Speaker 1: Check it down.
Speaker 2: The numbers told the story. They always down. Swando's idiots will believe in the analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gons.
Speaker 1: Good Monday morning to you.
Speaker 2: It is a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app, game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV, and of course the DraftKings Network DK Networks, Gil Alexander Kelly Bidlin alive from bar Canada at the d down Town guessing lines for week number four in the National Football League. Kelly, good morning to you, sir. Morning. How you doing. Is there anything better than waking up on a Monday morning and talking about football? Anything?
Speaker 1: Anything? If my survivor choice was still alive, Yeah, it would be. That could be a little bit better. See there's my donation to CIRCA. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Jags, some of us still alive.
Speaker 1: Hit it.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not. He's out on the trigger. See he's not where. He's not ready to go.
Speaker 1: It's not ready to go with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, that works.
Speaker 1: We're not yet in mid season four. We'll get there.
Speaker 2: I am alive, I said on Friday, as like some combination of the Jags and the Chiefs. I did lose one to the Jags. I've lost one each week. I started with five, so I've got two left. Two left in a week of Survivor carnage. A week of Survivor Carnage where Kelly from what was left in the Circus Survivor pool of five. So it started out with nine thou two hundred and sixty seven. There were five nine hundred and twenty four left after two weeks, fifty eight point one two percent heading into tonight's doubleheader of that remaining group got bounced yesterday over forty percent on the Jacksonville Jaguars from the beginning of the pool. From the beginning of the pool, A just here's the thing, let me, let me do it this, let me do as a comparison to last year, so far, out of the nine thousand, two hundred and sixty seven that started, twenty four hundred and eighty one are left. That means that's seventy three point two three percent of the beginning Survivor pool have been bounced again not yet with week three done, seventy three point two three percent.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many? You know what percentage was out after week three last year?
Speaker 2: Sixty two seventy four point seventy three percent, so it's almost identical. It is almost identical, one point five percent behind, and we still have two games to go, almost the exact same percentage, which corroborates my point from the beginning that all it doesn't matter if you buy fifty survivor entries. It's all proportional, it's all. That's why I think there's a point of redundancy with survivor entries. You shouldn't be buying us. Sorry, Derek Stevens, I apologize for this, but literally, like, if you buy fifty of them proportionally, you're still going to be down the same amount.
Speaker 1: I love the up the amount just because I think the conversation about it's fascinating. It's like, what the what the real or the best number, ideal number is to play it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's tremidous. So two. I had two on Kansas City, I had one on the Jaguars. We'll talk obviously about each and every game week number three. The biggest thing I can say before we get into the games from yesterday. First of all, for those who are just tuning in for the first time, we've done this for over a decade, Chris Andrews and I have done it. And the reason that we do this is because the first impression is typically the best. I won't say typically, oftentimes most of the time the best. Kelly last Monday is a perfect example. Well, we're the three games sided. I love the Detroit Lions, I love the Seattle Seahawks. I love the Miami Dolphins. Bingo, bengo, bengo. I probably should have said bongo on the last one, but and now Miami, even Miami on the By the end of the week, I was already with I was like, I don't know if I like that pick so much, but it shows you the first impression is the right one. Yeah, typically that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I think there's also a Wattle injury news right that probably made you a little bit more concerned.
Speaker 2: It made me a little bit. Wes Reynolds had a good dissertation on Denver on the megapod. It was like the whole thing. But man, I mean, by the way, let me just say this about Kelly, though, you're what in millions.
Speaker 1: Through three weeks eleven and four, bruh, eleven and four, Let's go. I don't think it's gonna be good enough for the core. But hey man, let's keep it rolling. We both had four and ones in millions this week.
Speaker 2: Jack's nine didn't get there. Jack Mine was Washington. On this day of atonement, yom kipor, ladies and gentlemen, may I atone for the pick of Washington. That was stupid. It's always the fifth pick. Do you ever feel like that?
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel like you get to four, like relatively easily, You always got to add one more so it makes his contest impossible.
Speaker 2: It really does. It's really amazing. Let's get to it because obviously so much talk about the headline, maybe of all headlines, being just coaching decision nightmare galore. Let's do the Thursday night game. Let's get that out of the way, all right. Thursday night we got Lions at Packers. Lions at Packers. Again. We go through the game from this past week, or the games that apply to the teams that are in the matchups this coming week, and we try, I don't know the lines I come in with in a cocoon, I guess the lines. Kelly will tell us the can census actual line, and within that process we hope to extract some value first impressions of the upcoming week's lines. Obviously still a double header of football tonight, Detroit at green Bay. You said, is that? What you said? Is that correct? Two in one Lions, two in one Packers and NFC Norris Division clashes. Chris Burmer usul to say, Detroit beats Atlanta and again some of the easiest handicaps thus far in the early season, I feel have been the sort of transitive property where I said week two, I said, Seattle got crushed by the Rams in Week one, and so all of you who thought the Seahawks were going to be the fourth best team in the NFC, the market seems to have forgotten that. And the Lions were big six point favorites against the Seahawks in Week two. And the same thing applied here with the Lions, which is, how in the world are the Lions only three point favorites for the Falcons when a lot of people thought they'd be the fourth best team in the NFC after they get beat by Seattle. The recency buyas is amazing. Anyway, we pick up Detroit Atlanta halftime stats. The score was thirteen to three Lions at this point, Desmond Ritter had been sacked four times for the Falcons. By the half, the Falcons only had six first downs, They were one of six on third down. They only had eighty four total yards, and by contrast, Jared Goff was fifteen of twenty one for one eighty eight with one touchdown, no score. It had not been sacked, and yet the Lions were only up ten. Despite that statistical mismatch, a third quarter to Lions punted young Heyko missed the forty seven yard field will try teams traded punts two more times than the last play of the third quarter, still a thirteenth to three game. Third and fourteen at their own eighteen golf was picked by Jesse Bates the third and you figured, oh, okay, here it is. Despite the statistical matchup, Atlanta's gonna get back in the game. But a four and out for Atlanta fourth and fourth of Detroit thirty two failed. Ridder incomplete intended for London. Lions then went sixty three yards golf in from three out twenty to three Detroit with nine to fifty left. They end up winning it twenty to six. Kind of a whole football game. Golf finished twenty two of thirty three for two forty three, one touchdown, one pick. He was not sacked. He did score on the ground as well, And I'm on Saint Brown, Amon Ross, Saint Brown, pardon me. Nine catches for one hundred two yards. Green Bay beats the New Orleans Saints in a game where Derek Carr got bounced first of all. New Orleans went up to went up seventeen to nothing in this game. It was fourth and two at the New Orleans forty four in a scoreless game for Green Bay. They went for it and failed. It was a halfback play where he threw it back to Jordan Love. He threw it low Jordan Love split you know, slipped almost to the splits, missed a wide open receiver. Saints subsequently went fifty six yards car to Jimmy Graham from made out seven to nothing New Orleans six forty left in the first quarter. Teams traded punts, then ten forty seven left in the second quarter. Daniel Wielin punted for Green Bay. Rashid Shaheed to the house seventy six yards to peytrt fourteen to nothing. New Orleans. As I said, it was seventeen to nothing. At halftime and then the Saints first possession Kelly in the second half, third and nine at midfield, Derek Carr sacked by Rashaan Gary, hurt his shoulder, went to the locker room, never returned. Jamis in your guy, that's right. Teams sweet five yard out to go, first to go. Teams traded punts. Fourth quarter, still down seventeen to nothing. We're in the fourth quarter, fourth and two at the New Orleans thirteen and Matt Lafleur decides, you know what, we need three scores. We're not gonna kick the field goal. We'll go for it. First play the fourth quarter, Pack go for it Love incomplete intended for Patrick Taylor. Still still seventeen to nothing. New Orleans three and out. Pack matriculate again. This time they do kick a field goal Anders Carlson from thirty eight. It's seventeen to three, still down two touchdowns now with eleven minutes left. Didn't kick the field goal the first time, decided to kick it the second time. After a Saints punt, Green Bay goes eighty yards Love in from one on fourth and goal, down seventeen to nine, down eight add Matt Lafleur to the list of coaches down eight in that situation, who decided to go for two analytically driven love to Samory Terrey. It is converted seventeen to eleven, six fifty five left, New Orleans another three and out Green Bay go's eighty more love to Jaden Reid the big one, love to Romeo domsrom eight out eighteen to seventeen. Green Bay two to fifty six left. New Orleans does get it into field goal range behind Jamis, but Blake Groupe misses from forty six wide right. Once En left ballgame as Green Bay kneels it out outscored New Orleans eighteen to nothing in the fourth quarter alone, erasing the seventeen to nothing deficit. Jordan Love twenty two to forty four for two to fifty nine, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked once. Nine carries for thirty nine yards and a touchdown. He was their leading rusher as well. Eleven penalties for ninety yards to the Packers. They need to clean that up, as they say. Detroit at Green Bay two two and one teams vying for the division lead. I said, I don't know if I was lazy, but I said A pick them what is it?
Speaker 1: This is Detroit one at DraftKings right now? You shop around though, this is mainly one and a half two in the market for Detroit.
Speaker 2: One and a half two for Detroit. Yeah, I mean, I guess I'm not gonna go crazy about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I guess I know that they. I mean Packers walk away with a win yesterday. I think I've got more concerns after a win actually about with that team.
Speaker 2: Do you have an NC North ticket on them?
Speaker 1: Too? No? I do not, Okay, no, it might must be Matt Brownd then I've got that NNC North ticket on Jordan Love is just still hard to figure out. You know, I think there's some there's some downfield throws he's missing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It reminds me a little bit of Rock Party, a little bit where they're finding some success, but there's just some throws he's missing.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you just see points and opportunities left out on the field. So there are definitely some questions walking away from that game. And you mentioned the running game. You know, it's like a j. Dillon, you know, struggling to get things going when everybody has talked about this guy like he's gonna be the next big thing up there. I think they need that two headed monster running strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just I think there is not an outcome that would surprise me in this game. I suppose one team just blew the other off the field. Maybe it would, yeah, but nothing would surprise me in this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you, Yeah it would be past. But I don't really have any interest. And I think the other thing is just going back to that Detroit Atlanta game. I got involved with this with this small yesterday, but I think Atlanta, will you talk about a team if they fall behind, like, I am more than ready to live bet the other side because I just don't trust Ritard and get them back in these games.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get to them when we get to them. But one of my things going into this is I'm anxious to hear what my guess is juxtaposed against that line, because I'm wondering if Atlanta is that team this year that constantly gets overrated by the market. Yeah, early on it kind of feels that way to me. I defense, but what happens when you get behind? That's the Thursday night gave no real uh real big thought or no real triggering of a bet there. We'll get to Sunday. Week four in the National Football League. We review it all from week three numbers game Visa the Sports Betting.
Speaker 3: Network Numbers game.
Speaker 1: He scores.
Speaker 2: Betting Network put the Vison experts to work for you this football season. To start betting smarter with the Vson Pros subscription, sign up now and save forty percent off our football season special. When you use promo code an G. Get access to everything we do this football season, including our daily best bets with a leader board to see which Vison expert has the hot hand, betting splits to show you where the money and bets are moving for every game, plus betting systems, premium analysis and twenty four to seven video access. Remember to use promo code an G. That's for a numbers game to say forty percent when you sign up on a football season special today. Sign up today at Vison dot com slash subscribe Gil Alexander, Kelly Bidlin guessing lines for week four. We get tweets at beating the book from this morning. Charlie d USA number one survivor Carnage. He says, yes, indeed it was Grayson Rossi. It's a shame nothing happened yesterday in football. I don't know how Gil's gonna fill time with his recaps during guessing lines today. I think we will figure it out. Jesse Welch, I'm sure you're getting a ton of this, but it looks like maybe Todd wishneb was actually correct about going for two first attempt went down to score. Surprise. The debate on the first megapot of the year was a fezick and wish nev think eighty percent of teams get to go for two when they're down fourteen and they score to get it to eight, and me and Will Hill were like, there's no chance at eighty. But there was more of that going on yesterday. Well, I mean green Bay did somebody else do it? I thought? I thought, I said Nick Kendhammer, so funny finishing last week's A ANDNG and Kelly was worried about the Dolphins without Waddle, Well, yeah, nould be worried now. My dot is zero two over under two and a half. Sports Betting Truth Serum references on Guessing lines with Gil today. This also from Charlie Devers, is I think Mike Tomlin may be the only coach that practices the end of game scenarios. These guru coaches don't rehearse practice these critical moments. Feels like a lack of discipline and not understanding practical experience. We will get to all of that obviously. Josh McDaniel's coming up on the show. Brand it's Dalley coming up on the show. I think it gets back to something we've talked about many times on the beating of Book Mega, perhaps on a numbers game too, which is Kelly. I think these coaches are so x's and o's tunnel visioned right. They are all week long myopic with their x's and o's that I really feel like we watch actually more football than they do, more actual football game than they do. They're so wrapped up in their lab that when it comes to situational analysis, some of them appear.
Speaker 1: To be clueless, which we'll get to. Yeah, on all of these really I hear you. I mean, it's one of those one of those things I've said for a long time, but it's like the it was. It's like when online pokery became a big thing where people became so much more knowledgeable when it came to the odds and hands because you're playing so many hands versus the guy who's just playing live in real life. So we always talk about, like hire the kid who's twenty five that I know has hundreds of hours of bad and under his belt because time score situation, he's seen this stuff a thousand times.
Speaker 2: Jay and Jay watering Hole. Is Josh McDaniel your new Anthony Lynn on decision making guessing he will need multiple segments like he needed multip possessions to cover this buffoon this morning. We'll get to Josh VI Daniel. We'll get it in time. Let's go to Sunday because we want to do this chronologically. Try to extract some value here London. Maybe Jacksonville will feel more at home there. Gil Falcons Verst the Jags in London. I actually, I actually do think those are good games for Jacksonville to be in London. They played more London games than anybody. They know the routine better than anybody. Atlanta, as we just talked about, they are two and one. They lost to Green Bay Ridder in the end Desmond Ridder twenty one of thirty eight for two a one, no touchdowns, no picks.
Speaker 1: He was sacked seven times.
Speaker 2: By the Green Bay Packers, one hundred and eighty three total yards for the Falcons offense in that loss, and as far as Jacksonville, which again survivor carnage, including one of mine and Kelly's only survivor play and I guess Matt Brown all three of his is what we are led to believe. Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot forgot them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's he does that.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville loses to Houston, I believe for the tenth time in eleven to the Houston Texans. That is there kryptonite. After a McManus missed forty eight yard field goal, Texans win sixty two yards, most on a Stroud to Tank Dell forty six yard game. Two plays later, Damian Pierce in from one seven to nothing, Houston seven thirty five left. First quarter. All right, no big deal, one score After trade Uponts, McManus has a fifty one yard attempt blocked. Houston then goes fifty nine yards Stroud to Brevan Johnson from four out, fourteen to nothing, Houston seven to twenty seven left in the second quarter, and already survivor panic sets in for those with Jacksonville entries. After a trade of months Jacksonville third and ten at the Houston forty five one thirteen laft. Second quarter, Lawrence to Jamal Agnew passed the sticks but hit by Eric Murray. He fumbles, Blake Cashman recovers, Texans get a twenty eight yard fairburn Field goal came he fairburn field goal out of it seventeen to nothing Houston at the half. Halftime stats Stroud fourteen of twenty one for one sixty two, seven point seven yards per attempt, Lawrence ten of sixteen for eighty nine. Jags were one of six on third downs. Okay, Jags take the opening drive of the quarter sixty seven yards, helped by a Texans PI bigsby in from one seventeen to seven Houston, and if you have the Jacksonville survivor entry, you're like, okay, is a good start. Then then after a Houston three and ount McMahon's thirty three yard field well cuts the lead to Houston seventeen to ten, four thirty six left third quarter, if you've got the Jacksonville survivor entries.
Speaker 1: You're like, Okay, still in a gill, No problem, this is happening, especially since what percentage Ben and I were talking about this quick yesterday. What percentage of people like me were on the Jags and also on the Giants the week before? So you were in no sweat town right now, No no problem.
Speaker 2: After that week before, Jags have all the momentum ensuing kickoff mortar kick, full back Andrew Beck fumbles it, picks it up off the turf, goes fifty five yards to the hiszy twenty four to ten Houston for eighteen left third quarter and at that point you might have said to yourself, maybe it's not gonna happen at all.
Speaker 1: Things I shouldn't say on air. But were you not watching that return and thinking to yourself, I could.
Speaker 2: Have got that guy reminded who was the new England lineman who almost took it to the house the one time? Man? Yeah, I remember, and I don't remember who it was.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I was like, he started breaking out to the edge and I'm like, okay, well someonlet's get it, get him, And You're like, where is everybody?
Speaker 2: This This led Wishnev late last night into a big rabbit hole of how many fullbacks have ever returned a punt for a touchdown?
Speaker 1: I believe it was the He's the heaviest man to ever return a kick for a touchdown.
Speaker 2: I believe is what I heard, Yes, Dar unbelievable. Twenty four to ten Houston, four eighteen left third quarter, fifth play, following drive Jags third and seven at the Houston thirty eight Lawrence picked by Blake Cashman two twenty left third quarter. Texans up twenty seven to ten when the Jags get it within ten again, twenty seven to seventeen on a Lawrence to Kirk twenty six yard touchdown pass with ten forty left, But then Houston put the nail on the coffin. They go seventy five yards in three plays. Stroud to Christian Kirk for sixty eight thirty four to seventeen with eight fifty nine left forget about it. Texans would end up winning thirty seven to seventeen. Survivor Kart and I ash once again. Over two thousand entries in circa gone Lawrence twenty seven of forty for two seventy nine, one touchdown, one pick was not sacked, minus two and turnovers that led to a plus six net Texans points. This is London, It's Atlanta at Jacksonville. I will say, I put Jacksonville in no man's landa I put them in minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Jags three basically painted across the board.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's my reaction to that, exactly what I was saying out before the break. I feel like Atlanta might end up being the chronically overvalued team in the market every week because I don't know what it is about this team that what is it about Desmond Ritter in this offense that leads anyone to believe they should be this tightly lined at Detroit And then okay, you can say, oh, well it's London, it's not Jacksonville. I actually think it's a bigger advantage to Jacksonville this travel because they're so familiar with it as a franchise. They have this streamlined. So I think three is way low. I like the Jaguars here.
Speaker 1: I think, without a doubt, you got to get at this point like you're you're at this point.
Speaker 2: They've done made this trip so many times.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think you've got a factor in a half point or a point home field advantage for the Jags in a situation we do. Because I'm with you, I don't know that I can get back to the Jags this week, not not only after last week, but their game against Kansas City too.
Speaker 2: Right, Like they are like they are?
Speaker 1: They have problems in all three phases. The offense hasn't been able to put it all together. They're relying on Calvin Ridley way too much. He might be banged up heading into this game. The defense, I mean, how many times yesterday there was wide open Texans receivers just why you know, running in wide open gaps catching passes. Nobody even there. And then the special teams was a freaking disaster yesterday. You're talking what a missed field goal? A blocked field goal? They'll return kick for a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yea? Like they are.
Speaker 1: They have problems in all three phases right now?
Speaker 2: And how are you feeling about your Jaguars Division bet? Similar to this game? Right?
Speaker 1: If I was more confident in this team, I'd be double dipping right now. I'd be laying the three against Atlanta because I'm not that high on Atlanta, and I'd be getting more involved with a division ticket.
Speaker 2: I'm not super concerned.
Speaker 1: About it yet, Gill, but man, this team's got to put some things together. I'll lay the three, You're like three. Okay, I like this. I might get there too. It's because I'm not very high in Atlanta. And again I think, if you can get ten points up on this team, it's done. It's over, because I don't believe in Desmond Rere leading back to this team from a come from behind victory at all.
Speaker 2: They killed Jacksonville killed my teaser of the week. I mean, I was four and one in millions to survivor entries betting Great Great Sunday in the NFL betting, but the teaser got crushed again. Visit Jags couldn't even win. So yeah, I mean, I mean it's not like I think they're the greatest team in the world, but I just if I'm only laying three, I'll take them here. Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: When I first saw this line, I was like, man, Lily three, Like I thought it was gonna be kind of no man's land too, like four, something like that. I might get there, but man, this team's got they.
Speaker 2: Got some work to do. Man, for sure, we'll come back. We got a lot of games to get to obviously, we'll get in catch up mode here. I also want to get to the notion of the last undefeated team and the last winless team. When my Panthers fifteen to one tickets still alive, very pumped about that. Come on, Panthers keep losing, and then I don't want to get crazy about someone losing their job, but my EVERFLUS ticket, which is almost sixteen to one, also, I mean, come on, can we can we just end it there in Chicago. I won't rejoice because I don't like a guy losing his job, but that is a bet as well. We shall see more guessing lines week four, right here on a numbers game at Visa these Sports Betting Network coming back. It's skill, Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin live at Bark, Canada at the d doing some guessing lines. Fezick and I are having a childish, childish text exchange. Would you like to hear how it goes? It goes like this, he says, Fessik goes no way, we can make this line even three I predicted, goes down to two and a half, even giving Jacksonville one for home field. And then you tell me, oh, a two and a half actually popped somewhere right, We've already done this game. You tell me a two and a half actually popped. I saw one this morning, okay, but it popped. So I said to Fesek, I go past post. You've already seen a two and a half pop. He goes, no, forty dollars mandatory fine for a false accusation past post. And then I said to him, we saw a two and a half pop. Kelly told me eighty dollars fine for accusing someone falsely. For accusing someone falsely. Good. So you guys have find each children absolute children. We get tweets at beating the book. This is from Brandon Webb. I would imagine Green Bay gets Aaron Jones back this week. Only reason I keep track is because I traded Cooper Cup for him the day before his setback. In quotes Ben Handorf, Gilly, what are you think about the upcoming slate for survivor? In a pool with some work friends north of the border, and there's now only forty percent of the twelve hundred remaining. Oh, that's actually a pretty stout survivor group, if only for if forty percent of remaining, Because circa's down to almost twenty five percent. We lost four of eight entries this week with Dallas and Jacksonville seriously interested in what you think hashtag tough week. Well, I will let you know by the end of the show when I have seen all the options here and can really digest him. Chris Sells fill many preseason talked of having one survivor pick just for against Arizona. I think the Bears may be the ticket. I can't imagine them winning a game. You're right, they may be the new Arizona, because honestly, Arizona could be and maybe should be three and zero. That's how amazing that is. And then Wegg's pool he said eighty five yards. You said fifty five?
Speaker 1: I mean get him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I mean I must have mistyped that into my notes. Eighty five yard punt return for the Houston Texans was incredible, incredible, It's just and that was the momentum killer for the Jacksonville Jaguars went again. Fullback Andrew Beck went eighty five yards to the house to win that. All right, let us continue.
Speaker 1: Sunday Sunday, first early window game, Dolphins at Bills.
Speaker 2: Okay, game of now we get to talk the three and oh Dolphins at the two and one Bills. The Dolphins. As we said, no Jalen Waddell. Third play from scrimmage to Tyreek for fifty four yards vance. Joseph and the Broncos had Robbie Chosen formerly Robby Anderson in double coverage on that play, fifty four yards of the house. Seven to nothing Miami one minute and twenty three seconds into this ballgame. The play gave Hill twenty nineteen receiving yards in a Dolphins uniform. Per ESPN's Jeff Darlington, That's the most receiving yards in NFL history by a player in his first twenty games with a new team, and that was his first catch of the game. Seven and nothing, Denver three and out. Miami goes eighty one yards devon a chain third round pickout of Texas A and m in from eight fourteen to nothing, Miami six thirty one left in the first quarter. Then after a Denver seventy five yard touchdown drive culminating and a Wilson to Sutton Courland Sutton twelve yard touchdown pass, Miami goes seventy five again to a shovel pass to eight Jane twenty one to seven Miami ten sixteen left. Second quarter, twenty one to ten game. Now Miami has fourth and won at their own thirty four four point fifty two left.
Speaker 1: In the second quarter.
Speaker 2: They say, hell with it, We're going for it up eleven in our own territory. Alec Ingold stuffed for no game, Denver bawl down eleven, and you're like, okay, Broncos, they could get back in this game, right, Maybe not in that voice. I don't know why I put on that voice, but maybe that's what you think. That's you think, but it wouldn't hurt Miami. Broncos go back seven yards three and now Dolphins Dick get then eighty six yards. Most are from twenty out twenty eight to ten, Miami one forty eight left in the second quarter, and at that point you're like, oh wow, that that's the shit in the game. From being down eleven, squandering it in plus territory and now you're down eighteen set. But then it goes from bad to comical, and this is where the comedy begins. Down twenty eight to ten. Second play ensuing drive, Wilson a sudden hit by Javon Holland fumbles, Andre van Ginkel recovers, returns at twenty nine yards. One play later, mostered in from three. It's Miami thirty five to ten. It's thirty five to thirteen and a half. Wow Tua. Halftime stats Kelly sixteen of sixteen for two oh six. That's pretty good. Twelve point nine yards per attempt, two touchdowns, no picks. He wasn't sacked. Tyreek was six for one twenty two at a touch At that point, Miami had three hundred and forty four total yards of offense at the half. At the half, after the Broncos punted to start the third quarter, Dolphins matriculate fourth and goal with the denver one. We're up twenty two. Field goal, field goal, shmeel goal, as my mother used to say, they go for it. Most are in from one, forty two to thirteen. Seven forty eight left third quarter, another Sutton fumble, Dolphins go seventy seven more yards to a demostered mistackle, nineteen yards of the house. Forty nine to thirteen Miami. We're still in the third quarter. First play, next drive, Wilson picked by Emmanuel Lagma. Two plays later, two and a eight Chane from ten out fifty six to thirteen. Five seconds into the fourth quarter, we have a whole quarter to play. It's fifty six to thirteen. Then Mike go Wyatt it comes in to replace the two and he goes to Robbie chosen the chosen one. Don't even try to lift that from us. Robbie sixty eight yards, Marvin Mims Junior ninety nine yard kickoff return right after that, and then a Devon ah Chine sixty seven yard touchdown rud would close out the scoring. Is this real? Seventy to twenty Dolphins. By the way, there were eight minutes left in the game when it got to seventy to twenty, Like it could have been worse. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: There were plenty of records that Dolphins set yesterday at Plony.
Speaker 2: Records they left on the table the most points by one team in an NFL game since nineteen hundred and sixty and six, the fourth team at NFL history to score ten touchdowns in a game that includes playoff games. Tua ends up twenty three of twenty six for three h nine four touchdowns, no Picksey was not sacked. Eight Chane eighteen carries for two hundred three yards. It's like a Timmy Smith moment. Two touchdowns, four catches, for thirty and two more touchdowns. Most are thirteen for eighty two and three touchdowns, seven catches for sixty yards and another touchdown. Let me put those together. Eight Chane and Moster together eight touchdowns, three hundred and seventy five yards Tyreek Hohom nine catches one to fifty seven in a touchdown, the seven hundred and twenty six total yards seven hundred and twenty six. As that came up on the screen, I said to myself, I've been doing guessing lines for over a decade. I've never seen that number before. Do you know why, Kelly, Because it's the second most in NFL history nineteen fifty one ran who could forget it when they had seven to thirty five you remember that? Oh yeah, yep, yeah, seventy one plays plus three in turnovers. My god, and.
Speaker 1: What the fourth seventy plus point game in NFL history. But all the other three were in the forties, so you know you gotta go back aways for that.
Speaker 2: Who are they playing it? Oh? At Buffalo? Buffalo is really not much to say. They just destroyed Washington. It was ten to nothing, Skins had a third and goal at the one. They went into shotgun We always love that Robinson stuffed for a loss of one fourth and goal with the two incomplete pass. This was what eleven forty two left in the second quarter. The Bills had had a couple more Tyler bass field goals before the end of the half, fifty four and thirty two yarders. They go up sixteen to nothing, and the last one was set up by a howl pick by Micah Hyde and Skin's territory. With just over a minute remaining in the half. Third quarter, Bills are up sixteen to nothing. Howel is picked by Tradavius White in the end zone. Then after Allen was picked deep by Kendall Fuller, Washington punts. Bills failed to convert on fourth and one at the Washington thirty seven with fourteen eighteen left in the fourth quarter, but the first play of the next drive, Howel to Antonio Gibson. Then he gets hit by Aaron Johnson. He fumbles, recovered by Terol Bernard, leads to another Buffalo touchdown drive. It's twenty three to zero at that point, and then the Coudi Gras third play next drive, Howell tried to loop the ball while sprinting to his left over Ajpanessa not so much picked picked six thirty to nothing competitive portion of the game. Well over, it ends up thirty seven to three, and the only reason Washington got a three is because they had a audacity to lie to line Joey sly Up Joey sly Up for a fifty one yard er with under a minute to play, So that's the only reason they got points. The Bills d had nine sacks and five takeaways. Allen twenty thirty two for two eighteen, three carries for forty six yards and a touchdown, digs eight for one eleven. They held Washington to one of nine on third down, they outgained him three eighty six to two thirty and again plus four in turnovers that led directly to a net plus seventeen points.
Speaker 1: Gotta be the game of the week.
Speaker 2: I would imagine AFC East showdown at Buffalo. I still made it Buffalo minus three.
Speaker 1: This is Buffalo minus two and a half, but it is heading that three way.
Speaker 2: I would figure it'd be three.
Speaker 1: It is pretty much two and a half juiced everywhere one fifteen one twenty on the two.
Speaker 2: And a half. Okay, so far like Jacksonville best any any any thoughts on that one of this game Dolphins Bills, Well, you know, Sean Payton memo to Sean Payton, you owen three post scab arrogant guy that you are, gosh yeah, and don't want to say anything else about Nathaniel Hackett. You want to say anything else about Russell Wilson, anything else you gotta.
Speaker 1: Say talks to board trash for the rest of the league.
Speaker 2: Maybe that maybe he should have actually tried to milk clock in that game. You know, maybe I'm just thinking, bruh. I don't think I'm gonna be I and Fin's money line in this game. I mean, I think that's the Bills hole. I think that's the Bill's whole like game, like, let's just keep the ball away from the Dolphins, let's climb this out. I think three is just sort of low as like factory setting for this kind of game. I hear you. Yeah, We'll come back a whole bunch more to get to Week four guessing lines numbers game Vsent the Sports Betting Network. We get tweets at beating the book. This is from Trust the Glove. You'll rejoice a little bit if Chicago fires. It's coach first just don't act happy. I think that's right. Eric b Hey, gil broncos over Bears for Survivor Week four that's coming up. This is from Blue hen Bill. Never trusting Doug Peterson, Yes, he's a dope. In my infinite wisdom, I steered away from the Jags save Dallas and Casey then played then then played the Ravens. Oh and Casey then played the Ravens in my suicide pool. I was brilliant for about six minutes, then back to normal. Lol. Sorry about that. And Kevin Ryan Gil, I can't decide which I hate more of my decision to use Jacksonville and all three of my Survivor picks or the new Jason Bateman cellular commercial. Well, you know what the thing is with Jason Bateman is he's the same guy and everything. He's the same guy and everything, and he's not that he's not funny, yeah, everything.
Speaker 1: He only plays that guy in like the funny movies, who's like the heel or like the annoying guy. But Ozark Silver Spoons, he's the same guy.
Speaker 2: He's the same guy. I don't care what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's a comedy or if it's a dead serious drama. He's the same guy think about think about horrible Bostons. He's just the guy who's agitated the entire.
Speaker 2: He's that way in that commercial too. Remaining lone remaining unbeaten San Francisco and Miami both three and oh and then tonight, if there is a winner, obviously, even there's a tie, they'll be unbeaten. Philly and Tampa Bay both two and oh uh. And then the remaining winless teams Denver oh and three, Minnesota oh and three, Chicago and three, Cincinnati and Carol excuse me, Carolina, oh and three my team, my bet, and then Cincinnati is still oh and two ready to go? By the way, do you have a play in either game tonight? Obviously a double header, which again and for those of us who are in fast mode today, having football on just that much earlier is going to help us through the fast here. Eagles at Bucks. Eagles are five point favorites, Rams at Bengals. It does not look like Burrow's playing Bengals one and a half point favorites. Any play tonight on either game? Nothing for me, Yeah, nothing for me. And again, for those who are tuned in money, Like, how can you not have any any play on the Monday night game. We speak about the week's games for a week, we tell you what our contest picks are gonna be.
Speaker 1: All of our bets. If it ain't the Monday night games, it ain't the Monday night games.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean Rams Bengals.
Speaker 1: I don't unless you're able to get in front of whatever movement comes on official news on Burrow. I don't really know how you can put a bet in right now unless you really like the Rams and and you're just going in that direction regardless. In Eagles Bucks I've said it since before the season. I got enough respect for this Bucks team that it would be Bucks or passed for me in that game.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm just staying see, I think the end game thing for me is to quickly assess if the Eagles are going to roll them, you know, but we'll see. All right, let's go. We got a lot of games to make, Okay, let's start off with the second best game of the week, Broncos at Bears. Oh my three versus oh and three in that defeat at the hands that epic defeat at the hands of the Dolphins, Wilson. Russell Wilson was twenty three of thirty eight for three to ZH six. But again, the Broncos gave up seven hundred twenty six total yards seventy one plays to the Dolphins. They were minus three and turnovers. It's the worst loss of Sean Payton's career, fifty points seventy to twenty the most points and yards allowed seventy and seven to twenty six in Denver Broncos franchise history. Vance Joseph defensive coordinator, I don't know how he sticks around. I just don't. After that yesterday, Chicago, their losing streak now is at thirteen after getting bounced by the Chiefs. They've given up one hundred and six points in three games. It's the second most allowed through three games in team history. And not really much to say about this game because after the Chiefs punted on their first drive, it went like this. Kelly Chicago bunt Kansas City touchdown seven to nothing, Chicago bunt Kansas City touchdown fourteen nothing, Chicago punt Kansas City touchdown twenty one to nothing. Herbert fumble Kansas City field goal twenty four to nothing. Fields picked by Mike Edwards, Kansas City touchdown thirty one to nothing. Chicago punt Nigoakuay rolls into Mahomes leg he's still Okay, stays in Kansas City field goal thirty four to nothing, and oh, by the way, that's halftime. So that's all you need to know right there. The only good Chicago news of the day came when Blaine Gabbard came in for Mahomes. He got picked and they actually got a field goal out of it. So forty one to ten was the final. Fields ended up eleven of twenty two for ninety nine, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked three times, eleven carries for forty seven. They only had eleven first downs the Bears. They were out gained four fifty six to two oh three. They have allowed twenty five plus points in thirteen straight games. Matt Eberflus was hired as from the Colts as a He was a defensive coordinator with the Colts. Luke gets the as their offensive coordinator. We all remember what happened last week with a defensive coordinator leaving, resigning, and then that Field's news conference press conference where he's like the coaches, I'm too robotic this team has not improved at all. Fields has not improved at all either gets he's got to go where Everflu's has got to go. For my bet, I hope it's ever BLUs. I don't want to rejoice again. It's a man losing his job. But this is the most moribund team in all of football. I agree with that tweet earlier. They're the They're the Cardinals. Oh yeah, yep, that everybody thought.
Speaker 1: I mean especially I mean, you're row with three at this point, there is I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Have no hope. What is there to believe in? Nothing's team right now?
Speaker 1: I mean the the coaching staff is a disaster, Your quarterback is a disaster. And taking shots at your coaching staff, I mean, there's there's no upside to.
Speaker 2: This team right now.
Speaker 1: In frank, like, I had him tied into one of those one of those teasers. The Jags and the Chiefs yesterday did a weird like twelve and a half in the six half. We also just laid all the points with the Bears.
Speaker 2: Denver minus one and a half at Chicago is my guess and my way off little bit Denver three and three, three and a half in the market, right now after every three and a hook, three to the hook, they give him three and a three hook of draft kings right now. Yeah, listen, I think Chicago is terrible, but come on, Denver's three and a hook.
Speaker 1: I love that we're going to argue over this game because there is no way I could bet the Chicago Bears. There's betting the Denver Broncos in this game.
Speaker 2: If I had to, I'm not touching this. But for for that to be the line seems pretty commice. Yeah, I hear you, hear Ria.
Speaker 1: What's next? All right? Up?
Speaker 2: Ravens at Brown. Oh, that's a great game to two and one teams in the in the AFC. North Ravens two and one now after they lose to Indianapolis Cleveland two and one after they beat Tennessee handily Baltimore. Seven starters were out in this game. First time they touched the ball though they went eighty yards lamar in from eight. They were up seven to nothing. That's a little more than midway through the first quarter. Ravens second possession, first intend at the Indianapolis forty six Lamar to Kenyon Drake, who they had just signed to the practice squad, and then called him up twenty four yard game, but Drake got the ball poked out by Julius Brientz, who recovered it as well. After a trade of Pont's Colts went seventy four yards minsheot zac Moss from seventeen down seven to seven, six oh seven left. Second quarter, first plan suing drive one fumbled again hit by Tavian Bryan Quinny Payne recovers. It leads to an Indianapolis thirty one yard field goal after substitution chess match between Harbaugh and Steiken ten to seven Colts that ends up being the halftime score.
Speaker 1: After a trade punt so ten to seven Colts, then Adam Matt.
Speaker 2: Gay fifty four yard field goal to go up thirteen to seven with a thirty three left in the third quarter. After another trade, u Ponts Ravens then take eighty one yards lamar in from ten out Baltimore fourteen thirteen thirteen seconds left in the third quarter. Gay then hits a fifty three yard field goal to make it sixteen to fourteen. Tucker answers with a fifty yard or seventeen to sixteen Baltimore seven thirty three left in the ball game. Colts then forced upon. Baltimore gets the ball with four to forty eight left, third and six at their own twenty five. Lamar about to get sacked by Ebu Kam and Zaire Franklin, somehow escapes gets the first but the next third down, third and five from their own forty nine, Jackson sacked by Franklin. Punt pins the Colts at their own two down seventeen to sixteen, two fourteen left, third and eleven at their own one two oh five left. Minshew steps on the boundary in the back of the end zone safety nineteen sixteen Baltimore two oh three left. Surely, the Ravens are gonna win this football game. Ravens three and out, though Colts start at their own thirty eight one forty one left, they matriculate. They get a gay fifty three yarder nineteen nineteen fifty seven seconds left, and then Tucker misses a sixty one yarder dead on but short. We're going overtime. Colts win the coin toss three and out. Devin Duverney returns the punt thirty one yards. The Ravens are set up in plus territory at the indy forty seven they're gonna win. Surely the Ravens are but a three and out, they have to punt. Colts take over seven minutes left in overtime. Min should have Pittman Junior for thirty four, But fourth and one at the Baltimore forty six, four point fifteen left, Zach Moss stuff for no gain. Baltimore takes over again fourth and three at the Indianapolis forty seven, three twenty five left. Surely they're going to win again. Oh Zey Flowers tackled before the ball gets to them. No call, You've gotta be kidding me. No flag thrown. Colts take over again three twenty one left, and this time Matt Gay, who's already hit from fifty three to fifty three and fifty four. A Moss thirteen yard run sets him up for a fifty three yard or good. Colts win twenty two to nineteen. A whole mess of survivor entries go out with that as well. Lamar finishes twenty two of thirty one for two toh two, no touchdowns, no Picksie was sacked four times, fourteenth carries for one oh one two touchdowns, one fumble loss. The Colts were minus two and turnovers. How they lost I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that is a fascinating game. I mean, Ravens with so many injuries, so many injuries. When you talk about this side going into going into this next week.
Speaker 2: And then Cleveland beats Tennessee, they do. So it was a tight There were statistically dominating Tennessee at the half, yet they were only up ten thirteen to ten. H Tannehill had been sacked three times in the first half. Tennessee had only four first downs, Tennessee was only one of seven on third down, only sixty seven total yards in the first half. And then the Browns did score twice to blow it open twenty three to pardon me, final score twenty seven to three. I will say the Browns minus four and a half at home against Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Interesting grounds, two to two and a half basically everywhere right now. Uh, they opened like one and a half. Those who Cleveland have been taking one here. Yeah, that's one and a half scorning. So it's kind of it's been moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Cleveland d is epic.
Speaker 1: It is at best defense in the AFC.
Speaker 2: That might be a Cleveland play for me right there, all right, still continuing Week four, guessing lines National Football League. It's a numbers game at Visa, these sports betting network, the Numbers told the story they always done. It's one of those idiots who believe in the analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 2: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting Network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV, all proudly broadcast from bar Canada at the d I still do that, all Proudlytty been going to the old thing. By the way, I forgot to say again, DK Network, Levatard. Yeah, we're back on Vson. We get to right, we get so wrapped up in it we forget sometimes. Yeah, we'll get to Brandon Dale, We'll get to Josh McDaniels. But the beauty of this here segment is some teams haven't played yet, and some teams we've already talked about their games, so we can rapid fire through a bunch of these what's next Bengals, that Titans, Bengals, Bengals, the Titans. Of course, Bengals play tonight against the Rams and the second of the two games that I'm Monday Night football. So sight unseen on them and the Titans, as we just mentioned, in their loss to the Cleveland Browns, Tannehill thirteen of twenty five for one to oh four. That's it. No touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked five times, three and a half went to Miles Garrett. Miles Garrett also forced to fumble. In that game. Derrick Henry eleven carries for twenty yards against the vaunted Browns defense, a twenty three to six first down disadvantage for the Titans. They were outgained three forty one to ninety four in total yards thirty eight twenty nine to twenty one, thirty one disadvantage in time of possession. And oh, by the way, I don't know if you notice this, with four point fifty eight left in the game, down twenty four, fourth and fourth their own forty four, Mike Vrabel just waved the white flag and punted like he was just like, we can't do anything. I will say, sight unseen on the Bengals. I'll assume Burrow comes back. I said, Bengals minus two and a half on the road, Titans one and a half, right now, wow, one and a half.
Speaker 1: That'll come down to who's playing quarterback, right, Yeah, totally. We're talking about tonight, speculating. We're speculating about a week a week away. Next up, Rams at Colts, Early window.
Speaker 2: Rams at Colts, Rams don't play again until tonight against the Bengals Indianapolis. In that win against the Ravens, Minshew twenty seven to forty four for two twenty seven, one touchdown, no picks. He was sacked five times three by Kyle Kyle Hamilton, Zach Moss thirty carries for one to twenty two. The Colts were plus two in turnovers that led to plus three net Colts points the margin of victory, and Matt Gabe becomes the first kicker in NFL history to make four field goals of fifty yards or longer in a game. How about that he was money. I'll say the Colts minus one and a half. Sight unseen on the Rams Colts won. Uh, I do see a pick them out there about? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's mainly one though, okay. Next Next up Buccaneers at the Saints.
Speaker 2: All right, Buccaneers hosting the Eagles in the first of the two Monday night games. Sight unseen on them? New Orleans lost Derek Carry. Yesterday, Jamis had to come in car was thirteen of eighteen for one oh three in that loss to the Packers, one touchdown, no picks. He was sacked three times. Jamis ten for sixteen for one oh one. Kind of identical, no touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked once. Olave eight catches for one oh four, only two hundred and fifty two total yards for the Saints. They were four fourteen on third down again Tampa Bay. Sight unseen. I'll say New Orleans minus one and a half split the difference between a pick him and the three. I didn't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I just got really excited because I didn't think about this game yesterday. Jamis Winston revenge game. Oh my god, this is great. Sign me up Saints three at DraftKings right now. Saints three.
Speaker 2: That seems aggressive of the three. Yeah, I'm with you. It's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's painted three. For people that have it posted, it is. It is three everywhere?
Speaker 2: All right? All right? NFC East matchup Commanders at Eagles. All right, Eagles again, of course on the road at Tampa ban the first Monday night game tonight Washington. As I talked about, got crushed by the Bills, only got on the board with a Joey Slide field goal with fifty one seconds left. They got out gained by Buffalo. Washington did two twelve to one seventeen in the first half, eighteen thirty two to eleven thirty two disadvantage of time of possession. In the first half, they were minus two and turnovers. Howell ended up nineteen for twenty nine for one seventy no touchdowns, four picks. He was sacked nine times, Skelly nine times, nine times. Washington was one of nine on third down. They were out Game three eighty sixty two thirty. They were minus four and turnovers that led directly to a net plus seventeen Buffalo points. Philly sight unseen, Philly minus six maybe.
Speaker 1: Seven six, I said six seven, Okay, mag seven, looks like it come off the seven here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Painted seven pretty much. Ev al right, let's go to another We're gonna keep it going going, all right.
Speaker 2: Vikings at Panthers in the early window. Vikings said, Panthers, Oh that's another zero to three clash. Come on, Panthers, keep losing, baby, I need you to Minnesota against the Chargers yesterday Kelly's the most on brand football game in the history of on brand football games. Minnesota third and eight at the Chargers twenty six, eight to forty one left, first quarter, scoreless game. Cousins to Hawkinson pass the sticks stripped by a low high Gilman. Chargers then go seventy nine yards with it Herbert and Donald Barham from three out seven to nothing, Chargers two fifty one left. First quarter. After the team's trade punts, Minnesota goes seventy five yards. Cousin said Jefferson for twenty one cousins of Jefferson for thirty four. The big plays Cousins said Josh Oliver from four out to knock things up at seven to seven. Seven to twenty seven left. Second quarter. Third play, ensuing drive, Herbert and Josh Joshua Palmer hit by Jordan Hicks fumbles. Hicks recovers first Chargers turnover of the season. How can you be zero to two and not have a turnover?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Vikings appear to get held to a field goal try, but Derwin James then flagged for unnecessary roughness on third and goal, which gives the Vikings a first in goal. Next play Madison appeared to fumble, but they called forward progress. Minnesota settles for Greg Joseph twenty three yard field goal, ten to seven Minnesota, two oh eight left in the second quarter. Already the game is starting to get tipsy. It's not drunk yet, but it's getting tipsy. Chargers then go seventy five yards all but three yards on Herbert passes Herbert to Parham from one out on fourth and goal. It's fourteen to ten Chargers. That would be the halftime score. Here's your halftime stat on Justin Herbert ready for this twenty six for thirty for one eighty seven, six point two yards per attempt, two touchdowns, no picks, was not sacked. He also had twelve yards rushing, which led the Chargers all right, fourteen to ten. Chargers. Third quarter air after a Vikings punt, mcmannus misses a fifty three yard field goal try for the Chargers. Fike's punt again then first and ten at the Minnesota forty nine with the Chargers for the Chargers with six oh one left in the third quarter, Herbert latter to Keenan Allen, who then throws it to Mike Williams touchdown. Twenty one to ten Chargers five point fifty two left in the third quarter, and Kelly, you're saying to yourself, the Chargers are gonna roll. This is gonna coast job, This is gonna be so easy, and then you remember, oh, I'm talking about the chargers that ain't happening. Vikings then have fourth and six at the Chargers thirty six three fourteen left in the third quarter. They go for it, Cousins to kJ Osmoorn takes it to the house twenty one seventeen Chargers three oh one left. Third quarter, Chargers punt. Vikings matriculate eighty three yards Cousins of Jefferson for fifty two to the house twenty four to twenty one Minnesota eleven twenty left, and then the Chargers go seventy five yards Herbert to Joshua Palmer on the ricochet off the hands of Vikings cornerback A. Caleb Evans for thirty yards twenty eight twenty four Chargers eight oh five left. Oh boy, oh boy. Vikings then get it to first and goal at the Chargers three with four to twenty three left, down four. Here's the sequence, two yard game, one yard loss incomplete fourth and goal at the two. Incomplete, Chargers take back over still up twenty eight, twenty four at their own two with two fifty three left, then fourth and one at their own twenty four, up four one fifty one left. Brandon Staley says, we're going for it. We're gonna put this away. Kelly stuffed for no gain. You're throwing it all around the yard. Let's just throw Kelly up the middle stuffed. Will this be the first time in NFL history that head coach will be fired right on the spot before our very eyes? No, no firing. Vikings take over at the Chargers twenty four, one forty six left. First down pass goes off of Osborne's hands, had him for a potential score. Then, after a Charger's illegal use of the hands penalty, Vikings have it first and ten at the Chargers twenty with fifty five seconds left. They're only down four. Ends up fourth and five at the Chargers fifteen with forty one seconds left. Cousins to Hockinson pass the sticks first and goal at the six. There's thirty five seconds left in the game, no timeouts. The Vikings don't run a play for twenty three seconds, twelve seconds left on the clock KERK Cousins. They tried to quick snap him instead of spiking it, but the Vikings would say later that the home crowd noise worked against them and that Cousins couldn't hear the play, so ultimately Cousins just decided to run his own play. He gets picked off on a deflection in the end zone by Kenneth Murray. Junior ballgame, the most on brand football game in the history of football games. Someone forced to win mandatory. I guess it could have been a tie, but it didn't happen. Chargers are the team that wins it, twenty eight to twenty four. They go to one and two and the Vikings are zero to three. Start the Cousins. The Jets talk again. Yep. Cousins thirty two of fifty three to sixty seven, three touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked four times, Jefferson seven for one, forty nine out a touch Both teams had exactly four hundred and seventy five total yards, which is so poetic, so poetic. Who are they playing again? Who are the Chargers playing or in Minnesota planking Vikings Panthers? Oh yeah, the Panthers. Panthers Panthers are zero and three. I don't know what to say about this game. It was a field goal fest for Carolina, excuse me, for the Seahawks. In the first half. Carolina had the one touchdown, so it was thirteen to twelve Carolina at the half. But then in the second half, after Seattle got a fifth field goal from Jason Myers to go up fifteen to thirteen, Pinero missed a fifty five yard and whenever you miss a long field goal like that, it's bad news. Seahawks went fifty five yards walker Kenneth Walker the third in from one. It was twenty two to thirteen Seattle. The Panthers did get it to twenty two to twenty a little later, but then with fourteen fifty five left in the ballgame, Seattle went sixty nine yards and six plays Walker in from seven, twenty nine to twenty with eleven forty left. Then the Panthers, down nine, had to punt it on fourth and nineteen from their own forty six with eight thirteen left. I guess they had to punt it because it was nineteen yards to go. They got it back after Seahawks three and out five point fifty left but then it was a four and out for the Panthers. Fourth and seven at the Carolina thirty five four to fifty two left, Dalton was sacked by Jaron Reid on an absolute jail break shortfield. Seahawks scored again. That was it thirty seven to twenty at that point. Final score thirty seven to twenty seven. Seahawks get home, Seahawks betters, get the money. Minnesota at Carolina Battle of the Ohen threes. Come on, Minnesota, can you do this once?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 2: I said, Vikings by three on the road.
Speaker 1: Vikings three is pretty much when it opened, it's gone to three and a half.
Speaker 2: It's it's three and a half everywhere, three and a half, three and o' hook. I think that's right.
Speaker 1: I laid the three with the Vikings this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh you did? This is the game where you said you have multiple bets on the game I was talking about. I laid the three of the Vikings and I played the over in this game as well. I think we were right to be a little more scared of Andy Dalton than for Bryce Young Like I think that played out for sure. I'm much less scared going against Carolina when it's Bryce Young.
Speaker 1: This is the situation Night brought up last week, like, what do you do if you're the pant if the Panther's going for This.
Speaker 2: Is why we got crushed on the draft because we're so convinced CJ. Stroud is so much better than Bryce Young will be at the next level, and so far through three games, CJ. Stroud is corroborating all of that. We'll get to the Daly decision to put that in context. On the other side, more games, numbers game Visa the sports betting network.
Speaker 3: A numbers game on Visa these sports betting network.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kelly, you know, I don't know if I've ever mentioned this to you, but before you make your next bet, be sure to visit Visa dot com to check the current betting splits data.
Speaker 1: It's putting this.
Speaker 2: I want to know where the money and bets are moving every game. Betting Splitz pays this updated with DraftKings odds every five minutes, so you can see changes in all the action. Find out where the public's betting based on the number of tickets, and where the money does not match the public opinion. You can check out not just today's action, but future events as well. Betting splits yet another way that Visa is here to make you a smart, better year round. Checkout today's betting splits for every game at vsin dot Com. It's skill Alexander's Kelly Bidlin guessing lines for week number four, looking for value. Our first impression is often the best one, as it was last week. Sort of perfection on guessing lines last week with Detroit and Miami and Seattle. By the way, you know the betting splits up part that I love the best. Remember that like little period of like three days where instead of yelling splitting bets, you just you just you vomited anything that was on your mind. Aliens exist. That's right. That okay, So that Brandon Staley decision to go for it fourth and one up four in this game twenty eight to twenty four against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings had every opportunity to cash in on it afterwards and couldn't do it because they themselves are like the NFC version of the Chargers. You know, the crowd noise, Our home crowd noise prevented us from from running the proper play. They wasted twenty three seconds. It gets picked on a deflection and the Chargers end up winning the game, but that Brandon Staley decision to go for it fourth and one up four points with fourth and one at their own I want to get the details right again.
Speaker 1: Fourth and one.
Speaker 2: At their own twenty four yard line, one fifty one left, and Joshua Kelly was stuff for no gain. Again, the play call can be debated also, But Seth Walder our buddy over at ESPN, he said, the Chargers going forward on fourth and one at their own twenty four with one to fifty one left, actually what would have been an increase in probability going forward would have given them a win probability of eighty eight point nine percent, whereas punting would have only given them a would have only given them a win probability of eighty two point one percent. So he says, Brandon Staley made the correct decision. I happen to agree with him, but the consequence of not making it, I was like, this, dude's getting fired on this.
Speaker 1: We were Ben and I were on the air for Live Bed Sunday, and those things are so much tougher to process in the moment, right like where you're you're seeing him line up to go for it, and you're with the lead like we're on the air, I'm like, what is he doing? And then you start to think about it a little bit more and I'm like, you know what, the Chargers defense has.
Speaker 2: Been such trash. You get the yard, it's all games over. Like in other words, as much as you might, as much as you might in a moment, you know, just want to kill him for not going Actually was the proper thing to do. And here's the thing, not even close to what happened later in the day. Yeah, which we'll get to. What's the name it was.
Speaker 1: It took me three minutes though, for my brain to process the like, oh no, what is he doing? Oh wait, no, this is a good call.
Speaker 2: Oh wait. If he doesn't get this though, he might get fired on the spot. All right.
Speaker 1: It's the last early window game Steelers at Texas Beautiful.
Speaker 2: So this falls right into our lap, right after the Brand and Stanley conversation. Last early game. So Pittsburgh beats the Raiders. That was a pretty big gambling boon for anybody who's been in the Steelers last night. They win it twenty three to eighteen, outright winner as a dog in this game, I mean I could go through this. Raiders went up seven and nothing. Garoppolo to Davante. Davante Adams was unstoppable in this game. We'll get to that a little later. He's incredible. Next drive though, down seven and nothing, third and seven at their own twenty eight pick at perfect past the Calvin Austin the third in stride seventy two yard touchdown seven to seven, six twelve left.
Speaker 1: First quarter. Jalen Warren with the great Blitz pick up on that play.
Speaker 2: After a Vegas three and out first play for Pittsburgh, Marcus Peters drops a pick six. Steelers eventually punt now the second quarter. Raiders ball second and ten at Pittsburgh forty three to twelve to twenty seven left in the second quarter TI game, Jimmy G picked over the middle by Levi Wallace that leads to a Boswell forty three yardfield weal ten to seven Pittsburgh eight thirty three left. Second quarter. Another three and out for the Raiders, Boswell forty two yardfield goal, thirteen to seven. One to fifty six left second quarter, Raiders ball. Jimmy G sacked caught under t. J. Watt, limped off the field. He would return. Steelers content to get to halftime despite not getting the ball first. In the second half, they're up thirteen to seven. Third quarter Raiders three and out. Boswell fifty seven yard field goal. Is Chris Boswell like the most understated great kicker in the league, Like we never talk about him. He's just good, so great. Sixteen to seven, Pittsburgh nine twenty eight left of the third quarter. Then the Raiders second and ten at the Pittsburgh forty eight seven twenty five left or down nine. Jimmy G throws it up for grabs, picked by Patrick Peterson. Pittsburgh eighty one yard drive. This is where they extend the lead pickets of Friarmuth from thirteen out. Twenty three to seven Pittsburgh three point fifty six left, Raiders fourth and five at the Pittsburgh twenty. That was in the third quarter, by the way. Then in the fourth quarter, Raiders fourth and five at the Pittsburgh twenty two, thirteen to thirteen left. You're down twenty three to seven. You need two scores of eight. Jimmy G incomplete intended for Jacoby Myers. Pittsburgh three and out, though Raiders aided by a questionable roughing. The passer call on Minka Fitzpatrick that would have forced a fourth down very questionable. He hit the shoulder first. Three plays later, third and goal to the Pittsburgh won garoppolo to DeVante twenty three to thirteen, two point conversion from the one after a PI Jimmy g to Michael Mayer twenty three to twenty three to five, five point forty one left Pittsburgh three and out, four thirty five left, so the Raiders get the ball at their own forty eight, down eight. They get to fourth and one at the Pittsburgh twenty five with three point fifteen left. Kelly and Josh McDaniels going forward on fourth and one, there's a snap in fraction, so it moves it back to fourth and six. You're down eight, there's three fifteen left. McDaniels inexplicably then lines his team up for a field goal, because Kelly, if you can cut a one score game to a one score game at that point, you are a nuts if you don't go for that opportunity. He then gets bailed out by a leverage call on the Steelers Yeah wow, and gets it to fourth and then, so the Raiders get the automatic first down.
Speaker 1: Then they get it to fourth and.
Speaker 2: Four at the Pittsburgh eight with two twenty five left, They're down eight. They have all three of their timeouts and the two minute warning left, and McDaniels still decides to kick a Carlson twenty six yard field goal to cut it to twenty three to eighteen. I was like, it was I couldn't even speak, like, is this real? No idea? Is this joke? Is this happening?
Speaker 1: By the way, I mean, your offense has been so good. I mean, you just know you're gonna get another chance at it.
Speaker 2: I mean, let me be fair. Let me go back to Seth Walder. Since we gave the you know, he said Brandon Staley made the right decision. Well what about this one? Noope, on this one, he says. Wrong, as we all knew instinctively, Raiders kicking field goal on fourth and fourth the Pittsburgh gate. If you go forth there, it's fifteen point eight percent chance to win. If you kick it, you've reduced your win probability to ten point two percent. That's a big air And on all people are gonna be like, that's only five percent. It's gotta be way more than that. According to Walder, a big air five percent is a huge error in the moka there, like if you drop it down. What is this from optastats? Since the two point conversion was adopted in nineteen ninety four, the Raiders are the only NFL team to attempt a field goal in the last three minutes of the fourth quarter, went down by exactly eight points with less than five yards to go for a first down or touchdown. It's incredible, it is. It's incredible. And of course what ensued, what happened after that, you could almost predict it, right, They've got their three timeouts to the two minute warning. They're only down, they're down five. Now, it's like, but you know, they don't stop the Steelers stealers get the first down. Not quite the ball game, but really the ball game is the Raiders got the ball back after a muff with twelve seconds left, back at their own fifteen and of course then Jimmy g promptly picked by Levi Wallace. So what Josh Daniels ultimately did there, let's distill it. He traded a fourth and four for a fourth and eighty five. That's what he did. That's exactly what he diak, but he did. Yeah, it's exactly what he did. Pick It ends up sixteen of twenty eight for two thirty five, two touchdowns, no picks.
Speaker 1: He was sacked once.
Speaker 2: These Steelers were plus three and turnovers that led directly to plus ten Pittsburgh net points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always got a love with you when you've got money online. Because I didn't involved in this game until it hit three and I was like, really, we're going three. I gotta I gotta take Steelers plus three. So you know you're doing the little math in your head, right, You're like, okay, so we're gonna down eight, Okay, we're gonna go here. They gotta go for two and then I'm catching three. So where are we gonna be going to overtime?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh wait, they're kicking a field goal?
Speaker 1: Why are they kicked?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, go go take the field goal. That was That was one of those moments that I think the entire nation shared where I if they could track the spike in texts that happened at that moment where everyone was saying like any variation of is he for real? Yeah? Is he crazy? Is this a joke? Like it's unbelievable. Who are they playing, Pittsburg? Who are they playing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Steelers at Texans at the Texans. The Texans are one and two. Texans, get off the schneid. Good for Demico, Ryans and the Texans for beating the Jaguars survivor carnage. Aside, c J. Stroud twenty of thirty for two eighty two touchdowns, no picks. He was not say he's the first quarterback in NFL history to have at least nine hundred passing yards, four past touchdowns and zero picks in his first three career stats starts. Rather, according to ESPN Stats and Information, Dell five for on touch receiving, Houston was plus two and turnovers that led to plus six net Texans points in that game against Jacksonville. I will say Pittsburgh will be favored in their first game of the year by three at Houston right out draft Kings it is three and a half. Everywhere else?
Speaker 1: Who is three?
Speaker 2: Though? Okay, yeah, that seems about right. That would seem like a not a hard one to make. Okay, how many games we have left here? One, two, three, four, five? Oh my god, all right, we'll get to five more games?
Speaker 1: So far? What do you like best Vikings? But that's it. I played the Viting I haven't played. I've bet up all all year, Gil, Come on, I've held out for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Finally gotta get it on of the vikings this week, I'm gonna say Vikings, Browns and Jaguars, Vikings, Browns and Jaguars. I mean, Chicago three and a half is ridiculous, but I'm not running bet that. I like the jag sidn too. I don't know if I'm gonna end up with a bet.
Speaker 1: On it or not.
Speaker 2: All right, five more games to get to guessing lines. Week four Numbers game Vsent the Sports Betting Network. We get tweets at beating the book Trenton Stan Hope, please explain to me how this isn't a Max bet. Oh he wants a Puka Nakua over five and a half receptions tonight. I like it. I do like it. Mills at win this, John, he says, curious, Why why aren't we seeing odds on brock Purty comeback Player of the Year. He's three and zero nine months after being knocked out of the NFC Championship game. In six months since UCL repair Niners look like they win fourteen plus games. Isn't this the very definition of the award?
Speaker 1: Mills?
Speaker 2: I love you man with all due respect, but he was seven to zero in the regular season, and another guy almost died on the field. So yeah, you can't really consider a comeback Player of the Year.
Speaker 1: A guy who got hurt in the playoffs that is not currently up a draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting. Jeff Schwartz, what is the not that? Jeff Schwartz? Another Jeff Schwartz, this one with a J. What is the over under for a number of Plinko games in the NFL each weekend? I counted three this past week, New Orleans, Green Bay, Chargers, Minnesota, Indianapolis Baltimore. Seems low. We could still get one or two tonight though, for sure. Yeah. Yeah, and indian Account Indianapolis Baltimore was such plinko. Yeah, all of that on Feby's Famato, he says me at the Dennis listening to Mike Greenberg and some ESPN. I'll say, guy, he used a different term guessing lines. Know your plays, he says. Matthew Mayberry Kamara will be back next week for the Saints. Might be why the number is bumped slightly. It's a good point. Yeah, yeap, good point. And this from Tony Farmer game, Tony Farmer, I agree, boss, I agree. Boswell has been underrated over the years, but he was pretty bad last season twenty for twenty eight. That good point. Michael Burns Staley probably made the right call by going, but he called the wrong play. They couldn't run the ball at all the whole game. Pass bass bass, my god. Yep, I mentioned that by high sell low. You know, after five minutes of trying to figure out what McDaniels was doing kicking the most wears field goal I've seen in years. The most underrated part was Collinsworth in Tarrico trying to explain it to the audience. They'd make it a few seconds into the explanation and then start trailing off because it didn't make any sense during any of the four times they tried classic classic NFL. It's so true, man, they were like Collinsworth was trying to figure it out. He's like, I would have gone for it. Here he was trying to be polite. I mean I would have gone for it. Yep. All right, what's next?
Speaker 1: Oh, those same Raiders Raiders at Chargers.
Speaker 2: Jimmy g was twenty eight to forty four and defeat three twenty four two touchdowns, three picks.
Speaker 1: He was sacked four times.
Speaker 2: Davante thirteen for one seventy two two touchdowns on twenty targets. By the way, after the game, he was not happy. Not happy.
Speaker 1: How is like, how are there not multiple teams lining up to try to trade for him? Right?
Speaker 2: Like? He is so good, so good.
Speaker 1: It is hard to look that good at wide receiver when the rest of your team is this bad.
Speaker 2: He yeah, it was basically the tone, I don't want to say anything wrong here, but like I'm not here to be patient, you know. Basically it was the Raiders were minus three and turnovers that led directly to ten plus ten Pittsburgh net points the Chargers, who of course won that epic Chargers Vikings on brand duel. All three games this season decided by four points or fewer. So Chargers Herbert forty for forty seven for four h five three touchdowns, no picks, He sack ones. Keenan Allen, you think DeVante's numbers were good eighteen for two fifteen on twenty targets. Williams seven for one to twenty one in a touchdown. He also got hurt, and as I said, both teams, the Vikings and the Chargers, each had exactly four hundred and seventy five total yards. The Chargers, of course, twelve penalties for ninety four yards because you got to throw those in the mix when you're talking about the charge of course, Yeah, Raiders at Chargers. I put the Chargers in no man's land at minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're close. It's believe four and a half still everywhere. Yeah, you're about four and half almost everywhere. What if I've been the most awful that the Bears, I've been the most off on.
Speaker 2: It was the Jacks. Didn't you have the and a half or something on the Jacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think it was that the dude Mike Williams knee injury, Like this kills me. We talked about it so much preseason, but like, these guys can't have a season where both these wide receivers are healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be honest. What my exact thought was when Mike Williams got hurt, Like if I was a family member at that point, I would put my arm around him and I'd be like, maybe we shouldn't do this.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be getting tough. I mean for him, but I mean really both of them, him and Keenan Allen. Right, it's like every year one of the guys, if not both of them.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on, we are in the late window now, four twenty five Eastern Patriots at Cowboys.
Speaker 2: The Raiders charges game was four five years. Oh, there's actually games we haven't gotten to. Patriots, the one and two Patriots they get off the schneid Dallas two and one they lose to the Cardinals. Patriots have now beaten the Jets fifteen times in a row. So there's that. The last Jets quarterback to beat the Patriots, and I guess it's Mark Sanchez Ryan Fitzpatrick. Twenty fifteen. Patriots were up three to nothing, Mac Jones to Faroh Brown in the second quarter, fifty eight yards, ten to nothing Patriots. To that point in the game, We're talking eleven forty nine left in the second quarter, the Jets had minus one total yards and one first down. In fact, say good, the Jets first five possessions, they had five punts and six yards. Is that better? That is an awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they traded punts.
Speaker 2: Zerline actually made a fifty two yard field goal to cut it to ten to three with just over a minute left in the second quarter. Ryland missed a fifty seven yarder at the end of the half, so the Patriots are only up a score, and the halftime stats on Wilson four of ten for twenty nine. I'll do the math for you. That's two point nine yards per attempt, no touchdowns, no Picksy was sacked twice. The Jets had three first downs at the half, they were one of eight on third down, and they had thirty nine total yards. They were out gained two sixteen to thirty nine in the first half, and the Patriots only led ten to three.
Speaker 1: And I had I'm back.
Speaker 2: In the Patriots. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. You cannot mess this up.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Third in the contest, and I had him in the contest. Chad Ryland kicked a fifty one yard field goal for New England put the Patriots up thirteen to three. Ten twenty left, and the third quarter teams traded punt three times. Then fourth quarter the Jets all of a sudden win eighty seven yards more yards and they had gained all game to that point, helped by a PI in the end zone Nick Bowden from one thirteen to ten Patriots, five twenty four left. It's only a three point game, and then the Pats are forced to punt. Jets are down three. They started their own ten with two forty four left. They can win this. They have all three timeouts. And then I remember ohed Zach Wilson never mind third and fifteen at their own five with two twenty seven left, Wilson sacked in the end zone by Matthew John Safety, fifteen to ten Patriots. Oh, surely they're gonna coast here. Put the Patriots three and out again because the Jets defense is awesome. Jeff gets the Jets get the ball back with one forty three left at their own forty five great field position fifty five yards. They're gonna win this. Uh No, incomplete, incomplete, incomplete, and then the dreaded fourth and ten two yard completion way to go Zach Wilson, New England takes over one to nineteen left. Jets have two timeouts left. They do get the ball back with sixteen seconds left. Wilson to Wilson for a deep play and the home clock operator stops the clock with the second left at their own forty six after the spike, so they actually get a hail Mary chance as a result, Wilson to the goal line batted down off of Garrett Wilson's shoulder bad Randall Cobb actually gets a hand on it down towards the turf. But incomplete ballgame, New England fifteen to ten. They crushed them and only one by five and held on for dear life Jones fifteen of twenty nine for two oh one in the Patriots win, Dallas loses to the Cardinals. A lot of survivors out with the Cowboys. So was the Jaguars the most, followed by the Ravens, followed by the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah in circa right, every other Yeah, that Cowboys one was way more, way more.
Speaker 2: That's correct, That's exactly right. Cowboys trailed three to nothing. Then Arizona went seventy eight yards, ending in a James Connor five yard touchdown run. It was nine to nothing. Arizona two point attempt failed after Dallas offside on the pat nine to three. Arizona Cards went seventy five yards. Ron Dale Moore with a forty five yard scamper. It was fifteen to three Arizona two point conversion fails again Dobbs intended for Marquise Brown, So the Cowboys woke up at that point. Seventy five yard drive Dak to Rico Dowdle out of Southkkilaki. You remember WeGo down le at South Carolina, Sure, sure you do. From fifteen out, fifteen to ten Arizona five point thirty two left, Prader from forty three eighteen to ten Arizona one twenty eight left in the second quarter, Cowboys went and then Prader from sixty two His career long was sixty four a decade ago in Denver in elevation sixty two twenty one ten Arizona at the half, longest field goal of the NFL season, And then the second half, Brandon Aubrey hit a twenty seven yard to cut of twenty one to thirteen, and then you know, Dallas matriculated. They got a fourth and three at the Arizona four down eight three h three left in the third quarter, they decided to go for it. Incomplete pass Dak intended for cd Lamb. It was twenty one to thirteen into the fourth quarter. Cowboys had the ball again at their own thirty six to start a drive. They get to the dreaded first and goal from the ten. Stymied, had to settle for an Aubrey twenty six yard field goal. It's twenty one to sixteen Arizona, nine to twenty eight left. But then the Cards first intended their own twenty four. You know what, they learned something from last week when they squandered the twenty one point lead to the Giants. They kept their foot on the pedal. First play on the ensuing drive Dobbs to Michael Wilson for sixty nine, three plays later to marquise from two out. Twenty eight to sixteen Arizona, our more survivors getting knocked out. I put it, yes, Dallas takes forever, By the way, that was also weird. Dallas took forever to matriculate the ball down the field, down twelve. They end up third and goal at the six with three zero five left. Dak picked by Kazira White in the end zone. That's it. Ballgame, twenty eight to sixteen Arizona DAK twenty five or forty for two to forty nine, one touchdown, one pick. You sacked twice Pollard twenty three for one to twenty two. I will say New England and Dallas Dallas by five and a half. I'm big on the No man's land. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Dallas seven painted Dallas seven. Everywhere.
Speaker 2: Looks like it could come off the cheap sevens out there, come off down to the six PA. Yeah, it looks like it could come my way. Wow, the full seven of interesting. Okay, two more games, three more games the other two three and three Yeah, three including the primetime games. Next numbers game Visa, the Sports Betting.
Speaker 3: Network Numbers game on Visa, the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: Put the Visa experts to work for you this football season.
Speaker 2: To start betting smarter with the Vson Pro subscription, sign up now and say forty percent off our football season special when you use promo code a n G that's for a numbers game. Get access to everything we do this football season, including our daily best bets with the leaderboard to see which Visa expert has the hot hand, betting splits to show you where the money and bets are moving for every game, plus betting systems, premium analysis, and twenty four to seven video access. Remember to use promo code a n G to say forty percent when you sign up on a football season special today. Sign up today at vsen dot com slash subscribe Kelly. My five season long bets in the NFL. Giants alt season win total under six and a half plus one eighty five, off to a good start, Commanders alt high season win totals over seven and a half plus one ninety I mean off to a good start banked wins. But yeah, I don't expect it at this point, but we'll see. All they gotta do is get to eight. That's a tough tea. That's a tough one. You got rocked yesterday.
Speaker 1: But two and one.
Speaker 2: Last team to record first win Panthers fifteen to one, Baby, come on. Matt Lafleur, coach of the year plus fifteen sixty one. So far, so good. Two and one Packers Matt Eberflus, first NFL head coach fired plus fifteen nineteen. Looking pretty good, looking pretty good? Hi, the Panthers never flew slack. I think I'm looking pretty good on most of them now. On the other hand, everything I say in baseball goes to absolute crapola as soon as I say it. We'll get into that tomorrow because we have more air lines to guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sunday four to twenty five, Eastern Cardinals at Niners.
Speaker 2: Cardinals at Niners, that's a that's a that's an afternoon game. Still, Oh, Cardinals at Niners. Well, if you're not in circa, this is the obvious uh survivor play I guess of the week. But in circle we can't use this. By the way, just thinking about all these games we went through, I don't see one slam dunk survivor play good God, Arizona's we just talked about. Beats the Cowboys. Dobbs Josh Dobbs seventeen for twenty one nine, one touchdown, No Pixie was sacked twice, six carries for fifty five yards, James Connor fourteen carries for ninety eight yards, and the touchdowns. As I said earlier, the Cardinals not only could be three and oh, perhaps they should be three and zero. Handed that game to Washington in week one, squandered the twenty one point lead against the Giants in Week two and beat the Cowboys. That was the thing about that win over the Cowboys. It wasn't like the It was a turnover fest. Usually when a team wins a game and upsets another team like that, it's based on turnovers. The Cardinals just stared him in the face, punched him in the mouth, whatever whatever metaphor you want to use. And San Francisco extra rest coming off their win on Thursday night over the Giants.
Speaker 1: But I thought what you said earlier was pigd too. The Cardinals team they got up in like last week. They didn't just settle and let let this thing get away from him. The yeah, yeah, they kept their foot down.
Speaker 2: I put it between ten and fourteen, I said, San Francisco minus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Niners. Fourteen is fourteen, Yeah, fourteen at Draft King, it's fourteen everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Arizona season win total was what three and a half before that game and a half? Yeah, all right. Sunday Night Chiefs at Jets. Sunday Night Football Chiefs at Jets, the two and one Chiefs the one and two Jets. Patrick Mahomes and victory yesterday against the Bears, twenty four of thirty three for two seventy two, three touchdowns, no picks. He was not sad before he was taken out of the game, Blaine Gabbard ended up three of five for thirty one and two picks. Uh. Kelsey seven catches for sixty nine yards and a touchdown. How great were the announcers who was doing that? Was that Iron Eagle or was it somebody else.
Speaker 1: Got the wrong games on the air?
Speaker 2: They were like, it wasn't Iron Eagle, it was whoever. The color guy was like Taylor Swift is uh, friends with the Kelsey family. They didn't know how to phrase it. Yeah, friends with the Kelsey family. Yeah, that's it. We don't have enough time to talking about it now.
Speaker 1: But if we are talking like date two day three, sitting with your bomb up in the skybox, that's a that's a.
Speaker 2: Move pretty serious. Held Chicago to eleven first downs the Chiefs did. They outgained him four fifty six to two oh three, more points versus Chicago for the Chiefs than the Chiefs had scored in their first two games combined this year. And then the Jets remember before the season with Aaron Rodgers, I said, you look at that those first six games. If they if they got a three and three, they would take it right now, I said, if he gave them true serum and then I said when he went down into was Wilson, I was like, they'll take the two and four. Well, right now they're one and two. They're halfway there. Zach Wilson was eighteen of thirty six for one fifty seven in that game, four point four yards per attempt, no touchdowns, no pixie was stacked three times. As we just documented going through that Jets game earlier, those stats look better than his actual performance. The Jets ended up with twelve first downs one hundred and seventy one total yards. They were out gaining three fifty eight to one seventy one. They only had thirty eight rushing yards, and afterwards, star wide receiver Garrett Wilson upset during a sideline conversation with Zach Wilson, an offensive cordated Nathaniel Hackett. He hinted that he's not getting the ball enough, but when asked if the Jets will change quarterbacks, coach Robert Salas said he's sticking with Wilson, saying, quote, yeah, he's fine, that's.
Speaker 1: The quote Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 2: Garret Wilson did it again this week. Then he goes, He's who gives us the best chance to win. That's basically the cleanest answer I can give you. Oho oh, And we found out that like Matt Ryan and Carson Wentz each called the Jets to get on the team, and they were like, yeah, we're good. Poor Carson Wentz, he was like, gonna be an MVP, right, rehappens?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Then they win the Super Bowl without him, they win the SUPERROWL without him, and then he's just horrible after that. It's just so awful. Kansas City minus seven on the road or is it more?
Speaker 1: I said seven? I think the look ahead was seven. It is nine now Chiefs and a half.
Speaker 2: It's hard to go two ham against the Jets because that defense is so good, so you can't like make it crazy full nine. Huh. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I'm not really a seven point teaser guy, but man, that would that would fit that?
Speaker 2: Okay? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you're trusting much of the I mean they can't do anything offense. I hear you on the defense, yeah, but yet no, they can't do anything offensively. Yeah, So that one's tough, all right. Monday Night Football Seahawks at Giants, Seahawks at Giants Seahawks.
Speaker 2: We talked about beat the Panthers GINO twenty three for thirty six for two ninety six, one touchdown, one pick, sack twice. Kenneth Walker the third Pete Carroll said he likes to run the football, likes to establish the run. He said, eighteen for ninety seven for Walker, two touchdowns, three catches for fifty nine and then dk Metcalf six catches for one to twelve. They'll go to the Giants. The Giants extra rest after getting beat by the Niners on Thursday. I will say Seahawks by three on the road, Giants one and a half.
Speaker 1: At DraftKings, Giants won pretty much everywhere else. I see one pick them out there. This number coming your.
Speaker 2: Way, though. We have DraftKings line at Seahawks minus one and a half. Yeah, it flipped and it flipped to the Giants, flipped to the Giants. Oh my goodness, gracious, yeah, I am down. You know how I feel about the Giants. That's interesting. That's an interesting line. Giants by one and a half.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, So this open but looks like one and a half two most places for Seattle. So alright, show a couple questions, we moved three points in the Giants direction.
Speaker 2: I don't understand here. So Parls and I were throwing this around yesterday. Oh, John Gooulay tells us it was Burke Harden Olson doing that game with the Chiefs yesterday. So it was Greg Olsen who was like friends with the with the Kelsey family. So if Pearls and I were throwing this round because Parl's tasted me yesterday, He's like, and he was like, let's rate the horrible performances of teams yesterday, like because his point was I guess he was trying to make himself feel better about the Jets or whatever. He's like, if you go through the games yesterday, the Jets weren't even a bottom five performance, he said. And I go, okay, is this.
Speaker 1: What Jets fan hoods? This is what Jets did well?
Speaker 2: I said to him, I go, okay, it depends what you mean by worst performance, because the Cowboys and the Jags, based on expectations, were awful performances, right, but they were actually somewhat competent football teams even in defeat. But like, if you throw those teams out, then the Jets are absolutely bottom five because it goes between the Commodes, the Bears, the Broncos, the Titans, the Jets, and the Falcons, like there are some almost a quarter of the league was just horrible.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about yesterday, just yesterday, just talking about, with all apologies to every other team on there, the Broncos did get seventy dropped on them, right, Like, I know, we know this team, we think this team is bang.
Speaker 2: The Bears are like, hold my bar, but seventy, yes, seventy, But the Bears are the Bears are the worst of the worst because they just took Mahomes out like they could have scored. They could have named their score too. The thing with the Broncos again I'll get to is like again Sean Payton, just like maybe trying to figure out a way to milk clock. I mean that was the Dolphins offense is a track meet. I mean it was seventy and it could have been more. Could have easily have been more. There were eight minutes left of the game, right, Yeah, it's tough to choose. The point of that conversation is there were so many bad performances in the league yesterday. So in the end are my first impressions again last week we were sort of perfect on first impressions. This week, I would I would say the Jags are my first Russian. What were the others?
Speaker 1: Already forgot some of the others we mentioned earlier, Jaggs.
Speaker 2: Jaggs, that was the one you were the most off of. Well, that was one I was most off on. But again, I'm not running to bet the Bears, even though that line was different, because they're the Bears Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm surprised that that's as low as it is Cleveland. I'm surprised you're surprised about that because anti Deshaun Watson and you were very pro Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that defense against Baltimore's offense, like I could see them pitching quite the shutout.
Speaker 1: Baltimore still dealing with a ton of injuries, and that Cleveland defense is so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's that. That Seahawks Giants thing is curious to me.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, I'm with I mean, if anything, I'd only be interested in Seattle. So I'm not gonna I'm not running to better now, not running bet Ye that's moved three points and survivor.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Am I gonna have to play the chart.
Speaker 1: Oh God, God, glad I don't have to make a decision on this.
Speaker 2: Sweet Jesus, I think I'm gonna have to play the Chargers and one of them at least. Am I gonna have to play Pittsburgh. Can't play San Francisco at Circa. Oh, we have a week to decide.