Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Jetty. I'm doing stream of consciousness here, so I'm looking up at TV and they got something up there about Martin Luther King Junior. So February is Black History Month, and you're gonna be hearing a lot about MLK, and you probably hear something about it on the show. Because I'm reading the latest King biography came out last year, won the Pulitzer Prize, and it's basically updated with a whole bunch of FBI records that have been released since the previous big Martin Luther King Junior biography. It just has a lot of things that nobody knew until recently. Yeah, but one of the things I get from reading really good history is how it's so less perfect than the movie version or the one paragraph version or whatever. There's a podcast called gray History. I think that's what it's called Gray History. Have you heard that? It's a history? But anyway, his whole premises nothing is as clear cut as it's portrayed. Ever, just it isn't Nothing is everything's gray. I mean, I'm not on the side of that. Guy was on Tucker Carlson saying Winston Church was a villain and we caused World War Two. But it's not as perfect as the version we generally get of everything. I mean, everything is way more complicated in the way it played out, whether it's Martin Luther King Junior's life or World War two, or you'll pick a topic, but it gets dumbed down. You have to pick good thing or bad thing. At some point people pick good thing or bad thing, and then it's got to be all good or all bad.
Speaker 2: Right, And often the people who are quote unquote wrong made a pretty good case, but they were wrong, or so it would seem yeah.
Speaker 1: Or they were ninety percent wrong but right about this or whatever, or the other way around. Really good guy did mostly good things and this. But I don't know why we're treated like we can't handle gray history. Well, they don't even give us gray history in the moment. We can't even live it in real time, so I supposed to be able to live it through the lens of history would be way too complicated.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, if you want to get people to do something, get them to obey you. It's always over simplification. That's just it's always going to be oversimplified. You know, how do I describe this exactly without giving too much away. I'm involved with a project and I was looking for an example of something and I found it stated absolutely brilliantly by a loathsome human being, and I thought, no, there's just too much, too much baggage then, even though it's a perfect description. And you know, if Jin Ping is a brutal communist overlord, an oppressor of souls and a thief of the output of his people, blah blah blah, if he came up with an absolute perfect description of something, I get why people would hesitate to use it.
Speaker 1: But I just I don't know. I don't know. Everything's so oversimplified. Anyway. I'm sorry. That was kind of a straight thought. We try not to do that around here. I hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at the coverage of Kamala Harris's probably twenty twenty eight presidential bid. I want that more than a kid wants Christmas. In fact, I have decided.
Speaker 1: Well, when Gavin's up before that, isn't she gonna run for governor? Of California.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, But I have decided that I am going to instead of spending my money on life saving high blood pressure medication this year, I'm going to donate it all to the Kamala Harris for President campaign to do anything I can to make her run for president, because.
Speaker 1: That would be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. She couldn't get the nomination, which was the whole knock the first time around. She couldn't get to the primaries right, but the second time around and man, yeah, the first time around she couldn't get tough the primary. Second time around, they had to skip it because she would have never been able to win. And she if she runs in twenty eight, she can't beat out the other Josh Shapiro will eat her lunch. Of course, her boss, the senile guy.
Speaker 2: He was humiliated a couple of times in presidential race and ended up being the potus through the weird twists of history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all kinds of twists, Trump, COVID and everything else.
Speaker 2: It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time as every day go for.
Speaker 1: It, ladies.
Speaker 2: Good stuff coming up later. The slightly more eloquent Rand Paul with a set of ideas he unleashed during one of the confirmation hearings yesterday that we just absolutely loved and we want to make sure you hear. But first let's take a fond look back of the week. There was It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 3: Who I Didn't do it all? Which?
Speaker 4: Three tough hearings Loom, Tulsi Gabbard, Cash Pattel and RFK Junior.
Speaker 1: You may hear lies and smears in this here accusing me of being Trump's puppet, Putin's puppet, Assad's puppet, a Guru's puppet, Mody's puppet.
Speaker 5: There can never be a tolerance for violence against law enforcement. I do not agree for the commutation of any sentence of any individual who committed violence against law enforcement.
Speaker 4: A healthy person has a thousand dreams, A sick person has only one.
Speaker 1: Here, one of all these onesies what frog with snaps? Wait's one piece of clothing that satisfies the needs of the entire baby. I am supportive of vaccines here to get the DRM banks off these streets, exactly giving the authority to go into churches and going to school, the empowered law enforcement to enforce the law.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I appish I could do something that I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: We got quarterman Americans death and fan off pro across at all border.
Speaker 3: Where's the tears from? Now?
Speaker 1: That that is their job, the federal jobs, not to longtime Mexico City resident Hugo Sanchez is fed up with illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 1: We don't know these people where they come from, if they have a criminal record. Let you know about set Figer saw firebarm then it was just gone.
Speaker 4: We did not know what led to this crash, but we have some very strong opinions.
Speaker 6: No air traffic control should have said do you have the aircraft at five o'clock, so they were looking at the rear.
Speaker 1: How you can come to the conclusion right now the diversity has something to do with this crash because they have common sense.
Speaker 6: One of the dumbest phrases in military history is our diversity is our strength. Our diversity is not our strength. Our unity and our shared purpose is our strength.
Speaker 3: A woman to men men, two women from.
Speaker 1: I left the bathroom. Trans people go through this thought process any time there in a bathroom and.
Speaker 3: A very nice to meet.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know what about sex change up racious?
Speaker 7: I see I see.
Speaker 3: The place in.
Speaker 1: Oh We got some texts on the should the day after we can say super Bowl? Can't we? Sure, as long as it's not in the midst of a commercial message. A majority of Americans think the day after the super Bowl should be a national holiday. I don't know how you'd get that going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was explained to us why they can't play the game on Saturday because it would cost a bunch of revenue for the host city and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Can we look into that or something? Yeah, so that's the best answers have the game on Saturday. So that's because you get two nights of hotel rooms you need to only get one or.
Speaker 2: Something like that, because they have super Bowl Village and all sorts of attractions and parties and it's a huge deal and they want everybody to do all that on Saturday and then go to the game Sunday and fly home.
Speaker 1: Well, for my own enjoyment and everybody else feels the same way. I'd rather it was on Saturday, I suppose. But if I'm running drinking man these days, it doesn't make any difference to me. At this point in my life. Although it's usually a long day and you got to go to work the next day, even without drinking, just takes me away from preparing for the show. What was I gonna say? Oh, but if I'm running the whole operation seems to be working pretty well. I mean, I don't know if I would mess with it. Seems to be working pretty well. It's the most expensive ad every single year. It's the most watched show by a lot every single year. I'm not sure we need to mess with this formula.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true. I would be extremely cautious about messing with it. I agree, But why don't we just make it a show holiday?
Speaker 1: We have that power? Well, I think because I liked the day after the Super Bowl tuning into my favorite shows, hearing what my favorite hosts had to say about commercials, halftime show, game whatever. Well, I'm tired of putting my needs behind those of the listening audience. I mean, if a pop stars nipple ends up on television, I want to hear it's what my favorite radio host think of that. Yes, yes, hey, Katie, have you ever heard that story? Has a long time ago? You're probably a child when that happened when Justin Timberlake baired Janet Jackson's boob during halftime of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was more a method of getting nourishment in your life at that point than anything sexual seeing it.
Speaker 1: I remember that story. I didn't totally understand what was going on at the time, though. How old would you have been? Do you remember, little kid? Because that was a long time. What year was that she's I don't know, it's google that somebody google that.
Speaker 7: I look that up.
Speaker 1: But I the nipple heard around the world heterola specifically. I don't think I said why this happened at the time. I can now it's been enough years.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Dude in my neighborhood got arrested and thrown in jail for a DUI that morning on a Sunday morning. Oh yeah, how the hell are you getting thrown in jail on a Sunday morning. I mean it's like ten o'clock in the morning. Your hardcore, you are hardcore? Anyway, he gets thrown in jail, and he's got like a six year old girl daughter, and I forget who asks if the wife had to work or something. Anyway, somebody asked, God, can you watch her because I mean, he's in jail and I got to work or something. I'm sure this is before I had kids. So what year was it, kiddie, It was two thousand and four. Actually it was later on than I thought. But so I got this six year old girl at my house. I'd never had a child in my house. Is before I had kids, so I'm new to the whole having a kid around thing. We watched the super Bowl. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea with the six year old girl. She probably would have loved who doing lots of other things while her dad's in jail. Should have gone for a bike ride or something. I should have been better, But coloring books are cool, jack, You know, lots of things would be better than let's watch the super Bowl anyway, AnyWho ends up having pornography during the halftime show with the six year old horse in my touch, I've done a all times. You'd have thought I could put her in front of the TV and be fine, But no, there's boobage right there.
Speaker 3: Good lord, porn.
Speaker 1: Her dad's in jail, you're showing her porn. This neighbors are showing her porn.
Speaker 2: Cow This is not a good it's probably gonna end up writing a book and you're gonna figure prominently in it.
Speaker 1: Where is she now? So that's twenty years ago and she's like, so she yes, she's pushing thirty. What are all things turned out? Hope? So, hope everything's good. What if she remembers staying at that weird neighbor guy's house who showed me porn? No, she's for sure only fans. He's all because of me. She's on the pole. It's your fault. Okay. Mandon Rand Paul have a great rant about vaccines and science and stuff yesterday, and the Bernie Hearing will play you some of that and other stuff on the way. Two quick things. One horrible. I just saw a like compilation picture of all the people that were on that plane that crashed. Oh man, you look at that and you realize this is not a this is not an academic discussion. All this stuff right, you know, young old mom's, dad's kids. Just freaking horrible. Anyway, I didn't see Mark Alprin's video cast this morning. He has Megan McCain on as a regular guest, and it's the best his non partisan attempt to cover the news is the best thing going if you have a chance to get it, I think. But anyway, Megan McCain said today, and this struck with me because the people that I know personally that are most MAHA are all women. And Megan McCain said on Halprin's podcast today, there are a lot of women in my life who were not Republicans five years ago that because of RFK came to Trump and if they screw RFK and Tulsa and they don't get confirmed, it is a flesh wound for the Trump administration and the Republican Party. There are there are a lot of women that are really concerned about the health of kids and have the belief that RFK Junior is we'll do something about it or finally somebody's paying attention or something. Mmm. I think I think she's probably right about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that attitude factors in heavily to what we're going to play next segment. Ran Paul at one of the hearings yesterday. Absolutely fabulous screed. Did you have something else you're going to jump into or no? I don't have to know, No, I just I wanted to throw out a couple of stories just very briefly. This is very serious. But two headlines. One Iran is funding Hesbla Vias suitcases stuffed with cash, Israel warns, absolutely unquestionable. And the second one Hamas turns hostage releases into a humiliating spectacle for Israel.
Speaker 1: This hasn't got enough attention. I saw the one last Saturday where they just did a It was like a It was like a show with music and signs and lights and dancing touchdown, dancing about how we won, and humiliating these poor girls that had been raped and all their friends.
Speaker 2: Shot in front of them and terrifying them. The release of the hostages was crowds of angry, jeering men screeching at them within inches of their faces, and as the women said, they didn't know if they were going to be released or die. There are only guards where Hamas members who'd stage the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, Israel's really bending over backwards to accept this, And I think I think it's because the big attack on Iran is coming, and the normalization between Saudi Arabia and Israel's coming, which is enough of a game changer. I guess to look the other way over this horror of a deal.
Speaker 2: Anyway, my overarching point being that the insistence by certain soft heads, including the Biden administration, that Israel has to declare cees fire like on October eighth and come to terms peace terms with Hamas and Hezbolah.
Speaker 1: What planet do you live on? Anyway?
Speaker 2: A moment of peace and hostage exchanges and all is not going to last very long. A lot of Israel is not pleased with how Hamas has exploited the opportunity. Anyway, I'm sure that'll be developing this year, along with the two things you mentioned, which are major stories.
Speaker 1: What else do we have time for? That's so serious? It's stupid and serious.
Speaker 2: A woman has pled guilty in the UK's first ever cyber farting case, hit with penalties after sending videos of her self breaking wind to her boyfriend's X only in the UK.
Speaker 1: It's really a troll, said the prophet. So it's her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Why are you still upset about that? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 2: Or is it her boyfriend's current Maybe that's misworded, but anyway, it factors into the UK's utterly disgraceful limitations on free speech.
Speaker 1: Now, if you give offense. You can be prosecuted. Went to speech hard fart in the primary. What do you just because it's the other end of her elementary canal? What are you saying with that speech? I don't like you Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: I vaccinated all my kids. I believe vaccines are one of the modern miracles. Beyond all Pale The Speckled Monster is a great book about the introduction of the smallpox vaccine in seventeen twenty into our country.
Speaker 7: All miracles, but I'm not a one size fits all. It's not all or nothing.
Speaker 4: I chose to wait on my hepatitis B vaccine and we did it when they went to schools.
Speaker 7: That made me an awful person? Does that make me an anti vaxxer?
Speaker 4: Because I questioned the government dictative whether I do it, And I'm not speaking for anybody else.
Speaker 7: I'm only speaking for myself.
Speaker 4: But for goodnessakes, let's have an honest debate about these things.
Speaker 1: Senator Ran Paula Kentucky, who's an ophthalmologist, he's actual medical professional weighing in at the RFK Junie you're hearing yesterday, and you.
Speaker 2: Heard the main point of his screed there at the end, and you'll hear it more. The idea that can we stop insisting we must all be of lockstep on some of these difficult questions. We have to have an atmosphere of honest debate, and he's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Anything else to add or shall we plunge on? Let's hit it if you ask me my opinion.
Speaker 4: There were reporters run uping down the hall and they say, you still anti vaccine. No, I'm pro vaccine, but on the COVID vaccine and on the COVID illness there was a thousandfold or more difference between the elderly and children. If you don't acknowledge that you're committing malpractice, you're showing your ignorance if you say a six month old must be mandated to get it.
Speaker 7: The science is not there.
Speaker 4: So all this blather about the science says this, and the science says.
Speaker 1: That, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: The science actually shows it. No healthy child in America died from COVID.
Speaker 7: Look it up. No healthy child died from COVID.
Speaker 1: An amazing stat given the fact that we had yellow caution tape around playground structures and little kids wearing masks. Good lord, we haven't even talked about that part of it. So this was a school being closed and the parks being closed on this sort of stuff. Poor little kids running around with masks on, can't see you know, the other kids' faces or whatever for no reason.
Speaker 2: Right, even when that became clear because of Trump derangement syndrome, absolutely unforgivable.
Speaker 1: Rand Paul rolls on.
Speaker 4: So if you ask me my advice as a physician, if you were sixty five or older, or overweight and some other conditions, I would have said, hell, yes, I'd take the COVID vaccine. The risks of the disease were real and much greater than the vaccine. But if you ask me, should my healthy six month old get it? See, these are the nuances you're unwilling to talk about because there's such a belief in submission. Submit to the government to what you're told. There is no discussion. There ought to be a debate. You're not going to let him have the debate because you're just going to criticize.
Speaker 7: And say it is this and admit to it, or we're not going to appoint you.
Speaker 4: But it's more complicated than that, and this is why people distrust government, because you're unwilling to have these conversations.
Speaker 7: And I go home, ask your Democrat.
Speaker 4: Young mothers, your Republican young mothers if they're vaccinating their kid for appetities being They're like, well, do I have to do it on day one? Is this precious little baby? Is there science to say you shouldn't do it?
Speaker 7: Probably not, But it's my kid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: It's like, there isn't clear cut science saying not to.
Speaker 1: I need to start saying nuances instead of a.
Speaker 2: Nuance, please don't, please don't do that. He pointed out earlier in his screen. I guess it was edited out that hepatitis B is generally spread through drug use, needle drugs, and sexual You're making an assumption that my six month old is not a smack addict having unprotected sex with randos. The idea that a one day old kid needs that vaccine, then it's you know, if I'm wrong about this, I will manfully announce it and apologize. But I suspect very very strongly that the idea is we will get much higher compliance if we have the he BE vaccine part of the battery of things that you give the kid in the hospital while the kid is there and you know, if we let people wait until it's actually necessary, we'll get lower compliance and more people will get sick and hurt and die and the rest of it. Again, maybe it's sort of kind of well meaning, but I think we're all sick of that sort of paternalism and dishonesty to get us to comply.
Speaker 1: Rolling along.
Speaker 4: But on autism, there's no good science of anything to show what causes autism.
Speaker 7: We don't know. It's a profound disease.
Speaker 4: I know many moms here and dads who have kids with autis, know them personally, I've met their kids. But the thing is is they saw their kids developing completely normal, maybe speaking one hundred words go to no words at about fifteen months of age. Now, there isn't proof. There isn't proof that the vaccines caused it. That's true, doesn't proved that it calls it.
Speaker 7: But we don't know what causes it yet.
Speaker 4: So should we be at least open minded we take seventy two vaccines.
Speaker 7: Could it be?
Speaker 4: I don't know, But we shouldn't just close the door and say we're no longer. Because we believe so much in submission, We're not gonna have an open mind to study these things, and so it's sort of this crazy notion.
Speaker 2: I have found no compelling evidence that indeed autism is caused by inoculations vaccines, on the other hand, is ran Paul makes clear again that's yet another example of if we even have an honest debate and look at this and have some more studies and all in an open way, we will have lower compliance rates.
Speaker 1: It's all about compliance, and again with a few exceptions.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think complying with a lot of the vaccine policies is a really, really good idea. But the days of being able to just shout to the sheeple they have to do and they'll all line up and do it, even though you're presenting it dishonestly. I just there's so much information out there they can't get away with it anymore.
Speaker 1: Are there seventy two that your kid has to get to go to school?
Speaker 2: Now, I've seen that repeatedly. I don't know that that's true. If it's half that many, that's a lot total doses. Perhaps, yeah, and I'm including boosters. You know, I'm so cynical about government. It's just particularly pre COVID, we paid so little attention to this. Why would I believe that somebody somewhere doesn't think, hey, you know what, you get this on the mandated list, that's worth five billion dollars. How do we get that through whatever committee to get you know, add one more when there's already seventy one or thirty six or whatever shots adding one more that nobody's paying any attention to. You just take your kid to the doctor and they tell you you need this group of injections to go to first grade, and everybody just says, okay. There's so much money involved, I find it hard to believe that there's zero malfeasan's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the.
Speaker 2: Very very little profit in vaccines, but times a billion, maybe it becomes significant.
Speaker 1: The you know, the aspect of it that I think is likely.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have any proof this is happening, but the government and its mandates, particularly in the wake of COVID, I think deserve whatever is the opposite of the benefit of the doubt. If somebody came to me and showed me the secret memo that said, look, if we get ninety eight percent compliance with this vaccine, we will prevent ten thousand deaths a year, it's going to result in about a thousand kids getting being autistic, but as a net gain, it's it's a good So we're just going to be quiet about the autism stuff. And I don't actually believe that's happening. But if you do, because of what you've observed from the government, I can't call you crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no possible way they know what the long term effect of the combination of some of these vaccines are because they haven't been round long enough. Right.
Speaker 4: More of the Randyman schizophrenia. I would put in the same notion. You have a kid who's completely normal to eighteen or nineteen and their brain goes heywire.
Speaker 7: How does that happen?
Speaker 4: It's the most bizarre disease. Shouldn't we be open Could it be our food? It might be vaccines, It might be our food.
Speaker 7: But autism is more common.
Speaker 4: I don't know about the schizophrenia statistics, but autisms more common.
Speaker 7: Should we want to be open minded? Instead?
Speaker 4: We're so close minded and we're so consensus driven that the science says.
Speaker 7: This, Well, science doesn't say anything. Science is a dispute, and ten years from now we could all be wrong.
Speaker 1: Roll on, Curly, roll on.
Speaker 4: Twenty years ago they did this enormous study and they said everybody over fifty should take an aspirin.
Speaker 7: I thought, well, that's a pretty good idea. It makes sense.
Speaker 4: But you know what, twenty years later they measured it and they found if you had no heart disease and you were taking your chance of dying from a brain bleed or from a stomach bleed.
Speaker 7: We're greater than the risk of heart disease. You have heart disease.
Speaker 4: They still say take an aspirin if you don't have changed your mind twenty years later. But would you have all said I was crazy and I should no longer be in public discourse if I had said twenty years ago, I don't feel like taking an asper I ride my bike all the time.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid I might hit my head.
Speaker 4: But that's what country's about, what this sentence about.
Speaker 1: That's a good example. Yeah, yeah, it is one final clip.
Speaker 4: So just ask you to look at the larger picture and give the guy break who says I just want to follow the science where it leads without presupposition. I think, really what we have up here is presupposition. You've already concluded it's absolute that autism isn't caused by We don't know what causes autism, so.
Speaker 2: We should be more humble in what we say. Sorry, I didn't get to a questions. That doesn't make me say therefore, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 1: But you can't.
Speaker 2: And I that we are openly having some of these conversations thanks to our FK.
Speaker 1: Junior and his advocacy.
Speaker 2: He's got some really troubling conflicts of interest, and he's half a con man if you ask me.
Speaker 1: But still Da Da Dat knows how to turn lemons into lemonade. You find a dead bear, what do you do? You just leave it there? You bury it? No, you come up with a hilarious.
Speaker 2: Prank, not to mention the underrated, bringing a whales head home chain, sawing it off the whale and then strapping it to the roof of your car as its juice is dripped down the window.
Speaker 7: Barbaric.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got on a topic earlier we need to fix when we come back. As we finished strong with the is flatulent speech? I vote no. I don't think it has First Amendment protections.
Speaker 2: It is unmistakably speech in this instance, and I believe that Thomas Jefferson would agree with me, certainly Ben Franklin, who was a big fan of flatulence.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that coming up next. I downloaded the new operating system for the iPhone with the AI in it. Another cool thing it does. I just noticed if you get a long text, it gives you a little sentence, like a summary of it, instead of like you gotta click it. It just says, mom wants to know what time you're going to be there. If it's like a long paragraph about something, yeah, or something very handy, very cool, Oh wow, okay, yeah, I'll have to check that out.
Speaker 2: So speaking of technology, I can't help but be slightly amused by the fact that I have two ideas of things to talk about side by side. One is a really thought provoking riff on the parable of the Good Samaritan from the New Testament. I know what it means and doesn't mean, and how it's been distorted by modern politics.
Speaker 1: I would love to talk about that. We should do a One More Thing podcast on that.
Speaker 2: The other story is about a woman pleading guilty in the UK's first ever cyber farting case, and that's the one where going to go with anyway, and honestly, the serious part of this what cyber flatulence?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, twenty five year old Rhiann and Evans caused distress or anxiety. It's quote from the case to her boyfriend's X said the prosecutor, Diane Williams.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: She proceeds to pass gas by placing the camera on her bottom and passing the gas.
Speaker 1: You can't see them. You can't see gas passing. I understand the placing the camera, then, Miss Evans. I think you see more of the microphone than they can see it. Get to the doctor, Get to a bathroom.
Speaker 2: Miss Evans passing wind her face smiling, Get the camera.
Speaker 1: Oh you think this is funny? Do yes? Yes, actually I do. I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: The victim, Deborah blankety blank said the I'm gonna use the term here forgive me, folks. The victim, Deborah's such and such said the booty belches made her feel unsafe in her own home.
Speaker 1: I do like booty belches, as you know, I'm not a fan of the F word. Booty belches is a good one. She went on Katie's about to die quote. It was purely malicious. She was smirking throughout She found it hilarious, but the victim didn't. So as part of her punishment, Miss Evans must attend fifteen rehabilitation sessions sixty days of alcohol abstinence monitor I see a reality show. You got to follow her to those rehabilitation sessions and turn that into a TV show. What the hell is that? We're trying to rehabilitate you from going after your boyfriend's ex girlfriends by flatulating into your phone to that history. I'm sorry, miss Evans. Good to see you again?
Speaker 2: Will you or won't you fart at your boyfriend's ex via the phone today?
Speaker 1: I won't. Okay, good to see you. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Plus she's got to endure sixty days of alcohol abstinence monitoring and a two year restraining order following the cheeky squeaking stunt. She's no longer allowed to harass the victim in any way.
Speaker 1: Well, she's got to do something about drinking. So alcohol was involved. Yes, you gotta let go of your you started dating something. You can't be angry at their ex boyfriend or girlfriend, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're no longer even together, right, but they were I think they were at the time.
Speaker 1: Though. Okay, well, and I mean, farting.
Speaker 2: At somebody is not exactly an effective way to say you should have stayed with me, You see what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, the message is not you made a wrong choice in breaking up with me because I am a catch. You know, your.
Speaker 2: Aggressive flatulence, says reminded me of how special you are.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving my new girlfriend and coming back to you. I want to make a life with you now that you've displayed this behavior. It's funny.
Speaker 2: All the words that came out of your mouth couldn't convince me, but this, this has.
Speaker 1: He really went to the cops with this. If some psycho b who's now dating your ex boyfriend sending you it, just block it and move on with your life, right, don't you?
Speaker 4: This seems excessive and like she's looking to be a news story, which I am in no way upset.
Speaker 1: That this is a story. It sounds Jack like you approve of the booty belches.
Speaker 3: Ignore though I'm strong, I'm strong, You're ready.
Speaker 1: And here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew wrap things up for the day. There is technical director Michael Angelo Michael final thought.
Speaker 1: Going back to that new system you downloaded, Jack, will the AI do swear words? Because they Apple used to not do swear words. I haven't tried that yet on the AI texting. I just downloaded the new system last night. There's a lot of cool stuff in there, and I mean, I'm not getting paid for this. I just like it can confirm it does swear Okay.
Speaker 2: Well that's ducking cool. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, Well, because.
Speaker 4: I'm a child, my favorite part of the new Apple AI is being able to make my own emojis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is a hilarious blast. I have to ask my kids about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta get on that myself.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: A final thought, we didn't hit this new story today unless something changes the next twenty four hours. Trump is slapping the giant tariffs on Canada and Mexico starting tomorrow. So I'm gonna go to the store and get my maple syrup and pinatas or holy hockey pucks and retos or whatever I need to buy to there, right, save you some money.
Speaker 2: My final thought, I'm going to give to BD who wrote us a note about the original life and that asteroid and everything said. He says, to my mind, the real miracle of it all is how the whole universe began with an unfathomable amount of energy condensing into one or two elements, which then, under gravity became stars, which made all the other elements. These elements eventually self assembled into the basic amino acids that composed DNA. After all of that, skipping from one planet to another seems like a walk in the park. Yeah, yeah, it is incredible that it happened, and nobody knows why. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday. So many people who thinks so little time go to armstrong in getty dot com. There's something you see over the weekend we ought to be talking about, sending along mail bag at Armstrong in getty dot com.
Speaker 1: Pick yourself up's mangy swag. We'll see them Monday. God bless America. Armstrong and Getty and I said, boy, they looked like two people that like each other. I am all beautiful, fag cha can show listen. It's okay, give me a joke.
Speaker 3: Are you support of all these ones?
Speaker 6: He say, such a nerve bro one final message about sex age up a Racou, I see I see you, not
Speaker 1: By a Great Friday You Mother, Armstrong and geddy,