Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Casual Chaos. This week, I have I guess you can call her my mini me, but just for looks. Melania, Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: I'm Gia's guest this week, and I'm really honored. What questions do you have for me? I like all the questions that you ask everybody, but I'm scared to answer some of them. What was your favorite and least favorite part about filming Real house lives growing up? My favorite part was now looking at all of the clips of us. I really like seeing all them, and like all the clips of us younger, and just like how everything changed over time. So I like looking back. We have like home videos. Yeah, it's like really cute all those videos. And the worst part is probably just like growing up and like just like people saying things about my life because like in like elementary school and.
Speaker 1: Stuff, people thinking they know us. Yeah, yeah, I agree. Do you have a favorite memory from filming Real Houses in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: As a family, all of us wearing the bandanas in the overalls and we're stuck going and we're just like yelling at each other. Yeah, and Dad is like, listen, this is not how you stuck go and like we're all just like playing around the stock going it's really funny. Now you're right, that was a really cute scene. That was cute.
Speaker 1: I would say when we were all together laying in the snow and you ran out the window because you were in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that a lot. My dad get really mad and then I tried to change the subject saying how mom has snow in her hair. Yeah, and she was like, you're changing the subject, Millennia. Yeah, I know that was funny. No, look, we all saw Dad in Italy Reunited. That was cute. It was one of the best scenes a mom coming home a scene and I still cry. That's those scenes.
Speaker 1: So do I on my TikTok all the time, like, oh my god, would you want to do something like next Gen like what you're doing, like my show coming out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, maybe I'll be on it with you, be like powerful sisters together and like rule the world. I would love that me too. No, but seriously, though, I feel like, I mean, obviously, you know I would always have your back, you'd always have my back. It would not be like what happened and any of these other shows with families, like we would actually show people how to be real sisters and just to love each other and that's it. And if you fight, you just make up and that's it. We just fight over stupid things, so it's nothing serious. Yeah, no, it's not stealing those genes of yours. You get mad at me for it or something like that. Yeah, because you destroy everything you touch. Not true.
Speaker 1: Would you want your family to be on a franchise like Housewives one day?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it was like so much in our lives. You know everything about them. Like I feel like actresses are kind of cool, but like, I don't know if I could do all that. They still know everything about their lives. Blake Lively, I think if we're in the character of the movie, that's how I see her personality though.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Like people really don't know actor and actresses real personalities because they perceive them how they are in movies. But they still get a lot of hate publicity, like the press is very invasive in their lives. Yeah, I guess you right, I guess personality wise, Okay, maybe, but I mean I would want to show my personality, so I like Housewives. I mean I just feel like it was a lot being famous. Everyone's in your life.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you put yourself out there, even on TikTok, people want to know everything. Yeah, Like anything you put yourself out there, people just want to know. Yeah. So yes, sir, Yeah, I mean I'm already doing it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you would like want to bring your family into it, you know, like a family of your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like my kids are gonna be really funny. I'm gonna have a bunch of little Milanias running on. I many kids you want to you should have more. I'm good. You have a lot of funny moments on Real Housewives. What do fans repeat back to you the most? Give me PIZZI told everybody always brings that up. And I don't even remember saying that at all. What is it like watching those clips back now? I just like actually wonder, like how like I like made that up in my head, calling you a cooker and not a hooker, Like whatever the hell I said to you like a hooker? Like how did I say that? At seven? I was like five? I think I said it because it rhyme. Yeah, thanks Melania and the old troll that when I have no idea why. I look back at that and I laugh. It is funny. It is funny dad dropping his phone in the pond. When I was riding the quad and Dad's phone just dropped in the pond. That was hilarious. That was really funny. I laugh at that. So you've had That's what I said. So you've had a lot of really funny moments.
Speaker 1: But honestly, it's so cute that now you have good to look back on it and watch yourself as like a little kid.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, like I was really crazy as a kid. Like some people think it was really finding me. Some people was like, oh my god, she was just a little brat as a kid, Like she was going around going crazy. Which listen, Mom definitely put up with a lot with me. But like if my kid acts like that, we're gonna have to like send him to my room to I just know not to put a window on the same floor, because I knew the ideas I had.
Speaker 1: She's basically saying, guys, because her window was ground level to Milania would sneak out her closet window into the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like my window wasn't it wasn't high, like you. Literally it was a step and that was our backyard patio, So that was just my backyard. That's how Like when my dad was sending me to my room, because he would do that a lot, I would just go out with the window and like go around and like my best friends will live down the streets. I just walked there. She was reckless. Wasn't a rule follower. I was gonna say, like, because mom and dad were strict when we were younger, I just like didn't care like you cared. Gabriella was so cute. Gabriella always followed the rules. Odreann always followed the rules. I never really did. Yeah, we don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Do you watch any other Bravo shows at all, like Summer House, any of the younger shows now that Bravo is released, Like I watched like Vampire.
Speaker 2: Diaries, Like I've never even watched our show? Yeah no, same. Have you ever watched our show? No? Not from start to finish. Should you ever sit down and be like I'm gonna turn on our show? Like no, yeah, me either. Maybe one day I'll watch it, like just to see everything. Sometimes seeing myself on my fore you page. I also skip it because I get cringe. I'm like, oh, I can't watch that. Yeah, but a lot of the stuff was when you were little, my middle school era. I skip when you had red hair. Yeah, red and blue hair. I see that and I skip it. I can't even look. I was going through something guys in middle school, and she was like, was obsessed with six'. Nine six' Nine and Cardi b were my. Two favorite she would walk around her middle school with rainbow nails literally five. Inches. Long yeah the teachers, PROBABLY thought i don't even know they. Understood me they. Loved it, they're, Like, wow malania what new nails do you? Have today let me see it was. A, face thanks. WE know i loved IT for i had a. Great time OH actually i was wearing the long nails for so long that one time in, ART class i was working on art PROJECT and i was like carving it, or something and my whole nail. Ripped off that's what made me stop wearing those. Long, nails okay so let's talk. About school what was it like for you To leave jersey and why did you decide on Going. To tampa why don't you tell them what it was like for me To. Leave jersey she's the one who got me out. Of bed, oh yeah that. Was crazy yeah.
Speaker 1: It was melania didn't pack until the day before, she left so we first had to go through her entire room to pack up her clothes for her to Leave. For tampa she got rid of like she donated twelve garbage bags worth. Of clothes Was twenty she had Shirts from justice still in. Her closet she had track suits from literally. Sixth grade remember The purple justice Tracksuit that millennia wore when my mom came home. From, prison yeah that was in. HER closet i like would consider her a. SLIGHT hoarder i just.
Speaker 2: Have a slight. HORDER problem i have a special attachment to that. Those clothes, growing.
Speaker 1: Up we did full blown closet. Clean out then it was time to load up. Her luggages she really only brought two luggages to school worth of clothes because that's all that was left in.
Speaker 2: HER gone i actually had a lot of clothes at. School though you brought a lot, of stuff but you also didn't need, heavy clothes so it was a lot of little, top sets. VACATION outfits i was in my bed for. Two days gia came in my room to be like, all, right like are you ready? TO leave i, was, Like oh and if it WASN'T, FOR g i wouldn't have gone out. OF man i, Was like i'm. Not leaving i'm not. Doing it i'm. NOT leaving i was so sad to. LEAVE home i don't KNOW why i was so sad To, leave bella because Our little bella is, getting OLDER and i just think, About it, i'm like. So sad we have a special Attachment, to, bella Guys but i'm. Her, mom no but like she used to stop, saying that BECAUSE like I love bella just as much as you can, love her but she doesn't. Love you backs rude for you to say she loves you back Only when i'm. Not around so tonight she'll sleep. With you i'll Be. In, LA yeah I get bella. Tonight, Anyways, YEAH no i really Do. Love Bella so realis had To. LEAVE bella i was had to leave, my SISTERS and i was just like getting. WEIRDED out i was going all the Way, to florida, and like out of all, My sisters i'm like the most who's like. A homebody i feel like you guys could all go away for a long period of time and be like when you're ready to, come home you want to? Come, home, like, YEAH no i got to, Go Home like i'm just like, a homebody and like, thank god the first two months or whatever, of college we had, those HURRICANES so i came home, like yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was ridiculous tampa was getting a lot of reoccurring hurricanes and just. Hurricane Warnings so milania was home every other weekend and we were like the did you even go?
Speaker 2: To school like she, Was like we were, like, okay, now yeah. It's annoying you tease us that you were gonna be gone for a, little bit and now you're here like. Every. Week, no yeah like actually everybody, was like oh you're. Back Again oh like even like my no on my nod was like? What happened you didn't go? To college did you want to stay home? With Me and i'm, like, no, no there's. Another hurricane, she's like oh, my god like she couldn't believe HOW much i was. Coming home, BUT yeah i had to come home for like two weeks because of, these hurricanes which is. Pretty CRAZY like i obviously Coming, from jersey we only Get snowdies, i'd say you get off, of school like Going, to florida you. GET hurricanes i, was like oh. My god they were, scary, though yeah there were a couple of, bad warnings so they. Were scary like if those hurricanes messed up, a lot and it was. Really sad a lot of people had no electricity for a really. Long time it. Was sad a lot of people lost. Their homes it was. Really sad those Hurricanes of florida are. Really bad but, if like that's like the types of risky you have to live with if you're gonna Move, to florida because, you know if they have them same Things with california they. Have, earthquakes yeah it's it's like what happens when you. Move there, but HONESTLY like i wasn't really thinking that was. Gonna happen that, Was nice like at least, COMING home i, was like really, Like weird like the first month going, to college you just have to get used.
Speaker 1: To it you're obviously gonna be upset in, the beginning and then as time, goes on you become, more comfortable you find, your friends and then.
Speaker 2: You know you're just busy with your. School life And like tampa isn't even a, big SCHOOL and i kept, Getting lost like while she was, STILL there i, Was, like mom we gotta go check over all. My classes but that was only for like the first. Two days and the, next day like after all, MY classes i looked at all my Classes, for TUESDAY like i went to every. Single classroom tampa really isn't that big of, a CAMPUS but i. Love it it's. SO beautiful i have the BEST time. I ever like you wake up in the morning and the sun is. Just shining it's. Like beautiful like you, walk outside you see these palm trees That like i'm obviously not used TO from i Live, in jersey so like it's just like it's really cool experiencing living somewhere Else because i've only ever Lived in jersey my. Whole life so that's Where you. COLLIE me i guess you could say we kind of like live In the bahamas when we go for, a month like Go see dad in. The. Summer YEAH so, i MEAN like I, love TAMPA like i. REALLY do i love. MY school i loved everything. About it me and my sisters are very, clean girls so living with roommates was really hard, for me. Really hard they weren't, the best but you, know what we're out of that So pressure yearsshman years, over over. Thank, God NO but i did have like the best freshman. Year ever like you definitely have to like experience do things in college that you're not, Used TO like i was so not used to having people in, My space like that was so weird.
Speaker 1: For me do you have to deal with things at points like you just, have to, you know put your big girl panties on and.
Speaker 2: Move, on no what freshman year was, great EVERYBODY and i loved IT and i. Loved school my major's advertisement in, public RELATIONS and i love it. So much and as a matter, OF fact i was actually really scared to PRESENT and i Kept calling MOM and i, WAS like i DON'T think i could. Do it i'm gonna. START crying i don't even, Know WHY like i could go in front, of people but for, some reason like being graded, on it like it would JUST like i, don't know. Scare me then the FIRST time i, did IT then i. Was fine.
Speaker 1: AFTER that, i mean once you get up there and get through like the first line, or two.
Speaker 2: You're fine it's also like sometimes when you're presenting about like something, you've like no idea what you're. Talking about it's a little. Scary, about well that's why you need. TO study, i, actually like did really good in all. My classes do? YOU know i ended first semester with a three POINT Eight gpi hi. Five girlfriends, yeah, girl good. YEAH girl a lot of THEM thought i was gonna come home, first semester like my mom didn't really think college was, for Me if i'm, Being HONEST but i KEPT saying i want to. EXPERIENCE college i want to do it like da da da, Da DA and i really. LIKE it i. LOVE college, I like i love everything, about It like and a lot of people, think THAT like i don't study because LIKE all i post is like me going out with. My friends but, it's, Like guys i'm not gonna post, Me studying like, that's boring you KNOW what. I mean i'm gonna like post. Me, studying yeah but that video of you studying with all the post it notes on, THE wall i posted. THAT one i needed to post that so THEY thought i was STUDYING because i no One thinks i'm, Studying EVER but. I did i, do, STUDY guys, I PROMISE but i do go. Out too everyone needs to. Have. Fun sometimes so your favorite part of college is? Going? Out, YES no i love going to the. Beach too like being able to like go to the beach is like really. Really nice but you love? Your, MAJOR yeah. I do i love. MY major i think it's really nice. And fun you enjoy learning. ABOUT it i just like learning about like. PUBLIC relations i like learning. About advertising that's literally LIKE what i want. To do what has it been like making?
Speaker 1: Friends there do you like being in? A sorority how is that? Whole process?
Speaker 2: MY god i love my strority. So much my family's, So AMAZING like i love every single one. Of them and it's like kind of crazy because like sometimes you're not always like that close with like the junior or, the senior but like now we're. Also close it's kind of. Like weird we literally all. Look alike or that has blonde hair so she doesn't really look, like us But, like lauren my other like she's, the junior she's my, g bag, my grandma and then it's like your great grandma R g. G Big, SO lauren i think kind of like looks like you a little bit because she has blue eyes and like, brown Hair and sophia has like my eyes and brown, hair too so it's. Like weird we all kind of look like and they're all like really really, beautiful girls very, very nice and they all like always text me like Making sure i'm, like good like a, big showit, you know like like the big like whole family like how.
Speaker 1: They do would you say a lot of your friends are your? Sorority, sisters yeah like most of my friends are in.
Speaker 2: My. SORORITY yeah i had a couple of girls from my SORORITY that i stayed, close with but a lot of my friends were just like the girls in. My house but a lot of the girls in my house were in. My sorority how do? You know how did you know that you wanted to be in. THAT sorority i just like had some PEOPLE that i knew in. The sorority it felt like the PEOPLE that i vibed with the most before going INTO.
Speaker 1: Zt, i Yeah like Sophie and avery WERE. In zti, oh, yeah yeah that, was right FELT like i vibed there. THE most i colicked with the.
Speaker 2: People, THERE well i didn't really know anybody Going to University of tampa besides like a. Few people but then you go into, the sorority process kind. Of blind nobody from in my grade really Went, to tampa so it was like really like all new people and the. Recruitment process were you like really involved at? Your? Sorority yeah, FOR them i did like the board, one year you did what? WERE you i did a? Bench chair my g BIG's actually the president takes a lot of work that looks really good on, your resume just so, you know, who knows maybe be the president. One day. JUST kidding i have to like take it like really Serious. To, yeah yeah so what's? Your philanthropy our Philanthropy Is Jewish. Women international so going through recruitment as like you go into like every single. Different room is that how? Yours WAS because i was just like you go into? Different, rooms Yeah because tampa does not have, sorority houses which is kind. Of Annoying so i'm going to live in an apartment my sophomore year with. One roommate i'm really excited. For that, and yeah just like for, my sorority just LIKE when i walked in, DURING recruitment i just like knew that was going to be THE one i was going, To choose, and yeah it was JUST like i still love my sorority all the girls are great and it's fun and everyone's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of fun do you ever worry about people on campus knowing who you are or already having opinions of you and, our family or if people just want to be friends with you for the.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Reasons no definitely everybody KNOWS who i Am, at tampa which is kind. Of ANNOYING but, i mean WHAT do. I expect it's like they'll PROBABLY heard i was Going. TO tampa i definitely heard like some things like with the whole like rushing and. Storty thing, they're, like oh may people Just, Want MALANIE like i definitely heard that a million times, during recruitment which was. So annoying It's like i'm literally like a, normal girl just like all of. You guys and IT'S like i heard, somebody, say like oh, my god but she actually does have like the. Best, Personality, Yeah NO like i am a normal, person too just like. Everyone. Else know it's like some people also think That like i'm just gonna be like you for, no reason which Is like i'm like the least unless like you catch me on like my worst moods or like you just pissed, Me Off like i'm not, at All like. I'M nice i just want to have FUN and i just want to. Have PHONE like i love meeting. New people i'm not even like, That Either like i'm, not like oh, MY god i don't want To meet ONE time i met this girl we became friends from just me saying oh, MY god i love your bathing suit. So much and she's Actually. FROM italy i like love meeting. NEW people i love talking, to EVERYBODY and i hate when like people like have an image on. Me already but then it's kind of funny because when somebody are ready like thinks of you, one way and you go and talk to them and they actually see how you, really are which is, Like whatever like everyone's gonna have their own opinions and everyone's gonna think their.
Speaker 1: Own ways but it is nice, when you, you know show a person who you, really are h and that's all you kind. Of do it hasn't really affected your process in any way of. Making friends, you know you found who your true friends are.
Speaker 2: And, Everything no and also my best friend Goes To, tampa victoria my best FRIEND since i was like, literally five and we ended up going to the same, school together which is like. Really NICE so i have a familiar, face there but she came, spring semester so like she wasn't there for me with the FIRST semester i. Was there, but yeah it's like, it's fine like everyone's gonna have an opinion, and EVERYTHING but i just like wish some people who think badly of me would get to know me first and then make. Your Decision when mom came on, my podcast she said that you were the most similar. To her do, You agree and how do you think you and mom are similar? And, DIFFERENT well i THINK that i have like a personality of mom and dad BOTH because, i THINK like i think mom and dad are both. REALLY funny i was GONNA say i get my Funniness, from dad But like mom is so, Funny too like she makes me like dive. Laughter, funny yeah she's. So funny like they're both. So FUNNY so I think i just like got both of. Their funniness and Then like dad was like crazy when he, was Younger obviously. Mom WASN'T so I guess i get that. From dad And because mom was always good growing Up and mom like, you Know like gabrielle was kind of the tomboy, growing UP like i was never, a TOMBOY but i Think like dad expected if anybody like it was gonna it'd be like kind of like me growing UP because i, don't KNOW like i was a, crazy kid, AND like i guess That's what, Mom says like in, MY kirks i, love fashion BUT like i also like dressing. Like Chill like i'm, also like don't dress as crazy, as ARE but i also do at the, same time Because sometimes i'll be wearing Something and, you're like what are, You Wearing and, i'm like it's. My.
Speaker 1: Fashion, YEAH no i think you definitely like to stand out a little more with your, fashion sense, like mom like give some. BOLD statements i think you guys do definitely have. SIMILAR personalities i think you get your Craziness, from.
Speaker 2: Dad but you know it's. A. MIXTURE yeah i was, gonna, SAY like i like wearing, chill outfits but you have seen some not chill outfits.
Speaker 1: For sure we asked the fans to write in what questions they, Wanted Answered so i'm gonna just kind of read off some questions and have you.
Speaker 2: Answer, them.
Speaker 1: Okay okay how do you handle internet trolls and? HATE comments I don't i just.
Speaker 2: Block, them okay what is your? Haircare routine malania. HAIRCARE kidding i wish maybe, one day, You guys i'm going to come out with like something BECAUSE like i. Love hair MY routine i posted, ON TikTok i literally Just use Catwalk. From amazon. Literally catwalk you look it Up. On amazon it's this blue and. BLACK bottle i scrunched it in my HAIR and i. Diffuse it what do you admire most about? ONE another i. Love you i'm so proud of you, TO yeah. I am malania has been saying that to, me recently that it's. Really cute i'm really proud.
Speaker 1: OF you I think I admire milania as, fun energy always pretty positive.
Speaker 2: For the, Most well i'm just saying that's maybe. Tear up what are you looking forward to most? THIS summer i think going TO college i really made me realize like HOW much i miss being home. A LOT like, i REMEMBER like i wo always, be like oh, MY god i just can't wait to go. To college but like when you go, to college you realize how much you actually love being home and how much like you just actually like value your family time and like everybody. Around you because like also when you get older you realize that other people are getting. Older TOO so i guess just like hanging out. With everybody how has college changed your relationship with your hometown friends. And? Family nothing nothing, has changed like. At all and it's like WEIRD because i feel like when you came back from your, first year you're like everyone kind of, talks different like kind of like. Acts differently stephanie dropped out of college to go to, cosmetology school my best friend, since forever like. A lot everyone, asked me oh, my god you're still best Friends to stephanie will be best. Friends forever And then Victoria and alexander, they're Twins and victoria goes to. My school algana Goes to boston Best. Friend izzy so that's my friend group at home and hang out with my cousins all. The time my cousins were always. In touch you guys came to. Visit me you didn't come to visit me. This Year, not yeah my other sisters came to. Visit me. My mom. Nothing changed what is Your favorite teresa Moment From? Real Housewives after mom put The table dad like he was holding her back and, she goes oh, MY god i, love you and they kiss and dad goes, holy tree and they're just like. Walking together his dad's like holding, her back and that like really made. Me. Laugh, yeah no she's. Very funny she's. So funny what is your? Favorite thing? MOM cooks i really like. Steak, pizel yeah you do love your steak pizzel. A lot i could eat.
Speaker 1: A lot how have you adjusted to becoming a blended Family with louie and.
Speaker 2: Our stepbrothers it was actually way more like easier, and, Normal right it was, Very seamless like me And little louis fight. Like Siblings like i'm like always like messing with him because he's never had, girl siblings and he especially never had a sibling like, me BEFORE so i needed to like annoy him a. Little BIT but i always, annoy him and it's like, really FUNNY and I. Love nicholas so it was. Honestly, FINE honestly i think it would have been much harder if we had to move in. WITH girls i. Do, TOO yeah, I agree i'm so Lucky that louie only had. Two, boys, YEAH no.
Speaker 1: I agree i definitely think blending girls and, you know sisters, and stepsisters it's definitely a little.
Speaker 2: More challenging boys are, so easy like they actually don't give it. About, anything yeah because, sisters then, you know bringing new sisters in it can create, you, know, tension jealousy it can create. A lot louis like the best step. Dad ever and, he's, like yeah. So cool LIKE anytime i have, a problem like he'll like talk to you about it. Or anything like he's like really like the best step. Dad ever he's really, cool now he.
Speaker 1: Really is do you have? A? Boyfriend, no okay where do you get your? Confidence from?
Speaker 2: MY mom i? Love that all, all right and that Is. ALL malania i thank you so much for Coming On. Casual chaos everyone. Wanted you want?
Speaker 1: Me, back yeah everyone wanted, You On so i'm. So excited i'll definitely have you. Back again but thank you so much for coming on today's Episode Of.
Speaker 2: CASUAL chaos i. LOVE you i. Love you