Speaker 1: Okay, So look, I don't know if you know this, but Russia has eleven time zones, Like y'all don't realize how big Russia is. It's like you, I remember, it's the eleven times America got three four if you count Hawaii, which I guess is America.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So but mainland America it's only three times zoned. Russia got eleven, y'all? Do you understand how big that must be? I heard on this other show called The Take It's an al Jazeer pod. The comparison was like, the distance from tip of Russia all the way to the Pacific Ocean is the same distance from Russia to Chicago. Russia that big, which would mean that you can't control that from one place. That mean your legend gotta be way larger than your action will pull.
Speaker 2: And how you do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, remember this is a hood of politics. You get respect through fear. I mean, you could try to earn everybody love, but sometime power to I mean, everybody up under you just as hungry as you are.
Speaker 2: But if they scared, that's a different story.
Speaker 1: So you gotta have shooters that got shooters they got to know that you like, look, I wish I wish one of you jokers would. I don't care how long I known you. I don't care who you are. I don't care what you I don't care what you've been on. Don't don't bring don't you don't want to smoke with me? Like I saw a clip with an old clip of Gucci. He's like, look, man, now bring it to me. I'm with all that. I'm with all that.
Speaker 2: You got the right one?
Speaker 1: Because if you don't get it, the old phrase used to be like, hey, man, you got the wrong one.
Speaker 2: I am not the one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, which is usually the warning to be like hey, don't play with me, like I'm gonna break you. He's like, no, nigga, Like he just put a twist on it, like, no, I'm the right one.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to wipe y'all out. I want it all. I want to smoke. I mean, my scout, just one city in a place that's it's so big, Like, how do you control it? You gotta be scared of me. You gotta know I'll poison you. I'll throw you out a window. But sometimes yoe, it be your own people?
Speaker 2: Ain't that right? Black politics?
Speaker 1: Y'all? All right, y'all, welcome to another crimea River episode. Nobody do At least I didn't know this was gonna be like my Fast and Furious franchise.
Speaker 2: This f ten out the mug. Too fast, too furious? You feel me? It's about family where.
Speaker 1: I still swear that the Fast and Furious they done lost the thread a long time ago. Just physics don't matter, nor just storyline. You know, we just gonna drop drop a car. We're gonna attach a car to a helicopter. Nigga like, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? We're gonna save the world with our fast cars? Anyway, Crime a River. I don't know what number this is? This this did it be your own people? Because man, have you ever heard that phrase? Answer me?
Speaker 2: I wait, oh wait, this is a one directional conversation.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just essentially like you know, when your oh, when your own folk, when they cracked the joke, when they drag you, when they take you out.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, dang it be your own people.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but the police don't be solving crimes. I'm pretty sure you know that the police don't be preventing crime either. The police looking for somebody who know what's happening and try to convince them to snitch.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: Don't let CSI fool you. The police don't solve nothing. And if you go into one of them crime labs, you know where they looking at DNA analysis, you expecting to see somebody gorgeous inside of that thing, in a full face of makeup like CSI Miami.
Speaker 2: He'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I hope you understand that that is not how that lab look with the cool neon lights in the back. You feel me like, come on, y'all's that ain't how it go. And again I need you to understand, the police don't solve nothing. It's always your own people that's who take you out every time. But if you can scare your own people enough, maybe they'll think twice about what they doing.
Speaker 2: I saw this clip with fifty.
Speaker 1: Now, some of y'all may think that's an old nigga ay oh, but the legend of his ga thanks and the continual prowess in it is, it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's so great.
Speaker 1: So he was in this interview, and the thought was okay. The interviewer was like, yo, if you if you hit me, like if you slap me in the face, nigga, it's up.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm gonna do. I'm like, I'm about to be rich.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go tell my other homies to slap me more and I'm gonna say you did it, and I'm pay him a little bit slap me more and say you did it. We're all gonna get rich. And fifty was like, listen, that don't bother me at all, because this is what I do. I'll go find your own homies and pay them the total of what you would have paid all of them collectively. I'll just pay them individually that number. And then all of a sudden, nobody remembers anything. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: He say, listen.
Speaker 1: Then he got real serious and it's like in the most New York passion. He goes, hey, man, how much you think it costs today to get somebody murdered? And he just kind of like cleans his teeth real quick, and he was just like about five six thousand dollars and like like you have to understand like foods will put you under the ground for a PS four, not even a five. You, I mean you in the right hood, like you understand, like a four could still could do it, and Nintendo Switch could do it. A couple of bands all your A couple bands your man's will forget everything. That's your boy, that's your hood, that's your homie you grew up with.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you? What do you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: What y'all making them up? I mean, you know you you pushing away for him? How much you how much? What's your cut? You get that all right? Nigga?
Speaker 2: I'a pay you double murder this nigga like it's just there's no.
Speaker 1: It's just bread. I don't care who you signed up for. It's just bread. So I know you hear goons in them like real niggas. A lot of these young rappers or even the OLG rappers. You gotta remember them old rappers, them nineties rappers, nineties gangsters. They cut from a different cloth, like they believed in something like they different Now. Of course you got some exceptions when you got young dudes out here. That's like, you know, I bleed for this rag, I bled for this color like niggas have died for this, you know what I'm saying. So there are still a small remnant of dudes that are out here like that, But that ain't the normal case. If the bread right, that's you, they get into the bag. You can't just believe that these niggas is like down for the car. Okay, how long y'all been honies, You can't. You can't believe just that that everybody just is bought into the cause everybody with the shits they get into the bag. I mean, that's that's just the rule. So you gotta keep them niggas happy. You gotta keep them on payroll. And if they step out of line, you can't just threaten to take their money out. You got to threaten to take their money. They life, they family life, their children. Like, nigga, you gotta get out this hood because as the hommy d smokes say, one call and the nigga's gonna hydro plane.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He's like, Nigga, if you.
Speaker 1: Get out of line, I can make one call and I don't care about your toddler, nigga, like I don't care about none of your baby's mamas. They all finna be childless like there are some niggas that just don't.
Speaker 2: Care.
Speaker 1: So you have to be able to convince these people that you like Gucci, I'm with it all. You chose the right one. Don't do not step out of line because you can't always count on You got your people that signed up for it.
Speaker 2: You can count on them to an extent.
Speaker 1: But then you got to have some people that was like, no, nigga, pay me right, and if the bread right, I do whatever you need me to do. But you gotta know that if somebody else got the bread, nigga.
Speaker 2: We'll do that too.
Speaker 1: But if you the type of leader where your mans could actually turn on you, oh you done showing weakness. Them niggas is taking notes. I mean why wouldn't they. Now we know you can get touched. I mean we all know you could get but now we know a catalog your reign is it's a matter of time. There's a grand opening and the grand closing. Nobody up forever. So if that's the case, then you better have a succession plan set up. If you build a whole, you build the whole thing around you, around your personality. You ain't got no succession plan set up.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 1: Then that means it's easy to top of this whole thing. I just got to get you out the way, and everybody got a price. Now here's where the dope crossover comes in. Jake han Rahim he got a new show out called Russian Oligard right, because you know he'd be doing that them deep cuts of journalism, and he like, look, man Dizzy's rushing olive guards that keep dying, they keep falling out of first story windows. Now you heard what I said, they falling out first story windows. How you fall out of a first story window and die? Because you could fill in the blank. Why you think they dying? I think I know. I think you know too. So these are those fair warnings to those who feel like they may have something to say. The old lad like the hommy legally height calling big bang pee.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just in case you're thinking about letting something come out of your mouth, you should ask what happened, you know to old Sasha over here? You feel me Sasha have been an oligard yas his whole his family been nobility in Russia. Since you know Tzar Alexander that nigga dead now. I don't know what happened. I heard he fell out of a window right his nigga proving one one election by eighty percent. You know what I'm saying, Oh word, you won by eighty percent. Yeah yeah, maybe keep your mouth shut about him. But if you keep them goons around you, you know what I'm saying, at some point, one of them niggas might be like, you know what, I'm kind of tired of the ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm a shot calling myself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm somewhat of a gangstter myself, Like I don't understand why I got to keep playing it low with you. And oftentimes when they get that close to you and their goons, they see how messy you are.
Speaker 3: You know, when you when.
Speaker 1: You know where the body is buried, you know you at some point like things might start changing. I mean that's you know. Look, I don't I look. I see what you presenting to the world, and I get it. I'm with it, you feel me, But like I know where you lay ahead.
Speaker 2: I know your weaknesses.
Speaker 1: I nigga, I know this shit like, so don't like, look, don't bring that energy to me homeboy, like I'm different, to which if you the boss, you need to respond like, okay, well let's just see how different you are. So let's let's get to it. Let's talk about the Wagner Group. Y'all ready boom? So look, so a few weeks back, uh, there was somewhat of a mutant, the Wagner Group, which I'm about to explain who they were. They decided to turn their forces away from the Ukraine and back towards Moscow. So they they was, they was marching. It really had very little, very little resistance on their way there. Now your next question should be, if you wasn't watching TV, who is the what is the Wagner Group? Well, the Wagner Group is they hired guns. Remember I told you you had you got your crew, you got your squad, but then you got them dudes that are like, we're here for the bag and we're crazy with them. The niggas you just pay like where it's like I need y'all to go out there and just brawlers. I'll pay y'all though you feel me now. I don't know if you notice, but private armies are a thing for nations. We you know, we have one, right you know who run it is Betsy Devas's brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Betsy Devas.
Speaker 1: The the Department of Education. Lady her brother own own an army. Now you would ask yourself, but I thought the Armed forces was something noble, and.
Speaker 2: You know you sign up.
Speaker 1: We have four you know, and our brave troops out there, you know, protecting our freedoms. Now, I don't know if you notice, you might. I figure you pretty politically savvy if you listen to my show. But if you don't know, let me put you home. When America says we've only had ten casualties and this was a success, they're reporting on people actually in the armed forces. However, it's not our actual armed forces are the only people out there. This man, Erik Prince, who is Betsy Devas's brother, has an army out there that are the US government contracts with. So when you say only ten, we only had ten American casualties, you're only reporting on the armed forces. You're not reporting on how many other Americans died that was part of Erik Prince's army. So they get to say they get to tell us like because that's all they have to do. Because remember you're a private company. Well, I mean, if y'all die out there, that's I mean, that's different. Like that's y you supposed to report on that. We ain't got a report on that. So when they get on the news and be like, yo, this was success, we had very little American casualties. No, you had very little armed forces casualties. The other four hundred thousand people that died, now, of course that's an exaggeration, but we'll make it more feasible. The other three hundred and fifty two one thousand men and women that died in the line of duty weren't in the line of duty. They just worked for this mercenary. So when you commit crimes against humanity, when you do these horrible Geneva code breaking military atrocities, when you breaking into houses and burning food's houses and taking women and children and eating their food, you know, marching your mud all off, they rug, well, that's not that's not the US military. Y'ah, y'all following me, do you know how good it is for army like against take it to the streets and that I don't know them niggas, that's not mine. They ain't one of ours. I mean them niggas. But they them niggas is brothers, like they just they the homies. I mean, but I don't control them. They're not on a set I mean right, I mean, come on, is it?
Speaker 2: It's brilliant. You just hire an army.
Speaker 1: So the Wagner Group is an army that Russia has used a ton of times. It's a private mercenary army, I mean, and they are guilty of trillions of crimes against humanity in Africa, in Iran, in the Middle East. I mean, just disgusting, movie level, like nineties.
Speaker 2: Movie level villains. Just a mission impossible.
Speaker 1: Just think of the corniest, most cliche evil villain petrocities. That's what that's that's what you do, right, you just used to do that anyway. So the leader of this group is this guy named Progosion. Now progross it from the hood. Let me let me like, y'all up about Progosion. Okay, Pregosion. I'm not gonna say his name right because I'll speak Russian. I'll be trying. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful. Let me line y'all up about this Nick. So y'all got to know his backstory to understand how he even connected with old lad So check this out, goes you from the hood, I mean, stick up kid, just.
Speaker 2: A street dude, robberies.
Speaker 1: Went to jail for murder, right, he did time for murder, and nigga, he murdered this old lady with a knife. Do you know how crazy you got to be to murder somebody with a knife that's up close?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: So he he from the block, right, So of course he owns an army. Now he became wealthy. How he become wealthy, Well, he used to have his hot dogs stand y'all listening to me. His nigga was outside, you know, selling a lot.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: He was out there like don't go, don't go dog, right, he was outside selling hot dogs. Which I said it like that because that's some West Coast shit. But he was just outside on the corner selling hot dogs. And one story about how he got wealthy is uh, he saved money from that opened up a restaurant and then he started Then he went from the restaurant to the catering. But when he had the dope little hot dog restaurant, a young shooter that was a part of the KGB who was like really a talented upshot used to come over there all the time named Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 2: And Vladimir really liked homeboy.
Speaker 1: And as Vladimir went up, he was like, dude, I'm gonna call the homeboy I remember from the streets. Man, they come come cater these parties. So he used to cater all the birthdays. He got a little nickname that he was Vladimir's cook. That was his little nickname. He was talking about, man, you're talking about the chef to cook nigga, the cook got it. Cook got an army with a cook from the hood. So some believe one story is that's how he became out. He came up, like, saved his money from the hot dog stand, built a built a catering business, and then he bought an army. Now and look, real ones stick together, no new friends.
Speaker 2: They've been friends that long. So when when vlad got up.
Speaker 3: He got up?
Speaker 1: Or the other story is which I both tend to believe because I know hood niggas is here, y'all rich from gambling. This nigga used to run casinos. And guess who was in charge of the Ministry of gambling. Who used to be over the casinos in Russia. Oh my homeboy, Vladimir. So here's what I think. It's both to see all of the above, because if you listen, you gotta have you gotta have both happening.
Speaker 2: You never know which one of these licks is gonna land. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's both, And for y'all to think it's for studies some of this, like normal mainstream media to think that it's one or the other means like, oh, nigga, y'all not from the streets.
Speaker 2: No, listen, it's both.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, every hood entrepreneur I know had another business, you know what I'm saying. There was like, oh, nigga, I'm a plumber. Oh yeah, no, I'll be doing construction. I got this thing you know where I'll be a you know I sent I sent the hommies out to go like okay, ok cool, then we'll go with that. Oh nigga, you flip you flip sneakers on eBay? Oh word, okay, yeah, nah, I got this little vending machine thing popping off. You know what I'm saying, Like we just you know, I just I got these ven machines. You know what I'm saying, that's why we're doing trying to come up. Okay, word, I got you anyway, Progrossen runs runs this uh this Wagner group, the Wagner Group said a few weeks ago, for y'all, I'm about tired of this ship.
Speaker 2: We out here dying, Nigga.
Speaker 1: Y'all got us out here with you got like y'all, look, look rewind the clock a little bit. Remember lad thought this was gonna be a weekend trip taking out. Ukraine sent the B team, sent the scent, the JV squad and was like, oh we good, We'll just we'll be we'll be back for you know, we could golf on Tuesday. You know what I'm saying, It'll be over. They was not ready. They was not ready. Fades was requested and fades was given. And you ain't realize that. You know, Ukraine had Mohart in a little bit. They was with the shits. They was out here scrapping, right, and they was like, oh damn, we better spend to send the big homies. They sent the big you know, Russia sent the big homies out and they was getting the ass beat.
Speaker 2: How was they getting they ass beat? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Because they're not trained, and they out here fighting with weapons from nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And according to Ladd, he's like, well, I'm fighting the entire West, damn. Man, Like it's just me against the world. It's Russia versus everybody. They got the new T shirts out right now. He like, Damn, how am I gonna wins? But you gotta remember again, Russia the size of eleven time zones. So you could just meet grind every man you got, just send him out there. So it guess what he was doing. He instituted the draft. He throwing out here your grandpa with the gout. Nigga, you ever shot a gun, You ever seen a gun, You ever drew a pitch of it, you ever smelled it. You know somebody that's ever thought about a gun? Here?
Speaker 2: Higgo won go out there and fight this war? Where we going? I don't know. The drug sergeant will tell you he was sending us.
Speaker 1: Out here with your uncle Larry with the bad hip, and you mad at the results. That's what prongrossing in them is saying it's like, nigga, I got these. I mean, it's only so much of us bro and who he mad at because he's not dumb. He looking at Lad because you remember Vlad throw people out of first story windows. He like, I'm mad at the Ministry of the Defense, themod y'all not sending us no weapons, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, you cool? Lad, you cool. It's your boy.
Speaker 1: It be your own people, Glad, that's what he's saying. Your boy out here tripping man. He like, look, I'm sorry, Bro, don't be mad at me.
Speaker 2: Homeboy.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be out here doing this thing, fighting this thing. But your boy, now, your boy, your boy fucking up. He not helping me get the things I need to get. That was his first argument. Then the argument grew once it caught a little wave right and the wave he started, then it became just a whole populoust vote.
Speaker 2: It's the elites now you've Lad, you cool? He not dumb. It's the elites. Y'all just out here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You expecting all the results. None of y'all want to come fight. So it's this whole like populist argument. Knowing full well he wanted the populace, he doing the Trump thing where it's like God's the rich elites I'm like, nigger, you are a rich elite, but either way, and the people of Russia is like, man, listen, it's not that we're on your side, but I mean absolutely, you know. I mean, but yeah, you're right. I mean it's fuck them. If you're gonna screw with them, I guess I guess that's dope. So check this out. He was like, all right, you know what, man, fuck this. We headed to Moscow. So the final straw was again, you got us out here looking like herbs, and I'm not gonna keep doing this.
Speaker 2: I don't take ls.
Speaker 1: But then he say his troops got attacked when the Ministry of Defense ordered an airstrike, and according to Progrosion, the Ministry of Defense don't like how I'm talking. I'm making them look bad in front of the boss. I'm not making you look bad, nigga, you are bad. The Minister of Defense is like, if you don't shut your ass up, man, you don't even go here. You just we pay you to be here, and stop talking about our guys. You know you need to chill.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think you think you cool just because you and Vlad go back. But nigga, don't think you can't get touched. That's the Minister of Defence. It's like you shut your whole ass up, nigga, you all have several seats. You know what, man, look were playing.
Speaker 2: We don't know what it is. We're not with the shits. Watch this boom airstripe.
Speaker 1: That's maybe, but we know for a fact that that's the Minister of Defence's attitude where it's like they are looking at lad being like we lose it because of this, nigga. He like we lose it for of this nigga. Now, if you' Vladimir Putin, there's a couple of ways you gotta play this if you're gonna stay on top, because right now it seem like, oh it's it's looks like it's disloyalty and money camp home. What's wrong with your wrong with your soldiers home? You can't get your soldiers to get along? So if you if you Ukraine, you got a big old bag of popcorn watching this shaking them like sunflower seeds out here, My nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Check you check, you check, you check your check.
Speaker 1: It's like shaking your sunflower seeds like dice popping them in your mouth. You feel me, like, let's see what's good, hommy, y'all better figure this shit out. Man out here making memes about how y'all can't get along. So if you, if you've lad, you know everybody watching how you play this. You can't keep your holes in check. I mean, because that's what they look like to us. You can't keep your holes in check. Or you play the game like worry about at home? You saw all under control? Y I got my house in check. You know, sometimes sometimes the bitches don't get along. You feel me, you know, we just got to see what's good? You feel me, y'all work this out. I want to see you guys work this out now, y'all, y'all work this out now, like okay, no reason to be rude.
Speaker 2: Now let me now, let me hear what you got to say.
Speaker 1: You play the big daddy role where it's like, don't worry about it, y'all like I got it. Let me let me hear what they talking about. Okay, you mad? You ain't get your toy?
Speaker 2: Does that? Is that not?
Speaker 1: You don't feel you don't feel loved? Okay, now look at your friend, look at the Ministry of defense. Tell them how you feel, now, Ministry Defense, how does that make you got to play it like you running things and at the same time being like, well, y'all, you know, if you don't figure this shit out, you dying right, because I noticed neither one of you are blaming me because you got more sense than that. I mean, that's just what happened, right, So they trying to work it out, finally proroging them and it's like, man, fuck this, So they start rolling out.
Speaker 2: They marched. They marched on their way to Moscow.
Speaker 1: So they first hit this city called h rostaband rostav, Rostovbandan something like that. Either way, it sounded like Rosta to me, and I was like, this is great. Took over a military base over there. And again you gotta remember the niggas that got recruited to fight for the Russian Army ain't soldiers.
Speaker 2: They just dudes.
Speaker 1: You pull them niggas out the bar. They got the MODELO bellies, you feel me. They was like, well shit, I mean whatever, nigga, like, do you they done moved through that Russian Russian Army the ones that was really with the ships tried to get them. They donet shot down a helicopter. Y'all listening to me. This Wagner group hired guns like you hired these goons. But then you remember they goons, right, they shot They shot some jets out the sky on the way to Moscow. Now the next question is what was your plan when you if you if you actually got to Moscow, what was gonna be your plan? And really, like the military, the police, nobody was really stopping him. They was almost like, oh, okay, nigga, Like I mean, I mean, we keep kind of on so you could pull out, like I'm not gonna do it, but if you could pull it off, It's been forty years we've been dealing with this nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like I mean, And then the rest of the world was like, yo, is this Do we finally see a kink in Vladimir's armor? Is he finally showing weakness? Is it finally Could it be a brand new day? Because it looked like a rebellion. It looked like a military rebellion. And check this out. Here's where it got crazy. Putinin' say, shit, where's nigga at? When he finally popped out, he wasn't even at the Kremlin. So the niggas was like, oh shit, you scared. Wait this nigga scared. And he even got on the camera and was like, nah, fam, I condemn this, Like I don't play this shit. You go nah, y'all gonna have to chill. And then I'm I'm now, we don't know what happens. It's like the screen goes black and then it pops back up and progusion nigga, the street nigga that owns an army, A nigga that got almost all the way, God damned the Moscow who shot down killed, killed a thousand, killed a thousand troops, shot down two military grade planes which are not cheap. Russia ain't got damn got money to spare on their tools, shot them down. All of a sudden, It's like it's all good. Changed my mind. I'll just go to Belarus.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 1: What you had him on the nigga like you had him in the corner. You are what are you doing bro this?
Speaker 4: I'll just go to Belarus.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what happened there unless Russia decides to tell us. But I've been saying this since hood. Politics was just the section of the Red Couch podcast. The question always and somebody in power like that is are you a killer?
Speaker 2: You have to ask yourself is Putin a killer? And I think the resounding answer is see signor absolutely nigga? Don't Ever, I can't believe it was even a question Putin's a killer? Would he kill his own homeboy, a nigga he known since since they was both foot soldiers? Will you take somebody like Progulsion.
Speaker 3: Who like I.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm from the hood, homie. I don't already done time. You're fucking up my money. Now you got me out here losing wars. But I'm not mad at you, though, I'm mad at the Ministry of the which of course is CAP.
Speaker 2: We all know that's CAP.
Speaker 1: But he said it's a march towards freedom. All of a sudden, this man strikes a deal of who've been listen, that's his ace. Boon con strikes a deal to go to Belarus, essentially an exile, and then Putent tell the rest of the army like or the rest of his Wagner Group army, which again you have to understand, they running wars all over the world right now, This ain't the only place they at, and Nigga got sets everywhere, committing horrendous crimes against humanity everywhere. He said, Hey, yo, y'all could join up with us, or you could just go back home, or you can go down to Belarus. Choice is yours, bro, I'll honor it. Why don't you gone like gone to Belarus? That's exile? Y'all understand that, right. Pagosian's a jilgenaire that owns an army, and rather than pulling the trigger, he chose exile. What does that tell you about Vlad's power?
Speaker 2: Is there really a question?
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna speculate the same way you're gonna speculate again. Oligarchs are getting thrown out of windows, I thought, and I'll be honest with you, I thought the demise and me and me and Robert thought. I thought that the final demise of Vladimir Putin will be if he continues to fuck up the money. That's what I thought, and I still low key kind of believe that. But I thought the who controlled the money was the oligarchs. I thought they would eventually be like, all right, fuck this now. My gross and wild and unfounded speculation was it was them oligarchs. That was talking to Progrosion like nigga, I think there's a part of it, and they again probably cut a check. I also think it's complicated. I think this nigga Progosion don't like losing, and you got me out here looking like a herd. I also know he from the street. He no better than to talk shit about Vladimir Putin. He been here the whole time. A nigga know where the bodies are. Are you really gonna be able to take him out? I'm pretty sure he's seen a bunch of people try to take Blad out. He's been around forever. But also he like, yeah, from the streets, because I run, I run an army. I'm done with this shit. You're not gonna keep playing games with me. He might have been just done. So let me guess what happened off off camera. But before I do, you gotta hear Belarus's side. Now, you let Mettvashenko tell it. That's the leader of Belarus over there. You let Mashenko tell it. He's seen all this going down. He tapped in with Progulsion and was like, look, homie, listen dog. I know you upset, but listen you don't want the smoke, and according to him, Progusion was like, no, I'm with all that. I won't No, I wont the smoke. Man, Nah, I'm done with this shit. You're gonna stop making me look like no, nigga, I want it, And Mettfashenko is like, listen, Doug, you don't want it. Look, let me talk to let me talk to let me talk to Blad, let me talk to big Homy black man, let me see what's uping Like, Man, I ain't talking, I'm done talking. Let me talk to him, homie. And according to him, he pulled up on Vlad like, listen, Dog, this a bad look, big homie, Like I'm trying to tell you. Man, maybe like like, let's just let's just calm this thing down.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll take him.
Speaker 1: You feel me like I'll I'll let him, let him come here, I'll make sure everything all right. But like, Dog, you don't. You don't need this, And according to him, he talked both of them down, which is a great story to tell because now you look like a boss.
Speaker 2: You look like you tapped in. But the thing is with this.
Speaker 1: Whole story where all of it is like I know none of y'all want to look like punks.
Speaker 2: But we know you. I mean.
Speaker 1: That y'all can't convince Vladimir or nothing. Maybe you can, but for years you've been kind of like just riding old Lad's coattails for a wild big dog. But like, I don't know, that's a great story. That's a great story to be like, look, man, let me let me, let me, let me, let me let me broke he this piece. I don't know, though I wasn't there. I think it might be a combo of both. But here's part of what I think. I think you could guess. Already, Lad looked his homeboy in the face and he was like, you're gonna stop this, And he was probably like, listen, matthishenko Come get your boy, Hey, come get your man, cause I'm done with this shit. You got two choices, big homie. I think you should make the right one. I think progulsion made the choice that any logical person would make. I think it's best you gonna take your ball and go back home, go somewhere, find and start you a new life, home boy in Belarus and start playing you some fruits and veggies.
Speaker 2: Go be a farmer out there. Nigga, don't come back to the hood.
Speaker 1: You lucky, my little homie being cool about it, because I might listen, because if I even if somebody even formed their lips to bring you up one more time, if I even smell your cologne anywhere around here, I think that's what he told him. But I also know Belarus scared of Putin too, So Putin called him, send him to Belarus, let him live there for a year. And then all of a sudden, man, y'all hear about the guy from the Wagner Group. The Wagner Group already got food poisoned. I don't know what happened, man, I heard he fell out of a window. Nigga, exile. Ain't exile when you were gangster like Putin. And then Putin got to get back on the camera and be like, listen, everything's fine, everything's under control.
Speaker 2: This is actually good for us, Oh you need it.
Speaker 1: Almost happened, the chaos among your army, that's good for us.
Speaker 2: The fact that even.
Speaker 1: Your own team is like, we can't win this shit like you, we're not even prepared. And he's like, well, listen, the Ukrainian forces thought that bickering among us would destroy us, but it only made us stronger out here singing Kelly Clarkson, what don't kill us makes us stronger?
Speaker 2: That's his love. That's what you get on camera.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody like, Nah, it's all good, bro, Listen, this makes us better and listen, I will navigate us through all this and we're gonna win. We are Russian strong, will be good. We're made of vodka and sub zero temperatures will be good. That's how you go. Try to spin it, and that's how he is spinning it. But I tell you what we actually thought. You know what I'm saying. Look, Regusa was feeling froggy, and it all of a sudden changed his mind, just like fifty cents say. It's crazy how people start, you know, how their memories go. Man, you just you kind of forget, like all of a sudden, your memory and your sight like you wasn't man, I don't remember, like I don't think.
Speaker 2: I saw that all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Your eyes get bad, man, That's weird how your eyes get bad. Sometimes tapped in with thanks his own boy, I can't feel too from you, Yeah, lad, I feel you to be your own people, don't it.
Speaker 2: Politics y'all.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terraform colbrew dot com. Like I forgot I own that company and this is my pod.
Speaker 2: Y'all, go ahead and bunch it.
Speaker 1: Promo cod hood if you in the cold brew gets you some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I can't believe I ain't think of it is still.
Speaker 3: Right now, yo yo.
Speaker 1: This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 3: This thing was mixed, edited.
Speaker 1: Mastered, and scored by the one and the only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm. And listen, I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, we'll see you next week.