Speaker 1: Hey there, everybody. Welcome into the playoff edition of the Betting Pros NFL podcast. I'm your host Dan Harris. With me, of course, is Matt Perrault. Find us on Twitter at Dan Harris Ady and that sports talk Matt, Matt, are you ready for the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am, and I'm really excited to get to these games on Saturday Sunday because really it's a three day run of football Saturday, Sunday Monday into the National title game for college football. So this is really an interesting week three, three and one to get into. It's a great betting stretch. This is kind of the last hurrah of the betting, real betting seriousness we can get into. And then we get to the postseason a little bit deeper and we start losing teams in the NFL, so college basketball and college in the NBA not great for me on the daily juice, Let's do football. I'm good.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm so excited. This is going to be a fantastic weekend with six games. I'm in a great mood today, Matt. Just going to put it out there because my Mets made a huge trade for Francisco Lindor and Carlos Carrasco and I'm working right now. If you're on YouTube channel, YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros. I've got the wireless headphones working, Matt. I finally set them up, so I feel like a brand new man. So we are going to crush every single bet that we got nowt here's the deal. You know, the DraftKings competition as we've been doing all season long. Okay, and that's over. As it was last week. We still made our five picks last week, Matt. I don't know about you. We'll go through those, by the way, because we did well, Matt. We went four and one on our pits last week. I don't think we need to come to a consensus. I think we just go through the games, we break them down, we give our sides, we talk about some interesting stuff. I know you said we got some questions that some people want answered this week on our discord channel of course, so we can do that. But I don't think we have to like talk. I mean we can talk, we'll talk about him, but I don't think we have to reach consensus and reach like the couple of bets that want to do or do you think we should do that.
Speaker 2: I think we should have a couple of our favorite plays. Sure, but I think what's the difference with this week. I think we got to bring in totals too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I we'll talk about the totals in every game.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so I think we should talk about that more to kind of you know, we normally just do the sides, so now we're going to add a hole. So normally, you know, we give out six, this would be six sides. Well, now we got six totals stuck out as well. So yeah, I think the favorite plays should be in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go game by game and sort of do it, but it'll least I think in the end. You know, sometimes Matt's on one side of the game, I'm on another side of the game, and sometimes with your trick consensus but we don't. But I've seen I've been following you on Twitter this week, Matt, and I know you like one team at the very least, which, well, we'll have to talk about which I'm not sure I'm going to back you on, but we'll get there. But very quickly, let's recap last week, because we did make our five picks and it went well. We were correct on these Steelers getting nine from the Browns, the Packers laying five and a half to the Bears, Washington laying one and a half to the Eagles. That was you, by the way, well done on that one. The Rams getting three from the Seahawks, which we both really liked. The only one we lost on was the Vikings laying six and a half to the Lines. And again to me, I thought Chase Daniel was going to start. I did not think Stafford was going to be able to suit up for that game, but kudos to that guy who's just as tough as nails and guts it out. I did also hit on the two team teaser that I bet and announced while we were doing that podcast, which was teasing the Steelers up from minus nine to minus fifteen and teasing the Titans down from minus seven and a half to minus one and a half. How is your week seventeen? Otherwise, Matt? Other than the picks that we agreed on there.
Speaker 2: I missed cashing in the Westgate reboot by half a point. Yeah, so that's kind of happen. Went three and two in the Westgate Titans killed us. I laid the seven and a half with the Titans. Yeah, that killed us. They had it the whole way. The Panthers were a bad pick for us. They got destroyed by the Saints. I thought they'd keep that game close, catching six points from the Saints, but you know, three and two. What really hurt us was that Satan's that's that Steelers Ravens game that got postponed to Wednesday. We had it right. If we got that right now, other people might have as well. So it's kind of tough how it all kind of works out with these contests. But to be a half a point out of the money, that definitely stunk in the West Gates. So and then we ended up with a decent I think we went. We ended up going three and two in the circa too, So it was it was an okay week. It was. It was a decent Daily Juice, went three and one in the Daily Juice on Sunday, and then we did really well in the props. You you crushed the prop Betsy.
Speaker 1: We could have we could have easily swept those by the way, right.
Speaker 2: I probably should have. Yeah, Mike Evans getting hurt early definitely stung. You had six that went four and two. I had a two of my own. Uh that that the cash that they went two and oh and uh the the John Walford at minus one oh five. Yes, I bet my I bet two point two five units on on these things. So I probably I look back on it and like I knew that was gonna hit and hit in the second drive of the whole game that hit.
Speaker 1: You were all over that one. By the way, I assume if you listen this podcast, you probably listened to the Daily Juice podcast was Jesus the podcast at Matt hosts every single day. He'd done it from the hospital room. He's done it on Christmas morning, He's done it on New Year's Day, you know morning, you know into you know, uh, the Year's eve. So it's a great podcast, the Daily Juice. But one of things Matt does is he bets makes several plays every single day, and one of the things that I do is I record them because we want to be transparent, of course, and we talk about you know, Matt talks about units and everything like that. So recently I totaled up how Matt did for all of his bets by Sport through twenty twenty. And the good thing is we're going to be posting an article about that shortly, Matt really on Bettingpros dot com. Oh, so we're gonna be yeah, we're going to be putting that whole spreadsheet up, Matt on bettingpros dot com so that people who follow you can look. So now you really want to you, we're up in the game for you, my friend.
Speaker 2: This is just non's.
Speaker 1: People are just gonna be staring at your plays all day long, right, so be careful with it, including it. It's going to update in real time, by the way, So this is whenever I update it, which is I almost always listened to it first thing in the morning. I like to be the one Matt has offered to update it. I insist on doing it because I listened to the juice anyway, so I like to be able to do it. So, Matt, that's gonna be up. It's probably within a couple days. So you can look for that over at betting Pros dot com and follow all of Matt's plays, and you know, he's been pretty successful this year. So let's help you keep it up, Matt. Now that you're gonna get the.
Speaker 2: Well, the future wagers saved my tail. So that was of the that was kind of the story of twenty twenty. I ended up hitting fifty one fifty two percent is what we went, which is a little bit less than we want for the juice perspective. But we hit on a bunch of futures six and one on the NFL for futures two and zero in Major League Baseball. I was up ten units in Baseball, So.
Speaker 1: I got like, you got the World Series, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tampa and and and the Dodgers, not exactly. I didn't go out on a limb too much on the Dodgers, but taking Tampa plus one thousand was was really nice. So hitting those really helped a lot when it came to making money. And so we ended up up over eleven units for the year for the first seven months of the juice. So not bad, very very good.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get into this weekend's games again. I'm going to be looking at the consensus lines over at betting prost. If you have other lines that you're aware of that you're on in Vegas, might be different. DraftKings is not always exactly identical to the consensus lines. Again, that's where I can do it. So we'll talk through all of that, and some of them have moved in just this morning, the Bucks Washington game. That's been moving all over the place as far as I can tell, Like earlier today it was minus nine. Right now the consensus line is minus eight. I don't even see a minus nine out there.
Speaker 2: Do you know why? You know?
Speaker 1: Why are the Is there any news or it is just that the sharps are hammering it bad?
Speaker 2: Guys are coming in on my side bag. So the Westgate, sorry, the South Point here in Vegas, they went to eight and a half because the public kept on betting on Tampa, and the second it went to nine, they got annihilated huge amounts of money on Washington at plus nine. So if you want to know where the number is in terms of what's going to fire on the dog, nine's the number where the dogs are firing, all right.
Speaker 1: So we'll get into that one, but let's go in the order that they're going to be played. The Colts are visiting the Bills. The Bills are at minus six and a half. The total is at fifty one on the consensus line. There's a couple of fifty one and a half's out there, but fifty one for the consensus line. So Matt, breakdown how you feel about the game, and then I'll talk to my side and then we'll see if we're on the same side.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the public is all over the Buffalo Bills. It's it's the number one most bet game in Vegas, number one most bet game in New Jersey. At bet MGM, eighty five percent of the money is coming in at FanDuel on the Buffalo Bills laying six and a half.
Speaker 1: Actually, by the way, I want to make it clear, since I checked before this podcast started, Matt, I've now checked again and it's pretty even. But the consensus line is actually down to minus six because bet MGM is now minus six. FanDuel is minus six and a half, DraftKings minus six and a half, but Fox bet is minus six points Bet is minus six. So just so you know, it might be minus six out there when people are listening, But go ahead.
Speaker 2: Take the points. Okay, this is going to be a Buffalo Bill's victory, all right. But unless there is weather, real weather to talk about, I think they in the game. If there is, if wind shows up, if we're looking at wind in cold and nastiness, I think the Colts could win the game outright, But the Buffalo Bills I think will win the game. They'll do enough. But I think this is a high scoring affair. I like the dog and I like the points, and I love the same game teaser. How I'm playing that is I am teasing the Colts up. I'm taking the total down or the total down and going with the over. So my play on that's gonna be Colts plus twelve twelve and a half and then go with an over forty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I like, do you like the over at fifty one?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Or do you think that? Okay? So do I. I think that this is going to be a game with a lot of scoring. I think the Bills defense is really kind of come into their own over the second half of the season. But still I feel like the Colts are humming well enough. On offense, Philip Rivers is playing pretty well despite the toe injury. They're obviously running the ball extremely well with Jonathan Taylor, So I would lean towards the over fifty one regardless. I do like the teaser that you've made, but I actually i'll and I don't want to give it away because I want it when we get to that game. I'll tell you the other leg of the teaser. But I am I do have a two team teaser that I will recommend that I've made. My guess is Matt will not like it. But regardless, I have, actually I teased the Bills down No One a half to a half, right.
Speaker 2: I have it. I got twelve points to play with. You could have which as you want. With Buffalo, I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: But to me, no, no, no, I don't think you'll hate that one. I think you'll hate the other leg the teaser is what I'm saying that one. I think you're fine with it. Yes, because I am extremely confident that the Bills are going to win this game, as I think most people are. I'm actually surprised that you came out and went there, Matt, given that your usual hatred of the Bills, or you're fading of the Bills. Yeah, you Bill, Yeah that's true, that's fair. But you've said they're going to win. That's that's oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean because I think Philip Rivers is going to throw a pick at the end to lose the game.
Speaker 1: That's fine to me. I think that you know the Colts. I've been kind of back and forth on the Colts all year. I really like them. When the season started, I was really really high on them. I thought they were undervalued for a long time in the market. And then Philip Rivers, he just looked so terrible to start the season that I was like, he's cooked. And I was a kind of a River's believer in the sense that I thought last year you could blame on the offensive line and that this wasn't a Peyton manning like, Okay, it's all gone, and it's not. He's showed that he still has at least a little juice left in the tank. But you know, they had a really easy schedule down the stretch here when they were playing well, and it's not like they were destroying teams. Jonathan Taylor got going. I think they'll try to run the ball in this game, which is the only part of me that gets a little worried about the over. I'd still lean over, but I do think that the Colts formula and this one probably is Oh goodness, Let's keep the ball out of Josh Allen's hand, Let's try to control the clock as much as we can. Let's keep going with what we can do, and the Bills are a little vulnerable against the run. With that said, I think, Matt, I kind of have a feeling that the Bills are going to destroy the Cults in this game, which is why I would rather tease it down than tease it. I think you're probably safe at twelve and a half, of course, but I do have a feeling that the Bill, the Bills are playing as well as any team in football right now. I mean, they had to both incentive.
Speaker 2: I know, but Dan, you're running with the public.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's true. It's very true.
Speaker 2: It's a public play, and I get it. I'm not saying you're wrong on that. I just think when you start looking at the liability, as I mentioned, eighty five percent of the money coming in here on the Buffalo Bills at six and a half at FanDuel, the most popular side in New Jersey and in Nevada for bet MGM are the Bills. I mean, this is just as we get to the playoffs, you have to start to smell a skunk here because they're upping the limits they're going to allow you to go. I mean like places a circle will allow you to go, like twenty five thousand a side, you start seeing a lot more money coming in. They're comfortable because they've got the algorithm, they've got the data that tells them where they need to be. And I look, you were high on the Colts for a while, so I'm surprised you're saying the Colts get blown out.
Speaker 1: Well, I think here's here's what I think. Okay, I think in watching this Bill's offense right now, I don't know how you stop what they're doing with the way that they are humming offensively, with how well you know all year, Matt, Because we've talked a lot about the Bills, right We talk about them, like, you know, in depth every time because it's always Matt face the Bills. It's the joke that we like to make. But Josh Allen, I was like, he's a Radick. He'll have his good days. I haven't seen a bad game from Josh Allen in a really long.
Speaker 2: Since the Raider game. Yeah, it's been a while. I mean it's been over a month. I mean he's been on a run right.
Speaker 1: Now, right And and you know, and Stefan Diggs is playing as well as any wide receiver in the league right now. And John Brown is back, which I think also helps them. I just think offensively they're playing extraordinarily well. Defensively, they've really tightened the screws. They were not a great defensive team early on during the season. I think they are well above average defensive team at this point in the season. And so what I think is that the Bills are going to have a lead here in this game. They're going to jump out to a lead, and when that happens, I do not trust Philip Rivers to be able to lead the comeback. I think the way that the Colts stay in this game is to be able to, you know, ride Jonathan Taylor, as they basically have done for the past several weeks. I just don't think they're going to be able to do that because I think that the Bills are going to be able to put up points pretty much at will against a solid Colts defense. I just think right now, the.
Speaker 2: Bill defense, what's that will? What's that will?
Speaker 1: You know what? All right? So what are they they're favored by six?
Speaker 2: What's your team total?
Speaker 1: Then? All right, well I want to I'm trying to figure out what Vegas hasn't met If they're favored by six it's what twenty nine or six and a half points with a total fifty one? Was that twenty nine, twenty three, twenty eight and a half or something twenty two and a half wherever it is that range right somewhere in that range. I'm sorry. You know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Off the top of my head. So let's say, so you're saying thirty points for the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: I can see thirty points of the Bills. The problem is that Buffalo's defense is not that good.
Speaker 1: It is good, though it wasn't.
Speaker 2: That's not everyone says it is. It's not. It's okay come postseason time against that offensive line, they couldn't stop the run when it really mattered. In the end of this year, they've been able to be to be the beneficiary of having leads and having been able to throw the ball at will and score fast on defenses that haven't been that great. I know, everyone's everyone's in love. Look, don't Week seventeen. Just because Buffalo destroyed Miami doesn't mean they're going to destroy the Colts. Different circumstances.
Speaker 1: It is, it is, but you know, Matt, the Colts let the Jags hang around Man in Week seventy in a game they had to win to get into the playoffs. Costanzo's out right. I think that's a huge loss to their offensive line as it has been a shout and again, you know, it's funny. I don't want to count this too much. They're going to be home. They're gonna be what sixty five hundred fans there those.
Speaker 2: It'll be it'll be juiced. I mean that's I like that for the Colts, To be honest with you, I think I do. Yeah, I think I think it's better to have an environment that feels like a playoff game for teams like Philip, for guys like Philip Rivers and whatnot. Because he's had such difficult times on the road. I mean, I just I the Patriot game comes to mind really quickly with how badly that that was what his last run with the with with with with the Chargers, and the Patriots just destroyed them. I I just think this Colts team has enough pieces to keep the game relatively close. Again, I think the Bills win the game, and I think being at home could help them in the fourth quarter, down the stretch, last second drive, kicking a field goal, and whatnot. But I just I see this as like a thirty to twenty seven type of game and a three point win for Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I think it's fine. I don't think we're that far apart. Matt. I like the Bill. The biggest point that you've made, which is absolutely correct and makes me worried, is the fact that it's such a public play and that they know it and they don't care, right like that. That's the thing you are all right got bring all the money you want in keeping them on to seven.
Speaker 2: Like with this money going in, you'd be like, why aren't you at seven?
Speaker 1: And it's at six in a lot of places.
Speaker 2: It's right. I get it because respective money is coming in on the Colts.
Speaker 1: I understand. I really do. For me again, and whatever the weather is, Matt, this is why. Remember that's why the Bills drafted Josh Allen because he had that arm that was going to be able to play in a place that was windy and cold. And he does. And I get it. And how well coached they are by the way. McDermott. And you know, remember what really always has stuck out to me because you and I were on the Steelers in that game, is how bad they looked against a good Steelers defense in that first half, and they came out in the second half and were a completely different team. They're well coached, they make adjustments. It's a good team. I just I it's a public play. I think they're gonna come out and I think they're gonna they're gonna win handily here. So I would rather tease this down because I'm so confident that they're going to win the game the half than tease it up to twelve and a half. But I think it's fine. And again your same game teaser, I like that as well. I think teasing the total down if you can, and then taking the over would be the right play because I do think this is going over fifty one. I can't imagine I have a couple of plays here, Matt. We'll talk about it, which I lean towards the under, but I don't think I could ever actually play it, because I think that playing an under right now just makes me sick. But all right, so that's the Bills cult. So I feel like we've got pretty much exactly you know, where we're at. We're pretty much in line with that one. Let's go the Rams Seahawks. This was the Seahawks laying three and a half. It's now the consensus line is three. There are three and a half's out there, but it's three. As of right now, the total is at forty two and a half. Go ahead, Matt. What do you think besides actually the consensus line is now forty two. There are forty two and a half's out there, but the consensus forty two. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Besides the fact that that we'll get into the next game. In terms of like my my favorite crazy wild call for the week, John Wafford's going to beat the sale Seahawks. John Wafford is a enigma, crazy wild. The Seahawks aren't gonna They don't know what's coming with this guy.
Speaker 1: But I can I can I stop you for one second because Goff apparently looked okay in practice and he's questionable for this game.
Speaker 2: They're both gonna play, but I think you're gonna see Wofford play the majority.
Speaker 1: So you think they're both playing in this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think they'll go into it and they I mean, you're paying Jared Goff a lot of money, Okay, Yeah, but I think if Jared Goff looks at all shaky. He's getting pulled, and I think he's gonna be shaky. I I know that we I've seen injury experts talk about the thumb and saying that it's it's you know, it's surgery. That's not that significant, and it's more about the healing of the wound than it is the actual injury per se. But I think they get more. They can do more with John Wofford. I think they will use Jared Goff. I think they may go with both quarterbacks. But this to me comes to the defense in the fact that Russell Wilson has been playing unlike what we thought Russell Wilson was gonna be this year. We thought he was gonna be the MVP candidate, and over the last month it's basically you go get DK Metcalf and I think you put obviously Jalen Ray on him, and then you let Aaron Donald go to work and they can stop the run. And if you stop Seattle running the football and you stop DK Metcalf, I know you got Tyler Lockett, but he can't beat a team by himself. That's pretty much garant known. I'm gonna take the three three and a half points with the Rams. But I think the Rams win this game outright.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's crazy. I really don't. At three and a half, I don't. This is not a game that I want to go near too much because it strikes me as the value is on the Rams at three and a half in particular, I think the value is certainly on the Rams. So that's out there. I would lean that way.
Speaker 2: For a teas terrific game. By the way, teaser terrific. It's a teaserrific game.
Speaker 1: So what would you do with it? What would you? Would you same game up?
Speaker 2: No? Would? I would take my teaser on Saturday is going to be I'm taking Washington, and I'm giving Washington for over fourteen and I'm gonna take the I'm gonna take the three and a half and go over and go to nine three nine and a half here with with the RAM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because if I think you the way you broke the game down is very almost exactly how I feel about it. Exactly how I feel about it. They're really in a normal environment where I felt okay about betting the under. I lean the under on the forty two or the forty two because right so for me, if I'm teasing part of this game, I might tease that forty two or forty two and a half up and take the other because I don't think there's any way that these teams are gonna, you know, have big get And you look at historically how the Seahawks like to play, especially in the beginning of the playoffs. They are super conservative. They like to relax and kind of like, you know, go back to running it. And I think that that's what they're gonna and you're right, you stick you know, Ramsey on DK Metcalf. The Rams defense is very very solid. But the Seahawks defense has played really really well over the last several weeks, and I Walford is somebody who adds this dimension that it'll be interesting to see how the Seahawks react with. But I do not see a lot of scoring here. I think it's going to be a close game. It strikes me as a field goal game one way or the other, which is why if you can get three and a half of the Rams, i'd lean that way. I still don't love it, just because the Seahawks sometimes break what I think should happen, like you know, because Russell Wilson if he wanted to, I feel like they could put up a ton of points. Maybe not in this game necessarily, but generally speaking, I said, if you just said stop the run, stop going back to the old thing, just let Russ cook, you'd probably be in better shape. But for this one, it's the third time these teams have met this year, Like, it just does not strike me as something where there's going to be a lot of fireworks. So I'm probably not making a play on this game. At the current numbers, I'd probably lean towards the Rams at plus three and a half at three, I'm probably staying away the total. I lean under forty two and a half, but I probably wouldn't play it, but I would make it part of a teaser and tease the forty two and a half up to forty eight and a half and play the under. So you agree with that, at least on the underplay.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think this is the lowest scoring game.
Speaker 1: Very good, All right, let's go on to all right, this is it, Matt, this is the one bucks at the Washington football team. We're past Tom Brady's bedtime in this one. The consensus line right now, as we just talked about, has dropped to minus eight. I'm looking at the lines. There's minus eight and a half out there at bet MGM, there's minus seven and a half out there Fandle, and there's minus eight at Draftking. So it really is the consensus line of eight the total right now, and I'll double check it here because again these are moving as as numbers come in. It's dropped to forty four and a half. It was forty five last time I checked. So the bucks minus eight and the total at forty four and a half. Now we already know where you're going, Matt. You want to tease this up to fourteen? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I really, I mean you're making me a little concerned about the teaser line because I want fourteen. That's really important. So I have a little bit of a concern there on the plus eight. So I need eight to get to fourteen, So seven and a half would scare me.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's it I'm looking at. That's at two places right now that we've got at FanDuel and at Fox bet no oh, and at bet America. So other than that, everything is at eight, and then there's one eight and a half left out there right now at bet MGM. So right now it's at eight. Do you think it's gonna drop? I mean you mentioned the Batman.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's going on. I think the public's gonna come in and hammer the Bucks before kickoff.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: That concerned about it. There's like a part of me that like, if it doesn't come back, I'd be bummed. But I'm not that concerned because there's no way that line would stay. The public is gonna bet the Bucks like crazy. Everyone's on the Bucks. I got buddies of mine who are in Iowa or telling me fourteen points or more, give me the Bucks. They're betting the alternative spread saying Bucks are gonna kill Okay, and that's fine, and I get it. There are quarterback concerns, there are offensive concerns. There are you know, you're gonna need the Washington football team's defense to score or at least set up a very short yardage situation for their offense. But I'm banking on that. I'm beking on and Chase Young. I'm banking on this defensive front to get after Tom Brady. He does not play well at night. He does not play well against the NFC East. He does not play well when it comes to teams that can make him uncomfortable. And I know that the quote unquote knee is structurally sound for Mike Evans, but come on now, he hyper extended that knee and couldn't put any real pressure on it. So shoot the guy up and have him go play fine, But I don't think he'll be at one hundred percent. He won't be the same Mike Evans that you would need. And frankly, the weather's not gonna be horrible, but it's not going to be seventy five and Sonny, Okay, it's still DC in January, so it's still gonna be a little bit cold and not all that fun to go and run around out there. As long as mcclaurin plays at eighty percent and Logan Thomas can get open in the red zone, they're not gonna run the ball. It's really hard to run the ball on that Bucks defense. But I mean, you need Gibson just to keep them honest and then don't turn the football over. I mean, for my play to be right, it's the under has got to come in. It's gotta be an underplay here in this game. But give me the eight points, eight and a half points on Washington.
Speaker 1: Man, even the money the money line is dropping, Matt like it.
Speaker 2: It was taking a plus three fifty, was.
Speaker 1: It now it's plus three hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh man, So people, I don't like it. People are starting to buy I don't like it.
Speaker 1: That's not fox bet has it as plus two eighty.
Speaker 2: Yu no, no public, no public dogs. I don't like that. No, no, no, no, no. Stay away from that. That will make me feel like the Bucks are more live. I people are gonna listen to me on this. I don't like that narrative.
Speaker 1: That's like I do. I do have more of a hedge bet. I will say on the plus three fifty on on Washington, because there there certainly is a scenario where they managed to win this game. I don't like the Bucks at minus eight. I'm not. I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You know, the last two times a team with the losing record went to the playoffs, right, you know what happened? Right, Wah? They won out right.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember who it was.
Speaker 2: Last two times teams are losing becers have gone to the playoffs, they have won. They won out right. Brady's won in three all time in the playoffs against teams from the NFC East. Brady's record in primetime past eight o'clock has been brutal. Like you mentioned, past his bedtime. He goes to bed at eight thirty every night.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I think it's a significant thing. I mean, we all know this. When you're in a routine and all of a sudden you're out of your routine, sometimes you maybe aren't that sharp. Bruce arians loves to throw those fly patterns. I get the secondary for Washington's not good. I was tucking someone from Pro Football Focus today that they say the secondary is so easy for Brady to figure out that that's gonna be a big issue because they'll be able to move the football as long as he gets the ball out. That's the key. Can he get the ball out, You're gonna have to blitz him into holy heck to get him off his spot.
Speaker 1: And you know what the problem is is that unlike the Pats who had this game plan, we were like, all right, you want to blitz, great, I'll dump it off to James White or whatever. Get out a very quick You know, Brady would be able to get the ball out in three seconds. That's just not what arians does, and it's not what he has ever decided that he wants to do. We've all been screaming about it forever. They take deep shot after deep shot after deep shot, he holds the ball. You're not gonna be able to do that against Washington. So I actually I don't like it. Minus. I don't like it at eight at all. I don't. I don't want any side of it because I do think that it's possible if the if the Bucks are able, Let's say they put together a scoring drive in the first drive and it gets you know, they score touchdown and it's seven to nothing. I mean, I'm I'm fifty percent of the way ready to call the game right there, because I find it really difficult to see how Washington is going to be able to put up points. They are abysmal, offensively abysmal, and it's not their fault. They don't have the fire power at this point. Alex Smith is a wonderful comeback story, but he's not able to really push assuming that he you know, I'm reading that they're gonna split snaps with Heineke. I don't know, but whatever it is, if they fall behind, I just don't see how they're on a very strong Bucks defense. That's the thing that you know, they're not going to be able to run. They're gonna know. Okay, we got to take away Terry McLaurin and we got to make watch the dumb BoFs to JD. McKissick, and that's gonna be it. So I think the Bucks win this game. Now here's the part of my teaser, Matt. The other part of my teaser that I did with the uh with the Bills down to a half, And this was early right, this is before I dug into it, Matt. This is when I'm like, okay, this is the lines. I sort of went with what I like and what I played, and I'm still fine with it. I'm still completely fine with it because I do think and I'm pretty confident that the Bucks are gonna win this game. It was eight and a half when I bet it, and I teased it down to two and a half.
Speaker 2: So that's good. No, I think there were No.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna You're not gonna kill me for it.
Speaker 2: But I know I may put a teaser. I may follow on the side of that, I may have a teaser. Look, I'm gonna get a little exotic this week because, as I said, it's kind of like the last week, right, it's our last week, So I'm gonna fire a bit more than normal on this. Yeah, but I will kind of hedge on my own self here. I'm gonna sprinkle on the money line. I'm not going full unit on the money line. I mean I'll have a little play on it. Oh yeah, yeah, just a touch, just a touch, not nothing serious. But what I will throw full units on is if Okay, so I say I'm wrong about this and Tampa's gonna blow them out, just tease Tampa down and then and then on the other leg, just find it another leg that I like. But the Bills, I could easily see myself playing your teaser because I think Buffalo wins. I love taking that number down. It's already crashing anyway, So get it down to a pick. Yeah, it would be great. I mean Bill is just on a pick just to beat the Colts.
Speaker 1: I think that is a point.
Speaker 2: So it's it's it's win a game there. I like that. And then you're gonna take the Bucks under a field goal? Yeah, and okay, sure, so you're gonna go ahead, and you know, the money line on the other side protects you on that teaser because it's plus three hundred plus three fifty. So, I mean a lot of times people think that gambling is about predicting who wins, and that's not really what we're doing. We're trying to lay out scenarios in which we're gonna wind up making money. So I'm all about if I'm betting one hundred dollars for a one unit bet and I'm betting twenty five dollars on the money line at three to one, well you you basically are gonna come out essentially a wash there or you hit them both, right, I mean the potential there. So like I always talk about, you know, money management and trying to look at what is the most logical thing that's gonna happen and then betting it and moving the number around to give yourself out in case you're dead wrong, because we're often dead wrong on these games. So how do you protect yourself? And that teaser with teasing down? The only thing that blows it up if the Colts win the game out right against against But then again, but if you take the Colts plus six though, right, if you take the Colts plus six, then you've got that one you already in play, so you bet the Colts won. You tease the Colts that the Bills down with with UH with Tampa, and then the money line on Washington. You've got yourself covered basically, so you're almost guaranteed to make money unless something really funky happens proceeds, like a fifty to nothing type of victory that you never saw coming.
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, no, it it's true. This is a game though. It makes me feel I forget about the teaser. It makes me feel uncomfortable this game with Brady in this game. Probably maybe Mike Evans plays, but as you aptly pointed out, he's not one hundred percent, and Tonio Brown is playing extremely well at the moment for sure. But yeah, it's just something where it's really difficult for me to see Washington putting up too many points, which is why I'm fine with the under at forty five, and I'm fine with me and it's forty four and a half. You know, I got it at forty five, but I would You can also make that part of your teaser to tease it up to fifty one and take the under because I just don't see a ton of points being scored in this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, I never do more than two leg teasers, but I could. I could see myself doing a teaser involving two sides and two totals. Yeah, teasing the Bills down and teasing the Washington game up, yep, and taking the under in Washington, taking the over in Buffalo. Yeah, taking the six points and adding and then you're probably gonna get really decent plus money. I mean, I hear in Vegas. I play my two leg teasers in the NFL at Moss one twenty five. But if I added two more legs to that teaser, I'm probably getting close to plus one fifty or more on it. So you're into a plus money situation if you go ahead and do things like that.
Speaker 1: So I love it.
Speaker 2: Just an idea, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's get to ooh, the Ravens Sun going to the Titans. Ravens are laying three and a half points, and the total is fifty four and a half.
Speaker 2: That fne's got to be three.
Speaker 1: You sure the consensus is three and a half and that's where it's been forever. I mean, there are threes out there. There are threes at FanDuel, there are threes at Fox Bet, there are three at points Beture.
Speaker 2: Half painted today when I was looking at it, because I like the Ravens minus three three and a half, I don't like three.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, so I you know, I said, we did playoff predictions on the Fantasy Bros. Podcast for each round, and I basically was like, my head says Ravens, but my heart says Titans, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Like the sun.
Speaker 1: No, Where's start due. It's the fact that you know, I love the time, I personally like, I like the I love Mike Rabel. I really do you? You were on the Titans like I think I've been.
Speaker 2: The regular season. I was all about them, But now I'm done with them, my cash, I've done.
Speaker 1: What I feel like is I've been rooting for the Titans like the whole season because I was for you. I have like a very very lengthy, not a not a big taste, but a tiny sixty to one on them to win the Super Bowl, which I don't expect. But regardless, I like the Titans. All right, Yeah, maybe my second.
Speaker 2: Has historically bad, Yeah, historically bad down the stretch. Their secondary can't stop a nosebleed. I they are in deep, deep trouble if they get down in this game. Yeah, if they if they get down in this game the entire I was talking to a guy who works in sports gamble who lives in Nashville, who covers the Titans a lot, and he's like, look, He's like, I tell you right now, if the Ravens go down and score on their first drive and at seven to nothing, go immediately in live bet with whatever number you can get for the Ravens because the Titans are done. It's just that quick. The Titans can score, though they can't score, but they can't stop anybody, so and they get all out of whack when they're not playing with the lead. They don't know how because they panic because they want to run Henry as much as possible. And when they're down, they know they can't just bleed the clock and they're gonna run out because their defense can't stop anybody. And they know that's the last weeks Texans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know. And you know we saw what happened against the Packers, which is a terrible game for them. But I agree, I agree, I completely understand. But the one thing that I think is like where their secondary is horrific. Okay, that's not quite as big a deal in this game against the Ravens because it's not as if they have their best receivers. Marquise Brown, who's, you know, a fine receiver, but he's certainly got the drop seas and he's not somebody who you really feel Mark Andrews is very good. But again, that's not really what we're talking about. And you know what's weird is that the Titans don't get pressure, but that almost benefits them this game. Sure, Lamar Jackson isn't going to scramble and stuff like that, and they did this last year, and their defense was better last year, of course, but still it just kind of strikes me as they might have the formula. Now I know they you know, it was kind of fluky, but they have won their last two meetings against them. It kind of just feels like they might have this figured out. It's not. I don't I don't hate either side.
Speaker 2: The last two times, the steff that I saw was the last two times they have played they've turned the ball over eight times in the in and around the red zone. But I look, you watch freaky right, But if you don't do that, it's a blowout. Yes, Like if you don't turn the football over. The Ravens that moved the ball at will on the Titans up and down the field. They just turned the football over and kill drives.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it. You're not wrong. But again, that playoff game that you watched last time, Matt, you know that's where they had all those turnovers. Did you really think that the Ravens should have won that game in the playoffs last year?
Speaker 2: Well, look, turnovers are bad. Teams turned the football over. So no, yeah, I mean, I mean that's that's just part of football. If you turn it over, you're going to get beat. But I just think when you look at the way that the Ravens defense is playing, I think that's the difference in this football game. I think the Ravens is good enough.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't really argue with anything. I I don't, like, I'm not gonna be betting on this game either way, Like I'm really not.
Speaker 2: That's probably want to be either. I mean, right, I thought.
Speaker 1: All I want to watch and enjoy without having action on it.
Speaker 2: I think I may bet the over, though at fifty four and a half, I think I'll have action on the over there.
Speaker 1: If there is a side on this that I want to play, it is the over, even at fifty four and a half, because I just think there are going to be so many points in this game. I just think, which is.
Speaker 2: So funny, right, because you have two running teams points points, points because we were expecting huge plays, Derek Henry going for sixty and Lamar answering right back for fifty. So I think that that's the I don't have a great read on who wins the game and what what the number will be, but I do think points because I both I think both defenses are going to give up points.
Speaker 1: If I had to go on a side at plus three and a half, I wouldn't mind the Titans. Otherwise I'm staying away from it. Otherwise I'm staying away from it completely, and I'm probably not even just to have fun, Like I'm not gonna bet the total at all, Like I'm just gonna stay away from and enjoy it. It is a game that I really don't feel like I have a good sense of how it's gonna be, because you're right, the Titans are playing not good football right now. Right to have that game against the Texans where you need to win to to have the division, you know that going in and you are a hair's breadth away from losing that game. Like that's that.
Speaker 2: I saw their soul leave their team when they when they ran off the field at the end of the game against the Packers when they punted the football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember you said that they didn't need to.
Speaker 2: Punt the football. It was a fourth down play. They the Packers would have knelt down anyway, and they punted it, and I went, yep, they're done. In that moment, I knew they were done.
Speaker 1: You said it, I wrote, I was just like, ah, whatever, Like they're just saving their their bullets, Like what's the difference. But I don't know either way. I think that here in this game that they've been here before, they they faced again. A big thing that I always say is one of the biggest things you can do against the Patriots when they had Brady, even though it never worked, and against the Ravens even last year, is to not be afraid of them, is to not look at them in awe and be like, how are we gonna beat this team? Because I felt like every time a team played the Patriots because they were the best coach team and the best quarterback of all time, that they said, we can't beat these guys, or even if we look like we're gonna win, we're gonna choke it away because they're the Patriots. Stuff like that. I think a lot of teams are gonna do that right now if they're playing the Ravens because of how they've looked lately. I think the Titans have the advantage of basically being like, no, we've beatn you twice. Call it flukey, call it whatever you want. We're comfortable and where we are now. That doesn't make up for the complete lack of depth in their secondary. I agree with that, but I do kind of feel in the end that they're gonna find a way to win this game. Again, not touching the side because I just don't like it, but I do lean that way. Let's go to the Bears visiting the Saints. Right now, the consensus line is the Saints minus ten and the over under is at forty seven. Any thoughts on this one?
Speaker 2: Well, I was told today that I am on the public saw by liking the points, and I just think that.
Speaker 1: Really that's the public side is the points.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, and I and people were saying at home, the Saints are gonna go and put him a big number. I the only thing I can do in this game is tease it down. I can't touch. I think the Bears plus ten is the side. But I do think the Saints are going to win this game. Tribitsky, I've faded him like crazy, but Pro Football Focus has given him the best quarterback grade over the last four games. I mean, it's like it's just.
Speaker 1: Prety schedule alone.
Speaker 2: Man who who has been against correct? And this is a playoff game. I you know, the only thing I know to do with this is to tease this down and to hope that we see the number come to nine and I can tease it to three and take the Saints minus three and a teaser leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is unfortunately, I know it's Sunday because we're talking about Saturday. I'm like, oh, I can get in on this. I like this part. I don't love this game either. I really don't like I think that you know Trubisky that he's not gonna be able. He plays well against bad defenses, right, he does not play well against good defenses, and the Saints have a very very good defense. I'm going to assume with the problem. Another problem with this is that we don't really know how healthy the Saints offense is. Because Michael Thomas is coming back great, he was on IR He's coming back finally from the high ankle spring. But he came back before and he was not fully healthy. Is he fully healthy now or is he just like it's the playoffs, I've been rested him coming back now. Alvin Kamara, he had COVID. Matt, you are aware. We've talked about this. Sometimes you come back from COVID and it's like you're totally fine. There is no really negative effect if you were asymptomatic and you didn't have anything. But sometimes there's a pretty bad effect and it takes you a while to kind of recover. Is he going to be at one hundred percent? With those questions I play, I mean he's not clear to play yet. Well, he's not clear to play yet, that's true, But I think all everyone is expecting him to play.
Speaker 2: They're doing some weird computer program that's letting practice and what do the weak because.
Speaker 1: He can't he can't return to practice yet, because he's got the ten days it's going to be if they remember this game we're on Saturday, wouldn't be able to play. So the fact that it's on Sunday is the only chance he has to play. But I am assuming that he's going to be able to play. If not, you know, then the Bears plus ten becomes a lot more enticing, right for sure. I don't expect this. I don't have a u matt. In terms of the scoring. I don't expect the Bears to be able to put up a ton of points at all. And I think that, you know, generally speaking, these are two teams that play pretty slow at this point, like they're not their Their pace of play is not huge. The Saints run the ball a ton, so the clock is constantly moving. I don't hate the under forty seven. I don't love it. It's not really enough for me to bet. If I were going to do something with it and it were a part of a teaser, I would tease that part up to fifty three and take the under. But you do always have the potential even against the good defense like the Bears, that the Saints are just going to go nuts offense.
Speaker 2: That's especially my fear is the Saints haang forty yes.
Speaker 1: And that is one hundred percent on the table because if is healthy, if Kamara is back and feels no after effects, they're in the dome. So you feel like this is something where Breeze's arm strength is not really gonna matter. Taysom Hill is gonna come in there and do some crazy stuff. So it is something where I get nervous. So yeah, I'm surprised that the public has taken the ten. I thought I figured the Saints would be kind of the public play here. But I don't like it at ten. I don't really love it at forty seven. If I had to go one way, I would take the under on forty seven. But yeah, that's kind of where we are. Last game, Brown's at the Steelers. I'm surprised this has only moved as much as it has Matt, which is to the Steelers minus six. I think it opened at four and a half, so I think now it's minus six. The total is forty seven and a half. What do you think of this game?
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting? The line opened at three, right, you said.
Speaker 1: Was it three? I saw it at four and a half. It might have been at three.
Speaker 2: It was three. I was three Steelers mynuch three okay? And then it went to six, and then it went down to five and a half.
Speaker 1: Is it five and a half where you are?
Speaker 2: It's been five and a half all day in Vegas? Was it now?
Speaker 1: It's six for almost everywhere here?
Speaker 2: It's five and a half in Vegas? And so I started asking people, can you explain that to me? Please? Because they haven't practiced. Their head coaches out, yeah, their play caller is out. Yeah, they're missing their starting left guard and their quarterback has not thrown a pass to their wide receivers since Sunday.
Speaker 1: Do you have an answer for this?
Speaker 2: No? I no one can. Nobody can figure this out, Like why are the This is why I haven't bet this game because I am totally perplexed by this, because how in the hell are people betting the Browns?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Is it just because they it's hard to beat somebody two weeks in a row and they saw everything Pittsburgh wanted to do, but the Stars weren't playing for Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Do you know, I mean, is it do we know? I mean, I know this is an oversimplification. Do we know the type of money that's coming in on the Browns?
Speaker 2: Is public to move the number? No, I don't know what it is. I mean, I'm guessing it's respected money here on a Thursday for a Sunday. Yeah, I'm guessing it's not the public.
Speaker 1: I could see the in the playoffs. It could be the public, I guess. And you could say, like, the Browns are like a great story in that right, it's the first time they made the playoffs in twenty years or whatever.
Speaker 2: And look maybe, I mean, the NFL network does those ridiculous predictions that never were correct to those projections that they do. But they projected twenty seven to twenty four, sorry, twenty twenty three Steelers. So I don't know if that people in the people saw that on the NFL network and were like, Okay, I'm taking the Browns at plus six because they claimed that that's going to be you know, that's their projection. I don't know if that's why, But I mean, I just think this is another story of the Browns, you know, Lucy pulling the football on them. In terms of just having way too many problems going into their first playoff game in seventeen years.
Speaker 1: I'm pounding the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm pounding it and I get all that. And I've had concerns about why it's still only minus six. You're telling me again, I saw it at four and a half. At times Stefanski was declared out. I may be wrong on the timeline at this because you know, I look at things and then you know, going back and forth.
Speaker 2: It opened up three in Vegas and then but Tony was out and then Stefanski was out.
Speaker 1: And Buttonio is a huge loss, by the way, like huge loss was.
Speaker 2: A gigantic loss. I mean people understanding how people loss that is.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I don't think like people really think about. And that's, by the way, something we didn't talk about with the Rams is Whitworth is coming back right for the Rams right this week and huge, huge, huge thing. We didn't even talk about that.
Speaker 2: But yes, and Acres looked pretty good last week. Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually also another thing which we didn't get to into that. I mean he didn't I wouldn't say he looked. I think he you know, ran twenty one times for thirty four yards, but twenty one carries in your first game back from the high ankle sprands.
Speaker 2: Like one of those were third down pickups though, But.
Speaker 1: I also it's encouraging to me if they're going to give him that workload and you're not going to say okay, like you know, we don't really have concerns about this. We have Malcolm Brown. We're not even letting him touch the ball. Good. That's good and talented. So that does both those we didn't even touch in them Wayne favor of the Rams for me though, I does just the the bigger part than Beotonia is the fact that they don't have a head coach who calls their plays. You can't compare it because they're two very different teams. But we saw what the Lions look like in that game against the Bucks. They would have gotten blown out anyway, I'm sure, but you got rid of the coaching staff and they look like they might have never been on the field before. Now, the Lions aren't that far from it necessarily in a good day anyway, So I'm not going to say that this is what the Browns are. But yeah, and the Browns, by the way. They have not been playing well anyway. They barely beat the Mason Rudolph Like, this is what we talked about when we were talking about that game last week. And then you know, Mason Rudolf doesn't kill a team, but he's not a you know, he's a below average NFL quarterback. And they they hung around that whole game.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm with you, No, I think the I think the Steelers are the side he's either Steelers are no play for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's Steelers, like this is not one where I'm like it's either this or this. It's Steelers, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Totally I have no clue on the total for that. Maybe there because I don't know what the Browns are going to score, and they could come out and who knows. I mean, they could run the ball. The Steelers without their linebackers who get lit up by Landry.
Speaker 1: You know though, man, they get pressure. The one thing that they do is they get pressure consistently. And you know, Baker is not good under pressure man like that, That's just not what he does. And maybe they'll be able to like last week where Chubb broke that you know, almost fifty yard run and maybe they'll be able to do that. I just don't see it. I just don't see it. And I think that the Steelers are going to win and win big in this game. So I have no problem taking the mind of six. I'm not hesitaning, but the forty seven and a half, I'm not anywhere close to it. I wouldn't know what to do with it at all because I have no feel for what this game is going to be from that side, all right, So I feel like there are some plays, So what do you want? First of all, do you have questions from discord? I mean, I don't know if we've.
Speaker 2: Got no I mean we've hit more hit on the vast cord of them, like we we just looked about the COVID issues with the Browns. We hit on that. We teaser plays, but they want to know what our favorite plays are?
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, So you want to start with what on on the regular line or are you just more teasing it or whatever you want to do?
Speaker 2: Are straight bets?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What are what our favorite plays for? Straight bets? What are they? All? Right?
Speaker 1: Do we have to agree on them then? Because I don't really.
Speaker 2: Know, No, it's your favorite in my favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so my favorite this weekend, I would say, I guess I'll give how about I give one spread in one total? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Great? My favorite spread I'm gonna leave York. I feel like I know what yours is is going to be the Bills laying six and a half, because I really do think that the Bills are going to have a monster game. If it's under a touchdown, that's my pick. How about you met against the.
Speaker 2: Spread Stellers miles five and a half?
Speaker 1: Really I thought you were gonna go with the Rams.
Speaker 2: No, I think that. I mean it's three and a half. And it's always scary when you're betting against the team with a better quarterback. Yeah, I'm not going to stand on a desk and pound and say that the Rams one hundred percent. They got two quarterbacks. Jared Goff's is youse and and look it's Russell Wilson. I mean, it's always very hard to say that. Yep, you know, John Wafford is gonna beat Russell Wilson. So I do. I think I'm gonna bet it to happen. But it's not my favorite play. My favorite play is to go ahead and expect the Steelers to annihilate the Browns.
Speaker 1: Do you care if it's six, by the way, because consensus at six? Does that matter to you? I know it's not going.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to under seven. Get it under seven, and and I'm comfortable with with with laying Pittsburgh, you know, going pretty.
Speaker 1: Heavy, all right? And how about your favorite total Bills over Bill's over?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that in the second favorite would be the Titans over. But I'll take the fifty one over fifty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bills, I'll give you that one Bill's over fifty one, and then we'll just come back next week. We'll see what we did. Bills over fifty one. I am going to do the thing that you really don't want to do right now in any NFL game, and that's go with an under. But I am going to take the.
Speaker 2: Your favorite, your favorite, boy, Okay.
Speaker 1: You better believe it, the Bucks Washington football game under forty five. So that is my actual favorite game, that of the over under. If I was going to bet a side, because again this is just one Matt, I don't know. You don't see Washington putting up a ton of points, right, Like I can see it against this Bucks defense, and we talked about it. This is past Brady's bedtime. You're probably not gonna have Mike Evans. There's gonna get a ton of pressure on him all day long. Washington's defense, by the way, has been one of the most underrated defenses all year long. They are legitimate. I know you talked about you talked to you know whoever doesn't like their corners. I think their corners are good enough to sort of hang with these guys. I think there's going to be very few points. It's going to make me nervous. I agree, betting me under and all is crazy, but I do like that under forty five, so that'll be my pick. So my official plays for this one are the Bills laying six and a half and the Bucks. Washington football team under forty five. And Matt, you were going with the Steelers laying five and a half to the Browns and the Bills and the Colts over fifty one. Now I will say that what my two team Teazers, and again you can have this now that I've already bet is, I'm teasing the Bills down to laying a half a point, or it could be a pick if you get it at six somewhere because it's bouncing back and forth. And I have teased the bucks down from I had it at minus eight and a half and I tease them to minus two and a half, but right now to eight, so you can get that. I like it even better. But that's my official two team teaser play, even though again I'll probably making a few total now I'll tweet them out as well. Matt, do you want you want to wait for your official two team teaser play for the Juice? So you're gonna be making multiple you want to make one here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be making multiple, but I got one on Sunday one on Saturday. So I'll give you the Saturday one now, okay, and then we'll have the Sunday one on the Daily Juice. And remember I have two live streams coming for our prop bets on Saturday and Sunday at eleven Eastern for a half an hour. So we got prop bets coming at you guys for all three, all six of these games for three.
Speaker 1: And you talk about the games generally on that too, right, like any change?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yes, yeah, yeah, we talk about everything. Go lines, We talk about movement and talking about money, talk about injuries, COVID, We'll talk about everything. But my Saturday one is going to be I'm gonna follow your bills teaser. I like that. I don't have six, though, so I'm gonna go to bet EMGM and I'm gonna tease down to six, from six to six to a pick. Bill's at a pick doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Am I missing anything? Does it matter if it's six or six and a half when you tease it down, there's no ties.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't matter. I mean no, I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: No, like, actually it doesn't matter, right like.
Speaker 2: But it matters to me on the other lag because the rams are plus three and a half, I bet mgm.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's fine. So we'll go Bill's minus half a point yet, Okay, so we stick together.
Speaker 2: Bill's half a point and I'm going rams plus nine and a half.
Speaker 1: And is it in Vegas where you are, Matt? Is it plus three and a half right now?
Speaker 2: It is a bet mgm? Yes, okay, Draft Kings on the East Coast, it's bet is that betem gym is at plus three and a half. I'll here in.
Speaker 1: Vegas Draft Kings is also at three and a half right now, but FanDuel is at three, so it's it's a little you know, this is where that that half a point is a big half a point in a game. It's gonna be close for this one. So okay, that is your official These are our official teaser plays and mine is also Saturday, So Matt, maybe what I'll do is I'll I'll think about it. Maybe I'll give it out to you on the live stream for the Sunday live stream for my official two team teaser. But mine is the Bill's link half a point, teasing them down from six and a half, and the bucks I'm teasing down from I had a eight and a half, you can get an eight down to two and a half. Matt is also teasing the Bills down to half a point, laying half point, and you're teasing the rams, which I also like a lot, the rams up from getting three and a half to getting nine and a half. I like that teaser a lot too, I do. And there are total teasers that I feel pretty comfortable making in this one as well, which we can talk about as well. But okay, boy, this got me pumped. Matt, This got me pumped for a super wild card weekend. All right again? Go on Saturday. What time are you are you doing at the usual eleven eleven am Eastern YouTube dot com slash betting Pro subscribe while you're there, like his live stream and all that good stuff. Now we'll be doing two half hour live streams instead of just an hour long on Sunday. We're going to be back doing this all the way through the playoffs. We're still planning out what we're going to be doing for the Super Bowl, something special. We'll get back to you on that, but in the meantime, enjoy a great weekend of playoff football and we'll talk to you next week.