Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: It's lip service. I mean Jela Yee.
Speaker 3: I'm gg McGuire, I'm Geordie George, I am Tosha Smith.
Speaker 4: What's funny is that we've been sitting here talking so much.
Speaker 2: We thought we have a podcast.
Speaker 1: Key, I thought we was already.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, okay, let me because we've been trying to say stuff like okay before we start, are we allowed to talk about this? And Gigi shocked us all because you know, you like, you have a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yes. Gigi's like, I have a boyfriend, You have.
Speaker 4: A boyfriend, y'all, all stuff. And then what did we say after she said that?
Speaker 2: I said, she said they haven't had sex yet.
Speaker 4: And then I said where you meet him in Nigeria?
Speaker 1: And then what you said?
Speaker 2: I said, that's not your boyfriend. We haven't had sex.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: You said, Joe, I mean, do you think that you can't go together if you haven't had sex?
Speaker 3: And eight months it's been eighteen months.
Speaker 1: You ever seen the yes.
Speaker 2: Yes together.
Speaker 3: I've been to Michigan to see him, he's been to Atlanta to see me. I've met his mom and his grandmom. I'm his dad on FaceTime Tennis. I have not seen his penis.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, I am are you don't see nothing?
Speaker 1: Something wrong? You got born again? What happened? Like? Are you celibate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What I mean? How is this possible?
Speaker 3: I mean there's a lot of self pleasure happening. Next, you've never have you ever touched it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We slept together twice and you know nothing about it.
Speaker 3: But I haven't had it in my hands where in my mouth yet?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay, so what is it?
Speaker 4: What is the reason that that you guys have upstained?
Speaker 1: So it's more our timing thing.
Speaker 3: We felt like we didn't want to rush you wanted to take our time on purpose. So there's an age gap. That's the first thing. There's long distance and there's an age gap, and I had a problem with both. So I'm like, we gotta slow walk this because these are two of my red flags. But our energy, our chemistry and everything is just so aligned that, you know, some things are undeniable. And throughout the time these eight months, there has been two situations that we actually slept in the bed together. And the first time was like our first time sleeping together, so it was kind of like, let me not, you know, try not.
Speaker 2: With this little boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me not like, you know, scare him off by being so aggressive. Right, and then the second time, the second time we slept together, it could have happened, but I didn't want it to happen because he had a five am flight and I'm like, we're not about to do it and you're about to get up and leave. Not the first time, so we could have happened last time, but I'm like, no, we going saber in this moment when it finally after eight months, Oh, we're gonna live in a right right right right.
Speaker 2: But it's just a months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we literally like just made it like officially air relationship. But he was supposed to come to Atlanta this past week, but I extended my Miami trip because I needed a chance.
Speaker 1: So you shout on the beach.
Speaker 2: Instead of that's not a good sign.
Speaker 1: Well he understands.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to keep me posted. I mean, do y'all know, Like I know Gg?
Speaker 1: I love GG.
Speaker 4: That's my week go with fifteen, Like we go way way.
Speaker 1: I remember I was coming to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: You picked me up from the airport, right, like seriously, I love it, like I love GG.
Speaker 1: She's such a legend.
Speaker 4: So but you've got to keep me posted on this situation, what your thoughts you have. I mean, I just think eight months is a long time, and so it makes me question things.
Speaker 1: I mean, the fact that you've never touched he might be a little bit low key intimidated.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I mean, I'm just like, but I'm proud of you that you're taking your time.
Speaker 1: I guess. I mean, I am could have been you know what, but no, it could have been me know what.
Speaker 4: But mental and emotional stimulation can be so much more fulfilling than sexual.
Speaker 3: And this is my first time having that right exactly.
Speaker 4: So take your time. I mean, honestly, I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We got no more time to take you wt me come to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I'm pulling it, pull it out because I'm buckles and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know this has been eight months. You know I was celibate before for eight years. Okay, so like years celebate. I don't even know how I did it, but bribe the grace of God.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you want a lot of work done?
Speaker 4: Like it's because I didn't have a guy in my life, Like, yes, I was focused, I was busy. I was I mean, it was all about me taking care of myself, you know what I mean. I got to know me on a whole new level just from like taking time away. And it's almost like like during that time, because I was twenty five years old, right, and I had had a lot of relationships prior to that and a lot of broken hearts, and I felt like I was constantly trying to reset myself. So I spent a lot of time trying to heal from the last relationship, you know what I mean, and just retriggered all the time. So it was like eight years of peace, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like I didn't take.
Speaker 3: So when you broke this sec how did you know that it was time?
Speaker 1: How did you know that you was ready to die? The girls?
Speaker 4: Do you know that the first time I had sex when I was celibate, I was married.
Speaker 1: I got married.
Speaker 4: I waited until I got married, and that lasted for two years.
Speaker 1: And no shade. But I was like, we should have just fucked. Ever, that's it.
Speaker 5: It has God forgiveness, no tell you not like you had to be married to have.
Speaker 4: Some Well, because I was very much in church, I was very much like I was in and out of ministry school, and it was a very spiritual thing for me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for me, that's where I was at.
Speaker 2: How long wou y'all engaged before he was like we got to get married?
Speaker 4: It was about a year, okay, like six months to a year somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: I would have a guy, how would he handle that? If you told him we gotta we tel.
Speaker 1: Married, they'd be married. I'd be appreciating the wedding.
Speaker 4: I would literally be officiating the wedding on Sunday in Atlanta Detroit.
Speaker 2: We never heard the other way around.
Speaker 5: But if a guy told you I don't want to have sex until I get married.
Speaker 1: I'd probably marry him.
Speaker 4: Okay, I swear to God, but i'd have to see it, touch it. No, it's still get hard, you know, twenty.
Speaker 2: Nine, you know, But I don't know. I don't mean thing. He could have a nub what I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes I do tend to think what the guys that like really wait a lot of times it's because they want to feel comfortable, yeah.
Speaker 6: Or they're not any good or it's.
Speaker 2: Just small, and it's like I want to know that she really likes me.
Speaker 3: First, you continue, y'all, y'all, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep your I mean, I've just shocked that you never like touched it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm being like respectful and like, you know, I remember one of my friends from college told me she dated this guy and she told me his dick was so small.
Speaker 5: She was like horrified by it. But then every time I saw him, that's all I thought about. Yeah, because she still was dating him after that, but she was.
Speaker 3: When it's fine, chocolate six', five young, men pull out that third leg on, Me i'm gonna hit you all, up all, right, well.
Speaker 5: LISTEN i also want to get to Why tasha's been doing a round as, well WHICH i, love AND i want to that not everybody looks like they enjoy doing, interviews but you look like you're truly having a good, time And i'm sure they have to love. That AND i know this is a, project well you have a couple of projects right, now but that you're really passionate.
Speaker 2: About SO i love the thing is it's.
Speaker 1: Back for season. Two i'm so. Excited marley's. Back marlee is back in full, force full. Demand she has so much.
Speaker 4: FUN i don't know if you guys have seen it, yet but this, second, yeah it's so. Good LIKE i looked AT i was, like, wow this is really really. Good like it's great, storytelling great. CHARACTERS i just just full of. SUBSTANCE i love all the different relationships that's going.
Speaker 1: ON i Love. MARLEE i love how badass she. IS i love that she's a business.
Speaker 4: Woman she's, powerful she's, bold she's, fearless she's running the. BOARDROOM i just love it she can support her best. FRIEND i, MEAN i JUST i love the line when her friend Mar Mayvis Michelle pluto's character you, know Says i'm trying to get a bank loan and she's, like, BABY i am the, bank.
Speaker 1: Friend the, property, right she is the bank do that to.
Speaker 3: Me BUT.
Speaker 2: I was watching BECAUSE i know Ton bella is on that.
Speaker 1: Show he's one oh. Girl and WHEN i stand, up he.
Speaker 5: Was talking about, how you, know, financially how he's, doing and he's like when people are, asking he's, Like i'm doing, okay BUT i ain't doing good enough to lend you, nothing because that's what people think when they.
Speaker 1: See you ON. Tv, yeah sometimes.
Speaker 4: You don't want people to know you working because the second you negro find out you got a.
Speaker 1: Job they be asking for. Something you can't even cast the.
Speaker 4: Check yet you can't even like go by yourself, something.
Speaker 2: You know WHAT i, mean money spent not even on. You, Okay so now.
Speaker 1: Trying to spend money real quick before, everyone, right.
Speaker 2: Because you can truly SAY i don't have it.
Speaker 5: Now marley's character, SAYS i date like a to white man with all the.
Speaker 4: Entitlements is that some boss lovely? Stuff what is that tape type of? DATING i mean that type of. Dating it's LIKE i feel LIKE i feel like SOMETIMES i was coaching an actress one time AND i was, like what's the difference, between you, know a white woman and a black? Woman she was like, privilege, Right and there are sometimes like when you think about the way white men work in the art move in the, world especially like in that very rich corporate space when they're, balling when like that that checkbook can.
Speaker 1: Go zero zero zero zero zero zero, zero there's like no, care no.
Speaker 4: Worry all the entitlements are there just to be able to play this black woman that identifies with that because financially she's, secure she's, confident you, know she feels, entitled AND i feel like a lot of us don't necessarily walk around feeling and. Title But i'll say, this and this is a little bit of a, word like we are all rich in.
Speaker 1: SPIRIT i feel, right.
Speaker 4: Even, You, jordan and even in the situation that we quietly talked, About like if you walked around with the mentality of entitlement and, expectation you probably wouldn't even care about that or about what the circumstance.
Speaker 1: Is you know What i'm.
Speaker 4: SAYING i think it's a great way for us to look at our life instead of looking at our life from a place of lack and like feeling like we can't afford, something we can't do, something we don't have, something if we act like the rich people that we, are BECAUSE i really believe That god has such a purpose for all of our, Lives like we are. Rich even WHEN i was, BROKE i was, rich you know What i'm, Saying like even WHEN i didn't have, MONEY i was. Rich my dreams are, rich my desires are, rich my aspirations are, Rich like all the THINGS i want to do are, rich are, rich rich. Rich SO i don't have to walk through life looking at it from a perspective of.
Speaker 1: Lack, right you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying WHEN i was younger AND i really didn't have, MONEY i never felt LIKE i was. BROKE i will, say LIKE i enjoyed my life so, much AND i, Did AND i think you get very creative during that.
Speaker 3: Time you, know you get real creative when you change some coins and figure it.
Speaker 2: Out, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 6: YEAH i think some of it, though is It it's almost like we have to train our minds out of being fear. Based AND i feel that way a lot about black people in. General it's like society has beating us down in so many different ways that sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 2: To almost get out of that, mindset you.
Speaker 6: Know AND i think that's why it's so important that you are a big advocate for mental health as. Well it's like sometimes we don't even know how to get out of our own, way, yeah because we don't even know where to search for the.
Speaker 4: TOOLS i, know SINCE i really, DO i really do understand, That and that's why it's, IMPORTANT i, feel you, know for us to really help support each other and inspire each. Other like WHEN i, was you, know talking to the guys on The Breakfast club AND i was just talking about we're not in. Competition we're in, community, right and we really do need each, other you, guys because it'd be so much going on inside of us around, us and we don't need to beat each other down all the, time like we need real sisters numbers like we really, are like we really. ARE i, mean just like like you AND i we've, known like most people probably don't even know that you AND i are as cool and as close as we, are you know What i'm, Saying but like, you my, girl and even like there are times WHERE i know we've just talked and checked in and just always motivated each.
Speaker 1: Other at wherever we are in.
Speaker 4: LIFE i just think we gotta love our, sisters and we really have to be our sisters, keepers because like she, said the world is already doing a number on. Us we don't need to do a number on each. Other and if we motivate each, Other i'm telling, you we would be so much more excited about any, challenge any, situation any circumstance that we have to, encounter because we got somebody speaking life in us and helping us to be able to keep on pushing past the, pain past the. Fear and SOMETIMES i remember reading this book where it was about it was about fear and just like doing it, afraid you know What i'm, Saying, like even if you are afraid of, something just do it. Afraid and how sometimes like even with her, situation we may not always know where we're going to land right or how we're going to. Land we feel that, turbulence we feel like it's shaky and. Rocky but just because the plane is shaken doesn't mean it's gonna go down like we. Don't just because if we're, driving we could be on our way somewhere right and we could have hit all these potholes.
Speaker 1: And bumps in the.
Speaker 4: Roads just because we got to bump in the road or a pothole or a detour does not mean we're not going to make it to our. Destination we just gotta be easy on ourselves and easy on each.
Speaker 5: Other, YEAH i would say every bad situation has turned into later on something.
Speaker 2: Better, yeah it Really and think about like.
Speaker 5: Even You, gig how you were Like, Okay i'm, Moving i'm doing this and look at where you are.
Speaker 3: Now oh my, god got so much.
Speaker 5: Happening and sometimes and sometimes it doesn't happen right, away and there's like a period of time where it's, like, dang you, know when AM i going to get a?
Speaker 2: Break but then you get like ten?
Speaker 3: Breaks its exactly right, Now LIKE i went through the ringer a year or two, ago and LIKE i climbed up out of that, hole and now it's just like blessing the, blessing nef the, Blessing And i'm like overwhelmed with excitement of everything that's. Happening and on one, SIDE i like can't believe. It but then on the other, Side i'm, like, NO i put in the work for this. ALREADY i deserve, this.
Speaker 4: Isn't there Something because we are so used to going through pain that it's almost like we expect to go through that all the. Time we're not comfortable when things that go and get you know What i'm, saying because we're so used to looking in the past at all the bad stuff that we miss out the, moment or we miss out the.
Speaker 1: Opportunities of the.
Speaker 4: Future because when you think about, it sometimes like our, fear like for like moving forward or taking a leap of, faith could be based.
Speaker 1: On some kind of trauma from the.
Speaker 4: Past but if we keep looking, back we can't look forward and we cannot move out there in. Faith that's WHY i think it's important for us to REALLY i, mean this is What i'm on right, now BUT i feel like that's why it's important for us to try to have faith and take chances and take leaps of, faith like talking about, you even what you've, done you know What i'm saying in your. LIFE i was talking With lauren and talking like About jess and like both of, Them like When lauren LEFT, tmz look at the opportunities that she.
Speaker 1: Has, now, right but at the, time she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't sure what that was going to, be what that was going to look. Like but when you take leaps of.
Speaker 1: Faith your faith.
Speaker 4: Increases it's almost like your faith muscle becomes. Stronger so the next time you encounter something, crazy you have more faith to get you through, that you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying and sometimes you do have to leave a situation when you realize this isn't whether it's a, relationship a, job a. Friendship you, know we have friendship breakups that sometimes you, like you know, what from my Own, SELITYYO i just can't deal with this. ANYMORE i went.
Speaker 1: Through that recently. Too, yeah it was a friend up seven.
Speaker 3: Years we were like Freaking, fred and it'll never be the. Same it cannot be.
Speaker 4: Reconduled do you feel like after that breakup you have more time for?
Speaker 1: Yourself?
Speaker 5: Absolutely like ya don't have to hear this person complaining about stuff following me all the, TIME i.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Do and as close as we were and as tight AS i thought we, were because clearly we weren't if we went through what we went, Through it's just like it was a, relief like a weight off my shielders At.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't even realize. It how are you?
Speaker 5: About, Like, like let's say you're friends with somebody and they mess, Up, like how forgiving are?
Speaker 2: You as far AS.
Speaker 1: I, Think i'm more forgiving of my friends than they are of. Me, okay to be honest.
Speaker 4: With, you it's like LIKE i feel like LIKE i will be quicker to forgive my, friends like or some of the people THAT i may have been friends, With LIKE i think that, sometimes you, Know i've had friends that get frustrated with my, truth my, honesty the WAY i see. Things but for, Me i'm, like you can't always get only what you want to, Hear, LIKE i don't want to be a yes person in someone's, Life like IF i can be a, person you, know to spend time with, you to pray with, you you know WHAT i. Mean and for us to be able to have like these intimate, moments, RIGHT i should be able to have the right to say things that may make you uncomfortable without you getting upset with, me you know What i'm. Saying and so SOMETIMES i feel, like you, know you got to kind of re look at, relationships you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying BUT i feel LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Forgive BUT i have definitely had friends that have not forgiven me and not given me the same amount of grace That i've given.
Speaker 5: Them, okay that's fair BECAUSE i had to. LEARN i think SOMETIMES i was too forgiving AND i really had to learn to be, like maybe this person isn't really your, friend like If.
Speaker 1: I've had that two SINCE i.
Speaker 4: Have and my problem IS i feel like LIKE i probably hold on to some like relationships too long.
Speaker 1: Too you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean like and you, know and sometimes it's the voices around us that will keep us involved in certain relationships because.
Speaker 1: People have come up to you and be, like, well.
Speaker 4: No, no, no but y'all coodn't but y'all for, now y'all need to fix that everything you don't supposed to fix and some things you're supposed to let.
Speaker 1: Go you know, What i'm say.
Speaker 5: Another one some, people BUT i will say, this some people will forgive their man.
Speaker 2: FASTER, yea let's talk about.
Speaker 1: That CAN i just be? Like that is so?
Speaker 4: True i'm, like you didn't caught this, person you didn't heard about this, person you didn't dealt with this person doing all kinds of stuff to, You but you got grace and mercy for. Them but the friend that's been there for, you that's had your, BACK i do one small thing that may have hurt your feelings or, something but you can't forgive. ME i think that's some. BS i really, do because it's so.
Speaker 1: TRUE i see women do it all the.
Speaker 4: Time i'm, like you will give that man so much grace and so many, chances BUT i say one thing you don't, like and you want to throw me to the, wayside like, literally and.
Speaker 2: LISTEN i believe. IT i know.
Speaker 5: It Like i'm not very forgiving when it comes to, men, though SO i get. It Probably i'm probably more forgiving with my friends than with a.
Speaker 4: Man i'm definitely more forgiving with my girlfriends THAN i.
Speaker 2: Am and SOMETIMES i feel.
Speaker 5: Like that's also a disadvantage, though because there's times that guys mess up AND i didn't give much grace for that the.
Speaker 1: Same but part of that is.
Speaker 5: BECAUSE i know, me, LIKE i know That i'm never it's never going to feel the same, Thing and so what's the point in me like doing that IF i?
Speaker 1: Know, yeah.
Speaker 3: How would he react in a? Situation will he have grace with?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: No, yeah BECAUSE i feel like once a guy catches you doing, something they feel like they have a free get out of jail card for the rest of their.
Speaker 2: Life or they just never let.
Speaker 4: It BECAUSE i know some guys that have caught some situations but they have given.
Speaker 1: Grace it's you'd be so. Surprize how many men when they are in.
Speaker 4: Love, yeah they don't even want to. Know they don't want to, know but they don't.
Speaker 2: Want to make.
Speaker 5: OUT i don't know that there are guys who have pretended to not know something that they, Knew like. This one guy was dating some one of my friends AND i was friends with both of, them and she definitely did something and he told, me don't tell her THAT i know about.
Speaker 2: It don't even want her to know That i'm like this is going To we're going to eat me up for. This BUT i feel like.
Speaker 6: Women who forget or who are forgiven by men for their. CHEATING i feel Like i've noticed a lot of women like lose respect for their partner, Okay AND i feel Like i've been one of those women, before, right like you got me get away with, this, right Because i'm, LIKE i wouldn't let you get away with, that, Right and SO i don't. KNOW i feel like after, THAT i was, Like, okay that was, cool and THEN i found, myself DO.
Speaker 2: I need to do it?
Speaker 5: Again that's how men, are you, know you forgive them and take them back a lot of times they'll be like they'll keep until it turns into a huge blow up that they can lose their whole.
Speaker 4: Family AND i just think that sometimes men will keep trying to see exactly how far you'll let them.
Speaker 1: Go, tas do you think that for?
Speaker 5: You being like an acting coach also AND i direct it also makes you kind of a life.
Speaker 4: COACH i mean IT i consider myself because but you know what it, is, SIS i just you, KNOW i genuinely love people LIKE i just genuinely love people LIKE i just genuinely care about. PEOPLE i mean, honestly it just really, is like this is How i've been my entire. Life LIKE i love. PEOPLE i love seeing people. SUCCESSFUL i love seeing people. HAPPY i love seeing people have. MONEY i love seeing people. RICH i love seeing people look. GOOD i love seeing women look.
Speaker 1: Good you know What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying Like bernicia's behind when she first WHEN i first Met, bernicia beautiful, girl just.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous she came in like a. NUN i, mean she was so wrapped, up weren't, You.
Speaker 4: Bernicia but the way THAT i look at, it like and the REASON i said to, HER i, said you don't have to cover up in front of, Me like you don't have to come around me covered.
Speaker 1: UP i want you to. SHINE i want you to be.
Speaker 4: Beautiful Like i'm confident and WHO i am as a, woman AND i love beautiful. WOMEN i, mean come, on Like i've been friends With gigi for how? Long, okay you know WHAT i? Mean, LIKE i just love women to feel good about themselves and be. Beautiful AND i don't believe in hating on women because they're.
Speaker 1: Beautiful it's not in the whole.
Speaker 4: Team it's like that's What i'm, saying, like even back in the day WHEN i was, young we have this girlfriend that we're still friends with Named.
Speaker 1: LYDIA i know she's gonna be But, LYDIA i, swear looked just Like Shila.
Speaker 4: Ed, okay, okay back in the ag know how Fine chili my home girl she and.
Speaker 1: Lied she she but Like Sheila. E i mean talking about Fine like y'all see her On Crush.
Speaker 4: Groove like back in the, day she would wear that one leg covered in that leg you, know AND i mean just. Fly she had that asymmetrical, haircut just. GORGEOUS i Met lydia and she looked just like. HER i was, LIKE i want to be her, friend and she.
Speaker 3: Gonna get us in the.
Speaker 1: Club, okay she ain't gonna get us in the.
Speaker 4: Club AND i mean she had this little sports. Car we became best. Friends we're still friends to this. Day i've known her SINCE i was probably like fourteen or fifteen years, old And i'm telling, you she.
Speaker 1: Fly she was flying in she fly.
Speaker 4: Now BUT i just LIKE i always loved fly friends around.
Speaker 3: ME i.
Speaker 1: COULD i didn't bear her it.
Speaker 4: IS i was, LIKE i don't have to be the most beautiful girl in the. ROOM i don't. LIKE i love when some everybody, bad everybody, fine everybody, hot.
Speaker 1: Everybody you know What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying i'm, like let's, go let's walk, in like being the hottest ones that walk in the.
Speaker 1: Club LIKE i just love, it you know What i'm, Saying, LIKE i love.
Speaker 2: It that was.
Speaker 4: My joy right, THERE i, swear AND i love those women LIKE i love those women like as a young, girl like to even grow up to become friends With Bernadette cooper From, crimes but to become friends With Shila e you, know and see these gorgeous women just doing their, thing it is.
Speaker 1: MOTIVATING i love.
Speaker 2: It, LISTEN i will, SAY i feel LIKE i got like a fly. Crew you, DO i. DO i enjoy, it like when we all go. Out it's. Nice WHEN i go from city to. CITY i got. Friends, yeah like let's go out.
Speaker 1: Friend oh, right SO i met my boyfriend was at In. DETROIT i love. IT i love, it.
Speaker 2: You, KNOW i do the lau whatever we need to.
Speaker 5: Do i'm, like, listen you like. Her it's such and, such like you, girl what you want me to tell?
Speaker 2: Him, OKAY i love.
Speaker 5: It now let's get back To marley's, character, though because there's a lot going on on this season and everybody y'all got to binge watch, it and it's like it went too. Fast i'll say that because the episodes are like thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes SO i feel like twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, Yeah and is it going to be picked up? AGAIN i can't see it not because it's been getting.
Speaker 1: RAIDED i think it's so good it should be picked. Up, yeah it's so.
Speaker 5: GOOD i can't see it not getting picked. Up and another thing that people really loved about it, was, yes the, friendships the, relationships but also the just existing like of trans woman who's getting, Married, yes And Pepper peppermint, indeed and so just even that speech That peppermint gave, about you, know being able to have love and being a trans person that is able to actually like live the rest of their life and love because everyone won't have that, opportunity you, know to do. That AND i feel like there's been so many harmful. Conversations, yes and the things it's, awful like some of the THINGS i see. Online you, KNOW i just had On Dwayne, curry whose trans they did a movie about her ON Bt plus and the, Comments i'm, like y'all are wiling like.
Speaker 1: You're just mean for no, reason.
Speaker 5: Hateful, Yeah, Dwyn But dwyn been going right back at people and like saying little funny comments because they just keep saying.
Speaker 2: Stuff like you a.
Speaker 5: Man he's, like, yes you're, right like we'll just say THAT I and then she hit me like you see me going at these, people, girl, Right And i'm, like, okay, good you. Know but it's ALSO i know that has to feel like overwhelming.
Speaker 4: That it even needs to be like conversated. About LIKE i don't even feel, LIKE i, mean that's the stuff like THAT i feel we shouldn't even pay attention. TO i think everyone should have the right to be who they, are, period and that's the noise that can be very, distracting you know WHAT i, Mean who cares about the? Comments at the end of the, day who are these? People we don't know these, people.
Speaker 1: Like you didn't know these, people you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i, Mean i'm just, saying LIKE i, mean no matter what anyone says about, anybody it's, like, like you live your life like it's your life to. Live god made you to be who you. Are you live your life as you choose to live. It everyone has the right to do. That as far As i'm concerned before they.
Speaker 1: Die, Right, no.
Speaker 2: But that's What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, like even watching, THIS i saw so many people talking about that's me or that character is, me of all these different characteris.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, YES i MEAN i love.
Speaker 4: IT i get to play a queer, woman you, KNOW i get to work With Jerry, johnson.
Speaker 1: Who is up.
Speaker 5: Here WHEN i tell, You darry took it. PLACES i had no idea we were going to.
Speaker 1: Go, Absolutely she's.
Speaker 4: Fascinating she's, fascinating and she's so. MATURE i cannot believe she's thirty years.
Speaker 1: Old now that's kind of like your. Man, Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Did jerry get married?
Speaker 5: Yet BECAUSE i, know, okay not yet because last time she was here she was talking about.
Speaker 2: It they have a very h they're about to explore. THIS i couldn't do.
Speaker 1: It but my Best Jared's. Jerry that is So.
Speaker 2: Jerry then you can be polyamorous.
Speaker 1: Girl, PLEASE i, mean are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Me absolutely? NOT i mean absolutely. NOT i mean knows this about.
Speaker 1: ME i never had a.
Speaker 4: THREESOME i only want one vagina in the. Room if, ANYTHING i had like two.
Speaker 2: Guys how did it? Said she got?
Speaker 4: That But i'm a little, corny.
Speaker 1: Y'all Like i'm a little old. School i'm really old.
Speaker 4: School i'm like probably more conservative than, anybody you know What i'm. Saying Like i'm like a ONE i, LIKE i JUST i am definitely like a one person.
Speaker 1: Person.
Speaker 4: Yeah do you think that you'll get married? AGAIN i mean, yes, girl, yes don't let me. STOP i don't want to talk about.
Speaker 5: That, Well, jesz when we first started, it she said she never wanted to get.
Speaker 2: MARRIED i never getting married.
Speaker 4: Bything But i'm not looking to Like i'm not like looking for a, Husband like that's not like my. Intention Like i'm, like, OH i have to be married in order to feel.
Speaker 1: WHOLE i agree with you know WHAT i. Mean i'm, like if it, works it, works maybe it's a life, partner you know. WHAT i could just be with you.
Speaker 2: FOREVER i.
Speaker 5: Could and we just made sure that our trust and wheels are set up. Properly, yeah BECAUSE i think that's a large part of the reason why people do. That as a, contract it's easier the. Business something should, happen, true you, Know and that's what people think about. Packwork when it comes to the. Benefits you, know what the government does if you're. Married there's a lot more things that could. Happen BUT i want to ask you filming this role Of, marley were there things about yourself that you're, like, hmm you know this actually sounds good just because of the role that you had to play on.
Speaker 4: THERE i, mean, HONESTLY i just love how bold and how Fearless marley.
Speaker 2: Is, honestly you're like that in real life. ALREADY i.
Speaker 4: Am BUT i probably wouldn't walk into a boardroom and, say all, right everybody's shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: UP i probably wouldn't do.
Speaker 4: That but it's funny because one person was, LIKE i Think i'm gonna walk into the bar and say that everybody shut the fuck. UP i date like a rich white man with all the.
Speaker 1: Entitlements, okay but.
Speaker 4: BUT i feel empowered by, Her LIKE i am bold AND i am like. Fearless but IT'S i, Mean i'm gonna say HOW i, feel, Right but BUT i do HAVE i GUESS i try to have maybe some.
Speaker 1: Boundaries, maybe BUT i just.
Speaker 4: TRY i, MEAN i. GUESS i mean it's a little bit Of marlee and. Me but she may push it a little further THEN i may push.
Speaker 2: It she might be more. Abrasive, yeah, yeah maybe.
Speaker 4: That's like maybe she's a little more, abrasive Like marlee is really the woman in my.
Speaker 1: Head you know, what you, know because what the problem.
Speaker 4: IS i feel guilty sometimes because, honestly people can't handle shit, sometimes LIKE i. Swear it's like IF i go too, FAR i don't, know maybe it's my. Voice maybe it's too much for some, people you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: MEAN i feel LIKE i gotta be very careful.
Speaker 4: Sometimes with, people you know What i'm saying and their feelings and their emotions and things like, that you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean you think it's this DNA's too where everyone, everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody it is so like everyone is so like if you see How i'm talking right, now.
Speaker 1: You're, like let me be. Careful let me tell.
Speaker 4: You some people would Say i'm yelling and this is your regular li like literally like some people be like she yelled at. Me LIKE i even had a situation where SOMEBODY i was at. WORK i was actually on a set and somebody.
Speaker 1: Was asking me to do.
Speaker 4: SOMETHING i was like, no And i'm in the middle of the work and they, said, well can you guys say? No and and they, said you guys said no and no and then and then they were, like you're yelling at.
Speaker 1: Me i'm, like you act like you didn't hear.
Speaker 4: Me i'm not. Yelling i'm like in the middle of working And i'm in my passion right, now AND i just THOUGHT i needed to put a little extra tone in that, voice so you know they.
Speaker 1: UNDERSTOOD i, said, NO i love. THAT i love that about.
Speaker 3: YOU i feel like that's something that we have in, common our. Passion like when we really feel, something we feel it and we let it be. Known and people might take that the wrong, way but it's really just a.
Speaker 1: Passion it's just.
Speaker 2: Passion, yeah you're in a good. Space when you walked in With, jordan you felt something was off of.
Speaker 4: HER i did you know what it? Is WHEN i looked in her eyes AND i, said how you?
Speaker 3: Doing and this is y'all's first time meeting for the people who don't, know.
Speaker 4: Yeah and she looked at me and she was like it was something about the. Way she said she Good AND i said you? Good you are and she was like, YEAH i said for, real FOR i, SAID i could just see, It, HONESTLY i could just see it in her. Eyes but you know what that's BECAUSE i care about. Her you know a lot of, times, right we overlook, people like we overlook people's, Feelings like we brush over people when we're not looking.
Speaker 1: At them and seeing them and making a real connection with. Them.
Speaker 4: Right but if you take your, TIME i feel to make a connection with, somebody you could probably experience a lot and see a, lot you know What i'm. Saying BUT i just feel like it's just it's almost like a scrolling Through instagram or scrolling through social. MEDIA i feel like when it comes to relationships and people and when we meet, people imagine how many People i've met people literally that you, know like imagine you say, hi say ahad to, Me, hey, hey, oh and so you, know like people just people will up you don't take the time.
Speaker 1: To look at you and say, hi how you.
Speaker 2: Doing you know What.
Speaker 1: I'm, Saying it's like there's no real.
Speaker 4: Connection you, know people are just moving through life so quickly that they missed great, Conversations they miss meeting beautiful, people you, know they.
Speaker 1: Miss hearing great.
Speaker 4: Stories and you know What i'm, Saying it's like we got to just slow down a little, bit experience and enjoy the experience of another human.
Speaker 1: Being, Right and.
Speaker 2: You, know people when they ask you how you're. Doing people don't really.
Speaker 1: Care want to.
Speaker 3: Know sometimes If i'm in a bad mood or if something is wrong and somebody say how you, doing.
Speaker 1: You really want to Because i'll tell you you really want to? Know ain't that the? Truth ain't that the?
Speaker 2: Truth let me ask you.
Speaker 5: This you've been in this business for so, long when did you and because we were talking about what Tone bell had to say about people thinking you're rich because you're ON tv and you know you're you're doing the acting and you're doing stand, up when did you finally feel, like, okay like this Is i'm straight here.
Speaker 1: Financially let me tell you, something mindy.
Speaker 4: Child you, KNOW i don't ever like just feel Like i'm straight because there's always so much MORE i want to, do you know What i'm. Saying and a lot of times when like my production Company Camden bridge, developing like there's always you know WHAT i, Mean but LIKE i REMEMBER i did you Know Daddy's Little? Girls AND i made fourteen thousand dollars On Daddy's, Girls LIKE i mean literally like and everybody THOUGHT i had all this, money BUT i got paid scale and fourteen thousand dollars for the whole. Movie that's. It BUT i did the movie and then everyone's thinking THAT i was making all this. Money But i'm, LIKE i made like two grand a week or something like, that you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying So i'm not too. Rich and the taxes and you gotta pay your, agent you gotta pay your, lawyer you gotta pay you know What i'm. Saying you had. Drafted oh my.
Speaker 3: God people really don't understand the everything that goes into the bottom.
Speaker 5: Line, yeah but That but the good thing is That Tyler, perry you, know. DEFINITELY i think that connection continued to be strong after that.
Speaker 4: Too, no it was a blessing to. Do why DID i get? Married and why DID i get?
Speaker 1: Married? Too and for better or? Worse, yeah, yeah SO i.
Speaker 2: Think but you're, right, though people see you ON, tv they don't.
Speaker 1: Know they don't.
Speaker 2: Know they don't.
Speaker 3: Know they see a, movie they're, like, yeah you, know she, rich she acted, funny she's.
Speaker 1: But they don't.
Speaker 4: Know you have responsibilities and sometimes like as an, actor you, know and director and all of, it you do a, job you don't do a, job you you know WHAT i. Mean sometimes you go a long period of time without, working and you yet we had at you still have to you know, what.
Speaker 2: We HAD covid all of.
Speaker 4: That so that's WHY i always, say, like as an, actor you got to learn how to save your. Money you never know how things are going to, go you know What i'm. Saying but a lot of, time your friends and family, think because they see you on all the, stuff that the money is just.
Speaker 1: Overflown but you got to learn how to. Budget you got to be.
Speaker 4: Responsible, yeah and you have the lifetime.
Speaker 2: Desire, yes that's going to Be april, Nineteen april.
Speaker 4: Nineteenth i'm so excited About so you buy a talk show host on?
Speaker 1: It i'm playing a talk show.
Speaker 4: Host, OKAY i love.
Speaker 1: IT i love.
Speaker 4: It it's just such a fun, movie, honestly AND i just feel like it's going to be. Entertaining and it's a Character i've never gotten a chance to play, before you. Know And i've worked With Adrian, holmes SO i got a chance to direct in Bel. Air And i'm also an executive producing. It my, Friends I'm Derek williams And Adrian. Williams you, know they have this series of movies they're doing For. Lifetime SO i got a chance to work with them on this And, DEREK i really Thank derek for even, presenting like sharing the.
Speaker 1: Script it was just us. TALKING i was literally trying.
Speaker 4: To help him find another actress for one of his other, movies and then he was talking about the one he had coming up after, that and he's telling me the storyline And i'm trying to help him come up with. Somebody and THEN i, say you know, what Maybe i'll do this one with. You and it was like for, REAL i, said, yeah read the script and it was so, good so, fun And i'm so excited for y'all to see.
Speaker 3: It, Yay, yes a lifetime movie.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah i'm never going.
Speaker 5: Anywhere that's, right, right, right right, RIGHT i.
Speaker 1: SWEAR i think. Y'ALL i hope y'all enjoy, it will be.
Speaker 5: Watching and THEN i saw you working WITH. Yg, Also, oh.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Y. G that's my, baby cakes.
Speaker 2: Man, LISTEN i love. Him so talk to me about what that experience was.
Speaker 4: Like and, well first of, ALL i MET yg Through Terrace, martin who was a very good friend of. Mine he's my very very good, friend AND i JUST i THINK yg is. TALENTED i THINK yg is a wonderful. ACTOR i can't wait to see his acting career just go. Far and we were just kind of chopping it, up you know WHAT i, mean about, life about work and. Stuff and then he was just telling me about the project that he had work that he was working, on and he was, Like, tosh would you do this with? Me AND i was, like, yep. SURE i was actually honored honestly that he. WOULD i, mean HE'S. Yg he's just like he's so, talented and you, know like all the girls love.
Speaker 1: HIM i, MEAN i got all the girls hit me. Up oh my, god you, know Y.
Speaker 4: G i remember WHEN i was getting my hair and makeup done and he was calling.
Speaker 1: Me they thought he was calling On FaceTime and.
Speaker 4: They were, like, wait wait my hair in the back AND i was, like, yeah he ain't calling. FACE i, mean it was so funny, everybody AND i was, Like, yg everybody loves, you you know WHAT i. Mean but he is like like my little, brother like my my.
Speaker 1: BABY i love him. DEEP i love his. Family he's a wonderful, father you, know he's a wonderful. Son you. Know i'm so proud of.
Speaker 2: Him and as that thing's so different for him, Too.
Speaker 4: It's so different AND i feel like this is What god wants him to do right, now you.
Speaker 1: Know What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying but he's like he, Is he's, amazing and he's like he's not in no broken. Place he's just you, know he's talked about everything else that he's. Experienced why not talk about, this you know What i'm. Saying AND i feel like it will unlock things with so many. People BUT i just think it's amazing that he is willing to dig in other parts of himself to share.
Speaker 1: Artistically And i'm proud.
Speaker 4: Of him and he's beautiful AND i love you AND i got you.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: SEE i told you period is like the life coach that makes you feel, safe BECAUSE i, SAID i think with an as far as you being an acting, COACH i feel like that's just so beneficial with your skills of being able to relate to.
Speaker 1: People, YEAH i think.
Speaker 4: That you, know a lot of people don't know, this BUT i went to ministry school before AND i was, LIKE i was, like AM.
Speaker 1: I supposed to be a? Preacher or AM i supposed to be da da da?
Speaker 4: Da AND i just, say you know, what whatever the gifts are That god has given, me this is my ministry my, acting my, directing my, teaching you, know my coaching people like that is my. Ministry AND i feel LIKE i just want to have a, responsibility you, know as a, DIRECTOR i want to show up as a good. Leader as an acting, TEACHER i want to help you to be empowered to do your job and be the best at it and be as fearless as, possible unlocking everything in you to tell your. STORY i just enjoy, it, like, like how could you not joy witnessing someone else's. Success that's why my company is Called Camden bridge BECAUSE i am grateful for the opportunity of being a.
Speaker 2: Bridge see there it.
Speaker 5: Is AND i saw A dc young FLY i want to end with this, too was talking about how you he feels, like are so, underrated and he gave you all the flowers for your work as a, director.
Speaker 2: And he was, like people need to be talking about this.
Speaker 5: More AND i think not even being not even being a woman, director but a director in, general because you, know sometimes people be, like, oh it's a woman because it's not a, lot you, know not. Enough i'll say that there's not enough that are getting the accolades that they. Should SO i just think as a director in, general people should be looking to you even, more and they. HAPPEN i, mean that's really taken off and it's been a.
Speaker 1: Blessing, HONESTLY i had to remind People i'm still an.
Speaker 2: Actor yeah, Right i'm. BACK i feel Like i'm.
Speaker 4: Just starting all over, again honestly as an actor acting really yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah but you're.
Speaker 5: Not but, anyway, LISTEN i know the schedule is buts and so we just appreciate you for coming.
Speaker 1: Through, NO i love, you, right you? Know you know you? Boys why you got this song by?
Speaker 4: Nigga you know you know What i'm about to show you how CORNY i. Am this is so. CORNY i never even told, This like, geez BUT i had never heard that song.
Speaker 1: Before this Until. Win until the day BEFORE i was shooting this. VIDEO i was like, this why G.
Speaker 2: I was, like Now i'll be playing that, SONG i.
Speaker 4: Swear, charlie my, stylist was, like you playing that song?
Speaker 2: Like it just came out so.
Speaker 4: Funny every photo, shoot every morning getting her, makeup it's going to BE i am playing my.
Speaker 1: Nigga, okay so guess What i'm a. RAP i love it so. CORDY i was, like oh my, god BUT i love that.
Speaker 4: Song i'm about to play it in the car on my way the way.
Speaker 2: Out let's play the.
Speaker 1: Wedding come when you get married. Again that's gonna get married. Again that's what that.
Speaker 2: FACT i might have Y g.
Speaker 4: Performance if anyone is fabulous enough to marry, me you're playing that at.
Speaker 1: My, Wedding that would be. Sold be a fun wedding.
Speaker 4: Though to have Y g playing my nigga coming down The aisland, edition oh my.
Speaker 5: God unless you marry a white guy and you're going to hear that was up, here it's lip, service thank you so. MUCH i make sure y'all Watch. Survival the thing is WHEN i go back watch season one, two because it felt like it took a while for season, two SO i had to get a Refreshed, yes exactly.
Speaker 4: Exactly it's so Good season, One season two And Desire april nineteenth, one like all this.
Speaker 5: THING i want to pop up on somebody In, italy like come, ON i, know, right, YEAH i want like that type of life WHERE i do something like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then it doesn't.
Speaker 2: WORK i love, that all. Right it's lip, service