I like can't even listen to it because it's just so awful. So thank you for having me out.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta imagine, because I know you really well, and I've known you for a long time and we've always had a great relationship, and i've known Elizabeth hassledback for a long time. How either one of you survived that.
Speaker 5: I have no.
Speaker 1: Idea talk about PTSD. If you didn't have it, I would say, you're the most mentally tough human being on earth. What was it like when you were there? Because that show is disintegrated. If the show's going to get canceled, by the way, it's not going to be by Donald Trump. It's going to be canceled because nobody's watching. Just like these late night comedy shows, if they're going to be canceled, it's because nobody watches anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, I completely agree, and thank you again. I've always been such a wonderful friend to me and I know to Elizabeth too, for so long. And look, I can remember a time when you used to go on the show, not that long ago. And it's really I think tragic that a show that was built on trying to showcase women's views in the country, and not just political views, but age views. It's a very old show now. I think the youngest host is forty eight and the oldest is eighty three. I think the fact that is a show that is no reflection of the American public or American women as a tragedy. But I think more importantly, I was talking to a friend of mine today who worked in the past Trump administration and will most likely work in this new Trump administration, and we were saying that we just don't know how ABC News can have this anymore, just from a strict like news ethical mandate. How do you have a relationship with the new Trump White House when there are people of sensibly viewing propaganda just against Trump, against conservatives and conservative women in general. I don't know what happens that. I do know for a fact that ratings have completely deteriorated, not just since I've been on, but just in general as the tolerance of America has changed. And it's really disappointing. You're talking about these women shaving their heads and going on sex strikes or whatever. And I think part of the problem is they've been lied to so intensely by so many people in the media that it didn't even occur to them that Trump could win. I was not surprised by President Trump Flynn because I don't consume that kind of media, and I think you should feel bad for women like that who've been gaslits so egregiously and honestly. The View is patient zero.
Speaker 1: In this all right, quick break, we'll come right back more with Megan mcain on the other side. Then we'll get to your phone calls coming up on this Friday, eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue now with Megan McCain as we analyze the View and their dramatic meltdown all week. You know, I went through this last night in a pretty extensive monologue at the beginning of my show last night before I had steven A. Smith on, and steven A. Smith was voting for Kamala Harris. He's a very dear friend, close friend of mine, and he had been on the View earlier in the morning and he basically laid out for them what happened, but not that they could hear it. And here's what's deep and profound to me as I look at this. I said on the air in two thousand and seven that journalism is dead in America, and here in twenty twenty four, I can officially declare that legacy media is dead. All of these late night talk show hosts, the ones that are supposed to be funny and that are no longer funny, and nobody really watches them anymore. And all the charges they've made a Russian agent, illegitimate president, all the propaganda disinformation three years you know, hookers, golden Showers, I mean a Nazi, racist, white supremacist, fake impeachments. And I'm not saying the guy's perfect. You know, everybody has their faults, right, We've all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. And that means Donald Trump too. They never once talked about anything he did successfully. They never vetted Kamala Harris either. And the American people see this, and they saw with their own eyes the borders were open. They feel it in their own pockets and their wallets and their pocketbooks every time they go shopping, they feel it every time they fill up their car. They see the world as burning in Europe and in the Middle East, and they can't figure it out. And I don't think anybody will ever trust them anymore. It's trust and media is now at the lowest point ever, am I wrong in saying legacy media is now dead, especially when we have podcast, social media, talk radio, Fox News and other options.
Speaker 2: No, I mean not at all. And honestly, I'm very excited about this, and I'm very happy. Excuse me as someone who left legacy media on my own fruition because I saw what was coming and as I tweeted, I was in a radical progressive, insane asylum. It is not fair to the American public that these people are getting paid the kind of paychecks they are given the platforms they are and all they do their entire job all day is just to desecrate Republicans and conservatives and people with all American values all day long. And the American public has said, we're not listening to it, we're not watching it, and we're also not voting for your candidate. And as a result, you see President Trump. I mean, I think he was in no small part elected because he went on all of these podcasts and all of these alternative media places. I mean, he went on like very deep, interesting podcasts like Leo Vaughn, not just Joe Rogan, you know, Shane Gillis, like people that men in America in particular really listen to and really pay attention to. And I think he was smart enough to understand that. And quite frankly, Vice President Harris was I think one of the big, you know, huge errors in her candidacy was not doing that kind of media and not taking Joe Rogan up on his offer to come on his show. But part of the reasons she did that is because she's incapable of doing an interview that wasn't scripted within the edge of his life. And you know, we see where it all landed. But I for when, I'm very happy legacy media is dying. I'm happy it's over. These people do not deserve to have the platforms and the paychecks that they do. And it's also exciting for me that maybe we can calm some of these women down in the country about what a Trump presidency is actually going to look like. I've had my personal issues with President Trump, as you know better than anybody, But I'm working right now. I'm writing an article, baking a list of all the things I'm excited about in the pro presidency because policy wise, America is going to become a much better, safer, more prosperous place, and for anyone, especially a mother of young children like me. We should really be an exciting moment for women. And I wish that people weren't gas lit to the degree that they are given because of shows like The View and MSNBC and so on. But I think this is actually an opportunity for women to maybe become enlightened. The forty six percent or whatever that they didn't end up voting for.
Speaker 1: Him, there's stockpiling abortion pills. I mean, you just mentioned you're a mom. I have kids. The idea that in California and Minnesota, right where these two candidates are from on the Democratic side, that they have the ability to offer two minors gender affirming care, I mean a lot of that care can be permanent and can cause permanent damage, and without any parental consent. Does that not infuriate you that they just totally dismiss any parental rights.
Speaker 2: I think that when we look back on this era in American history, it will be looked back upon with repulsion and horror. I think that issue in particular, not just you know, quote gender affirming care, but also the trans people in sports competing against our young girls. I met a girl two weeks ago at an event I did with Riley Gaines and Pelsea Gabbard who had literally a brain bleed because a trans athlete hit her in the head so hard with a volleyball that she was hospitalized. We're talking about putting women and girls in extreme physical danger and someone could actually end up dying over this. So yes, I think it is one of the reasons that the left has gone just so extreme and so out of again, just like where mainstream normal Americans are, and they don't understand when you're talking about dealing with meyer children and you said can do permanent damage. I really implore anyone to google it. I don't think it's appropriate to stay on the radio, but just the kind of long term damage it can do, starting with the fact that women wouldn't be able to have their children, which by the way, isn't a decision anyone is capable of making when they're thirteen years old. I think it's sick. I think it's horrifying, and for me, it's one of the things I am most excited about as a Trump presidency because I really do think this type of is going to stop immediately.
Speaker 1: It really scares me. Anyway, Megan, we appreciate it. If you want to hear Meghan's podcast, it is. I assume it's everywhere where you get a podcast. It's called Citizen McCain.
Speaker 4: Meghan.
Speaker 1: As always, we appreciate you being on the program. You've got to be one of the more mentally tough people I've ever met, considering you dealt with that hard hating news show the View for as long as you did, But probably the best thing you did for your mental health in your entire life is saying goodbye. We do appreciate you being with us and sharing your views and actually having the time to express them, which I felt you never got or Elizabeth never got when they were on there.
Speaker 2: Thank you anyway much, Sehn, Thank you, you.
Speaker 1: Bet, thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawns number. If you want to be a the program, get your dose of independence and liberty every weekday right here on the Sean Hannity Show, Hi twenty five, not to the top of the hour, told free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, what if that God forbid moment comes and somebody breaks into your home wants to kill you or bring harm to you and your family, or your business and your employees. What are you going to do? Well, that's what the USCCA exists for. In your mind, you probably have a plan in your mind. You know you will be successful, and God forbid that moment comes. Then it happens, And it doesn't matter if you're an ex Navy seal, longtime gun owner, new to firearms. If that scenario and I pray it never happens, does happen. Understand, there are people that end up The people defending themselves are the ones that end up getting arrested. We've seen this happen time and time again, especially people working in stores, etc. And the criminals they'll walk free. Now, this is why the USCCA exists. As a member, you get world class training, self defense, liability insurance, and you will not face whatever they throw at you alone. They will be with you every step of the way. That's why there's over eight hundred thousand American gun owners like myself and I've been a member of the us CCA for nine years that trust the us CCA, and they want to give every one of you listening to my voice right now, instant free access to a life saving resource. It's called the USCCA Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide. All you have to do is text my name Hannity h A and n it t y to the number eight seven two two two, and while you're there, check out why and how this membership can safeguard you and your family if that God forbid moment ever comes in your life, just text my last name, Hannity h A, N n it t Y to the number eight seven two two two today. Uh. You know, so last night my buddy Steve and a Smith and we're friends and we have a lot of political disagreements, and I told him. He said it to me at one point he said, Kamal has got this. Kamala's gonna win. I said, you're wrong, She's not going to win, and he looked at me. Nobody else seemed had said that to him at that time. I said, And we have this kind of inside joke between us. It's like I say, Stephen Stephen A Stanie Lane, you stay with sports, let me handle the politics part of it. And when I talk sports with him, he tells me to stay in My language is politics and let him handle the sports that he's really good at it. I think there is no ESPN without Steve and I Smith in my own humble opinion, and he's just a good person, and we're really good friends, and we have really good discussions, and it's no holds barred, it's straightforward. If I'm on his podcast, I usually tend to dominate. When he's on my show, I kind of give him the microphone and let him go. And it was no really, no different last night. And unlike so many on the left, he was gracious, and he was gracious to me even before coming on the show last night. Anyway, we're gonna play that for you and then we'll come up on the other side and we'll get to some of your calls.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn, ESPN host is a rock star.
Speaker 1: There is no as far as I'm concerned, there is no ESPN without my friend Steve Smith.
Speaker 4: I watched you on the View today. How are you doing?
Speaker 5: All right? How you doing, Sewan?
Speaker 7: Congratulations on the election, the results, you called it, you said it was going to happen.
Speaker 5: I can't refute it.
Speaker 7: I can't refuse the fact that the president of the United States, the president elect, is well deserving of it. It was a Romp. It was an annihilation. I know a lot of people are trying to you know, labor the like. You know what, he won a little bit in a lot of different places. I don't want to hear that he won. And he won an absolutely convincing fashion, so much so that I think that in light of those results, we have to look at this election as a referendum on a Democratic party in America, saying we're not feeling where you are, We're not feeling where you tried to go. We want no part of it. We're not having it. And they made their choice and we all have to accept it.
Speaker 1: And you were very gracious by the way. Privately we have our own conversations and you said that to.
Speaker 4: Me, and I'll live with it.
Speaker 1: And I've had elections that I really want at my side to win that they lost.
Speaker 4: And you know what, Steve and A.
Speaker 1: I go on and I plow through and I do my job. There's not gonna be retribution. None of the hosts of the View are going to be taken on. I used to go on that show. They wouldn't even allow, they wouldn't accept a conversation with me. At this point, isn't that pretty pathetic, beause I used to like what big Goldberg joy list behar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would ask that you don't look at the show.
Speaker 5: What you look at.
Speaker 7: What you should look at is the ideological tilt that has taken place in our country. Got We've gotten to a point where, God forbid, somebody has a difference of opinion and a different form of ideology than your damn near the Antichrist. And that's not what makes this country great. I mean, the reality is is that you know what, we could sit up there and we could say what we want, and everybody has did different opinions about Donald Trump. You know how I felt. You knew why I didn't vote for him. I don't like the way he behaves. I think the presidency is a statesmanship position, and I think that that I think that level of hubrist that he's accustomed to showing needs to be dialed back significantly. But having said that, the bottom line is simple. You can look at a lot of things on the right order left. He talked about the economy. Okay, he inherits, you know, Biden inherited what was it like one and a half percent in terms of inflation. It belonged to over nine point one percent before it got dialed down a little bit. We looked at open borders. Barack Obama was once considered the deporter in chief because he actually deported more folks than Donald Trump. But Biden comes into office and the first thing he does day one executive order, he opens the borders, and obviously that created.
Speaker 5: So much tension.
Speaker 7: And then you look at the culture wars, the identity politics, you know, some of the transgender issues that people were bringing up in terms of individuals transferring and transitioning from male to female and wanting to participate in female sports and stuff like that, or sharing the same bathroom as females and all of.
Speaker 5: This other stuff.
Speaker 7: America said, Hey, we're not down for that. We're not going for it, no matter what you try to throw in our direction.
Speaker 5: That's not what we're concerned about.
Speaker 7: We're primarily concerned about the economy, primarily concerned about our borders and about being safe.
Speaker 5: And they voted that way to send that message.
Speaker 7: And all we've heard over the last couple of days is folks going absolutely that crazy because the candidate that they preferred to win didn't win. And I just want to take a moment to remind everybody this is America.
Speaker 5: Guess what. Sometimes you don't get what you want.
Speaker 7: But we are known for having intestinal resolve and making sure we're able to march forward and work with whoever candidate, whichever candidate ends up being in office and winning, and find a way to work with one another and reach some degree of compromise so we have civility in this country instead of chaos. It's going to be up to Donald Trump to contribute to that, no doubt. But the way I've seen some of the Democrats reacting since Kamala Harris lost, to be quite honest with you.
Speaker 5: Is utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to get into any names, but it's been utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know one thing, when I'm on your show, I do all the talking. When you're on my show, I let you do all the talking. We kind of have a we kind of have this unspoken agreement because I always together when we have conversations, they're they're really thoughtful conversations, they're real.
Speaker 4: We keep it real.
Speaker 1: You know, you always tell me to stay at my lane politics. I tell you to stay in your lane sports. But you're you're making a lot of sense tonight, and they would be wise to listen to you and more importantly, the spirit in what you're telling it.
Speaker 4: And I give you a lot of credit for that.
Speaker 1: You know, here's where I see it, And tell me what you agree or agree with. They could not run on one thing that they could point to where we were better off than we wore four years ago, one major thing that improved the lives of the American people.
Speaker 4: The campaign ended.
Speaker 1: With You're a racist, You're a Nazi, You're a fascist, a misogynist. Even Barack Obama and Stacy Abrams calling African American men misogynists and sex Stacy Abrams says they're racist, and a lot of what they said was just flat out lies. Kabala told us for three years the border was secure.
Speaker 4: It was not. Everybody knew it wasn't.
Speaker 1: She said for three years that inflation was transitory and denied that we had an inflation problem. She also lied during the campaign. Her final argument, she told American women she told them that Donald Trump's going to sign a national abortion ban.
Speaker 4: That was a lie.
Speaker 1: She said Donald Trump will limit your access to contraception, that was a lie. She said that he would ban IVF, that was a lie. She tried to scare seniors and say that he's going to take away Social Security and Medicare. He promised he would not do it. Benefits went up in his first term when he was president. So analyze that strategy. You can't run on what you did or what you succeeded at. So you're going to go to the lowest level, tell lies and call people Nazis and fascists. Not a good strategy, Steve and I not nice either.
Speaker 7: Well I'm not. I'm not going to deny that. It's not the greatest strategy. I don't know if you're entirely completely accurate in everything that you're saying.
Speaker 5: Because I can think of lives that the other side as well.
Speaker 7: But I will say this to you, if your Kamala Harris, what you could have done is lean on the reports that the economy was actually getting better and it actually isn't a good place compared to where it was. You could have acknowledged that. Guess what, true, I was a bit wrong in a position. I was a bit wrong in the position that I took on the border. And obviously it's not about flip flopping, it's about me correcting the error of my ways.
Speaker 5: She didn't do that.
Speaker 7: But in the end, I will tell you, I'll do you a favor and tell you where the biggest crime came about from the Democratic Party. You had a situation with Biden, who promised to be a trans you know, a transitional president.
Speaker 5: He was. He labeled himself a stop.
Speaker 7: Gap, somebody that was going to come in there sort of calm the waters and then move out the way for a young blood to come into the into the fray and new blood rather to come into the fray and be the next president of the United States. There was supposed to be a red wave of the midterms. It didn't happen. What does he do. He's the incumbent. He gets comfortable and says, I'm not going anywhere, and that threw everything up and flux. So suddenly he's debilitated a bit. The cognitive decline is something that we were witnessing. People were noticing it but didn't want to speak about it. You let him go on stage and get embarrassed. June twenty seventh, three and a half weeks later, you elevate her. She never went through a primary or anything like that, which raised question marks and then what do you do from there on?
Speaker 5: Sean got you.
Speaker 7: Obviously they felt they needed to do whatever they could to This is.
Speaker 5: What they were doing, and it didn't work. It didn't work, and that's what you have to applaud. The American people are smoking. They said, we're not going for that. We're looking at policies, we're not going for all it.
Speaker 4: One last question. We don't have a lot of time.
Speaker 1: She never had to explain one time why she co sponsored the Green New Deal ninety three trillion and said she'd eliminate the filibuster. She never had to explain her position on gun mandatory buyback. She never had to explain why she said the rioters in twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four of them won't stop, shouldn't stop, and she won't stop supporting them.
Speaker 4: She never had to explain.
Speaker 1: She never had to explain, you know why we're going to pay for free sex change operations for illegal imitgy It helps you and give them amnesty when they don't respect our laws.
Speaker 4: Will you agree with me?
Speaker 1: And we have thirty seconds for you to answer that legacy media is dead.
Speaker 4: Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna say it's dead because I'm holding.
Speaker 5: Out hope that it can be resuscitated.
Speaker 7: But hold on to this moment you're dead because it's a rarity. Hold on to this, Hold on to this for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I am going to agree with you from the standpoint that what was done was inexcusable because it was favoritism in the media and it had no place in it.
Speaker 5: For a presidential election, you got to call balls and strikes, and that's not what people on both.
Speaker 7: Sides are doing, but especially the left over the last couple of days, they ain't call them balls to strikes, and they're wrong.
Speaker 5: You're right, and it's your day. Enjoy it. It's a real moment. But you got it right.
Speaker 1: That was my friend Stephen A. Smith on Hannity last night. I mean, I can have a discussion with him. No, I think he would have preferred Kamala Harris win, but he gave also pretty darn good analysis as to why she didn't win. Now I would add a lot more to it, but he was a guest on my show. When you have a guest, you try and let your guests get a few words in, and I'd let him get more than a few. In anyway, I thought, I think maybe there's a lesson there for everybody. There's been plenty of elections that I would have liked my side to win and we didn't win. And I don't talk about leaving the country. I go about the business of doing my shows and getting ready to battle another day.