Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling one bet at another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by bad Larry, Shane Irving and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick. Do you think you're on a watching you? For sure? Wait? Who's watching you?
Speaker 3: I guarantee you. I have a handler at the FBI who watches my tweets. For one, you tweeted about anti democracy, Danny and actual freedom. They're going to be watching.
Speaker 1: Did you think about going January sixth to watch it?
Speaker 3: I'd think about, Oh I was not there on January, so no matter what they said.
Speaker 1: Did you give that thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Why overthrowing Danny? That's like a wet dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is they got the wrong shot.
Speaker 3: I think they got the wrong dictator. Don't get me wrong, but you know, installing the wrong guy. But I mean, the closer we get to that, just imagine not having to vote.
Speaker 1: This is why that would be great. This is why you have somebody watching you? Yeah, and they should want you. And I'm glad they're watching you.
Speaker 3: I think in a real, like legitimate country with a healthy democracy, I should be watched. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just don't want the FBI saying do you know this? Man like I can't be brought into this.
Speaker 3: You have to deny. Yeah, you have to just say no, no, no, I'm going to say I know you and I know where you live.
Speaker 1: He's got three daughters, he's got a lovely wife. I can take you there, radicalizing all.
Speaker 2: It's not like there's any evidence that you two know each other.
Speaker 1: No, right, No, there's no track record. Bad Larry is here. How about a round of applause for watched.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that, thank you, Larry.
Speaker 1: Larry on three units last week, you're up to plus twenty five. You're making a mockery of this. But then the NFL season starts, and then that's when it goes south for bad Larry. Shay had four units last week, so you're in the plus. Dylan lost five, so minus nine and a half. I don't know if anybody really cares about these units until it gets to football season, and then we care.
Speaker 2: I actually I like the off season units. I think it really shows our the branch of our capability.
Speaker 3: Dedication to THEE and dedication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more that you're not good though in the off season.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty fucking out not right now.
Speaker 1: No, this is you're positive and it's it's rare when I say you're doing something positive. Yes, yes, Ray, it.
Speaker 5: Is pretty impressive. Five weeks ago Shae was down I think sixteen units, and now he's plus money.
Speaker 3: What a run on back? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure why Ray had to interrupt programming. Did you kill everybody?
Speaker 3: You could call it a campaign that I'm running. I'm doing very well.
Speaker 1: It could be a comeback. Hey, oh, don't call it a comeback. Let me see anything that we need to recap from last week? Bad Larry, No, that's.
Speaker 4: Just that stupid football game. I bet I got one of them this week. All So, why am I betting preseasons football? I should have been a clean sweet my picks. I sent in with four and oh and then I added that the Texans and the stupid game that was playing that day.
Speaker 1: Well, we got a couple of preseason games coming up tonight. So are you gonna are you gonna get involved in that as well. Yes, I am okay, all right, we'll get to that coming up in a moment. So once again, it's Shayan Irving, It's Dylan the graphics gy, bad lairry, yours truly Picture Day Rays the producer, and Marvin gets to run all the equipment and listen to all this stuff anything that needs to be mentioned. Oh, by the way, we didn't say this last week. And I know you being a Texas apologist, that Tennessee will be the UT in the SEC and not Texas. Texas will go by T e X.
Speaker 3: But he's following that. Everybody knows that Texas is UT and Tennessee is. To you, that's obvious.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. Nobody thinks when you hear U T nobody thinks of Knoxville in the Hills. Nobody exactly. That's yeah, it's UT is in Texas, Tennessee. Who gives a ship.
Speaker 1: And then hornsdown?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I think the SEC is really you think that fan base is going to go, oh, you know what, let's show them a little respect.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody that cares about horns down.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Occasionally I'll get a phone call with somebody will be like, you don't understand it. I'll go, I don't understand it. Why it would bother you? How about you win football games? I agree?
Speaker 3: And if you go to the I mean go into the red rip red Am I allowed to say that? Shootout? Am I allowed to say shootout?
Speaker 1: You've said worse I have.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the what is it technically now?
Speaker 3: The rivalry red River Communist takeover River rivalry? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because showdown, showdown and shootout we're both next.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are they still doing that between Texas and Oklahoma? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely. But if you go to that, I mean the horns down out there, I don't know. You just see it all the time. Dallas is full of Sooners, So you see horns down everywhere you go, if you wear your Texas gear, if you're if you're offended by that shit, that's a full time job.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of those things where it's like no one was actually like one person said something and then it just like spiraled and all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Well, the only way you're doing it is if you know it bothers the other person. It's stupid, right, Saban didn't like it though. To be fair, remember that after they beat Talks, He's barely on that field goal, and Saban.
Speaker 3: Was like, cut that shit out, don't do that shit.
Speaker 2: Fucking Nixon the most like innocuous thing of all time.
Speaker 1: Though. Oh yeah, but I think Nick realized they were lucky to get out a little exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why he was saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they win by forty, He's not saying totally agree. Yeah, he was like, if we win by forty, I don't care what you do. We barely squeak that win out.
Speaker 3: There's a time and place. And if your entire if your entire brand is just eating U T or trying to denigrate UT, like I think you need a fucking brand like A and M's entire everything, all their slogans saw them off. All this ship is just about UT, Like, grow the fuck up now, pay attention to your male cheerleaders and those weirdo cult piece of ships. Cousin fucking mother.
Speaker 1: What's what's wrong with male cheerleaders?
Speaker 3: Oh nothing, Danny, never mind? Forgot twenty four. We're in the campaign season. Everybody registered to vote. Who was a cheerleader at Yale jd Vance. No, George, George was yeah, yeah, yeah him, They need un around. His daddy was a pretty good third basement at you.
Speaker 1: I think it was a first basement. No, I think it was first base.
Speaker 3: Well his his daddy went to Yale too, Yoppy old poppy Bush.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's probably how is George w got it? No, it's all on merit, Danny.
Speaker 3: Presidents.
Speaker 1: We've ever had NEPO picture. Dave Ray is looking for George Sr. I think he was a first baseman, got shut down over the Pacific. Yeah, I liked I liked senior. Yeah, i'd liked. I liked him a lot. I enjoyed going to baseball games with him, interviewing him. He was on the show a couple of times. George h Yes, we had him on in Houston. Yes, Ray, No ship left handed first base can hello? Hello? Not many left handed third baseman there a lot? Yeah? Okay, bad Larry? How was last weekend? You talked a good game. I didn't know how that game played out.
Speaker 4: It was unbelievably good. The kids were in town, so I didn't go crazy like I usually do. But then they left Saturday night for my wife and my oldest boy in Germany. My daughter and my granddaughter are in Greece, and I have a couple more free days. I think tonight is either back porch at the Parker House at six o'clock or Atlantic City, and that'll be a game time decision.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're gonna get crazy.
Speaker 4: The wife. The wife is coming back Saturday night to Kennedy. I got to pick her up. So I got like Thursday night, Friday night a due and my week.
Speaker 3: You're picking her up at the airport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta go to Kennedy.
Speaker 3: How far a driver is after you?
Speaker 4: It's not that far, but it's going to be two and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no chance, have fun.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't pick up anybody at the airport.
Speaker 4: Say it gets worse. I gotta drop my son's dog off because he's driving back to Maine from from Kennedy.
Speaker 3: So I dropped the dog off where at the airport to them?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm trading. I'm trading. I'm trading the dog for my wife.
Speaker 1: Even trade straight up? Let me see here. So do I have bad Larry's picks? Or is Dylan going first? Larry?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Larry's in here. I got the recap and now I've got Dylan and then okay, all right, Larry, go ahead, that's this week to start with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got the red Z over the Marlins. I just a sidebar here. I'm taking the Pirates again today. I had them last night pretty big, and it's six to six. I got bases loaded one out in the bottom of the night to win the game. Can't score give up three in the top of the tenth and score two in the bottom of the tenth to lose by one. That'sis the way it was going last night. So reds Pirates, I want to say. Over in the USA basketball game this afternoon, I think that's a three o'clock start over one eighty six and a half, and I'm gonna be rooting for my Giants, but I'm betting the Lions plus the three and a half. I think the Giants win that game by three.
Speaker 1: The Lions are getting three.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, three and a half was important to me. I'm gonna I'm gonna know what, I'll keep the bed anyway. I'll take the Lions plus three. It'll be a push.
Speaker 1: It's is it Hendon Hooker versus Tommy Davito.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Think Tommy what's his nickname?
Speaker 3: Well, normally the gals beat hookers, so I would like to bet on Tommy de Vito.
Speaker 2: I didn't even rise he was still on the roster.
Speaker 1: I didn't either. I did not. Yeah, Tommy, Tommy's uh.
Speaker 3: I would give my nicknames, but I'd probably get bleeped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not going to do that.
Speaker 5: Yes, Ray, he did just say if the Giants were to let him go, would be a huge gamble on their part, is what he just said yesterday.
Speaker 1: So it feels like Tommy da Vito is going to be running a restaurant around Giants Stadium in the next couple of years.
Speaker 2: Sounds like or a card game.
Speaker 1: But but wasn't uh the the movie where missus miss de Vito? Oh yeah, wasn't that her name? Miss?
Speaker 3: I'm actually now going to bet on the hooker. Yeah, this is enough enough for this Italian ship.
Speaker 1: We'll get to you in a what what do we here? We go with? You don't like Italian?
Speaker 3: The problem is the wasps don't get enough love in this country, especially as part of the country. Italians are taken over over it.
Speaker 1: Danny, what's your wife?
Speaker 3: Wasp?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, English and German.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, sorry, too bad. Probably tough to get over for dinner after that.
Speaker 3: Go she doesn't listen to this show.
Speaker 1: No, no, But I'm gonna tell her, why would you do that? Because you're gonna come in there and she's gonna think it's friendly fire, and then you're gonna say something.
Speaker 3: Would ever say anything to her face about Italians? Danny thrive in Connecticut? No, because they outnumber us. Every twenty percent of this state identifies as Italian American. That's the highest percentage of any state in the Union.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was. I saw that the other day.
Speaker 3: They're everywhere. Yeah, I have an Italian conspiracy. Yes, They're everywhere, and they control the last government. I'm gonna have to Haven. Think a bridge, think of Waterbury. All those corrupt governments are all run by Italians top down.
Speaker 1: I have an Italian wife. Bridgeport.
Speaker 3: There, we go there. Now you can throw a rock in the north end and hit fifteen bookies like that. It's corrupt.
Speaker 1: Woahoa. First of all, your bookies.
Speaker 3: You like books, love bookies. Yeah, except when I have to pay them, which is awful. How ruthless. The Italians are bad?
Speaker 1: Layer. You got anything else here? Besides the Lions getting.
Speaker 4: Three dope, that's just my four to one unit bets.
Speaker 3: Okay, shay, baseball, yeah, baseball. I actually got the buckos too, Danny. And then I got the raise against my Cardinals, and I got Arizona, who's been playing fucking pretty.
Speaker 1: Doesn't their manager owe me some kind of gift from the All Star Game? That's true, it's been a month. It's sam I got shipped to do. He's got ship to do. I would expect something from the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: And I am taking the hooker against the Hugantes. It's a money line.
Speaker 1: Bet, okay, right, yeah, Tory Leavello, by the way, is the manager.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another one, yeah, everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dylan, Oh my god, look at all these bets.
Speaker 2: It's not that many.
Speaker 1: Yes, compared to everybody else. They got like three or four bets. You got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Speaker 2: Nine, ten. Now now you're lying, all right, go ahead, I'm trying to climb my way back. Then I also have the hookers plus one fifty against the.
Speaker 1: Giants, the Lions against the Giant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Lions, Lions, Giants under thirty four and a half and Pats Panthers under thirty three and a half. Wow, that was a regular season game, the total would be are the sub This has.
Speaker 1: To be the worst matchup of the season. Yeah, Patriots Panthers pretty bad. I guess the only thing that would be worse is if it was a regular season because it's on Sunday night. Yes, and then mash the under and the Patriots the shittiest team in football the Panthers. The second shitt is due. Somebody's got to win or do they? All right, what else do you have there? Deal?
Speaker 2: For the Olympics, I'm taking Serbia plus sixteen against Team USA. That's a big number. I feel like Jokic can do enough to cover that spread.
Speaker 3: You're easy, You're banished. Go for a help.
Speaker 2: They should. They should have blown out Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: The Joker is going to score twenty one points today.
Speaker 2: On the dot.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Is that a bet?
Speaker 1: It can be, But I'm saying it's twenty one. He scores twenty one.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go higher than that. Okay, Oh well, I'm going twenty two.
Speaker 1: Here, Dick, all right, what else you got?
Speaker 2: Uh? And I've got Kenneth Bednarik to win the men's two hundred meter plus.
Speaker 1: Six hundred Okay, big surprise there the other American Noah Lyles, Yeah, no Allowles like minus three hundred to win. Yeah yeah, But.
Speaker 2: Is that is he like that good at that? I thought one hundred meter was like that's his jam.
Speaker 3: Well, he sped up at the last ten meters. I mean if he was last forty meters to go crazy.
Speaker 1: I like having that catch up speed.
Speaker 3: Its wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cornerback me too, Yeah it did. I still think that the Jamaican guy won, Like, look every angle they show him, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The most anti American podcast in the world.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying I'm for that.
Speaker 1: And just what because we would hate America. We wouldn't go to DC for January sixth to celebrate, Yeah, just to celebrate the Italians. It's the people's house, Danny. To be fair, we the people for the people. That's our house. But if those people went over to mar Lago and entered that way, that's private. That okay, no, no, but that's what you're talking about. To get in the door. If you went into the house that way, then to be arrested, Donald Trump would have no problem. No, those are your people. They have to come privately. No, no, no. But if he said, hey, come on over, why.
Speaker 3: Would he do that? Those are his people, right not unless they pay? There's no you don't want to mix with the underclass day and you want to rule over?
Speaker 2: Okay, have no meet and greets?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, what else do you have to.
Speaker 2: The windhom Championship. I've got Keith Mitchell top five plus eleven hundred. Just have a little juice on it.
Speaker 1: Son. JM is in this event.
Speaker 2: I believe I realized that.
Speaker 1: And are you sounjam down?
Speaker 2: I mean I should have been a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I I'm doing an experiment and which pretty much guarantees that he's going to win. Now? Is I not taking?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, that's the experiment. Yeah, okay, I'd like sung JM. Top ten please a fucking christ I gotta do it. Yeah, one unit there, Shay and Irving podcast. Wherever you get your podcast, it's the most American from an un American? Are you really an American?
Speaker 3: The most American on this shows? Oh that's true? Yah, yeah, you are not communists to Jason. We had Ross Dellinger on the show College Football. Yeah, well college football Okay, did.
Speaker 1: You try to drag down Ross Dellinger?
Speaker 3: Not drag him down, but I did mention a few political side remarks that he professionally he was.
Speaker 1: A college football guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he went to Mississippi State, Danny. I think we all know where he stands.
Speaker 2: He can have an opinion on Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just like I can't. And you know, we talked about the House settlement and the salary cap and all that fun stuff and college football getting paid and all that shit. And then I tried to get him to agree that there's a conspiracy against Michigan by the NCAA to leak all their stories to Pete Damil because of his bogus investgations to every other college football program you've been into. And he wouldn't bite that either. So yeah, go figure, weird, Yeah, go figure. You're the only one that falls for that, this stuff falls for it. Yeah, the only one speaking truth to power when I.
Speaker 1: Bring up stuff, and I just lead your slaughter and you follow you willingly, you know, or I'm finally telling the truth, yes, Mart. So if everybody else is asleep, you're woke.
Speaker 3: Definition of is very well, stay woke. Kamala mamala. I learned how to say it. Kamala yes, yeah, not kamala. No, I called you that. Yeah, I learned finally, Kamala mamala. That's how you said. It's like mamala, it's with the k.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kamalat Yeah, I thought you said camila.
Speaker 1: Camalot Ooh communist Jason Wow once again? Uh so wherever you get your podcast? Shay An Irving podcast with Ross Dellinger talking to college football? Okay, bad Larry anything you'd like to promote?
Speaker 4: Nothing to promote, But I want isn't Sunday on the face to win this tournament this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want?
Speaker 3: I want?
Speaker 4: What are we getting on top ten? I want that? Bet also one.
Speaker 5: Unit top ten is plus one fifty.
Speaker 4: Yes, I definitely want that. He's definitely top ten. Come on, guys, I never even Dylan. I never even heard of the guy.
Speaker 1: You picked a win Kashmir Keith Keith Mitchell, Canadian has one of the prettiest swings on tour.
Speaker 2: No, he's ours, is he?
Speaker 1: Oh it's Connors?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corey Connors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same thing. Honestly, probably where's a visor and looks really good and got a beautiful swing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've talked about Keith Mitchell on this podcast a million times.
Speaker 1: A million times at least not a million times. So once again it's Keith Mitchell, not the Canadian who has a nice swing. And where's a visor problem? Eleven to one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is that it? By the way, we're off next week. Why because I got to take a vacation week where you're going none of your business. There we go, I'm staying here in America.
Speaker 3: We going to a campaign fifteen hundred plate, fifteen plate dinner for combon.
Speaker 1: I've been to mar Lango.
Speaker 3: IM sure you have. Of course you have probably to plant some bugs or evidence against our guy, laying out some documents. I look confidential.
Speaker 1: Now we know. Excuse me? Uh one or two?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: I'm going to be there in there for a while. Bus brought in all the documents. Just put him in there, poor guy. Yeah yeah, just getting reading, easy reading.
Speaker 3: We're going to show his friends some cool stuff. You had, I get it. So what if your friends are from North Korea or Venezuela?
Speaker 2: Trees in my ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave them alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we've done it again. We've somehow completed another episode of Dan Patrick takes a gamble for bad Larry Shay and Irving Dylan. Picture Day, Ray Marvin yours truly, we'll talk to you soon. We have a great weekend. Every night