Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and get taking and now he armstrong and yetty. So this is really it is self mutilation.
Speaker 1: America is hurting itself.
Speaker 2: We think that it is utterly crazy, and.
Speaker 3: We're also really really angry at you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 5: To quote Charles Barkley, a lot of the things a lot of people at the Super Bowl have beer and guac. All of it comes from much of it comes from Mexico, and the prices of these things are likely to go.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, we have a thug and charge of the United States, and if we don't wake up, we may not have a United States.
Speaker 3: And then New York Times, empowered by President Trump, Elon Musk is waging a largely unchecked war against government, one that already is far reaching consequences. As mentioned earlier, I was watching some MSNBC last night, and they.
Speaker 2: Were really.
Speaker 3: Horrified at the idea of any government agencies that might be shut down or reduced in size, or god forbid, federal employees losing their jobs.
Speaker 2: Yet another it's not a rar shock test. It's just a dividing line. I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess it's the old there are two kinds of people. You hear the government's gonna shrink, you're either thrilled or you're horrified. I guess I can't imagine being horrified. It's just so clearly to me, Hey, oh good, they're gonna lay off federal employees. I just assume that's a good thing. We'll figure out a way without them if they're needed at all. As opposed to it's just awful. And so a friend of the show sponsored the show sent me a link to a Reddit thread.
Speaker 2: He said, you ought to take a look at this. Lots and lots of.
Speaker 3: Fed workers and reading through it as I have been during the commercial breaks, they clearly are people. There's one guy said, I'm third generation federal worker. Oh oh, but they clearly feel like they're a like they work at General Motors. They're a needed employee and they should never have to face the realities of the world ever again, in any way. No matter how things change technologically, or we decide your agency isn't doing any good or whatever the reason, there should be nothing but good salaries, lifetime and play employment pension at the end of the road.
Speaker 2: It's nut. It's not like that for the rest of us.
Speaker 7: Do you know that.
Speaker 2: It's not like that for the rest of us. Do you know that for the rest of us?
Speaker 3: We all know people that out of nowhere, out of the clear blue sky, as they say, one day, the boss just fires everybody, and you can't get a job in your industry and you have to learn new skill and start all over again.
Speaker 2: That happens all the freaking time.
Speaker 1: Or you moved to the next state or whatever. Yeah, I still remember. And this is a contrast, obviously with the third generation federal employee. I remember a conversation that was both funny and made an impression on me with my dad many many years ago, as I was enduring the insanity of the career I chose, and I said, you know, Dad, sometimes there are days I wish I'd picked a more steady career, a little more job security. And he said, which one is That exactly essentially work. They all have ups and downs, but there is a whole cohort of people who never has to deal with that. Can imagine dealing with that, and considers dealing with even a taste of it to be utterly immoral, just unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I was listening to a podcast the other day Charlie Cook of the National Review is going through the history of government employees, and I need to go back to that podcast and see if you referenced a book or an article or something, because I thought it was really interesting because we didn't really have hardly any federal employees at all until the twentieth century, and a lot of it grew out of Prohibition and the need for a whole bunch of people to facilitate that.
Speaker 2: Big change in life and the law.
Speaker 3: But the original idea with federal employees was it's not going to pay near as well as you would make out there in the real world, but you probably won't get fired.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of job security.
Speaker 3: And then over the years it's grown into pays well and you have tons of benefits and you get to retire early and you can't get fired.
Speaker 2: And that's just nuts.
Speaker 3: And if you're like if your third generation where your dad did it or whatever, or even doing it since you got out of college, you just feel like this is the way the world is. I don't know any different, you know, you mean, why can't I count on having this job for the rest of my life and then retire with a good retirement, right right. It's ridiculous that we've crafted this expectation for so many people.
Speaker 1: Yet it's a disease, and democracies a disease have developed economies.
Speaker 2: Europe's worse, right, and I don't know how you'd ever unwind it. Well.
Speaker 3: Trump and Elon are trying. Oh yeah, even if they do an okay job, that's better than no job at all. We got this text and I only know some about it. Maybe we'll endeavor to learn more about it. My lib friends are up in arms about Elon and his team having access to the Treasury payment system. This is a big focus on CNN and MSNBC all day yesterday. I haven't seen or heard much about this anywhere else aside from their hysterical rantings. Can you please discuss this and help me understand what's going on. Elon got records that the left is claiming anyway that he has no right to have, and it's an example of the oligarch getting into government, an unelected bureauc an unelected billionaire, the richest man in the world getting private.
Speaker 2: Information, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: First of all, just the idea of an unelected bureaucrat having an influence on the federal government and spending and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? I mean, is that a joke?
Speaker 1: Have you been paying attention? You know, as long as we're talking about this forty two Michael Jamie Raskin always good for outrage. He wakes up in the morning outraged and then pokes himself with sharp sticks, just make sure he's really on edge.
Speaker 7: And just like the president who is elected to something cannot impound the money of the people. We don't have a fourth branch of government called elon musk.
Speaker 2: And that's going to become real clear.
Speaker 1: That's Democrats, as they have for hundreds of years, standing up against unelected bureaucrats and agencies who run your life for you.
Speaker 2: What that's going to work? Though? It's good populism, it's.
Speaker 3: A for the crowd that automatically sees a billionaire as a bad guy.
Speaker 2: I see the government is a bad guy.
Speaker 1: All right, let me try one more. The gal from Somalia ilhan Omar forty three.
Speaker 6: We talked about Trump wanting to be a dictator on day one, and here we are. This is what the beginning of dictatorship looks like. When you got the constitution and you install yourself as the sole power. That is how dictators are made.
Speaker 1: I don't see the new dictator is trying to reduce the power of the government. I don't think he understands what dictating is.
Speaker 2: I just don't have time for that anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then he sees control of the government, said, we're going to be less powerful and less interestive in your life. A monster.
Speaker 3: What percentage of federal workers are needed for the federal government to continue to do what it does? I know there's no way to actually get down to the bottom of that. Remember when Elon took over Twitter, he walked around, what do he say? He thought it like three out of four people weren't needed. That's about how many he got rid of. I don't know what it is in the federal government. I would love to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go department by department. It would vary wildly, like some of the stuff Trump is doing with the FBI. I think it's too far, it's too fast. It's I mean, if some dude got assigned by his boss Hey, you need to look into the January sixth thing. I want you to track down these five leads. You can't fire him for that, that's just wrong. Okay. Having said that, you move over to the Department of Education, which really doesn't need to exist at all, or if it does, it ought to have a very very narrow focus. Maybe do some nationwide testing to tract certain statistics. But honestly, there are other department they could do it. It depends. It varies vastly.
Speaker 3: You know, there are federal agencies out there that if they disappeared from the planet today, nobody would notice, nobody but their their employees. Right, yeah, how do you get rid of those?
Speaker 1: What's even the most cursory job of Hey, we're not gonna have the you know, anybody tracking these numbers? Can you guys do that at commerce commerce and say, yeah, that's fine, all right? That would that would be like all of the change that needed to take place. What's the what's the website? Okay, got it? Thanks, yet, we'll do it.
Speaker 3: I know somebody I wish I could tell this story. I know somebody, and I almost admire them. They they're on the older end and they're teaching their adult like in their fifties children to do the same thing. They're really good at knowing what all the government levers and programs are out there, and there's tons of them, And I mean, if you make that your focus, there's there are a lot of to avoid taxes.
Speaker 2: Or or make money or whatever. If that's what you're into.
Speaker 3: I don't want that stuff to exist, So I've never really wanted to participate in it.
Speaker 2: But if you can, maybe you're maybe you're just smarter to do that. God, I wish I could.
Speaker 3: I wish I could give the example because it's such a great example of taking advantage of a program that probably shouldn't exist or was well intentioned, but can be manipulated so easily.
Speaker 1: Well, and you have folks who emigrated from various totalitarian countries were the only way to get anything is to manipulate the system, and they're incredibly skilled at it. They're good at it. Uh, you know, and this is worth mentioning. Al Anonymous who's a friend just texted public pensions are destroying city, county and state budgets his little town struggling to put in place the damn services we already pay for due to past and current pension liabilities, hammering the budget. It's it's happening all across Blue states, Illinois, California. Terrible situation with it the prostitute politicians, and I apologize to sex workers for comparing you to politicians. They promised the public employee unions, which again should not exist in the forum, they do enormous benefits because they knew budgetarily, they couldn't up their pay at the present moment. The numbers just didn't work. And so when the union lawyers were negotiating with the former union lawyers across the table from them for what they would get, the quote unquote government, which is union lawyers in California, said we can't give you much higher pay, but we can give you much much better benefits down the road because future politicians and future prostitutes will have to pay for it, and that'll be their problem. Politstitutes will have to pay for it, it won't be our problem. So that's what they did. And now that bill has come and doe and it's wrecking the finances of all sorts of municipal and county governments in Blue states. It was utterly predictable. I was shouting about it at the time, but nobody cared.
Speaker 2: A couple of things I want to get to when we come back.
Speaker 3: This out about microplastics and how much we got in our brain and where it likely comes from.
Speaker 2: Kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Also, was listening to a podcast the other day, what's the latest thinking on when AI is going to really become a part of our lives. It's moved back some which I was kind of happy to hear, among other things on the way State which.
Speaker 8: Medical breakthrough at north Well Health Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, where lead bioengineer Chad Boughten that his team developed a technology they call a double neural bypass. Chips are implanted in a patient's brain and the signals for sensation and movement sent back and interpreted through artificial intelligence, and then redirected to the body and spine, creating a loop that could prove life changing. Taking someone who had lost the ability to move their limbs to sense or touch things and actually feel the sensation of that to restore those abilities to the patient.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: We have finally discovered that the signals the brain are still there and strong even after traumatic injury. Man, it's amazing I wonder if that's going to happen in my lifetime. That is really, really something. I'm sure that'll be expensive as all hell, but things get cheaper over time. So you got great breakthroughs like that moving forward. Then you got, you know, all the things that set us back. First of all, human nature that never changes. You got people all around the world killing each other over you know, their version of God or Land or whatever the hell. And also all the microplastics in our brain. Study out today that we've got about a spoons worth of micro plastics in our brain the average person, and it's not supposed to be there, and it's probably not good, although they don't exactly know what it's doing. The most common microplastic, according to this new study, is polyethylene, widely used in packaging materials like bottles and cups. So we're getting it through this plastic bottle I'm holding in my end right now that I'm drinking out of, getting a little bit of dos of plastic with it all the time. What's more, many of these particles are smaller than previously thought. Some of them are no bigger than viruses, and the problem with that is they're small enough to cross the blood brain barrier and get into our brain. Our brains are built in such a way that a lot of bad things in our body can't get into our brain, but these things are small enough to actually get in their brain. So that's with a spoonful of plastic in your brain. The primary root of entry is through our food, particularly meat. The researchers thing say, the way we irrigate fields with plastic contaminated water, we postulate that the plastics build up there, We feed those crops to our livestock, we take them, maneuver and put it back in the field. So there's sort of a feed forward biomagnification loop of just constantly reinforcing the plastics until it gets.
Speaker 2: Wedged in your brain. Wow, for better or worse.
Speaker 3: So there's that, and it's either the biggest deal in the world or nothing, or somewhere in between.
Speaker 2: Another thing.
Speaker 3: I was listening to a very long Lex Freedman podcast the other day about AI and I take his recommendations because he talks to all the smartest people in the world about AI all the time, all the very very smartest people, and so he has an idea of where they're thinking. Is he and the guests he had on think we're about twenty thirty is when we'll get to AGI artificial general intelligence, and that will be the big leap forward in AI that we're not close to yet. That's why a lot of these fanciful projections we've all heard haven't happened yet, because we haven't reached the AGI part where artificial intelligence starts learning on its own and that sort of thing. He does think, though the experts do think that when that happens, it will be like when nuclear weapons landed on the planet, all of a sudden, everything is different. You have to restructure society or think about different things, and that will happen around twenty thirty, which is not that far off. Lex Friedman used the example of being able to send a multitude of like virus drones at power plants and shut down power all across the United States overnight and.
Speaker 1: Talking like virus given the flu or computer virus.
Speaker 3: Computer virus, okay, that with artificial general intellgents can just figure out what it's got to be to get in to do the damage it's got to do, and that could be that could easily happen in five years and then overnight it would be Okay, the world's completely different now. Any bad actor can shut down anything and not what For instance, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was just reading how Chinese and was it Russian hacker or somebody using American AI tools that already exists to hack into our systems and screw us number one? Thanks for buying American But secondly, yeah, that's the problem bad guys. It's not like the difficulties of buying and delivering a nuclear warhead, which has kept you know, a number of evil regimes from being a threat. Hello, Ran, so far this is anybody can access this stuff and use these weapons.
Speaker 3: Oh another limiting factor on AI that might be good news for if you don't like AI. I want to make sure I mentioned that when we come back before we move on Armstrong.
Speaker 4: And Getty, Elon Musk becomes even more powerful as his team gains access to the system that rights America's checks, that pays salaries to American workers, and makes Social Security payments, and on and on. Are there any guardrails in place, any transparency or accountability for the first body of the United States.
Speaker 3: Such Jake Tapper, part of the lefts I think fear mongering over Elon Musk's role in trying to reduce waste maybe the size of government. As Elon's team had gained access to sensitive Treasury Department data. Yesterday, a senior official at Treasury attempted to deny Musk's representatives' access to the Department's federal payment system, which is used to disperse trillions of dollars each year that's with a T and contains the personal information of millions of Americans. So the Left is leaning on the personal information of millions of Americans and how Elon shouldn't have access to that, and he probably shouldn't, but he probably should have access to where trillions of dollars are going. And for instance, like on the US AID aspect of this, it's getting so much attention money that we send around the world, and whether or not that's being wasted. Elon said this about that yesterday.
Speaker 9: As we dug into usaid, it became apparent that what we have here is not an apple with a worm in it, but we have actually just a bowl of worms.
Speaker 3: Marco Rubio said yesterday that a lot of these people that Elon's going to Secretary of the Treasury Department, however, have been stone walling on anybody trying to look into where money goes for years and getting away with you.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, budget and turf is how big your schanz is in Washington, d C. They fight for it and guard it jealously.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want Elon to be able to do whatever he wants and do anything illegal. But I do want him to have access to where money goes, and on every level someone he needs to It doesn't have to be Elon.
Speaker 1: But at least as a study. I mean, he has no authority to make anything happen. It's just a study at this point. Yeah, they'll shake out if there are any excesses or if somebody's moving too fast. I just the forces a arraid against moving too fast and doing too much. I think they've got plenty to work with. I am not worried about, oh my gosh, we'll reduce the size of the government too fast and too much.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, really, right right?
Speaker 3: Also, Trump signed a couple of executive orders to try to do away with the Department of EDUCA. Well, that'll start that conversation going and we'll see where that ends up.
Speaker 2: The other well, there's a couple well, and look.
Speaker 1: Forward of course to it being portrayed twenty four hours a day. Is Trump is trying to end education?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh, Trump's going to go to the super Bowl. First sitting president ever attend to Super Bowl. Will he be cheered in Louisiana, New Orleans when he's announced, because obviously they'll announce it cheered or bude?
Speaker 1: Oh, the chiefs fans will cheer him. Well, I both.
Speaker 3: I don't know a lot of corporate people there that aren't fans of eating exactly.
Speaker 1: They don't cheer for anything. They sit there on their hands and then go to cocktail parties.
Speaker 3: So I want to mention one more thing I learned about Alex Friedman's podcast about AI with some of the top AI people nore one, they don't think agis come until twenty thirty, so we got at least five years before we got to worry about it.
Speaker 1: They also are vital juices or drained.
Speaker 3: Yes, even though the technology may get here, it's a reverse of the nuclear weapon thing in that like Toget had a nuclear weapon. If you watched Oppenheimer, they just kept putting the marbles in the jar of how much refined uranium we have or plutonium or whatever it is you used to make a bomb.
Speaker 2: Do we have enough? Do we have enough? Had enough?
Speaker 3: And when the jar got full, we've got enough to make a bomb. We had the rocket, so we knew how to make a bomb, we knew how to send it somewhere. We couldn't make we didn't have enough uranium to make the bomb. The problem is almost to reverse with AI. It seems that we're going to get to the technology the uranium, if you will, but not have it the amount of energy it's going to take to make these scale to a place where it could like change the world the way everybody keeps talking about where it's going to be as big as fire or the Internet or something like that. Nobody's figured out how much power, where's that power going to come from, and the number of computer chips and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: So we got we'll have.
Speaker 3: The uranium, but not the way to well, not the plane to fly the bomb somewhere.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: We could be many years away from coming up with enough electricity or energy source of some sort to run these giant plants that it would need to make AI take over the world the way everybody's talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'd love to talk to an expert or listen to more or read more about it, just because I know as much about this stuff as my dog knows about the run pass option that you'll see plenty of on Sunday during the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: You Now, your dog's a run all the time. He's a throw the ball. Only three things could happen to the bed.
Speaker 1: Well, and he's a dog, so he's a fan of running anyway. And so the energy requirements just the requirements during the learning phase of these systems, I don't know how that differs from the when they're actually just like we've talked about how they'll eliminate the need for junior accountants and junior lawyers and junior real estate agents and all that, because that's all quickly generatable by machine. If they'll need that much energy to eliminate all those if it's just in the learning phase.
Speaker 3: No, apparently it will take tons of computer space and energy. We can't even fathom to make that happen, according to these experts. So we'll have the technology before we have you know, it's like we invented the car, but nobody has gasoline yet.
Speaker 2: There's not enough gasoline to actually as.
Speaker 1: An r site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, so that I hadn't heard anybody say that before. And I'm in no hurry to get to artificial general intelligence taking over the world, and we're having to figure out the shakeout. So maybe that's going to slow it down a lot. Just plain lack of power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wonder it's going to usher nuclear power back into favor, though, which is a hell of a twist I didn't see coming. No kidding, it's almost a certainty. It's the only way to get that much more power without you know, burning even more horrific amounts of fossil fuels, or how about windmill farms. Shut up. Your type is out, Our type is in. Realists.
Speaker 3: So I almost vomited before the show today, and I've spent most of the show nearly vomiting, along with many of our listeners for different reason. Mine's stomach things. Theirs is a content thing. If I had the neuro virus, I would have already. Well, No, noumal virus went through my You said the neuro virus is sweeping the nation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's here, there and everywhere.
Speaker 3: Noma virus went through my house many years ago. And everybody got sick except me. So I might have some sort of natural doesn't bother me anything boo right now. But when have already shown itself. Maybe I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: It depends that it went through my house and when we had relatives of visiting and everything, and everybody expressed it, if you will, in different ways and different severities, for different lengths of time. Yes, cite the medical tim please.
Speaker 3: To my stomach, and actually I threw up yesterday.
Speaker 2: Everybody put their own little spin on thenau.
Speaker 1: Of virus exactly. They made it their own.
Speaker 2: Just trying to get through the last seventeen minutes of the show.
Speaker 1: I hear that you want to hear something that's going to raise your spirits. Here's a little perspective for you, little damn perspective. This guy is the former president of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyata. He's talking about the USAID Department, and somebody asked him about how horrible it is that they're talking about cutting it back or reforming it or shuddering it or whatever. It's Clip number forty seven. Michael dig his chili. Would you crying? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Trump has removed money, He said, he's not giving us any more money.
Speaker 2: Why are you crying?
Speaker 10: It's not your government, is not your country.
Speaker 1: He has he has no he has.
Speaker 10: No reason to give you anything. I mean, you don't pay taxes in America.
Speaker 2: He's appealing to his people, shoure.
Speaker 10: He This is a wake up call for you to say, Okay, what.
Speaker 1: Are we going to do to help ourselves? Instead of crying.
Speaker 10: To to you, Liza, what are we going to do? I am a true are your pertification? I'm not gonnajamin?
Speaker 2: What are we going to do?
Speaker 10: Yeah, to support ourselves because nobody is going to continue holding out a hand there to give you. It is time for us to use our resources for the right things. We are the ones who are using them for the wrong things.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm voting for him if I live in Kenya.
Speaker 1: Truth teller, I salute you, Uhuru Kenyata.
Speaker 3: That little super fast talking thing he threw in the middle that was like only one car available at this price, I could have.
Speaker 1: Literally said anything, and I'm gonna hunt down Joe Getty and kill him in his sleep? What what?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And that went by quick? But how about that? And he said it with a chuckle. Why would he give you anything. He's looking out for his own people. Do you pay taxes in the United States? No, how about you do for yourselves? Wow, that sort of person exists on Earth. It's heartening, isn't it.
Speaker 3: CNN with the big Elon musk sends Washington, DC scrambling to blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Mark Kawpern, in his newsletter today said, the most underreported story of the beginning of the Trump turn is Elon Musk roll where it's going, his impact, et cetera, might be, might.
Speaker 1: Be, Yeah, we'll have to see it is an energy we haven't seen before, pointed in the direction we haven't seen before.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what you know.
Speaker 1: Like Jefferson said, I'd rather attend to the problems of too much freedom than too little. I would rather attend to the problems of too aggressively trying to root out waste, fraud, and abuse from the federal government than too little, which has been my entire freaking life up until now.
Speaker 2: No kidding, how about we try the other way for a minute?
Speaker 3: No kidding, no kidding, We'll finish strong next.
Speaker 11: I mean, everybody was surprised, so you can imagine how surprised I was. I was almost aslip so when I got a call, I had to check it was it was April first. I didn't really believe it at first, and it was a bit shocked. It was hard moments for me was it was home. So it was really hard moments for me, especially the first day. As I said, you know, I get to play in the greatest club in the world, and I'm excited for this new journey.
Speaker 3: So that's Luka Dancik in the lau being asked a question about being traded away from that. He's one of the biggest stars in the NBA. He's only twenty five years old. He's a fan favorite. He loved Dallas. He was part of a giant charity there that he had founded. He got a big, full page ad in the paper today to thank everybody for working on He had no idea. According to him, he had no idea. There were even any rumblings of him being traded. I mean completely out of the blue. That's not usually the way it happens with the giant stars.
Speaker 2: He was asked, was.
Speaker 3: There any hesitation from your team to sign the big You know, Dallas is going to keep me. Deal at the end of his contract. No, he said, no, nothing. I mean I just assumed I was going to be here. He got a call at night, you're leaving. We don't want you anymore. What he has no idea why either, He said he has no idea why they traded him, and that something because one of the those stars like the sport.
Speaker 1: It's not the way I pictured those things unfolding.
Speaker 3: I don't think they usually do anyway. It's going to be playing with Lebron and that'll be exciting in their first paced team. And he was in the finals last year and we'll see if he's in the finals this year.
Speaker 1: I'll be rooting against him. I hope they lose. I hope they lose all their games, because anytime you load up a team like that with super high payroll in a giant market, I just I root for him to lose. I like Luca because he's white. So he's sick, folks. He's sick. He's saying things he thinks will be funny, but he's long. I am sick, oh, speaking of race and saying things and all. I was trying to find it. I just say one quote. I think it was one of the gals of free press. Probably Nelly Bowles was writing about how how the Vice President was on Meet the Press over the weekend and JD was just absolutely carving up Margaret Brennan because she was asking him about border police and he was just parrying her with ease because he's very bright and he knows the policy and the rest of it. But she said this, We're in a new news era now, reporters actually have to think of questions. One must ask about actual border policies because border bad America is a statue of liberty. Otherwise racism isn't good enough anymore. I thought that was a great characterization of a Republican had come on and they would just be hit with border bed America is a statue of liberty, otherwise racism, and that was it. They would never be asked like intelligent questions about border policy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: But isn't it fire good, food bad or whatever? Eh. JD's great at that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 1: He watches those damn shows with no.
Speaker 2: No, they don't, they absolutely don't.
Speaker 1: They have an effect within the Beltway. Oh, speaking of which, do we have time for this? I got a quick comment thirty seconds? All right, I'll just give you a very brief version A good old friend of the show, Mike the Lawyer pointing out everybody who's acting like they're freaking out over Elon musk Is. I'll bet those people said nothing about Anthony Fauci. If anybody controlled the entire country, it was unelected. It was him. It didn't seem concerned about that.
Speaker 3: Well, excellent example. There are many, many examples of unelected people having unbelievable power over the many years. This is the first time that's ever happened.
Speaker 2: Is hilarious?
Speaker 1: Now, all of a sudden, you're concerned. How cute? Final thought?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to grab me the other night, best heavy Metal, Armstrong and getting performance.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. There he is pressing the buttons in the control room. Are technical director at Mike Langelow Michael Final thought? Yeah, Katie told me she's going to a football party this weekend. I'm going to tell she needs to check out.
Speaker 2: My cheese dip recipes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure that gets to the website. Katie, you will be the hit of the party.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta make a giant cheese dip for Sunday.
Speaker 1: Delicious. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, Well, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: I have a new feature on the website at armstrong getty dot com called Katie's Corner.
Speaker 2: I put all the things that go through my head on there.
Speaker 1: As well as the video of the San Francisco broadcaster exposing ice, so you can get all of that at Armstrong getty dot Comic Case Corner.
Speaker 3: We should talk more about that tomorrow. We're getting a lot of texts about that. But it is a corner spelled with a K.
Speaker 2: No. No, it's yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I assume Jack and Joe are a holes. Is just in like bold faced print is always up there.
Speaker 12: But yeah, anyway, Jack a final thought for us, Yeah, you don't think about it when you feel fine, but when you feel bad, you think she's that feeling fine? Sure a lot better, Sure a lot more options for me on a given day when I feel good compared to the way I feel today.
Speaker 1: I think it was health Uru and Dead Bear prank enthusiast RFK Junior, who once said the healthy man is a thousand dreams the sick man. Only one that's pretty good. That is good, and it's true.
Speaker 2: I ain't dying.
Speaker 3: I just I just feel like I'm gonna say said sick.
Speaker 1: I want to end up like that bear. Keep barging with RK Jr. Man't doesn't brook no nonsense.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getdy wraving up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people thanks a little time. Good to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Man got some great hot links. Therefore you pick up some a g swag. CA you see something we ought to be talking about, send the link along mail bag at Armstrong and Getdy dot com.
Speaker 3: The bear said, I don't think vaccines cause autism, and you see what happened to it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, poor little bear.
Speaker 3: We will see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 7: We don't have a fourth branch of governments.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getty.
Speaker 9: It became a parent that what we have here is actually just a bowl of ones.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but as an American taxpayer, I don't want my dollars going towards this crap.
Speaker 2: And I did have a couple of things.
Speaker 1: You know, just say that we're extremely controversial.
Speaker 10: Hi, I'm attoy you appears I'm not going to jump in.
Speaker 1: You made it right, Les riding a long by one final message, So
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Ar'm strong and Getty