Speaker 1: I tell bigs alrety to be doing some ship his phone upside down for no right, why.
Speaker 2: I just looked a ship? I hear they say, I can tell y'all. Yes, I sing that away, so you're not down? Minds us up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Lip service answer like ye.
Speaker 4: I'm Laura Ramara.
Speaker 2: It's Jordie Jor the girl Skylar Black.
Speaker 5: And Big third.
Speaker 1: Okay, he got a whole drop right, all right, Well listen, guys, First of all, thank you this guy, love that and Big thirty for joining us together. You all already knew each other, so that makes it more comfortable for sure.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, famil with you know what I'm saying the podcast and.
Speaker 4: You ready to talk ship?
Speaker 5: All right? I'm ready for what? All right?
Speaker 1: Because I got some state property questions and things that we said, but we'll talk about that in a second. But congratulations on the new project dropping. I'm high right now and I'm not even smoking right smoke because he and yeah, this is secondhand smoke. It's now.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm okay with it because you're drinking and you don't really drink like that yeah. So it's compromise. That's what you have to do with every and every relationship. It's a compromise, Skyler, compromise. She's on here now, Skyler. Like, your real name is Shade. So where did Skyler black come from?
Speaker 2: One of my best friends who passed the way. I just stuck with.
Speaker 1: It, Okay, So they made up that name for you, but like, why where did it?
Speaker 2: Because it was like, once I started doing music, I'm like, I can't. I don't want to be shot. Eh, Like I'm like I listened to her, so it was like I don't want to be shot. Like I'm like, I need a new name. I just made it up for me. We just ran with it. It sounds like a real like a lot of people think my name is Skyler. Okay, yeah, what's the meaning behind Skyler? It's really not one though. Like it's just like when we was coming up with names for me, you know, like once I was becoming an artist, it was like, what's what's my name gonna be? And it was like, I like Skyland.
Speaker 1: Big thirty a second and Big thirty tell us about that name and where that came from?
Speaker 6: I mean it was and it got turned out three times from third around riding it to thirty Big thirty.
Speaker 2: You know, was a progression big dirty stick of the thirty big thirty stick.
Speaker 6: It was shorter and it was more simpler, and nobody to be hollering, hey, third round.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was in Atlanta the other day and I had got off the flight and somebody was talking up a sign. They said Big thirty. I said, oh, Big thirty getting off the plane too.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, right right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So was you in Atlanta like last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I got off the plane and I was walking because you know, and I had to start thinking about that because I'm like, maybe we shouldn't put our name for real, like and everybody know Big thirty. I know, because that was the first thing I thought. I said, Oh, Big thirty is about to be in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I see a lot of people like this that real n and be on that with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But majority of the time I'd be on the phone with my drive like I'm at you know, it is for whatever, you know what I'm saying, But I don't need it.
Speaker 5: There was a couple of times too.
Speaker 1: I was in Atlanta once at the airport and some woman came up to me. It was the weirdest thing. But you know, everybody's scamming right now for a show. So somebody came up to me, like trying to sell me some It was the weirdest thing. She was like, oh, first she said that she needed some money to get like a car service, and I was like, first of all, I'm from New York. I'm not stupid, you know what I'm saying. Then she was like trying to sell me some jeans. It was the weirdest situation. And then somebody else came up to me. There was a security for an artist, and he was like, you don't need to be flying in by yourself because I was by myself. He was like, you got to make sure you had security come and meet you at the airport. When did you realize you studying this security off top?
Speaker 6: Like soon as I had more money than I ever had, I think I needed to be secured, Like even when they want no big money, because I ain't never you know what I'm saying, come proverty So my first is my first thirty thousand, Like I need, you know what I'm saying I ain't regular no more.
Speaker 1: What about you is Skylar black? Because when you think about like now I gotta have security, because sometimes it feels weird, you know, because it is a safety issue, but then you also don't want to feel like you it kind of brings more attention sometimes.
Speaker 2: Like in my city or like in other.
Speaker 1: Shits in general. Like when you were like, okay, we got higher security, I.
Speaker 2: Never really be like let's get security. I'm really trying to get security just so like people won't be doing too much walking up because it's like when I do got security, they like following you everywhere. I can't even talk nobody, you know, like I to tell them, like listen, I'm about to move around, like I just want you to be here once. I'm trying to get to the whip and get out of the car. You see what I'm saying, Like I don't want you to be following me everywhere. I can't even get on and talk to nobody. Right here on the side, you.
Speaker 7: Don't got to dead people, not like you're right or like just be on point for real, like in the camera exactly, you're trying to be too close to me doing the most of my fans, like you don't make them.
Speaker 5: Like cocky. He got, you know what I'm saying, like actually.
Speaker 6: Be on point watching the guys and cry in the hands and beat me at the door.
Speaker 5: I got, you know what I'm saying. I got. My brothers were good. We need to do you know what I'm saying. Bad?
Speaker 6: They be trying to get their picture second post on they paid for promo help their security being which I understand it, but not on my time, Like.
Speaker 2: Seriously, like.
Speaker 1: Security that really is to put their life on the line.
Speaker 5: For you, but they don't.
Speaker 4: It's like who want to do that?
Speaker 2: Julian that when used to movie The Bodyguard?
Speaker 4: Yes, Kevin cos.
Speaker 1: I know you did not bring up the Bodyguard on it all right now Scott of that you have a huge song out right now, well you have a couple. But I'm Chris Brown, you know, and congratulations on that. And then of course you know I love the song with you and Lola Brook too though, but I feel like this thame shit is weird for you really, you know, because fuck thing and then even you know, just talking about like what comes with it, So what's the adjustment for you?
Speaker 2: It's not really weird, like because I know how to adapt to everything. Like it's not I wouldn't say weird, it's just like certain things I don't prefer certain things I do, but it's the business. So I understand it. You gee know what I'm saying, Like I'm with it because I understand it. But if it's my preference, I ain't really like with certain things, but it's the business. So what you're not with, like, for instance, the security situation, Like I love to have security, but it's like nowadays you can't just have a regular security. Is you really frontline?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Because I'm already with my people and I know how we're going and how we don't feel me I know where we're gonna take it to. It's like, is you just trying to be here just to be in a moment or is you really trying to protect me? Because a lot of a lot of situations happen with people and then they be having security. But like it's like none of my homie shouldn't have to jeopardize their life if we got security, right, you get what I'm saying. Like, so I feel like I haven't really met no security that's really like hands on that I'm like okay, yeah, we need.
Speaker 1: Him right, somebody that's not in the mix.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of security that's just like, oh yeah, come on, scholar, you need me for the next Friday. Like but you're not serious. You got security, but drinking, no gun on you. You got the best and.
Speaker 5: Stuff to my life. I rather just give me all the money.
Speaker 2: Can Capricorn. Everybody's coming up. I'm a pcey Gemini.
Speaker 1: Oh ship crazy, yeah, Geminis that Capercors are very like hardworking. You know, we are goals. We're very stubborn.
Speaker 2: About our money, about our money, but.
Speaker 1: We're very and we're very practical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Now gemini Is, on the other hand, there's two different people for.
Speaker 2: Rial sometimes for sometimes for it's like but we good people though. It's all about the energy we receive. I feel like because like either I'm at a zero or I'm at a hundred. You see what I'm saying, Like right now, I'm chilling. I'm at a zero, like forty yeah, yeah, and it's like a natural thing.
Speaker 1: Some of my favorite people that Geminis, they be the biggest it's like take it.
Speaker 2: To the extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when they cool, they cool as fun, like it's no inh in between Mama Gemini.
Speaker 5: So I had.
Speaker 2: To problem, what was that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Everybody like everybody love her for some she just ain't taking No, she ain't going right with nobody male female, four feet nine feet She's just not going What kind.
Speaker 1: Of women do you like?
Speaker 4: What sign do you like?
Speaker 5: Get in holiday? Like I have to, I like meet the person.
Speaker 6: I gotta meet the person, like I ain't judging nobody off no zodiac sign, because I could prejudge them.
Speaker 5: There could be a whole different type of.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: What's one of your so your last like person that you felt like you connected with?
Speaker 4: The moles that you love the most? What's their birthday?
Speaker 5: What's their son.
Speaker 4: He likes?
Speaker 1: Don't security get into the sign? You you have three kids?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: How many baby moms?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 4: Okay? Too? All right?
Speaker 1: And you want more kids? Would you have kids with the women you have kids with already?
Speaker 2: Like more?
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Are you single? Like no? Are you single? Or you're in a relationship?
Speaker 5: I got some going, I guess I'm going here.
Speaker 1: A real guy, I got some going.
Speaker 2: So what is that? Always answer like that?
Speaker 3: Like you're like, yeah, everyone situation everyone I know when you get home.
Speaker 4: It is like what you me in a situation solidify this, I'm with you with that.
Speaker 1: You guys going on?
Speaker 4: So you got like three things at the time.
Speaker 5: What you guys are going on.
Speaker 2: Like going you in a relationship or is a situationship where you guys like dated somebody about right?
Speaker 5: Everybody? Everything?
Speaker 8: Just yeah, monogamous, you're exclusive, You're monogamous now you.
Speaker 1: Guys, only person I don't mean monogamous? Are you in that? How fast are you to say I love you? Have you told her you love her?
Speaker 5: Right to tell you I love you? When I love you? When I know I love you. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: How many times in your life have you said I love you?
Speaker 5: I countless time. A lot of people love them, But.
Speaker 4: What's how many times it's been for real, for a relationships?
Speaker 5: Every time I said, I meant it?
Speaker 2: So you just don't say it just to say it. No, like sex, don't make you just say it.
Speaker 1: No, Have you said I love you during sex?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 2: Have you and you meant it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But only if I meant it.
Speaker 5: Meant it?
Speaker 4: I mean miss okay, okay, no plan?
Speaker 1: What about you? Scottland, I'm here I'm.
Speaker 2: Here in love, oh, in love in retrospect, because sometimes in the moment you think you are, and then you look back and you're like, I ain't never no never, Okay, I mean I don't love people like you know, like I love the love for them, Yeah, but in love like I ain't seen it. I don't even think I ever seen it.
Speaker 1: How many tattoos do you have?
Speaker 2: Real? I stopped counting. I got I start getting tattoos when I was like thirteen. Wow, yes, look.
Speaker 5: Not to break up a little bit.
Speaker 6: I think you're showing a favorite because her course is too easy.
Speaker 5: Asked me my tattoo? What you got?
Speaker 2: She don't got no kids, and you're not in love and you said you want to have You got a little situation?
Speaker 5: I do right now? Boo, a few?
Speaker 1: You got a few situations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she's been honest. You've never been in love never. You've never liked someone and told them you was in love.
Speaker 1: She said she loves people, but not in love.
Speaker 2: You don't lie to somebody during sex or just because you just.
Speaker 5: Don't want to.
Speaker 2: Have sex. Now, if I said that during sex, I tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Like I love this.
Speaker 2: Situations so you have situationships I love like, but it's like testing. It's like, you know, like people never leave me alone type of things, and you're gonna keep the door open. Now, it might be closed sometimes I'm a Gemini, so it might be closed, you feel me, But it's like whenever I want it to be open, it's open.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 2: The choice is yours and nothink I love that for me.
Speaker 1: You have anybody's name tattooed on you?
Speaker 2: N I ain't never, I ain't in love like that. That's like a deeply type of love. Like that's like you know, I love you, about to get you tatted like got to coming up and removed. See, then that's.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. Don't come in.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get it and think like, yeah, I can get discovered up if I get it. I want to feel like I want this to be here big there.
Speaker 4: Do you like the pressure we just put on her?
Speaker 2: What about you? I'm here for the pressure.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't got nobody nine tattooed.
Speaker 4: How many tattoos you have?
Speaker 6: I had one big one from my stomach, and I got mine my step mama let her brought them.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Me on me dope, let them do my tattoo on my own pobe a Bible scripture.
Speaker 5: But he messed it up, Toby John three sixteen.
Speaker 6: But what is it that I spect how you spelled?
Speaker 8: Only?
Speaker 5: Oh and what then I got? You're born? Whit here you got there, you're all born?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, see no pressure on you. And I just want to say, before we started this, Big thirty said he hasn't done leaning.
Speaker 5: How long I'm telling.
Speaker 6: About it's been about it ain't gonna lie, don't camera. It's been a couple of days. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't laugh for the word.
Speaker 6: But you can lie to me, but aft to the world though they probably make it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now let's get to the song stay property because you talk about making her come five times, but then you said you pop some pills and you can nut.
Speaker 5: That's how it be.
Speaker 4: That sucks.
Speaker 5: It is like pros. No, it's like it's pros and comes to it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you got it. You gotta choose. See sometimes you gotta too. Like a niggas don't choose that. They want to they high over, they put it. They want to funk like niggun be so high, feeling so good, like you might make me feel how this made me feel. But if you want to please your woman, you know it's time to you know it's time to put it down. You can throw back just a couple of piers and just through your thing. Maybe you may not not, maybe she might not. Seven times you might not even not, or you keep going trying odd enough eventually you enough.
Speaker 5: But she been nutted. You know what I'm saying. I raised the amount of time.
Speaker 1: But does it bother you to not none at all?
Speaker 5: Sometimes get tired sometimes, but it be worth it.
Speaker 4: Though you Have you ever had blue balls? Is that really?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what they don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't relate. I can't relate.
Speaker 1: You know when guys can't know but they've been fucking and they get blue balls. That's never I.
Speaker 6: Heard like I heard blue ball, like when your balls hurt, like yeah.
Speaker 4: You women stop or just like you're about to and it just like.
Speaker 5: I promise I never had that.
Speaker 2: Do the girls ever get offended that you don't come?
Speaker 8: Because sometimes I get in my feelings if my partner doesn't come, and I'm like, like bro, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: This is the reflection of.
Speaker 6: Most time, I'm gonna ask you straight you are and you know the ounscer not gonna know when you come nobody, Yeah, it's gonna be I'm not keep going.
Speaker 5: They ain't gonna never say he yeah, I'm tired. Stop You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Right? Would you stop and she don't come?
Speaker 5: If I feel like if I'm tired? Hell? Or what you mean if she don't come?
Speaker 4: He said here that he's gonna make it.
Speaker 5: Happen like what you mean that?
Speaker 2: Not like reverse? Like if I'm gonna say I keep going, I'm gonna keep going to you come, but if you're just not coming, I'm gonna feel like I feel what I'm doing like bro, like.
Speaker 6: They can happen to though, But I'm sure gonna let you know and like you my bitch, I fucking you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna know. There's some drugs you're gonna know.
Speaker 6: Can pill You're gonna like you're gonna know, and you're gonna know when I ain't took a pill?
Speaker 1: Okay, minimum, I.
Speaker 2: Need you to take three today?
Speaker 5: Right, get together.
Speaker 1: We gotta ask you the hard questions. Remember your first orgasm.
Speaker 2: Like when my partner made me have it?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, in general, like the first time you've ever been like, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: You said partner, She said, partner or vibrator because the vibrators. Yes, I remember, yes, okay, superpower. My partner have never like they ain't never you know, no swear.
Speaker 1: Wait hold on, wait your partner never was.
Speaker 4: Orgasm.
Speaker 2: You have an you wait, so time out hold on.
Speaker 4: So you never orgasm durant and of course never.
Speaker 1: What about doing other things like mastivating?
Speaker 4: You know you never come ahead? Yes, yes, but okay, you know what I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: I like the noise you're making.
Speaker 2: I need to make sure that people out there it's real.
Speaker 3: You known that out there it's somebody like I love you the first time you said you know that.
Speaker 1: You know you can do it from oral you can do it from yeah. Also, so that's fine, Like eventually it's gonna happen. What do you think is the problem? You think people just not it's not.
Speaker 2: Even if they don't be doing what they be doing. It's like you gotta like it is that it is tele about it, no, like of.
Speaker 5: Course have a fake one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back then left, she.
Speaker 1: Said, every time, like, don't let her slide, you know, of.
Speaker 5: Course of course you if you fake like three times. Of course, what if she's kind of fake about girls?
Speaker 1: Are definitely face it with you?
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely not yes the girls. Yeah, it's what we do. Like, yes, for sure, he's a professional faker. Gotta you know the scratch like it's so.
Speaker 6: You can fake probably take and when you open that rate six times five times. But I don't think I crossed the path one where they one.
Speaker 2: Time they got you. You think, so I know what I know on the top of that, everybody.
Speaker 6: If I know, if I know, I ain't just performed, like I'm not letting you leave my praise until I performed.
Speaker 2: No, look, you can perform and a female can still not come. It's not like it's not just all just some women ship. Then it's something that we know, like it's like it's not gonna happen. And when you love somebody, you don't fake it. Yea the mollucker, but one time.
Speaker 1: But it's like sometimes you want it to be over to you, like right.
Speaker 2: That's when I be over. It's a lot a lot I come back around and then when we talk about this, I'll be like I ain't gonna lie, I ain't come you was taking to them.
Speaker 1: Eat me up.
Speaker 2: Like you gotta be on the same page because like when the person love you, they're gonna act like they can't.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like because we don't want you to feel like you the problem. I'll come.
Speaker 4: I'll come and lift service and talk about one time in bank.
Speaker 2: Cam that one time.
Speaker 1: Then I get that call like, damn, what are you talking to?
Speaker 4: Come the whole time, sir?
Speaker 5: I now wonder fake.
Speaker 1: Everybody has everybody orgasm because you said you don't come every time.
Speaker 5: Have you ever fake? Like I'm a fake? I ain't.
Speaker 1: No guys. We've had guys up here you and you came and be like and then you didn't.
Speaker 2: I can tell.
Speaker 1: Are you like a noisy com No.
Speaker 5: I don't be trying to be. I ain't trying to make no noise.
Speaker 1: You don't make no noise.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 2: Watch ship.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's dramatic. It's gonna it gotta be a real noise or breath or something. I ain't finnah, just dramatic.
Speaker 4: But you feel like it. Listen, you feel, so why not just express how you feel?
Speaker 2: I love I love when they come in and they try and really not to be and you like, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I just let it out and.
Speaker 2: Then they let it out with me.
Speaker 6: And that okay, y'all laughing, didn't hit the group check.
Speaker 4: I don't do what I want. You don't want done to me.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely hitting the group chat. Sorry, it was good. I'm hitting the group champ.
Speaker 4: We don't need they start hating because.
Speaker 2: I gotta hate it right now. It is what support?
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the matter, Laura? Right now now, we ain't gonna talk about it. Who's hated on you?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Who's on your orgasms?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you've ever been like sprung on somebody where you can't leave them alone?
Speaker 2: Jesus of course. Yeah, okay, I'm going through that right now.
Speaker 1: What and that's a good time for you?
Speaker 2: And I didn't come.
Speaker 4: Wait till you come, girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let him do that. Don't let him do that.
Speaker 4: So wait, explain how this even managed to happen?
Speaker 2: Just wrong? Yeah, it's all about how somebody treats you. I feel like the sex be the plus. Of course it's mandatory, can't survive without it. But I feel like it's all about how they treat you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know you got to be careful too, because right now is trying to get me. Yeah, you're trying to You're about to trap you trap girl.
Speaker 8: Hostageay, what's your biggest turn on when you're dating somebody and turn off?
Speaker 2: Like, what's an immediate ick? And what's like, Oh, I'm like them. The smell is number one.
Speaker 1: They always say that.
Speaker 2: This number, like I don't want to date nobody who's not wearing fragrance and stuff.
Speaker 1: Every but even a natural sentence important when somebody when you like, smell somebody and be like I love how this person smells.
Speaker 2: Or like when you first start dating you get any care and you got the same smell, like from the first time you ever get in the car. Yes, I learned that in the turn off arguing it's just to mess everything up, right, I have no time to argue. I feel you want to, I do not like as soon as we get the organ I'm going to mess. I'm ready to mess with somebody else.
Speaker 1: But you know what I will say, arguments are inevitable. At some point, you're going to have an argument. It's how people argue. That's the thing. Like I want somebody when we get into an argument to like express themselves. I express myself. We don't talk for like a few hours, but then they hit me up, Like, all right.
Speaker 4: Right, how do we fix Like?
Speaker 1: I need that? Yeah, I like I like to not have to be the first person to hit you up.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you gotta be the third person.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Sometime you'll never hear from me again if I don't hit you or we want to know talk.
Speaker 4: I feel like that God got it. Be the first one.
Speaker 5: The majority, but not all the time is wrong.
Speaker 4: He always wrong.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, I'm gonna overthink of sometime again.
Speaker 6: What your dad told you you're gonna forever catch a dog fucking.
Speaker 4: For a cat was say that again.
Speaker 5: You will see a dog fucking right down the street. You see cats, and you see a cat.
Speaker 4: That's why they said men are dogs and women are cat.
Speaker 2: We ship cats, like when they ship and they pissed, what they do the litter box, they hide. They ship dogs, they and they sat that ship right there to the whole I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like you said that, but I had to do the argument.
Speaker 4: You would cheating.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like that was more about cheating instead of an argument, Because when you were like you never see cats.
Speaker 6: Fucking no, y'all had said some specific about the argument part that would make me say.
Speaker 8: That she'll never be the first person to say, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, it should be the first one to call the woman first. I like when my guy like hits me up first.
Speaker 1: I like when we're in the house together and he texts me from the other room like what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I need my person to be obsessed with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be bothered. Yeah, that's what I need. That right, I got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my man is dead like he be on me. You know what I'm saying. But I'm also easy to get along with. I feel like I know you're not.
Speaker 2: So I'm not.
Speaker 1: I can tell I know, yeah, just based off your sign alone.
Speaker 2: It's good because I'm not explained. Well, I'm not easy to get along with because like my I don't tolerate a lot. Like it's like people, when you love people, they expect you to tolerate anything. Mom taking everything and it's like you we argued about this, Yes we're gonna argue about this. It's that small. But I need you to like fix it. You see what I'm saying, Like, because if you let so many small things slide they do, it's gonna build up. So I'm just go ahead and stop you in your tracks. I'm just we're gonna get into it over the small things, right. I need you to.
Speaker 1: Know listen, you got ship lit right now?
Speaker 2: When is so?
Speaker 1: When do you have a project that's about to come out?
Speaker 2: Because the time we coming up with the date, like we don't have a date title, It's.
Speaker 4: Just like when would it be?
Speaker 2: Probably like July July, feel mean like summertime, like keep the moment on going crazy July.
Speaker 1: What's it scary for you to sign a deal after being independent and being able to do what you went when you went?
Speaker 5: Uh no?
Speaker 2: Because it's like you have to go through stuff to even know how you like certain things, so it wouldn't know that was always the goal. Like I love a good team at the day you feel me, I'm all.
Speaker 1: For the team listen, and for both of you guys signing to other artists, like because I know you've had situations in the past, right and then I know right now you're signed to money Bag Yo's label. You're not No, when did that end?
Speaker 5: And let me go?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, having been in that situation because you're not signed to an artist now either. You know, what are your thoughts about that? Because some people will tell you, like, signing to another artist is difficult.
Speaker 5: Man, shit.
Speaker 6: Shit, they gotta be genuine and just keeps shit scraped, beiding and strictly bid.
Speaker 5: They keep it scrinkling the bedding.
Speaker 6: Don't even try to big broader rod little broader, don't strictly bed But.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do that, I think in music because music is a personal thing and when shit is hot, people is, you know, right there with you, and you know they're gonna want to take you out. They're gonna feel like your friend. I guess that's label business. When things are going good, that's family. Yeah, But then when it's not, that's when you realize it's not family.
Speaker 5: I feel that.
Speaker 6: But what I meant like, I don't gonna keep it belding inside, like we can make it look like whatever it got to look like on camera, like if we got to. But I'm saying, don't get in too deep if you do sign to an artist, because then if feelings are getting involved with the being it, and when some shit come up and your feelings get hurt, it ain't gonna really like that'll come between, that'll cause a lot of friction. So that's what I really mean by they like. It still can be what you're saying, like it's family and what they should look like, but they're just a part of the being it. If we gotta pop out together, do this video together, do this show together. We're gonna do it for the money, for the beilding, for the label. But I feel like they'm gonna get in too deep with it.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes sign into an artist too. Their beef is your beef? Like that ends up. It does end up happening though, because if people be paying attention like it's somebody got an issue, they watching what you're doing too, Like is he also riding? And you know that that happens, you know, So let's talk about your situation because he acts like I'm only putting him on the spot and whatever we do cool, Like you had a couple of situations with some major co signs, you know, but now you have a deal is it with Ariston? Yes, took our CEOs in the building, you know what I'm saying, young staff, but no for you even like previous situations, how did you land on where you are right now, and what did you learn from that?
Speaker 2: I was never signed to no orders.
Speaker 4: Okay, but people wanted to sign you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. It was like, you know, I met a few people, came out, flew out, and you know, just vibbed up. I never was like actually in a situation where I signed the deal, So I was an independent the entire time. I was really just like working, rocking out, just working doing, you know, sticking to my routine. And once I signed, I felt like I sat when when it was the time for it, Okay, you know, like what the right person was, you don't know. You know, it's all about taking chances. I feel like, you know, you take a chance on somebody, just like they taking a chance on you. It's a fifty to fifty type of.
Speaker 5: Thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Like so it was more so I just wanted to learn more about me as an artist before I went and signed. I wanted to learn my creativity, how creative I could get, you know, what I got to offer. So I spent years just building and building to learn what I had to bring to the table. Because you don't want to come to the table with just one record, right, you know what I'm saying like, yeah, like cause when you come with one record, it's like people I feel like, and I ain't speaking on I'm just saying people in general, they're gonna treat you a certain type of ways. It's cruel people out there, you know. So it was just like I don't want it. I could have signed like a couple of years ago, but it's like, I want to build up my catalog, you know. I want to build my situation, up my leverage to where if I'm in the right hands, we're gonna rock out.
Speaker 1: And that's hard when you know you have a situation on the table and you want to do it and you're like, I gotta be patient. Patience is the hard one of the hardest things, I feel like when it comes to this business, because it don't make you do something that you like, Dan, why did I do that?
Speaker 2: Yes? And then you don't want to be in that situation where it's like, why the fuck I do this?
Speaker 1: I want to discuss, like even you working with Chris Brown, how did that even happen?
Speaker 2: I got a record call fu Fame. It was like going Viralola the original the original too. It was going viral, you know, and shit like that, and he had reposted it, so I like, DMD it. I'm like, thank you. I appreciate that, you know, just rocking up.
Speaker 1: You know what to do.
Speaker 2: So him and a little Baby had a tour coming up like a month or two later in my city. So I went to the show. H he was performing. I DMD me. I'm like, I want to come backstage, like he wrote me. Like thirty minutes later, He's like, I'm gonna send somebody out there to come get you. That is boom. I'm just enjoying the show. I'm rocking out. One of the DJs from my city he came and got me. He's like, yo, come on. So we went back there. I finished the rest of the show like on the back of the stage, just watching it. Then we went upstairs and ship everybody was up there. You know, I was I ain't really talk to him like that back there because he just got them performance, so I'm letting him get it together.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: But they had an at the party after the concert. So once we got to the after party, I had rode on the bus with him to the at the party. He like, yeah, put that Skylar bladder on, like you know, just he like, that's right right there.
Speaker 1: Put it on.
Speaker 2: So we got to the at the party. He just that's when he really he walked up home and he was like, yo, like I fuck with your ship, Like I love your music, you know, keep doing you like the industry different now, like you just kept saying it's everything different now. He like, just stick to what you're doing. Like he busts out. He was like, and yeah, we're gonna work too. What's your number? Like, so you right there? So I exchanged numbers with him and shit like that, I said. A couple of weeks went by, I made the wake Up record. I told my engineer, I'm like, I'm about to send this to Chris. I sent it to him. He was He hit me back asap. He like, damn, like want to wake up its fire like. He was sending multiple messages like that shit fire. So he called me like five hours later, it was like three in the morning in my city. He called me, he like, want to wake up fire, Like, don't put it out? Like wait, he like, don't put that ship out, like because they're still on tour. He like, don't put it out. I'm like I got you. We get out the phone. He texted me. He was like, do not put it out. That's how I really knew like this, he was making sure like he was not playing. He like, don't put that shit out. Like so I would say a couple of weeks have going by, like he'll reach out. He's like, hey, I ain't forgot about you, like I got you. I promise I got you. He did that like two times. The third time he called me, he regular called me. He like, can you talk? I'm like, of course, I'm doing the way and hold on y'all. So he like, can you talk? I'm like, of course I can talk. Like he FaceTime and he was like, let me know what you think about this. So I'm listening to the record, but I'm on the E way, so it's like I'm trying to balance out driving in listening on the FaceTime. So I'm like, hold on, wait, I got a part real quick, like, so I take the first exit, I go part in front of my grandma house. I call him back. I'm like, let me hear it now, like I'm part Like so he playing it. I'm going crazy, you know, cause it's just like damn, this is like it was amazing you met me this is Chris Brown at the end of the day. So I'm right there were on the phone. He just laughing at me because I'm going so crazy, like he laughing, so he let me. I heard his verse. He like, I'm about to tell my engineer to send it to you. I'm like back, So I'm like, I want to shoot. I'm like, I want to shoot a movie. Like I'm going to the next step. I'm like, i want to shoot a movie. He like, I got you, Like, let me know whenever you want to do it. I got you. So we wrapped that up. I probably called him back like a week later. I'm like, I'm thinking about coming out there for my birthday. Because this was in April when it happened.
Speaker 1: He likely want to shoot.
Speaker 2: No, I told I'm like, I'm trying to shoot for my birthday. He like, I got you. Like, just let me know the day you coming down here. I got you. So I ended up staying in my city though, So like the first week of June I called him, I'm like, I'm coming out these days. He like, I got you. I'm gonna put you in touch with my peoples and we're gonna go from there. So they was just asking me, like what all you need for the video? I'm like, shit, a basketball court, Rose Royce, you know, just stuff that I was saying in the record, like whatever I felt like was a fun type of vibe. So he like that's cool. Like we got he got that at the house, like shit, so I had. He was coming off for a twenty four hour rehearsal with Sierra the day before. So when I got there, we was just waiting on him, you know, get he was getting dressed and shit, I'm out there just rocking out. But before I sent him the record, we was already like staying in touch, like happy Holidays. You know, he was wishing me happy holidays. It was like we was already building our connection. We was on the phone prior to that. Like, so once I got there and shot the video with him, I feel like it like stamped it. You see what I'm saying. I met his mama, his son, Like it was like a we was already building the bomb. But like the video like stamped everything.
Speaker 1: That's so dope.
Speaker 4: It's nice to see that people keep their word.
Speaker 2: That's another thing, Like and he kept his word on the whole situation, like even on the business part. Like on sad part, like no hassle shows his character. It was no hassle, Like, yeah, that shows because people be having Yes, he was no one really hard and that's Chris.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it, sad, couldn't believe it, Like it was like damn you know, like he stood on.
Speaker 1: The price on this deal. That's that story.
Speaker 2: It's definitely showing people a different version of him from what you really see. Yeah, he stood on everything he said, like every single thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I love to see it.
Speaker 4: We'd love to hear that.
Speaker 1: Thank you and Big thirty. First of all, I know that you and poos Shakesty have a good relationship. How is he doing?
Speaker 5: He doing that? He doing good? You know, high spirit?
Speaker 4: Okay, good?
Speaker 5: You know you don't know way we're done on our funding the loft mm hm.
Speaker 1: And for you putting out this project. Now you're independent now.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm still I'm signed to Endless.
Speaker 1: Entertain Okay, so you are still signed? Yeah, so you said you was independent. You said you wasn't signed up.
Speaker 5: No, I told you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know you're just not signed. The money back yo?
Speaker 4: Anymore? How did you get out of that deal?
Speaker 5: Mean?
Speaker 6: Shit, how you motherfuck paying the money sign the contract?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you paid to get out of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah it got paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, So how does it feel now like not having that situation? Because sometimes like a co sign, you know, like we were just talking about, that's a big deal. But also trying to get out of the situation is like can be very stressful.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean I feel good, Sea, I'm straight, I'm good, I'm dropping you know what I'm saying, like I'm going up.
Speaker 5: My fans happy, you know something? Happy space right now? I'm good.
Speaker 4: So you're happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all the matter.
Speaker 2: Still doing what you love to do, happy where you want to do it.
Speaker 1: Even though you might not know every time you have sex, you's still happy.
Speaker 4: You take none at all.
Speaker 5: What she's tripping off the.
Speaker 2: She's still you.
Speaker 1: Still living in this.
Speaker 5: I don't live with me.
Speaker 4: Okay? Where did you move to?
Speaker 6: L A?
Speaker 5: I had a couple of spots and I got a spot in hirston Alema.
Speaker 1: I know you said that you was doing therapy.
Speaker 5: No, I said I want to.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to?
Speaker 4: That's okay? Are you going to do it?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking man? Right?
Speaker 4: In fact, you have to find it right there?
Speaker 5: The right person?
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell because you got to try it first, Like you got to go to somebody see if you feel like you vibing, you know, because everybody is like sometimes you could it's like a relationship. Yeah, you could date somebody and then they pussy dry, you know, and you're like.
Speaker 4: When you get with that therapy.
Speaker 8: It's true, you get the therapist, it's like, Okay, this is making me feel like I can open up, we can have a real conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm getting good advice.
Speaker 1: No, it's true because like it's got to be the right person because if not, it's gonna like totally turn you off. But it's also to know that, like the first therapist you go to may not be the right person, right.
Speaker 4: So you can't get the first person.
Speaker 1: It's like dating it is, Yeah, Jordi Jo you have some questions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to know what everybody's type is, Like, do you guys have like an aesthetic type?
Speaker 2: Is it an energy thing?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you know you got to let somebody? Yeah, which one? Murals or male? Whoever?
Speaker 4: You like both? Always you like females and males?
Speaker 2: Okay, nice? I like, we love to see you.
Speaker 4: I like people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of not fair because you've got too many options.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I love that. And that's one thing about me. I love to have options because when one person is not doing their job, it's like, okay, yeah, you kind of I'm going to recruit moll don't even try to get somebody a chance. It'd be like, how many of these do I gotta give them?
Speaker 1: What about an open relationship?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 1: Always wow, damn in this stage.
Speaker 2: In my life, like I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're only twenty seven, right, eight twenty eight now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm about to be twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's still young.
Speaker 2: I'm getting But what's the type? Like, what's the criteria to cry? I love to cry? You said that.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: I feel like the type. Okay, we're gonna go with the meal. It gotta you gotta be a real nigga first and foremost the definition of it, not like because everybody be acting like they real. I gotta be the one to say that you're a real nigga. You can't come to me and say like, yeah, I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 5: I did this.
Speaker 2: I gotta know you. I gotta get to know you and know like, nah, you're a real nigga, you know, like you can't come to me.
Speaker 1: What would make you say that about somebody?
Speaker 2: Like the way they take care of their kids first of all, that they got them, they family, you feel me like they morals, they respect, like you gotta have respect, like you gotta you gotta have it for yourself in you got to receive it from others, like because everybody feel like they the one or like yeah, I'm the real nigga, Like what the world feel about you? Like the people that actually know you, you know, like it's all about that type of stuff, like how how do people look at you?
Speaker 1: Do you think about marriage?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes, and then I watch movies like why did I get married?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you do the fact it's like it's.
Speaker 2: A mixture like yeah, yes, but it's real lying too, you know, like a lot of stuff that be on television be relatable to real life.
Speaker 1: And I think sometimes marriage has a lot to do with our families and what we saw growing up, you know, for you, like what was your parents?
Speaker 2: Like I have both parents only for a certain amount of time, Pops was stripping Mom Duke's laugh. You know, but he always been in my life. You see what I'm saying, Like I always out of L's dad.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good. My dad always been in my life too. So yeah, but it shit made me scared to get married because my mom can't stand him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she kind of taught me how to leave somebody to him if I need it, if needed, And you know, they was together like twenty two years, so like since they was kids. You feel like you're quick to leave though, no, I understand the like it's all about certain stuff you deserve to get left.
Speaker 1: I feel like that way.
Speaker 4: Too much cheating, not just cheating, but too much cheating, too much cheating.
Speaker 2: Cheating human like you might you might not be ready, have you?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's yes.
Speaker 4: That laugh was a yes, Okay, of.
Speaker 1: Course you want to cheat?
Speaker 2: What made me like if I don't feel appreciated, it's like it ain't even cheating. I'm showing you that it's about to be slow for you, like you about to you should feel it.
Speaker 6: You feel somebody feeling that they can feel it to it. He might don't want to feel it, but he feels.
Speaker 2: You can feel when it's like okay, he liked to play, and I communicate that to them before you cheat, Yes, because I gotta let you know. I don't want to feel bad about it once I do it. You know, I'm a person like if I do something bad, I'm gonna feel bad about it. Damn Why did I do that? So it's like I'm gonna give you that vibe like you your time is short?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the right time to tell somebody like you, tell them.
Speaker 2: Off the rid, off the rip, because if I love you, I'm gonna tell you, like, all right, we're gonna argue about it. You're gonna be thinking, like while we keep arguing, I'm trying to tell you before I get to doing what's on my you know, come out. It's like, all right, I'm trying to be this way.
Speaker 1: What about three.
Speaker 5: Sons for shut down?
Speaker 2: For I'm with the three so you should have asked me you can discratch?
Speaker 1: He said yes three times?
Speaker 2: Okay with you like you a girl and a guy, and whatd you do two guys and a girl? Two guys and a girl like a foursome? Like no, just the three sons? You two guys and you and then or two girls and you? Are you a guy and a girl. No to the two guys in me?
Speaker 1: What about three girls?
Speaker 2: Three girls?
Speaker 4: Yeah and you?
Speaker 5: That sounds.
Speaker 4: Or one guy and you and another girl?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I want say thirty two?
Speaker 1: What about you with three simes?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm I gotta have two bitches, none else, none else.
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing else. It's two bitches more.
Speaker 1: What's the most women you've been with that once?
Speaker 2: He's counting thirty?
Speaker 5: Wow? What you been with.
Speaker 2: The same time?
Speaker 1: Doing it to the club like like an orgy?
Speaker 4: Like you're working more? How many women in one room have you fucked at the same time?
Speaker 5: I know, I know I ain't never had no three.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, like, yeah, you really like one person?
Speaker 2: So you're a love a boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a lovely boy.
Speaker 2: Have y'all.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Have you been a three?
Speaker 5: Know me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, never, I swear to god, I never have. I've only been with First of all, I only like men, So I've never been with a woman ever. And then like, I don't think, well, I'm not saying my man wouldn't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't know. He's never said it, but he's fine.
Speaker 5: Have you ever thought about him.
Speaker 2: No women, what about you?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: I find women so attractive and so beautiful and so but when it comes to being intimate with a woman's Now, if my man is handling business wheels and it's something that but like the fart like, I'll do a threesome. But the farthest it would go with like me and her, her interaction is her eat my pussy. You know we're not bumping pussies. I'm not eating I'm not eating you out. To be clear, like you can eat me out. You can suck him up, and then I'm gonna dismiss you and him and I gonna finish.
Speaker 4: Alarm you up.
Speaker 2: I love her to do four play with us.
Speaker 4: Four play us and get us.
Speaker 2: Job done. You can go. And he's not gonna know who she is.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna where she came from.
Speaker 2: I'm picking who the she.
Speaker 8: Is and he's.
Speaker 2: Blindfolded or what's going on.
Speaker 4: Because I see her on the suicide with I may like the way she ate me out and then that just be my whatever. When I want, I'll pull that out. So I feel like, yeah, absolutely before I have, Okay, I have.
Speaker 2: But I don't think I don't know I'm like you where I feel like I appreciate women so much and I love women so much, but I don't know companion wise if that's what I would want to do is be pussy though I did Okay, you did. No, I.
Speaker 8: Always try. I will try most things at least once, just to see because life is short and I want to experience things. I didn't love it. To be honest, you would do it again?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 8: I don't think I would do it again. I don't think you know what you know what part of it is is. I feel like I would be self conscious because I don't think I would know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You know what you like?
Speaker 1: Though that they always say they always feel like women know what we like, so we would be better at it.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm two in my head. I'm like, yeah, I don't know what I know. I'm intimidated being her head.
Speaker 1: I'll be nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm scared that I like it.
Speaker 1: Better Scott, that you ain't pussy before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like it.
Speaker 1: You got to say yes, just not your head. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You like it. It's fun.
Speaker 1: If you had to choose between second dick and any pussy. What do you pick dick here, pussy here?
Speaker 2: Like they're like equal to me, It's like equal. Okay, both interesting? Okay, you remember your friend I just told you.
Speaker 1: I remember you didn't know. You said you never had one. Yeah, he said you never had one, like you said you do it and then you try to say you didn't have one.
Speaker 4: I think he said he will, but he has.
Speaker 5: Why because I really just really just too much given about.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's measure. Wait, so you have two women in the room at the same time having sex with each other, and you know.
Speaker 5: They ain't even have sex.
Speaker 6: Try to deal with that I want to do with them and send one out finished the other one tour.
Speaker 5: They want no threesome? Like how I visualized the three?
Speaker 4: How do you visualize it? Like just in the bed together.
Speaker 6: It gotta be like all three of us in the acting, like, yeah, interacting, I'm interacting with it can't be. No, you can't feel like I'm fucking her better than you.
Speaker 5: The vibe of the energy of this gonna blow.
Speaker 4: Question, what made you send the other person out?
Speaker 6: Because I ain't really want to. I just did it because I ain't never do it. I ain't really want.
Speaker 2: To just trying ship, just trying it on to you, probably hurt her feelings.
Speaker 5: I might did the ship. She knew she was getting herself.
Speaker 4: Into back and hold on, let me show you what I could really do.
Speaker 5: It was a member that she could. The members took her.
Speaker 1: What earlier you lied about?
Speaker 5: Why are you calling me an?
Speaker 4: Did you lie to me?
Speaker 5: I lied to off camera?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you did lie, But I'm just saying it's just something that you're working on though.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Why I'm I'm just trying to cut down on my habits because I got a lot of habits. So I'm trying to cut down on my habits.
Speaker 1: So and we want you to be present in here and like sometimes that shit, you know, we've seen it go left. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they fuck with a lot of shit. Like I just told you can fuck with your sex. He can fuck with you financially, physically, your weight. It's just it's just, you know what I'm saying a lot of reasons. You know what I'm saying, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to commend you for at least like making the effort even though it's been two days and you lie to me and tell me a couple of weeks. But I do appreciate the fact that keep yeah, no, but I appreciate the fact that you're working on and we are in your corner and right.
Speaker 8: Yes, and he's open to therapy. So there's a lot of self healing going on over there.
Speaker 2: That's the first and the most vulnerable and the most out the fact that you're even voicing it in this platform, and as a black man, definitely step that you even letting other people that's thinking about it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: For so I'm gonna go try. I'm gonna go try.
Speaker 6: I got to go try because I gotta just make sure because I be I overthink like a mom for and I gotta know what you think exactly? Do you think as far as I think on tripping, because sometimes I feel like people like you know, you have similarities people, but you're like, nah, you ain't me.
Speaker 5: Though, like you always you ain't thinking.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking right, Yeah, people telling me I'll take it too far like I old think everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, allows me to overthink and then she reals me.
Speaker 2: Back in Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you guys both this, what do you think about the industry? Is it like what are some things that you feel like, you know, maybe it's not all this cracked up to be. And so just as far as being grounded, like what are some things that you've learned so far for both of you, because you guys are both at the point right now where it's like shit is lit. But when you think about, like everything that you've been through and where you are today, what do you think about being in this music industry?
Speaker 5: I mean shit, I just feel like shit.
Speaker 6: More push yourself in your kind of like push you like, don't taste too much after the big features, take the short cut, like take the long route, like work real deal, make the people feel you and like your music, like get comfortable with making music, whether it's a good song, bass on all right, just get comfortable with making music because this industry like motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Fuck with you.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker folks with you this hour and don't even foc with you like real deal or play with.
Speaker 5: You like you're lame, and you know ain't no lame.
Speaker 6: And then shit can trick it to another level, like it make you really not fuck with him, man, and shit be business in a whole other way. But people really play a lame in the industry, like I ain't met I met a couple.
Speaker 5: Of real niggas in an instry, but I ain't met too many.
Speaker 4: Who would you say some of the real people you met like for.
Speaker 6: Sure, like yo got it like a real one off top in the industry, like smirk the whole hotel count like I met them, like I met them on some real ones, young mab. That is when guy here real in the industry, like like I'm talking about who folk with me? Like car checking on me, Like even Rob Wad been reaching out road Wade reached out to me like Roadway, damn me. Let me know, like keep going the world watching like showing me he fuck with me like it's they're our chilling well look girl, like showing me he watching me my old flaws and shit. Just you know what I'm saying, topping it with me, we swapping numbers and shit like I folk with him for that, like cause niggas be having times where they feel like damn if they overlooking me or damn I working for none, and like you know you know how it be, m Yeah, I agree, and nigga rap I get insecured about certain shit.
Speaker 1: Listen, I know it's been disappointing cause we saw that this leaked, like with the whole thing with money bag yo, and it felt like he did a this song about you. What were your thoughts when you saw that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I believe, oh it was already I I don't know who funny to me but like cause it's like they gonna take it and do what they want to do with it. But like they may want just he said, he said on the part about me, but the whole song went about me. I made a song like when I was in the stage, like when that was my feeling, like I made a song and said how I said it out?
Speaker 5: I never huh, I.
Speaker 1: Said, business is tough, like sometimes it gets really personal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an emotional that's how it went.
Speaker 6: I never put a song out, but you know how it got leaked, leaked in the streets. It just like you know what I'm saying, that's how it happened. Ship she got leaked. I ain't feeling well, I ain't feeling no way about nothing like it ain't hurt my feelings or nothing like it was funny like I ain't know how to you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just said that you said you didn't feel like the whole song was about you. You feel like certain parts you related and you felt Okay, I know what.
Speaker 5: I said. What I said.
Speaker 1: That's okay to feel a way about something, right, That's a natural thing.
Speaker 5: You know, he's gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna keep it all with bro, have me bunching the earth like it's coming, was coming because I know what I did. I put my side out on a song. They never got dropped it and ship he heard from if and mefing small. You know what I'm saying, Like still to this day, like so.
Speaker 1: You did a song first.
Speaker 5: I made it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Like still to this day, on this platform, I can say all day this day, the dirt one true and then he come back and say, oh it is true. It's just gonna keep going back and forth.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. He said, we said. I said what I.
Speaker 4: Said, and it's done.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Are you cool now?
Speaker 5: I have no problem on him.
Speaker 6: He ain't done ship to me, ship like and I know like why, like where I come from, like to have a problem, somebody have to be that blood on the ground. Somebody took something nobody less. I'm not too with nobody that did know to me.
Speaker 1: You know, they say business, he said, I said, this is personal, but it does get personal. But it shouldn't be right, you know, and sometimes should get sucked up. And I think the best thing is for everybody to be successful and be able to move on for sure, right, like do your ship and be like we're good and he's good over there, and then maybe at some point you end up.
Speaker 5: You know, it's all matter. At the end of the day. Long is not ship. He can do him. I can do me ship, like you know what I'm saying at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: Like motherfucker told me when I first signed in the game, like everybody competition. They told me on my first sign. They was even telling me like me and shots the competition, which we were like no, but we want like he's comes to mind, man, he is, But they was telling us everybody competition.
Speaker 5: So I knew that from the from the jump.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because it is true. Sometimes your parents are your competition. I mean it's like you could be friends with somebody, but I still gotta beat you, right for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we keep on hunt, like overheard all on some real me, and so I said, this is my brother for real life before Rock, we've been that's been my brother, like years before Rap, our accomplishment real didn't feel like the same, like my plaques. He feel like we gotta plat his play. I feel like we got a plaque, like because we're trying to build a whole.
Speaker 1: Like but sometimes seeing what you're doing make me feel like I got to step my shit up, you know what I'm saying. Like sometimes I see somebody who is my brother and my sister like doing what they're doing, I gotta step my shoes.
Speaker 6: I get there for him a lot. I get there for him a lot, like we learned from each other. I learned most from him, Like I learned a lot from him, like for sure, Like yeah, he boosts my confidence a lot in Rap like it was it was times like earlier in my career hours I thought I ain't like my sound out like bro, like you just go on one hundred behind you, And he told me, like there's no way I'm not bumping if you ain't bumping, you know what I'm saying. And that's why I feel like we're always together, like we always gonna win.
Speaker 1: If you wasn't a rapping what you think you'd be doing, I'll be.
Speaker 5: Doing all.
Speaker 6: To get my money. I got my money, I got kids. I'll be doing all kind of ship.
Speaker 1: What about wrap up what you think you'd be artist, what you think you'd be doing, Because you don't.
Speaker 2: Just wrap, I'll be trying to, you know, figure it out somewhere. Like just like I said, I'm curious. So I'm trying new things all the time. Even as an artist, I'm still trying new things. I'm in my man, I'm looking at it like whatever, I'm finna capitalize off this. I'm finna put this tours something else, you know, just because you always want to have something coming in and roll. Like everything gets slow, like the industry slow down. You know, it's it's it's it's a business. So all I feel like all business gets slow, like.
Speaker 1: And you wrap and saying do you ever feel like they try to make you do more one more than the other or.
Speaker 2: I really haven't, Like Okay, so this this wake Up record is like my first time giving them that melodic.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, she rap, Like so they I feel like this is the new It's new to them. But I want to. I want to push that versatility so they can know that. I want other artists to feel like, Okay, I can do this because you know, some people might make you feel like you need to choose one, and I'm I'm trying to make it cool like you don't got to do that. You rock out with what you want to rock out with because that's what that's who you are and that's what makes you comfortable.
Speaker 1: Like what made you say I'm gonna sing on this because like you said, that was different for you.
Speaker 2: Mom A looted it like opened up to my solfer side. I feel like it's a way for me to be soft because I'm not like the selfest kind of person. We like. Yes, I love to tell you I love it, and I be fighting with myself about it because I want to be I love to be soft. You get what I'm saying, But it's just so the world so hard. The world is what I'm saying. It's like, so it makes it hard feel like.
Speaker 1: Nobody people like that.
Speaker 2: Your feelings emotional for men to like. That's why I like love rod Wave. You see what I'm saying. People make it feel like like, oh, this is guy he like his feelings.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm human and ship.
Speaker 2: You feel me like I feel like and it's but it's admitted especially and it's about the Internet, like yeah, it's crazy. Like so like I feel like as far as like industry people, I going I came into the game looking at it like all right, if I do meet some real people, I appreciate it. I'm not looking at it like I ain't looking at it like, oh yeah, I'm about to wrap with such and such. He's this big artist. I'm trying to be his friend because my man, I know you would switch on me. You don't know me from a campaign, right, you know, and I just know what go on from growing up in the street.
Speaker 1: The minimum is like do what you say you're gonna do. Yeah, like and so happily surprised when that happens. If you do what you just said you were gonna I'd be like, thank you, guys, that's amazing. And if you go above that, oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's why I look at like Chris like that, like he amazing. He was already amazing, because there's somebody I've been looking up to all my life. But to come through and do what you did and like you didn't have to do it, you know, and tall like you know, people don't do stuff like especially not in this people not doing stuff like you would meet him, You would meet somebody and they'll be like, yeah, fuck with your music, let's do a song. And then myself, no, seriously, I don't walk through this like your ship might be at a pause and it's like, all right, I thought we was doing that song. You know what I'm saying anything, I don't take nothing personal.
Speaker 1: That's one thing, and you can't in this business. That's what I was saying earlier, like taking your personally you'll never get anywhere, and it actually hurts you more. Instead of pushing forward, you're thinking about out like who.
Speaker 2: Did I tell my.
Speaker 4: Fels like that ain't my family, That ain't somebody I grew up with.
Speaker 2: And you just always stick with the people who you can't like the ones you can't with always because it's like I be all my friends be looking at me like yeah, like you doing it, and I be trying to tell them like don't even these other people. You can't treat people because it's like everybody got a motive, only a certain amount of people got them that one type motive, like I genuinely love you, like I'm rocking with you, whether you make it or not. I want to build up on this, you know. You know people be trying to ride away. It's like, oh, yeah, she popping, I'm about to come over there. That's not really be though, Like that's how people do it, So I always just make sure I'm always watching out for them type of people, Like I'm celebrating the people that's here. I ain't really worried about the ones that's not, you know, like cause it's like shit like a watch such and such income to your party, or why I didn't come to the release party, Like I'm not I didn't even know they didn't.
Speaker 1: Come worrying about who was.
Speaker 2: I was having fun with the people that did come, you know, like I focus on what's in front of me, like and what means something to me, Like it's cool to meet rappers and be friends with them, but I don't that ain't the goal for me, Like, oh I want to be cool with all these rappers. Like now, if you meet a genuine person, if you're genuine, it's the rap don't mean nothing no more. You're a genuine human being and that's something that I need, you know, Like I want genuine friends in my life. I don't want it to be like, oh we rap, let's do a song. I might meet a rapper and never do a song with them, but they so genuine. I'm genuine. It's like we locked in regardless. It's not even about the music, you know what I'm saying. So I just I stay level grounded, like I don't take nothing personal. I understand people. I understand what come with life. You know. I grew up in a certain type of environment where I have to treat like how I was raised. I take I'm just transitioning it into this. I'm treating it. I'm treating his music like the streets. Okay, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They get big there, like yep.
Speaker 2: For real, because you know, like you gotta do it like that. You have to do it like that. And then when you meet the ones that's actually genuine.
Speaker 4: Is a blessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't lock it with a blessing, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I appreciate both of you guys for coming through today on Lift Service, and this has been a blessing for us just to hear both of your perspectives and for you guys to both be so honest and vulnerable today, so we appreciate that. You know, still ya.
Speaker 2: Took your light on me?
Speaker 4: Is that right now? You say? We just gonna let y?
Speaker 2: What did you want to?
Speaker 4: Hear?
Speaker 5: Want to.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened back? Young said? I was nervous for you. He was like, we were like, do she like.
Speaker 4: Women and men?
Speaker 2: Or like, yes, yes, ask me, I'm good at both.
Speaker 4: Just want that's all.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's throwing me and not even from head. Yes, yes, yes, so you had an orgasm, yeah, but but not like one.
Speaker 4: A man hasn't made you orgasm yet.
Speaker 1: And that has a woman. That's hard from scissoring man.
Speaker 2: To make you orgasm like you really have to, but so from a woman you only orgasm through oral sex not so that's this a thing?
Speaker 4: Don't work?
Speaker 2: What are they doing?
Speaker 4: You use a strapline? That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 2: As a lesson somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of course, like we're supposed to know that.
Speaker 2: No, like it's fun, it's fun.
Speaker 4: So you have to tell them how you wanted, how you That's something.
Speaker 2: I've learned from from your step. No, no, I haven't tried that. Probably I do want to buy the one that you but yeah, like you have to tell them like you're probably not.
Speaker 4: You got to be open to letting them know and hold on, no, do it like this.
Speaker 1: Listen, we got to check in with Big Dirty and make sure that he you know, we're on this mission right now to just like, first of all, slow down the lean.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I need you. You need like daily check in did you have? But you lied?
Speaker 1: That's the only thing about I am not gonna the way that he lied to me.
Speaker 2: Why but I can't clean you.
Speaker 4: Know, volunteer that I didn't even ask you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe this is one of the rulers person in the industry.
Speaker 4: You just brought.
Speaker 2: Sid you don't drink. When you don't drink Lean, you drink liquor. You're like, I'm clean on Lean for two weeks?
Speaker 1: Was tank you to my my course to know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But listen, we want to check in with you. Can we check in accountability partners?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll be back.
Speaker 1: And we all checking in, yes, every day.
Speaker 7: But I feel like I want you to be honest, be honest, that wouldn't even know.
Speaker 6: It's just some ship I want you to promote. That's why when told you like, you know what I'm saying, but you lie.
Speaker 2: For no reason.
Speaker 8: I mean, he can't clean, he can't clean.
Speaker 4: All right, make sure y'all get still king.
Speaker 1: That's out right now. And of course Skylar Black project is coming like July. It's up to you, right, the full project. But of course you know we live over here. And by the way, it's open wait anybody and your homework.
Speaker 4: You have homework. We want you to have this Organs.
Speaker 2: Yes, you definitely got to come back.
Speaker 4: And up, I got you, Okay, at you all right? You gotch Hey, when we come back, we'll mayor boutique relaunching this week pre ordered to day.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you just threw that in with the orgasm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thank you. You're gonna catch us one guests and when you see this Army Fatima