Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap today.
Speaker 1: The phone taps from Garrett. What's it all about?
Speaker 2: All right? Olivia wanted to play a phone tap on her dad, Eric. Now, Olivia just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago. Dad never met the guy. So Olivia said, let's play a phone tap on my dad. Now call him up. Say you're the new guy dating me and he's never met you before.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what, daughter, Dad, phone taps are always frightening. I guess.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap. Hello, Hey, Eric, Kai Joe Goldberg, are you home right now? Yeah, there's a reason why I wanted to call you. I've kind of fallen in love with your daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long have you known each other?
Speaker 2: We've went out on a date one date.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've seen him from one date and you're in love with my daughter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's weird. No, No, I just looked up your number in her phone when she went to the bathroom during the date. Because I'm calling willing to ask for your permission to marry your daughter, you got to be sure it's it's actually not a joke. I went out on a day with her two days ago, and uh, you know when you know, you know? And I think I know that she knows that I know that we know that we're in love.
Speaker 1: You go marry my daughter. Why don't you A wow? Amazing luck to you? Oh thank you? Hello, Dad, I just got this odd call from this guy, Joe Goldberg. Uh, says, see one on a date with you? So I actually just met him on a dating app called Rebound? What's that rebound is for? Like people who just like doctor heartbroken? And I do you know? A rebound is not a good thing. I really don't know about it. I'm supposed to break up, like what. He's not supposed to date anymore because he had a rough go with his last relationship. That's not my third. I don't want him meeting you. He told me he went through your phone to get my phone number when you went to the bathroom, and he tells me he wants to marry you after one date.
Speaker 2: Wait, she wants to marry me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm not ready to marry him right now, but like, I don't know, I want to can you to see him and down the road if that's where it leads. Then what I don't want to I don't want him to think he's going to marry into like.
Speaker 2: A crazy family.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I have a text coming through. Oh, he says he has some really big news.
Speaker 2: Needs to see me tonight.
Speaker 1: Are you high? Are you smoking me again? We talked about this. You know I'm not high. I mean I might be a little like high on life and love with after meeting him. Because if you're going I'm coming with you, how about that, I'll put an end to it myself. You're sounding like a stalker now, like what you're gonna follow me? Hey? Eric? That Hello, it's Joe Joe. I think Joe Goldberg.
Speaker 2: Ut No, actually my name is actually Garrett from Elvis joining them on the show. And you just got phone tap by your daughter the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show